Male HQ

From Bw Archives 62 : 26 Aug - 06 Sep 2000

HendryTan

09/06/00 19:34:42

Name: JimmyW

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hi GolfNut

Thanks for sharing your episode with us. We really needed some reawakening.

I totally agree on the part where you need to find the strength within before attempting bonding with another. Otherwise, you just risk hurting yourself. I was lucky. I took my time.... and had lotsa help in the form of actionkid and Ah Boi when I was com ng to terms with myself... Thanks to my two treasured friends, I am still in one piece.

There is one part which I disagree with though, and that is love. It exists. There are many forms of the word tho'. Selfless, unconditional Love is the hardest I guess. There is also parental love, brotherly love, lust (a form of love too ... bodily type) ... etc. Depends on which type.

Ever loved someone enough to let him go ? I don't know but I suspect i will be finding out real quick.

There is one thing which should not be missed though, IMHO.

When you really really feel down

and there is no one else around

When the pain inside hurts bad, real bad

and the tears roll down your eyes, so sad, mebbe mad

Take a deep breath and look inside

In your deepest of hearts, great strength resides

The eternal power, in watever form you perceive

Is waiting there for you to retrieve

As you journey into your darkest hour

When everything you know has turned sour

Let your faith must be your guiding light

Just be patient, listen, ... and watever's wrong ... may just turn right

PS. I am no Christian although I respect it as a great religion. I am Buddhist, yet do not consider it a religion ... more as a way of living, thinking, oh well ... sorry to put you guys to ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on this...

Back to normal transmission with my next msg.

Lotsa Love JW

09/06/00 17:24:41

Name: Anything

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Joined this company 3months ago and recently this cute guy told me he's gay and wanna have sex with me. Do you guys think anyone should have sex with their colleagues? Will it affect our working reltionship in future? FYI we are NOT in the same dept (b tweeen IT and consultancy). Pls advise

09/06/00 15:26:08

Name: Jason

Comments:

We were both studying at NUS YIH (6 Sep) and we exchange glances a few times. I came in during evening time and I was wearing a red/ white BUM Equipment t-shirt and blue jeans.

I'm not sure whether you are AJ and you wanted to know me better, or you re str instead, but someone told you I'm gay, so you were just looking at me out of curiosity (or whatever!).

Anyway, if you would like to know me better, ME TOO! So pls email me.

09/06/00 14:37:42

Name: Alvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Matured Men

Comments:

To the guy wearing blue shirt and black pants that I met at AMK MRT on 6/9/00 (Wed) at around 9pm, I would like to know you better. We boarded the bus no. 132.

Really appreciate if you can drop me an email to explore things further. Thanks.

09/06/00 06:43:06

Name: Manager My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: anything Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

looking for charming office clerk to assist the admin dept of company. Age: above 18; Qualification: "N" Level (at least); No experience necessary (but must be willing to learn and must be "fun" loving). Of course, must be healthy. Interested personnal pls e-mail to me now or pge: 93274076.

09/06/00 05:47:52

Name: Lester Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: oRAL Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Meet me 18 chinese mixed japanese boy 180 67 @ Takashimaya Level 5 Kinokuniya Toilets @ 6pm. If U are GOOD looking only. U can get to fxxk me for free.

09/06/00 05:09:43

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples (although armpits will do in a pinch) Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Golfnut

So you are "42 yrs old, 6 feet tall and look like a Geylang gangster" meh? Be sure and call if you get to San Francisco lah ;-)

irc addict

You can be sure his delayed reaction is all about him and not about you.

09/06/00 03:21:01

Name: Dr Jaspar

Comments:

I am at a loss as to what to advise a friend who calls himself Shithead (SH) and wonder if anyone can offer positive suggestions?

SH has had a friend (call him SF) for 6 years. SH is a busy man and likes SF but has never loved him. He enjoys his companionship in small doses, say, twice a week but not more, and the sex is fun.

The trouble is: SF is not busy. He has lots of time on his hands. He hangs around at home most of the day until he can call SH for a long boring chat on the phone which SH finds tedious but nonetheless suffers it quietly. SF loves SH intently and makes hi love clear to him. SH has never expressed such to SF.

For years SH has been dropping the broadest hints to SF that he'd prefer the relationship to be Just Good Friends but SF has never reacted. SH doesn't really want to be known as a Shithead but has noticed on this board several unkind references to those w o drop their buddies, and thinks perhaps it's time he did something more dramatic to change the relationship as it's really getting him down.

Some readers might recognise these symptoms. SH is a very decent guy. I can advise him to continue as he is doing but his work is suffering as the pressure mounts up of having to deal every day with SF's neuroses and possessiveness. SH has tried persisten ly to get SF interested in something positive like a job, charity work, other friends, clubs, but to no avail. For SF there is only one thing in his life and that is SH.

Should SH persist in pleasing SF in a shallow way as he has done out of pity for five years, or should he break out as a Shithead and tell him straight? SH is not interested in having a gay relationship and sex is not that important to him. He just wants o be unburdened, and to improve relationships with other friends which SF tries to prevent.

09/06/00 02:20:28

Name: Summer

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate

09/05/00 23:49:19

Name: Blur blur

Comments:

We had rumours going around in this websites about the Ajs in TCS. I also dislike tongue-lashers back-bite about the artistes, wouldn't it be good to welcome them. I check out the catcha forum, they have all the rumours about Ajs in TCS. Some of the rumo rs were spread by the opposite sexes. Many of the girls are disappointed because they know those handsome stars are attracted to their own species. http://www.catcha.com.sg/forum/Gossip/

09/05/00 23:39:32

Name: actionkid

Comments:

just a short note to say thanks to Golfie.. u kinda struck a chord and yeah.. I am undergoing through the phase where I am denying love myself coz it has caused me nuthing but hurt, pain, disillusionment, etc etc etc. But on a note of positivity, it has l ft me stronger too. Now, it is all a matter of picking up the pieces and carrying on with my life... :)

09/05/00 19:35:55

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: listening to FM 90.5 between midnight and 6 am

Comments:

Cool:

Thanks for the compliments. As for the ability to understand you, perhaps we were identical twins separated at birth?...... :) Are you 42 yrs old, 6 feet tall and look like a Geylang gangster?......*grin*

But seriously, I am glad that you are getting over a "unbalanced" relationship. I wish you well. Same for others who are reading this too. You must all take good care of yourselves. Only then can you become mentally and physically strong, and can hand e any nonsense the other party throws at you. Be good and be safe brothers.

09/05/00 15:24:56

Name: irc addict

Comments:

I am a fool again !

I was gyming a while ago and saw the guy had an ons in the past. He acted like he dont know mi, so i thot he cant remember. I went to bath and decided to see him at the gym just to say hi. I didnt want to do in the gym so when he came out for a while, i said "hi", he just looked blank and went in. Then i thot he must have fogotten me. So, i waited outside, until he is done. I saw him coming out so i stood up but, to my surprise, this time he said "hi" (more like whisper) and turned to push the door and speed off.

I stood there surprise, shock and embrassed ! Gosh, he actually remembered mi, just that he choose not to acknowledge it. i suddenly felt cold .. and i must have blushed, i noticed a few guys (must be aj) in the gym looking, they must be thinking that im trying to cruise him.

Why ? i was merely trying to say "hi", and i thot he could not recognise mi and trying to refresh his memory, i was not hoping for anything. I knew he is attached anyway. I mean if it is merely shopping centre toilet affair, i can understand. But we had d nner and exchange tel b4.

so sad, and so hurt ! perhaps, i not worthy on anyone or anything anymore... ** sight**

09/05/00 15:12:54

Name: Cool

Comments:

Golfnut, your posting is so cool. Truer words have never been said. I echo everything you say was wondering : hey...who's this guy who seems to understand me so much...:-)

I just lost a battle in love as well. Quite the same case..the other party is flirty. It's been five months and I'm glad that I'm getting back my balance now.

Life moves on... Sometimes we just have to switch our attention at a certain point of time. If relationship makes you suffer, why not switch your heart to your career, friends, family, and etc. Time heals. I've almost gone thru this time. Hope everyone in this chat room who happen to be depressed will manage it well as well. AMEN! :-)

09/05/00 13:43:49

Name: Wagga Wagga

Your Nationality: International

Comments:

Hello, can some kind soul care to enliten moi as to where can I get an electrically or battery operated dildo. heard that it can send tingles down your spine or is it the other way around?Anyway , I've got a big time kakak friend who is celebrating her sucessful sex change, thot it wud make a nice birthday gift for her ,for those long dry spells, if u get what i m an. wiliing to spend about $50

09/05/00 12:27:44

Name: AmerPie

Comments:

To jeff :

Dun u think that the idea we have been giving others that we care more abt sex.

therefore we can't blame the str8 ppl...dun u agree

09/05/00 08:26:58

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg in LA

Comments:

Gish! after 4 weeks in LA, havnt seen or done anything, anyone has good advise on where to go, what to do?

greatly appreciated

09/05/00 06:02:20

Name: golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: love is another dirty four-letters word

Comments:

Ik,

The ball is on your side of the court now. Either you play the game, or you don't. Something like what you have described happened to me in 1991. It cost me my job (I was so depressed, I just could'nt work. Luckily a better job came along) and a total loss of confidence and self worth. I left him on Christmas Day 1991 when I finally realized I am more important to ME. I did not talk to him until the middle of 1992 when he called me for a drink. I had heard from a friend that he was with someone else After drinks, we had sex. It was good, had always been good. While in bed, he kinda indicate that he would like us to get back together. To be honest, I still care a lot about him then. I was therefore proud of myself when I told him in the face tha he love himself more than anyone else. So why don't we stay as friends/fxxk buddies rather than bullshit ourselves. And that's how we have remained. And I am a lot more happier since.

There was a song back in the '80s called "The One You Love" by a former member of the Eagles. Part of the song goes:

Isn't he the guy, the guy who left you crying?

Is'nt he one who makes you blue?

Your heart keep saying it's just not fair

But you gotta make up your mind

Are you going to stay with the one who loves you?

Are you going back to the one you love?....

From my experiences with other lonely/broken hearts, whether males or females, gay or straights, nearly all will go back or put up with the ONE THAT THEY LOVE. I have seen it countless times. Time and again they get hurt but they will put up with it bec use love is supposed to be magnanimous (spell err?), love conquers all, love is forgiving, love hurts......BULLSHIT. I say loving someone unconditinally weakens us, depriving us a sense of self worth.

IK, we all know what you should do, I think even you yourself know what you should do, but guess what, I think you will stay with the one you love, even though he makes you blue.

Do what Charles say, go out and enjoy yourself. Regain your sense of self-worth and dignity. And you know what, guess who really loves you most. Yourself. That's why songs like "I will survive" and "The Greatest Love of All" are anthems that in my op nion should apply to people like us. If we do not love and respect ourselves, how do we expect others to love us?

Take care buddy, and if nothing works, don't worry, time will heal, it always does. A couple of years from now, you will shaking your head and wondering what was the fuss all about. Love? HaHahahah...what nonsense.

09/05/00 02:45:49

Name: Jesus

Comments:

One word for the str pple

Navie

09/05/00 01:13:06

Name: jeff

Comments:

Reading the comments (recommended earlier) made by the so called str8 guys about us just made me sick! Who do they think they are?? Saying things like "I will accept him as a friend unless he tries to touch me" etc etc...

They think that we are sickos who only has sex on our minds!! What about them??? They also think about sex what... if they can think about fxxking their female friends, then why can't we think about sex with male friends?? We are all MALES! Not that we ALL want to do that with everybody or that is the ONLY thing on our mind.... just an analogy....

Who are they to decide whether to befriend us or not?? We have our own choice! It is so sad... we can be good friends for years but once they know more about you, they avoid you like you have a deadly contagious disease....

Then they talk about changing us back... back to what??? Think they are sick themselves... *grrrr* better not say anymore.... sorry to make you guys go through this!

09/04/00 22:42:39

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Comments:

lk

A couple whose partners have wildly different ideas about monogamy is a recipe for disaster. Of course, it is not the only recipe. Differing attitudes toward money, different sleeping patterns (early versus late), probably some others. My suggestion is find a new bf. Or start fooling around yourself if you can enjoy it.

If you decide to live with it, play safe, including with him.

I'm afraid my advice is too practical. Can anyone help with his heart pain?

09/04/00 19:23:56

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

dear lk, u don't have to accept anythinhg, live by anyone elses ideals or keep loving this guy. u r free to do what u want!

but if u want him, and he wants u, then u may consider putting up with his flirting or his sexual adventures or whatever. sometime i try to make post on article about "unconditional love" i read once, but i got 12 hours of school today, and my arse still glow from fxxk last night---so i gotta go now.

09/04/00 14:49:33

Name: lk

Comments:

some people said, when u love someone, u must accept everything of him,including his shortcomings. others said, if u can change another person, then change urself to suit the other person. what about, when u are madly in love with someone, who enjoy hanky panky with other people, despite being together with u ... are u going to leave him, or endure his fooling him around, and stay with him, or force urself to accept him, despite knowing that u will feel miserable.....

09/04/00 14:38:39

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: Asian

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hmmmm...looks like the Asian Mens' Club chat site is back! Anyone tried it yet?

09/04/00 13:06:24

Name: Dan

Comments:

Can someone post the URL of the website which was taken off from SGBoy. The one owned by a Singaporean featuring pixs of lots of nude, cute boys?

09/04/00 09:49:17

Name: l.a.q.c.

Comments:

To LBSG: The suction is from the pump, not a horny guy. I'm not trying to run Stroke down but that's what really happened.

09/04/00 07:58:14

Name: Massage

Comments:

Ya, I always see these few guys keep on posting their massage service. Are they good ? Did anyone try before ? Did they JO for you after the massage ? What is the charges ???

09/04/00 07:27:20

Name: To : laqc

Comments:

Stroke jacuzzi is the best I have tried, great pressure that really massage the back. Regarding the suction your friend got, it actually the mouth of a horny guy trying to give blowjob. From : LBSG Note : not a staff from Stroke.

09/04/00 07:23:46

Name: Look Str8 But Gay

Comments:

To : Summer - Massage Service. Wonder why this jerk keep promoting himself. Why don't you go and massage the breast of a woman.

09/04/00 05:52:50

Name: l.a.q.c.

Comments:

My friend went to Stroke last week and he said that they installed a jacuzzi beside the steamroom. But he said that a guy's back was caught by the suction of the outlet pump beneath the water and it was very painful when he tried to pull it loose. So guys don't go near the outlet pump.

09/04/00 02:46:43

Name: Honglim park

Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

How come still no GAY topic at the Speaks Corner ??

09/04/00 01:58:36

Name: WHY?

Comments:

reading the comment of straight ppl towards gay, seem like we are more acceptable to the straight ppl than before. That's good signed, anyway, I am also out to some of my straight friends and also my parents.

09/04/00 01:15:10

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email e at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only.

09/03/00 19:38:23

Name: Dzone

Comments:

Hey people. Check out what the straight people are tokking abt us... Click on URL.

09/03/00 19:29:15

Name: Robin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Sensual Aromatherapy Massage Service

Robin is 29/165/65 cute muscular trained masseur.He provide geniune massage service for all guys.If you need to simply unwind yourself or relax, you can trust to call him at HP: 93847906 for an appt. or more information.

2hrs notice before all appointment.

09/03/00 17:27:41

Name: danny

Comments:

A decent & well-behaved working guy in mid-20s is looking for a room/apartment (HDB or private) for rent in the Central or the East. Any serious offers pls e-mail above.

09/03/00 16:35:59

Name: YCK pool

Comments:

Just trying my luck here...saw u at YCK pool on Saturday (3/9) at about 2 to 3 pm in the toilet. I was packing my stuff beside you and you were looking at me then. I was just too shy to talk to you then. If I am not wrong, you were wearing an orange T-shi t then. When I was about to leave, you were buying some food at the counter with another gal....I would like to get to know you. If you happen to read this, please write to me...thanks

09/03/00 14:23:50

Name: A friend

Comments:

To Sports,

You can have an anonymous HIV test at the DSC Kelantan Road Clinic. It's done by volunteers of Action For Aids. No names and identity required. You just have to fill a form with complete anonymity. Try to be as honest as possible as the information given will help the counsellors help you better. There is a donation of $20 for the test. You are able to know the result within half an hour. Good Luck!

09/03/00 12:20:41

Name: friday

Comments:

actionkid, oops,,,can't help when i read at their website...anyway, can u do us a follow up on that place...i really enjoy your adventure n write up on the issue of the spa. tks in advance : )

09/03/00 10:43:06

Name: dave

Comments:

to love seeker

hi,i m interested to know u,try to mail u but seem to have some problem,so can u mail me back at my e-mail address.thank u...looking forward for your mail.

09/03/00 08:22:38

Name: sports

Comments:

Hi, can someone help me? i like to find out where to go for AIDS test in singapore. I heard some clinics provide total anonymity. What r the procedures? how long does it take? thanks in advance for your help :)

09/03/00 07:42:14

Name: Love Seeker My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 1069

Your Fav Body Type: Fit-Looking Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

30 something balding man, so-so body,looking for weekend companion, promising Love, Tender & Care. Anyone interested in the potentiality of long-term-relationship, mail me your particulars.

09/03/00 06:20:47

Name: Mike My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hot passionate kisses

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular Bods Your Nationality: Made in SG

Comments:

Hi Guys! Where exactly is this place called "Blue Heaven"?? Is it a new gym or a suana?? Mike

09/03/00 04:51:45

Name: Kieran Nakamura

Comments:

JAMYZ, i bought mine frm Clementi Guardian Pharmacy (i think). Just go to any local pharmacy, im sure tats not hard for u to find, and if they do not have it on the shelves, just ask whther do they carry it and can u reserve one. No harm trying. BTW how d u use it properly. yeah one more thing. Have any1 seen the new Pavillion Park TVC, the NS guy talent was kinda cute! Boy, would i like to get it up on the roof wif him...heh.

09/03/00 03:25:37

Name: Farang

Your Fav Body Type: Bulging biceps and pretty faces

Comments:

For those hung up on bulging biceps (as I am), check out the following site (see also above) http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Base/8877/motnbis.html.

You'll find 40 gorgeous cricket ball type arms flexing for you. That's right, they are GIF pics and animate before your eyes.

For me, the most erotic is the only black and white pic, showing a pretty young man with rolled up sleeve flexing the perfect ball of muscle while smiling ever so sweetly. Check it out. They take a little while to download but then you can save them for l ter slobbering.

Farang

09/02/00 19:21:15

Comments:

friday.. wat gave you the idea that it is for Malays only? I think anyone can go there. It just so happen that the assistants there happen to be Malays (sexy hunky good looking ones too.. :P .. but then again, everyone has differing opinions..) I have not r ally checked out the works in that place.. but.. err.. from the "preview" which I got, it does look promising. The gym equipment looks excellent and the assistants there are actually gym-trained.. you'll feel reassured with their assistance, I'm sure. As or the showers and the HUGE steamroom.. well, I think the action is yet to be seen.. it is really up to us on whether we want to end up having fun there or not. Unlike the other saunas, I think Blue Heaven is more of a lifestyle place for us to hang out i . I get a very societal feel about it.. instead of the typical wham-bang-squirt-squirt-bye-bye sort..;9 If it is able to deliver the kind of promise expected, I think it wud actually do really well. I think the main thing right now is for it to garner som support from us. With support, more things can be done. The partners have got great ideas lined up for its members.. :) .. definitely something for us to look out for in the future..

BW introduced the term co-opetition when he was talking about BW Page and the SgBoy website.. I think that is what we should have here.. with all three 'alternative' hangouts functioning. Each spa has a niche of its own and it would be interesting to see ow our community accepts them. In so far, it looks promising. I'm glad of their existence. I still think of it as a small victory for all of us.. :) .. in addition to the Niches and Taboos and Venoms... we should all be supportive.

Btw, I was reading this article at SgBoy about the "gay raids" by Sal. I believe it is a good read.. I hate having to live in a clout of fear and apprehension all the time. A routine inspection gets classified as a raid. Everyone spreads the word like wil fire and the results is really ridiculous. Why do we surround ourselves with fear adn apprehension all the time? We should just be supportive of one another and help each other out instead of running away and go into hiding in our closets. And what's wors is all the bitching and griping... sigh.. it is tuff being gay.. we need not make it worse for ourselves, do we?

just my thoughts....

09/02/00 18:34:33

Name: MAC

Your Fav Sextivity: anally fxxked

Comments:

Fit muscular malay-arab; 171/65/c42/w31; practising shiatsu/indonesian for some 7 yrs

Offers real and enjoyable massage- abt 2 hrs page 9260 7780

09/02/00 18:34:25

Name: MAC

Your Fav Sextivity: anally fxxked

Comments:

Fit muscular malay-arab; 171/65/c42/w31; practising shiatsu/indonesian for some 7 yrs

Offers real and enjoyable massage- abt 2 hrs page 9260 7780

09/02/00 14:47:47

Comments:

anybody been to the new place call blue heaven...is that true, just for malay only????Can anyone...update .

09/02/00 13:57:59

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email e at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only.

09/02/00 06:17:07

Name: marcus

Comments:

***NEW Erotic*** Japanese VCDs available for sale. Deliver from overseas. Pay in S$. Title list available upon request through email.

09/02/00 04:37:23

Name: Guy@amk_mrt My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singporean

Comments:

We saw each other at Ang Mo Kio MRT Station on Tuesday, 22Aug, around 5.40pm. You were standing the end of the station near the main entrance, where there are railings. You look quite fair and wearing glasses. I was in blue T shirt, light blue jeans with a black bag. I was queuing in front of the SAM machine. You stared at me for quite a long time and I looked at you too. wanted to go and talk to you after settling my bill, but you gone when i turned around. Tried looking around, but i couldn't find you. Please email me you are the one, really want to know you. Thanks.

09/02/00 02:52:31

Name: Look Straight but gau

Comments:

To : Blueheaven Gym Club. All-men gym! does it mean the club is for gays. Please furnish more details. I think lots of gay men would love to know and visit. Thanks.

09/01/00 23:12:40

Name: Man

Comments:

I noticed that you always jog on Saturday morning at BT.Bombak Stadium. We ackowledged each other presence because you will always do sit up after me. You are accompanied by a woman probably your wife, but somehow you steal glances on me.You are shorter t an me and have a well-toned body. I am interested in you. Do email me.

09/01/00 17:48:22

Name: ncs

Comments:

Hi, sorry to post it here but I thought I might reach out to the right people. I have a (almost) three month old silver slim whitebox laptop for sale. Intel Pentium III 450Mhz, 64mb Ram and 6GB hard-disk. Fully equipped with CDRom and floppy drive. With L thium Battery and leather bag. Selling for $2500. Warranty intact. Rest assured it is in tip-top condition. Interested, please call me at 9450.4680. Thanx! Sorry guys, to put you all thru' this....

09/01/00 15:25:03

Name: alan

Comments:

hmmm anyone watch crimewatch on channel 8 @ 1030 pm..... the policeman...who is a regular at the last segment of the show telling us how conman had cheated an old woman....

wow.....he look damn gdlooking......wonder if he is a bisexual.... anyone agree???

09/01/00 14:45:56

Name: Blurblur

Comments:

had this encountered with a young doctor at the polyclinic. I had a terrible diarrhoea. Then the doctor told me to strip and lay on the bed. He told me that he will check my anus for any bleeding. I was clueless but obliged. Then he inserted his finger in o my anus. I'm a virgin and this is my first time. The penetration was slow but it was sensational, kind of excited after reading about anal sex from this site. After the check up, the doctor just smile and gave me the prescriptions. I dream of the doctor he's so handsome.

09/01/00 14:20:40

Name: jaymz

Comments:

kieren and roast pig, thanks for the advice but i still dunno WHERE to get it. i know how to use it but dunno where. so pls, help me wif the necessary info pls?

09/01/00 12:53:16

Name: Blueheaven

Comments:

Dear Friends, Blue Heaven, your new lifestyle and gym club, has opened today. Cool down, chill out! Your pleasure is our business. Check it out at www.blueheaven.com.sg! Your club team

09/01/00 12:32:23

Name: kieran

Comments:

well..in response to the banana boat Red cap tannin thingy i bought it last week and tried it. But i din read the fine print (as usual) and ended up wif a mild sunburn ( but kinda nice..got rosy cheeks and all) Apparently it does not have sunscreen..so i m not sure how to use it. i guess u gotta put on a mild sunscreen and then tat Banana Boat Red Cap GOlden Tanning Oil Spray. anybody out there got a suggestiong in using it the proper way But i did try using this Banana Boat Tanless Creme (too busy to lie for hours under the sun) Quite effective..but abit ley chey (inconvenient). U gotta reapply every 2 hr period

09/01/00 11:37:04

Comments:

09/01/00 08:49:22

Name: damocles

Comments:

saw u and your chubby friend at sichuan resturant at SOGO at city hall. i think u are the (malay?) guy with short hair? i smiled at u and u smile back, we know we are PLU. lets be friend. email me

09/01/00 07:53:07

Name: Roast Pig

Comments:

To

JayMz

: Hmm just because no one is replying to your msg doesnt mean no one want to share the tanning lotion with u. I dont know if you are referring to this one but I used Banana Boat Dark Tanning or dunno called Dark Bronze Tanning spray b4. Quite oily. Dunno if it is a self tanning lotion or just a replacement for 'SPF 4' into 'Dark Bronze'.

09/01/00 03:07:29

Name: jaymz My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

i dun believe that no one here is using the "banana boat red cap bronze tanning lotion". why can't someone just tell me where they got it from? i'm sure some other guys want to know to. we r all brudders here, need to help one another.

08/31/00 23:56:59

Name: Rocky

Comments:

Dear Fokix, maybe I can help... On the top of the screen, click View, Text Size, click for Smaller or Smallest. If still no improvement, please email me.

08/31/00 16:01:17

Comments:

08/31/00 15:10:23

Name: Davestar My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddles Your Fav Body Type: lean, short, tanned

Your Nationality: UK

Comments:

Date: 08/30/2000 Publication: The Nation

**Police break up steamy sauna scene**

THONG Lor police and children's rights activist Paveena Hongsakul

yesterday raided a sauna and arrested its manager on charges relating to solicitation of commercial sex services involving young boys.

During the raid, police found 27 naked boys, aged between 10 and 16, mingling with a large number of foreigners at a private party at the Colony sauna, Soi Thong Lor 5.

British national John Richard Duffy, 56, admitted to being the party organiser and said that some 100 guests had been invited, Thong Lor police duty officer Colonel Theerawut Pimpisai said.

Duffy, who described himself as an economic adviser in Laos, is on holiday in Thailand.

Police filed charges of sexual solicitation against sauna manager Nikorn Niemthong, 26, and released the boys and foreign guests. Under the Thai Penal Code, sodomy is not a criminal violation. Paedophiles indulging in same-sex offences, including those committed against minors, only face molestation and physical-assault charges. When the raid was conducted the sex party had just begun, and no physical violations had occurred, Theerawat said. Media representatives, tipped off about the raid by Paveena, saw police interviewing a foreigner lying naked on a bed inside a cubicle. A Thai youth, wearing only a towel around his waist, was also in the cubicle. The Nation

08/31/00 15:03:02

Name: Fokix

Comments:

Can someone, anyone, help me - I never had this problem b4. Now I have to scroll left-right to read this page. I'm getting a tad dizzy. Is there something wrong with my settings? Thanks.

08/31/00 13:16:00

Name: vincent My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: taneed and toned like me

Comments:

saw u today at delta pool in the late afternoon. U were wearing a right ear ring, grey BODs and is always in and out of the pool. i was the one in yellow BODs wearing sunglass and reading a book. had cough and so cannot join u in the water. we were trying to reach each other but there were too many disturbance, if u are reading this mail, can u give me a reply, really like to know u

08/31/00 06:54:02

Name: singsongboi

Comments:

just realised i pu wrong email contact on vinegar douche post correct one on this post -

and yes i know that previous post by usa dr said don't douche for cleaning - but i guess this is different situation as well as bit of emergency.

08/31/00 06:36:57

Name: singsongboi

Comments:

broken condoms:

nothing to add about stopping breakage, but interesting tip if it happens to u.

i found this on www.gay.china.com in world>health>sexual health> safe sex> green cleaning list -- which is about a book by guy called tony marotta.

on the site (and apparently in the book) he quotes work by a john g. bartlett and ann k. finkbenin of the aids clinic at john hopkins university.

basically - if condom breaks during fxxking then the bottom should douche asap with water/vinegar (or even soap) to lessen risk. the theory is that since the hiv virus is quite fragile the virus count can be dramatically decreased.

i already knew that virus is fragile, but have not heard this before...i have not tried to verify information.

guess, if u get in this situation, its worth a try to decrease risk.

and if it does happen to u, then try to get your top to blood test for hiv status also, may save some anxiety, and after all he has some risk also, tho the bottom (or one with cum inside) has greater risk.

anyway be as safe as possible - not enough gay guys in the world u know!!!

08/31/00 06:24:13

Name: jaymz

Comments:

hi guys! just would like to know. all you tanners out there, can someone tell me where to get "banana boat" red cap spray on lotion for bronze tan? can't seem to find it. thanks...i wanna tan away my white butt.....

08/31/00 05:41:02

Name: yellow & blue

Comments:

Hi, We saw each other in the train going towards Tanjong Pagar about 8.30 am Thursday 31st August. You were in a blue long-sleeved shirt and I was attired rather strikingly. We caught each other's eyes and smiled at each other when we looked again at each oth r. If you are reading this posting, I would like to know you. With your smile, you made my day.

08/31/00 03:17:19

Name: john

Comments:

Saw you at the club's gym at around 4-5 pm yesteray.. You were really cool... You were a bit blurred, I think you were finding yr way to the gym.. but u still looked cool...no sign of distressed.. then saw you in the gym, again , you were so cool... even lifting the weights... i tried to see your facial expr ssion, again , no sign of panting etc..yes i was watching you from side..dunno if you notice...later when i was about to leave... i turned and saw you behind me, you then you quickly turned and go back to the benches...r u following mi or is it just a mer coincidence ?

i was so impressed, like your cool cool style.

08/30/00 19:43:13

Name: LollyPop^_^^

Comments:

GAY ??

I dunno wether i'm gay or wat..........

Isumtimes hv crush over certain gals....(one of them was my college lecturer :P )..

I dunno why im drawn to them...........

My masturbation tool for all this while is boys boys boys.... Any boys tat's cute enuff 4 mi....

If i were a bi, i dun hv the desire to makel** with a girl but i'm drawn to them......

Can anyone explain to mi,plz?

08/30/00 16:25:31

Name: WHY?

Comments:

I read the news about Kylie and her new MV. The news mentioned that it's gonna have 2 verion, X-rated and safer version. But Kylie is still yet to decide which version she will release to the public. In the MV will have the scene that Kylie will wear the ee through and come up from the swimming pool which will show her nipples. Wow, sound interesting for this MV and will she really gonna be the next gay icon?

08/30/00 16:15:26

Comments:

08/30/00 15:41:56

Name: Fren My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Do it with the heart

Your Fav Body Type: fit and lean

Comments:

Asked your direction to the Chinese Gdn this afternoon at the Petrol KiosK,around 3.30. Nice to meet you. Could we be friend.

08/30/00 15:13:36

Name: TOnedGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Toned

Comments:

Looking for the guy who was at Buona Vista pool (not swimming but outside teh carpark) on 29 August 2000 (Tuesday night arn 830pm till 10pm) Wearing white tee and some pic, bermuda and slippers, with a green Deuter bag. After that take bus 61 with another guy from Holland V. If u r the one, gimme a mail pls.

08/30/00 14:11:26

Name: white trunks

Comments:

I'll be at YCK pool tomorrow morning......anybody game to tan togther?

08/30/00 12:59:02

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Hi! Madonna's Music single is released. Of all the remixes, my fav is the mid tempo version by Groove Armada. The original version hits you with its complex arrangements, sounding nothing you've heard on commercial radio. House lovers should be that there are house remixes of Music by Deep Dish , Hex Hector but thank god there is no techno version of Music.

08/30/00 12:36:42

Name: raymond My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking & kissing

Your Fav Body Type: nipple Your Nationality: pr

Comments:

I went to jog at NTU park today. I met a guy with nice body and shape. He took off his T shirt. He has a hairy chest who made me feel horny. I introduce my to him. We have short conversation. Later we left the park together. If you is the guy that I ment on. Please reply me. I am sincerely want to friend with you.

08/30/00 08:46:04

Name: Smily-boy

Comments:

Dear all, How are u happy people doing?? Nothing new on the board today. Last nite, I went for a jog at the Queenstwon Stadium. Boy was I glad, after so long never run- can still do my 1.6km...actually wanted to try 2.4 but stomach ache half way. Wo st still no toilet paper in toilet. Then, I met this guy...he is quite hunky with a crew cut. He looked like my previous ONS some years ago. He stared at me....but then his friend came in. So they left. :-q \ Anyway, I can't std it anymore - gotta go in search of toilet paper...So no choice but to go to the MRT. What a shit story. On the way back, I met two lovely neighbours. Had noticed them at the bus-stop in the mornings...One was a hunk that looks like CHris Lee and the other was so slim and lean. How i wish can try their brothers and have them in me....fantasy. Nothing happening this time....

08/29/00 14:42:10

Comments:

as far as i m concern, i did the post with my similar experience but of course, there are certain moment or decription that i have alter to protect my new found partner.

Sometime, it would be nice to share the crusing stories instead of argue/squabling abt issues on morality...I remember the old time of BW...we alway end up some juicy stories to ease our day or nite after a hard day work...so why not

08/29/00 14:28:03

Name: James

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Just wondering what will you guys choose? Choose to go for a person that you really like, or choose someone that really like you alot? In term of looking for a bf?

08/29/00 14:10:41

Name: mickymouse

Comments:

anyone knows abt Melvin Chua....He acts as David in the Spin............when will him acting in the episode..heard that he just wearing a skimpy swim wear.....i dun want to miss it......

08/29/00 06:26:07

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky AND hunky

Comments:

James & Wagga Wagga

Condoms break for a number of reasons:

* too old

* weakened by heat or air pollution

* creased in your pocket

* torn when opening the pouch

* oil-based or "water-soluble" lube (note: "water-soluble" is a marketing term for oil-based lube that washes off easily; companies using that confusing term are welcome to rot in hell)

* not enough lube

* air pockets

The condom should be soft when you open it. Put a drop of water-based lube in the tip, then squeeze the tip to prevent an air pocket. After you get it on your dick, smooth out any creases. That should reduce the chances of breakage. Put plenty of water-based lube on the outside.

08/29/00 06:11:59

Name: MAC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anally fxxked

Comments:

This happened a few weeks ago. My fxxk-buddy(Tan) was going away for overseas study.

We went for a few beers and he wanted to go to Ann Siang Hill for a last look as he will be away for a few yrs. I had already told him that "no sex for me today as I was tired and stressed".

While there like 10pm we saw nothing much at first. He was sticking to me so I told him to venture on his own to see if he cud get some fun. I sat aside to watch n a couple of guys came onto me. But I told them nothing for me.

He had an admirer who sat next to him on the stone bench. He was a young slim GWM and went on to touch my buddy who just played along after being hesitant.He wanted him in his room saying he had been waiting a long time to pick up someone. Tan declined. T en the gwm took out his uncut cock n played it while also fondling Tan's thru his bermudas(no underwear!). Tan was still hesitant and I walked a short distance to give him privacy. Tan took the cue and fondled the guy's cock which was hanging from the guy's loose pants. It started to grow big and fxxking big too!. It was like a beercan maybe abt 7"- have not seen one this thick before! Head was shiny and was wet I guess. Standing up he tried to suck Tan's cock but Tan did not let him.

In the meantime 2 other guys had come over to try their luck. The started touching the gwm. One went straight for the cock and took it in his mouth. One tried to get lucky wid Tan but he stood up to just watch hiding his cock. So he too went to work on t e gwm, caressing, kissing n touching him n the gwm fondling his cock too which was out. The sucker was really gagging on the cock as the gwm started pumping. It must have grown bigger during this time.This went on for a few minutes. Then the other guy took out some stuff from his sling-bag. It turned out to be a condom which he managed to pu on the gwm's cock when he slipped it out of the sucker's mouth.( the 2 guys must have been friend as it seem like they planned it). There was already a small group watching this act. He then put some lube on his hole after dropping his pants n applied some on the condom.

He knelt and went into doggie position on the stone bench. The gwm stroking his cock to keep it hard turned around n went for the hole. The other guy was kissing n licking his buttocks. The gwm aimed his cock on the hole n thrust it in. The doggie let out a scream(really surprised me that he cud take a beercan up his hole. The gwm took out the cock n thrust it in again to more screams from him. He left there for a few seconds n started riding the hole. The doggie was obviously in pain but allowed him to ri e. The gwm rode him for a while n suddenly withdrew it n took tore off the condom n shot his sperm all over the doggie's back n hole. Wow it was quite a load! And his moaning when he let it fly! Then he quickly moved away n was gone. We thought it was ove ! Not yet!

The other one that was licking the gwm pulled down his pants n stroked his 6+ uncut to hardness n got the doggie to stand up n lean on the wall facing it. He quickly shoved into the already enlarged hole n started pumping. Doggie was already hard too n he was masturbating. In a while he let fly his sperm with moans. N this made the other go wild with his fxxking n ramming. In a short while he let a huge groan n pumped harder. He was cumming in the hole. As he slipped out his cock, we all just slipped away uietly. Tan n I had intention of having sex that nite. But after having seen a wild show we did have something too in the car. No time for that now. Will tell another time. Tan is not my fxxkbuddy's real name!!

08/29/00 02:31:19

Name: vinc My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: tanned and toned like mine

Your Nationality: sg chinese

Comments:

hoping to know more people who are into swimming and tanning. sometimes i feel bored going alone. Must be 25-35, fit and tanned.only chinese and gwm need to write. no sissy and fem please, no offence

08/28/00 16:16:21

Name: Wagga Wagga My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hmm..lotsa typeleh Your Fav Body Type: Men,men one

Your Nationality: maurean

Comments:

Wow , James yer condom broke halfway thru sex, u must either have a very big thingy or the sex was extra ruff, must have been fxxking the eyeballs out of yer partner, I guess. well i had one experience where the rubber broke halfway thru sex, I was the t p and person playing the bottom was someone I hardly knew . It was one of those pickups.The thing was that I was happily see sawing away when my partner stopped me halfway and told me to check it . I said ," Why, I thot u were enjoying urself?".He said so ething along the line, that the waterbag burst.I panicked and I quickly withdrew, and true enough the rubber had torn and the condom was 2/3 down my dick.No wonder I got carried away, becos the sensation got smoother and smoother and more intense and my p rner was enjoying himself so much that his eyes was clenched tight shut.But then he felt my real heat but by then i had smeared him with my bodily fluids right inside there.I jumped off his bed and quickly spent the next twenty minutes washing myself with soap and water down there, and keep blaming myself for letting something like this happened with some one whose HIV status was not ascertained. When I came out of the shower, my partner went to wash up too and then we sat on the bed to talk. We assured ea h other that we were not promiscuos and that the risk of infecting each other was practically nil.After that we continued where we left off with a new condom and then this time we used lots off lube and then I went slow on the thrusting which the recepien gratefuuly accepted. I came and we parted ways and never saw each other until nine months later,Thru out that time I had a rough time time becos at the back Of my mind I had imagined the worse. I went for the HIV blood test 3 times spread out over 3 and ix months to be sure . I never screwed anyone bare back until I was sure of my status , Now I am 'celibate'.I was an experience of doubt and sleepless nites that I do not want to relive. Rememeber no condom is 100% safe but it is better than no protection

08/28/00 16:08:34

Name: Wagga Wagga My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hmm..lotsa typeleh Your Fav Body Type: Men,men one

Your Nationality: maurean

Comments:

Wow , James yer condom broke halfway thru sex, u must either have a very big thingy or the sex was extra ruff, must have been fxxking the eyeballs out of yer partner, I guess. well i had one experience where the rubber broke halfway thru sex, I was the top and person playing the bottom was someone I hardly knew . It was one of those pickups.The thing was that I was happily see sawing away when my partner stopped me halfway and old me to check it . I said ," Why, I thot u were enjoying urself?".He said something along the line, that the waterbag burst.I panicked and I quickly withdrew, and true enough the rubber had torn and the condom was 2/3 down my dick.No wonder I got carrie away, becos the sensation got smoother and smoother and more intense and my parner was enjoying himself so much that his eyes was clenched tight shut.But then he felt my real heat but by then i had smeared him with my bodily fluids right inside there.I j mped off his bed and quickly spent the next twenty minutes washing myself with soap and water down there, and keep blaming myself for letting something like this happneded with some one whose HIV status was not ascertained. When I came out of the shower, y partner went to wash up too and then we sat on the bed to

08/28/00 14:06:38

Name: Nigel My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sgp

Comments:

Amend to my last posting, i met that guy on 25 August (not July) 2000, friday at Suntec City ard 5.15pm to 5.50pm. U left by the e-exit out to nicoll highway bus-stop near the 1st level toilets . I really hope that u can receive this msg and email me. Hop to know u better. We might be discreet, n u know the reason why, but i think we should give one another a chance and hope that u give me this chance too. Will also try to locate u whenever i m at suntec city, hope 2 c u. With love, iMU.

08/28/00 13:39:22

Name: Caution

Comments:

Attention:

Gay-Fag-Killer and Baby_Pee are the same idiot.

And by the way arsehole, both your messages have been sent to people I know. Your messages may be harmless, but with a Gay-Fag-Killer nick, some gay friendly people may come knocking on your door one of these days. Please hor, don't pee in your pants w en that happen. You have been warned.

08/28/00 12:46:46

Name: James

Comments:

Anyone for advice?Recentely,when i anal a person using condom halfway through,the condom broke.I quickly withdrew it out,fear that i might cum.Will i be safe? Why does the condom break(at the tip of it)?What should i do if i feel that it's break?

08/28/00 11:28:17

Name: anybody

Comments:

was anyone at delta swimming pool at around 4+ to abt 6? anyway , saw this really cute guy in light blue swimming trunks, think it's bods... he got a really, really lean body!!! the big chest kind, my favorite!!! think he is around my age, 18 or something like that. so cute! enough to let me cum for a few days.....

08/28/00 10:37:06

Name: ultimo

Comments:

Hi, just saw you this afternoon at 1pm standing under a tree in Shangh** rd you were waiting for someone and your friends came in a red Honda civic to pick you up. I was the tall guy walking out to main rd. Wearing yellow shirt. I would like to be your fr end. So if you are here pls e-mail me. Thanks

08/28/00 09:55:30

Name: Boi Boi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Rough Sex

Your Fav Body Type: Big Built and Excutive Looks

Comments:

Hi, I'm age 20, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, good looking, tann body, 6"thick, bottom, very submmisive, currently still national service, enjoy rough sex. Looking for a sex master to fxxk me hard with his big tool ( >6.5inch & thick ). Place provided.

08/28/00 09:05:33

Name: libraboy

Comments:

To the management of Stroke: your atitude sucks. Ppl are free to hold own opinions and talk. Ever heard of free speech? Your place is so dirty. Shud be no surprise that ppl speaks badly of it, no use sending aggressive mails to BW board.

08/28/00 08:05:36

Name: Just me

Comments:

Just to add on what I said just now, and what ActionKid said: I've known many anti-gay raids and let me share with you what a real anti-gay raid is.

This happened in Taipei in 1998.

The very popular gay sauna and health club AG (located right in the centre of Taipei) was raided by Taipei's municipal police in early 1998. This was obviously an anti-gay raid, and the police officers, shouting and in total disregard of private proper y, stormed into the club and demanded to see the ID papers of all the people present. They also stormed each of the private cabins, and forced two men, obviously just out of the private cabins, to perform the sex act (as a demonstration of oral sex, anal ntercourse, etc) and took pictures of them doing so. They said this will serve as evidence that the men were indeed guilty of having illicit sex and morally unacceptable behaviour.

Of course, I can hear that you're screaming how ridiculous this can be! But it did happen, and even as some gay activists, who had by then rushed to AG to help the victims, tried to intervene, the police simply brushed them aside and arrested the two m n, the activists and the manager of the club, who also tried to reason with the police. In the end, the two men were charged in court...

The happy thing was that after almost two years of trial, the courts ruled that the men were engaging in their own affairs in private premises, so they cannot be prosecuted. The police officers were however not reprimanded, even though there was a publ c outcry of the police's apparent high-handedness and total disregard of the law.

This incident happened in Taiwan, one of the most liberal societies in Asia, that has seen a visible gay presence there. For e.g., the Mayor of Taipei, Ma Ying-jeou posed with gay activists for a picture two months back for the front cover of Taiwan's eading gay and lesbian lifestyle magazine, G&L. Yet, such a thing happened, and it happened in 1998, when Taiwan was already open to gay activism and all.

Transposing this to the Singapore context, we can rejoice that no such thing ever happened in Singapore. The so-called raids were, as I said earlier, routine checks and our police officers stuck to the procedures and laws strictly. They never harassed nybody and even in cruising places which are public areas (like FR and Ann Siang Hill), they have stopped taking down people's ID numbers. They just leave the guys to their own business, unless they openly have sex in the streets (which to me, is absolute y brainless) or somebody in the neighbourhood complains of inconveniences and they have no choice but to step up patrols in that area.

So, what I'm trying to say is that Singapore, despite its supposed image as an authoritarian state and all, is not so stifling after all. The Establishment has allowed us our own playground, and as long as we don't spill the playground's effects (no pu intended :PPP) to outside OB markers, we're fine. And the OB markers are really far and few in between......

Think about it, and relate to what our leaders -- most notably Senior Minister himself -- have to say on a Bohemian quarter, and you'll understand the subtlety in the Establishment's approach to Gays and Lesbians in Singapore.

08/28/00 07:18:39

Name: Smily-boy

Comments:

Hi all. Last nite, I met an interesting guy. We met outside the Delta SC. We drove away in his Charade...and talked. He mistaken me for a JC course-mate. It turned out that he was one of my senior in college.....and his classmate was my direct senior -SC6.....we talked and fiddle abit. He is well endowed. till now i still miss the c---. We came in his car....I wasnot beary comfortable, but he was too cute and good for a pass. Later he sent me home...but i forgot to ask for his no. or give him mine. ... So , friend, if u happen to read this, would aprreciate tt u write to me. Wld like to keep in contact. U know who u r, right?? J----...... Miss u!

08/28/00 06:18:44

Name: Gay-Fag-Killer

Comments:

gd. i will post in newsgroup saying Stroke and Rairua are 2 sleazy gay saunas where hanjy panky took place. i will ask the police (if any of them in the newsgrp) to work as undercover to catch them unnoticed. gd luck! hahaha

08/28/00 04:44:09

Name: Nigel My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Just trying my luck here, hopes i can really find u. To the guy i met on friday (25 July 2000) at Suntec City ard 5.15pm to 5.50pm. Why did u left in such a hurry without even a word with me? i had tried rushing out to the e-exit to get u but i failed. m ybe u r really trying hard to hide from me but i really wish to know u better (buddies). care to give me a chance, even just to see u once more or let me talk to u ? i have been thinking of u since we apart.

08/28/00 04:15:30

Comments:

to Baby_piss... you know, the funny thing about all these saunas and spas and gyms, etc... you can't really run away from it. Those are places where hormones run wild.. you get sweaty men doing workouts in front of the mirrors for the betterment of their odies. You get scantily clad guys prancing around between takes at the jacuzzis and saunas. You see guys showering in their full glory, soaping their glistening gym-toned bodies and wiping their cracks dry with their legs up without a care in the world. T e homoeroticism simply EATS at you! I spent a good half a year trying to find the best private sanctuary for me to do my workouts without having all these homoeroticism corrupting my brains. I finally settled on this cosy place which offered good value wi h great facilities and a cosy environment. It looked 100% straight. I thot I cud finally get into serious bizness. But I couldn' last ONE session before I got cruised and ended up having a quickie in the restrooms!! So much for my efforts... sigh.

BUT.. as what I always believe.. such things will happen only if you allow them to. We always have a choice of turning our heads away and resist.

Just like Rairua and Stroke, if you feel that they're too "sleazy" for your taste, then dun go. I enjoy going to such places becoz they're great for meeting friends. And each one have their own charms. I like Stroke becoz of its location and the "anything goes" factor. The crowd is much more varied and you will never get out of it without having a good round of u-noe-wat. Rairua, on the other hand, is great for relaxing and meeting friends. Whatever the case, like Just Me, I have to applaud Max/Piero and C ris/Alex for daring to do what others would shun. Regardless of the criticisms, I still think it is a step forward for our own coming out programme. Noone knows how long things will last, but meanwhile, let us just revel at the fact that we've got our min victory with their mere existence.. :)

08/28/00 03:08:54

Name: Just me

Comments:

Re: the so-called raids.

I don't consider such checks as raids. An anti-homosexual raid is one that's conducted specifically to put a stop on men having homosexual sex with men. Or men engaging in homosexual activities, e.g. hugging, kissing, etc that may be deemed socially o "morally" unacceptable.

These checks by the police (from various departments) are routine checks and they're doing the job they're paid to do so. As far as I know, there's never been an anti-homosexual raid on a gay establishment, at least in the past five years or so. To the police (or for that matter, the Establishment, with a capital E), they stick strictly to the laws that are black and white. And under Singapore laws, there is no written provision that states that men hugging / kissing each other is an offence. And there' e definitely no laws concerning one's sexual orientation.

As ActionKid said, unless you're seen having anal sex with another man, i.e. your cock is inside the anus of the other man, there's little they can charge you about. The other thing is of course you're seen with a man's cock inside your mouth and you'r sucking it. I suppose these are the only two activities that are punishable under the law. (all these btw, need a third party witness, which is not always available) Otherwise, it's perfectly ok to be clad immodestly in a towel, walking around with a bar torso, chatting up men, even touching them or kissing them. For heaven's sake, you're in a men's spa! Nobody can fault you on that!

As Alex and Chris indicated, this is a vice suppression check. There is of course no prostitution here (since no money is transacted) and only consensual activities... again, the police can't fault you on that. I mean, if you insist on being intimate w th a man free of charge, there's really nothing they can do to you. That's no prostitution at all!

I think the security systems in both Rairua and Stroke are adequate. Once the lights come on and the alarm is sounded, I think anybody of average intelligence will stop what he's doing, and act coy... there's no need for any panic, as you've haven't be n caught doing anything wrong! :)

So, guys enjoy! The police needs to do their job too. And don't spread vicious rumours hor! Whoever made the complaint, if it's true, i can only say tsk tsk tsk... grow up! Hail to more gay saunas in Singapore, and to Max and Piedro of Stroke, and Alex and Chris of Rairua, a great job well-done indeed! No pun intended! :P But we need more such pple do something like this... :)

08/28/00 03:06:51

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email e at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only

08/28/00 01:56:04

Name: Baby_Pee

Comments:

Stroke is clean? (Just because it is not yet raided?)FUNNY lah!

I considered both Stroke and Rairua as not different from hooker den or sex den watever. It is a filthy place to me where sex is everywhere.

I will rather sign up with a proper sauna house to relax rather than going there end up been stare and pple ask ng for sex so freely. How to relax when pple there are like that? Terrible man!

If i were to open a gay sauna, it will be a high class sauna where gays can enjoy and make friends there and if they want to do other things, pls leave the place and find your own place. The lighting will be brighter. Dont want to be labelled as a kind of lowly filtly sex den.

08/27/00 17:30:57

Name: Guy in white My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral sex Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Your Nationality: Thailand

Comments:

saw u @ Orchard Cathay cine food junction @ 9.50pm. U were in black long sleeves and dark blue jeans. Stylish hair. U were with a guy in blue. Is that guy, your BF? email me pls. just want to know u.

08/27/00 09:19:26

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Yeah ... saw the whole thingamajig at Rairua yesterday too.

Was thoroughly bored and decided to meet up with friends there.. to chat.

Actually met a really old friend there tho'.. so it was fun. Decided to ZZZZZZZz off in the rest area coz i was just bored. Did see the dazed faces leaving the dark room (which was completely bright) and for the longest time I thought they were cleaning the place (stupid me).

Oh well. Most of us played it cool. Many continued to PLAY after they investigators left (they are from the sub-unit of the CID in the police force).

It was quite amusing from my vantage to see some of the really shy guys try to get people into the cubicles with them but not knowing how. This guy was pretty good looking ... (OK OK ... no washboard abs but not chubby and very str8acting and COULD be my ype)... so why dd I not act ? Geez .. I guess I was just curious if he would ever make out. I dun think so.

A tip guys. There is a sequence of events to getting someone into the cubicles with you.

1. Quick way: If you are damn good looking and arrogant, just pull his hand into a room and if he follows ... good lor.

2. Normal way 1: grope in the dark room. Play with someone. Halfway ask if he wants to go into the dark room. Risk here is that the play might stop once you see your catch in broad daylight. This has certainly happened to some..

3.Normal Way 2 (Mosy common): Wait along the aisles of the darkroom. Look around. Catch the eyes of the guy you like. Look back every now and then to see if he reciprocates. Smile with your look... If things click, then you can move towards an empty cubic e and see if he nudges toward you. If not then you should just move towards him and start chatting to him ... next to him first. If he moves with you into the cubicle then you know what to do ...

no doubt others will have new ways to this generic approach. Pls add ... I guess in a strange way it was fun watching innocence getting lost in the middle of a "sinful" place like the sauna. "Innocence" in Sin. Oh well.

Oh... forgot. So did I have fun ? I guess there were a few good looking hunks around. Too bad the two who were really my type appeared just as I had to leave. Damn. They were in front of empty cubicles too ... OH well (this was about 11pm so if you were t ere ...). I did have some fun ... but i guess the other party enjoyed it a helluva more than i did. He came after about 20 minutes of oohs and ahhs ... I couldn't really figure out where his ero zone was ... specifically. He seemed to react so strongly to ALLL the common spots .. I didn't come... I think he was too drained to reciprocate so I left him to recover [... nah ... i am not as good as Ling ala Ally Mcbeal ...I really loved that first kiss episode tho' ... damn sensual]

Enough said.. take care. See some of you soon. PS: Anyone going to BKK next week ? JW

08/27/00 09:02:41

Comments:

one last thing.. Max.. I sincerely apologise for my error, okay? My fingers were too quick to send out the message without reviewing what I've written (a bad habit of mine...). Please dun chase me out if you see me at Stroke, okay?

08/27/00 08:54:38

Comments:

oops.. one more thing.. yeah.. Stroke was never raided before. I think they covered their grounds very well where security and PR is concerned... Let me withdraw myself from this issue now.. make lurrrve.. not war.. :)

08/27/00 08:40:08

Comments:

haha.. @lex.. err.. well.. it was self-appointed.. since I was vehement about remaining in the background.. :) I still recall that time at Suntec with fondness. Golfnut's posting on that incident remains my favourite BW reading ever.. :P Anyway, about the g thering, I think jimmy already wrote what needed to be written. I've received some replies and will attend to them soon enuff.. I think we will keep it discreet and confidential. And yeah.. it would be nice to see the old guys too. Would be great if you c n attend, @lex.. and Zen, jeff, Chrysalis, net_jumper, etc etc etc. Golfnut.. wud be great if you can be there too! Unfortunately, ahboi would be busy and out of the country but I'm sure he will be with us in spirit.. :) You guys take care!!!

08/27/00 08:34:07

Name: Max

Comments:

Please leave our name out of this, Actionkid your comment was wrong. Stroke have being clean all this while and have never being raided. We are prepared for the worst if any.

As for Ikeshi pls name the spa that u are refering to definetly its not stroke.

We are always looking out for gossip queen who talk rubbish at the Pub, Irc channel & website. And i wanna the fact to be corrected.

Actionkid if r rico pls correct yr statement about us and for ikeshi pls name the Spa and not saying it in general.

The management of Stroke Gym & Spa Pte Ltd

08/27/00 08:31:01

Name: @lex

Comments:

actionkid, since when did u engage a perosonal assistant????

Sounds like a great idea, reminds me of the first get together we had at Suntec City

Is Ahboi coming too???

08/27/00 07:21:41

Comments:

The thing about fear and apprehension is that they always have this tendency to be maginified to extremes and result in greater fear and apprehension. It is particularly more so in the gay circle where everyone is trying so hard to contain their own doubt and insecurities.

Yes.. there was a raid in Rairua last night.. just like there was a raid at Stroke some time back, AND at Venom, AND at Taboo AND also at Zouk, Sparks, Wong San's, etc. Anti-vice raids has become a typical feature in the Singapore lifestyle. Any place whi h is popular will be a good enough target for the authorities.

And of course, everything we do is a risk. fxxking a guy bareback poses a risk of dying just as much as crossing a traffic light junction on a busy street. It is a risk, and YOU take that risk and come up with your own prevention to minimise the outcome. p> I was there at Rairua. And yes, I saw the whole shebang. I do not care about WHY they were there. But rather, I was more impressed at the way our guys handled it. And this include Alex and Chris, the management guys and the patrons. Of course, some guys w re quick to rush down to the changing room and quickly attempt to get out before they get questioned. But.. err.. the authorities were not interested in catching them. All they wanted was to walk around the place, check if there were anything illegal goin on. I believe they were going based on the confines of the specified business and the scope of the licenses covered by Rairua. That is wonder of Singapore.. we are a rigid society AND we stick by our rules. They were reasonable people and they left witho t any charges or gathering of customers' info. Objectively speaking, Rairua is pretty safe. Same goes for Stroke too... if you look at the set up. There's no liquor served, no masseurs, no discos.. just a simple spa for guys to relax. BUT you WILL get arr sted if they catch you in the act. The managements can't help that.

Incidentally, they do have their own internal security system to warn us. I was in the dark room. It WAS a full house with a great number of hunks and good lookers. And we were all busy at IT when suddenly, the lights came on. You can imagine all the shee ish faces on everyone..;P There were easily 20++ people in the room, and I was already being sucked when the lights came on. It was quite funny actually. But of course, there was that slight concern. But everyone were cool, and noone panicked. THAT was th crucial thing.

Thus, all that said, it is ironic that if ever there is anything that will raise the risk factor in these places, it would be our own selves. When I say this, I mean...

1. When we panic, we create a more suspicious environment. More questions will be asked.

2. When we misbehave and disregard the rules and rights of others (such as forcing yourself on others, etc), we will attract more complaints.. legal ones at it.

3. When we indulge in rumour-mongering, we lift the profiles of that place negatively.. this will affect the business and we will end up with another less hangout to spend our time in and BE ourselves.

4. Bitterness and backstabbing will not benefit anyone. Thus, although there is no proof of this, I would appreciate if there is lesser of such shit happening. We're supposed to be brothers/sisters here.. why bitch/snitch on ourselves?

That's all. Everything is a risk. If you dun like taking that risk, then don't. If you do, make sure you do them with your eyes wide open. Although Singapore is rigid with its rules, I do believe that such rules are important to have a safe and conducive nvironment. Life is too short to be living in fear all the time.

08/27/00 05:58:36

Name: Ikeshi

Comments:

As a professional in this field, the raid at your SPA will be a continuous effort by the anti vice department to conduct regular checks. Henceforth it is advisable that all customers be prepared to take the risks in their own hands when they visit your pl ce. Your lack of providing security and adequate notification to customers is a setback. Please improve security features! However, we are extremety disappointed by your comments to mislead customers by self-certifying your place safe for future visits. No police department will ever certify your place safe in view of your nature of business! Your comments should be more objective. For the benefits of all PLUS. Regards Ikeshi

08/27/00 05:53:49

Name: jeff

Comments:

to PRobing, i am sorry... i have not been posting any encounters for more than a year since i went steady with my ex... when did you read my encounters?? i just posted some comments after that.... anyway, if i had posted anything, it is true and not f ction.

please email me if you have queries or is reading about me that someone else MAY have posted or something like that.... thanks!

08/27/00 03:43:14

Name: DL My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: boyish types

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Wonder if anyone has the latest update on best cruising ground aroud Raffles and Tg PAgar areas?

Been to Ann Siang lately, but nothing much, see no ppple being picked up or hot actions for us to see. What abt Far East Square??

08/27/00 03:04:45

Name: traveller My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: vers, cuddling, 69 Your Fav Body Type: slim, medium, toned

Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

(***** From BW - please note the posting guideline. You know what you did was very wrong so please don't make it worse here. ***** )

08/27/00 01:25:08

Name: cruizer

Your Fav Body Type: lean slim

Comments:

is the toilet at citylink cruisy? if so what is the best time to go there?