Male HQ

From Bw Archives 63 : 06 Sep - 18 Sep 2000

HendryTan

Yawn, this is getting tedious. The Almighty don't need no piddling mortals to do his job here. Only the opportunistic MCs want to create mayhem using His name. If there's too much such postings, I'll have to push them to another public file then we c n be left in peace.

"They gave me a medal for killing a hundred men and a discharge for loving one" --Gay activists in the army. Thanks to the guy who posted this gem.

How many deaths will it take till he knows. That too many people have died. And some people want to waste time here preaching to the gays ?? Do some human become ostriches by birth or by choice ??

09/18/00 01:01:42

Name: Zen

Comments:

I came up with the impression that all these debate started because someone was struggling between religion and being gay. That accounts for the tone of my last posting. Hmm, I read through the postings today and found that it started with someone who ay we have a choice about being gay because we have Freewill.

That one I disagree. What freewill? Some things in life just doesn't entail Freewill. I didn't choose to have five fingers. I didn't choose for the sky to be blue. The fact that I'm gay is just as true as the fact that the sky is blue. If I've had free ill I'll choose for the sky to be purple....I would choose to be str8, or, I'll choose for everyone to be gay so there's no more debate. Nature or nurture, I'm already gay, I'm already gay.

Suggestion to BW: if you are beginning to detest people bringing in religion here, at least direct them to a supportive website whenever there are postings of people calling for help, struggling with the issue etc. Don't let them be put down by collect ve sarcasm, bigotry and intolerance until they go and jump down a cliff.

If among them are some moral communists, let them preach. If theirs is the true version of things, they'll get their own followers, if not, no amount of preaching hurts.

09/17/00 23:03:22

Name: ???

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Still into this topic????

If so I wonder what will happen if someone starts approaching this topic from a buddhist point of view in direct OPPOSITION to the chistian views....

So will you guys like to see a hot religious debate break out in open here????Then stop all your high and mighty talk about God this and God that.

While I can accept "God" in generic, I find it extremenly bias to soley champion on the Christian god alone....talk about selfish....then again someone wil soon find (to his opportunity advantage to step further spiritually) "holy" of him to start preachi g to non-belivers on this board....

Please dun.

09/17/00 21:32:21

Name: Charles My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples and armpits and balls oh my!

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: turtle island (no connotations)

Comments:

Kevin

Thanks to the link to Manhunt (same link is above). Definitely a set of yummy guys! My own Manhunt awards follow:

Faves Overall:

Aaron Siew Waynoon; Gan Seng Hian Timothy; Aaron Mustapha Bin Aziz

Faves of an age that I would actually consider going to bed with:

Choo Yew Meng; Poon Kwong Choon,Thomas

Fave builds:

Poon Kwong Choon, Thomas (although he does look at risk for developing washboard abs, which I don't care for); Edmund Wee Moh Khoon; Gan Seng Hian Timothy

Navr

I don't have the tape anymore, but I believe the album in question was "Jump". It's defenitely on the same L.A. Boyz album as the instrumental that was called something like Oriental Fantasy. I don't remember the song name, but it was a rap number and the lyric went something like "I reached out my hand [for a girl] and grabbed the hand of a faggot. Pow! He was gone".

Maybe I'll stick to Country music. It's all heterosexual stuff but at least they don't mention gays to bash them.

Singsongboy

I don't necessarily get a spiritual feeling from sex but I do often (not always) get a feeling of inner peace. I also really enjoy the cuddling and talking during and after. What I get do get a spiritual (and erotic) feeling from is giving a (non-sexual) massage to another guy. It doesn't matter whether or not it leads to sex (it seems to lead to sex about half the time), and sometimes I've even done it to someone after sex (which often leads to more sex). It is such a relaxing, peaceful, and spiritual feeling to do this gentle massage.

Thanks for mentioning the idea of spirituality and sex.

Gay and secular

Hey, don't dispair lah! Just scroll down and you'll find the start of a juicy story by Golfnut about glorious pink-butted Teochew men. And keep coming back as hopefully he will finish this naughty tale.

Golfnut

My Sg map is so inadequate loh! Why is Upper Serangoon such a hotbed of Teochew sexual activity?

My recent cruising stories

Okay, lah! Last weekend (a week ago; it's still Sunday for me) featured not one but TWO cruises.

The first one featured an Italian or Latino guy, not sure which he is. I was riding our historic streetcar line (shameless tourist plug to attract sex-craving Sg guys to visit San Francisco) when this tall, not very cute but slightly overweight young man, possibly late 20's, got on and sat next to me. He was munching on some bread from a bag. After a bit, his pants leg brushed up against mine. I have enough trouble with wordless cruises to tell if this was a cruise or not; it's not like there was any pressure. I brushed back. He made a sound like a grunting pig. Was this a signal that he was a pig (S/M term meaning someone who'll do anything)? I'm sorry, this sort of vagueness is too scary for me. So I let it pass and he eventually got off the streetcar without us getting off on each other.

The next one, a couple days later, occurred near my home when I was on my downtown to run an errand. I was on my way to the bus stop, when on my arrival this cute young Latino guy standing on the corner smiled at me. So I said hi, and we started talking. At some point he asked me why I had moved to SF and I told him I wanted a good place to be gay. He said that was true for him as well.

So the bus came, and I sat down on one end of a three-person-wide seat and he sat right next to me and touched his leg to mine. We talked further and he said he was looking for someone close to his age. I volunteered I was in my late 40's (I don't want to lie about this; that's part of my spirituality around sex) and he was surprised (a typical reaction). It turned out he was in his mid-twenties, as I had already expected. I told him I wanted guys a bit closer to my age as well.

So, yes, we established contact, and no, we didn't have sex or even arrange to meet again. But I felt good to have had this nice conversation and to acknowledge a fellow PLU, even though I might not want to have sex with him. (And yes, he was within my type; it's just a decision I've made that I'd rather not go with really young guys.)

09/17/00 18:55:48

Name: singsongboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: joyful, spiritual sex

Comments:

hey, singsongboy is just complete slut - so did not mean to start all this wind

u all know from my previous postings that i just like to talk about sex and do sex.

actually, like lots of gay guys ssb once veri religious - read bible daily- pray for hours- then he got fxxked one day and found sex gave me wonderful feeling of spirituality.

anyone else found that? i.e when u let yourself go and really give yourself to someone (either as top or bottom) in strong sexual feeling -- that wonderful spiritual feeling possesses u.

maybe one day i post some extracts from book and show u what our furry friends have been seen to do when under observation ( and we all thought they just being cute and cuddly lookin). actually, not always cute- friend went to wild life park when visiting aust, and held koala... and it piddle all over him--said veri smelly and he doan like golden shower anyway!

please, u guys that control board- just indulge me for 1 last religious comment..

many religions in world--- anyone free to choose what they want, but before u decide for one or for none - at least objectively study the others.i used to dismiss hinduism (i had studied it subjectively as part of my study program from christian viewpoint but i find now some deep wisdom here - especially if u go past superficial stuff that is strongly tainted by british colonialism - and i find acknowledgement of the sensual aspect of human nature and when u look at hindu creative beliefs--how wonderful s me stories r from our viewpoint--- but i won't go into that, for fear of arousing another storm and distracting from our life objective - another sexual adventure.

i do not object to christianity now - but i do detest the meanness of their collective spirit that in a situation where they feel they have complete control, they try to enforce - even by legislation - their beliefs over the beliefs and rights of others. is exclusive - not inclusive of all men.

ps.. jade body....neil armstrong says i hurt u--- don't know if he knows u to know that! but, i had no intention to do so and sorri, if i did. i don want to hurt anyone---only love them!

and comfort them when hurt--- and many time hold crying man, (hurt by his natural feelings in conflict with laws and attitudes created by christianity) in my arms to comfort him ( and not for sex)

i too know about the darkness of that closet and how restricted it is, especially when u repress your natural sexual feelings and then find it hard to express them at all - i too have experienced despair of being in it.

we may never meet - but u r special to me!

09/17/00 18:45:50

Name: EoC

Comments:

sorry the link to the sites tat discussed homosexuality is ..... just click on the link

09/17/00 17:56:41

Name: Navr

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

hey charles....which song of the LA Boyz had anti-gay lyrics? don't remember of any...can mail me the lyrics/track title? thanx!...

09/17/00 17:43:36

Name: Sam

Comments:

VCD for Sale, e-mail for title & price list.

09/17/00 16:34:55

Name: Gay and secular

Comments:

Haven't been into BW for awhile. The last time was that interesing write-up by Golfnut. Back here tonight thinking there are more from Golfnut but it turned out to be an Oprah Winfrey talk show about gay and God. Hey! How about a commercial break here. Or perhaps a gayfriendly public anouncement service.

To all brothers who cruise at Fort Road beaches be careful. Marina Park with that man killing hornets is just across the Kallang River. If the hornets can kill a man, I'm sure they can swarm across the river to the Fort Road beaches. So be careful lah! ! Just a loving brother giving some friendly and caring advice.

And what did the bible say about homosexuality...........opps!!

09/17/00 16:29:50

Name: Neil Armstrong

Comments:

The desire of people prayed for supernatural power to overcome difficulty exist in every religion. When prayer was not answered, we wondered, anger, frustrated, got angry and dissapointed, some would pray harder, some would curse and some just said " why bother !", some would try harder to listen to voices to get a message. I have had many dissapointment, many times asked "why me ?", there is one reality we must face is that no religion assures smooth sailing, luck and properity. In our paryers we shall ask for wisdom and strength. What has the prayer to do with PLU, well, PLU face many social discrimination in addition to problems that the str8 ppl face, we wonder of what 's life purpose oftenly, the society is getting very connected technologically but ppl are more lonely. So BW page serves to share PLU's feeling and vent ones'desire to express, let be cordial and be supportive to others, isn't the main purpose of life ?

09/17/00 16:28:53

Name: kevin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Have you guys seen this year's Manhunt finalists? Quite scary really!

http://www.metromedia.com.sg/manhunt2000.htm

09/17/00 16:27:01

Name: AOC My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Repent

Your Fav Body Type: Judgement Day is near

Comments:

HOMOSEXUALITY INHERITED ?

The BIG GUY up there created Adam and put him the the paradise...

(It's where we should belong, until the fall of Adam where he chose to live on himself, independent of God his creator )....

We are LIVING in a cursed land (by the creator Himself)..........Tat's why we are experiencing all these things.... do u guys know the MYTHS of homosexuality ? we are not broned gay because we are crerated in HIs image (Gen1) 2 : He knows us since we were in the wombs(Ps22 : 9 -11)

Why dont ppl break free from homosexual's bondage ?

1- Ppl choose to b in that way (He gave Adam the freewill). He created Human , not roboots....

2 - We dont allow the Holy Spirit to work in us(Eph4 :29 - 31)

for more of these please do surf to the following sites 1 www.discoveryseries.org

2 www.questions.org

09/17/00 16:18:51

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: Living in a battle zone

Comments:

MUMMY! Is the fighting over? Can I come out and play now???

09/17/00 16:08:20

Name: turtleZen Your Fav Sextivity: drinking turtlesoup

Your Fav Body Type: turtles Your Nationality: On the land, In the Sea, wherever wherever.

Comments:

Yo guys. Was told by a friend there is another "God Vs AJ" thingy here again. So here I am. To guys who dislike talking about religion here, please have a heart for those who are struggling... we all need support for different concerns close to our hea ts. Religion happens to be an important one for some here.

I'll share my own experience. Err, even though I mention God below, I'm not exactly Christian as I was, given my slant towards Buddhism nowadays. But I do believe in spirituality in whatever way whatever religion choose to interprete it.

There was a time I prayed every night for God to change me so I'll start to be attracted to girls instead. Every next day when the miracle never happen I'll think perhaps I'm not pious enough, or I should pray longer. All was in vain, the pain, the str ggles, the tears...and I'm still gay.

Then came the conclusion. Whatever God wants to tell me, he'll have to tell me from my own direct experience. Nobody else can alter or discount that surely except Him.

God is a God of truth. So I search within myself to find what is most undeniably the truth.

First to come, I acknowledge having feelings for guys. Sexually and romantically. I am not sure if God looks favourably at these feelings of mine. The truth is I do honestly have these feelings.

Second, it is the truth I have never felt any sexual or romantic attraction towards girls. If God has destined me to be attracted to girls, to settle down, get married with kids, It haven't occured to me yet.

There are lots of things I dunno yet. I dunno why the Bible condemns gays (maybe it doesn't after all and is only preached by many (ie. str8s) to be so, maybe it does, I really dunno.)

For things I dunno, I do not struggle about them anymore. I continue to pray for greater understanding, hoping in time to come things will come to light.

What I do know, is I'll take things one at a time. I left the sexuality issue as it is (ie I am gay) until further notice. I tackle things I can tackle now (ie. How to be a better person, how to improve my work. How to express my love for someone.)

Given the usual emotional ups and downs of life, I am generally a happier person than if I were to continue wrapping up myself in my cocoon of sexual confusion.

I am no saint, or some Zen master. I am human, seeking to lessen pain and maximise happiness. Anything contrary to that I reject.

So for me I have to reject casual sex (given my emotional nature, sex as my means of expressing intimacy, I just cannot love anyone instantaneously in a cubicle or bush or sauna, or wherever). I'll end up confused about who I love and who I don't love. Plus all the hassle and fear of HIV, mistaken HIV, crab lice which even condoms cannot avoid etc etc. Causual sex is not a happy thing for me.

I think I'm rambling about the sex part. Anyway, just to end this with one of my favourite quotes:

"You cannot be safe from Truth, you can only be safe in Truth."

So just listen from within. Cheers guys.

09/17/00 16:01:26

Comments:

borned????!!! puhleeze!!!It's born!!!not borned!!

09/17/00 15:17:48

Name: Jade Body

Comments:

I know this is getting rather stale ... but just a personal thought and I will shut my mouth.

I still believe that I am not borned gay and chose to come to terms with my sexuality and reality recently. I am discreet, str8-acting and super-closeted. But I knew my liking for man since I was very small. And for that I kept those inclinations like a dark hidden secret. But I never ever think I was borned gay even I knew my sexual preference when I was young. When I ask myself why and dig real deep within, I realised it has to do with my family (having a dorminant mother), my upbringing and my surroundings that occured in my growing up years. To put it plainly, it's like a certain security which I lost or never had when I was young. Sometimes, I hated myself, feeling shameful, even to despise my own fantasies and doings. I felt like a freak, not that I am afraid that people do not accept who I am, just that I couldn't even embrace myself. As a gay man, somehow, I lost my integrity, my pride and my manhood. I g ess some of you share the same sentiments here.

When gay becomes a lifestyle and choose to live in that lifestyle, it does not mean that you are borned gay, it's just a preference, a lifestyle, not borned with it. When we really look deep into our ve y own self and try to find out why we are as such. Sometimes, it will be astounding to discover some things which we have forgotten or denied that caused us to be what we are right now. Alright, I shall rest my case and shut up.

To Bi-in-deep-deep-cl set,

can you email me? I have some personal note for you.

09/17/00 13:58:04

Comments:

Still dragging religion into this I see....when will u arrogant people ever learnt?

09/17/00 12:45:26

Name: Rebirth Guy

Comments:

Brian Weiss' WebPage As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. Using past-life therapy, he was able to cure the patient and embark on a new, more meaningful phase of his own areer. A graduate of Columbia University and Yale Medical School, Brian L. Weiss M.D. is Chairman Emeritus of Psychiatry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami. Dr. Weiss receives E-Mail through the staff of The Weiss Institute. **************************************************If you read his books, you will learn that some people recalled their in-between lives, i.e. before they are born as human, and beings choose to be born gay so as to experience what it is like to be gay..a minority and often persecuted. One really becomes richer in experience when one is not in the majority who just flow along with common stream of thinking.

09/17/00 12:19:56

Name: kawan

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Good evening,

'born gay or not'. I believe some are not. For my case, I try to understand why I am born like that for many years, then i give up. The most important thing now is how to be a happy gay.

It took me many years to accept myself and man years too to believe there is BIG GUY up there listening to my little prayer. If tomorrow is judgement day, 'Heaven or Hell', I dun care! There is too many thing to do in so little time. What have i done so far?? Did i miss anything in life?? Well, to so e extend, U have choices.

is still interesting to know all the research!! Peace!

09/17/00 07:36:51

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: nipples

Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Anybody know anything about Sg band Chou Pi Jiang? I'm curious to buy their album (if I can get it here) but since they do rap, I wonder if they might have anti-gay lyrics, like L.A. Boyz did.

09/17/00 06:52:35

Name: dances with wolves

Comments:

"They gave me a medal for killing a hundred men and a discharge for loving one" Gay activists in the army

09/17/00 06:50:53

Name: auscent

Comments:

7 years ago, a scientist dissected and compared the brains of gay men, st8 men and st8 women. The structure of the brain cells in most of the subjects in 2 of these group were very similar with one another - gay men and st8 women.

That same year, family tree studies found out that chances of having more gay cousins from your mother's side is a higher. This suggested that the gay gene is inherited, and from your mother's DNA.

Few years ago they found that DNA in some "gay" flies. They cut that DNA and put it supposedly st8 flies, and you guessed the results. They became gay flies.

Sure these results are controversial but don't they and many other experiments hint something? Some may choose to be gay but many of us don't. How do people become st8 then? If it is that easy to switch, why don't ummarried ladies (sorry to be sexist but had a friend like that who tried to convince me of my choice) switch to lesbianism for conveniences?! What an ignorance!

09/17/00 06:16:05

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

Comments:

God Omnipotent Omnipresent made man in his image and commanded man to love one another as he loved them

Yet when a man loves his fellow man the forces of a Church is weighed against him: Pervert, Sodomite, Hedonist

But God Omnipotent Omnipresent made man in his image and commanded man to love one another as he loved them

Who are we then to question the word of God.

09/17/00 06:14:35

Name: more more Charles

Your Fav Body Type: Richie Ren

Your Nationality: Richie Ren

Comments:

Jade Body

Aiyah! I obviously did not make myself clear. I do feel gay animals are born gay. If not, then their parents must be gay to teach them the behavior.

I do feel we are born with it or it happens in the womb. The source of my friend's info is a book called Brain Sex. Anyway, if I have to restrict myself to things I know by my own study, so cannot say gays are born this way, then you have to restrict yourself to thing you know by your own study, so you cannot then say gays choose to be gay. Fair is fair.

09/17/00 03:41:59

Comments:

borned???!!! hmmm............

09/17/00 03:32:02

Name: Pier

Comments:

A long shot guys ..... sat next to u during dinner on 16 Sep. You are wearing a blue pullover, while i'm wearing white. We chatted every now and then. Pls email me if u r one.

09/17/00 02:33:43

Name: borders guy

Comments:

This book is available at Borders..so while you are cruising there, take a break and look for this book.

Jesus Lived in India: His Unknown Life Before & After the Crucifixtion Trade Paperback, 264 Pages, Element Books, Incorporated, October 1994 ISBN: 1852305509 Author: Kersten, Holger -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject / Style: History : India, Religion & Bibles : Bible - Biography - New Testament, Religion & Bibles : Christianity Description: The co-author of The Jesus Conspiracy takes readers on a controversial and compelling guided tour of the historic sites associated with Jesus in the Middle East, Afghanistan, India, and Kashmir, where he purports that Jesus lived to be a high y revered old man. Photos; 12 color plates. Line drawings. Maps. Reissue.

09/17/00 02:27:14

Name: Ex-Christian

Comments:

Jesus Lived in India by Holger Kersten

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/m...on/jesindia.htm

What was Jesus doing during the 18 "lost years," between the ages of 12 and 30, when the Gospels mention nothing at all about him? In this book Kersten presents some evidence that Jesus spent this time in India, learning about religion and teaching it. Ke sten also argues that Jesus did not die on the cross, but only went into a swoon, after which he escaped from Israel and went to live and teach again in India. Fascinating reading, with a some mysterious photographs, including one of Jesus' supposed tomb n Shrinagar in northern India. Click on the following link to order this book, at a discount, from Amazon.com: Jesus Lived in India, Holger Kersten

09/17/00 02:09:21

Name: Just a Guy

Comments:

In the bible (which after all was indeed written by man) the city of S & G was destroyed by "nuclear" explosion because the people was indulging in many negative activities and most of them are heterosexual. if god indeed is the creator of everyone gay or heterosexual and he is being of immense love, then he or whatever his gender may be, must love all. talking abt choice of sexual orientation, ask any straight if he can have sex with a same-sex guy he or she will puke. if gays do have choice, i am sure th y will all turn straight for life is so much easier. not all gays indulge in sexual extravagance and so don't associate gay people with nothing but sensual pleasure. just go to geylang and see the long queues of men waiting to fxxk the girls there..these oo are god's creation! nuke them!

09/17/00 00:32:50

Comments:

Dear Charles,

thank you for your point. You said that animals learn homosexual behaviour from their parents in their impression period, that means to say animals are not borned gay. If you want to associate human beings with big brains with animals with small or no brains, are you implying that those of us who are gay learn from it some where some time but not borned with it? Which is precisely my point. Anyway, my dear, I do not believe your findings absolutely true unless you have personally done some esearch,(not just believing your bi friend's word) or else it might just be your personal perception and assumption.

And when you said "God did it" if you believe so, may I know did the Big Guy tells you personally or did He mentioned in His holy word Please do not put words into the Big Guy's mouth if He didn't say it. Only those who are chosen prophets qualify to speak for Him. Thank you for being understanding and sensitive to such things.

09/17/00 00:21:14

Comments:

Please stop all this talk on religion....and stop using "God" this and "God" that u bunch of fxxkING idiots. It is one thing to discuss your own insecurity and totally another to drag other people into your plight.

09/17/00 00:13:44

Comments:

To all,

I never intended to bring religion into the same gender relationship or activities topic, in fact, I advised to against it. Please!!! Read my notice carefully before accusing me. And who are the ones that bring in the christianity and the bib e verses??? Certainly not me.

Now let me put it this way, if those really want to involve the Almighty in this topic. Okay, I cool with it and do my part of sharing ... If I read my bible correctly, in the beginning God created Adam and Eve, not Ada and Steve, so, as far as the Big Guy up there is concerned, He is pretty sure of what He is doing and didn't make a mistake. Secondly, on the bible accounts of Sodom and Gomorrah, where the 2 sinful cities were indulging in intensive and extensive gay ac ivities (of course there were other terrible doings), the Big Guy up there didn't just sit on His Throne and watched, saying "Well done, my created beings, it is good!" In fact, He sent 2 angels to wipe out the cities completely. That I know the Big Guy d dn't approve of such things. Come on, to some of you, please don't be showy because you know some bible stuff and start quoting verses or displaying your sunday school knowledge, give me a break!!!

To those who claim that they are borned gay, all I ave to say is that you still have a choice (no matter what it may be), we have a free will to choose. All that I know that the things that we are borned without choices are:

1. The time of our birth and place.

2. Our parents & siblings.

3. Our gen er.

This is personally to Golfnut again, you sounded either pissed or amused, please don't be angry (if you are) because I think you are cute ... :)

And last of all, Jade here is not trying to stir up something, hold or cease your fire, read my otice carefully before jumping into assumption again, and for that I remind you again, you have a choice to do that or not.

09/16/00 23:05:15

Name: even still more Charles

Comments:

Are you unmarried? Then do not look for a wife... From now on, those who have wives should live as if they have none. (1 Corinthians 7:27, 29).

gymmer_planet fit

Um, is this a complaint about a specific person or a general comment? And please don't shout.

09/16/00 22:20:44

Name: gymmer_planet fit My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hug,kiss,suck Your Fav Body Type: leantoned,muscular

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

BEWARE OF THIS ASSHOLE . THERE IS ONLY ONE WORD I CAN DESCRIBE HIM,"BASTARD,SON OF THE BITCH". JUST A WARNING TO ALL GUYS GOING FOR RELATIONSHIP:GOOD AND EVIL ARE JUST A LINE APART,B4 U GET ATTCHED WIF SOMEONE,MAKE SURE THE DEVIL COMES OUT B4 THE ANGEL IN THAT GUY SO THAT U CAN SEE CLEARLY WAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS.A GUY WILL NEVER SHOW HIS BAD WAYS WHEN HE IS AFTER U,BUT WHEN HE GOT U,THE FOX WILL SHOW ITS TAIL.

U guys might be wondering y i hate him so much,i will tell u more next time.

BEWARE,THE DEVIL IS STILL SEEKING HIS NEXT PREY.

09/16/00 19:13:36

Name: still Charles Your Fav Sextivity: told you already

Your Fav Body Type: same here Your Nationality: ditto

Comments:

Ah, but the difference is Jade Body considers the idea of God creating gays to be insult and us on the other side consider it to be simply what God does, assuming God has a reason for doing it. As there are genetic differences in gays versus straights, either God did it or it is inherited or both.

By the way, a third option is neither learned nor inherited, but occurs in the womb, based on hormonal washes that occur during pregnancy, according to a bi friend of mine.

Edmund

Welcome back, lah! But what are you doing up so late/early?

09/16/00 19:02:15

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco.com

Comments:

In all fairness to Jade Body, the board had already brought religion into the "born gay or not" debate. But I read Jade as inconsistent. He says humans are not born gay, but learn this behavior. So what about animals, either they are born gay or learn the behavior. Presumably they are not born gay either under his reasoning. But animals cannot tell right from wrong. So they are smart enough to learn homosexual behavior. But how do animals learn? They learn things from their parents during the impression period. So are you, Jade, saying the animals who are homosexual learn this behavior from their parents. (No you didn't say that, but that is the logical chain of reasoning.)

Golfnut

Hahahaha. Yes, we are fraternal twins of different ages and races who were miraculously born together and cruelly spirited off to distant lands to lust after Teochew and other men. Kekekekekekekekekeke. (Oops! I used the word "miraculous". I probably pissed off Jade Body again.

09/16/00 18:44:24

Name: Edmund

Comments:

Hi ppl of the wind !! Haven't been here for quite sometime ..

I guess the "nature/nurture" argument comes on once in a while .... I was reading the recent stuff ... and was just wondering .... how many of you guys actually CHOSE to be gay ?

I mean, I would like to know if there ARE people out there who actually CHOSE to be alone, not to be able to have children, not to be able to see the look of pride on your parents' faces when they hold your child, to be ostracised by mainstream society, t be an embarrasement of governments, to have to hide your love for your other half, to have to keep EVERYTHING under wraps to practically live a lie ?

To those who actually had the courage to come out, I congratulate you, but I still want to know, how many of you guys actually had that luxury of "choice" ?

I know I didn't, but I do wish I did.

lots of love: Edmund

09/16/00 15:34:36

Name: 2pid

Comments:

to the oen who say none is born gay , just like to comment u MIGHT be wrong , cos a book i read , abt those XXYY thingy , there is a possible that one is born gays , the book " PEASE" aka "why men dun listen and women can't read maps" chap 8 i think the t pic is "boys will be boys"

09/16/00 13:46:25

Name: guy

Comments:

saw you in the west bound train. you were wearing bermuda and a blue and white t-shirt. your friend is wearing track pant and a white t-shirt carring a haversack and was sitting on the floor near the door. halfway thru, you asked your friend to take the s at as the passenger has left. would like to know you coz i think you are nice and have a nice smile. you were smiling to your friend before alighting at redhill. msg me, ok?

09/16/00 13:42:34

Name: Neil Armstrong

Comments:

To Singsongboy, U seems to have read alittle bible, but it doesn't justify the inclusion of criticism of others' religions, this is a page of PLU, regardless of race, religions and culture, distorted language won't promote better dialogues here

09/16/00 11:59:46

Comments:

To Jade Body:

LOL...you are joking right? Still enjoying the Chiang Er, cowherd and woman in the moon mood? OK, ok, I get, it....lol. Wow, disobeying god, sin entering the world, paradise lost.....LOL...all in this bulletin board. But I wondered what brought on your thread when I did not even mention a word on god in my post on animal homosexuality. I just mentioned that I believe I was born gay.....WAIT A MINUTE...don't tell me you attribute that remark to an be an anti-god one. You are kidding right? You are not Shit!!! Then what about me screaming " OH my god, oh my god when I am being royally screwed by a big fat god fearing Teochew man from Upper Serangoon?

Listen Jade Body, this is not the place to discuss religion. Yes, I believe with all my heart that I was born gay. By the time I had attained "human consciousness" which was around 4-5 years old, I had been attracted to males. I speak for myself, other can speak for themselves. It had absolutely nothing to do with religion or god. Me being born has nothing to do with HIM or HER or IT.

Charles:

Wow, perhaps we are fraternal twins given away at birth....*grin* So much similiarities!! So, you have never touch a straight friend while he sleeping right next to you? I think you should go for it. If he wakes up, and ask what you were doing, you ca always said you didn't even know what you are doing. In my continuing story of J and S, you will discover that I was the one who ask them what the hell they were doing to me during the night..... :)

DL:

I thought Marina South Park is filled with man killer hornets??? Better don't play, play.

09/16/00 11:22:12

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

hi jade body,

don want to offend u, but really u have not thought too much about this matter have u. that is trouble with christians - they don't think too much---like st paul says in corinthians.."god chose the foolish things of the world" which i assume means those t at r easily beguiled. since as st peter says animals are dumb and unreasoning (actual words depend on which bible translation u want to use) then it follows that god ( if u want to follow christian reasoning) must have inbuilt their instinctive behavior. therefore, if they pe form same sex behaviour it is because god put it into their behaviour patterns......

jade body darling, christians have been responsible for some of the most bloody minded behaviour in mans history...

think of religious wars that swept europe-and still affect that continent today.

think of bible preaching, sanctimonious, british who would read the bible aloud while making their selfish fortunes from peddling opium drug to chinese and fight war against effete imperial government to continue their fortune (not to mention american rac eteers in same category)

think of john calvin after whom so many churches named who murdered his best friend(michael servetus) for disagreeing about a few words of doctrine.

think of all the gay guys who have had life ruined by church action. remember that opposition to govt decriminalisation of homosexuality comes mainly from christians.

think laura S in usa at present trying to stir up hatred of gay people in that country.

if god can't control the evil men who perform these evil deeds - why should i have to stop mentioning inconsistencies in their fading philosophy. think again jade boi, and be kind to yourself!!!, and to your brothers around world who suffer under acts of wicked christians!!!!!

09/16/00 10:36:13

Comments:

To Singsongboy, Golfnut and those who are reading this :

regarding about animals having intercourse with the same gender, please do not associate or make references to God's doings. I think it is blasphemous. Animals has small tiny brains, but you have a big one that is enough to know what is right from wrong, above all a choice, and animals don't. If you really want to put God into the picture, then please think again, when the first man chose to disobey God, sin entered the world, and the paradis was destroyed. This includes man, animals and plants.

And this is personally to Golfnut, I believe and strongly believe, no one is borned gay. It has to do with one's upbringing and his/her circumstances or experiences in the growing up years. Are yo borned gay? I don't think so, start thinking what makes you like that and you know what I mean. Don't shirk off a choice that you made for yourself. (I am not condemning you :)

09/16/00 09:56:02

Name: stadium

Comments:

Saw you at national stadium toilet today at 2 pm , you were teasing me in shower.. like to know you...i offered you soap and u just shake your head with a very kewl smile.. i like your body so well tone... very nice...

09/16/00 09:15:11

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

all

Sorry to be so late wishing you all a happy mid-autumn festival. Hope the lantern thing @ FR went well.

Golfnut

Thanks for the explanation of Geylang gangsters. I still don't know what they look like, but since you have described yourself at least I know how tall they are and how much they weigh. :-)

I only know two Teochew guys and neither is that tall, although one is kind of chunky. I did try your pink butt greeting on one of them and he laughed and said that was a common greeting for Teochew throughout Asia. But he still didn't tell me if he had a pink butt, nor did he display it for me, alamak!

You travel all the way to Malacca to play golf meh? You must be very serious about golf But then we already knew that, no? I'd guess when you come to northern California you play at Pebble Beach.

Sounds like your type is very similar to mine. So if we ever meet we can compare notes. But I do not dare to be as naughty as you. I have slept with straight guys from time to time and only once or twice even dared to touch their arms or legs. Penis? Not a chance.

As for penis length and offspring gender, I've only fooled around with two straight guys that I know of, and neither had children, so I have insufficient data.

09/16/00 09:08:19

Name: DL

Comments:

Anyone can share if the MArina South PArk is also a cruising ground, esp. executives who went there after work? Read a bit in Sgboy.

09/16/00 06:38:40

Name: Rick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Rub muscular bods

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Comments:

Saw this Chinse tall, muscular man in Telok Blangah coffee shop. Exchanges glances many times. Hope to get to know him.

09/16/00 06:38:02

Name: Rick My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Rub muscular bods Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Comments:

Saw this Chinse tall, muscular man in Telok Blangah coffee shop. Exchanges glances many times. Hope to get to know him.

09/16/00 03:50:10

Name: Summer

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate.

09/16/00 03:19:32

Name: marcus

Comments:

Erotic VCDS going for as low as S$20 only!! Japanese uncensored titles available too!!Email for title list!! Deliver from O/seas!

09/16/00 03:14:59

Name: sun My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: almost all

Your Fav Body Type: smooth and toned Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

looking for regular fun partner, i am chinese/30/164/57/, pleasant look, tanned and toned. hobbies are swim/gym/jog. preferably 25-35, toned and fun loving, no sissy and chub, no offence

09/16/00 00:57:50

Name: Gymmer

Comments:

To Golfnut

Can't wait to read Part 2 of your story!

09/15/00 21:38:34

Comments:

Singsongboy:

I have read about the book you were referring to. Where did you get it? I had thought of getting it from Amazon.com but if it is available here, then I might as well get it here.

For those who want a concise review of this book, just type "Homosexuality in Animals" in your preferrred search engines. You will be surprised.

If homosexuality really occurs in the animal kingdom, then it put to rest the theory that gays are "taught" not "born". Most of us knows deep inside us that we were born gay, but the conservatives/moralists/idiots prefer to insist that we were "taught" t become gays. In persisting in such a theory, they hope to clamp down our existence, since they believe we can teach/influence others to be gays. Of course if it could be proven that animals can be gays, especially in the wild, their theory would be sho to hell, since you can't teach animals to be gays.

09/15/00 21:20:43

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mixing golf and sex

Your Fav Body Type: chunky, stout, swarty, meaty, manly, cute, teochew butt

Comments:

It's one of those crazy nights that I can't sleep. It is 4.45 am when I started typing this after watching the Man U/Anderlecth football match. I am wide awake and I know I won't be sleeping so what better way than to share some thoughts with my good bu faceless friends here. There is something bothering me and I will share it with you guys later at the end of the post.

I had played golf on different days with two different friends the past two weeks. One is named J and the other Q. Coincidentally both are Teochews.

I have not seen J for almost a year. He had been stationed in China for about three years. Whenever he returned, he would call me and we would play golf, have drinks etc. But he had not called for about a year when he suddenly called me up two weeks ag to play golf. Apparently he just got back. When I saw him at the golf course, I was quite surprised. He looks good. The Chinese weather must really suits him. And he aged well. There was this towkay look about him. Pink complexion, chunky(he used o play rugby for Safsa), dimpled smile, crew-cut hair style with just a tint of grey and immaculately dressed. Damn, he look good. Immediately, I recalled the nite seven years ago when we went to Malacca to play golf......

I knew J seven years ago at my club. I had noticed him at the driving range but we did not talk. One morning, I walked in without reservation and the counter people put me in with a three-ball. And J was one of the three-some. We introduced ourselves, we talk and we had been close friends ever since. A few months after we knew each other, we decided to join a group of golfers that were driving up to Malacca for an overnite golfing trip. At the last minute, one of J's friends decided to join us. Sin e the rooms had already been booked, J's friend would have to share the room with us.

On that day, the group drove straight to the golf club for the game. After the game (I shall not bother you with details, but I played very well. In fact I ALWAYS play well against a man that I like), we checked into the hotel. As expected, we were a g ven twin bedded room. I asked J if we should get another bed, but he said why waste the money. The group dinner was followed by drinks - a little too much drinks in fact. We retired about midnight cause we have an early morning game.

When we reached our room, J suggested that we join the two beds together so no one have to sleep on the floor. No problem with me there! And then the thrill went up one notch. Both J and his friend, followed by me started to undress ourselves. Now in uch circumstances, I usually let the other party takes the lead. My experiences with straight men is that they will usually sleep in their underwear or wear shorts without their underwear. Well, these two hunks were going to bed in their underwears. J, inspite of his size, was wearing a bikini type brief. His friend, let's call him S, was wearing something not much bigger than what J was wearing. As for me, I was wearing those traditional white cotton Calvins that my sister in New York regularly broug t back for me.

As usual in such situations, the devil in me takes over. I conveniently meneuvered myself into sleeping in the middle between the two of them. After a while, when the snoring starts, the fun began.

Some people, mostly psychologists with too much time on their hands, says the way we sleep reflect our personality. If we sleep curled up like a ball, then we are insecure. Whereas if we tend to lay on our backs with legs and arms spread wide open, then we have an outgoing and open personality. I think otherwise. I say a man curled up like a ball has privates that I have more difficulty reaching and someone lying next to me spread wide open is asking for trouble.....*grin* But in all honesty, men that I have slept next to seldom "curled" up. Maybe I always sleep with men who are strong willed and outgoing. I don't know.

Then there are what I call the sloppy sleepers. Sloppy sleepers are those that never grew out of their childhood stage when they sleep. Observe children when they sleep. They move all over the place - even under the bed! They end up in all strange pos tions on the bed. For such reasons, parents here prefer to put children on mattress on the floor so they would not fall out of the bed. Most of us grew out of this stage but some don't. They are what I call sloppy sleepers. Another trait of sloppy sle pers is that it is difficult to wake them up. Add alcohol to them and what you get is basically live bodies that moved around in bed but basically dead to the world. Well, J and S, as I were to find out were sloppy sleepers.

J is about 5 ft 9, and weighs about 200 lbs. But he carries his weight well, meaning he has big arms, legs, shoulders and of course a firm and big waist. I am 6 ft tall and weighs 185 lbs, no small fry myself. S is about the same height as J, but he ha a body that is more hunky than chunky. S is actually quite attractive and manly, in fact most gays would be more attracted to his kind of body - mascular and lean with little fat. But he is not really my type - I prefer them shorter if they have that k nd of body. Choosy bastard, that's what I am right? Anyway, both J and S were pretty quickly knocked out and started snoring loudly. Since I was sleeping in the middle, I had earlier on pulled up the sheets on the sides of the beds that were joined tog ther. Which meant I have ready access to both J on my left, and if I want to, S on my right....*slurp*

ps.....I have taken a couple of days to finish this post. Some of you knows I type like a snail. And I had some interruptions..like jerking off... :) and work and the Olympics. Yeah right, full of excuses.....Sorry.

I started touching J when I was fully certain that he was fully asleep....which was not too long since he was snoring like a pig. All of us were originally lying on our backs. All I need to do was to turn to my left to touch J. J has a pretty solid and firm belly, and it was quite hairy too. The hairs stretched from his navel to his groin. I felt the hairs around his belly first before bringing my hand down to his crotch. I could feel his limp penis beneath the thin material of his underwear. I had een J naked many times before in the lockkerroom. His penis looks short but thick. I began slowly squeezing and fondling his cock. I desired to know how big his cock is when it was erect. There was no reaction from him for quite a while, so I became m re daring. I slipped my hand under the waistband of his brief, took his cock and adjust it upright to a 12 O' clock position. J then moved and I quickly pulled my hand away. He then turned to his left away from me. Damn. Now I have to wait for him t turn back again and I don't know how long will it take. I turned back to lying on my back when I realized that S had turned to his side and his body was just next to me. Ok lah, no fish, prawns also ok lah.

S was a plumber as I found out later. He has his own company, and drives a Merc C class. Just what the hell kind of money are these people making? He is actually quite a nice fella and I had since play quite a few rounds of golf with him. But somehow e could never really connect. I don't know why. Some people would say that we don't have "yen fernt".

Well since he is so close, I've got to at least service him too right? He was so close that I don't even have to turn to my right side to reach for him. I just reached out my hand towards his groin and starting seraching for his cock. Although he wasn' snoring (people do not snore when they are turned to their side) I was pretty sure he was out cold because of his heavy breathing. I was pleasantly surprised when my hand found his crotch. His cock was already upright in the 12 O' clock position and it was semi-hard and it felt meaty and big. I started stroking and lightly squeezing his cock and it slowly began to grow bigger and harder until it was fully erect and hard. And it felt BIG, but it was constraint by the waistband of his underwear.

Now like any red blooded gay, size matters. It is not the most important thing, but it matters in times like this. I am usually attracted by the personna of a man, and also how he carries himself - that is if he is fully clothed. Once I am truly attrac ed to someone, the size of his penis is not so important but it would be nice if he has something more than 3 inches. But put a near naked stranger next to me, and everything being equal, big is nice. And btw, I have a theory, in fact two, about penis s ze. Everything thing being equal, a man with a small penis likes to drive a big car. The other theory is a married man with small cock tends to produce sons. A man with a big cock will have more daughters or only daughters. A man with average size coc will produce monkeys......*grin*. No lah, a man with fairly equal numbers of sons and daughters have a average size cock. My theory is not scientifically proven - it is just based on my own observations and of course the straight cocks I have felt ove the years and god forgives me, I have felt quite a few..... :)

Tell you guys, I will complete the post in a day or so. This post is stuck on my computer for a couple of days already and I am afraid I may hit the "start over" key accidentally, and I have done that a couple of times after spending hours typing a lengt y post. Thanks for understanding.

09/15/00 19:18:05

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: undecided

Comments:

hey can't sleep 'n if i stay in bed i disturb boi ( keep wanting to play with his dick and he want to sleep) so have to get up...

just started reading book sent to me recently--"biological exuberance" by bruce bagemihl ph.d.......published by profile books (ISBN 1 86197 182 6) --- is serious study by scientist into same sex sexual activity in animals..

how embarrassing for christians --- what the hell was god doing when he made animals want to have sex with same sex partners.

as one review quoted at front says... 'the evidence is compelling and it seems there is virtually no species which does not have its "gay community".

great picture on p 313 of two stumptail macaque monkeys having 69 together..

oh god, oh god, oh god.................

since this is serious study...ask your local library to get it for u.....

so wake up today to same sex pleasure with clear conscience and shed those old fashioned feelings of guilt.

09/15/00 18:24:49

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: guess

Comments:

for topboy28 singsongboy not really top - only sometime so maybe not much help...

but when someone HAS turned me on enough that i want to go down this road, i have found that bottom MUST like being fxxked, otherwise u will pick his negative feelings...

once had affair with sexy boy that aroused feeling that i just want to fxxk and fxxk him...but he did not really enjoy (like 69 best which we eventually used as best way to share feelings for each other).

tho veri eager myself, he did not share feeling, and his lack of interest communicated to me and i would go soft.

maybe this not answer u want, but maybe something to think about ---best sex is shared ssex, where u both get something u want and u both share feelings for each other thru your sex activity

09/15/00 16:16:55

Name: ketchup

Comments:

Back to the 'piles' topic. scarekid = eat more vegetables and fruits. those high fibre stuff like prunes and 'Uncle Toby' bar. These stuff will prevent constipation and 'smoothen' yr stools. But must take care and control yr diet. I eat a whole pack of prunes and the rest of the day I had diahorrea! So sickening....

09/15/00 14:21:20

Comments:

Anybody has seen the CDROM by Intimate Moment? Care to share the content? Good or not?

09/15/00 13:28:22

Name: scare kid

Comments:

Thankx all , finally i see a doc despite my shyness , the doc say is piles only and need me to STUFF up a medicine up my ass everynite , thankx all for advice and concern , sorry u guys , thankx , hope i will get well soon , to be safe , might concern ano her HIV test , thankx alot ppl ( i told the doc i shy last time dun dare to see him , he say " shy , why shy i am a doc " kekeke i am so foolish

09/15/00 12:30:58

Name: PILES

Comments:

To Scarekid, do not be afraid, ITS NOT AIDS!!. I had this pile very very near the 'entarance' of my anus. The pile will grow to a size where it just bust and yellow puss will flood your underwear. Just go see a doctor and you will have to go and have a mi or day operation. You will feel pain for a few days and find it very difficult to shit. It will take around a month to heal. Hey, but its not some STDs or AIDS, lots of guys have it but feel shy to see a doctor as its 'down there'. It took me a year befor I do anything about it.

09/15/00 10:19:54

Name: Gym Fit Dude My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ... I'm flex so ...

Your Fav Body Type: Fit muscly guys ... like me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi erm .... anybody has the Season 4 of the South Park episodes for sale? Let me know. Would like to buy it from you. :)

09/15/00 07:37:58

Name: fitness

Comments:

Massage course starting next week - Wed Night

Learn proper massage strokes and get massaged in the course. Practical hand-on crash course.. Discreet and limited to 2 pairs per class only.

Even if you dont learn , you still get a proper massage, cheaper than paying for expensive massage services..

This course is organised by NiceBodyClub, so emphasis is on sport massage and on muscle toning..participants will be grouped by stats, prefer gym goers or sporty people.

09/15/00 07:06:57

Name: Piler

Comments:

Yeah. I think u got pile. better get external treatment b4 it get bigger and bigger. it will also increase in number.

you may have sit on yr toilet for too long, or force too hard, thus rupture a blood vessel and it accumulate into a ball of ball covered with skin (in common man explanation)

you could have got it when u bleed while having anal sex n the blood clot and expand into...

anyway just see a doctor or else when the piles get bigger or more, you may not be abled to enjoyed being rimmed or fxxked.

09/15/00 03:41:39

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate

09/15/00 02:37:00

Name: DNA

Comments:

Hi Chris, John, Seng, Eddie, Dan, Actionkid , JimmyW and other BWers : Any dates on Tuesday nite (19/9) ? If not, you're cordially invited to join a gay disco nite @ BoomBoom room ( new address @ Far East Square). Look for Niko and quoted "invited by Adri n" and you could waive the entrance fee... hence, you're free, just drop by after your dinner. I'll be there @ 8:30pm. BTW, any muscular dancers here ? If you want to earn some extra money, please contact Niko @ 97967078 !

09/15/00 02:11:32

Name: Ryu

Comments:

Scarekit, Is it itchy ? If yes, it might be a piles. You can try to buy a type of yellow cream from China, just try it. Don't take chili or spicy food. Get well soon and enjoy your anal sex.

09/15/00 02:10:54

Name: Ryu

Comments:

Scarekit, Is it itchy ? If yes, it might be a piles. You can try to buy a type of yellow cream from China, just try it. Don't take chili or spicy food. Get well soon and enjoy your anal sex.

09/14/00 16:05:09

Name: Zen

Comments:

Scarekid, just go and see a doctor soon. You'll feel less worried if you are doing something about it. Until a proper diagnosis, it may be advisable to refrain from having intercourse with your boyfriend. I would suggest having an honest talk with your boyfriend so you two knows what's happening, and decide if you both want to continue having sex etc etc from there.

If your HIV test has been negative, then there is little cause for worry, just take the neccessary precautions. It is easier if you are in a monogamous sexual relationship to talk things out I think. If you are not, you should at least know your sex pa tner(s) well enough to be able to communicate honestly with each other.

09/14/00 15:39:42

Name: VCD guy

Comments:

HK cat3 movies, Asian PLU movies, and GWM movies VCD for sales. Interested, send email for titles.

09/14/00 15:21:55

Comments:

to ketchup , how did u tell the doc ? i really scare to see a doc for this but i know cannot dun do anything abt it , i use a mirror to look @ it myself , and it looks like and EXTRA thing , cannot call a skin , look something like a tiny mushroom , ( not wif the big mushroom head lar) just like a small tube abt 1 cm or less , it grow like from the side of the walls of my ass , any1 know of any gay doc ? @ least i will feel better ? pls help me , i am really scared now

09/14/00 15:09:57

Name: Misery

Comments:

To Depress:

And to all who read this

I am a maried gay too and suffering the pain. yes it is not easy for a gay to get married to a girl and lead a normal life. Everyday I am regretting it. So please do not experiment it and spoil both parties life.

09/14/00 14:39:44

Comments:

erm..... i dun feel any pain @ all now and i dun take raw foods ??? use to have the pain and use to bleed when i empty my bowel , but now all is normal ,and i am scared to see a doctor regarding this , can someone help ??? it is safe for my bf to enter me still ? or i shoulr stop him ? will he be infected ?

09/14/00 14:15:35

Name: Clement

Comments:

To Slim@26 and everyone reading this, I don't think it's nice to post someone's name on the website just like that. Can't we just respect that young house officer or medical officer? Bear in mind that such issues can be very touchy in the health care indu try

09/14/00 13:59:56

Name: mooncake monster

Comments:

Hello, I thought there was a lantern 'revolution' at FR on 12 Sep, did it take place, was the response an overwhelming one ? I just completed my incamp today, missed that event...

09/14/00 13:54:49

Name: surgeon

Comments:

To Ketchup and scarekid, This problem is common for ppl who like to eat raw fish/food, their bowel tend to have more bacteria and thet will enter any sore skin if we wipe the area too much/hard after soft stool. The infection will grow inwards, sometimes it reach a channel with rectrum that is when our bowel can even 'leak' into the infected channel, in the beginning, strong antibiotics help but when it's more advance, surgery is required to remove dead tissue a d inner growth, the cut will appear as a "hole" on the flesh, it takes some weeks to grow and fill. Dependind on size of infection and age of patient (young guys may just take 10 days to recover), the recovery is tedious as we need to wash it daily. It's better to seek a GP and ask for referral to surgeon...

09/14/00 13:08:19

Name: ketchup

Comments:

to scare kid I'm having this problem right now and the pain is unbearable. Seen a doctor and was given some cream (with anesthetic and antiseptic effect) to apply. No medication. See a doctor fast else if it gets worst a minor surgery is invitable!

09/14/00 12:45:48

Comments:

scare kid

that's probably piles at ur rectal aperture. go n see a doctor for external medication.

09/14/00 12:28:57

Comments:

Hi need some advice , recently found out when showering that area near my asshole ( pardon me for speeling it out) has a few pimples like thing and also got something like a piece of extra "thing" next to the entrance , is that wat u guys say anal warts ? ? or is it worst AIDs ? had my HIV test few mths back but negative , been quite careful after that , is it the windows period thing ???? also my BF like anal sex alot and RAW anal sex , he doesn't like wearing caps , is it safe ??? any1 care to advise ?

09/14/00 05:54:05

Name: Topguy28

Comments:

hi, just a couple of "sexual" questions to "seek" advice ;p been together with this flexi guy who don really love anal sex( but i am a craze fanatic!!! LOL) ~~so any ideas to make him enjoy better??? ~~how can i not cum so easily??? ~~sometimes i get soft when i am inside????why ??and how to rectify???? ~~i welcome all ideas adn advices Cheers!

09/14/00 04:25:21

Comments:

This yahoo club maintained by a Singapore Photographer. Heard that the club is closing at its anniversary in Dec. You may like to visit it.

09/14/00 00:32:58

Name: ss

Comments:

testing

09/13/00 23:21:27

Name: Blur blur

Comments:

Tio Depress, I sympathise with your plight. I have known a active gay couple who got married with women but still continue with their relationship. They told me the marriage was to cover up. I guess they are cheating themselves, just imagine when their wi e discoverd their activities. As a handsome guy, women get easily attracted to me. So far, I manage to deter from relatonship because i realised if I have relationship with a woman, I'll be cheating her and myself. You take care.

09/13/00 18:00:23

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

The raid at Fort road was basically spot checks by our men in blue about a month ago.Nothing serious just questions and advise from the hunky dudes.Seems someone complained (think they were jealous) that PLUs were seen loitering around Katong park.Infact he men in blue were pretty nice.Advising us not to wonder off too far and to watch out for robberies etc.Think the main factor is to be polite with them and they respect you.They were just doing their jobs.In fact I caught some glances from this cute one nd think I saw a bulge in his tight trousers as I sluttishly licked my lips!Imagine being cuffed and brought to a secluded spot by two hunky men in blue then made love to on the bonnet of a police car! Sigh......dreams!

09/13/00 15:26:38

Name: Kawan My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: fix Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Was at FR last night with friend. Made 8 more new friends on the way to the beach. Lantern, mooncake, friends and fireworks, guys when was the last time U celebrated the festival.

To curious: join the next gathering and see actionkid yourself. Infact, ll those who had turn out are all great man!! Cheer!

09/13/00 12:21:18

Name: depress

Comments:

Found out my husband is a gay. Very depress. This web is making him crazy. If u're a gay. Don't ever get married.A woman's life would be destory.

09/13/00 12:09:00

Name: John@west

Comments:

TO JASON@west

I am supposed to meet u in this afternoon at 345 outside your place. Yes, I was the guy who walked past but i chickened out in the last minute. Reason being I am actually seeing someone on a regular basis right now and I felt that I would be doing some hing terrible if I had any form of sexual relationship outside.

BTW I find u very attractive and is exectly wat u say u are to be. I hope u can forgive me:(

09/13/00 11:54:24

Name: Maneater My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: servicing naughty Asian guys

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

Wow...been a while since I visited this page. Nice to know it's still here... Wild night for Mooncake Festival. Was it because of the full moon? Wasn't really expecting anyone to be out...but hot guys all over! One Chinese guy with huge cock fxxked me really hard under the overpass..left bite marks all over my back, but hurt so go d...after we finished, another big Chinese guy stepped up and made me suck him off...., when he came, he moaned so loud, other people came scurrying over to see what was going on!!! I fled the scene...all in all, a very memorable "Mooncake" Festival...act ally, it was my first time in Fort Road in months because I heard that the police arrested 40 people there a while back..does anyone else know about this?

09/13/00 08:19:27

Name: Marcus

Comments:

**EROTIC JAPANESE VCDs*** Uncensored!!! Not available in Spore!! Email for title list!!

09/13/00 06:26:13

Name: rikkikoh

Comments:

to nick 69,

than u for nice thot...if i still lived there i would give u special thanx..

rikki

09/13/00 05:00:44

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate

09/12/00 17:01:34

Name: Mike

Comments:

Keep hearing about blue heaven...is it a suana or juz a gym?? BTW anyone care to let me know how to get there?? Thks!

09/12/00 14:31:15

Comments:

Tot the mooncake started during the "Yuan dynasty" by the chinese plotting to overthrow the mongol rulers......

09/12/00 13:07:23

Name: sunnyguy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I gt something to ask regarding the drama series in channel 5 "SPIN"

I saw Melvin Chua ( as David in the show )in the drama tonite..is tht means i have missed his very first appear in the show where he is in the swimming pool..just wearing a skimpy swim wear. Anyone could tell me abt that... Oh..no...dun really want to miss it.... or anyone has recorded tht...can lend it to me?

09/12/00 11:56:48

Name: Slim Guy @ 26 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything

Your Fav Body Type: A bit of plump in built Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Today, when I was at Clinic 'L' in SGH, happened to see this cute trainee doctor. He's a bit plump in built and with a really cute cute face! Happen to see his name tag and his name is TAN JIT SENG. Really like to get to know him better....If you are the ne that I'm referring to, do reply to me, Cheers!!!

09/12/00 11:15:32

Comments:

Oh dear, I can't stop laughing. Of course I am bulling. I have no frigging idea why we are eating mooncakes or carrying lanterns. You guys are probably right. I was just pulling everyone's legs.....*grin* I thought I made that clear at the top of my post.

HaHaHa...oh dear, I can't stop laughing. I was going to add that the cowherd had a cousin who live in the North Pole who copied his "flying cow pulling bullock cart skills" but uses reindeers instead. JUST KIDDING GUYS!!! Imagine the cowherd bribing th swallows to meet Chiang Er instead of his girlfriend. Who knows, Chiang Er may have a thing for sweaty, swarty, down to earth kind of farmer boy. I know I do... :P

Enjoy the nite people, and I gotta go for a wedding dinner.....

09/12/00 09:36:03

Comments:

Golfnut,

you should pay attention to what Don Juan's correction. The story behind this Mid-Autumn's festive is true. The rebels who planned to overthrow the dynasty hid secret messages in the buns/cakes, so as to inform the rest of the villages about th plan. But in the end, they didn't succeed. The Jin's thought that it was a tradition to eat cakes in the lunar Eighth the fifteen and carried on the practice as a tradition.

The myth about Chang Er is even more sadder. It's not about lovers being unit d. In fact, Chang Er was separated from her husband Hou Yi after she stole his elixir pill and consumed it.

As for your advise about my prowess being old economy, I am sorry but I cannot help it. Being Jade Bodied, I ask my partner to do it with his e es closed or I will choose a blind man to avoid casualties.

09/12/00 08:38:57

Name: don juan

Comments:

don't mean to be an expert on chinese mythology, but that story is full of BULL!!! don't miseducate the young okie? ;) Golfnut took many of the myth and mixed them up together, and the result is of totally BULL. the chinese mooncake orginated when the chinese rebels hid a message in the mooncake to over throw the 'Jin' dynasty. as for the story for the cowherd and his gf, that occurs on the 7th of the 7th lunar moon when the birds make a brigde to allow the 2 lovers to meet. btw Lady Moon (chang er) is not the same lady as the cowherd's gf. I hope i didnt mess up my myth and legends too. cheers:)

09/12/00 07:41:29

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: waiting for my cowherd to come and rescue me

Comments:

I am still in this frivolous mood so please bear with me. DON'T take me seriously ok.

Hiker :

Thanks for the nice words. I am glad some people find me useful.

Jadebody :

No lah, I am not calling them mutants. No, they are more like celestial beings. You know, tonight, according to Chinese mythology (if I remember my Chinese mythology), the cowherd (not cowboy lah, you know the boy who jaga the cows) will go up to the mo n to look for his lover. That's why they have mooncakes. I think he is supposed to hide secret messages in the mooncakes for his lover....uuuhhhh or is that the dumpling mythology? Anyway, the cowherd or jaga boy will go to the moon on a bullock cart p lled by his cows who will be able to fly just tonight. Some of the cows will have names, but I can't remember them. So if tonight you guys see flying cows pulling a bullock cart towards the moon, don't be alarm. It is just the cowherd visiting his girl riend.

And btw sure, you can join my fores, except for one little thing, I don't have any forces. But never mind. The other thing - about your skill, making some bleed and cum at the same time when they look at your naked body....erhhh...how can I put it...wel , it is so "old ecconomy". In this new economy, we don't want to hurt people lah. So to be more customer oriented (so we can get ISO 9000000)why don't we cover the part of your body that makes them bleed. OK?

09/12/00 04:43:43

Comments:

Dear Golfnut,

the way you described those celebrities in this board as though they are some formidable mutants. If they are what you say they are, than may I join your forces - seX-Men?

I can make a person bleed and cum at the same time just at a glim se of my nakedness.

09/12/00 02:24:30

Comments:

Hey Rikki boy, don't despair, the people at BW are your family! We all look out for each other and share our thoughts and moments!

09/12/00 00:46:43

Name: nix

Comments:

Saw u at the traffic light between Bugis Junction and Bugis Village at 6.55pm on 11 Sep (Mon). You look Malay with dark skin, moustache, muscular bod and wearing white T-shirt. I am the 20s chn with specs in grey shirt. Hope to know you if you happen to r ad this board.

09/11/00 22:22:18

Name: rikkikoh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: my man

Comments:

mooncake festival - time to think of home and family...

i got no family i know about-

but to all the friends i had along orchard rd (b4 scene shifted)and to all u guys who give me memories of growing up in sg

and to allan - wherever dam hell u r.

happy mid-autumn festival rikki (chye) and kenni

09/11/00 17:14:36

Name: Hiker

Comments:

Hey Golfie, you're really one hell of a hilarious guy!!...hehehehe....So why aren't you at the gathering? I'm sure you'll outshine all of us there (including AK) with your impeccable humour!!.....btw, I always like your stories of your experiences, would eally love to see more of your postings here.....Way to go Man!!!

09/11/00 17:08:38

Comments:

Nothing would be lovelier than a parade of bodies under the moonlight but word of caution bros! Past two nights I went down to fort road beach there were this groups of Bengs and their lians on scamblers riding through our playground and they unfortunatel were anti gay judging from their comments and gestures.A wild bunch who thought it was fun to beam their bikes head lights at gay couples looking for an intimate moment.

09/11/00 17:04:50

Comments:

Hi Curios,

hehehe....AK is just a normal guy like everyone of us here. I guess he'll defintely not like you guys to think that he's one gorgeous hunk or some god to be worship upon. I must say that he has his charms in his own ways. But I think it's his sincerit and willingness to share his experience and opinions of things with us guys here that made him a popular figure here. I'm sure lotsa guys here would agree with me.

Come join us for the next BW meeting if you want (and if someone's gonna organise it). But my advice here for you: If you're going for a blind date or anything similar, always go with an open mind without any expectations. Becos once an expectation is formed in your mind, more often than not people tends to get disappointed as most of the time, as reality does not match up to the perfect image in your mind. Remember, take an open mind with you, and you'll cut down on disappointments and you'll make mor friends along the way...... ;)

09/11/00 16:22:37

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: laughter anytime better than sex

Comments:

Hi Curios:

You are new to the board right? Anyway, WELCOME!

I am intimately familiar with Actionkid. He will probably be too modest to reply to you so I will do it on his behalf.

Hi is gorgeous looking - men fell at his knees to worship the ground he walks on. Body made like steel. They model the statue Adonis after him. Sweetest smile you ever see - childlike and yet supersexy. He lights up a room with his smile - no kidding, I saw it myself. He probably won't need a lantern for the Fort Road lantern parade.

Nicest fella on this board, maybe just a wee little bit ahead of the other great god called Charles (have you haerd of him?). Heart made of gold...or is it heart of gold. Never mind, you know what I mean. Mother Theresa used to consult him how to be ki der to the poor of Calcutta.

He is a great lover, can come three times in one session. The Pointer Brothers used to sing about outloud about him - Man with slow hands. I think it goes...."Actionkid is a man with slow hands, he is a lover with an easy touch, he is someone who will s end some time, not come and go in a heated rush, he is someone who will understand, actionkid has slow hands...." Now doesn't that makes you sweat?

Other things that I heard from others about him which I have not seen myself includes leaping between buildings, walking on water, stopping time etc. I have heard him doing these things but I think it is probably not true.

So, there you go. I hope I have given you a good idea who and what my pal is like. Check him out yourself, he is a great guy. And btw, have you heard about his sidekick named Ahboi. He is equal if not more dynamic than Actionkid. But I think he "siew Suah" (Charles : ss means retiring to the mountain to meditate, rest whatever in Chinese sword fighting mythology) already. His greatest, and I mean greatest skill is: He reads and writes GERMAN!!!!!

09/11/00 15:04:19

Name: Curios

Comments:

so nice of hearing such a party by you all people. but may i know who this actionkid is? why is he so mentioned so much by so many of you? he must be a gorgeous hunk right? i would like to meet him also! so care to describe yourself, our mighty hunk? you ust be a god-like bod or something? heheh :-P tell us those who hasnot seen you, so that we know why they all worship you? when is the next party? i want to go also can? :-P

09/11/00 13:00:51

Name: friday

Comments:

hi, well i didn't expect the respond do sparkle up our oldest day...the kampong style.

09/11/00 12:57:41

Name: Dan

Comments:

JJ, r u in this board too? It's me Shawn/ Daniel

09/11/00 12:09:35

Name: Hi

Comments:

It's good to have latern parade. why not in nude?Imagine, Laterns, naked bodies, water , trees and moon.

09/11/00 08:36:53

Name: Look Str8 but gay

Comments:

Blueheaven club is great, goodlooking and great body guys. Expect some regular faces from stroke and Rariru. Not much of privacy and hideout for sex. Do it in open and be prepared to get harass by guys you do not like. Places are all open and bright. Well, better than going to public to toliet right.

09/11/00 08:04:12

Name: mooncake My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing,sucking, 69.

Your Fav Body Type: toned with huge endowment Your Nationality: Global

Comments:

Seeking top, handsome, matured, manly Chn/GWM with huge endowment for some hot fun. No chubs, sissy or skinny. Chn, submissive smooth btm is waiting.

09/11/00 07:34:07

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Golfnut.. THAT was an extremely frivolous question!!! But I like your idea of the lantern parade thingy.. :) Wouldn't it be great if we can do dat.. :) It'll be like back in the old kampung days that I used to have while I was growing up in Geylang. Of cour e, my granny's house then is now part of that infamous budget hotel chain (the irony!!! or has it always been written in my stars???..;p) Anyway, I have to admit, I like the camaraderie in this website. Although we're faceless behind the screens, it is re ssuring to know that there'll always be someone out there who thinks the way we do.. :)

Anyone game on doing that lantern thingy? I dun mind putting on my rollerblading gear and while my time there under the moonlight.. :)

09/11/00 02:58:56

Comments:

Hi, I'm Summer, age 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, fit built, tann body, boyish look, an swimming trainner is providing Swedish massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 95650030 or email at summerboi2000@hotmail.com . *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Amry personel will charge cheaper rate.

09/11/00 02:27:14

Name: Gym

Comments:

We met in the changing room at Safra Tmp yesterday. I have given you enough hint, and even follow you up to the carpark. Why not giving us a chance to know each other ? BTW, you were using the locker #65...if you see this message, pls email me. Hope to me t you next Sunday !

09/10/00 16:47:24

Name: sushi

Comments:

Just went to Blue Heaven on Sat. They have 2 PCs for internet and a nice aquarium to look at.

09/10/00 16:33:00

Name: wh

Comments:

I know this is a bit far fetch and for the others please forgive this posting. I am looking for someone I met on Sunday evening at the bus stop outside Thomson Plaza. You were in a white short sleeve shirt with jeans. I am the guy in the black polo Tees. ill like to know you better.

09/10/00 15:44:15

Comments:

Hi All,

I totally enjoyed the BW meeting yesterday. Thought all you guys looks pretty discreet and "guai kia" kind. It's really hard to believe that you are the same guys behind all the exciting sex-capades that you've posted!! hehehe...maybe everyone has thei 2 sides of characters. AK is pretty cool (hey pal, call us up for your roller blading session the next time round, yah?), and Jimmy's a cheery guy. As for the rest, we have the chatty ones, the quiet listener, the forever smily kind, and one with a nice ool barb-wire tattoo on his arm (I like that! ;) ). We were talking about our experiences in Bangkok and how hot the Thai-boys were without even realising that we have a Thai among us!! hehehe....don't take our comments to heart if we had said anything abo t the Thai-boys that you may find offending, OK Seng? Anyway, My bf & I are one of the faithful "lurkers" behind the BW Board who occassionally drop a couple of messages. Well I guess the rest of you guys are also the same, since I don't quite see your ni ks in the BW postings. Anyway, it's a nice little gathering. I would forsee more to come? Jimmy, you may want to think of more "exciting" programs after the gathering the next time round? Massage session maybe? ;)

Cheers to All!!

D

09/10/00 14:09:51

Name: vinc

Comments:

saw u today (sunday) at safra pool and steam room. u were wearing a pair of blue and red stripe trunks and u were asking me why i need to pour cold water over the thermostat. hope to know u better, if u are reading this, u should know who i am

09/10/00 13:39:01

Name: Mark

Comments:

To JOHN. Please pg me at 94906558. From Mark.

09/10/00 13:27:30

Name: Darren My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugging Your Fav Body Type: slim&mature

Comments:

HAPPY LANTERN FESTIVAL

mi think we should all support Golfnut's idea and have a jolly good time at FR on tuesday nite carrying kiddies lantern. i haven't done it in empteem years. perhaps we could make this into some kind of a prelude for a pl united celebration. of course we are not out there to cause nuisance but to have a fun time and be at peace with ourselves, in that god forsaken deserted land before they develop it.

only just dreaming lah, thanks for sharing the dreams.

09/10/00 12:36:24

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Re-discovering what it is like to be playful and mischevious

Comments:

To those at the Queen's party:

Glad that you guys had a good time. Does Actionkid looks as georgeous (I know this is a frivolous question, but I am in a frivolous mood. Wait till you hear what I have to suggest next) as he sounds??..... :P

Dr. Jaspar:

Thanks for the nice comments. Invariably, SH/SF will have to sort things out themselves. But I just hope that no one get jurt in the process.

For all the playful and mischevious:

Friday's post about plus going into Fort Road Wildlife Park (figure it out yourselves) with lanterns is quite thought provoking. I have a suggestion. Why don't you guys gather at 8 pm on Tuesday nite at the lorry park next to the entrance and with lante ns proceed to have a little procession into the park, led by someone who is familiar with the territory. I am really sorry I can't be there as I have a wedding dinner I absolutely have to attend. Tuesday is of course the nite of the mid-autumn festival. The objective is to allow to carry and play with lanterns WITHOUT the GUILT and PREJUDICE associated with the whole affair. And of course the pitch darkness (actually it may not be too dark since there will be a full moon) and the place itself would add to the ambience. Let it not be a formal kind of thing, but if any of you guys are going, do let the rest know by posting your intentions here. One last thing, never, ever carry a battery operated plastic lantern. A traditional one made of paper with ca dles will be so cute....damn, I wish I can be there.

So long people and have a great week. Try letting the playful and mischevious side of you take over this week. I am going to do exactly that...watch out!!......*grin*

09/10/00 06:48:14

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Hi all!

Sorry I was a little late for the gathering yesterday. Had to tidy up some stuff at home. Certainly glad to have 9 people turn up. I'll forward you guys the 9 e-mail addresses so you can keep in touch if you wish.

Let's see. We met up for high tea at the Concorde hotel at 2.30pm. I was late and arrived at 2.40pm. By then a couple of you had already arrived. All arrived by around 3.20pm and couple A & D arriving last. Everyone was decently dressed Some were pretty hip. A few of you would be considered hunks by any definition ... and you have all met AK. Hope we were not a disappointment... *grin* Anyway, I hope you now see the decent (right ?)people behind the sordid tales. Yeah, they (the stories) are real and there is lots more. But when we go around the world doing our stuff, work, play, etc, we look just like ordinary people.

I have receive emails from a couple of you... and you are most welcome. ALl i did was put this together.

In the end, PLUs do have to hang together and give each other support. For some of you, who have yet to find good close friends, well ... you should.

It was interesting that even in the quiet of the Melting Pot ambience (where we had high tea, S$14.50++), there was a dating gay couple (90% probability lar) beside us. If you are reading this, I must say that we all thought you were really cute (the one n white Ts).

During lunch, our topics of conversation ranged from politics to the state of Gay rights in Singapore and the various interesting trysts we've had in and around. Also met someone who actually knows Nick69... so at least he is real.

We broke the party at around 4.30pm and went off in two cars. [not before I have had four rounds at the buffet table ... ok ok so Iskipped lunch and had a really really late dinner that night but still keeping that 29"waist line]

AK and myself left for Blue Heaven. Yeah... as Actionkid pointed out, it was quiet. I left pretty quick as I had a movie to catch.

[Aside] watched Bless the Child. if you are not into good and evil and gods and demons then this movie would be a waste of your money. Kim Basinger is not a great actress and the movie plot is "leaky". My company ? err r... Shhhhhh,,,

IN all, thanks for coming. Blowing Wind: thanks for your support. I am not sure if there will be another gathering but i guess anyone can take the lead...

Trust me... behind the sexy stories, there lies just normal people ... who can act real decent in the crowd.

JW

09/10/00 06:20:20

Name: looking for a chance

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

just to see if its just an encounter or its fate? sincerely and urgently looking for a 20 something mixed-looking guy sitting outside niche kopitiam @ 1.25pm. i was leaving niche with my friends when i saw u. u were with some friends having super. i smile at u but u didn't smile back, maybe u didn't see e. can't make up what u wearing only notice your striking blue shoes. u were sitting beside a guy wearing player number 1's blue tee. wanted to approach u but your friends doesn't seems friendly. even just friend, i will be overjoyed. email me for my hand hone please!

09/10/00 04:27:03

Name: sex planner

Your Fav Body Type: toe

Comments:

to farang, charles, and dr jasper, thks and this is for u..

PART 2 ------- continue... still lying on the bed, he started to jo, and play with himself.. this is my ultimate... i like to see solo action... so i begin to slowing feel up myself,,, i took off my t-shirt and then begin to unzip my pants.. oops, i have forgetten, i did not wear a y underwear... so i turned around to face away from him.. and pulled down my pants slowly... now, im getting his attention, he turned to face mi, hand still on his dick stroking away... i saw his eyes watching every moves i was making...

then i decided to pull my pants up and not let him see my dick... i knew he was eager... but i like to see him cum first... then i heard a soft whisper .. "pls....." this is the very first word ever spoken since we i came into the room... it was so.. ero ic...(to mi only hor)... Then i decided to be notti, and said "No, I think i should be going ... bye ".. picked up my bag and walked to the door... gave him a final look before i go... i can sense his mixed feeling ... utterly shocked...disappointed ... annoyed .. pekchey.. i wa onli trying to tease him..

As i turned toward the door ... i had a notti smile on my face... feeling a bit excited... but also felt bad ... atlhought the distance to the door is only a few steps away in the tiny hotel room, it was like forever before i reached it, as there were muc thoughts and anticipation on my mind .... is he going to just stay on the bed and let mi go ? or he is going to shout at me ? .. or going to wack mi up... ? There was a fear in me that the latter would happen......almost reaching the door and still no a tion, i think he was too shocked...just when i was about to reach for the door knot..

BANG !! his left hand hit on the door to prevent it from being opened ... and the loud bang was like a thunder in my ears.. For the first time, he was facing me directly... looking directly into me.. eyes to eyes... i dunno for how long we glared at each ther..he was fierce ... from the corner on my eyes... i thot i saw his hand still holding on to his dick.. he must have jumped from the bed still stroking his dick ... the fear in mi became stronger and i was like swallowing my silavia..i was beginning to see the seriousness of the prank... he looked fierce.. shit !, what happend if he thought that i was only using him just now... how could i explained , i m the only wh know that was meant to be a joke, what happend if he dont buy my explanation... i did not take my shirt, it was still on the chair.. if I cracked a joke with a friend , we would be able to just laugh off ...but i just could not even make a small expression of my face.. although i knew the only way out is to just laugh and tell him its a joke...my face muscle was out of control ! stari g at him, i was speechless.. and i supppose he was waiting for answer ... or waiting to shoot his most vulgar statement...

09/10/00 04:21:10

Name: friday

Comments:

last friday, me and my buddy were at the FR after supper. We enroute to the "play round"....we saw a group of PLU entering the path which to the far end beaches...I was surprise to see that they were lightening lantern and walk in a straight row.....proba ly celebrating lantern festival.

and i thought is good nice way of celebrating lantern festival....remind me of my childhood days.

09/10/00 02:16:34

Name: actionkid

Comments:

to those guys at the gathering.. it was nice meeting up. I'm sorry if I appeared aloof coz I was nursing a rather bad hangover from the night before.. sigh. Anyway, keep in touch and keep on reading/posting here, yah?

Okay.. Blue Heaven.. I was there last night and I can say that the crowd is.. err.. well.. plenty of familiar faces from Rairua and Stroke.. I was there rather early and hence, did not expect to see much action. I merely wanted to relax.. but.. there were 't enough seats/benches for us to sit and socialise in, esp at the upper floors. I checked out the steamroom.. it was huge and bare. There was one other guy. After I went in, a couple more joined in. Since it was too bright,I did not foresee much action. ence, I stripped off my towel and sat at the corner. I didn't expect it to stir any reaction.. :P But of course.. one guy came over. And he started going for my chest. And another kneeled down to blow me. This is much brighter than either Rairua or Stroke nd we could see the faces clearly. There were onlookers and I could see that they tried to start something too. It was quite fun, though the guys were not really my type. I went out to shower when the other two guys signaled that i join them at the restro m. Hmm.. yep..we were there in a 3some for a good half hour.. with lots of guys knocking on the door every few minutes. After cumming, I showered and decided to chill out at the gym area.. watch TV, etc. I saw more familiar faces, said hi to some frens. I went upstairs again, walked around the steamroom.. some of the guys are quite shy and you need to trigger them a bit. For me, well.. I realise that by taking off my towel is as good as saying.. "hey.. i'm available!".. :P I got a lot of sucks and invitatio actually. All in all, it was a pretty hot outing.. got sucked till I came twice... But too bad.. my head wasn't feeling too great. I left early, about 9pm. The crowd was still trickling in.

Verdict?.. umm.. well.. it has a lot of promise. But I would prefer more areas to sit around in at the upper floors. The ground floor is great.. but I think we could do with more social areas upstairs. And yeah.. it would be great if we can have more priv cy. I tried almost all possibilities.. there was that dark room in the corner.. but we kept getting interrupted. There was also the shower cubicles, but guys keep wanting to peep at us through the plastic curtains.. and there's the restroom.. but.. err.. nly one was open and hence, lots of guys kept knocking on it. We'll see how things go..

Anyway, that's all. It is a great Sunday morning now.. anyone off to ECP? I'll be there in my blades.. :P

09/09/00 22:50:59

Name: John

Comments:

To Mark, I dunno whether I m the guy u r tokking about but it kinda fit ur description. How 2 reach u for further clarification?

09/09/00 22:27:53

Name: Sengsg

Comments:

Hi to those guys who went gathering yesterday and really nice to meet you guys esp the one sitting opposit me :-) I'm sorry that I may be too quiet and doesn't talk much, but anyway I enjoyed listening (Pls don't think that I'm boring or anything :-) ). lso thanks to A and your partner for the ride at the end.

09/09/00 19:44:50

Name: Bong Bong

Comments:

The crowd is similar to Stroke and Rairua. A mixture of mature, young, muscular, thin, fat, fem and macho guys.

09/09/00 17:27:29

Name: kevin Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, toned, lean Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Anyone been to Blue Heaven? Can we have feedback, review, comments etc on the place & the type of crowd over there?

By the way, SGBOYx is closed for the time being due to "lack of funds".

09/09/00 16:39:18

Name: Mark

Comments:

U were about to leave Rairua when I went in at 6:40pm. U the cute guy with 3/4 shorts and specs. Saw you taking a sweet from reception at that time. Wish to know you.

09/09/00 10:25:43

Name: Dr Jasper

Comments:

Golfnut

-- many thanks for your analytical and perceptive message on the problems faced by Shithead (SH) who doesn't want to be a shit by coming outright and telling his friend (SF) that he can't love him, but just wants him to be a good friend.

Your points 1) and 3) -- the answer is just that I am decades older than these people and, like many others, one came to me as a sympathetic listener. I can usually help others with advice but this is a difficult one. No, I'm not sleeping with either!

Your point 2) is most helpful. I have advised SH to be tougher with his body language, tone of voice, lack of warmth, excuses why he can't meet, etc. Hopefully SF will get the message and see what's happening without getting too upset if it's clear to him that SH still wants to remain friends without any commitments (which he's never in fact given in the 6 years he's known SF). SH is also dropping hints that perhaps SF could find some excitement outside their "relationship".

Perhaps the most important way to help these two is precisely what we are doing here. I'll encourage both to get onto this board. If they see these messages they might see themselves, and sort themselves out without SH having to be a shit. Maybe there are others reading this who see themselves as SH and don't want to be called Shithead. And others , like SF, who are gripping onto an SH who wants to cool it down while remaining friends. Let's hope we have helped them.

Now let's await Sex Planning's continuation of his story, and hope he didn't have anything nicked in that mysterious room?K?K

Dr Jasper

09/09/00 06:32:14

Name: 4Kix My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ejaculations

Comments:

I empathise with Pissed Off. This pick pocketing happened to me while back too. This short tanned chinese guy, seems to work with another. One (the cuter one - damn!) will pull your pants down and pretend to nuzzle up to your crotch while his friend pull at your pants and urging you on. Their hands get into your back pocket and while you are pulling your pants up after they pretend someone is coming, they ... and your wallet... are gone. Your wallet turns up on a bus in Jurong and SBS calls you to pick i up - sans de moolah.

Happened to be at SC last Thursday and decided to check out the scene - for the heck of it. Barely settled into one of the cube when a cute kid about 18 - chiseled cheekbones and clearest skin on an impish cherubic face. I almost fell off the bowl at t e sight. Anyways, he slid his unclothed butt off the bowl for me to have a feel of his hairless but and smallish semihard wet (he must have just given it a rinse outside) dick. I gave and his butt and a-hole a good feel. It was a stretch exercise for me t ough. People came into the next cube and we stopped for a moment. Then I decided to look under the partition again and there he was with his dick at full glory standing straight up and looked really long for what I felt. Then I signaled to him I'd suck h m. Immediately he slid of the bowl and proferred this gorgeous piece of work of erotic art. I grabbed at it and using my grip was able to measure his full 6.5" of solid hard meat. It was easily 5" around. I was flummoxed. How could it grow so much from wh t I felt up before! He was a tallish lad but slim.

I brought my lips to it and it was a big thrill for me. Licked everypart up and down. He kept trying to shove it into my mouth. I had to put one hand firmly around the base of the shaft and there was still plenty to suck. His heavy breathing - shit, h didn't have to sigh so loudly, I thought - told me he was cumming. I wanted to see him cum so was feeling the base of his balls to see I could tell. I missed his first squirt of warm slightly salty gizm but withdrew in time to see the next few spurts of atery cum. There wasn't a lot though.

He wiped up his spill and left quickly. All this while, there was an executive type older guy who was cute in his way - very fair japanese looking with a slight greenish halfday growth. It was he whom I had actually followed in and thought "wow, hope h 's there for the same reason I am" cos he kept looking back at me. He was so afraid we'd be caught he told me to follow him. We went to some stairwell and he took out this stiff (about 5") fat tapering upward bent dick and begged me to blow him. I would h ve obliged but he wasn't clean and I told him so. He zipped up and walked up the stairs. I followed. We came to a swimming pool (didn't know there was a pool and tennis court up on the 5th floor of SC,did you? Or am I the only one?)He went to the shower r om and washed his dick at the basin. People came in and our plans fizzled. I was getting tired of this follow around and cool play and went back to the famous loo.

Less than a minute in, someone joins me in the cube beside and would you believe it, it was the kid I blew earlier?! So I signalled if he wanted another blow - he got up immediately, dropped his pants and knelt to put this tumescent thing under the par ition. I was almost possessed. This time, I didn't want to rush things - it was his second time in less 20+ minutes and must have liked the treatment he got earlier. I licked the entire length and let my tongue torment his glans. He must have liked it cos it just got so hard (I had my grip on his based for fear he shoved the entire thing in my throat!). After a bit of this and "rimming" him with my fingers. I figured he was cumming soon. This time, I read him right and I got to see him cum. It wasn't in sp rts this time, just sprays of droplets. He collapsed on his hunches, quickly got up and was out in a jiffy. This time, he didn't bother to wipe the floor. I was just admiring the splatters of cum... it was a fruitful afternoon - _ certify the place is sti l happening.

Eh! so long... sorry I got so carried away...

09/09/00 06:01:17

Name: To Curious

Comments:

try link above

09/09/00 05:11:26

Name: Wagga Wagga

Comments:

Golfnut, Hello there.Wagga Wagga is a big little small town somewhere on the west side of New South Wales , Ozz.

And I am a big little small hometown boy somewhere in the east of big little island of Sing.Wagga Wagga x infinitum sounds like two people h ving a go on the back seat of a VW Beetle ala 70's.Those vinyl covered fluted seats are spring loded mind you unlike the cars of today. and the smell of sun weathered vinyl just sends tingle down my spine.

That is my ultimate fantasy,doing it in the b ckseat of a VW Beetle with my intended's legs tethered on the B-pillars hand straps.Did u know that VWs have seat straps on the two front doors and the B-pillars.

Many a poor girl in the 70's were restrained with their loins splayed apart with the help of these hand straps found on the B pillars of the VW.

Vart is an anal wart??Curious ,Vart is it contagious , my god can I get it from sitting on a public toilet seat,oh my god is it deadly,vill my friends know if I got an anal wart?

Vart can I do about it?Vill it go avay if I brand it vith a hot iron?Or do I burn it with a hot burning joss stick end?Oh vart to do, vart to do , vart to do.Cock a doodle do.

A wart is a wart is a wart but not a vart,never a vart but a wart,is a wart . A wart is forever.

Just like diamonds, but never sparkle, is a wart.Found on the end of crooked noses of witches, it sometimes is added into witches brew to enhance the potenc and toxicity.

A wart is a wart but never a ... ahem sorry I got carried away.But seriously,did someone hear the rumour that a TCS male artiste that has left the station had a wart on the end of his dickie,I know, I know ,my sources tell me that it felt like it anyw y.LOL.Unconfirmed reports.

09/09/00 04:52:32

Name: smily boy

Comments:

Hi. Last week I went swimming after a long time...It was kinda cruisy at the pool. Then I noticeed tt some of my hair near the groin and side of the leg was obivous. But u see the pblm is i'm not the hairy kind. So with abit of hair here andthere it lo ks funny. After the swim, I decided to shave. Later that nite, I shave the sides of my groin....up to te parts that are covered by my underwear. But then, I felt curious abt how it would look if ishave the whole pubic hair. That was what i did!!! I ca 't believe it. I shave myself. only to regret it. I hate seeing the balded pubic. Sometimes it made my cock and balls feel naked and empty,,,and cold at nite. B'cos i sleep naked. But then, i remember my friends do shave - but not sure if they shave t e whole part. EEEhhhh,, I am refraining from swimming or any intimate sessions. So shameful of my naked pubic area. Am I weird? And Marcus, I tried toaccess yr site to order the GVCD. But could not. Can you e-mail mme your url? or list of titles for my order?? Or can anyone help??

09/08/00 22:15:14

Name: Marcus

Comments:

***JAPANESE UNCENSORED VCDs*** New titles such as BLUERING and TAKAYU EXPOSURE. NOT available in Spore at the moment. Email for title List.

09/08/00 17:43:58

Comments:

Hi Charles

I have many friends and some of them were really great finds. However, I really should clarify that I am NOT yet attached. My writing about love and the unquestioning sort is only to state that it does exist. Its still gonna be a stretch for me to give it though.... I am alas all too human still.

Actually, I have just come out of another learning experience. Perhaps I should just share it here. There is this good looking hunky guy whom I really thought I would fall for. (Trust me, most of the guys who have bumped into him would LOVE to have sex wi h him ... so this is a really really objective statement. You know the manly square jawed, 170++ tall firm chested, 6pack abs, tanned gym bod chinese type) He was attached when I first met him, in a JB sauna. It took me a while to locate him at first, but finally found him in a secluded corner of the JB steam room. He never let me touch him in the private area though, but the mutual hugs were enough to turn me really hot. I gave him my number then but for some reason, he couldn't get through and junked it.

As fate would have it, I met him again some 6 months later in a sauna in SIngapore. It was actually in the dark room and his silhouette was what caught my attention first. I managed to move closer and confirmed that he was indeed the same person. We had f n. THis time, he didn't stop me from touching him all over. I realised his status had changed.

We exchanged numbers and met up on many occasions. HOwever, since he had just come out of a relationship (which hurt him really really bad) we both agreed he needed time to gather his thoughts and recover. We just went to Malaysia for a short trip togethe and I guess his only sexual experience was with me... He initiated both the pre-sleep and wake-up sex during the overnight trip.

I must admit that now that things seem headed like a bullet train towards a bf-bf relationship, I am now pulling away. Why ? Because I know in my deepest of hearts that there is very little beyond the physical attraction. The relationship really won't las for more than 6 months, methinks. So why go in and even bother trying ?

So bottomline is, Charles, I am still NOT attached. This has been a great experience. Now all i have to do is make sure Mr X here knows that we are just good friends and can only be such. .... Perhaps i will get lucky and he will tell me that instead.

When I have time, remind me to tell you about my latest trip to BKK. Err .. let's see, one Japanese, One HKger, One Thai, one South Korean, one funny massage experience, One groping in the dark in Babylon, one threesome (with Thai and Jap), and lotsa reat shopping. Should I start with the shopping bit ? *grin*

Warmest regards

09/08/00 12:19:09

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Holding and hugging a pragmatic and mature man

Your Fav Body Type: Chunky

Comments:

To those attending the Queen's part tomorrow:

Enjoy yourselves. I can't be there as I have a previous commitment. I hope the gathering can foster a greater sense of brotherhood and comaraderie amongst BWers. United we stand.

Ik:

Nice and beautiful words, but if we take an hour to fall in love, but a lifetime to forget, then isn't there something seriously wrong? I say to forget someone, it just take another hour - that is to "fall in love" with someone else. It is really entire y up to us. On another note, some people, and I AM NOT saying it is you Ik, enjoy the pain and agony of being sad and broken hearted. They get more attention from their friends/families, they feel melancholic (what a fashionable and cool state of mind), they dress in black all the time (what a fashionable dress code), they look moody and mournful (cool look)etc. Previously when I was more active in the gay scene, there were quite a few of such people around. After a while, I got really tired of enterta ning their 3 am calls.

To Danny:

My friend and I have a three bedrooms apartment (partially furnished but newly renovated) in the East Coast just opposite the East Coast Park. It has full sea view. The bedrooms are all air-con. There is no condo facilities. Parking is free. We are l oking at $1600 a month. Let me know if you are interested.

Charles:

Geylang is a district where there are "legal" prostitution. It used to be a working class kind of place where there were lots of dirty and low class brothels and illegal gambling den. Associated with such places are of course Chinese gangs. The place h d become somewhat gentrified over the years and so have the brothels and the massage parlours. The gambling dens had been closed to a certain extent. As far as I know, there isn't a massage parlour catering to gays eg. masseurs instead of masseuses, but a taxi driver friend of mind said he had picked up a male Thai prostitute and his pimp in Geylang and drove them to their client. It is probably a very low key and quiet operation.

Dr Jaspar:

I agree with Wagga Wagga (why not just a single Wagga?....just kidding) that all advice is useless. It is clear Shithead had enough of Shitface. When dealing with these kinds of problems from my friends, I always try to cut straight to the bone.

1) Why is Shithead confiding some much in you? Why isn't he talking to Shitface. Who the hell is he screwing anyway? I think he owes that much to Shitface.

2) Whether Shithead is going to break up with Shitface, he is obviously tired of the relationship. And let me tell you and all the rest listening in, even if he is not telling Shitface, his body language/mannerism and actions WILL TELL ON HIM. A differe t tone of voice, excuses about why they can't meet, and if they do meet, why he might have to go off early. The lack of warmth in his touch, his facial expressions, maybe a little more quick tempered than usual, and many little things that our body, eyes and actions betray us that we are not aware of. Shitface knows what is happening and he is suffering for it. He probably thought that Shithead is acting this way because he (SF) had done something wrong to displease him (we alawys blamed ourselves first because the one we love is always faultless - BULLSHIT!) or perhaps he had not given Shithead enough attention (Bullshit again) so what does he do?...he decides to to be more attentive/loving to Shithead and that drives Shithead more nuts. Shitface's pre ent situation is the one of the long suffering partner that feel that their whole world, their whole being depend on their continuing relationship with their lover. We have all seen these kind of relationships amongst some wives that will put up with all their husbands excesses. They can never leave them - how can they struck it out on their own? Unfortunately, some gays are like that too.

3) I am curious about your relationship with Shithead. JUST HYPOTHETiCALLY, if you are sleeping with Shithead and he is giving you the phony excuses with Shitface, then I hope you have not fallen for him, cause if you have then excuse the pun, you are in deep SHIT. If you're not, then I apologise. I am just wondering why he is confiding all these stuffs to you. Maybe he is interested in you, then the deep shit scenario applies again. There is something here that is not quite right.

Perhaps I am growing old and becoming more cynical, but I have seen the darkness and weakness in human characters. At the same time I have also become more forgiving so I guess it evens out. Lust is lust, appreciation is appreciation and love is a state of illusion. What will endears in a couple who call themselves partners are compatablity and continued mutual respect for each other. After the sex and looks are long gone, it is the mutual respect and appreciation for each other that will last. Once t at stops, you can kiss the relationship goodbye. They may still stay with each other, but how they be happy?

09/08/00 11:37:19

Name: Just a guy

Comments:

Anal Wart Current western treatment for anal wart is not very effective. Look towards alternative treatment such as aromatherapeutic oils (do a search on the internet)for direct application. Sufferer can try Olive Leaf Extract which is obtainable from GNC shop. Take 4 capsules a day for a few months until the warts clear. One also needs to boost the immune system to get rid of the virus once and for all..and for that try Maitake Mushroom extr ct

09/08/00 09:58:13

Name: Curious My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Fxxking Someone Your Fav Body Type: Slim, toned gd-looking guys

Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

Hi again. sorry to trouble you guys. Been reading about anal warts through Yahoo. Now I know a little about it, and it's quite contagious ! Just wanna ask : is it safe even to touch the guy who has anal warts ? Could we, for example, bathe together (I mean, bathe in a bath tub with all the aromatherapy bath gels and oils) ? I know now that it's not safe for me to rub my dick on his anal area. But can he, for instance, give me a blow job ? If he touches his anal part (for whatever reason, without my knowing) and later touch me, would I get the warts ? Any advice would be g eatly appreciated. Thanks.

09/08/00 09:38:48

Name: Curious My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Fxxking someone Your Fav Body Type: slim, toned, gd-looking guys

Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

Hi to all, esp to Charles whom I hope could help advise. A friend from overseas emailed me just now to inform that he has 'anal' warts. What's that ? Is this curable ? He said he had unprotected sex with someone a few months ago. He's the passive par ner. Poor guy ! He's only 20 yo, and a cute looking one at that ! I am supposed to meet him soon. Is it safe for me to have sex with him (using condom, of course) ? If not, is it safe even for me to kiss him (mouth to mouth) or go intimate (like neck ng, petting) without anal penetration ? Please advise. Thanks all.

09/08/00 03:47:19

Name: lk

Comments:

Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

09/08/00 03:45:01

Name: lk

Comments:

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

09/08/00 03:38:38

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

Yaay! Madonna has hit No 1 again with Music.. :) Yep.. it is her 12th No 1, and her 33rd top ten single (behind the Beatles and Elvis Presley for the most no of top ten hits.. :P ) I can't wait for her album.. :) Hope everyone is doing okay here.

09/08/00 01:43:46

Comments:

09/07/00 17:53:02

Comments:

To pissed off, well I have friends who had similar experiences too. But in their case, it was pinching of the money in the pocket or wallet during the ONS. Well that thief was very clever becos he made u feel that he was gonna blow u but actually he was m neuvering the victim in away so that he can rummage thru the wallet and steal a few tens of dollars. To add insult to injury, the thief was this middle age looking guy with a PCK sized mole somewhere on the face and he looked dark skinned and hung out at laces like the P.S, T.B.P and others too.In short he wasn't exactly hunk material.

Some of my friends were so worked up that they wanted to revenge when they ever spot that guy on the streets in SG. But I advised that it may not be worth it.

So what do u guys out there suggest that we do to such people. Castrate them, gang bang hem(hee, Hee) if we ever found them on the streets in Singapore or do the holy thing and forgive but not forget.Well it took me a lot of mouth water to appease moi friends who were so pissed off after meeting that creep.Luckily he did not take their ICs a d sold it to some illegal immigrants org.

09/07/00 17:38:09

Comments:

As a addendum to the SH and SF saga written by Dr. Jaspar, I have only this to say. When it comes to matters of the heart , all advice is useless.

09/07/00 16:14:50

Name: danny

Comments:

A decent & well-behaved working guy in mid-20s is looking for a room/apartment (HDB or private) for rent in the Central or the East. Any serious offers pls e-mail above.

Grateful to those who have responded to the previous posting. But so far the needs o not appear to match these offers.

09/07/00 15:15:45

Name: jon

Comments:

When I was studying in Sydney, I used to have this hunky st8 friend Steve. He looks kinda like George Michael with the sexy goatee, always in sun glasses, tall and looks cool.

On the day I told him I'm gay, Steve was cool about it. He confessed although he has a girlfriend nothing beats the occasional domination by men.

Whoops suddenly the kitchen was HOT and STEAMY. I was topless so was he. Steve asked if I wanna do it. I said I wasnt sure as I havent really done it with a st8 friend.

We ended up rolling in his bed. I finally got to see his dick. Behind the blue underwear lies an 8 inch tool! I savoured every inch of it. Steve wants me to fxxk him and put on a golden Aussie condom on my hard tool with his lips. We kissed, we hugged We fxxked and fxxked. Mate it was one of my most memorable moments ever...

09/07/00 14:48:42

Name: Dr Jasper

Comments:

To Golfnut

I don't think in their case that Shithead's (SH) and Shithead's Friend's (SF) relationship will fizzle out soon. SH wishes it would after 6 long years but he's too decent a fellow to force it that way. i.e. he doesn't want to be a Shithead. That's the pro lem and he still hasn't resolved it. Meanwhile he continues to worry about it. Even today he told me he had had to endure three calls from SF and each was meaningless as poor SF has nothing else to do except to "love" SH.

I wish for their sakes someone could come up with an idea.

Dr Jasper

09/07/00 14:46:23

Name: pissed off My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To all: please pardon me for my vulgarities.

What I am about to relate happened this afternoon. No names and location will be mentioned as there is no point crying over spilt milk. No accusation will be thrown too, as I find myself partly at fault. I just want to let you people know that there ar these kind of bastards out there and be careful with who you have ONS with.

This afternoon after my swim I saw this hunk of a guy at the pool. Think he was cruising and was attracted to him. Hey who can blame me for wanting the hunk. But still I decided not to and after hanging around the pool I left for home. The guy follwed e and went into an empty house. Being curious I decided to climb in too and there we did some hanky panky. No sex occured, only mutual jacking off, kissing and groping. Things were hot but only later did I find out that the guy stole my Nokia 8210.

To that bastard: Well good for you. Even though you stoled my HP, you can't use nor sell it as I've switched off my HP and you need a password to activate it. As for the SIM card, you might have guessed that I've diactivated it immediately. Just take i as payment for the ONS we had. Hope you can forgive yourself for I think you have to face yourself in the mirror and ask, "Was what I did ,ok?" If your fine with doing deeds like that, just pray you don't get caught in the near future.

To all: Well, after what happend today, i guess that's it with having any ONS or even any cruising. Lesson learnt, albeit an expensive one. Furthermore, I find myself still uncomfortable being gay despite enjoying the lust part. It's just myself. My co scious keeps on bugging me ,about what I am doing doing is wrong, sinful and immoral. Maybe this is a message from God that I'm not suited to being gay. I'm not saying being a homosexual is sinful, but it's not for me. Anyway to all out there, just be aware that there are people like these around.

09/07/00 08:38:27

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sex.

Comments:

in singsongboy's beloved library one book (along with favourites on chinese history) has extra wear with dog eared pages and spilt coffee stains and other signs of loved book

which one is it?

if u guessed that it's jack morin's , "anal health & pleasure" then u get prize cigar! (not one of bill clintons)

this great book is essential if u like man to many fux.... has so much to say about your anus and how to enjoy it as sexual organ.

anyway make this story short and get to point. Just saw it on sale at amazon for only $16.20 ++++

if u constant or even casual bottom, it is essential reading.

for religious types also saw "ritual sex" by tristand taormino which ......"explores intersection of sex and religion" and must be good read if u have trouble trying to give up letting religion rule your sex life!!!

curl up in bed one day with boi and read to each other!! love u

09/07/00 08:26:58

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

yes, jeff. who do these str8 kids think they are? everyone knows gay bois have bigger dicks, sexier arses, more male sex hormones and better sex lives than str8 boys. why would we want to touch one of these wannabees. ) presume u talking about the 'topic' on another channel(

09/07/00 05:35:18

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco

Comments:

Lester

not to be confused with Lestar

I am confused. If oral is your favorite, why are you offering to be fxxked? Unless you are offering to have your face fxxked.

JimmyW

Hey, glad you're doing well. I'm afraid my views are closer to that of Golfnut's (why shouldn't they be, he agreed with me :-) but it is always good to have hope. Still there probably is a limit to unconditional love (paradox?) as to who can be the object. Was it on the board here that one said it can only be for one's child(ren)? Or did a friend say that in conversation? Hmmm.

Perhaps for someone you have come to love over many years, maybe not wise for someone you have recently met. Still, it sounds like you have met someone, and if so, I hope it goes well.

Golfnut

You're right. I don't know what a Geylang gangster is like. I had pictured one like the stereotypical world image of Sg, a cleaned-up version of the real thing. So like a triad member or Yakuza, much less dangerous and sporting press-on tatoos. Sorry if this seems too silly.

As for your comments to AK and JimmyW, I find myself in the same boat as you. I'm hoping it is something that has ended with our generation and that the youngsters on this board (not that either one of us is old; the sexy-genarian I see now and then would consider that ludicrous) will have a much easier time of it.

But of course those stories continue to happen. According to a conversation with a friend, our parents lied to us that if we were good little boys and girls, people would behave consistently well toward us. But people will be inconsistent and sometimes unkind whether we are nice or not.

Sex Planning

Great story! Please keep going! (By the way, I don't have any problem with made-up stories as long as they are hot, but I know this is real because, like with all human dealings, there was a slip-up and not all went perfectly.)

All

Hope the BW get together goes well. Sorry I won't be there. (It's hot enough in SF today, I might as well be in Sg loh)

09/07/00 04:02:10

Name: Farang

Comments:

Pls carry on with yr story, Sex Planning. It's novel on this board, I think, and u write well.

Farang

09/07/00 03:24:31

Name: Sex Planning My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: erotic fun Your Fav Body Type: tone, tone, and tone

Comments:

He has such a great body, not those drop dead body builder type, but a decent tone bod..

He booked the hotel, page mi to give me the room number.

We've agreed on the mystic of meeting a stranger in the room but we also agreed that there is no lies about our body, I am equally tone and nice bod.. so is he. Its exciting and suspense for mi..

As i walk up to room , my heart was pounding, it was my first time meeting someone in a hotel... it was partly fear and excitment... then i give 3 knocks on the door, the agreed signal..he unlock the door but did not open it for mi... i push open the door.... closed it..its was bit dim ...i waited a while to adjust to the dimness.. look around, there he was.. lying on the bed fully clo hed...hmmm ... my heart was pounding even faster now - excitment ! the fear has gone.. ya my type of guy... he did not turn to look at mi, just pretend that i was never there...the "game" is about to begin...

I sat quietly on a chair at the corner...trying to get my heart regulated ... Part 1 - my role.. He continue to lie there as if he is the only person in the room..then he rested both his hands behind his head and spread his leg out , stretching for relaxation... closed his eyes..

Wow, here is a hot bod is lying here, waiting for mi, totally for mi to worship his bod....( he was equally excited too...suspense and waititng to be feel up and enjoy the erotic touches.. but he will not know what exactly is coming.. first time for both f us, u c ) I move and kneel down beside the bed... my heart begin to pound again..i feel up this body through his t-shirt... then move my hands to remove his shirt slowly... (damn it, 'cos of his tight t-tight, removal was not too erotic, flipping his head up and ba g ! drop his head on the pillow !) He still pretend to be asleep... Now his body is totally exposed... to cut short the story, i then remove his bemudas... then now, he is only in his underwear, what a sexy white one, my favourite...again, lying there waiting for my next move... all these suspense , has make his dick to buldge and i can see the wet precum n his underwear... (actually his heart was pounding as fast , i felt it when i touch his chest... hehe ) Part 2 - as agreed, this part is supposed to he his role... If given the choice, i would have stripped him completely and get into it.. but i kept my cool, control it to let him play out his role..

I move to the chair and sat down... He is supposed to begin his show now.. still closing his eyes.. he is now rubbing his underwear.... and slowly bring out his dick to its full glory.... wow... this is exciting... to be continued if u guys wish to hear more.. if not will end here... too tired to type..

09/07/00 02:21:39

Name: GAY

Comments:

I believe some of you might have read the news about the Taiwan veteran singer 'Fei Xi Chin' as a gay ! Just want to hear some opinions from you.

I dun think he should deny about his sexual orientation. It is not a shame of being a gay, especially i the entertainment line. Even President Clinton has his won sexual preference. As what I see, the more he tries to deny, the fxxking guy will create more news !!

09/06/00 23:05:06

Comments:

Charles:

Wah Lau, you not afraid of Geylang Gangster?? Btw, do you know what is a Geylang ganster?..... :) Anyway, this Geylang gangster will surely look you up when I next visit the States.

Actionkid, JimmyW :

Thanks for the kind words. I really and truly believe that life is kinda tough for gay people, and especially so in our society. We all grew up confused about our sexuality and our roles in the society. We started hiding and lying since we were young. We wore masks so as not to reveal our true selfs. We cannot openly love and appreciate. Our parents/family, our teachers and society in general set out certain expectations on us based on their heterosexual experiences. All of us here grew up in such a environment, you all know what I mean. Now, having gone through all this, how does one in their late teens or adulthood began to unravel all the knots that have been tied up over the years? Speaking strictly for myself, I still can't, though god knows have tried.

I am not saying that all of us are mentally challenged because of how we are brought up. I am saying that with what we have been thru, it is tough for us to be able to really love/reject someone for the right reasons. Dr Jasper's post about SH/SF is not an uncommon occurance in the gay society. So is IK's situation with his boyfriend. Both relationships are SO porous I am quite sure it will fizzled out in the near future. If it did, some poor souls will definitely get hurt, and I pray that they will n t have to go through what I went through.

This line of thread brought back some pretty bad and sad memories that I had tried to forget. Though I have become stronger and happier since, I was never happier than when I was in the "honeymoon" stage of that failed relationship. On reflections, I " ove" him for all the wrong reasons - sex, looks, acceptance, companionship, all those things that I had long for when I was young but had been suppressed.

To be honest, I am still not handling my sexuality very well. I see some of the behavior of BOTH SH/SF in myself. I tend to pull back when someone starts to fall for me, even though they are nice and kind and have the right attributes. And sometimes I ind myself attracted to people that are wrong for me just like flies to a burning lamp. WHY? But at the end of the day, I thank my lucky stars I have not hurt anyone, and I do not want to be hurt.

Is this a recipe(borrow this word from Charles) for others to live their lives? OF COURSE NOT. Each of us have gotta live our lives as it unfolds. I envy those gay couples that are in a harmonious, stable and happy relationship. And feel sad for those that are going thru a tumultious one. The rest of us, including those in unhappy relationship are probably seeking/cruising for their ideal knights that we hope to get but whom we have been taught since young that we are not supposed to have. Just pr y that when the right one comes along, we are able to recognise it as the right one. With all other pretenders (they are probably seeking too) lets just enjoy their sex and company without getting ourselves hurt.

Its about 7 am and I have been up all night. I am leaving soon to play golf with an ex-colleague whom I had a major crush on previously. Damn cute, but straight and married.....*sigh* Have a good day people.

08/26/00 19:24:38

Comments:

Calling all interested BWers who want to meet up for a quiet get-together chit-chat.

There have been various suggestions in this bboard on having the third (or izzit fourth) ever get together for some of the guys in BW.

We (actionkid and myself) have some idea of a place but would need about 20 people to make it sensible.

Suggestions of alternatives are welcome. Anyone wants to offer their home as a possibility ? We promise not to mess things up as this has always been a very civil thing [PS: don't expect sex during the meeting. What you do afterwards is your own affair th ugh *grin*]

Tentative Timing : 3-5pm Sat 9 Sep

RSVP with e-mail address and suggestions to both actionkid@hotmail.com and myself at jw008@hotmail.com

AK would have done this alone but it didn't seem fair I guess. Let us know and we will try and sort this out asap.

Tentative deadlines :

1 Sep : closing date for submission of indication of interest

7 Sep : confirmation of location

In between, discussions of location will be conducted via e-mails...

No promises. Just hope this turns out OK.

I can only say that the last two were pretty unforgettable events in different ways. Ah Boi!! will you be back ???

Warm rgds

Assistant : JimmyW