Male HQ

From Bw Archives 59 : 18 Jul - 08 Aug 2000

HendryTan

Okay, I risk offending some guys here but I always speak my mind openly. I really do disagree with guys who peep at others at public toilets. We are intruding into the privacy of the straight guys and this is not cool.

....Places like BW BB website, Fort Road Beach, Ang Siang Hill etc are places where the straight guys do not get intruded upon because they are in obscure areas. But when a straight guy gotta go to a public toilet, he just gotta go. I think the govt may e pragmatic to allow the gay saunas to be opened so that those who are too horny can get relieve and they do not create nuisance in public spaces.

....I talked to some of these guys and realised 2 main reasons that they do not use the saunas.

1.) They are usually not the desirable ones so they don't get much attention at the saunas. At the toilets, they can see some cocks and try their luck. Solution ? Well, let them touch a little here and there if you can spare the little kindness ;p Yeah, know they can be pushy and rude.

2.) The saunas are expensive, in fact I suspect they could be intentionally priced to discriminate and discourage them from frequenting the saunas. But then the gay saunas are actually cheaper than most straight saunas here. Solution ? Maybe same as abov so that they get their money worth and they will behave till the next visit.

08/06/00 17:31:28

Name: asking

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Anyone knows the name and place of the spa at Tajong Pagar?

08/04/00 22:44:15

Name: rikkikoh

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

if anyone in sydney on friday 11.08.00 and want to c bishonen in english version?????

will b shown at silkroad - a gay asian support group run by aids council of nsw..

special night also with release of report called asian gay men in sydney produeced by national centre in hiv social research and also national centre in hiv epidemiology and clinical research

introduction by actor anthony wong..

limited seating available its free, but gotta book with alexander ku by 10-08-00 on sydney phone 9206 2080. have fun

08/03/00 18:02:22

Name: Aloy

Comments:

TO JAMES You are not alone. I am often guilty of going to swimming pools often to "look see look see" instead of doing some real swimming. I try my best not to do that and I've somehow managed to reduced that significantly. Maybe you can email me and we discuss in detail, perhaps?

08/03/00 08:04:41

Name: kaypoh

Comments:

Articles Oral Sex Can Transmit HIV February 03, 2000 Oral sex has always been considered a risky behavior for the infection of AIDS, but the statistical danger is hard to pin down because doctors have to rely on what patients will reveal about their sexual habits. Now, a study conducted by the University of San Francisco and researchers with the Centers for Disease Control has determined that oral sex appears to be the cause of the viral infection in eight percent of 122 patients recently diagnosed with HIV. The study, conducted in San Francisco, says that although oral sex might be low risk, that doesn?t mean no risk, particularly because the high frequency of this type of sex is a significant factor. In other words, oral sex may be an important mode of transmission of the AIDS virus in both men and women, according to a report presented at the 7th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in San Francisco. There?s no way of biologically proving or disproving that oral sex can transmit the AIDS virus, but this study indicates there?s reason to be cautious about engaging in this sexual activity.

08/03/00 07:34:43

Comments:

News 'Low-risk' homosexual activity may drive HIV spread August 04, 1999 NEW YORK (Reuters Health) -- Only a small percentage of new HIV infections among homosexual men are linked to 'high-risk' unprotected anal sex, researchers report. This suggests that 'lower-risk' practices, such as unprotected oral sex, may now be driving the epidemic. "It is important to communicate clearly that these practices are not without risk," according to investigators led by Dr. Eric Vittinghoff of the University of California, San Francisco, and the San Francisco Department of Public Health. Their findings ar published in the August 1st issue of the American Journal of Epidemiology. More than 10,000 new HIV infections continue to be recorded among US gay and bisexual men every year. Previous studies have identified unprotected receptive anal intercourse as posing the highest risk for HIV transmission among gay and bisexual men. Other practices, such as protected receptive anal sex and unprotected receptive oral sex, are assumed to be of lower -- but not zero -- risk. Vittinghoff's team examined the sexual histories of 1,583 sexually active homosexual and bisexual men living in San Francisco, Denver, or Chicago in 1992-1994. All of these men regularly provided the investigators with detailed reports on the nature and f equency of their sexual contacts. Forty-nine of the men seroconverted (became infected with HIV) over the course of the study period. According to the researchers, "unprotected receptive anal intercourse accounted for only 15% of all reported sexual activity" among newly infected men. "Providing that subject reporting was accurate, this implies that a majority of new infections took pla e via other types of contact." Unprotected receptive anal sex remained the riskiest of sexual contacts among homosexual men, with a per-contact risk for HIV infection of 0.82% when performed with partners infected with HIV. The investigators point out that this risk is double that of being stuck with a needle used previously by a person infected with HIV. Furthermore, cumulative risks of infection linked to unprotected anal sex can increase to very high levels as the number f contacts rise. "Prevention messages must continue to emphasize the importance of avoiding this type of contact," the authors conclude. Other sexual acts carry a lower -- but still significant -- risk, according to the researchers. Risks for condom failure mean that the use of a condom during receptive anal sex reduces per-contact infection risks to 0.18%, not zero. Unprotected receptive ral sex, as well as protected and unprotected insertive anal sex, were each associated with a 0.06% per-contact risk of HIV infection, according to the authors. Vittinghoff and colleagues speculate that "as (these) lower-risk practices become more common, they may play a larger role in propagating the epidemic."

08/03/00 05:22:33

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Aromatherapy Massage Service

***************************** Robin is 29/165/65 cute muscular trained massuer, He is providing full time massage service for all guys.If you interested to a have a good massage & simply pamper your body,you trust to call him at HP:96943259 for more information,

2hrs notice before all appt.

NSF & FULL TIME STUDENT ARE WELCOME AT A DISCOUNTE RATES.

08/02/00 14:47:08

Name: MYM

Comments:

Just wanted a space to pour out my sadness . I met this really wonderfully sweet guy about 7 months back . Things were going fine . I thought I was the luckiest guy . I was never happier . However , everything ended about 2 weeks ago . All was gone in ju t a night's talk . Although we are still friends , there is no bitterness between us , it is just that I feel so lost without him . I guess that I should feel happy for him , and that if I love him , I should let him go , as he really needed the space . f he reads this , and knows it is me , I just want to tell him that I love him very much , and nothing can change my feelings for him . He has always me feel special . I will alwasy cherish the moments & memories I have with him . One of my regrets is tha in the six months , I had never captured the moment on film , I never had a picture taken together with him . Sorry for wasting this space , hope everyone understands . I LOVE YOU , DEAR !! ALWAYS WILL !!

08/02/00 14:39:22

Comments:

Ads: Met a lovely & gently guy at changing room of YCK at 2/8/200 at about 7.45pm. You shower naked with door open, soaping yourself with a cloth. Would like to befriend you, pls email me lovelyboy_my@yahoo.com.

08/02/00 13:42:38

Name: asian guy

Comments:

mailcity or lycos is under maintenance, i can't acess it since this morning

08/02/00 12:40:10

Name: auscent

Comments:

All these talks about AIDS is so scary but it is so true. I had a bi friend who was tested HIV positive some time ago. One day he was so sick he collapsed at his place and was found lying on the floor with shit. We never heard from him again - he committe suicide shortly after that.

It is probably true to say that every other person who is tested positive used to think "I will never catch it". Take care guys, it aint worth it!

08/02/00 10:16:53

Comments:

I cant access my email at Mailcity, anyone got the same problem ?

08/02/00 09:34:16

Name: james

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Can ppls out there help me?I often have this urge to go for swim not for the purpose to swim but to cruise.Any advices from u guys to stop from doing all this?Somemore,the pools i go are delta and buona vista...easy to prey!!

08/02/00 06:15:00

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing and hugging

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Sorrie for this but just posting an ad for my friend. Saw this chap in a grey singlet at Babylon yesterday. You were with another 4 friends, 1 being a female and having tequila pop all the way. You were sitting near to the rear. We were the 2 guys sitting at table 6, both wearing glasses, me in a blue long sleeves and him in a black T-shirt with a dog tag in front. If you see this msg, could you write to me cos my friend's really interested in knowing you. Or if you're his friends....any chances of knowing him? Thanks for this space.

08/02/00 02:55:15

Name: Summer

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030

08/02/00 01:01:01

Name: Lee Your Fav Sextivity: Don't know. Still a virign.

Your Fav Body Type: Very muscular, freaking huge or plain chubby Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi Everyone, I have been following this AIDS thing on this billboard for a few days now. It's amazing how much information one can glean from the Internet. I am a virgin with homosexual tendencies without any homosexual experience. Lately, I have been rea ly trying very HARD to look for sex (with a guy, that is). I just felt that after 26 yrs of pent up sexual angst and frustration, it is time to release (pun intended!) them all! I started with surfing gay websites and just when I am about to get bolder an began cruising gay spots, I stumbled upon this website and read about this AIDS thing. Now, I am scared as hell and my interest (and dick) begins to wane. Am I going to wait for another 26 yrs before I can pick up enough courage to have sex with anyone? aybe Golfnut is right. People like me who wants sex, likes sex but is afraid of contracting AIDS will probably die a virgin. *Sigh* Charles, thanks for your advice. I might just heed your comments and go for a gay massage. But the problem with me is that am afraid of getting recognised. That is what is keeping me away from these sex havens. Maybe I can wear a disguise. Or maybe people like me who is afraid of everything but still keen in sex should just be a monk!P.S- How am I suppose to start a new para raph? What is

by the way? Am I suppose to press shift and then p, or literally press <, p and then >? Please advice, anyone?

08/01/00 18:38:21

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Gosh, it's been so long I really can't remember

Your Fav Body Type: Chunky, stout, uncle type Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

It's been slightly over two years ago when I first surfed into this BB and contributed to this board. After an initial orgy of sharing some of my deepest and darkest and sometime humurous experiences, I eventually succumb to my work and I hardly visit th s board again until reccently. A kind and wise person told me he hope to see me contribute again and well here I am.

First thing first. Since this bb has become somewhat a web-personal kind of place, don't mind if I advertise to look for a certain person I knew about 7-8 years back. If you are that certain person, kindly e-mail me. We first encounter each other late one nite at Bedok stadium. Your name is J-----. You were working then as a programmer/system operator at a factory in Bedok. You were 173/178 cm tall and built like a rugby player. I was living in Ubi then and you came to my place a couple of times. fter a while, you literally disappeared for a couple of months. I had no way of contacting you since the only number you gave me was your company's number and you had quit your job. Without calling and out of the blue, you showed up at my doorstep one m rning a few months later. I remember greeting you with a mixture of anger and joy. Angry because you did not call for so long and joy simply because you were there. We had a good time together that morning and you told me you are leaving soon to join a oil rig. We later went to Siglap Shopping Center to get some mooncakes and that was the last time I heard from you. If you are reading this you will know who I am. I promise not to kill you but do prepare for some bodily harm....*smile*

OK, that's out of the way. My 2 cents opinion of this most reccent discussion regarding safe sex. My lifestyle is very straight and in fact I would say, I spent nearly all my time with straight people. The straight people I hang aroud with are mostly suc essful business people and let me tell you, they fxxk around as much as gays. They will let the prostitutes blow them without condoms but they will generally use one when they screw them. What I do not notice among these people is this sense of apprehensi n and fear of contracting Aids and sexually transmitted disease. It is not that they do not care, they do and they practise somewhat safe sex. But they do not let the fear from preventing them from having a good time.

We were told many years ago Aids is a gay disease because initially most people infected with Aids were gays. But as time goes on and especially at present, the overwhelming majority of new infections are from heterosexuals - as evident from Africa, the ndian sub-continent and South East Asia. In fact the rate of infection among gays are dropping and some gays especially in America and Europe are starting to have unprotected sex again. What has all these gotta do with the reccent discussion on this boa d? My opinion and it is strictly an opinion is that some people may still think that Aids is generally a "gay" disease, the infection of which is due to gay sex activity. Our culture, like it or not is one that is oriented around sex. There are of cour e exceptional cases where gay people are celibate, or totally monogamus - but honestly they are really the minority. So, we are people that like to have sex, and with different people too, and we would all rather not get Aids. But having totally safe se is soooo boring. Or should we do what the straight people does, practise partially safe sex and not worry about the small risks we are taking? Different people are obviously already taking different approaches to this problem. The trick seemed to be - just do whatever that makes you happy and stress free. And for those who long to have sex but can never ever get away from the angst and fear of getting aids, and will probably stay celibate for the rest of their lives, just pray that you will be born a lesbian in your next life. I was told that they never ever get Aids. Cheers.

08/01/00 17:57:58

Name: west side story My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: stocky chubby

Comments:

This recent discussion on AIDS somewhat scared the wits out of me...may I know where can I get an anonymous AIDS test in Singapore, and what are the charges?

I did the last test quite some time ago, and if there really is a 3 month dormant period before teh virus starts kicking inside you, that means I may still have it inside me since then without knowing it....goodness!

I heard from some that as long as you do not experience any tear or cuts while performing anal sex, you are pretty safe from getting any form of STDs, let alone AIDS, even without wearing any condoms....is that true??

08/01/00 17:21:02

Name: malbroman

Comments:

I have a friend who died of AIDS. Let just say that his body is not in his coffin as he was burnt immediately when he died. Just think how his family felt. With all the talk and actions about free sex, please be very carefull. Its not worth it. Be protect d please.

Just wait till Madonna's single is on sale. Heard there is 2 CD single versions. Rumour is that CD 1 contains 14 remixes! 14! while CD2 contains the video and 7 remixes. The world greatest remixers are here, from Groove Armada to Talvin Singh. So what u g ys think about MUSIC?

08/01/00 16:17:32

Name: looker

Comments:

Just trying my luck here...I was just having my job orientation in K**G firm on 1/8/00. You are a freshie... just graduated and in the orientation presentation for two days too. We had a short chat and i really like you a lot....you had a cool smile! Your surname starts with Low....got it? If you are the person, please mail me ok? I would like to be friends with you....thanks!..now back to normal transmission... :)

08/01/00 15:53:56

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

Wow.. this page is suddenly SOOOO busy!!!

Zen, when I said go for the HIV test, what I mean is that it sure beats NOT knowing. It was more directed to those who try to have safe sex, but they falter, and as a result, end up feeling totally worried and live in perpetual fear.

Honestly, the ultimate prevention for HIV infection is that we should remain celibate until we find the right person. Thereafter, screen the person and make sure that he was also celibate like you. And we shall maintain that one and only lover. But this i the extreme.

I still stand by my view.. that we do everything in moderation. Understand that there is a risk in everything we do. We may not want to blow a guy with a condom. We thus risk getting infected via precum. We may feel like fxxking a guy bareback.. leaving u prone to infection.. Of course all that is WRONG. But if it has already happened, then we can't really do anything about it, right? Rather that to instill fear in them.. that they're all going to die of AIDS, I'd rather that they remain calm, go for the IV test and practice safer sex thereafter. It is awareness that we seek.. not instilling fear or forcefeeding others with your values. And I personally feel that this awareness comes with experience. This board is good in that it helps create greater awar ness through the sharing of experiences. Thus, please, we should all try and support our brothers here. And Darren.. thanks for bringing up this pertinent issue.

And Charles, yes dear, I know about the 3months 'dormant' period. I always have a lengthy discussion with the doctors before every screening. I still recall my first visit... the doctor was more excited at the fact that I was negative, coz I asked him SOO O many questions that he got really worried for me.. :P Knowledge is good for everyone. Thus, to those going for the test, do not be afraid to ask as many questions.. lay all your fears to rest and you will definitely come out of it the wiser person.

You boys take care!!!

08/01/00 15:17:03

Name: Alex

Comments:

Who says that oral sex is safe? Even pre-cum has the HIV virus...and it just takes a small cut or ulcer in the mouth for the virus to enter the body. So those still sucking a few cocks a week, be careful. Practise safe sex...use a condom...

08/01/00 14:53:25

Name: rushy

Comments:

To Darren

Thanks for the enlightening note.

I think BW needs this kind of thought provoking ideas thanks

08/01/00 14:14:35

Name: TK

Comments:

I was having 2 days course at a public training institute at Bona Vista with my colleague. One of my colleagues is the one I've admired for sometimes. However, I always find it difficult to talk to him face-toface. I knew that he is a aj..he is cute, gorg ous..someone I wanted to make it my good friend. I just could not break the barrier whenever i see him..sigh!!! Today, I finally got the chance to sit near to him...i was fascinated though we hardly talked...really hope that one day we could become good f iend...if u have read this msg....

08/01/00 14:13:46

Name: Anthonio My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi there ,Anyone out there thinking of renting ur place out.I am a 22 army boi 177 boyish looking ...., wanting to rent a room , if possible some where around the city area . I am also looking for room mate , if u r interested , pls e-mail me . ThAnkS ... .

08/01/00 13:58:35

Name: Kor

Comments:

I would also like to talk about real life crusing experiences too. Today i was at Taka Kinokuniya near the famous cruisy toilet. Inside, intially I saw this nice friendly looking late 20s fella in black shirt and kaki pants with tinted hair...trying to cr ise me. Admitably, he was cute enough to warrant a second look from me...but when he turned around and I saw his back, I saw several red swells near the hair-line of his neck and I was repulsed immediately.

Of course, to be fair, he may have an allergy towards some food ate, or he had a bad hair-stylist, or he was stung be insects...whatever the reasons I did not repociate (not that I want to in the first place and I am sure others inside too). So with respe t for that person, I do not want to say out what hangs in everybody minds as I (all of us) cannot prove anything.

With reference to what I posted ealier thats the message of "self-bodily protection" and "self-questioning" I want to bring across. So is that a real PLU experience or something not worthy to be posted on the net.

Thanks too, to Darren who has highlighted another often forgotten side of PLU life that is much more closer to ALL of us in reality than the rosy images and experiences painted and promised by various PLU commerical establisment who like various national anks tries hard to sell the PLU lifestyle to the public....Thats everybody's indivudal choices and beyond others vontrol...so be it. I guess the reality is very bad for business but as life goes on....life is not exactly a bed of roses.....sometimes you d n even find the thorns within....

08/01/00 13:30:53

Name: Just Me

Comments:

Country Bumkin: no, there aren't mattresses or beds in the dark room. it's totally empty, and pitch dark. some dim lights come in only when pple open the door to enter, otherwise, all dark. :)

08/01/00 13:08:44

Name: Manly and Gay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Dear Darren, Thanks for that most daring and sincere note about the problems of living with HIV. Nope! You don't sound naggy to me. Just a direct approach in reminding that HIV virus lingers everywhere. Especially for us homosexual who happened to fall into one of he high risk categories. Though we need to heed to our natural urges we should exercise our judgement too. Your note is like heaven sent for all of us. Let us be HIV negative. Once again Darren you are a true brother!

08/01/00 11:22:19

Name: Darren

Comments:

So if I sounded naggy.

but CAN WE AFFORD TO HAVE AIDS !!!

Hiv is an expensive business. Firstly its a psychological blow to us, to our love ones and we may even loose our jobs.

Secondly, the expenses per month is enormous. The drugs alone cost about $600.oo per month and you have to have it every month until you die.

On top of this $600.oo, you have to pay doctor's consultation bills, the many tests and examinations they conduct on you and hospital bills.

No one is going to pay all these bills for you, you have to bear it yourself. Medical insurance do not cover this illness.

I know of a guy who has HIV and he has already spend a fortune on this, he even have to sell his flat and move to a smaller flat to raise some cash. Fortunatly he is still working (his boss didn't know about this). Yet a big part of his pay goes to this medical expenses. And his family (not living with him) is wondering why he is always getting sick and sometimes has to go to hospital.

It is no joke, lets all be careful. We can't afford to have Aids, we can use the money for other things to enhance our life.

Lets try our best not to get it and please don't pass it on to another person.

Best regards to all my fellow brothers.

08/01/00 11:01:14

Name: sad_2pid

Comments:

Time for a 2pid question again.

guess some of u might have heard of chub & chaser , as i stocky/chub guy i had this question in my mind, that is " Wat if u found a BF and one day u slim down , as a chaser who like chub , wat will u do ? and since chaser like chub for their SHAPE on y , "wat he dump u for another chub who he this his SHAPE is nice ? just wondering if u ppl had this thinking b4 ? cos of most of those chaser i met who seems interested in me , is only for ONS and nothing more , makes me feel so sad that i thot i will ge there luv when i gave in :( ............ hope to get some respond , thankx.......

08/01/00 09:58:40

Name: sam

Comments:

rairua...i want to work part time :) ..i m 21 178 60..boyish...cant email u guys cos my outlook express is down.....so..... anywayz....me ntu student....LIM JUNRONG FROM CHINESE HIGH NTU NOW>>>>I LOVE U

08/01/00 09:34:38

Name: Country Bumkin

Comments:

To Charles, You want to match make me and Just Me, any fee payable ... just kidding, I may make my maiden (sorry I am a top actually) to R this Friday night, still no answer on whether there is bed or mattress in the darkroom ...

08/01/00 08:30:22

Name: Not You

Comments:

Well Just Me, life is not all that bad. I am on the heavy side...in my late 20s and balding. I did not make that the downside of me. And guess what? I met my bf thru some friends last year and we hit it off after the initial introduction. And we've been t gether ever since. Just be yourself, do some exercises to maintain good health and watch a lil' bit on your food consumption and be HAPPY. You will meet the right guy when time comes...there are plenty of guys with all sorts of tastes and likings. Just on reminder though, do not go around meeting up with every guy with the intention or even the expectation that he is the right one. If you put too much hope, then you will be more disappointed. Just go out and make more friends and when it comes, it comes. ell...i am done with my loh soh talk. Ciao

08/01/00 06:18:35

Name: CharlesAdmirers My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Charles-types

Your Nationality: SGians

Comments:

Yo Charles! Yes, you angmoh from SF! You sound like a real hot guy! Like the dreamboat stud that we'll like to be sitting next to in the jacuzzi in Rairua! Tell us how we can get a hold of you or your pics! Eager fans await your response here or in privat !

08/01/00 05:59:58

Comments:

Wanna to be hunk ? Join Nice body club in sg check it out http://fitness00.tripod.com/

08/01/00 05:11:25

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Lee

I did very safe sex (no oral or anal, no tongue kissing) for 10 or 12 years, to the point of lifting guys heads off my dick should they go beyond the limits we discussed beforehand. I found the guys who weren't as safe would complain because they found the sex boring (although they would often come back because they liked me). The guys who were more safe than me (no cumming on each other, you make yourself cum on yourself) eventually chose not to bother having sex.

The problem with not doing anything at all is that when you finally get a chance to do something, you may do something unsafe just because you are so hungry. A compromise for now might be to get a massage from a gay masseur, just so you are not so starved for touch. But the best solution might be to find someone who is as scared as you are and is willing to play very safely.

Just some friendly ang mo advice.

Actionkid

Zen has a good point about the test. Even more than that, it takes a while, up to 6 months, after infection for the AIDS test to turn positive. So one can still transmit the virus without knowing it.

But I see you use condoms, which is great. Happy f*cking!

08/01/00 03:38:25

Name: Just me

Comments:

AJ = gay (in pig latin)

08/01/00 03:05:10

Name: Lee Your Fav Sextivity: Don't know. Still a virgin.

Your Fav Body Type: Very muscular, freakingly huge or plain chubby Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hello guys, Just like to drop a few comments after reading the bulletin board for a few days, on a few subjects. Firstly, I just want to say that Madonna's new single "Music" sounds awful! I don't understand why some of you guys like it so much. I guess everyone has a different taste in everything, including the type of men we all like. I grew up listenin to Madonna's music and I still lap it all up everytime she offers main stream pop albums. I think she is better off doing pop than hip-hop. Besides, isn't it easier to dance to "American Pie" than "Music"? All I can say is weird, weird............ Maybe he thinks that the competition is getting too stiff for the popular music scene(too many boybands, Britneys, girlbands, etc). Also, I think X-men the movie is really cool! But I felt the fighting scenes are far and few. I would have felt more kick watching the cartoon. By the way, anybody here knows where I can get the whole set of cartoon series? By the way, my favo rite character is Storm but I wished it wasn't cast to Halle Berry. I don't like her and I don't know why. I don't think she is pretty. They could have got Tyra Banks. She is so much prettier. The other I will like to talk about is ........AIDS! *Did I scare anyone? I'm sorry.* I have been getting a sound education on what is safe and what is not when doing gay sex after reading some of the comments from you guys on that subject. I ill like to thank you guys for sharing it with ignorant people like me. I am a virgin and had never had sex with anyone before. But lately, I am really tempted to look for some cheap fun but everytime I think about AIDS, it puts me off. I'll be honest. I m SCARED of dying. That's why I have remained chaste till this very day. But what I find worrying is that some of you guys are really brave when you are in the heat of the moment, doing high-risk acts with no hint of apprehension. I guess there is really o such thing as fun and safe. Does that mean I am going to be a virgin all my life? Is there any horny, closeted virgin out there who is having the same dilema as I am? I'll be glad if you can share your thoughts. That's all for now! Thank you all for your time and patience reading my comments and apologises if I offended anyone (Halle Berry fans?). It is not intentional. P.S- By the way, what is AJ? Somebody did post this question on the billboard a few days ago but nobody bothered to answer. Will some kind angel please tell us ignorants what that means? Thanks!

08/01/00 02:02:28

Comments:

Zen, so that was what u were scolding me in the email har? i thot u angry with something else... aiyoh i know lah... i will be careful. it's not that i'm doing such things for the 1st time of my life, i've always been wild. u know that what... anyway, don worry abt me, i;m here to stay (fortunately or unfortunately). not that i resist living long, but i fear that i may be an old hag without anybody liking me when i'm old and drab... eeks! what a horrible thought! as i always say: i dont fear death, i only fear ageing...

Charles and AK: thks for everything... sometimes i just need to rant and bitch abt myselkf and my life... i;m like that, just need to sya out one. so no worry hor... attention seeker lah, me... :P

AK: thks for the email! i will email u... as for sat, i cant confirm leh! drowning in my work.... *sigh*

08/01/00 01:12:28

Name: Zen

Comments:

Just Me, what are u trying to accomplish? If what u want is to tell people you are sad and wants somebody's love, it's ok, we all got the message.

If what u want is to seek sexual relief, it's ok, don't we all?

But being completely reckless, letting people cum into your mouth time and again is not worth it at all.

Suppose that someone do appear, and you find yourself already infected. Do you have the Life to live with him? It's not worth it.

It's hard to believe there's love in the face of all those who don't seem to get it. I choose to believe because I've seen enough relationships that work. It's up to you what you want to believe.

This isn't exactly the best advice, but you can choose to do all you want to do, just be careful.

Ak, no offense, but to say the "best solution" is to go for regular checkups....regular checkup is done so that you won't spread Aids to others if you find yourself positive.

It does not stop you from getting infected at all. Checkup is not the cure, checkup is not the prevention.

08/01/00 01:10:40

Name: MAC

Your Fav Sextivity: anally fxxked

Comments:

MASSAGE FOR REAL!!!

Muscular malay-arab; 171/66; practising shiatsu/indonesian for some 7 yrs. Offers good hard massage with quite a few variations to satisfy mind and body.

Nice oil-bath with shower followed by full-body massage: abt 2 hrs of blissfull relaxation and release. Extremely discreet. Page 9260 7780

08/01/00 00:49:59

Comments:

Country Bumkin and Just Me

Okay, possible match here. Check each other out. Also, Kawan and Actionkid have excellent advice. Personally, I don't feel Just Me needs to lose weight or fat if it's not practical for him. But all of us, me included, would do well to follow Actionkid's example. Actionkid is very attractive and does not need to have sex outside his type in order to get action. But he does, and he has more fun. We who are less attractive can get more action if we are willing to have sex outside our type. To find a relationship, it is probably even more important to be willing to go outside our physical type and go for compatible values and interests. Of course, you still need to be able to get it up lah :-P

Julien

I can only speak for the San Francisco Bay Area, and maybe a bit less for other parts of California, but here goes:

1) the ctry's receptiveness towards Asians (racial harmony)

San Francisco is excellent. The city is about 40% Asian, mostly Cantonese-speaking Chinese and their descendents. The rest of the Bay Area has high Asian population. Most Chinese immigrants in the rest of the Bay Area speak Mandarin. There are also large populations of Indian and Vietnamese.

Generally speaking, racial harmony is good. However, there has been some friction in those neighborhoods where Asians are displacing those of African descent.

University of California at Berkeley has a plurality or even perhaps a majority of students of Asian descent. University of California at Davis (outside the Bay Area) has a noticable presence of students of Asian descent.

Cities with large, well-integrated Asian populations include all of the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles (with some racial tension), Seattle, New York, and I would bet Boston. You didn't mention Canada, but Vancouver and Toronto are popular with Asians and have excellent educational opportunities.

2) finance in terms of school fees, standard of living and miscellaneous expenses

Oops! Daap cho sin! San Francisco is very expensive. Probably about as expensive as Sg, but without all those HDB flats. Vacancy rate for the whole Bay Area is about 2%. But I know people who have done it; if you really want to live here, you can often find a way. Often it will involve a shared rental. Once in a while, it will involve a shared room. Finding a sugar daddy is up to your personal taste, as they will probably expect you to have sex with them and may lose interest at a moment's notice :-*

3) job opportunities for foreigners 4) permit to work while studying over at that ctry

It is illegal for those on student visas to work in the U.S. However, there is an underground economy. In the Bay Area, many will work for Asian businesses (at substandard wages). Some gays may do massage. Note that I am only reporting what I have read or heard and am not encouraging this action.

5) and lastly the least impt, entertainment in terms of sex, drugs and all other vices.

Very available in the San Francisco Bay Area. Commonly available in any large city. Spotty availability in small cities and college towns.

":If I take media/theatre studies, I gotta start from scratch. And also no doubt more expensive. But chances of getting a job there is higher as compared to the business industry whereby it's already so saturated."

Um, do you mean going back to Sg to do theater? It is very difficult to get theater work here even for ang mo, and even harder for Asians. Few theaters, filmmakers, and TV producers in the US do color-blind casting; most that do are in the San Francisco Bay Area. Aside from that, most roles available to Asians are stereotypical or minor roles that many Asians would justifiably find offensive. There is growing Asian media (TV and radio stations) in the US, but all of their drama is imported from Asia. That said, there are Asian-American actors and they do get some work, including Shakespeare and other fine work. Your countryman Chay Yew is writing and producing plays in New York.

You might check out these articles about performer Margaret Cho and That Crying Asian Dude in Fargo.

07/31/00 23:48:25

Comments:

hey.. a stint at Rairua?? I WANT!!! :P

07/31/00 17:54:27

Name: Rairua

Comments:

Help wanted: Two guys 21-35 with good gaydar needed for a few hours work Sat and Sun nights for 2 weeks. Ideal for those (students?) wanting to earn a bit of pocket money and a free admission to Rairua. Interested, please email address above.

07/31/00 17:32:32

Name: Country Bumkin

Comments:

I am a closet at 39 yo / 183, can someone tell me how much is the entry fee to "R" sauna, will I be left out (cold bench) over there at age ... ? Is there any mattress or bed in the darkroom ?

07/31/00 16:55:53

Comments:

07/31/00 13:02:12

Name: kawan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: As long as he is enjoying it

Your Fav Body Type: hunk Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Good evening, just to share my view. I came 'out' last year, one week before my 31 yo's birthday. Before that i think i was too ugly to be a PLU.

And now, guess what, i am surprise for the guys that i can 'party' with, they are all hand pick. Don't under estimate yourself. Don't sit there, do somethings about it. If U think U are bit overweight, and still prefer hunk, then work out lor!

I have riends who only go for youny guns, some prefer chubby, some like mature, straight looking guys. There are always someone out there for everyone. The most important thing is, work from the 'inside', when the right one come, that ready matter.

To actionkid: could U e-mail me, like to make some personal request. Cheers.

07/31/00 12:00:23

Name: Julien My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Sorry I know this is not a place for this but i do seek some experienced advice from this board here.

I'm a 22 year old Chinese doing my NS rite now, will be furthering my studies once I ORD. But I'm in a dilemma, or rather two dilemmas, 1st I'm caught in between UK and US. I need to choose a suitable place to study based on the below criteria:

1) the ctry's receptiveness towards Asians (racial harmony) 2) finance in terms of school fees, standard of living and miscellaneous expenses 3) job opportunities for foreigners 4) permit to work while studying over at that ctry 5) and lastly the least impt, entertainment in terms of sex, drugs and all other vices.

The 2nd dilemma is which field of studies am I supposed to take. I'm a poly graduate in Marketing and have no interest whatsoever in that field. My interest lies more in media and theatre. If I continue to pursue my previous course, I get a year exemption from the course of my study, i.e. only 2 years. If I take media/ theatre studies, I gotta start from scratch. And also no doubt more expensive. But chances of getting a job there is higher as compared to the business industry whereby it's already so satur ted.

Finally, Thanx 4 ur priceless advice, views and opinions... most of all thanx 4 ur patience.

07/31/00 10:34:39

Comments:

Hi again people of the wind.. :)

It is always nice to be back here.. and even nicer to know that the old boys are still hanging around. @lex, long time no hear from you.. :) Hope all is well.

To the bi-in-a-deep-closet... hey man.. you are not alone. For your info, there are many guys like you reading this page. And you'll never know your sexual prowess until you've got em tested at places like Rairua.. heheh.. not that I encourage you to visi such places, but, well.. never put yourself down so quickly. We're all great guys, one way or another. And Just Me.. tsk tsk tsk. Please do not get depressed or retrospective just by reading other people's postings. The way I see it, you can always make t happen for yourself. I am no hunk. At best, I'd say I am the boy-boy lean fit type who happen to attract a certain type of people. And I know my strengths..;P I'm sure you've got yours too.. and there are plenty of chub lovers. Personally, I have to adm t, my taste in guys varies.. I acknowledge a fine body, prefers guys around my age (26-32) and I am a sticky rice. But there were times when I'd take the chubby ones, or the older ones, and the ang mohs.. :) The common thing is that they're great sex partn rs.. and great conversationalists. I want to have fun, and hence, I do not limit my choices. I've been with some really good looking muscular hunks.. but some of them can be real wooden boards. They think of nothing but.. eh, want to have sex now? Or they ll just keep quiet, bend over and expect you to do everything else. Thus, do not put yourself down too..

I'm willing to meet up and have a chit chat at the rooftop. I think it is cool. I do that sometimes.. like the time I met Mckay.. and a few others from this page.. :P As to whether we'll do anything with each other.. well.. we won't know now, right? Whatev r the case, meeting up with people and making friends, chit chatting, etc, is a great way to spend your time. I'll send you an email shortly... As I said, we may even end up with an unofficial BW gathering there.. :P

07/31/00 09:10:14

Name: Charles

Comments:

Wah liao! Geocities lost my first posting! I think if I do two postings too close together, Geocities loses the first one! Feh!

Just Me

If you make an exception for me, you will need to have a very long tongue, like the evil tree witch in A Chinese Ghost Story ;-P

I'm sorry if I scared you. Oral is still lots safer than unprotected anal. I make it sound more complicated than it really is.

I'm mainly worried about your comment that you don't want to live long. I hope you have a friend you can talk to. Anyway, if you want to find someone who will love you for who you are, Rairua is probably not the place to look, no offence to Rairua. Find an activity that mature, intelligent PLUs would go to that you would enjoy. Drama club, maybe?

Where do these 20's hunks go when they are no longer 20's hunks?

Look, I've been bald since my 20's, am in my 40's, and my sex life is very irregular. I am also shy and afraid of rejection. I get lonely sometimes. But I have friends, I enjoy my work, and I get along okay. I know happy, single gay men in their 70's and 80's. You can survive, and hopefully enjoy life, even if you don't meet that guy. Sorry if I sound like I'm lecturing, its a hazard of being an ang mo.

If you're horny and want to take care of that, advertise ahead of time that you're going to Rairua and what you are looking for. You may have to do it several times, as older PLU may not read BW as often.

I wish you inner peace and strength on your quest.

07/31/00 08:32:39

Comments:

Just Me

Oh, yeah, and oral sex is still a lot safer than anal without condom. I don't mean to scare you, just hope you are careful.

All

Hey, 400,000 is coming up! Claim your honor when it comes!

07/31/00 05:57:09

Comments:

AK: re-reading your posting makes me sad... i think i know which chubby guy u were talking about. i thought he looks good being chubby too. but like him, i've also wanted to slim down a little and look nice. but i dont want to go through the routine of gy and all, becos i hate it. i dont eat extra a lot, and i actually do do some weights and step aerobics. yet, i discovered that sg guys are just so obssessed with studs and hunks. i may still be considered young and smooth, but even now i dont stand a chan e (compared even to that chubby boy whom u find cute), how many chances do i stand when i hit my 30s and then my 40s? that's the reason why i dont wanna live long at all... is the person who loves me more willing to overlook my looks, compared to those wh just out to have physical fun? if this saying is so true, where can i meet this person who will love me and overlook my physical attributes? now is that moment when i feel down again... this is such a shitty feeling!

07/31/00 05:29:32

Name: jason

Comments:

TO: ACTION KID I would like to befriend you. Could you email me. Thanx.

07/31/00 04:37:00

Comments:

Madonna has not lost her edge! MUSIC is a slamming dance discofied track that is so hip. Produced by Mirwais, MUSIC will put Mirwais' name on everyone's lips soon. MUSIC is sometimes silly, as its a fun song, silly as in fun not as in Vengaboys. The beats are so strong, the arrangement so complex, well its just good music. Unlike Ray Of Light, MUSIC has a very underground sound that is way kool. Can't wait to get the remixes by Groove Armada, an Hex Hactor which I heard blew everyone away. Hey Mr DJ, Put t e record on, I wanna dance with my baby.....?

07/31/00 02:59:47

Name: Just me My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking & being fxxked, like an animal! Your Fav Body Type: intelligent & mature men, 30s to 40s

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Dear Charles, hmmm... so nice to know that u like chubs, becos I'm one! But I usually dint go for white men, hmm.... exceptions? :P

all this talk abt getting disease after sucking is making my scared. wah lau eh, i'm just a lonely and horny boy who ne ds to have a man near me to feel that intimacy what... dunno why until now still cannot find suitable one. if i'm attached, why would i wanna go sauna and suck all those men. what's more i even lowered my standard and sucked some obviously big hunks ok (w ich aren't really my type frankly...)... :( makes me sad only... *sigh* dont say already lah...

AK, go check your email! maybe we can intro and go down to rairua together. That way, I wont feel lonely sitting at the roof terrace. And dont worry, i wont cruise u, since we know each other's tastes now... hehehe...

07/31/00 01:57:57

Name: suahku gay

Comments:

Fella-comrades, can anyone of you tells me what does "AJ" stands for?

07/31/00 00:45:45

Comments:

Alamak! It seems I cannot code HTML anymore without breaking the page one. Sorry about that.

Actionkid

You do have a point about safe sex. There was a cover article in one of the gay papers here titled "Sex without a condom feels better, period. So what are we going to do about it?" in which it takes the position that, rightly or wrongly, unsafe sex and AIDS are both here to stay, that we need to focus on risk reduction, and that moralizing and sex-negativity are not going to reduce unsafe sex.

And of course, it is good to get tested so you don't risk giving AIDS to others, but some suspect HIV is most spreadable shortly after infection, before AIDS first shows up on the test. And having AIDS is no fun, I can see the effect on people I know, so it is better not to get it in the first place.

So how do we deal with the fact that unsafe sex feels better? It's not like having an ice cream cone, where I can work it off at the gym. For me, the worry that would come from doing something unsafe takes away from the enjoyment unsafe sex might give. I can't put it aside and enjoy sucking an unprotected cock full on. But I know that is not true for everyone. For some, the distraction of making sex safe takes away from their enjoyment.

Thanks for practicing safer anal sex and describing how hot it can be. That was a great story about your night in Rairua.

Just Me and other cocksuckers

There are ways to make oral sex safer. Some people use a condom. I've done it, and how well that works depends mostly on how horny I am, the hornier the better, so that I am focusing on the shape of his dick in my mouth rather than the feel of the condom. Something else to raise the excitement helps too...

Shortly after we got to his place, we started fooling around. I was licking the side and crown of his dick without going over the head. He asked if I would suck it full on, and I said I was worried about AIDS. He offered me a condom and I said okay. I spit in it, then put it on him with my lips. I started moving my lips firmly up and down over it, pausing now and then to lick his balls really wet. At each withdrawal of my head, I twirled the spot of latex covering where his dickhead meets the underside of the shaft with my tongue. My lips pressed firmly over his shaft, he came within minutes. I felt the throbbing of his dick, then the splats of his cum hit the inside of the condom. I kept working on his shaft until he pushed me away.

If one is not going to use a condom, there are still ways to reduce risk.

* Don't let him come in your mouth.

* Stop with pre-cum (it has less HIV than semen).

* If you get semen or pre-cum in your mouth, spit it out.

* (controversial) If you get semen or pre-cum in your mouth, some people think swallowing it will destroy it with your stomach's digestive juices.

* Wait several hours after brushing your teeth before sucking dick.

* Avoid sharp or crunchy foods (Sg chili crab, potato crisps for example) before an evening of cocksucking.

* If you bit your mouth while eating, wait several hours before sucking.

* (This was a surprise for me) Wait several hours after using a foaming mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide before or after sucking.

* Avoid deep-throating. This is much more dangerous than simple cocksucking. If he's too long, wrap your hand around the base of his dick.

* Oh yeah, and this comes from my experience as a suck-ee. Keep your teeth out of the way!

Happy sucking.

07/30/00 20:31:23

Name: wild ones

Comments:

wow. the foam party was GREAT at venom. i dunno how many hands slip down my bemudas, and god know how many prick i felt. it was totally wild man...any more. it would be an orgy. anyway, i am proud to announce i was the first one (the second time) to take the leap (of faith) and jump in the 'bathtub'. and soon many joined in. i guess i would never do that if i was somber, but i wasnt then. god bless!!

07/30/00 16:32:50

Name: Jason My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

This is a coorection to information posted earlier (the MRT encounter). The correct email address should be : zstro99@yahoo.com

07/30/00 16:09:19

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030

07/30/00 16:07:45

Name: Jason My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

We met on the eastbound MRT 12 evenings (around 6.45pm, 19 July 2000) ago. You were wearing a plain white T-shirt, while I was wearing a dark red long-sleeved shirt, wearing specs, and a black strap necklace with some metal bits with my name on them. My f iend was standing between us, jibbering endlessly away. He was wearing a black 'Mambo' T-shirt. I dropped off with him at Tiong Bahru station. We looked at each other a few times. I wanted to approach you but it's inconvenient to talk on the MRT during ru h hour! I love your smile. I would like to know you better. Hope that you will come across this ad....and email me! zstro99@yahoo.com.sg

07/30/00 16:01:22

Name: pokemon

Your Fav Body Type: lean toned muscular

Comments:

I visited Rairua for the first time today . I agree that the place is well-maintained , and that the crowd is good . I had my fair share of fun . I don't think it goes against principles of a gay activist . A place like Rairua , brings people out from the streets . It would be safer to cruise & have fun in a gay sauna , rather than at FR or ASH ?

Kudos to Chris & team , you have done a good job . Keep it up . I will definitely drop by again very soon .

07/30/00 15:44:16

Name: CHRIST

Comments:

Pls avoid commenting on Chris's comment. It's a trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07/30/00 15:30:39

Name: chris

Comments:

i think i m disappointed tt the owners of rairua have opened such a place. i dun wanna sound like a nun but i think such sex places only proliferate activities and encourage such. i know its like the argument bout providing condoms and having abortion. bu still i expected more from a gay activist.

07/30/00 15:06:48

Name: Oba San

Comments:

There're less people cruising at the changing room outside the National Stadium gym because if anybody leave the shower door open, some PLUs will sit at the bench outside the cubicle and ogle. Some of them don't like people staring and close the door but nded up having some of their belongings stolen which were left on the bench. We ended up having to leave the door half open to look out for our things. Just some advice for those who want to cruise there.

07/30/00 14:14:51

Name: David My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Uniform Fetish

Your Fav Body Type: Hunks! Your Nationality: made-in-SG

Comments:

Somebody asked if Poppers are safe or is it legal to possess one, well....... Firstly, poppers are also known as Amyl Nitrite, Akyl Nitrite or Isobutyl Nitrite. It is actually administered as a drug to people with low heart beats. As Actionkid has described the feelings : a surge or warm rush felt in the chest. That's your blood pu ping! Next, is it safe or legal to possess them?? I have actually asked that question and the reply I have got from a "professional" is that it is not harmful and it does not remain in your system for long. That explains the momentarily feelings. To date, I have not heard of any case of poppers being classified as illegal possession. In fact, once I was stopped at a road-block at 2am in the morning (after leaving an orgy session, hiak hiak!) and the cute policeman was questioning me about that sil y little bottle I had in my possession! I simply told him that it was Amyl Nitrite and what it is for (low heart pressure i.e.). After hesitating for a while, the cop decided to release me. Let me reiterate that this does not necessarily means you can leg lly carry one around. The trick is......be discreet and never forget that over indulgence in anything may lead to side-effects! Anyway......should you guys be interested in poppers.....I know of a friend who has extras. Happy cruising at Rairua!

07/30/00 14:01:50

Name: To actionkid

Comments:

Nice to see that my dear friend actionkid is still very much in the action! :-P

Keep 'em cumming actionkid!

@lex

07/30/00 12:27:24

Comments:

Aiyo, I am merely stating my viewpoints, no need to get so unfriendly rite...which I am sure alot of invisible readers (who never post any message)would have agree on similar lines.

Since the visible people here can post any sort of posting, from blantant adverts, experiences, and whatever else topics of discourse nature which they can get so fanatically protectively about why can't others? There is such a thing call "scrolling down"

Maybe I have brought up a very prominent fact and very real-life pointer which everyone in the circle knows but blissfully tries to ignore its existance....hmmm....maybe I ought to rephrase my words...

I am also talking about real-life EXPERIENCES here...One man's posion one man's meat, In the first place I did not say I disapprove of the writing here...in fact sometimes I am grateful for the different advice and cautionary words from others more nasty xperiences....foretold by others who have already been in that sort of situation.

Life is about choices...much as people want to do certain things that's THEIR business. Be it orgies, be it sufting into XXXsites...be it "presumming" what does, what they do, be it aruging over moral issues, be it channelling thier money to only PLU busi esses...thats THEIR business....much as there are others who do things when people say they ought not to, go to websites when people presume they not to....what's there to stop them? If I chose to react otherwise to the postings here that's MY business . .noe of their's and what can they do? and if people disapprove of my reaction that's THEIR business....none of mine...and what can I do?

So what's up with the heat? In an internet-age where everybody are invisible and tons and tons of invisible surfers come and go...along with tns and tons of information of which some of them may not be entirely true....why get so worked up on a trival thi g as "internet posting"??? If one does so...then I guess one will be terribly busy with challenges to his emotions (and hooked)...not to mention sanity.

So if I did not diapprove what others do (which I never)....which is their business but at the same engage in self-bodily protection....which is of mine own business...who's there to interfer in my determination to protect myself when I did not interfer n their?

Hey...are there people here who encourage otherwise???....dun think thats legal...just like the poppers part.

07/30/00 11:53:43

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-closet My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Love for all mankind Your Fav Body Type: -ditto-

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

AK, thanks for recounting your experience at Rairua....droool.

Now I know I can never go there..with all my years in my closet...I'd die of excessive excitement, semen ejaculation and heart failure. Actually dun know if can last long enuff to ejaculate the stuff.

But thanks for letting in some light into the gloom of my closetted existence.

07/30/00 11:52:50

Name: Zen

Comments:

$28 getting laid, suck cocks, getting sucked. I think it makes great business sense to make money off the gay population. fxxk gay rights. Who's more evil? The establishment or ourselves?

07/30/00 10:18:00

Name: Caution

Comments:

To Kor: To each his own. But I wonder why are you visiting this board when it is specifically stated that its purpose is for people to share their sexual/cruising experiences. Did you read the notice at the door before you came in? If you did, and you still insist on comming back then I must presume you enjoyed all the sexual posts. But after reading all these graphically explicit posts you have problems meeting people cause they may be "loose"....hehehe. Boy, do you have a problem. Like they say, i you can't stand the heat in the kitchen, get out.

Kid, I like reading about your night in the sauna. One thing though, the use of poppers - I am wondering if it is legal to use or even possess them. Can someone with the knowledge please advise. Thanks.

07/30/00 08:31:27

Comments:

Everytime I read about such wanton stories about AJ bathrooms/saunas either here or overseas it sends a deep shill down my spine. The more I read the more suspicion I would regard another plu who tries to cruise me in public, especially near the area/dist ict where I know such establishment exist cos the first thought that come to my mind is that..."is he loose" and thats not "anal-loose"....definately it deters me from these type aknowledging plus, no matter how good-looking they are. Come to think of it always ask myself "is he clean"......

07/30/00 06:23:02

Name: Rairua

Comments:

On 07/28/00 16:48:50, AhBoy asked:

Is it true that the r* sauna was raided recently ?

Not true, though of course we cannot guarantee what the authorities will do in the future, but that applies to any establishment, not just us.

What is interesting is that every week we come across a new rumour, that when taken at face value, might deter people from visiting Rairua. We wonder where these rumours come from. Please don't listen to rumours. Check our website for updates.

Others on this bulletin board have asked where we are located. Our website (see URL above)contains a map which you can print out for your convenience. Opening times and charges are also stated on the website.

We noticed someone said he came in the jacuzzi ... We'd like to assure everyone that the water is constantly chlorinated and filtered. Filters are washed daily, and water quality checked daily too. Water is changed whenever quality checks indicate so, whi h, on heavy days such as weekends, is daily!

By the way, National Day Eve (Tuesday 8 Aug) we will stay open later, to 1 a.m. Buffet supper will also be served.

07/30/00 05:10:28

Comments:

just a short note.. when I visit places like Rairua or Stroke, my intention is not to get "laid". Anyway, the term "laid" is really quite demeaning.. like those prebuscent shows about wanting to "lay" a cheerleader, etc.. It is more about having fun, meet ng people and just letting go. By doing a "victory" check is not going to do you any good. The most important thing is that you GET the enjoyment that you seek there. Thus, I personally think that even though you didn't get any anal actions, the fact taht you DID have fun with 2 + 6-8 dicks is really not bad.. :) Thus, heads up, yah, Just Me?

And this thing about safe sex.. umm.. well.. we should all try to be as safe as we can. But sometimes, we choose to trade off. I think the best thing to do is to go for regular HIV screening. Anyone who seeks assistance here can email me. I think it is ti e I go for my next anonymous one anyway...

07/30/00 04:08:50

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hello people. Hey Just Me.. I was at Rairua too. But there were so many people there last night that i doubt I'd be able to tell the Dicks from the Harrys anyway. I've been in singlehood/couplehood yo-yoland for too long that I finally decided to stop it ll and just enjoy myself.. :)

And yesterday was a fine crowd. When I first got there, I was a bit apprehensive coz the guys I saw were not really my type. I showered and headed for the jacuzzi. And then this hunk joined in. Average looks but great body. And as usual, there were a bit f underwater footsie and groping. The hunk felt around my dick and I did the same to him. But.. err.. well.. he couldn't control himself and came after a mere 10min.. underwater. Hmm.. I thot it was pretty sexciting at first until I got out and discovered cum plastered all over my body. Sigh. It had stuck itself to my body like glue and I had quite a tough time trying to get rid of every sticky piece off my body. It'd be embarrassing for anyone to spot it while.. umm.. playing with me.. :P

Anyway, after the shower, I went upstairs, checked out the steamroom. Yep.. the guys there are shy. Noone dared to take off their towels. I took off mine anyway.. but noone dared to touch. They merely lightly brush their hands and stared lustily. Hahahah P I then decided to check out the third floor. Hmm.. the moment I opened the door to the corridor of cubicles, I could see rows of guys.. waiting for their fish. They're still acting shy. I casually strolled in and headed for the cubicles. And then Chris ppeared. He was doing the routine inspection for cleanliness. Anyway, he saw me and discreetly asked if I needed any rubber. I thot that was sweet of him.. :) Anyway, I told him that I'll look for him when I do need it. I casually walked into one of the ro ms. Before I knew it, someone came in behind me and locked the door. Whew. I was surprised.. but at the same time, relieved. This guy was quite attractive.. nice build and pleasant smiling face.. :) And he was quite shy.. nearly wanted to go out when he sa my surprised look. But, well.. I lightly touched him and then.. he simply loosened up and started going all over me.. :P It was a nice session and he had rubber with him. We were kinda looking around for the KY (what happened to those, Chris??) but in the end, he lubricated himself with his saliva and guided me in. Heheh... I guess we were quite noisy. I could sense people outside trying to peep at us, but I knew how to lock the door.. :) It was good privacy.

And as usual, when you're done, everyone will eagerly anticipate your exit. I was extremely shy and rushed out as fast as I could. I showered again and said bye bye to my fren and went down to the lounge. I made myself tea and read the papers. A guy joine my table, drinking his coffee. There were others around, chit chatting, etc. I was still acting the shy boy and didn't dare to make eye contact. The other fella on my table got up and slipped a piece of paper into my hands. Heheh.. I have to say, it was flattering night! He asked that I head upstairs and join him. Hmm.. this was about 15min after my cumming. I turned around to take a good look at him. Not bad, slightly older and a little bit out of shape, but has a certain charm I guess. I stayed back a while.. pondering. I finished my tea and then.. with a sigh, made my way up again.. :) I went into the room again, saw the same guys standing along the corridor. I saw the chap at the extreme end. But there were too many eyes which made me quite self consc ous. I hastily opened the door to the dark room instead. It was pitch black. But I could some guys standing around. I stumbled my way to the end of the room. I felt hands. Hands groping for my nipples. Another pair gently caressing my back. One hand, twea ing my nipples and another brushing down my abs. And then I felt a tongue licking at my tits. It felt really good. And then the door opened. Everyone stopped. :P I casually made my exit. I thot that was it. but when I got out, I felt a hand grabbing for m wrist. And it was that fren of mine from the lounge. He whispered in my ears and asked that I join him. Hmm.. it was the last cubicle on the extreme end. The same one that I had earlier. I decided, what the heck. We locked ourselves in and had a fine tim . I told him I've just came but he said that we could still have fun. and then he took out a bottle of popper. Hmm.. he sniffed at it and then offered me. I rejected with thanks. And then he started licking all over me. Man.. his touches were magnificent nd his tongue explored all the erogenous part of my body!! I got quite aroused actually. And that was when he offered me the poppers again. This time around, I took a deep sniff and I could feel the warmth rushing up my head. Man.. it was a giddy feeling nd his blow felt like a rush of fire engulfing my dick! Before I knew it, I was fxxking him like a dog! This was even more rowdy that the earlier experience! I humped him in various positions and he was sniffing and moaning in extasy. When I wanted to cum he quickly grabbed out the rubber and swallowed me whole. Whew.. I was electrified. He then jerked himself all over me.

I thot that was it. I went out to shower and was preparing to change up to leave. The crowd by then had built up and there were plenty of hunks and more good lookers. After cumming twice, I thot I was done. But I guess my vanity kinda took its toll on me. There was a cute guy, slightly chubby but i could see that he's been working on those fats and seeing results. He smiled at me. I smiled back. He tried to get me to go upstairs with him, but I gestured to him that I was done, twice. He looked quite forlor , and well, those puppy eye look kinda weakened me. We didn't talk. We hung around at the dressing room for a bit. And then, I thot, what the heck, one for the road... :P But.. well.. I really didn't expect this one. He was sweet, gentle, while at the same time, real horny.. :P I nearly fxxked him.. but we didn't have rubber. I enjoyed myself. And I came.. despite my tiredness. I thot okay.. need to run NOW. But.. this guy pursued me. I thot I'd delay and he'd go away. But he waited at the dressing room for e. Hmm.. finally, he plucked up the courage and asked for my number.

We went for supper after that and found so much things in common. I was rattling non stop, and he did too. We were suddenly very different from the prey/predator syndrome of the sauna and well, I started looking at him as a real friend, and he did of me a well. Hehehe.. spoke with him till quite late into the night, and even when we got back before we slept. I'll prolly call him again later. Whatever the case, the both of us had similar issues and agendas and it was refreshing to just actually start build ng on a friendship instead of diving into a relationship.

And before I left Rairua, Chris asked how many times I came. Is he doing a random survey? Heheheh.. I wonder where I stand. ;P

07/30/00 03:20:37

Name: Darren

Comments:

To : Just Me & Charles + others Please note that pre-cum is just as dangerous to the person sucking. It is a recorded fact that pre-cum contains HIV virus too. It is dangerous because our mouth, gums, throats etc, tends to have very soft skin which can tear or break easily. (The pubic hair of the other party can also cause abrasion to our gums). It seems that it is an established fact that HIV can be transmitted through oral sex. So please be very careful.

For those who do not know, pre-cum is the secretion (juice) from the penis (cock) of when a man who is sexually aroused before he shoots sperm. These small droplets can also contain the HIV virus.

There are those who advocate the use of condom before sucking, I don't think that is a good solution either. Anyone has any su gestions? Thanks

07/30/00 00:08:19

Comments:

Just Me

Well, I'm a 40's guy and I like chubs. Unfortunately, I'm in San Francisco, as you know. But as for 6-8 cocks in one night, I would say that is pretty good. By "laid" then I guess you mean anal sex. Well, it depends on how important anal sex is to you. But to consider thinking of a night as a failure because with all those dicks you got you didn't have anal sex is maybe a bit picky. Better that you enjoyed what you did get.

Not to but a damper on your fun, but getting cum in your mouth is risky with respect to HIV.

07/29/00 23:28:19

Name: Dem

Comments:

Just me: Do take enough measures to protect yourself and thats need not be from the emotional side. There is such a thing call AIDs around town. You talk about sincerity just after some orgy which came, just for that nite, short of what you think would be a successful fruitful bite had you got laid by some guy/guys. Sincerity as in what sense? Ironic isn't it.

07/29/00 20:44:21

Comments:

About Rairua and all...

ok to those guys who viist rairua... u know, many of u i think dont really know how to use the folding doors of the private cabins. that's why u pple keep seeing that ur door cant be locked properly and pple keep pushing ur door open. It's like this. There are TWO locks to the folding doors. One is at the side, which u slide to lock. The other is at the top, which u push the ledge up to lock. It's simple as that. Many of u just lock the side one, and didn't know there was a top l ck! Poor thing, many guys kept having their doors pushed open by voyeurs... cant blame either party.... So, please please do know how to lock the doors, to keep your own privacy. I've also told Chris (boss of Rairua) and he said he'll put up some indicati n to show how to lock the doors completely. Hope you pple have a fun and private time at Rairua!

still on rairua... didn't get laid tonight, but managed to suck more than 6-8 cocks, and two actually came in my mouth.... think those guys must have never expected such an innocent looking boy like me can actually suck so well! :P i enjoyed myself ve y much too, becos I simply love to suck.... one even helped me masturbate, aand he was quite rough abt it... but mostly hunks, which i dont like. why those more mature guys in mid 30s and 40s dont go? only saw 2-3 such guys, and they dont like boys like m i think, mabbe they prefer hunks? eeks! no offence! :P so fellow BWers, do u think i have got my fair share with those sucking? or is a visit to rairua considered successful only when i'm laid? (ironically, was laid on Wed when i went, a much quieter day ). :)

was actually feeling ok after rairua, esp having made two men come in my mouth. decided to continue the night at niche. met this supposedly str8 guy whom i know specifically. he keeps saying he's a fren of niche's bosses, so that's why he's there. and he's still str8 etc etc.... he's quite a cool guy. very intelligent (despite a school drop-out) and very mature despite being only 26. he can speak well, willing to help pple, etc and that kind of men that i will die for... then saw him (from a side) givi g his numbers to a person and the numbers are his HP, pager and office number. but when he gave me his number that time, he only gave his pager no. and claimed that his HP is lost... i was quite disgusted and hurt becos he obviously has no sincerity... i the end, i threw away the piece of paper with his pager no... dear BWers: am i very xiao qi (small gas)? and i very childish? what do i expect from him? i'm not like going to eat him up u know? why cant he just give me his HP and pager no? office dont gi e i can understand, but cant understand why he must lie.... are all men like that? do i look like a desperado always ready to devour of any men that come my way? damn!!! spolil my night only!

07/29/00 20:44:04

Name: Dzone

Comments:

PLUs fighting PLUs? Want to be bengs and lians wannabes also no need to be so bo liao rite...

07/29/00 20:05:58

Comments:

I was at Niche throughout the night. No raid whatsoever. The party lasted till 2.45 am. The announcemeny by DJ to close at 2 am was a joke. But there was a fight (imagine PLUs fighting PLUs!) and one of the friends called the police. So that's why the pol ce came. Raid? No such thing.

07/29/00 17:55:37

Name: FrozenSun

Comments:

Ok Guys, Latest News. NICHE was raided by police tonite again.. and have to close at 2... i was at Niche earlier.. but came back early. my fren called me in NICHE saying that niche is closing at 2.. due to the raid.... anyway knows what happened huh? Nich looks not so Happening today, and erm. OH THE DRAG SHOW... *wondering if that show has anything to do with the raid...*

07/29/00 16:29:35

Name: BridgePlayer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SGian

Comments:

Sorry to be doing this in this forum, but there seems to be no other free alternatives for these sort of ads. My partner and I are looking for other discreet, like-minded and non-scene bridge players who would like to meet for a session at our place one e ening.

07/29/00 14:21:38

Name: auscent

Comments:

Dear Dummy Hope those bad experiences didnt dampen your belief in true love. Bette Midler said it the best "my 20s was all spent on sleeping with the wrong people".

07/29/00 13:45:14

Name: JUSTIN

Comments:

Saw this cute and good looking tone guy at Modena condo today...he's with his parents? Exchange looks a few times...too bad no chance to say hi as am with my parents too. I am in grey round T and grey bermudas. U wearing grey T as well. If u r the guy, p s contact me :)WOuld like to know u

07/29/00 13:37:32

Name: beach boy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: sporty beach boy type

Comments:

To Dummy, u r not alone. I hv met someone who uses relationship as an excuse to hv sex with me. I m with him for 3wks n it took me the same amt of time to recover. Well i guess we hv to learn how to tk things easier. Letting go has never been easy and hol ing on can be as difficult. Yet strengths measured not by holding on but by letting go...

07/29/00 12:26:37

Comments:

Click on URL above

07/29/00 11:16:09

Name: curiousboy

Comments:

anyone care to enlighten mi as to where is this new sauna r......?????????

07/29/00 06:42:20

Name: mouse... My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Comments:

Hello...we met at the clementi pool last thurday morning....both of us have sun tanning there.. i m wearing the black BODS swim wear.... WHEN I was going to leave, i just walked in to the bath room....then we met each other again in clementi town centre.... I thk i saw u again last nite ( BRE Bash NUS ) at Lan Gui Fang....U were wearing the green t -shirt with no. 14 printed on it... wan to know u.....u should know who i m talking abt if u r the guy.... email me....

07/29/00 04:55:06

Name: Pippin, the marionette.

Comments:

Hey ooo.Before anyone starts any collective paranoia about kenna this or that, I think that so long as u are responsible for ur own filth that goes on this board why be afraid .U are ultimately resposible fer ur own words, if u didn't do or write anything incriminating,if maj kenna why should anyone else who is not involved namely me, kenna by what I don't knoe or write abt. If ever there is any clampdown or witch hunt anyone who is responsible for defamation would be hauled up, not moi, so what's the big -files paranoia

07/29/00 03:50:00

Name: eddie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sing

Comments:

Hi looking for Arthur. We met at Rairua on Friday (JUly 28)at about 6pm at the jarcuzii and had an interesting conversation until your friend jumped in. Please contact me. Thanks

07/29/00 02:30:12

Name: *sigh*

Comments:

Pippin, the marionette,

Pls lor.... anyone who went thro BMT, KNOWS that Maj dun go up into recruits's bunk for nothing one lor...

if a Maj were to go up, announcement will be made before hand, and everyone will be busy doing area cleaning and stand by bed laio.... less to say Bathing laio! And Tekong only lets you bath after working hours (which is mostly at nite!)I think whether if people likes to be in underwear or likes to be naked...there's no definations lor! it depends on individuals, and NOT n qualifications, and how many Maj are there in Tekong anyway...less than 5...

anyway i dun think that its really "FUN" putting an MINDEF officer's name, rank, location here lor, what if some "stupid" guys really went to EMAIL him? he come and check. and everyone "KENNA"?

to MAJ whatever: PLS BE MORE GROWN UP lar!

PS: Gosh, and i always tot that all gays are supposed to be more sensitive and more matured... guess that are just a few Black sheeps among us too *sigh*

07/29/00 02:17:58

Comments:

To Dummy,

wei wei, you everytime also say next time play smarter, but then everytime you still fell into that deep pit of LOVE. then making yourself hurt and hurt, maybe next time just reserve more for yourself and dun hope for anything from that person lor^_^ you life will be better that way~Well, (my life is great!)

just take whatever that comes along. and dun expect anything lor..^_^and you should know full well that. erm... you should know that guys you know in Cruising area.....are...erm....not for rel tionship one lor. i shan't condamn all...at least 2 out of 10 who goes there are sincere lor~ LOL (Me and You out of 10 ppl~) hahaha

07/29/00 01:05:26

Name: Maguire

Comments:

To Dummy: My heart goes out with you, cos I understand that mixed kind of feelings that you have had when someone holds your hands. I won't consider myself as someone experienced in playing such games,but I am pretty naive too. But constantly I have to re ind myself that this is a game that people play, and once you get too serious with that, you end up hurting yourself. Due to frequent travelling because of my work, I have opportunities to visit interesting gay places, I am never an initiator,but will only react after other guys approach me and I find him acceptable physically. I have my fair share of fun, some guys can e real nice,gentle and accomodating,even wanting contact numbers from me after that. But I always tell them, please do not be serious about these, this is just part of the game that most of us play, we just want to have our lust satisfied.I thought I have become a consummate player, but unfortunately I met someone recently that proved to be even more experienced than I do, and I find myself developing feelings for this person, which really make me real panicky. Anyway am trying hard to forget whatever has appened and getting on with my life. Just some 2 cents worth of advice: be more wise and discerning.

07/29/00 00:34:08

Name: Sam My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Executive type

Your Fav Body Type: Mature Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hi, Looking for the guy I seen at Raffes Place Mrt's Toilet yesterday at 9.30pm. U r wearing a orange shirt and standing at a urinal. U saw me staring at u through the mirror but I was too shy to make the 1st move. Email me if u r the one.

07/28/00 18:52:10

Comments:

Kylie's new single Spining Around sounds very gay friendly. Kylie recently performed at a gay festival in the uk. She has alot of gay fans. She may very well take over Ms Striesand as the new gay icon. Further more she is very gay friendly. Spining Around has very groovy remixes but my fav Kylie tracks are still Better the Devil You Know and Shocked.

3 more days to go before Madonna invades Singapore airwaves with Music. Listen to 98.7 this Monday for MUSIC!

07/28/00 17:34:50

Name: purple trunks

Comments:

i will be tanning at YCK swimming pool on sat, 29/7 from late morning tll afternoon.

07/28/00 17:32:41

Comments:

07/28/00 16:48:50

Name: AhBoy

Comments:

Is it true that the r* sauna was raided recently ? Any update from someone

07/28/00 16:12:55

Name: fasd

Comments:

This msg is to DAN, who wrote about his encounter with a drunken hunk. Tolong leh, pls continue with your story. I find it kind of interesting. Will check back in 2 wks time. Hope to see your part two. :-)

07/28/00 16:06:13

Name: TannGuy

Comments:

To the guy at rairua this evening abt 8.30 (29/07/2000). Wanted to talk to you but you went off early. You were wearing white t and black jeans. Your locker was right at the end...want to know you. If you see this msg, pls reply.

07/28/00 15:46:16

Name: Pretty China Doll

Comments:

I went to RV a few days ago and I noticed that the newspaper report about the artist who was jailed for having oral sex with another man is still up on the notice board. I think that it's a very mean way to warn gays against having sex in public.

07/28/00 15:39:07

Name: Ni-X Men

Comments:

Sorry Dark Side, but I just couldn't take to the movie X-men. I thought it disjointed, and really quite a lot of nonsense. I didn't realise that X-men had been on TV here regularly as a cartoon feature. I'd never heard of them before. That will explain wh some in the audience clapped at the end.

I can see the movie will mean more to those used to the cartoon characters, but you can count me out if there's a Part 2. Sorry!

07/28/00 15:30:58

Your Fav Sextivity: ANALLY fxxkED

Comments:

MASSAGE OUT GOOD AND REAL!!

Fit,muscular malay-arab; 171/65/w31/c41; practising shiatsu/indonesian some 7 yrs now.

Offers good real massage: sensuous oil-bath in shower followed by full body-massage: abt 2 hrs of blissful massage with lots of variations to suit individual needs.

Totally discreet. Page 9260 7780

07/28/00 15:13:31

Name: Latte My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: asian cute charming Your Fav Body Type: smooth tan

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am trying to locate a person whom which i have met in the toilet in Junction 8 at around 5pm in the afternoon on 27th july 2000 (B1 toilet) the person was wearing a skin tight clothing i even asked the person why he was stripping if you are that person, please e mail me at latte123@hotmail.com i would like to be your friend as we share common interest.. hope i can find you

07/28/00 14:18:58

Name: AmerPie

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

May I know Where is ASH. And what izzit?

07/28/00 14:17:00

Name: Dumped!

Comments:

Anyone wanna join me for a few days trip to Bangkok during the national day week?

Email me.

07/28/00 14:12:05

Name: unpatriotic

Comments:

Quadrillions of thanks to rikki for infoing on Sydney. But alas, i just got Dumped! by my travelling mate. So I guess I won't be going to Sydney afterall.

By the way, this is the third time my plans for Oz got foiled.

07/28/00 12:51:15

Name: The Dark Side

Comments:

X-MEN THE MOVIE is really a great blockbuster! Very "MATRIX" looking and effects are just one of the best. Especially like the "Statue of Liberty" finale; Just damn awesome!

NOTE: I am not a X-MEN fan!

07/28/00 11:01:52

Comments:

Saw you a suana R on 27-7-00 around 8pm+. YOur locker no is 420+. YOu have a ear ring on left ear. Care to be friend?

07/28/00 10:31:44

Name: latte My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: asian....kiss hug Your Fav Body Type: slim tan hairy

Your Nationality: singaporean(chinese)

Comments:

07/28/00 09:55:41

Name: ABZ

Comments:

Hi Dummy, What a sad romance...is it because your dxxx too short and not up to his expectation ?

07/28/00 08:53:56

Name: WHY?

Comments:

Aiyo Kapoh, who said I'm afraid of being bomb, I just gave my coment that I will be bombed again. If I'm afraid, why the h*x I put my email there.

by the way, talking all about Madona, how about Kylie Minogue? She also launched her new single. I found it quite nice. Any comment over that single?

07/28/00 08:44:15

Name: Dummy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

As usual, will hang around at ASH with my Kakis after clubbing at the nearby AJs Club. Seriously, never had any intention of cruising cos I'm not into that stuff.

That night, while we were strolling at ASH and had a rest somewhere at the big carpark. One of my kakis (A) noticed of a charming guy (Z) and was interested in him. The other kakis of mine (B) approached that(Z)on behalf of (A). To my surprised, (B) c me back and dragged me over to (Z)and leaving us behind. Both of us had a long chat and finally my kakis walked out of ASH leaving me behind with him alone. After exchanging contact number, I ran after them but was not able to catch up with them as they h ve already boarded the cab.

When I was waiting for another cab, called me. Saying that he don't mind sending me home if all my kakis have left. Since I'm left alone and feel that he sounds sincere, I walked back to him. We continued chatting and left ASH at around 0500hrs.

During the journey back home, he initiated and touched my hand, hold it tight. I was damm shock and had a very mixed feeling. I felt so comfortable and secure. After reaching my place, he kissed my cheek and lip. Goodness, what all these about?

I messaged him inside the lift and we chatted over the phone after he reached home. We ended our conversation after the sun rose.

We met up again for dinner that particular evening, been to East Coast and FR (first time to be there). After a long stroll, both of us decided to head home. Still the same , he held my hand and put his hand over my tights. Hmm, dare not to deny that dun like the feeling but the mixed feeling is still there. God knows, we ended up at Changi...... jerked each other.......and he sent me home.

After that, my six senses told me that everything is over and he will never contact me anymore. Yups, my senses are rite.........I missed him baddly............... I feel really bad and blaming myself of being so naive and trusted pple easily. It too me three days to overcome everything, and finally learned and understand that YOU will never find sincere people at ASH. So if History happen to be re-enact (with someother, not him of cos). I'll definitely be smarter and play around with him........... ummies SUCKER. I'm referring to myself. Z"

07/28/00 06:03:53

Name: Pippin, the marionette. My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hmm..lotsa typeleh Your Fav Body Type: Men,men one

Your Nationality: Bandung

Comments:

I think 'stop it' has got it all wrong abt the Maj thingyleh.Can u accept it if someone is just stating a fact.Well from someone's observation he just reports what he sees in the showers, toilets, it is not meant to be discriminatory whatever that means . Everyone has a different standard and tolerance as to what constitutes discrimination. We have Mahathir's version of affirmative action for the Bumis which detractors might call discrimination against non bumis.It all depends on which side of the fence u' e on.If u are on the receiving side of good things in life(whatever that means,u go figure),easy money, status that ppl look up to , u get to network with right ppl, send ur kids to the right school than u would not mind those affirmative actions right, B t woe if u are on the receiving end of being streamed into so called inferior schools,mix with the wrong ppl that are on a dead end strret jobs(whatever that means), be in a social class that ppl avoid u the moment they discover that u stay in a one room ype somewhere in Bukit Ho Swee.The major is just stating a fact of life as he see it,he in no way plays a part in the unfolding of the drama, right.Is he the one discriminating when these ppl go to look for jobs, no. Which would u prefer someone who despise u and discriminate u openly or someone who in front of u acts as ur friend and chum but in his heart knows that u are just a stepping stone for him to move up higher in life.Think deeper.Life is more complicated th n simply screaming at the first "discriminator" u see.BTW whose standards are u using. Is it 'Universal'?Or is there such a thing on universal standard of non discrimination. Grow up lah.

07/28/00 05:29:50

Comments:

JimmyW

Thanks for giving me face. So I'm "the classic nice easy-to-talk to uncle type"? You were quite nice to talk to as well, and I enjoyed meeting you, too. Hope all is well with you in the Loin, I mean Lion, City.

07/28/00 02:49:45

Name: suahku gay

Comments:

Can somebody tells me what does "AJ" stands for? I am a big suah-ku gay.

07/27/00 23:12:12

Name: Huu Me?

Your Fav Body Type: Lanky

Comments:

I would still prefer the crowd at Bouna Vista pool at any time. The ambience is much more quiet and relaxed and not that 'stressed' from the huge multitude of AJs walking around. Last nite there was several cute guys around. There was a late 20-something apanese-cool-looking guy who is very well-proportioned, and there was several Ah-bengish students, beng but meltable, whom I believe to be may be from poly. And there was 2 guys in blue executive-wear too, one of them who swam very well with a blue float Yum yum, my favoutites...executives. One need not approach these guys and they may not all be AJs (infact dangerously unlike Delta there is a proportionally large str8 crowd at Bouna Vista)but the whole ambience does "calm" oneself down after a day's hea y work.

07/27/00 20:14:52

Name: rikki

Comments:

for unpatriotic (posted 23/07) visiting sydney.. i c that no-one else helped u...so here goes... i don go out much...don't like smoky places, but kinda asked friends for u- so cant say everything true. gay scene in sydney very fluid-changing all time, and i think scene is more mixed now--fren suggest u try 'home' - big nightclub in new area called cockle bay (between city and darling harbour).

'nother fren says just look on telephone/light poles---always advertising dance parties. another fren says try oz gay boards ( maybe try www.sso.netcom.au)..

i think best to get gay papaers...one called sydney star observer and other called capital Q..these available free in oxford st and king st newtown...usually in gay and gay friendly pubs and shops....(look just inside door)..will usually tell u what on..< > also music shops have other mags (more str8)to advert.

safe sex=== sydney experiencing outbreak of shigella(mostly affected are those who have lots of casuakl sex) at present so take care!!! information available from aids council of nsw - check out www.acon.org.au of if in aust call sydney 9206 2000 - they h ve asian section looked after by alexander ku- real nice guy

saunas - i hear kens at kensington is best--maybe bodyline (just off taylor square - hear lots of asians on sar night - but don go there myself) kins is dump. lots of other sex/cruise clubs.

also take care at night if walking round...sydney not real dangerous, but don think it is as safe as sg. just take care..some white boy can be pretty fxxkin stupid!!!! and drug related crime is increasing!!!

sydney looking great - ready for olympics.

for accom. try your travel agent-- often have good deals becasue lots of new hotels andlow room rates if linked to fare....

have lots of fun

07/27/00 14:57:24

Name: Dan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Athletic, joggers

Comments:

To the guy at Delta this afternoon.

We met at the shower room. We were at opp. cubicles. U were in black trunks and i'm in white. (I'm smaller size and werar specs)

Felt you are a regular in SAF coz u look tough and manly. Like you a lot, but sensed u r the few words kind. Suspect u r AJ but low profile.

Hope u can drop me a mail. Just wish to be fren.. no sexual intention. I wish to have a elder buddy too.

07/27/00 14:28:15

Name: Kapoh

Comments:

To Why?: Why should you be afraid of reciving bombs from others? Compliments and critism are a part and parcel of PLU life.

07/27/00 13:59:06

Name: Swimdude My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

i stay in hougang and i would like to meet those around the area.e-mail me to set a date........

07/27/00 13:22:58

Name: vincent My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

saw u at delta pool this afternoon at about 3.45pm. U were leaving the shower room when i entered to bath. U had black trunk and white top and kaki bermuda. I was the one in orange BODs. We had a glance with each other. If u read this ads, mail me please, keen to know u

07/27/00 11:29:33

Name: Bluey

Comments:

This particular message is dedicated to the one particular person (sorry about that guys). Well, I was at my bus stop at Bukit Timah waiting for me bus to get to camp when you came along with three of your friends and plod right beside me... Noticed your weet smile... Well, was a little stun... For something to happen at a desolate bus stop at 6+ in the morn. We exchanged glances pretty frequently. Well, this led me to miss my bus 156, but heck, I got to board the same 154 bus with you instead! Hmmm... you even chose to sit beside me rather than to sit with your friend. Was a little taken aback... Slowly and steadily, you dozed off and started to lie on my shoulder... Felt real good and didn't want to nudge you... Couldn't find a chance to communicate with you... A real pity. Well, if you are the guy, would like to correspond with ya! Really hoping to get your email... :)

07/27/00 10:44:06

Name: Ong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: non

Your Fav Body Type: non Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Just being curious, anyone care to tell me where is the new sauna name r.... Thanks

07/27/00 10:01:12

Comments:

Sailor Moon??!!?? Oooowheee! Where did dat cum from?

Also, it's nice to see the sudden rush of newbies joining this website. It just goes to show that this site is still able to withstand the test of time, the squabbles and gatecrashers. Welcome, all of you.. :)

If response is good, I do not mind planning another BW gathering.. just for you guys to meet up, make friends and chit chat. Some of the old timers had already indicated interest. Lemme know, yah?

07/27/00 05:57:49

Comments:

I don't realy like sailor moon, and I don't know how I got here, but your page is realy nice. It has a good layout and is enticing. Though I'm not a SM fan I have enjoyed your site. Keep up the good work.

07/27/00 05:34:28

Name: simon

Comments:

1st CD ROM contains 500 Asian Male Images. 2nd CD ROM contains 700 Male Images. All images are carefully picked from magazines, postcards and the web. Images are arranged in themes and presented in slide format. Email me for details.

07/27/00 04:17:48

Name: Another gay guy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

Hello everyone, i by chance stumbled upon this homepage and boy was i happy to know that such a thing exists here. Apart, find the whole page very interesting and informative. Bravo to the people who have put in the effort to create such a tasteful page f r us to exchange ideas and infos on gay related issues. keep up the good work and may God Bless everyone of us!

07/27/00 02:44:37

Name: WHY?

Comments:

Hi guys, for those folks who used to follow my story and WHY?'ex. At this moment, we 2 becomes a good friend and will remain as a friend. For me, I still cannot get rid of habit of loving to be single and have a good companionship. I feel care free being ike that. Sometime isn't it good to have a friend who will be able to provide company but we don't have to commit to each other? I know after I put this message there'll be people throw me a bomb again but well, I'm sure there're people like me around. Fr endship for me is something more important and more meaningful, sometime people always say "wanna be friend" but just don't understand whether they really want friend or s*x. Hmmm... I don't know why I wrote this message.

07/27/00 01:03:33

Name: Jeo Your Fav Sextivity: anything with my bf

Your Fav Body Type: my bf's Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Well, I've been following this page for close to a year now and I must say that it has proved to be very interesting. :) Sorry, I don't have any hot sex stories to tell or anything like that. Firstly, I don't cruise and I ignore those who cruise me by pl ying dumb. Secondly, I don't go to any of the gay spots like FR or Ann Siang. So I suppose my gay life would be considered boring by most people. LOL Anyway, it has been 2 years since I started being actively gay. No big deal. To me, it was just part of my identity, although I must admit that being gay can be a bit dificult at times, especially since 2 years ago I'm still in the army. Yes, I did hav ons. :) In fact, my first ons is about 2 years ago at around this time. So in this 2 years, I had a total of 5 ons. :) OK, not very impressive I guess. But then, I always get slightly depressed after each and every one of them and promised myself that I would never do it again. But I always succumb to temptation after a few months. Guess my power of abstinence is pretty weak! LOL I agree with sorrow that gay life is pretty superficial. Hey, I suppose I was one of those superficial ones then! But then, I'm lucky in that I have found my Mr Right. :) My bf now is my first and hopefully the last bf I'll ever have. Sure, our relationship is only about seven months old but I really think that I'm in it for the long term. Was he everything I thought I wanted my bf to be? Well...not really, but then, I love him, so to me, he is t e best and cutest and hottest guy alive. LOL A bit of a hyperbole but I'm sure you get the idea. So, yes, I suppose a relationship can exist. Can't say for sure that it will last since things can change. After all, I'm still in Uni and he's working and I suppose the age gap can be a bit trying at times. So to all those who are still looking, well, good luck. Don't get depressed by the fact that sex seems to be all that gays want or that looks are so important to gays. I wouldn't consider myself good-looking but I still found my Mr Right, who I must say objectively, is pretty cute. :) So, there is hope. :)

07/26/00 17:30:14

Name: ak

Comments:

hey marlboroman... I heard the pirated version of Music and well.. I hope the released one is going to be different. Coz I kinda find it a bit.. umm.. weird. Not the typical radio-friendly track. Anyway, being the devoted Madonna friend (like many on this board..) I await its release eagerly. =P

And to Sorrow and Lee... heheh.. welcome, boys!!! Yeah.. you guys are always welcomed to make friends here. In fact, maybe we can have a gathering at Rairua one of these days, eh? We can move in before the official hours, with the proper arrangements from the owners, of course for tea and snacks.. :) Of course, it all depends.. Meanwhile, be good, stay healthy and be HAPPY!!!

07/26/00 16:14:18

Name: stop it

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

MAJ k.y ong, Refer to you message post. ky ong, pls stop it, you was saying that ppl from JC and poly are polite and will wear a underwear after their shower. O/N level or PSLE will not. If you are really a military officer you should not say that, it is also discriminating. You look down on pp who is low educated, this is not right. So if you are working with the government pls stop all this stuff. You are not doing a good job but in fact you are just like a bithch, bithching around in this forum causing chao.You are just like a betrayer, don' forget if we are gay yes, we are, but we are also singaporean. If because of we are gay and the ministry check on us, well in war time we still have to go and fight because we are gay, but we are singaporean too. So every body matter in singapore, the ri h, the poor, the str8, the gay. Please stop doing this to your fellow singaporean.If you are not happy about this posting e-mail me at gbfa@bigfoot.com

07/26/00 15:38:10

Comments:

Madonna's latest single, the excellent disco-house single MUSIC will be played every hour at 98.7 starting this monday! Produced by Mirwais(Mear-Way), MUSIC will be a sure fire hit and light the dance floor on Fire. Heared the remixed version of MUSIC, wh ch was played at the Hip club ROXY blew the crowd away. Tune in to 98.7 this monday to know why is Madonna Still make music better than those sickening boy/girl bands, Cocos, Mariahs, Dions etc.

07/26/00 12:23:50

Comments:

07/26/00 11:14:53

Name: Sorrow

Comments:

btw....i somehow find this place a much more "cosier" place compared to sgboy which is too "advertised" n popular...hehe...guess the original is still da best.

07/26/00 11:11:54

Name: Sorrow My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking big cocks(sounds cheap eh)

Your Fav Body Type: hunky armyboyish Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Been coming here for the past two years of my ACTIVE participation in this aj scene since sec 4.

And this was one of the sites i used to reverently visit nearly daily,for the hot sex stories from ppl like actionkid and the others in 98.

Im 18 now.Another jcboi whos kinda closetted but comfortable with who i m.The fact that I canoe and dragonboat for my college seems to make things harder for me in school.I cant stare for too long at guys n my juniors for the fear of being too conspi uous.

Just find it interesting at how Ive changed for the past two years.From someone ignorant,childish some would call it to someone who now encompasses the best of both worlds-the belief in innocent love of the past where companionship was all that matte ed and also the indulgence in sex with cute n hunky ppl(not that i go around doing it)

And still,after two years,Ive yet to find the perfect guy.Things ARE INDEED superficial...more of less for diff individuals.Those who dont noe it or refuse to accept this fact learn the hard way like i did when i was 16 and had my first ons.I didnt e en noe wat was an ons....till i called the army officer up the next day who didnt wanna talk for another second with me,and i broke down.

Perhaps,now i m more tactful and physically more attractive having gone through two years of sadistic torture five times a week,but still,i never did lose hope in finding that rugged,hunky,armiboi guy i always wanted.(superficial again i noe.)But do snt everyone wanna find the guy with the rite looks first b4 indulging with him in all those innocent and boyish little desires where sex was not the priority.Sex in this case is spontaneous and unplanned,which is so diff from which we r getting nowadays, e it from sex buddies or even bfs.

I never got attached.I dun think i will,till i find that rite guy.Back to my books again...sigh

07/26/00 03:45:16

Comments:

To Lee (& also the benefit of other newbies): For a start, you may wish to look at the CitiBoy section in SGBOY.COM (www.sgboy.com). It has a good listing of all things gay.

You may also wish to log onto irc on either galaxynet or efnet. For the former, the channels to go to are #gam, #sgboy and # ayteens@sg. for the latter, the channels to go are: #gam, #sggaysex and (since you like chubby boys) #gaychub@sg.

Of course, you start hanging around gay pubs, but that's a bit of a poseur, since u hardly know anybody. just dont expect too much, be there for fun instead! see SGBOY.COM's listing on these gay bars.

another site you may want to see is www.utopia-asia.com, which is the most comprehensive list of Asian gay circles.... there's a section on Singapore, but it's not always updated. Recently, there was an update, from what i know.

see also www.plu-singapore.com for Singapore's umbrella body for gays, lesbians and bisexuals.

anyway, welcome to the happy world of being PLU! weird, i;m also Lee.... :)

07/26/00 01:48:48

Name: Lee My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Don't know, still a virgin Your Fav Body Type: Very muscular, huge or chubby

Comments:

Hello everyone, Stumbled upon this webpage by accident but find the articles and people here very funny, hilarious and cool. I have been a closet all my life but lately, I have been trying to look for a boyfriend. As I do not have any experience and am totally clueless about how to be gay, I have not met with success. I have tried going down to Fort Road a few da s ago but end up lost and tired. Did not even see any action or hunks at all. I guess I have really bad geographical sense. Basically, I am looking for a fun guy to show me how to be a cool gay. You know, where to hang out, how to signal to guys, how to do it, ...... I have emailed blow_wind yesterday if he is keen to make friends with me but there was no reply. So I hoping that with this email, I can at least find someone that I can talk to able such things and to teach me what to do. I trust you guys are a helpful bunch of people. Will appreciate if you can email to me.

07/26/00 01:15:57

Name: jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I would like to buy thongs but our local shopping centres only have Gs. Can anyone out there tell me where get some ? I would like to take a look of your collection too ! Good if you could email with your home tel for further enquiries. THANX !

07/25/00 15:35:43

Name: unconcious

Comments:

oh btw, the guy who wanted my number in rairua.. email me:) you 'r the guy in yellow T shirt

07/25/00 15:28:36

Name: Don Juan Demarco

Comments:

I went to rairua this evening, tight sercurity. wasnt expect much, since the visit of Stroke. but when i went in...boy, the place is cleaner then my house. As for the population. plenty of hunks and twinks. althought not all are cute looking/ my type. the general idea i get is better then that of stroke's. I got my dick suck by 6 different man/boys. Singaporean man are soooo shy..i took off my tower in the dark room but no one dare to join in my 'friend' and me.

07/25/00 14:54:15

Name: DAN My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Clean cut, exec & boyish, matured but youthful Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Wonder if OUB Centre is still happening. Went there recently. Not many of my type. I was there around 12 - 2pm. Wonder if that's the best time.

Anyone been there lately and got something exciting to share? Perhaps the actions have shifted to somewhere else? Pls advice. Thanks.

07/25/00 14:29:15

Name: alan

Comments:

where is this new gay sauna called r..... something???????

07/25/00 14:14:17

Name: Jake

Comments:

TO: JUST ME

so love is in the air.. or in your mind, well, whereever it is, are u ready for it.

r u ready to have a real gay relationship or just a physical attraction. If you have sorted it out, go with your heart, sometimes the mind is too heavy and planning for the rest of your life NEVER WORK!!!.

I can confirmed that "WHY NOT" was not raid that night, I was there and stood at the ntrance for a while. But they were really crowded and have emplyed security people to stop PLU from going it. It is really crowded and I can understand that it fir break up.. it will be top news for closet PLUs to appear on the front page of the New Paper.. gosh....

07/25/00 13:47:26

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/25/00 09:49:22

Name: vincent My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

met u today in Toa payoh safra at about 2pm and u were leaving the gym when i came in. U were in black t-short, i was in black tank top , and u were holding onto a squash racket. I had met u before at BV pool as well, if u happen to read, mail me as i am een to know u.

07/25/00 04:42:25

Name: squall

Comments:

could anyone tell me if where are the places to look for cute guys who are clean, and have nice bods. otherwise, i m willing to pay. pls msg me at paksi@usa.net

07/25/00 03:31:02

Name: actionkid :)

Comments:

hmm.. the raids issue really bother you guys, huh? Without belittling it, I think the primary reason for such raids is to ensure that human safety is not compromised (the overcrowding bit). Most of these new clubs are on refurbished shophouses.. they have certain weight limits (for multi-storeyed ones), in addition to the Fire Safety Bureau's requirements. Also, they need to check for underaged people, AND those drug peddlers and takers. And I could only confirm that Taboo and Wong San's (which is a str8 j int) was raided. I wasn't sure about WhyNot and Niche, etc.. everything became word of mouth.. which, in my opinion is unreliable.

The most important thing is to remain calm. They will ask for your IC (to check your age). And they may radio back to find out if you have prior records. That's all. If you're clean, they'll let you go. They may bring in suspicious characters for question ng. But that's up to you.. DUN ACT SUSPICIOUS!! Isn't that an old trick? Just stay calm and dun panic, or they'll think you've got things to hide.. :P The only reason I was feeling uneasy at Venom on Sunday was becoz I didn't have my IC with me then. It'd e silly to get fined over a missing IC while in Venom... =}

As for ASH... it's a public place. You're not trespassing, so it is not an offence. Just dun get caught with your pants down, yah?

You guys be careful. And Just Me... we all get crushes, and we all hope to find our perfect prince. And sometimes, we fall real hard. But I always believe that we should always hang in there and never lose faith. Take care!!! ;P

07/25/00 03:09:53

Comments:

Hello people of the wind.. :P

Toilet cruising... hmm.. I hope the guys from this page do not go around all the public toilets hoping to play peek-a-boo between partitions! There are some toilets where toilet cruising is rampant. And there are others where it is strictly functional. It is common sense for us to practise discretion and tact. Dun go after a guy becoz he is cute and hunky.. and then peek under the partition hoping to see him pee or shit. I mean.. puhleeeease! We need to maintain our dignity, yah? I have seen the toilets at Citylink, and I have to say, it has potential for some sexciting adventures.. given the high concentration of cuties who uses it as well as the indecently high partition level. But again.. common sense.. it is extremely busy, new, and well.. more str8 guy use it, and they've got cleaners there most of the time. The other places, like SC, TBP, BJ, etc.. are notorious and toilet crusiing is rampant. Well.. I would say 80% of those in the locked cubicles (esp at SC, 3rd flr toilets) are PLUs. But it is not r ght to tactlessly impose yourself. Earlier postings (from years ago) have given some interesting pointers on toilet cruising.. but I guess everything can be summarised as... be tactful, watch out for/ give some signs to indicate your stand (by feet tappin , shadow play, etc). And of course, show consideration to the others in the toilet.. like the cleaning lady, kids or the str8 users. Do not traumatise them, please.

With all that said, I admit, toilet sessions excites me mainly becoz of the risk factor. But given a choice, I would rather take the saunas and spas, or a pte room, to grab my piece of action.

And the raids... yeah.. heard about it causing a major hoo-ha in the gay circle. I was supposed to show a gay fren around town and wanted to bring him to Venom on Sunday nite.. but.. well, everyone was giving me warnings etc and they said that Venom would be raided next. Sheesh. Spoilt my night there. Being the closet-case, I was worried almost the entire time I was at Venom. There were no raids. But quite a number of pretty boys.. and cute ang mohs.. :P My consolation, lah.

07/25/00 02:59:16

Name: scaredstiff:-)

Comments:

Oh NO !!! Raids and checks and entrapment at Ann Siang Hill. Can someone please share when and where the police activities happened? What actions did they do? check IC? caught anyone? Pls share any info so PLUs can be safe. I suggest we should avoid ASH f r now! Any raids on FRB? Plse post any alerts on this board if you heard anything. It is much appreciated.

07/25/00 02:53:02

Comments:

First, let me state that there was no raid whatsoever, just a spot check. no one was arrested, no one was harrassed, no one was questioned for being gay or hugging/kissing men, or even in outrageous drag!

Second, i wish to confirm if Why Not also got c ecked? From what I know, Niche was not checked, but Wong San was! :P Anyway, the check on Taboo lasted only about 40 mins and it's back to normal after that, though not all were readmitted for fear of overcrowding...

JimmyW: Thanks for the reply. You're abt the only one who bothered to... i just needed to rant, to let the world know... i know there's no hope, like my previous love... thank you thank you thank you...

07/25/00 01:24:40

Comments:

har? WHY NOT was not raided meh?? i tot my fren called and told me in WHY NOT that its being raided. and a lot of police car was hanging around? outside?

07/24/00 16:26:04

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Was at the gym just now, and was just wondering if the guy was gay or just plain curious. Hmmm ... Just wondering what you would have done in my position. He was sitting at the end of the row of lockers. He stares at you unblinking for 6 seconds.. or more (i had to turn a corner and break contact).

A brief description of how he looks. Chinese. ALmost Clean youngish good looks. Tall (I realised only when he stood up) ... abt 1.86m and broad-shouldered... black hair. Mid-20s perhaps .. mebbe older but he's got that young look which really makes it tou h coz I didn't wanna stare.

I bathed. Used the steam room and sauna. SHowered again. He was back there in the same place. Pretty much just sitting and waiting.

Geez... I guess what I did was just change up and leave. He had gone by the time i finished dilly-dallying. Besides, I keep a low profile (you know the eyes str8 ahead and eyes closed in the steam room/sauna routine)

What would you have done in my position ? PS: I suspect he is a model.

07/24/00 16:18:42

Comments:

To:

JustMe : Get 'tis called infatuation, albeit shared. It might turn into something more. Frankly, just go for it and see where it leads. You will definitely learn a little bit more of yourself along the way. Just watch that cliff .... ooops.

Charles: Thanks for the directions. Not sure when I'll ever go down ur way again. In any case, you are the classic nice easy-to-talk to uncle type. Glad to have met you.

kenny: I am no expert on matters police. In any case, as far as I know, Ann Siang Hill is a public area. The public gathering rule would be the only limit. Unless you have a 10 man party (i think it is 10) than maybe you might infringe. Otherwise, should e ok. Beware tho'. I saw some non-uniformed police in the midst of the mini-police force. That chap was pretty hunky and cute. Dangerous bait.

07/24/00 16:11:42

Name: Hello

Comments:

You are wearing a dark blue tee walking into Mac Donald at Liang Court at 4.50pm. I am wearing a grey long sleeve. We both had eye contact. Wish to know you. Do drop your contact, tks a lot.

07/24/00 14:27:46

Comments:

Thinking of a gift for him....why not a CDROM which contains 500 Asian Male Images. Email me for details.

07/24/00 11:04:00

Name: shit stirrer

Comments:

A bit of shit stirring speculation for your entertainment: Its interesting that Taboo has never ever been raided before, and that their effort to draw a crowd with a Drag Night was "coincidentally" sabotaged by a headcount raid. Did a rival or enemy call up to complain? It is also interesting that Why Not, which has for quite a while beaten Taboo flat in terms of overcrowding, was not even raided that night or any other night prior to that....what could it all mean?

07/24/00 09:50:47

Comments:

07/24/00 05:45:18

Name: Outdoorsman

Your Fav Sextivity: outdoors

Comments:

I agree wholeheartedly with BWBB. Lets keep away from toilet activity or pools. There are enough remote beach and park areas to carry on fun activities without offending anyone AND with much less risk. Besides outdoors is cleaner and fresher and better fo your health he he he.... So any one to list out the best remote beach park areas for the benefit of everyone here?

07/24/00 03:55:04

Your Fav Sextivity: ANALLY fxxkED

Comments:

MASSAGE IT NICE N GOOD!!!

Fit, muscular, macho malay-arab practising shiatsu/indonesian massage; offers good real massage with lots of variations to fit individual needs: Nice oil-bath followed by shower and long body massage- abt 2 hrs of blissful massage. Totally discreet: page 9260 7780

07/24/00 03:31:01

Comments:

I met a somebody whom i fancy on sat night. not handsome, not particularly attractive, actually balding... but i just have that affinity towards him, don't know why. when he suggested that i go to tabs to meet him on sat, i actually foresook my friends to rush to tabs just to meet him... but alas, tabs kena spot check that night and there was some confusion... then he called and emailed me on sunday, when i also emailed him to another email add... spoke to him for almost an hour... found him even more attr ctive! my god, i think i need to get a grip of myself! it's just wishful thinking on my part isn't it? god, i need to stay composed and drop this childish idea... help me! give me strength! give me a week, and i shld be ok... o god...

07/24/00 02:33:59

Name: Caution

Comments:

To Maj Ong and NSBoy81 : I am curious. Are you guys the same person. Your IP address is the same. If you are not, then my sincere apology. If you are, then what's the deal? This board like to know. Are you trying to sabo someone? If you are not, then my sincerest apologies again (I'd rather e-mail you directly but you did not list down an e-mail address.) But if you are trying to sabo somebody, do you know that that you can EASILY be traced...... You have been warn.

07/23/00 23:19:59

Comments:

Oh yeah, be sure not to call it "Frisco" as we hate that name :)

07/23/00 23:06:40

Comments:

wh

I'm not clear what kind of entertainment you're looking for, but here are a few tips.

1. When you get here, as soon as possible pick up a copy of one each of these free newspapers:

* Bay Times, for it's listings of events and of gay social groups

* Bay Area Reporter, for its extensive gay entertainment section (but no bar or club info)

* Odessey, for its gay bar and dance club listings

* Bay Guardian, for its general entertainment listings

* SF Weekly, for its general entertainment listings

The general papers are available all over SF. The gay papers are all available near Castro & Market, Polk and California, and Folsom & 9th (S/M district), as well as spotty availability elsewhere.

2. For nightly dancing, check out The Cafe on Market east of Castro and Badlands on 18th west of Castro. Once-or-twice-monthly dance clubs popular with Asians are Club Asia (popular with the show-off-your-body crowd, reputed to have attitude) and Jaded (98% Asian gay & lesbian, mostly early 20's, very friendly, not cruisy).

Best gay karaoke is at The Mint on Market east of Duboce. The (mostly younger) Asian and (mostly older) ang mo bar is 'N Touch on Polk.

3. Warnings and advice:

* Be careful about accepting drinks from strangers or drinking from a drink you have left unattended as there have been occasional reports of drinks being drugged with date rape drugs. Its not rampant but it has happened.

* SF is probably safer than JB, but there are places better avoided at night (or even day) or best reached by taxi. Consult with your hotel or friend.

* If a bar cards you (asks for ID) once, it's probably not being racist, but if they demand more than one piece of ID, it probably is. It's not worth making a scene on the spot, but you might complain to GAPA (see below).

* If you are an aggressive Asian Top who likes older ang mo, be sure to make this clear before you leave the bar with a new-found friend. Many older ang mo here have the strange idea that all Asians are bottom/passive. There is no physical danger in waiting to bring this up, but the scene would probably not be pleasant, and you are here to enjoy yourself, isn't it?

4. The best sex club in San Francisco is Eros. From what I gather from reading the board, it is similar in facilities to Stroke or Ryu. Steam room, dry sauna, and showers available. No privacy. Lots of condoms and lube. Perhaps 10-15% Asian. Best times Fri and Sat night, Sun afternoon.. Bring rubber thongs for your feet, as the floor can be sticky ;P

For privacy, you need to go to Berkeley or San Jose:

I've never been to The Watergarden but from what I've heard the facilities are similar to Rairua (which I've also never been to). Too much of the action takes place in the private rooms, making it harder to meet people, according to one guy who tried it. Best times same as Eros.

It's been 15 years since I went to the Steamworks. Best times same as Eros.

I've been told all of the above have the heaviest Asian presence on Sun afternoon. Steamworks is near the University of California at Berkeley, which is majority Asian. Draw your own conclusions.

5. SF has many gay social groups. Three of special interest to Sg Asians are Gay Asian Pacific Alliance (GAPA), Pacific Friends and Malaysian Gay and Lesbian Club.

6. Detailed info about bars, clubs, gay restaurants, and sex clubs is in Betty and Pansy's Severe Queer Guide to San Francisco, available at most bookstores.

7. Best gay place to sit, sip, and people watch is Cafe Flore, Market and Noe, on the corner next to Tower Records and Video.

8. Feel free to contact me. I'll warn you I'm in the "uncle" category :)

07/23/00 22:18:45

Name: BoxerB

Comments:

Saturday. You with great Ring/pierced/yellow Toppas. Me with the bike shorts. Luv to know you. If you're reading this, leave me a message.

07/23/00 22:12:57

Name: BoxerB

Comments:

07/23/00 17:45:56

Comments:

My friend said that the police also did a headcount at Wong San. I think that they're checking that nobody's having sex in public at Ann Siang Hill. Anyway, like it or not, the police's Vice Dept's in charge of nightspots, gay activities and prostitution. p>

07/23/00 16:50:35

Name: kenny Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

To JimmyW:

Is there a headcount limit on Ann Siang Hill that the police had to check as well? Was Stroke the subject of the inspection too?

To Maj Ong:

Is Mindef monitoring the Blowing Wind & the SGBOYX bulletin boards? Are you the officer assigned o read & respond to any messages relating to SAF matters?

07/23/00 14:53:56

Name: NSBoy81

Comments:

I was at the Army-Half-Marathorn today.What a buffet of shirtless and sweaty hunks! Those of you from Guards and Combat Eng. are really yummy! :P

Anyway, I got to Plaza Singapura and watch the much hyped "SCARY MOVIE". The movie TOTALLY SUCKS!!! Dumb an really stupid movie. If you think "I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER" was a dumb movie, wait till you watch "SCARY MOVIE"! Please save that 8 bucks and donate the money to the starving kids in Africa. Trust me, you will feel much better. Don't even t ink of watching the movie on vcd. It just sucks!

Fortunately, there were many yummy hunks there. I just can't help but notice those tanned and muscular guys. Don't you just love them? By the way, the toilets at the cinema level is damn cruisy. So is the toilets at CITYLINK!

Regarding the article on 302 in the army on SGBoy, my opinion is that it is still better NOT to disclose your identity. The army is a place where gossips spread like wild fire. Either you becomes popular or isolated from the rest. I is a big risk you are taking if you decide to declare. That's all!

MAY THE GAY FORCE BE WITH YOU!

07/23/00 13:56:09

Name: unpatriotic

Comments:

Hi all. Will be going to Sydney during the national day week with a friend(bi?). Probably stay for 7 to 8 days. Wonder if you guy have any tips on cheap accomodations, nite life(gay and straight), fauna, ... Thanks.

07/23/00 06:58:01

Name: Vince My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: droop

Your Fav Body Type: slim, toned

Comments:

Looking for pals with similar interests in tight tees and shorts. Luv to watch ppl in micro jeans shorts too. (of course including Bods). Is there any place with such activity.

07/23/00 06:31:41

Name: steven

Comments:

To the guy who swim at geylang east swimming pool on sunday between 12-1pm. U are wearing a blue swimming trunk, a pair of sunglass, and carrying a bag with a logo 'New York'. Hope to see U again next wk.

07/23/00 03:55:42

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/23/00 03:39:06

Name: JonBoy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 1069

Your Fav Body Type: Big & Muscular Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Stumble onto this rather interesting Chinese site www.yoyonet.com very obviously gay-friendly, got well written essays about gay people and their lifes, really campy designs and pics of hot bodies. Check it out if you read Chinese, if not just take a peep at the really great designs and colours. Don't worry about not having chinese software in your PC, the site is created almost entirely on graphic formats. Happy browsing!!

07/23/00 03:18:17

Name: Joshua Chan My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Just came back from army half marathon. Saw this really great looking guy at the bus stop wearing a white singlet and nike shorts. Was looking at you when you smiled back at me. Too bad we couldnt get to know each other better. Please contact me if you se this.

07/23/00 02:31:23

Name: Star_Fire

Comments:

this is a response to malbroman's message about tosca. i'd like to say thanks for the tip. i will check out borders for that CD. have you heard of peace orchestra? think it's also by one of the members of K&D. nice to see someone into them.

07/23/00 02:27:28

Name: tannedArmy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck n fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: jc hunks Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi.Was at borders on Saturday evening at 5 plus and saw u.U were in acjc uniform with a crew cut and carrying an acjc file,wearing black specs n walked past u at the entrance.think u were too shy to look at me.ure cute....email me if u read this.wanna get to noe u better :P

07/22/00 22:49:51

Name: Ray

Comments:

I am very interested to know you, MAJ K.Y.ONG, can you leave me a mail in my mailbox, Thanks.

07/22/00 19:02:54

Comments:

Err .. the police did more than spot check Taboo.

What I know is that they checked on Niche, Taboo, and probably (although I cannot confirm) WhyNot. They were making sure of the headcount limits.

The last I saw of the men (and one woman) in blue was that they were walking up Ann Siang Hill after taking a break at Muthu's.

One can only wonder why they are targetting the gay areas. Perhaps they were they ONLY places that were actually crowded enough to conceivably exceed headcount limits.

Certainly things were normal at Babylon when i check it out.

For the most part, we behaved and it looks likely to pass without incident unless one of these three places were blatantly over-crowded.

I guess we just have to understand the managements of these locations when we cannot get back in. For them, its a matter of maintaining a continuing business coz getting caught on overcrowding can mean a closing down of the biz for a significant period... etc.

Stay cool. Till next weekend.

07/22/00 17:16:20

Comments:

The police did a spot check at Taboo tonight. But they just did a head count and didn't take down particulars. But I don't know what they'll do when they see the drag queens.

07/22/00 15:56:37

Name: wh

Comments:

I will be going to San Francisco soon, any one has any recommendations for entertainment?

07/22/00 14:32:44

Name: Doc.Fuch

Comments:

Just to share some herbal remedies to alleviate some diseases in the high risk group. If you are suffering from bowel or anus problem, I recommend that you take barley green regularly. Echinacea supplements will help in mild recurrent infections. Burdocks leaves or supplements will help cleanses the blood. In Asian TCM and Ayurvedic, herbal plants like Orthosiphion staminea, Androraphidis herba and pylanthi niruri strengtens the immune system. This is not a cure to life threathening diseases but research d ne in Asia and Europe show that these herbals are effective supplements. If you are in doubt, take those found in your local pharmacist.

07/22/00 14:14:28

Name: Help

Comments:

wanted to buy Banana Boat sun tan spray - for golden tan - with red cap. The product comes with diff. cap colors - yellow for dark tan and green for protective. Went to few guardian shops and Watson but none have the red cap product. Anyone can advise w ere to get it??

07/22/00 14:11:34

Name: MAJ K. Y. ONG

Comments:

This bulletin has been posted on SGBoyX on 22 JUL.

The toilets at the new BMTC I & II all have partitions but without any doors. Usually the recruits wear their underwear before coming out of the partitions.

Again this depends on the types of intakes. JC batch are usually polite and will wear their underwears. Most poly batch recruits also wear their underwears. But the O/N-levels, ITE, PSLE batch recruits usually like it free and easy.

I hope this will answer any doubts you have. For more information, feel free to E-Mail MINDEF through www.mindef.gov.sg or contact me by calling the G3 Army at MINDEF.

07/22/00 13:53:06

Name: NSBoy81

Comments:

Just went to watch sneak preview of the X-Men at Plaza Singapura. Saw this really cute group of commandos watching the movie in cinema 2. They are really tanned and muscular! Yummy!

Anyway, X-Men the movie was quite a good show. Though not as exciting a Star Wars Episode 1, the finale at the Statue of Liberty / UN Summit is really worth the 8 dollars. I'll bet that a sequel is already on the way. Really like the odd pair of Magneto & Prof. X.

A "CAN WATCH" BLOCKBUSTER !

07/22/00 12:41:15

Name: pinchofsalt Your Fav Sextivity: When the time comes

Your Fav Body Type: Dun know ler Your Nationality: Read and know

Comments:

Aoho...to Americanpie, do take all you read here with a pinch of salt with jest of humor...in fact lots of pinches of salt and lots dose of humor. There are times when everybody need to be out for fun so take things easy lah....Advice, never take things ou have read from the net to be the absolute or what you make out to be the absolute (i.e what they have said you make it the truth)

By the way, to you friendly folks out there, speaking from PLU socializing, and lots of nites of internet experience , since when did self-proclaimed "good-looking" people are truly good-looking? Chances are so slim that I do not go around pinning my hop s on that slim possibility....winning TOTO or getting knock down by a car would have stood at a higher chance.

Our defination of "hunks" and "hunky" differs from others defination of hunks. In fact everybody's standards and ideals, and defination of "something" always differs from everybody's else.

AJ vocab like; str8/str8 acting, cute, manly boyish, fit, musculed, bod, hunky, bronzed, tanned, swimmer-bod, gym-bod, runner bod are extremenly over-used/degraded in my opionion to the extent I never place myself in a stiuation where I expect what othe s claim to have said to CONFORM to MY expectations.

Live and let live, let others say what they want, listen (and read) with a more open mind and the world will be a much more friendiler place although its full of ironies. Just like the idea of some people claiming certain places are full and packed to the brink with "cute young and eager guys of quality who are willing to experience"

Now that I have to take a huge dose of salt...hehehe....and reality check.....cos just to use one word as an example, my ideal of "man of quality" definately differs from the sort of "quality" mentioned and associated with that place.....

Good nite guys...happy sat nite

07/22/00 11:50:59

Name: noname

Comments:

Sigh .... people keep saying it is wrong to peep at others in the toliets but i need to clearing something up, not all are incosiderate and desperate , For my case , i only peep if my gaydar tell me that the guy is guy , eg , he is jerking off and you can see the shadow or u can see he is peeping over first, if i sense that the guy is a str8 and doing his business, i will leave him alone.

07/22/00 09:45:04

Name: IceBoy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Local

Comments:

Saw you wearing a white T-shirt, in a simple and neat haircut, driving a Black Charade/Suzuki/Nissan (not quite sure the name of ur car and also the plate number) stopping at a Traffic Junction along Circuit Road this morning between 8.15am to 8.25am. I m naged to catch a galnce of u and i presume u did saw me (btw, i was in a NTUC Taxi turning left to Circuit LinK, i m the guy with crew cut and wearing specs)U look really cute and gorgeous. Don't know whether r u here so just trying my luck. Really like t know u, please email to me. Take care and have a nice day.

07/22/00 08:26:45

Name: so_offended@STROKES

Comments:

I was reading one of the postings by one of the contributors... and I must say I agree fully with him.

He was mentioning that rairua is better than strokes and commented on something like the boss in Strokes is unfriendly (or should it be overfriendly) as he was seen approaching his customers and trying to get fresh with them! I witness that on my maiden t ip there and his action was very unprofessional and disgusting! I saw how a poor cute guy was trying his best to avoid the owner advance!

So, you cute guys who are going to Strokes, you can go down and enjoy yourself there (if not, we will be lacking of cute guys) But do be aware that the owner is also there to have fun with you if your are his cup of tea! Just be warned!

07/22/00 08:23:29

Name: so_offended@STROKES

Comments:

I was reading one of the postings by one of the contributors... and I must say I agree fully with him. He was mentioning that rairua is better than strokes and commented on something like the boss in Strokes is unfriendly (or should it be overfriendly) as he was seen approaching his customers and trying to get fresh with them! I witness that on my maiden t ip there and his action was very unprofessional and disgusting! I saw how a poor cute guy was trying his best to avoid the owner advance! So, you cute guys who are going to Strokes, you can go down and enjoy yourself there (if not, we will be lacking of cute guys) But do be aware that the owner is also there to have fun with you if he is your cup of tea! Just be warned!

07/22/00 08:14:40

Name: Zach

Comments:

Hi everyone

I?m currently living in Singapore but would like to find out more about the procedures of leaving Singapore and living overseas, and also the prospects of doing so.

I?m hoping to speak to people who are living overseas for various reasons studying, working or migrated), in the process of leaving Singapore or even those who have returned from extensive stay overseas. If you would like to share your experiences, please email me at khcaz@hotmail.com. Thanks very much!

Zach

07/22/00 07:35:09

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: the guy who sings opera in Shower (Xizhao)

Your Nationality: ang mo in San Francisco

Comments:

Speaking of bathhouses, I saw Shower (Xizhao) today. Good, but too slow-moving for me, but I think slow-moving was supposed to be the idea. Anyway, just wanted to mention if you want to see an example of my favorite body type, the guy who could only sing opera while taking a shower is it!

07/22/00 07:19:24

Name: Raffles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Medium Built

Your Nationality: Sg, Chn

Comments:

Our eyes met when i was paying for my bread. It was at Raffles' City, Basement. You are working there, If i am not wrong i was wearing a very faded reddish pink T-shirt. We were eyeing at each other until I finally smiled at you and you returned with a su tle smile and a nod. I shan't say to much about your work and location so as to protect your identity, but do email me if you happen to see is ad. I'll like to know ya!

07/22/00 02:38:12

Name: AmerPie

Comments:

What I want to say here some of u may feel offended. But can u guys have some self-respect. Rather than gtg round the toilet peeping others which was intruding others privacy. No wonder ppl said that AJ relationship was build on sex, and i think it quite true, after seeing on what some ppl posted on this message board. If u r horny, go look some here else rather than posting over here like u selling urself. If u looking for friends, then u're welcome. But dun look for something else on the context of looking for friends. Then u're insulting this word friend.

07/22/00 00:51:41

Name: purple trunks

Your Nationality: chn sgrean

Comments:

I'll be at YCK swimming pool this morning till aftertoon in my purple trunks and wearing a cockring. Hope to see you there.

07/21/00 13:36:18

Name: FCUK

Comments:

Iceboy, I agree with you that some China guys are appealing. My first adult encountered was like a dream come true. I have never seen an AJ as handsome & lean as him, eventhough I have seen al good looking local AJ but they got one kind of air. I can't st p my hand from careesing him, touched his nipples and kiss him all over the face. This is my first time I got so intimate with someone but we didn't go all the way. My second encountered with him was more passionate. We cuddle and start to slide our tools at each other crevices. Too bad, both of us are top. Our friendship started to wane, probably the curiosity is no more appealing. I would love to explore more but he wasn't interested as before. I love to be with him but there are several differences that we need to compromise. We are still good friend but the longing is dissapating. I'm not sure whether I can find a nice guy like him anymore. Life is not about ONS, but a sustainable love and trust.

07/21/00 13:27:25

Name: hotaction My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: hunks

Comments:

Anyone been to private parties organised by Loaded/Spunkbj at Stroke recently? Are there many cute guys and hotaction or is it a real yawn?

07/21/00 12:59:26

Name: gyman

Comments:

Adorable chubb goooing to why not this saturday.Join me.

07/21/00 03:07:39

Comments:

07/21/00 01:09:30

Name: STROKE

Comments:

I've been to STROKE several times but found it was a haunt of chubby,old and rude men.How come can you pay $17 just to be sucked by those men? Rairua is much better.a lot of cute young men!

07/20/00 17:15:36

Name: kevin Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Wow! Went to Stroke tonite (Thu). Found that it was really hot with a generous supply of young, cute, lean, toned guys. They look cute, had nice bods, were playful, sporting & willing to try. At the peak period, which was about 9 pm, there were so many of these fine specimens that you could not turn a corner without touching one of them. Well, despite all the good things we say about Rairua, I'm afraid to say that Stroke is still where the quality of people is much more appealing. However, if your appetite is strictly for matured hunks, then Rairua may be where you want to visit.

07/20/00 16:53:03

Name: david

Comments:

All these hype abt Rairua.....finally pluck up the courage to try a sauna locally. Found it to be very relaxing and comfortable. Of course if one were to pick bones....there'll be lots of rooms for improvement but hey, we're here in Sgp and should be appr ciative that someone put in efforts for a place where we're ourselves. Really enjoyed myself and being a Thursday, the place wasn't that crowded, just to my liking. Got to know a chap from Shanghai but wouldn't reveal his name. Nevermind, was just happy t be wif him for that short period. So was anyone here there too? I was the short, fair guy with short hair and I was with a bespected friend. :)

P.S Chris is really cute, don't you guys think so?

07/20/00 16:34:32

Comments:

Here is an album worth buying, SUZUKI by TOSCA. Tosca is an lo-fi electronic outfit by Richard Dorfmeister. SUZUKI is a mix of electronic, jazz, a little country and hip hop beats that is so ifections i played nothing but Tosca's Suzuki for a week. Check ut another fabulous album by Richard Dorfmeister's other group,Kruder Dorfmeister's The K&D Sessions. You can get these great albums at Boarders as they have a wide selection of these hard to find CD's selling at a resonable price, Suzuki cost $24, while he 2CD K&D Sessions cost $29, the same disc would cost at least $35 and $45 respectively at HMV, anyway, just to inform you guys that the CD's at HMV is way way OVERPRICED! Therefore before you buy a CD at HMV, do some searching as you will find CDs and s ve as much as $15 less elsewhere.

Sidetrack, Wonder why did 'Intimate Moments'use those pics of Leslie Kwok appearing in Levi's photo shoot look like they were taken by this Intimate moments fellow? How professional is he to rip of someone's work and call it his own? Wonder will Levi's or Leslie sue this fellow for copyright infringement?

07/20/00 15:27:19

Name: CURIOUS

Comments:

Hi Anyone know where to buy the sun tan lotion - the spray type with red cap-for golden tan. Some comes with yellow cap for fast tan.

07/20/00 15:25:06

Name: MAC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anally fxxked

Comments:

MASSGE IT OUT!!

Fit, muscular, macho malay-arab practising shiatsu/indonesian massage for some 7 years. Offers good real massage with lots of variations to satisfy individual needs: Oil-bath, shower, massage: abt 2 hrs. Extremely discreet. Page 9260 7780

07/20/00 12:19:26

Name: IceBoy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Anything Your Fav Body Type: Lean, Tanned

Comments:

Went to Beijing last week, the Chinese guys there are really cute and gorgeous. Anyone has any special encounters or xperience there, care 2 share?

07/20/00 06:19:09

Comments:

Somebody mentioned about Leslie Kwok, the Sg swimmer in this Jul-Aug NSman Magazine. Click on the URL above to enter 56th album to view his pics and artwork.

07/20/00 03:27:29

Comments:

Taling about shaving. Met this guy at FR some time back. He has this craze to cut pubic hair. Laid naked at the beach while he trim my pubic hair. Later,he gave me a deep throat blow. Wow, the sperm mixed with the pubic hair.......the wind blows...........end

07/20/00 03:14:37

Name: Farang

Comments:

To Ren and Shaved -- who shave their cock and balls every day.

Well, I never! Who'd have thought there were two on this BB who did this. Maybe there are hundreds of closet men in Singapore enjoying this unusual practice,

So, Ren, I took up your challenge this morning and had a go at shaving the aforementioned parts. Made a terrible mess of it, and drew blood from the scrotum and the inner thighs. But I admit, I can see the fascination. Very tedious to do it every day thou h when there are more pressing matters.

Farang

07/19/00 17:09:04

Name: hotcock My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: well built

Comments:

Can anyone recommend young handsome gay doctor to me.

07/19/00 16:05:22

Name: 2pid

Comments:

to the guy who want help on pacal , SG oredi pharse that out , why not u post the question on the net then see if can help :P

07/19/00 16:04:25

Comments:

Hi again all , got a few reply from u guys , i be glad to tell u the places i know , but i am really trying to look for the 2 guys :( , anyway wat i say is true and nothing but the true though maybe some parts maybe not be written due to difficult to phar e. Thankx for replying

07/19/00 15:41:18

Name: suckerboy

Comments:

hey guys ! I hv a problem with pascal which need to b submited next week.... i hope sumbody will help mi ........... rewards ????? u gotta wait until i hv the time until i go to singapore :P email mi for the question if u can help mi 10q

07/19/00 13:15:38

Name: ren My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling Your Fav Body Type: Han's

Comments:

Farang ... Shaved is definitely not alone. i shave everyday too ... hehe ;)

once i started, i just couldn't stop ... but im sure there r more ppl out there who do the same

try it ... who knows ... u just might like it *grin*

CHEERS

07/19/00 03:53:16

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030.

07/19/00 03:22:48

Name: Farang

Comments:

To Shaved, who shaves his cock and balls every day --

I believe you are unique in Singapore, and nobody here has yet challenged you. It is traditional for men to shave their chin and sideburns every day. Have you tried coming out of bed from the other side?

Farang

07/19/00 02:20:21

Name: Marcus

Comments:

Bishonen going for only S$14 only!! Limited time only. Other erotic titles available too. Deliver from Overseas, pay in Spore Dollar. Email for more detail or joing our egroup for the updated title list. http://www.egroups.com/group/GAYVCDSALES

07/19/00 00:31:03

Comments:

Ok , this happen to me 2 days ago , was @ funan to buy something, happen to go into the toliet , got holes also :P so deeided to take a peep, saw a guy totally naked inside , jerking himself off , so i start to jerk myself off too , then someone peep from outside the door , i freak out , but then the naked guy next door pass me a note , telling me that is his fren, he even open his door and his fren jerk him off , i was feeling a bit scared so i decided to go off , i open the door , sae his frenz and surpi ed to see the naked guy open his cubicle door , so open .... then a cute guy in white shirt/black pants came in , my gaydar told me he is AH but i am those shy type who dun dare to apporached, he went into the cubicle i went in eariler , guess he must hav experience the same thing as me , as he came out i saw the naked guy open his door too, after a bit og "shy games", the cute guy went in and start jerking off , and the naked guy was looking and his fren was jerking off the cute guy , seeing this i decid d to join in , the fren start to jerk me and the cute guy off , saw the cute guy's dick , cannot control myself and ask him if i can suck him off, he say sure and i get on to work , there i was sucking the cute guy while the fren was jerking me off from b ehind... soon the cute guys cannot stand it and push me off and start to cum , seeing him cum make me cum too , then he ask me better go out first as there might be ppl comming in , sigh ... i was in a rush then i went off , due to my shyness, neber had c ance tio get his numbers , so if u r that guy , pls emial me , i be waiting for ur , or maybe see u there again this next week , same time , same place.

Just a comment , that naked guy and his fren is sure OPEN, when i left saw 2 more AJs going in , wondering if they had another 4some :) cheers! All bases on True -Life account !

07/19/00 00:22:15

Comments:

Just lik to share something wif u guys

Yeserday after work, was @ marine parade area so decided to try the toliet peep-hole, haven't been here for yrs was wondering how is the scene there, found a cubicle wif 3 peep-holes, 2 small and 1 slightly bigger. Within 5 min say a guy next door , he took off his pants and start jerking off, but he had a soft dick that doesn't seems to get erect ... anyway after abt less then 5 min he pull off his pants and went off.

Next came another guy , same thing he start to pull down his pants and jerk off ,he got a very wet cock , so i decided to try my luck by putting my hand under the partition,hinting him to let me touch his dick , but instead of kneeling down and let me ouch his dick he took some of his pre-cum and put on my hand and i taste it , sweet ! then dunno why after a while he started to wear back and wanted to go off , he pull up his pants and ready to go but he saw that i am still looking thru the hole , he de ided to tease me by pulling the string from his drawing string pants slowly, god i am horny ! but same thing he jerk off a while and went off ... sigh how come all like that , i though to myself.

i started to get dress and wanted to go off since think no luck today. But as i was going out another guy came it , i decided to give it one last try , this guy came in took off his cargo pant or jean (watever) and was wearing a white T-shirt and unde wear , very sexy i thot to myself. Next he start to tease me by playing wif his dick in his underwear, got he is abt 6.5" can see the shape from his brief , then he start to take off his shirt and reveal 2 nice nipples , got he is doing a strip show for m , i was horny like hell and all the while i praised him by passing small piece of note to him telling how sexy he is , (i mamnger to see his face), then he wanted to touch my butt , i was so turn on that i strip all my clothes and squart down , he move h s hands over and start to finger me , usually i dun let ppl do that but got this guy is sexy and hot. he was jerking himself while fingering me and i imagine that his cock was entering me , after abt 5 min he stop, then i peep thru the hole and saw him cu ming. i couldn't help but to jerk myself and cum too. Though he neber touch my dick or let me touch his but from the way he seduce me is more then enuff..... the place is sure cruisy after so many years!

P/s : if u r the sexy guy , i will like to hear rom u .

07/18/00 16:25:18

Name: chris@rairua

Comments:

To rairuacat With reference to your msg dated 7th July. Thank you for your kind and nice words. Alex Au and myself set up this business fundamentally to provide good and clean facilities for people like us to enjoy and to relax and to be ourselves. As some other readers have mentioned, we are an open secret; h wever, we trust the authorities and all of us that so long as we go about discretely in our activities without drawing attention to ourselves, we will be left alone. I believe that we all will want that. As such, we should not worry ourselves about raids y anybody. Be assured that even if this worst scenario does materialize, our members will be duly notified. Remember, it's perfectly legal to be in a group clad modestly in towels, relaxing and talking over hot coffee and tea in a music lounge. Oh...rairu has such a facility!! So come on down to Rairua and mingle, make friends...who knows, cupid's arrow can strike anywhere. See u soon at rairua. Chris.