Male HQ

From Bw Archives 60 : 08 Aug - 17 Aug 2000

HendryTan

Sorry folks, my mouse died last week so I couldn't use the computer till now. I would like to thank those guys who alerted me about the problems with geocities; the problems are erratic and we have to wait for geocities to fix their new share.geocities server.

08/17/00 17:04:49

Name: greatlee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Just trying my luck...saw you on 17/08/2000. you boarded the MRT at Bukit Batok and alighted as Admiralty. You were the one in NJC uniform, abt 175cm tall and you're sitting beside me....you boarded the train around 5 pm. you were also listening to your receiver and you cough once in a while. If you see this msg, pls mail me for i want to befriend you....you're cute !

08/17/00 16:56:05

Name: Zen

Comments:

I never want to fall in love again.

08/17/00 16:11:32

Name: : )

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

I am living in Sengkang area too...

08/17/00 14:45:05

Name: David My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hey guys.....just had a crush on someone. I see him smiling at me everyday, a toothy smile, boyish looks, clean cut. He'll look at me right into my eyes from far and move along with my movements till I'm right in front of him. I really wanted to hug him o give him a peck on his cheeks or to brush against those lips! Who is he? Well, look around at bus-stops for JCDecaux ads and watch out for the one they call 'Wee Kiat, 24y.o, Jurong'.....anyone knows him in person or his whereabout? Will have to bring hi to my dreams.....sign!

08/17/00 13:51:41

Name: Clement

Comments:

Kenny, I reckon you are very very wrong. The fact is there is no correlation between penis size and body physique. You have witnessed this yourself. Do not be surprised that fat/stocky/skinny people can have impressive endowment too.

08/17/00 13:27:53

Name: aby

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Where is the best place to find Chub Chaser in Singapore? BTW What is the definition of Chub in Singapore? 5'10" 195 lb,36, Asian, will be in Singapore first week of September.

08/17/00 10:11:38

Name: flamingo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Slim & toned

Comments:

Hi. Stays around Telok Blangah area. Lookiong for safe bonding with people around TB. I am chn, 29 Bank mgr. abt 1.68m & 60 kg. Can be btm or top. Email me if any keen neighbours. Tonite intend o have a jog at Queenstown stadium @ 10pm. Any goers? CU here...bonding time....

08/17/00 08:05:45

Name: Joe W My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Lean, Toned & Average built.

Your Fav Body Type: Chisel lean, Toned & Average built. Your Nationality: North-east. SGP

Comments:

Hi, ppl. Just wanna Safe X-change with guys. I am 24yo,174,65kg,as pti during NS. Would like be MAKE some friends along the line. I stays in north-east zone, Blk 5, Punggol Rd, to be precised. Can for a meet-up around my area like Hougang Sport Complex, S imming Pool, Punggol Park, or newly explored place near SengKang? Bore to death, all day at home. Just Joe.

08/17/00 07:29:42

Name: sun My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: depends

Your Fav Body Type: toned and tanned Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

will be at the YCK pool tomorrow (fri) from 1 pm onwards. looking forward to see some toned guys to chat and perhaps rub some tanning oil on my body. Me chinese and blue sunglass

08/17/00 07:06:04

Name: Gay but look straight

Comments:

To : Charlie Brown, Thank you for your advise and share of experience. As gay stuff is well known, it also getting get harder for PLUs to cuise at public place, be careful girls.

08/17/00 07:05:17

Name: Gay but look straight

Comments:

To : Charlie Brown, Thank you for your advise and share of experience. As gay stuff is well known, it also getting get harder for PLUs to cuise at public place, be careful girls.

08/17/00 05:03:01

Name: augfan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, sucking, fondling

Your Fav Body Type: Stocky and fit Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Hi, this is a chinese in his mid-twenties seeking older, matured, stocky guys with huge thick dick for some hot fun. I m btm, pleasant-looking and slim. Email me and we will take it from there :P

08/17/00 04:20:29

Name: Charlie Brown

Comments:

I think that I've to warn people who cruise at the National Stadium changing room. A friend who trains at the gym there told me that a few of the staff working in the office there have been doing spot-checks in the changing room. One staff, a tall and sli htly stout Chinese guy with glasses, caught a PLU peeping inside a toilet when another guy's using it. The staff started scolding him in a loud voice using vulgar language and threatened to call the police. My friend doesn't know what happened to the PLU ecause he left soon after. But he heard of similar incidents which happened there. So be careful of guys who hang around the changing room, they may not be PLUs but staff spot-checking the place.

08/17/00 03:44:46

Name: david

Comments:

This is surprising.....was at Cold Storage earlier on, 5th Ave, and what did I see on the magazine stand? A mag 'Stern' portraying 2 guys in an embrace. Though it's foreign (German?) but it shows more pictures of man-man couples inside. Don't understand a ything but was pleasantly surprise to see something like this. Maybe the time for English versions mag will follows soon? Just dreaming on.........

08/17/00 02:24:44

Name: Joseph

Comments:

Hi! Anyone want to join me for a swim andmaybe some fun later @ YCK @ 1pm? I am 20 chi 175 65.

08/17/00 01:19:38

Name: MAC

Your Fav Sextivity: ANALLY fxxkED

Comments:

Fit, muscular, malay-arab; 171/65/w31/c42; offers good and real massage.

Shaitsu/indonesian with variations to appease body and mind. Nice oil-bath with shower and.....followed by full body-massage..... Some 2 hrs of blissfull massage.

Very Discreet. Page 9260 7780

08/16/00 16:46:13

Name: kenny Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Justing doing the numbers ..... so Leslie Cheung was born in 1956 & is 44 now. He has been with his lover (formerly with Citibank Corporate Banking) for 15 years since 1985. Leslie was 29 then. But Hong Kong press says they have known each other for 35 ye rs, which means that Leslie got to know him at the tender age of 9. So they must have been childhood friends, but embarked on a relationship only some 20 years later.

08/16/00 16:36:12

Name: Help Needed

Comments:

Is there anyone out there who are in civil service??? MOE /SAF etc. Need to talk to someone who is familiar about the policy pertaining to gays in Singapore. Pls email. Thanks.

08/16/00 14:56:45

Name: Jonathon My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: "Boy Next Door" Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

You were in that SPA in Tampines around 7-8 on tuesday nite... i was in that jacuzzi and you came in. sat beside me. and we started hanky panky.. but due to some disturbance.... i left early.. you approached me again in the toilet... but i was in a hurry. . you should knwo who you are :) interested in knowing you.. can contact me? :)

08/16/00 11:03:13

Name: lurvetoned My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: licking, sucking, nipples

Your Fav Body Type: toned, fit, muscular Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Passionate active btm looking for toned, or lean and muscular guys for no strings attached fun. Love guys who love to flex and show off their muscles or simply flaunt their gym-toned bodies. 23yo, 174, 67 average built.

08/16/00 11:01:28

Name: Greg

Comments:

Dear Uncle Jaspar, Could I get your email address please? Love from Sydney, Greg

08/16/00 09:43:45

Name: flamingo My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim & toned body Your Nationality: M'sian

Comments:

Hi everyone. tis is my first time writing in. I have been reading the post for about 2 mths now. Great place for PLU to share and exchg notes. I am keen to get some gay vcd. Marcus, i couldn't get to mail u. can u give me yr detail addr. for my order.

08/16/00 09:07:18

Name: Uncle Jaspar

Comments:

Dear Greg

I'm very happy to hear you are both getting on fine now. I don't think jealousy stems from immaturity as people of all ages and all degrees of maturity get jealous. It's natural. The immature bit is not knowing how to deal with the jealousy. Looks like yo 're learning fast, and you coped well with the arrival of those old friends of your bf over the weekend. Your bf will have noticed that and approved, and that will have brought you closer.

Sharing your concern can help you get over jealousy, so it's important to have gay friends to whom you can confide. If they are mature enough, they should be able to see the situation clearly and advise you what to do if you haven't decided yourself.

As for overpossessiveness, that's something we are all guilty of, and have all seen it in our bf's. I always urge couples to have a separate (and normal) life to the one they have together, and separate friends (straight and gay) from those they share tog ther. That way both parties in the relationship have themselves, and individually they have others. Then there shouldn't be possessiveness as each has other friends.

That might not be too easy if you and your Malaysian friend have recently arrived in Australia, but do try. I don't think I'll be in Sydney this year, but no doubt I'll see you both on TV -- assuming you'll be in the swimming pools to ogle the gorgeous Ol mpic bodies around there.

Love from Uncle Jaspar

08/16/00 08:40:23

Name: Chicken Rice

Comments:

ORGY PARTY!!! This comming staurday will have orgy party at a hotel for young and hot guys. Max.10persons. Age 20-25. No sissy,too slim,too fat,string attach & low profile. Pls reply with your stat and if you are bring a friend, pls state his too. I will eply you by friday nite with the location, time and the guest list. Thanks

08/16/00 05:57:46

Name: NOTIboy

Comments:

Anyone had any chn gay vcds to sell.....willing to buy if it is cheap cos i still in ns lah.....

08/16/00 02:28:26

Comments:

Dear Rikki, It was nice to hear that you guys are celebrating your 11th anniversary. Congratulation my friend! Would you mind sharing something about your relationship? And for DL, I am sure, as Rikki is sure, that you and each of us will have our own fate someday somehow. Agree, buddies? Greg

08/16/00 00:41:53

Name: Nix

Comments:

Saw u at the Bras Basah Post Office on 14/8 Mon around 10-11am; you are wearing dark-coloured shirt with a tie and pants. You are tall and very built with big biceps, good-looking with no specs. I am the boyish-looking guy with specs in grey business wear 2 persons before u in the queue. Hope to know you. Email me.

08/15/00 22:59:44

Name: Marcus

Comments:

Gay VCDs going for $20 only. Excellent quality!!Deliver from Overseas. Pay in S$. Cheaper than the local vendors!! Email for title list

08/15/00 19:41:07

Name: rikki

Comments:

for DL saw your post about being sad - 'n that make me feel sad.

doan lose hope, just keep looking, and preparing for relationship---it can come tho i know it sometimes hard to find right guy.

i thot i would never find right guy too! when i was younger and living in sg, the sort of guy i liked always seemed to take advantage of me --- it seemed i was always just being used...

even mu first long relationship (3 year) in aust... was bit like that!!!

when that ended i was ready to give up 'n return to sg---then i met someone special!!!

at end of this month we celebrate our 11th anniversary!!!

so can happen - keep lookin, keep getting to know guys, i doan c any point in not having sex while u keep looking, but that is up to u....i think love often starts with sexual attraction and develops!!! like that 4 str8 people too u know. take care!!!!!

08/15/00 18:14:28

Name: asian guy

Your Nationality: not sing, not malay

Comments:

kenny, i love to be sucked, can u do it to me

08/15/00 17:30:29

Name: iceblue

Comments:

Still hoping to hear from the guy at PUB Building last Sat. morning. When you were at the counter, you were on the mobile phone, You look into my direction and exchange glances but did not have the courage as you had someone beside you. You were in bermu as & brown polo. Please email me, really looking forward to hear from you.

08/15/00 15:29:02

Name: kenny

Comments:

Wonder if you guys have had encounters with guys with tiny cocks. Not merely small, but tiny. My genral experience so far is that fat people normally have very small ones. But I came across a couple of surprises. Some very cute guys with slim or toned bod happen to have tiny ones as well. Here are the exceptions:-

Met a top with a small atheletic build recently. He has a 4.5" slim hard cock. It took me 3 seconds to agree to getting fxxked by him. It was not painful but not completely without sensation. atching his toned bod working on got me really high.

Another was a cute boy with an average build. Plus a sweet face. He was quite conscious about his organ as he was trying to cover it as he walked around in the sauna until I pulled his towel off in a rivate cubicle. I didn't want him to feel affected so I showed no reaction upon seeing how small it was. It appeared to be 4" erect. Instead, I gave him a very good blowjob. And my jaws were not even tired from stretching after that.

Yet another occasio was this hunky guy with a 4" hard cock. He was perfectly at ease with his size & we proceeded to have a great session. He was a flex but we didn't do anal.

An earlier experience was with a 18 yo poly student with normal build. His bulge looked promisin when he was wearing his jeans. I only discovered when we checked into Hotel 81 that when fully erect, his cock came up to about 4.5" & was very slim. It turned out that he was a top as well. He pleaded with me persistently to let him fxxk me. I refused t as I wanted to give me rear virginity to someone special.

But my first experience with a tiny cock was with a cute, slim, slightly sissy type. His was 4.5" & slim when hard. He is a bottom. Too bad at that time, I wasn't prepared to do much with him ex ept to caress his sexy & smooth bod.

Anyone with any tiny cock encounter to share?

08/15/00 12:44:54

Comments:

Dear Uncle Jaspar, Thanks a lot for your advice. So far so good. Two of his friends came down from Melbourne to Sydney last weekend and I did know how to behave properly and maturely. Jealousy, I think, sterms from immaturity and overposessiveness, isn't it? We are fine now and I hope we can mantain it for a long periode of time. We will probably go to Singapore next year. Uncle Jaspar, please feel free to email me, especially if you come and visit Sydney. Sydney is becoming crowded soon because of the Olympic Games. All the best for you Uncle! Can I have your email add :) Greg

08/15/00 11:37:38

Name: james

Comments:

If you are the guy i'm describing,just to tell you that you are good-looking and boyish to me. Well,u were in Bus no.74 on 15/8(tues) alone @ about 11.20am.U are heading to bv bus interchange direction,but im not sure which stop u alighted,cos i alighted before you.You are in white polo-t and burmuda.Carrying a black bag which place on yr leg.U are siting facing the stair up to the upper deck. :)

08/15/00 08:20:29

Comments:

Seeking the hunk I met at Buona Vista pool on 15/8/2000 @ 12-1 noon. We had a brief mutual J/O session in one of the cubicles. Would like to continue our liaison. Email me, and I'll take it from there.

08/15/00 07:33:06

Name: Anthonio

Comments:

Providing massage service , discreet .Cute looking guys from 18 - 28 yo. pls email me for more info ..if possible leave down your contact num . 100 % reply

08/15/00 07:15:03

Name: Chicken noodles

Comments:

To Chicken rice, I am 183/82/6.5", top, intetrested to know you better

08/15/00 07:06:05

Comments:

ken, can u tell us more... which level is that?

08/15/00 06:43:21

Name: ken

Comments:

was in suntec toilet last night - saw this incredible hunk in the cubicle next to me. it was just the 2 of us in the toilet as it was quite late . saw the shadow on the floor that you removed your clothing. when i opened the cubicle door to step out, you pened your door as well, and stepped out nude and erect. Wow you are so well built. i gave you a blow job and you shot onto the floor. can we meet again please?

08/15/00 04:28:58

Name: Chicken Rice

Comments:

Hi, I'm 20,chinese,good looking,well built,6"thick,still in nation service,bottom,very submmisive, would like to know guy into hot sex. Looking for older, fit, resonable thick dick and good looking. Please Email me with your contact number and I'll reply o you ASAP. I'm waiting................

08/15/00 02:33:59

Name: calvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

I discovered I have a growth in my scrotum but is shy to see a doctor. Is there any doctors out there who are willing to give free services ? Appreciate if you could email me at calvintan46@hotmail.com with your tel/Hp for contacts. Hope you guys out ther can help ! THANX !

08/15/00 01:50:50

Name: 2pid

Comments:

OOPS , this msg was meant to return to charles, but i key in his name in my own , sorry :P

Ghee , thankx for ur respond ..... anyway i dun think so much liao , currently happyily attached and he luv me alot so ...... cherish wat i have now, the future ot for us to see :P Held on to wat u have now is the best choice, wish all will understand th s !!!! Bless all

08/14/00 16:22:57

Name: Bi_in_a_deep_deep_closet

Comments:

Sorry to use Bandwidth but it should come out correctly

Something to share with everybody

The Lament

Sit by me

let the moment linger

every second stretching to eternity

Let your warmth

cool the torment in my soul

where contradicting feelings swarm

turning, churning

fracturing my being

Oh to love two

When only one has to do

Oh to love you

when one is married to

another who loves deeply

waiting in a half-empty bed

Stay by me

Though I have to go

back into the world

of respectability

where I live my lie

with with another I have grown to love

08/14/00 16:13:50

Name: Bi_in_a_deep_deep_closet

Comments:

Something to share with everybody

The Lament

Sit by me let the moment linger every second stretching to eternity Let your warmth cool the torment in my soul where contradicting feelings swarm turning, churning fracturing my being

Oh to love two When only one has to do Oh to love you when one is married to another who loves deeply waiting in a half-empty bed

Stay by me Though I have to go back into the world of respectability where I live my lie with with another I have grown to love

08/14/00 15:34:38

Name: sucker My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69 action

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: sg/chn

Comments:

saw you j/o in suntec t5 lever2 toilet abt 2-3pm today(14/08/00)like to have some fun with but too many ppl at that time,if you like to meet up leave msg or email to me thanks

08/14/00 14:29:44

Comments:

John, its true that not easy to find a right salon with the right stylist. Maybe U can try my salon Peter and Guys. What abt the other guys... Guys, where U all visit?

08/14/00 13:30:13

Name: DL My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Clean cut, exec & boyish, matured but youthful

Your Fav Body Type: Toned and youthful Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Have been feeling discouraged for quite some time. Reason being that i have yet to find a guy who can clique with me and loves me truly. Heard stories abt happy couples and sad ones too. Wonder if it's really hard to find true love here.

Sigh. Not mean to express this way, but that's truly how confused and lost i am. I'm doing my daily routine well, but feel lonely many times too. I ish to love and to be loved.... soon.

Best wishes to all couples :-)

08/14/00 13:28:26

Name: iSeekU

Comments:

Sorry Guy's Another Search for someone i met in clementi MRT this evening @ 6.30pm. I have been trying to catch yr attention do not know whether u notice it me or just ignore we took the same train to Raffles City. Wish to know you, you are wearing a brown santa babara shirt who own an nokia handphone.

08/14/00 11:54:46

Name: charles

Comments:

Ghee , thankx for ur respond ..... anyway i dun think so much liao , currently happyily attached and he luv me alot so ...... cherish wat i have now, the future not for us to see :P Held on to wat u have now is the best choice, wish all will understand th s !!!! Bless all

08/14/00 05:54:24

Name: John

Comments:

Anyone can recommend any good salons in Singapore? I want a hip and Japanese style hair cut... Price not a problem. Thanks for the help.

08/13/00 21:59:25

Name: Charles

Comments:

Golfnut

Okay, now I get "singlet" as used in Sg. I haven't heard a name for them in years, although some people do wear them at the gym. This might be what we call an "athletic tee shirt" or perhaps a "tank top". They don't come in tropical patterns here :-( which sound fun.

08/13/00 15:31:04

Name: Summer

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030

08/13/00 14:04:41

Name: fun in tokyo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: asian

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: local

Comments:

i was in japan recently. armed with the local gay guide (prounounced Buddy) i went hunting for hot places. with my limited japanese i managed to make out what each advert meant. Shinjuku Ni-chome. Paragon was one of the saunas i went to. You put you shoes into the locker, put 10 yen into the slot and give the key to the guy at the counter (who can see you but you cannot see him, many places have this 2 way mirror). Apparently thi place do reject customers (the sign says 18 to 29 years old only). They do not mind non-japanese though. it opens 24 hours, so it is a good place to spend the nite if you are out partying in Shinjuku. Taxi costs a bomb, so this is the way many young japs spent the nite before the first train runs. Soon after I arrive i found an eager mouth sucking me away. boy was he eager to eat cum but i was not ready to shoot just yet as i wanna explore more. This place was good but nothing out of the unusual happens the nite I was there because I had to catch the last train back to my hotel. Then there was Tokyo Babylon. Nice decor. Can stay overnite. take off shoes at entrance walk up second floor. Buy an entrance ticket at a vending machine - if you cannot read japanese just buy the most expensive one, that is the rite one - they have disco nts for students, after midnite etc. and give this to the guy at the counter. I had one great fxxk there; the guy was really really hot. got him in the common crusing area. insert a finger into his hole and confirms he is a hot bottom. pulled him into one of the rooms downstairs. each room has a tiny window that allow others to see you have sex. he was such a hot bottom. he came before i did. i was quite happy nott o cum just yet. couples with poppers that are readily available in sex shops in shinjuku ni chome, it was heaven. later saw a singaporean coming in, he was blur and weari g his shoes all the way in. i pulled him aside to tell him the rules of the place. sometimes they kick out non-japs for this very reason, wearing shoes in the sauna! earliuer in the nite a made a boo boo. a guy that i was eyeing came up to me. by the time i figure out what he was saying - he asked if i want to 3some with him an another guy - he had disappeared back into his room. he must be quite frustrated getting just a smile in return for his request. shit! i stayed over and later in the nite joined ano her guy in a 3 way with a young guy who came in at 3 am! looks manly but was a bottom too. the were many places. i even managed to go to a very homely place. those into fist fxxking will like this place. weekends many fist fxxking enthusiat are here. it is someone flat actually. the owner, we call him master is a friendly good looking guy who s eaks english. the crowd is mixed and friendly. if you are going tokyo and want to visit some of these places, email me. can try to give u directions.

08/13/00 13:46:34

Name: bluey

Comments:

hi...just wanna see if got the chance...though it is slim.do any of u guys who posted such msg do get replies? ok wanna get to know one guy in black shorts and black tshirt sitting in the northbound mrt towards jurongeast.u carried a bag wif u and we exchanged a few glances.u alighted at braddell mrt station.do contact me if u read this.thanks!

08/13/00 11:45:15

Name: Anthonio My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything u can think of

Comments:

Hi guys , I am a 22 yo chi army guy looking for a place to rent , if possible around the city area . I am also looking for room mate . Thanks 100% reply !

08/13/00 10:56:43

Name: Golfnut

Comments:

To the anonymous gentleman who posted about his encounter with a "rugby" type player:

We may be talking about the same guy, but I really can't recalled using a pen on him....*smile*. The guy I was referring to - I met in in Bedok Stadium as well, and he was working in some computer job and he eventually went overseas, supposedly for an o l rig set-up. His name starts with a "J" but might not mean anything. And I did brought him back to Ubi, the place that I was staying some years ago.....mmmmmm. Next time you see your friend, ask him if he recalled somebody 6 feet tall, dark about 185 bs and living in Ubi about 7-8 years back.

To Charles:

Visualise a long distance runner. What kind of shirt does he wears? Or for that matter, what shirt does a basketball player wears? Make these shirts out of cotton, loose and with perhaps a tropical design, you get a singlet that some guys here love to ear in the weekend. the neckline is very low and the armholes are huge for easy movement. It is usually worn tucked out with a cotton shorts or bermuda-type cargo pants. What do call these shirts back in the good'ol USA anyway?

08/13/00 10:24:52

My URL: Visit Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sucking a gorgeous dick

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Reading Golfnut's message I couldn't but recall a guy I used to meet at Bedok as well, nice big rugby player type body he was the best partner I ever did have.He was working in the IT field as well but in Chai Chee and we met one late night at Bedok Stadi m back when the gates were open and you could meet other PLUs in discreet corners.He was the ultimate lover.Willing to please and pleasured.I remeber our first encounter when I brought him home.He was so shy and I started all the moves.First gently kissin and caressing him on the sofa, then kneeling before him sucking him till he came.He was willing to please and soon was on his knees giving me a great blow.Inexperienced he used quite a bit of teeth which made me hard but sore.Then I positioned him in a 6 as he began a second round of sucking but this time gently...As I slowly rimmed him he told me of his meeting with another guy in Ubi who initiated him in anal sex but first fingering him then using a pen to insert slowly into him to make him wider...Ooo o....his accounts made me hard and I was soon slidinh my "PEN" into him.Doing it standing, doggy style then face to face we later had countless nights till one day he went off overseas too.Chance brought us together again when I met him at Tampines North ark early this year and we rekindled with another night of passion at hotel 81,he had aged but still is one dam hot lover.We may no longer be as fit or good looking as before years back but the sex was still hot!

08/13/00 09:58:27

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Slut

Thanks for the tip on the www.gymmuscle.com site. My favorite is Kevin, the Sek/Sach. The webmaster has a nice face but I don't care for the washboard abs.

Golfnut, Nick69, Boyishunk, BurningIcez

Thanks for the hot stories.

P.S. to Golfnut: What is a singlet in Sg? Over here in the U.S., a singlet is a one-piece outfit worn by wrestlers that covers the chest, back, crotch, and top half of the thighs. But that usage doesn't seem to apply to what you are writing about.

Just Me

Sorry if you don't like a crowded Rairua, but I've found it works best for me to go to a sex club when it is going to be crowded. The reason is that it increases the chances that my match is there on that night.

On a crowded night I might have sex 2 or 3 times. On a sparse night, I might wait 2 hours to get laid once if at all.

Kevin

http://www.geocities.com/stud_pic/ was quite fun. Is the NS really like that?

Lee

If you are afraid of being recognized because you are a public figure, I suggest you go to Thailand or some other foreign contry for sex or massage. If you are an average person who is simply afraid of runnning into someone you know, remember that others are probably just as afraid of running into you.

As for <p>, yes you do in fact press < then p then > to make a new paragraph.

kaypoh

Well, oral sex is a lot safer than anal. And if you don't have anal sex, but do have oral sex, then your risk will be from oral. But if you replace 10 condomless anal sex episodes with 10 oral sex episodes, your risk has gone way done.

But not to zero.

west side story

The latent period for AIDS (when it is in your body and can be spread, but does not show positive) is believed to be up to six months. So it is best to get tested again after six months.

Actionkid

Thanks for the level-headed comments on the AIDS test.

Sad_2pid

Your fear of losing a chubby chaser if you slim down is realistic, but you could also check first whether a potential date dates both chubs and non-chubs, not just chubs.

and last but definitely not least

CharlesAdmirers

Thank you for your support. CharlesAdmirers can reach me at us-angmo@yours.com. I'm afraid photos are not available at the moment, but you never know when they might appear.

08/13/00 05:02:00

Name: Swim Dude

Comments:

Swim, shower then sex. 20 chinese mixed korean guy stand 175 weigh 65. See u there! I am wearing a cock-ring. Spot me and smile!

08/13/00 03:56:36

Name: Uncle Jaspar

Comments:

Dear Greg

This answers your concern about your bf who upsets you with references to several past loves of his. Yes, you're right, it's your jealousy which is nagging away, and it's that which you must cure.

You need to get to the bottom of this. Not why you are jealous, because that's obvious. But why does bf refer to past loves to you? Come out clean, and ask him. Make sure he understands it hurts you to hear of his past affairs. Is it because he likes to s ow off, or he's simply thoughtless, or he's one to do the rounds with you as just another in his stable, and he's dropping hints?

You should be able to determine if he's seriously interested in you long-term. Maybe really he prefers white Aussies to Indonesians as these seem to be his past loves. Test him by suggesting you both consider going through a partnership ceremony which I b lieve can be arranged in Sydney. If it seems he likes you but not for the long-term, then start to look elsewhere while keeping him as a friend. Indonesians are popular in Sydney. Your jealousy will fade away with time.

If he wants you long-term, he should get the message and stop baiting you with his past glories. If he continues, then drop a few names yourself of "past loves" in Indonesia and hint of some new ones in Sydney. That should stop him, and cure your jealousy

Remember, time will heal all wounds, leaving just some small scars.

Uncle Jaspar

08/13/00 02:09:34

Name: Nichey

Comments:

I went out with my boyfriend on Friday. We're in Kinokuniya when I came face to face with my ex. He was alone, browsing around. We exhanged glances. Luckily, my present boyfriend did not know him. He is still fair, meaty and georgeous as before, not a single sign of aging. I could not shake him off my mind after that and keep thinking about him. That night, I could not help but jerked myself up in the toilet while thinking about him, his toned bod, his cheeky smile, his hugh tool and his moans.

08/12/00 17:56:47

Name: iceblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s/porean

Comments:

Saw you at PUB Building today. We exchange glances while you were at the counter. I was rather shy and looked away. You were wearing a brown polo with bermudas. If you should read this message, please contact me. Would like to know you.

08/12/00 17:45:33

Name: iceblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Saw you at PUB building, exchange glances when you were at the counter. Rather shy and look away. You were waring a brown polo with bermudas. If you happen to read this message, please contact me. Would like to know you.

08/12/00 13:32:10

Name: another stroker Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

To Stroker:

Apparently, you got it wrong. The was a big crowd at Stroke last nite (Fri) from 7 pm until next morning 7 am. There were a few hunky Koreans patrons there. They were so dropdead gorgeous. It is so hard to find anyone like these in S;pore. W en lights came on the next morning, there were still about 20 persons there.

The guy behind the counter you referred to is Nico. He is extremely gorgeous & friendly, I must admit. Tonite (Sat), there was even a cuter one, the one wearing a red t-shirt.< >

08/12/00 09:30:35

Name: 19yo

Comments:

All you BW, Which is the best time to visit Ford Road? If it is late at night, am I suppose to cruise at the forests near the enterance or move all the way into the beach? Kinda dark at night. Thanks!

08/12/00 09:09:23

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: A short chunky man in a loose singlet

Comments:

On and off I have wondered about an old e-mail friend of mine (I've never met him) that used to be a regular contributor to this board. He once wrote something, which I will paraphrase word for word later, that had always been stuck somewhere in the rece s of my head. I have always wanted to repeat what he wrote because a little part of which exactly describes my whole being...here it goes:

"while trundling from 40 winks to zzzzland, i hear the wind gently whisper my name. and so here i am, in a twilite limbo, eavesdropping on the narratives of whence it all began; the love that dare not breathes its name....."

Co-incidentally, this friend of mine e-mail me today, urging me to complete my post about the lawyer/golf incident and asking how I am. Well, I am ok Boi, and I am so glad you are still around keeping an eye on us.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There I was, squatting down on my toes in front of Ming, adjusting/playing with his thick and smooth fingers, which were just an inch or so away from his groins and my face not too far away......and me starting to get funny ideas. Those shorts that Ming was wearing did not conceal much. I still remember it being made of cotton and short like a running shorts. It was kinda tight and it shows off Ming's thick and hairy thighs....and a bulge that looks fairly significant. Was he earing an underwear I wondered? While still playing with his fingers, and talking to him about the grip, I did the unthinkable. I adjusted the position of his/my hands a little towards his groins and I suddenly felt IT. It was only for a second or mayb even less but he quickly shifted the lower part of his body slightly away from my hands. IT felt soft and warm and IT was hanging down.

Afraid of the devil in me, I stood up, took a few steps backward and looked at his stance. It looked alright. If he had been holding the club grip next to his groin, where I had touched him earlier and he had not moved back a little, it would looked as f he was holding the grip like an extension of his prick...and if he were to swing the club that way, he would have injured himself....*smile* I told him to remember his stance and take a slow practise swing. He was standing on a piece of rug so even if he hit the floor it would not hurt the tiles below. He took a slow practice swing and it looked just awful.

The grip was right, the stance was right but the swing was really bad. He did not turned his shoulders and the backswing was too flat. I took the eight iron from him and showed him how it should be done and I handed the club back to him again. And stil he did it wrong. I told him ok, take a slow back swing and hold it there. The obedient pupil did as he was told and held the 8 iron at the top of his swing and froze. It looked wrong since he did not turned his shoulders. I held his shoulders, told him to relax and turned it to create a bigger arc. While adjusting his right shoulder/forearm up, the loose armhole of his singlet opened up and exposed the right part of is partially hairy chest and his pinkish/light brownish nipple. It was not sunken in(like some), or surrounded by fat(like some), it was just a good size pinkish nipple surrounded by some chest hairs. Now, I have this theory. A guy's nipple and his loi s have the same colour. You don't believe me, you check it out yourself. A guy with pinkish or fair coloured nipples has pinkish/fair coloured cock and balls. It has nothing to do with their complexion/general skin colour. I have seen guys with fair c mplexion but have dark coloured nipples and groins. No kidding.

Anyway, I was staring for just a wee moment at Ming's chest before I collected myself and went back to adjusting his back swing. I think Ming saw what I was looking at, and perhaps I wanted him to notice too. I don't know. Anyway, his shoulders were no in the correct position, his hairy right chest with his magnificent pinkish nipple was exposed, but his hands are not cocked at the top of the swing. I told him so, walked behind him to adjust his hands and notice his sizeable butt protruding backwards. I stood real close to him and told him to hold his position, adjusted his hands and at the same time brush my groin against his butt. I was semi-hard by then but he did not move. As I continued talking to him while holding his hands in the air, I pressed my groin against his butt again, this time a little harder and this time he moved his butt forward a little. I let go of his hands, walked in front of him and looked at his stance with his hands cocked at the top of his swing. It looked good and I told him to remember it and to slowly take a practise swing and hold his stanc at the end of his follow through. He did. It was'nt too good but acceptable. While he was holding his stance at the end of his follow through, he was standing upright with his shoulders and tummy turned to his left when I noticed the bulge in his shor s seemed to be bigger. Come on, don't tell me he was turned on? I told him to repeat the sequence again and he did. This time the devil in me was not keeping an eye on his swing but rather the bulge in his shorts. I thought he caught me looking at him there, but he did not say anything. After a few more swings, hi grip went hay wired again. This is a fundamental problem with beginners. Their grip are inconsistent all the time. Experienced golfers can sensed the correct grip without even looking at their hands. Not so with beginners.

I told Ming his grip was wrong and to take neutral position again with the club head on the floor. I squatted down in front of him again to adjust his hands and this time without hesitation, I held his hands which was gripping the club, and brought it to ards his groins and brushed my hands against the bulge. It felt harder than the last time and it felt hot. It was just a brush, but he did not moved. While continuing to talk to him about his grip, I brushed my hands against his crotch again, and this ime it react by stiffening a little. His hardening cock, hung downwards, made a clear outline against his rugby shorts . I started to tremble a little and I wondered where it is all leading to. But still he was holding his position. All I did so far w s to brush against his hardening groins twice, briefly.

I decided to go for broke. While holding his hands, I brought it inward again towards his cock. This time I left it there. It felt really hard and hot. I was still talking to him all this while, as if it was the most natural thing to do - adjust someb dy's golf grip and feel their cock. Since he did not move away, I became more daring. I started pressing my fingers a little harder against his cock and I could feel it throbbing beneath the cloth of his shorts. It felt hard and thick and hot. I felt h s cock for a few more seconds before it suddenly jerked violently. Immediately Ming moved backward and said he need to go to the toilet. He was there for a little while, and when he came out, he sheepishly told me he gotta go off, but not before I notic a stain in the front of his shorts. Poor fella just had ejaculated into his shorts while I was fondling him.

That was five years ago. Since then, nothing, absolutely nothing have happened between me and Ming. We are still friends, he has just set up his own law firm and still my attorney, I have seen him naked in the lockerroom after a golf game, and yes, he ock is fair and pinkish in colour. What could have happened if he had not had a premature ejaculation? I don't know. All I know is that I lost my control in the heat of the situation. He probably suspects I am gay or at least bi-sexual. Did I took ad antage of him? I probably did, but I honestly did not planned it that way. There were many other incidents like this which happened with other straight friends. Things just happened and we just have to learn to live with it. Though sometimes I wondere what if these straight guys gave in to their unexplored and unspeakable desires.......like Boi said, "the love that dares breathes its name...."

Just a final word of caution. I am not advocating anything. What happened to me are personal experiences with straight people that I know. Please do not go around trying to pick up or proposition straight guys. It is wrong and even dangerous. PLUs ha e been murdered because of it. Play safe always my friends.

08/12/00 04:32:25

Name: stroker

Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

I went down to Stroke yesterday , but found no crowd last night , but I find the guy behind the counter very cute ( the one with short hair , and a very nice smile , vyer manly voice ) . Anyone knows more about him , like his name ? his type ? He was wear ng a white polo t last night . Anyone can provide the details ?

08/11/00 22:47:38

Name: Greg My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Indonesian

Comments:

Hi Buddies, I am attached with someone. I love him. I want to maintain our relationship, really. He is nice. He is Malaysian who has been living in OZ since he was 16. He is now 24. We are in Sydney now. He has Australian friends, and he told me that he used to like nd love A, B, C, etc. And sometimes that made me jealous to imagine that someone I love used to say 'love' to others. Maybe it is due to my jealousy? PLease, help me how to cope with jelousy? I really want to maintain our relationship. Thanks buddy!

08/11/00 19:49:04

Name: Just Me

Comments:

I just want to say how happy I am in finding a new friend, somebody who's thinking close to mine, and also able to relate to me... i never believed such an individual existed, now I have met him! hope to meet more of such pple who're cool abt things round them... to my new friend: thks for sharing so many things abt your life with me!

but u know what? i went home last night feeling a little (just a little) down... feel that I never fail to meet people who become my friends (and I've more than my fair share of good friends), yet i simply cant meet a man that I like and will also like me back... that's the proble of my life... o well, just a thought... :)

08/11/00 13:38:44

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer,22,chn,1.7m/64kg,fit built,boyish looking, an swimming trainner is providing massage service that can relax both your body and mind. For more information, pls contact me 95650030

08/11/00 04:11:36

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: A short chunky man in a loose singlet

Comments:

I have always been a sucker for a short chunky man in a loose singlet. Don't ask me why. It is just so.

A few days ago, I told a new friend that I might just tell him about something that happened quite a few years back involving my lawyer and golf. I was giving his new friend some advice on muscle memory involving golf in my e-mail to him, that I suddenly recalled an incident when I was helping my lawyer with his golf swing. Last night, I was down at Fort Road when I saw this real cute fella in a loose singlet hanging around at the small canal/drain near the roundabout. I was openly eyeing at him and I t ought he was interested too. But I was too shy and maybe he was shy too and it all came to nought. Earlier on when I first saw him, what he was wearing brought a smile to my face. I was smiling because I was thinking about the lawyer incident for a couple of days since I recalled t, when I suddenly rememebered my lawyer was wearing a singlet too that night I stood behind him helping him to learn to enjoy the game of golf.

There is someting about short men that I like. I am quite tall, 6 feet or 183cm, so most men would be short compared to me. But I like them 5ft 6 ins or 170cm and below. Slightly below the average height for men in Singapore. I 've thinking about men hom I have been crazy over in my life and every single one of them is short, average or slightly chunky in built, and sad to say all but one is straight....*BIG sigh* But never mind, here 's a little recollection of what happened that night with my lawy r.

Ming (not his real name) has been my attorney for a couple of years already. I first knew him when I interviewed him for a position in a bank I used to work for. He just graduated with a degree in law and he was wondering whether to join the corporate w rld or become a pupil in a law firm. We managed to get along very well during the interview probably because he was dammn cute, but really he came across as an articulate and charming young man. He was later offered the position which he eventually decl ned when he chose to join a law firm instead.

About two years later I bumped into him on the street and we both remembered each other. He told me he is already a lawyer. I later use his service when I purchase a property and he has been one of my attorneys since then.

The incident with Ming happened about 5 years after I first met him. I was then about 38 yrs old and he was 7 years younger than me. I had been playing golf for quite a number of years by then. Ming was the starting to play golf. I had on some occasio s went with him to the driving range and I was the first to introduce him to a proper golf course in Johore.

Late one night, he called suddenly to ask if I like to have supper. His wife was out of town and he had nothing better to do. He came to the prata shop near my place. During supper, we were talking about golf and I told him I have accumulated quite a n mber of golf sets and drivers (let me share something about golf with u guys, the game is damn addictive, and a keen golfer would usually have more than one set of golf clubs and drivers - I personally have 8 sets and about 12 drivers) He wanted to check them out and that's how we ended up at my place.

I never have a reason to become very friendly with Ming. We had become friends but because of the nature of our business relationship he is not somebody I craved for. He is straight afterall, and I know what my chances are with straight men. And of cou se there is the age gap.

Ming looked really cute that night. He was wearing a loose singlet (now why don't more gays wear these type of singlets rather than those body-hugging ones?) with a pair of rugby shorts. He looked casual and was showing off the right amount of flesh at he right places. He smelled good that night too - I think he just took a shower and his hair was loose and un-geled(is there such a word?)and was just covering his forehead. As I recalled, he just looked so sweet that night. Btw, Ming is Teochew and I have this thing with Teochew men. Especailly those with fair and pinkish complexion, and nice solid bums. Whenever I meet a Teochew guy that I like, gay or not, I would ALWAYS ask them, "Is it true?" They would always ask what is true? And for emphasi , I would ask again looking at them in the eye, "It is true?" They would again ask what is true, and I would tell them is it true that Teochew men have red bums? It would make them laugh and the ice would have been broken. Swear to god, I do this with ll new and cute Teochew friends.

After looking through my clubs, he complained that his golf is not improving much. I told him to show me his grip and passed him an eight iron. I had never given any formal golf instructions before - I am not qualified, but golfers, me included are alwa s giving each others tips about what might be wrong with the swing, grip, stance etc. With Ming, since he was a beginner, I thought his grip might be wrong. When I took a closer look at his grip, I suddenly realised that he had really attractive hands t at were clean, smooth and healthy looking. But what got me excited were his fingers. They were long(for his height) thick and fleshy, fair and pinkish in colour especially near the fingernails. Wow, these are really, really nice fingers. I told him to take a neutral stance and gripped the 8 iron like he usually does. I then squat down on my toes in front of him holding and adjusting his hands for a proper grip when I realised just how close my hands were from his groins, and how beautiful and smooth a d thick his fingers were and how my classical my squatting position was for giving somebody a blow job. That's when my normal and cool exterior started crumbling and I began to get REALLY wild ideas.........to be continued. I apologise for being so long winded, but I just can't help it. I do not know how to concise such incidents into a paragraph or two. Ming, and people like Joey and my boss(from previous postings) were milestones in my life and I cannot desecrate the mem ries with a short passing remark. They were not ships that passed in the night. Thanks for understanding.

08/11/00 01:21:57

Name: purple trunks

Comments:

was at TPY swimming pool last sunday 6 Aug in the early afternoon. Had a nice time in the shower room after my swim. As I was in my cubicle showering, this ah beng guy walked past my cubicle and saw my cockring. He immediately went to change into his trunks and as he lowered his shorts, i could see a harden dick of uncut meat jutting out at 6 inches. I got turned on immediately. There were people walking in and out of the shower room ad we had to stop now and then. I went into the cubicle with him and he sucked my dick while i was hungry for his chinese dick as well. Very solid and red and has a nice toned tanned body with a big scare on his right chest after trying to remove a tattoo. I was sucking him and wanking myself and i was on the verge of cumming and stood up. He quickly sucked my dick but i told him i was cumming. he sucked harder and i came in his mouth. He sucked my dick, milking every drop of my juice as i broke into involuntary spasm. the feeling shot me into a daze. Then later his hard on wouldn't go down and i had to encourage him by wanking myself again and he did the same. Then he came over to suck for me again while still jerking hs meat and he suddenly pulled away and shot his load. I quickly cupped his swollen head and took his sperm as it came leaking out of his piss hole and twisted around his dick head. i love to see an ah beng squirming in estacy. i then smelled his cum on my hand. nice fresh clean smell. he proceeded to wash up and i gave him my number but he didn't call. his name is simon and i hope to meet up with him for a fxxking session at my place.

08/10/00 16:29:28

Name: kevin Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Comments:

Hi, it is me & my recommendation again. Go & watch U-571. Beside water-tight action-filled sequences, you get to see a number of cute guys as well. So cute that I dun mind joining them in their mission.

08/10/00 13:13:07

Name: Slut

Comments:

Hey, I accidentally found this website, www.gymmuscle.com . Totally shocking to me! I just seen the previews only (requires paid subscription to see full pictures). It is a website having pictures of nude Asian muscle studs and their sexual exploits. Ther is even a sister site (linked on the website) having pictures of muscled Angmo and blacks doing it with muscled Asians. By the way, there is a Singapore guy inside. The webmaster (exhibitionist who photographed his sexual exploits) said that he met this uy at Takyashimaya!

08/10/00 09:52:39

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Found a new crusing place for you late night birds.Was walking along China Square at 3-4am this morning when I saw a few nice looking hunks well dressed in business wear and some casual in a dark discreet open space near China Square.3-4am? Well it turns ut that they were traders and bank people working near the area.Well as I stood just looking around this matured looking type came up to me and gestered to a dark corner.Sitting on a stone bench it was dark and cosy and we could see little traffic passing As I sat quietly he clowly lowered his zipper to reveal an enormous precum coaked cock.I bent forward and slowly took his huge cockhead between my soft red lips and massaged his shaft with my tongue.He moaned with joy as I made him harder with my slurping and sucking.When he was rock solid I stood up ,lowered my track pants and slowly lowered my hot waiting asshole onto it.Soon we were humping and pumping right in Shenton way area and a small group of about 3 had gathered to watch us.It was so intense havi g an audience as the lovely hunky guy did me doggy style.We both came together and as I stood stroking my aching hips one of them watching came up to suck and lick me dry.Wow...China Square is another happening area in the wee mornings......

08/10/00 08:56:49

Name: calvin

Comments:

Hi Frenz, I am a 27 yr old chinese guy. Looking for frenz out there who rear cats. Since young, I have a fond liking for cats. Most of time the time I play with stray cats but didn't get the chance to hug one. Appreciate if you could email me with your te /hp so that I could come and take a look a your cat(s). I wont sabo your no.

08/10/00 08:08:20

Name: jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

can any1 tell me what's the name of the hunky PE teacher in YJC. Pls email to me.

08/10/00 03:57:26

Name: BUS 106 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

To the SP boi who stood real close infront of me on board 106 today. I know you know cos you did that on purpose... and you could feel it... :-) Hope to hear from you.

08/10/00 02:57:34

Name: Boyishunk My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: making complete love

Your Fav Body Type: slim, toned, well built (like me) Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Have been reading most of the postings on this website ?in silence? for 2-3 years now, and decide that I should add to this forum, at least once, to tell the encounter I had recently in Stroke. Many thanks to Golfnut, Chris, Charles, Actionkid, Nick, etc etc for their accounts, sharing of experiences, helpful advice and encouragement. Really appreciate these :)

Went to Stroke last Sunday at about 6:30pm. Noted that a fair number of the guys there were quite my type :) So after stripping and changing to my towel, I wandered to the dark room upstairs. Wow, so many bodies in the silhouette making out ! Quite quickly, two guys (I could still see a bit as it?s not total darkness yet) came to me. They took turns to suck me. One hugged me, while I fingered the other who made no resistance at all. So after about 5 minutes of fingering him, and with the help of he other guy who held his legs, I fitted a condom (brought along with me, just in case !) and entered him. As we were humping, several guys crowded around us, urging us on ! It?s so nice of them really. In about 15 minutes, this young guy cum on his sto ach, so I pulled out, took off the condom and went downstairs to have a shower. Then I hit the steam room, and very quickly got a tall, hunky and long haired guy who was near the entrance. We hit off, and pretty soon, he was sucking me while I blow soft kisses on his cheeks and face, neck and ears. Again, several guys surrounded us as we explored each other erotically. I managed to finger him but wasn?t sure if he would let me fxxk him. It was getting literally hot after 20 minutes, so I whispered in is ear that I had to get out.

I met him again in the dark room a while later. We continued our erotic act, with 2 other guys joining us. He smell good, and I told him so. We were both too engrossed in love making to care what?s going on around us. He sucked me while jacking him elf off, and the other 2 guys were licking my nipples and fondling us all over. What a session ! He finally blew a load, and I knew it?s game over for him. So I continued with the other 2 guys. One agreed to let me fxxk him (told me so in my ear), so fitted another condom, lubed up (this time, I was careful to bring a small bottle of lube from my locker) and mounted him. After thrusting in and out of him for about 15 minutes, he cum (but still I have not !) I pulled out, thanked him and went downst irs to clean up. Before I left the dark room, a few guys fondled me, noted that I still had a raging hard-on, and they were surprised :)

All these sex made me thirsty (gosh, I must have perspired like a pig in the steam room and the dark room). So I took refuge near the water cooler for sometime, before heading to the dark room again. It?s getting pitched dark then, and I could hardly see anything, but there was this guy standing near the entrance whom I thought was quite alright. He was eyeing me, and followed me from behind when I entered the room. Soon, we were making in out on the padded mattress (or was it some kind of cushioned bed ?). He allowed me to finger him, and I was careful to do it slowly with my gel as he was tight. I managed to put in 2 fingers after sometime, and knowing that he was ready, I put up his legs and entered him. After the previous 2 fxxks, I told mysel that I need to cum this time, so I thrust in and out of him slowly at first but gained momentum until I reached a climax and cum inside him about 15 minutes later. When I pulled out, the condom was quarter filled with my cum ! Must have been becoz of a cumulations in my balls from the previous fxxks :)

I left at about 9pm, feeling tired but happy that I was able to make at least 4 guys satisfied ? 3 with my fxxks, and the 4th who cum while we made love.

Despite this, I can?t help feeling that such encounters are but fleeting. I did not get the contact number of anyone of them, and I doubt that they would contact me, once the ?moment of bliss? is over. I would not mind to keep in touch with any or al of them. After all, they appeared decent and pleasant. Oh well, I guess I can?t have everything and it?s just not sauna culture to prolong friendship beyond what?s needed. Maybe I?ll try Rairua next and see what happens.

08/09/00 19:36:47

Name: joseph woo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: safe, play & feel good. . . . .

Your Fav Body Type: chisel, tanned Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hello, I'm joseph, 24 yo, 1.74m, chinese, just completed my NS as a pti. Currently, either looking for job or taking self-enrichment course. Waiting for MOE's reply as a PE teacher but hm . . . . . . kind of bored with interview and happen to browse the net at sgboy.com & saw U. axtro_boy

08/09/00 16:15:43

Name: MAC

Your Fav Sextivity: ANALLY fxxkED

Comments:

Fit, muscular malay-arab; 171/65; practising shiatsu/indonesian massage for some 7 years.

Offers good real massage with variations to satisfy body and mind: Oil-bath followed by shower and full body-massage and............. Blissful massage for abt 2 hrs.

Very discreet. Page 9260 7780

08/09/00 14:44:11

Name: army boi

Comments:

kevin: those pics have been circulating on egroups and other gay SAF pages for such a long time already...we all know you are just trying desperately to promote max lim's Stroke's homepage. Try harder next time.

08/09/00 13:56:41

Name: Kenny

Comments:

Sorry to all those who find this out of place

I am a gay catholic looking for a similar person to share ideas, views and values.

pls email me if you are one

08/09/00 07:28:46

Name: nix My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

Hi, looking for muscular chn/mly as friends and more. Lonely 25yo chn 165/55/ave-blt pleasant-lk btm. Thanks.

08/09/00 03:06:37

Name: Far East Square gym.

Comments:

To the guy in black tank top, glasses, brown hair at the gym at Far East Square. I'm the tall guy who talking over the phone outside the gym.

Sorry to bother you guys on this message board with such kind of message. But really wanted to know one guy who work out in the same gym as me at the Far East Square. You really caught my interest and really wanna be your friend.

We finished gym about the same time and happened to see you in the stream bath room and when I finished changing and went out and wait for you outside the gym. When you walked out from the gym I purposely follow you (in fact we are heading the same dir ction to the Raffles Place MRT). It'd been 2 days already that we met and heading the same direction.

While we were waiting to cross the road, you turned to me and smile at me and I smile back but unfortunately, there's a few people walk in before I about to say hi to you and start talking. *sigh*

If you happened to read this message (hopefully you do), I really wanna be your friend, well just really wanna know you no other intension. Please smile at me again or come and talk to me, I am really to shy to start talking.

08/09/00 02:17:45

Name: Just Me

Comments:

so, anybody went down to rairua on National Day eve? Care to give a report? Wonder if it was as ccrowded as said... to me, too crowded no fun liao... :)

08/08/00 22:53:29

Name: Marcus

Comments:

NDP SALE!!Last chance to grab hot titles like absolute Aqua/Arid .Prices are going up after 15 Aug. These titles are not found in the Singapore market. Order now and you pay only S$20 for each title. Bishonen going for $14 Only!! Other erotic titles avail ble too. Email for title list.

08/08/00 22:48:44

Name: BurningIceZ My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: no special preference Your Fav Body Type: must be chinese....

Your Nationality: singaporean chinese

Comments:

well... in my camp i have this campmate. i call him G. G is a very hyper active guy, who is at the same time Naive. ^_^ i should say, he treats ppl truely/wholeheartedly.He have this Boyish Ah Beng look...but his innocent ways dun make him look like an ah eng after you know him. in fact you will find him real sweet. Considered as childish..but yet you'll just like him more, instead of being irritated by his childish ways.Although impulsive at times....

We were attached to this particular dept together. Since the 2nd day i'm there....we got along quite well.... cos we are both smokers and we do happen to stay in the same area... so usually go home together...

weeks pass....we frenship grew, our bond became very strong... to the extend of doing a lot of things together, eg, eating, smoking, sleeping, watch tv, go from place to place in my camp......

I always knew that he was a Str8.. cos he did tell me about his Ex gf before..me? well.... he sort of tot that i'm a flirt with gals..cos sometimes i do get these mushy mushy SMS from gals and from some intenet nickname which are more transgender....

HE was very caring to me... initially tot we treat each other like close frens only....when ppl occupy all the pillows, he would give HIS to me one okie...

it happened one nite, when we are both staying-in... due to the hot climax...we both went to occupy a vacant air-con room in our camp..there was only one single-size bed in that room...he insisted that i take the bed...and him? he went and got a bedsheet nd laied on the floor and that's his "BED"

wow. touched siar..imagine..having someone who always puts you into first consideration in whatever he do...anyway... we locked the door and went to sleep.....

then sometime around 2am...in the middle of my sleep... i kindda felt taht someone was touching my face, stroking my hair, a kiss on my forehead... i DID not open my eyes at he very moment....i merely opened a little....enough for me to see who is kissing me, G...

was overcome by a strange feeling of shocked and fear... shocked because i always tot that he is a str8 guy, who have phobia about gays...and fear? hahah well. my camp is rumoured to be very huanted....so how was i to know if he was possessed? hahaha (stu id answer i know)

then he suddenly come and kiss me on my lips...lift his head up....i opened my eyes...eye contact..he was shocked that i'm awake. and dunno how to react. Frankily speaking..i dun even know what i was doing liao.. all i remembered was that..it feels kinda ood. and i dun wan it to stop. so i actualy reachout for his head. bring it near my face. and give him a kiss on his lips..and we ended up french kissing......for a very long time....

nothing was spoken for the next few minutes, all the time were devoted to our kissing...which develop into hugging..kissing around upperbody... and touching here and there...

after we both got a bit tired. we remained in that hugging position and doze off...(WE did nothing much sexually hor!)

it was 7am in the morning. when i woke up...seeing him in my arms...dunno how to react....so dare not move too. At this moment. he opened his (ever so cute) eyes....gave me a look that could melt ANYONE's heart in the world... and asked " hm.. what time l io huh?". i looked at my HP. and told him..7am...WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! cos we having early duty that morning...we quickily wear our clothes nicely and went out....

that day. he was execptionally nice to me.... and i was so scared that he will get the idea that we are already an ITEM...but i din have chance to tok to him about it.. he seems so normal....jsut like nothing have happened before...but he was very good to me taht day ONWARDS..

a few day passed..... and i stil dunno if he is a Bi....and he also dunno about my status...i feels quite uneasy with him being sooo good to me....

so one day after consulting a fren.. i had a tok with him....He is a Str8... who happens to have feelings for me... and he is kindda lost... i accepted his reason...and said nothing much....

since then on. we would sometimes share a bed together..even when other bunkmates were around..cos there were shortage of Beds..so many ppl were forced to share also..(but its already an unwritten rule that me and him will share bed with each other only). My other camp mates dun really mind..as they alredy knew that me and G were very closefrens...haha every now and then. we would wake up early in the morning in a "hugging each other position".

It was jsut the other day. he came over my house as i was tidying my room..to help me, and he offered to help... LOL he actually went to pack my stuffs in my cupboard, under my bed...what was most touching that he actually cleaned my kitchen toilet!!He wa supposed to be helping me packing.. but it ended up he was the one who was doing all the stuffs...and me? Logged on to the net and chat.. hahaha

he did pop up the topic of us being attached to each other a few weeks ago...but i declined.. dunno why i declined....maybe cos i feel that there is still a chance for him to turn str8? or izzit because of my phobia about LTR...i did got myself attached t a 19 yo guy though.. but not for long only 2 weeks...

even till now he is still very Nice to me..even when he already knows that me and him can only be frens..And till this moment i'm writing this. G does not know that i'm acutally AJ... he tot that i'm just like him..a str8 who happens to have a little feel ngs for guys too.. *sigh*

sorry if i sound too long winded....

-----------------------------------------

Why is it that the most Truthful heart never met the most Truthful guy? I'm not those heartless craps. yet i hurt you the deepest..

08/08/00 21:09:34

Name: BurningIcez My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: no special preference Your Fav Body Type: pleasing to the eye.(MY EYE)

Your Nationality: Singaporean Chinese

Comments:

Well... come to think of it...the strangest place i did sex in (at least to me) was like in a stadium. i knwo it might sounds very common.. cos places like National stadium is very cruisy.... but does it help if i say that my experience was in Yishun stad um?

still remembered that it was about 2-3 years ago...i was the "Hopeless" type of guy who was always in for ONS..(hey its my way of discovering my gayness then mah). Logged on to gay.com...as usual..using not my usual nick of course, and find myself chatting with a 25 year old bisexual. He sounds cool... but i gotta log off as the next day i have lessons..left him my HP number. i went off...

was thinking about our conversation the next few days.. then one evening.. he called! As i dunno if i'm his type, now do ii know if he is my type. we agreed to meet first.. and if we are not each other's type. just go home lor..no obligations. Met at Khatib MRT station around 10...he came in a casual T shirt and a shorts, wearing a cap. Looks str8 acting though..(thou he was not very my type. but was in the "Okie" catagory liao lor.) And he find me very str8 acting. and okie looking lor...

We initially agreeded to go to his house earlier.. but then he called home and discovered that his family members are back..so he actually brought me to the yishun stadium..at 10.30pm, the gate was already locked. and was like total darkness..we a tually climbed in through the side gate.... went into the stadium..on the top level (where there is a big space) and we jsut sit down there. and he immidiately stripped me....and took off his shirts too..when i took off his cap later. i suddenly felt that he is infact. VERY MY TYPE~ hairs were very nice. and looks VERY different with a cap on..we ended up in deep embrase....

me being the "shy" type, dunno what to do actually. and was like being the active all the way...guess i'm a little nervous.. cos he had made it clear that he was a TOP. I'm a Flex..but never really tried being a bottom before...

he was like kissing and hugging and sucking and rimming me... have to admit it feels.. VERY GOOD....especially the rimming part...hahha maybe cos he was a Bi. so he used the way he licks a gal on me....(Bisexual should knows what i'm toking about)

then he bring out a condom and put it on...and was penetrating me! IT was Damn painful at first, i was like cannot get used to it...(tehre was no KY.) but being the "Always like to try new things" type of guy..i told him not to stop. he looks very High though. and was enjoying it.it was kindda Wild and crazy lor. i was too deeply engrossed in the momentoem that shots of pleasure starts to take over my sense of pain. and soon i was like in heaven.

He was like erm.. very skilled and yet gentle. We tried many different positions... with every new positions tried. new sensational feelings overcame me...it was like after 25 minutes.. he couldn't hold on and longer and start cumming into the con om IN me..moan like he never moaned before. ( i must admit that his moaning was like music to my ears)

And me? hahah i acutally masturbated not long before i agreeded to meet him. so quite hard to cum lor..he was very gentle.. he was lying on top of me..whispering sweet words into my ears, while i masturbate HARD. hahaha not long later.. i Cum, wit the biggest load of cum i ever shoot.

we kissed each other for a while, then he used his underwear (looks like a new one), can still remember it was PURE WHITE in color, to clean us up.

After dressing up, he actually asked me if i wan to keep the underwear! (which i din't of coz. but regretted it only months later). Destroy all the "evidence" then climb out the stadium and went off..

on the way back. he asked me if i wan to be his permanent fxxk buddy. (he already made it clear when we chatted that he intend to get married and have a GF laio). i merely said, " Lets just be frens lor" (Which i really regretted months later~~~)

a few weeks later.. i drop my HP into a swimming pool ( Strange why i drop my fone into a pool? hahaha there is a reason. but i dun wan mention) Lost all contacts...... INCLUDING his number... soon i also changed a new sim card.So he lost contact with me oo. and i seldom log on the net after that. so i guess we have no chance of bumping into each other even till now..... (maybe we did. but he always changes nick. and i did not tell him my usual nick you see) *sighs*

i could frankily, that was the BEST sex session i ever had in my 21 years of life. (still unforgetable even till now) and that was also the First time i'm actually a bottom... (Guys i met ALL took me for a TOP naturally..without even asking... maybe i loo too top?) *sighs*

was thinking about it years later. why is it that gay sex i have later, does not even come CLOSE to the feeling that guy gave me... came to a conclusion that the sex tatic he used was like..those positions he used when he is having sex with a gal. (its di ferent. and Bi should know it..)

To that guy: If you happens to be reading this.. you should know its you.. hehe can kindly contact me? ^_^

PS : Sorry if i sounded too long-winded or too XXX ....~_^

08/08/00 19:53:13

Comments:

08/08/00 18:29:39

Name: kevin Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Comments:

Hey guys, I came across these pics:

1) SAF guys showering outdoor (not seen anywhere else)

http://www.geocities.com/stud_pic/army01.html

2) swimmers in very tight trunks (seen elsewhere but still look delicious)

http://www.geocities.com/stud_pic/u dergear03.html

enjoy!!!