Male HQ

From Bw Archives 64 : 18 Sep - 26 Sep 2000

HendryTan

Thanks to Nix for highlighting the posting problem and suggesting a solution. I investigated and found that there are three different web addresses for this one bulletin page !!

http://www.geocities.com/blowing_wind.geo/geobook.html

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Vil...52/geobook.html

http://share.geocities.com/WestHollywood/V...52/geobook.html

Only when the web address is the first one, then you can post. Yahoo still cannot figure out this erratic problem so we have to bear with it and update our bookmark to the first address.

I know there are better and more sophisticated free message boards on the Net but these can also be quite buggy and difficult to maintain because the bugs can be difficult to trace. I have seen many such message boards come and go. So I still prefer his very simple BB and hope to keep it going with minimum efforts.

09/26/00 05:40:21

Name: FeminineLover My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: OralMe

Your Fav Body Type: Very Feminine Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

Hi, m looking for someone who love to please your guy. Love reading those stories on sucking and swallowing cum. Wish to have mine being serviced real good. If you are very feminine u are my kind. I m chn in mid 40s. macho looking and ok mascular. So op n your mouth and let me cum in.

09/25/00 18:17:16

Name: young_sport My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: kissing Your Fav Body Type: smooth

Your Nationality: European

Comments:

Hi,

Im a young european guy in SG, and have just discovered this cool website. I havent been to gay places in SG before. The FR place sounds cool, can anyone please tell me where or what it is? I'd appreciate it 'coz I love jogging too :)

I also love to swim, can anyone suggest a good pool in SG to meet PLU's

I'd really appreciate any advice

thanks in advance

09/25/00 18:14:25

Name: decent My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

to the new staff in stroke,name kash u look very cute & sweet.

09/25/00 15:30:49

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

yo kawan.. I think we were there at about 10pm... can u imagine if we had bumped into one another in the darkness of the forest? I'd be soooo embarrassed!!! ;p Yeah.. sure.. we'll think of you next time we're there.. though.. err.. I dun think I have you o...

09/25/00 15:14:02

Name: Dr Jasper

Comments:

To: blueblue

You sound a rather normal healthy gay male to me with the usual needs. The difference is that, by the age of 30, you should perhaps have learnt to control your impulses rather better than you seem to be doing.

No, you are not a sex maniac, but I urge you to try to control your lustful feelings within reason. Don't ogle everybody on the bus in the hope they will ogle back and leap into bed with you. That could get you into trouble.

Do what other gay men your age do. Work hard and play hard to help mask those impulses. Try to form a relationship to satisfy your libido. If you can't, then plan to have a sexual encounter on an infrequent basis within the usual channels which are eviden on this board (eg saunas,.bars, discoes, open air) Say, once a week or fortnight. Don't spend too much of your time hunting. That's not good for morale especially if it comes to nothing. You'll feel miserable. Just masturbate at home instead.

As you get older, the urge to have sex should reduce. But now you're still in the hot period. Maybe you can find the right person at Gay.Com chat. Try the four Singapore channels.

Dr Jasper

09/25/00 15:05:45

Name: Kawan My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: fit Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hey both actionkid and Jimmy, i was at FR from 7 to 9 pm, did not see both of U. Most of time i was at the new car park. If happen to go there again, give me a call.

Saw my old man's colleague, oh no, hope 'lubang' don't 'pecah'.

09/25/00 14:56:48

Name: nix

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

I saw you on mon afternoon (25/9, 3.55pm) at Somerset MRT station and I board the southbound train with you and alight at Raffles Place. As I was meeting a friend, I can only watch you walk away. You are chinese and look like a pro bodybuilder wearing a w ite polo t-shirt and blue pants. I am the slim chinese guy with specs. Email me if you are interested to know me. Thanks.

09/25/00 13:16:58

Name: anti-contradictament

Comments:

hoi the one selling leo di caprio vcd total esclip u call that rare i also have ur want haha i can give u free not nice its a stupid show see a bit to dick say rare siao

09/25/00 10:20:43

Name: A hunk too

Comments:

This Youth Singapore is nothing new. There is a muscle party group in the States which only accept muscle men (big and cut) into the club for sex. I think it is call muscle beach party or something. They do have a website.

09/25/00 09:02:50

Name: blueblue

Comments:

Hi all, I dunno why I am so over sexed....i am hitting 30,,,but I don't seemed to be able to refrainfrom M,,,,, & looking for S-- & F--- partners.... I met this guy on the bus on the way home. He smiled and i responded. then just b4 I alighted, he gave e his no. I called him later and fixed a dinner appt the next day. Wowow,, it just led on that we went to his rented room. Took a quick f------- short shower & off to the bed we went. It was so pleasurable tt I can't help but to yearn for more. But t en he is not actually my type. Yet his large C--- and slim bod got me hooked. After 3rd meeting he allowed me to enter without rubber. it was unbearably sensual. Then, I tried to forget him. but counld not and he called again. Meetg him tom at his pl ce for another round - we stopped seeing each other (Iavioded him ) for about 2 mths now.... I dunno- am I a sex maniac??? I can't help but want to go and just F--- him. I love the 69 and all others. Help help help.

09/25/00 08:59:42

Name: David My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Executives

Your Fav Body Type: Average Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Thanks to EL and Peter for your information about Rairua. Sure,I want to visit Rairua,heard so much about the good management and the good service provided by the staff.Pick up my courage and will be in Rairua on Friday or Saturday. Peter, remembered what I told you, that everyone have a beauty in them. So, don't look down on yourself. You might not have the body but you might have the charms of an executive. AK,are you the guy I know 2years ago.....in Bedok??? Edmund,are you the guy from KL.If you are,please email me,we have lost touch for a long time. For all friends in BW, keep posting..... Would like to meet up with all you nice guys if you happen to have another gatherine again. CHEERS....

09/25/00 07:19:26

Name: tochat

Comments:

Could someone tell me what is the URL of Singapore Chat Room ? Thank you

09/25/00 04:11:41

Name: actionkid

Comments:

I realise that there's a growing number of guys seeking help with various medical conditions. If you're concerned about STDs, well.. you can just go to any private practitioner that you trust and request for a complete blood test. They'll test you on all he common STDs such as HIV, Syphillis, Gonorrheae, Chlamydia, Herpes, etc. It costs about $100, I think, for the whole works. But you'll need to wait for about a week before you get the results. I believe your particulars will only be submitted if you tes positive. This is due to the Communicable Diseases Act which states that all those affected with communicable diseases need to be reported to the govt.. for non-STDs, the Ministry of Environment will take care of it. But for STDs, MOH need to be informed That is the law strictly, but.. err.. I believe there are ways of going around it, if you know what I mean... to put it simply, if you go to a govt clinic, there's no way you can run away from that law. Anyway, about other conditions, it never hurts goi g for a full body check up. For myself, I rarely fall sick.. in fact, I've never ever taken MC from work before until last week, when I had a bad case of flu and couldn't get out of bed. But I still go for my regulars maybe about once a year.. like blood ressure, urine test, etc etc etc.. These are usually ad-hoc, but worthwhile nonetheless. If you're having breathing problems, please see your doctor soon. I doubt it is sex-related.. so, no fear, yah? Take care, everyone.

09/25/00 03:17:38

Name: actionkid :)

Comments:

Okay okay.. now that it is morning and I've more or less recovered from last night's flush.. lemme recall the FR incident...

It wasn't that late in the evening and we didn't really expect that many guys, considering that it was a Sunday evening. But ironically, the park was teaming with guys. And at a glance, I have to say that it wasn't that bad a crowd.. most were young twent sumthings. After standing around for a while, I thought I'd go in and explore the darkness inside...

I have to admit, it took me a while to get my bearings coz the tracks seem to have changed and it WAS dark. I saw shdowy figures walking around. I followed the main path.. it appeared empty and I just walked on, not really expecting much. and yeah.. surpr singly, there wasn't much activity. A guy tried to cruise me but he was shy and expected me to make the first move, which I wasn't exactly keen on. I was only there for the night air.. :)

Anyway, I made a yewey and headed out towards the entry point.. to meet up with JimmyW again. But on the way out, I bumped into two guys. And they both called out to me. Err.. well.. they introduced themselves and asked if I wanted to join them for some f n. Err.. I looked at them and well.. they were not bad looking. One was a pleasant attractive chap.. perhaps the typical Taboo-er. The other was this ah beng chap.. nice bod and very bo-chap look (turn on!!) Heheh.. in my mind, I thot.. WHAT LUCK!! There oes my evening walk.. :P Anyway, the ah beng guy was quite horny and insisted that we go somewhere for fun. He led us to a clearing somewhere.. and err.. he immediately pulled down my pants and started blowing me. The other guy was a bit more shy and was g ntly touching me. And then he kissed me.. :) It was really really nice!! I enjoyed the touching and caressing and most of all.. the kissing, coz he does it really well. Meanwhile, our other friend was busy trying to stuff two cocks into his mouth.. :) Anoth r guy managed to find his way into our clearing and stood there for a while, watching the 'show'. It didn't take him long to pull down his pants and start masturbating. He came nearer and tried going for our nipples.. but... err.. I guess he was a bit int midated by the intense foreplay that was happenign between the three of us.. :) He stepped back and jerked himself off till he shot. Meanwhile, I was getting a really hot bj. By then, all three of us were naked, with our pants down to our ankles, and shirt hanging on the branches. We were at it for a good half hour, taking turns at giving one another a good blow. Until finally, we all shot.. :) No anal this time round coz none of us had any rubber. But it was fun nonetheless. And the feeling of being watche ... I think there were at least 2-3 others peeping on us from a distance.. coz we heard a lot of scrambling as we were making our way out.. :)

It was a good outing. Not something that I want to do every weekend.. but.. once in a while.. yeah.. cool. and I got to know a fren as well.. :)

09/25/00 02:14:30

Name: Rocky

Your Nationality: Lion City

Comments:

James,

What are u waiting for? Consult the doctor now or at least the nearby Polyclinic (cut cost) and hv ur lungs checked. It can be SERIOUS if u delay!

09/25/00 00:37:47

Name: james

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Anyone encountered any breathing problems before?Have been not able to breathe well for the past week and was worried.Should i see a doctor for advice?

09/24/00 19:21:50

Comments:

If you like G VCDs, email me for listing.

09/24/00 17:14:55

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

I thought I had lost it for a while...

was at FR just now with AK and just sat there. Saw a few OK-lookers walk by but didn't feel any desire to react. Didn't feel a desire to go into the "Restricted" pathway to erotic fun.

In any case, it was fun to bump into a friend whom I have never chatted with (err... we basically cruised each other before but never did anything except exchange numbers in a passing car... you know the drill). He went through his life ... and told me ab ut wanting to go str8 and asked why there were no gay bars here. YOu know the sort with serving boys ?

Anyone keen on setting up a bar/karaoke place with serving boys ? It might be a great new biz oppoertunity.

Anyway ... i guess i haven't lost it completely. Seems like my stomache is acting up and I've got a mild case of diarrhoea...

This has been a quite nice weekend. No sex. Relaxed. Got some work done.

I guess next weekend will be similar. Ooops ... sorry to waste the bandwidth here. Will post my more erotic episodes in future ... gotta run ...

09/24/00 16:52:22

Name: Queen mother

Comments:

Mr Origins mentioned that he first heard the term "People Like Us" (PLU) in Singapore to refer to gays even though it was used 80 years ago in the UK to refer to fellow-aristocrats.

"PLU" as a term has a political history. It's the name of the first organised gay group in Singapore that began around 1993 and tried to register in 1997. Not surprisingly it was refused by the govt. It is still in use as the name of the group. It even ha its own website as above.

Due to increasing publicity by the group, more and more straights also know the term "People Like Us", or "PLU" as the name of the group and denoting gay orientation in general. It is not a . anymore among gays. Journalists know it. Other civil ociety groups know it.

So if you say "PLU" to mean someone is gay, don't be surprised if a third party and stranger who happens to overhear your conversation, know exactly what you mean!

09/24/00 16:44:53

Name: Plu_sg My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Gay-Btm

Your Fav Body Type: 170m, 56kg, w27 Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Looking for top...

09/24/00 16:24:25

Comments:

hello people of the wind!

I am flushed right now after a rather sexlicious encounter at FR.. sheesh.. never thot I'd go there again..;p Aaaaaaanyway.. nice to see this board alive.

Hmm.. about this postings bit.. I recall writing some comments to Bi-in-deep-deep-closet but somehow, it kinda got lost.Weird. Anyhow.. good to hear you're doing well and that you find this board therepeutic..;p But.. err.. please hor.. dun try experiment ng after reading all the cum-inspiring stories, ok? I guess indulging in this wanton gay lifestyle requires some serious thinking and mental preparation somewhat.. :) Oh yah.. I forgot to complement you on your poetry.. great contributions man! And thanks or that last ode... though.. err.. I feel so over-hyped..;P

Golfie.. there's nuthing wrong about not liking the manhunt finalists.. everyone is entitled to their own tastes. I appreciate a good body.. and a pretty face, but it does not necessarily mean I wanna sleep with them. And Charles.. yeah.. that's a valid r ason. About the Manhunt Competition.. err.. they had the preview yesterday and from what I gather.. Manhunt Australia is the fave to win.. with Germany also the popular bet. It'll be a mainly ang moh line-up, though..

09/24/00 16:06:07

Name: Contradictment My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: True Love Your Fav Body Type: Twink and not so hairy

Your Nationality: True Blue sing jia po ren

Comments:

Hi there,

I have with me the rare movie 'Total Eclipse' starring Leonardo Dicaprio. This is the most sensual movie he ever made with his famous frontal naked scene.

This tells the story for two gay poets faling in love in a feudalistic era. Interested buyer for the VCD version please email me.

Cost is $25(Including Delivery)

Thanks

09/24/00 15:53:39

Name: Origins

Comments:

Well, I never knew the bolster was of Chinese origin. It is the predominant means of resting the head at night in continental Europe. In many places it's difficult to find what we might call a pillow. The British (and maybe others) call the bolster a "Dut h wife". You may guess why.

Oh, and while we're on origins, I should add that PLU (People Like Us) was used at least 80 years ago to my knowledge. Used by the aristocracy in the UK amongst themselves to indicate to fellow aristocrats that someone was one too. Maybe it was used in ot er English-speaking countries as far back as that. I don't know when it began to be used by gays. I heard it first in Singapore.

09/24/00 14:27:11

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

It was one of those nights, humid and inbearable.I just couldn't fall asleep so I took a jog and found myself at Bedok reservoir.Near midnight but I could still see and hear joggers along the sandy track.After about 2 rounds I sat on one of the benches al ng the tracks.Closing my eyes I took some deep breadths and started to warm down.Suddenly I felt this warm tongue on my hand..ooohhh a secret lover and so soon? I opened my eyes and screamed! It was this huge @#$#@ monitor lizard! I took off and after abo t a few metres bumped into someone.I kept screaming "Lizard! Lizard!" and found this pair of huge well defined arms pulling me up."Calm down, it's gone".I opened my eyes to see this hunk standing before me.Thanking him I started walking off embarassed but kept glancing back at his nice butt and toned legs.Making my way to the nearest toilet I started splashing water on myself.Then the door opened and the hunk came in.He smiled and asked if I was alright? A hero! My flashed a slutty smile and thanked him wh le he stood by the urinal and took out this huge tool! Finishing he saw me staring and looked shy.I gasped and complimented him on his manhood.He looked stunned as I came forward and stared harder.He said he was straight and apologised.I didn't want to wa te time so I said "You might enjoy it you know!".He just stook there and smiled sheepishly so I strutted to him and slowly started caressing his groin area.An erection told me he was in my control and I lowered his shorts to his ankles and started a slow et sucking.Leaning back against the basin he spread his muscled thighs apart as I massaged his hard wet tool with my soft wet lips and tongue.Soon he was humping it deeper down my throat but I wanted him in me so I turned around and offered him my tight h ngry butt.Looking into the mirror I could see his face as he slowly grinded his hips into me and filled me with his huge rod.Within minutes he shuddered and fired a hot load into me as I reached back and grabbed his butt.We didn't stop there and went to a secluded spot where we did a 69 and came again together.But the hight light of the night was when he brought me to Tampines North park where we peeped at this gay couple making out as we jerked each other off.(That's in another report...)

09/24/00 14:06:33

Name: basil

Comments:

saw you on Jln Bsar Gym on sun 12pm. You were working on your weights. Hope to know you. Friends?

09/24/00 13:29:13

Name: Plu_sg My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: 170m, 56kg, W28

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

I'm singapore chinese,Looking for gay friends.

09/24/00 10:04:39

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: laughter still better than sex

Comments:

Bi-in-a-deep-closet:

Hahahaha...funny post man. I told you, you can write. Smile, and the whole world smile with you. Let's see if you can surprise us next with a sexy encounter. I would love it especially if it's a funny one. Anyone have any funny and sexy encounter to hare?

Charles:

Thanks, I am feeling better. Pongol(old spelling?), Hougang, Upper Serangoon and Sengkang are group together in the North East of Singapore. Sengkang, which is actually creeping into Pongol, and Hougang now consist of mainly HDB flats. You are right, t ey were mostly farmland previously.

I don't know the cantonese word for bolster. Can somebody help. The Hokkien words are "Tuah Lum Pah".....kakakaka...no just kidding. That means big balls. The real word is "Poh Chim". I have no idea what they call it in Mandarin. Why don't you make n adventure of it, and see if you can find it yourself without knowing what's it is call? Remember that there are small ones for children so DON'T GET THOSE. I have a funny feeling that this bolster thing may catch on in the US. You just need a movie o tv star, like Ally Macbeal to use it in a major movie or tv series and the damn thing will fly through the roof. You heard it here first. So Charles, be a trend starter amongst your friends and start using one.

Some people, straights or gays, have been known to use it as a masturbation device....no kidding. Just put a towel over, put on your favorite Japanese chunky videos, and start humping away. Those funky smells I was telling you about?...it gets more funk er if you forget to put the towel on your bolster when you are humping it....*grin*. Let us know if you get one.

Jadebody:

Thanks for the meaning of "Kern Wan Tse Kan Pei". I roughly knows what it meant but my Mandarin is really poor. Chiang Ee Hern and Wang Chieh are my favourite Chinese singers. 50% of the time I can't figure exactly what they are singing....*smile*. I specially love Wang Chieh "To forget you, I might as well forget me(myself?)". I was introduced to this song during a tumultous relationship. True to the meaning of the song, I re-invent myself to forget him. Loving him was the old Golfnut, not the new one.

Brandon:

What is a no, no for me is someone who is inconsiderate. Hokkien for it is "buay chee tong". This is of course for a ltr. For short terms ones, if he is interested to have sex, manly and is over 3 lbs per inch of height, and walks on two feet, then tha 's all I need. Btw, Charles, I am almost everything you don't want! I smokes (heavy - ciagarettes, cigars and even pipes!), drink quite a lot, spend my money recklesly, etc...looks like we can't be twins afterall....*smile*.

Actionkid:

Something is seriously wrong with me. None, and I repeat NONE of those manhunt people do anything for me. Abs, pec, whatever. See already "tak shiok leh". I must be turning straight....*sigh*.

Back to the Olympics. I am still trying to get over the male player of the Chinese mixed double badminton team that won the gold medal. His name is Zhang Jun. Super duper delicious. My god, he is everything I want in a man. Chunky, manly yet cute fac , thunder thighs (I have a fetish for thunder thighs in a man), fair complexion, and he was so agile! Must be Teochew! The team was seeded only seven, but primarily because of his play they won the gold medal. This fella was running ALL OVER the court I ell you. In one rally, he actually jumped crosscourt at the back and while his body was angled 45 degree to the ground he actually executed a hard smash! He makes me salivate....*slurp*! Now why don't they have such people in the Manhunt contest? I do 't care, after the Olympic, I am going to quit my job and go to China and get myself a job as a lockerroom attendant at the China Badminton Training Centre. If the position is not available, fxxk it, I will buy myself one...didn't I say earlier that I sp nd recklessly? And that Zhang Jun had better not leave his funky smelling jockstrap or underwear lying around, cause he gonna find them missing. Don't stop me, I am really going.....*grin*.

What about the auction for the clothings of some of the Olympics participants. If they have Zhang Jun's underwear (must be used and unwashed) for auction, I will bid serious money for it.

Jeez...I must be going nuts.... :) Should really get a life and go out and get some no guilt kind of sex. Now, where is the numbers of Summer, Mac, or maybe the new Body Connect, what with aromatherapy quality essential oils, serene ambience and couch wa mer or is that crotch warmer?....whatever. Anybody has any reccommedations? I am kinda leaning towards Mac with his two hours of hard shiatsu and his favourite sextivity of "anally fxxked"...what do you guys think?

09/24/00 07:26:05

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

Comments:

Charles: You are right. This is my second time trying to post this. The first time it seemed to have been posted on the board but it disappeared after I came back in later and your warning post was there but not mine. ..Odd.

Anyway I am trying a second time. If it appears twice, I am sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

I like to thank all of you for your compliments and kind words of support.

Thanks Ak for your concern but I am ok..this is my way of coping.

Golfnut I am sorry for opening old wounds. I guess we are all brothers through our shared experiences. This one especially dedicated to you; something lighter as requested. Dedicated to all on BW too. Thanks a bundle. I never had my creative juices "cum" this way. I hope it works and you all enjoy it.

Ode to BW

The great stimulation begins when I scroll down the words on Blowing Wind and devour every line and story on the screen I feel myself get hard.

There's Actionkid; hottest man alive in darkrooms, suanas, groups 3, 4, 5s wow he makes the most of life I'm getting very hard.

Golfnut's tryst with his str8 frens the way he manipulates his expert hands to win the treasure in their pants I'm getting wet and hard.

Nick69's prowess in the cool night air his romps in town and Raffles Square gives new meaning to "doing it anyway" I have to stroke the hard.

Jadebody's jogging late at night his head bobbing and him thrusting all his might their humping shadows oh what a sight I'm stroking very hard

Reading all the goings on like night safari until dawn rimming, rutting, giving head stroking, poking, roughing in bed tight, tighten, moan and groan slide and ride, shooting loads spasms, screams, bodies interlocked I stroke faster - hard as a rock urgh urgh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Now where's that tissue box

09/24/00 07:10:28

Name: Charles, annoyed

Comments:

Warning!

If you try to do two postings in a row, sometimes Yahoo will lose the first one. That's what happened to my first posting. Grumble. :-( So this may not be as cheerful or long as my original version of the posting.

Actionkid

I do not have to pay for the trophies so I can give out as many as I want kekekekekekeke. The Sg rep was not on my original awards list, but he is all-around nice and not extreme.

Bitchiness Supreme

Well, it depends whether he said it in response to a bitchy remark, or to general campiness. But, as Shakespeare says, the lady doth protest too much, methinks. (That's the complainer, not the femme guys.)

Brandon

No-nos for me: smoking, heavy drinking, spendthrift, very conservative, sleeps out a lot, wants 100% monogamy, sexually incompatible, skinny, very muscular, washboard abs, bulging veins, huge adam's apple, mouth or intra-nasal or genital piercings, openly racist, early-bird, won''t communicate. Hmmmm. That list seems depressingly long.

09/24/00 05:57:47

Name: More Charles

Comments:

Brandon cont'd

o) very muscular p) won't communicate

09/24/00 02:36:49

Name: Body Connet

Comments:

Blending the art of aromatherapy and physiological massage, our knowledgeable therapists will recharge and revitalize you from body fatigue after a tired and stressful day. With our quality essential oils, serene ambience and couch warmer, you will feel t e healing hands that leave you recharged physically and mentally alert for another week of challenges. Mobile Phone No. 93885501.

09/23/00 16:27:27

Comments:

Charles dear.. I believe we can only pick ONE winner.. :) But anyway, from your pick of winnerS, I notice that you've also got a thing for them latin/mixed looks, eh? I kinda agree about the Singapore and Malaysian contestant.. they look really fresh faced and sincere.. I admit, I've got a thing about the face and the smile and the eyes..;P~ I like that Manhunt Germany look.. but then again, I've always got a soft spot for Thai guys.. they're really lovely and sweet.. :) As for the bod.. it is a toss up betw en Latvia and China.. ooh.. so MAN!!! Man, I feel like such a bimbo..

Anyway, about the Youth Singapore issue... I can understand their argument. This club seeks nothing more than personal gratification and enjoyment. I think they're entitled to chase after their own types and fetishes. I mean.. yeah.. when you want SEX and FUN, you'll obviously pick the sort whom you would WANT to have SEX and FUN with. And in the gay circle, unfortunately, physical looks and age play a significant part. You win some, you lose some. But then again, you'll be surprised to know that there are many many such clubs going on in Singapore. I was invited to join this Bisexual Sex Party Club before and I still get the occasional invites from other such gatherings.. I know there's the chub chasers groups, or the young guns groups, and the mature grou .. Of course, I dun go for most of them.. since I am trying to maintain a low profile..;P Point being, dun despair.. such gatherings only serve to fulfil desires of the flesh. If you want more, there are better avenues under more neutral environments..

09/23/00 16:04:35

Name: Bitchiness Supreme

Comments:

I couldn't resist posting the following hate message I found on a bulletin board devoted to muscle lovers. It's a literary masterpiece of its type. Pure bitchiness. There were many other postings on the topic from this writer.

"MnMuscle and Pecsadillo and you little Pekinese-bitch nick with the bulldog mouth,

To think that you sorry-assed, slobbering, stench-fuming tuna-twat pussies foist your subhuman effeminacy on your superiors is repulsive. Unfortunately, abnormal fairy gashes always have to play the feminine "she" shit and call everyone else a "she," simp y because you ARE abnormal. Has any one of you ever considered seeking psychiatric help? Or are you too busy trying to buy men because you are so sick, disgusting and pathetic that no self-respecting man would ever have anything to do with you? I say we o ght to make freaks like the three of you be burned at the stake for mocking men, denigrating them, and swishing your over-bloated cellulite laden asses in front of your God created masters. The three of you make me want to puke, and I'll wager I'm not the only man here that sees drag queens like you and wants to BARF. This is supposed to be "muscleservice.com" NOT sardine reeking- lisping- mincing-prancing-gutter-slut-faggot-dot com. Of course, you or one of your female acting little bitches will just HAVE to say "So there!" to me, because there has never been a woman-y pus-oozing cunt yet that doesn't have to have the last word. Go ahead. Prove me right. Come on, wussies! I know you want to halibut-hole at me. Go right ahead. You'll be burning in hell befo e long, and I'll get a great deal of pleasure patting your worthless Useless-as-tits-on-a-boarhog faces goodbye with a shovel as we bury you before you spread any more AIDS or other STD's.

Anyone who tries to buy men is FILTH, and she-males and females always feel they have the right to own men. I've got news for them. . . IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. Even if all the dyke Janet Renos of the world unite with you and push for dead-and-reeking-catfi h supremacy. You'd like that wouldn't you? I mean, it's your ultimate dream to kick men and denigrate them, isn't it? Gosh. Isn't that sexy, men? Don't you just luv these three lesbians with penis envy? It sure turns me on to read the postings of feminine men at a man's muscle website, doesn't it do the same thing for you?"

I hope this doesn't give any BWers ideas.

09/23/00 14:58:03

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Hmmm .. the above URL points to an interesting read about homosexuality in the imperial courts of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. And what do you know ... China's last emperor, Pu-Yi, was gay too ...

??????????

09/22/00 09:45:31

Name: calvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

i enjoy wearning G string but always feel a sore in my ass at the end of the day. Anyone to advise on this. Good to include your tel for further discussion

09/22/00 03:27:13

Name: Marcus

Comments:

**Uncensored Japanese titles** email for title list. latest Cauasian titles available at as low as $20. email for title list

09/21/00 19:53:19

Name: JadeBody

Comments:

Someone I knew very very recently urges me to post juicy stories on the board, because I wrote him some that causes him really horny and hard. Well, I guess it's time for me to share and do my bit of charity. Sorry bluebirdie, this one won't be sharing ex lusively for you only, but it's dedicated to you ... :)

It was one of those sleepless nights. Not because you couldn't sleep but just couldn't get into it. Your mind is so conjested with stuffs but you do not know what are they and it makes you frus rated, sleepy and sleepless at the same time.

In fact, recently have been feeling really stifled and lethargic, dun know why, is it overworked? Well, maybe. Is it under-sexed? Wo boy ...That's definite!!! What the heck! Those bad feelings have been coo ing inside me for so long and it's really suffocating!!! I must do something to purge these awful feelings out of my system!!! Without much thinking, I decided to go for a good long jog. Jog it out, sweat it out, you will feel much better after that, I th nk.

Looking at my watch, it's already past 1:30am in the morning. I was thinking if I want to jog, nobody can stop me, not even the time of the day (though I agree it's rather absurb to run at that kind of hour) but I don't care, I don't remember that here's any law or rule passed that after certain hour no jogging is allowed. Putting on my track shoes and shoooo ... I went. I jogged for a good 40mins and I am already sweating wet. I decided to turn into the neighbourhood park to do my warm down. The p rk was already dark. All lights were off but thank goodness, there were some streetlights nearby to give minimum provision. Just good enough to see the pavement or what you called the running/cycling track. I decided to go to my fav spot in the park, it's right on top and it's very quiet. Standing there you can see a good overview of the estate. I slow jogged up there. As I jogged up, about 100m away from me, I thot I saw somebody. That cannot be, I thought. Can anyone be as crazy as me? Jogging while the est of the world is snoring? As I came closer, Yes! There is somebody ... and hey! What is he doing? I cannot believe what I saw, from the side, I saw him doing some vigourous jerking off. He was standing facing where he has that goodview of the estate. knew that he is fxxking musterbating himself because his grip at his crotch and his fast pulling motion. As I came about 50m closer,I guess he must have realised someone's coming, he quickly stopped and removed his hand and pulled up his shorts. By that ime I was pretty near him. He turned and see who's coming and our eyes met. Oh ... an Indian! Tall, well-built, slightly unshavened, square jaws, sharp nose, big eyes , raunchy, manly and rough - a typical handsome indian matured man. As I slowly jogged p ssed him, I gave him a smile, he reciprocated with a somewhat awkward embarrassed smile, thinking I must have seen what he was doing. Of course I pretended like nothing

I purposely chose somewhere closeby where I could see him and he sees me while doin my warm down. Actually, I don't think he's a PLU and most probably he will just go off to avoid anymore embarrassment. To my surprise, he did not go off. In fact, he came to sit at a nearby bench which is a few feet away from me! He sat there crossed arm with both legs spread wide open. WOWWWW ... this is hot!!! Don't tell me??? No no no, I must keep my cool, I tell myself. I pretended not seeing him, continue my stretching exercise. In fact, I purposely do that bending waist-hands touch the floor withou knees bending stretching exercise - so I can showoff my butts to his face - seducing him ;P I can see that he is scutinising me every movement I did. With him sitting there, my stretching exercise is becoming more and more unnatural, and with him watch ng? Am I giving a free show of how to do warm down exercises? So heck!!! I turned around, wiping my sweat away and I said "hi" to him. And we started a conversation.

"Why? Jogging so late?" he asked.

"Ya lor, very bored!" I replied, coming to sit nex to him. By now, I can smell him. Not being racist, but he has a very strong smell, a very strong masculine smell, I like!!!! :P

"Bored? How come/cum?" he asked in that low baritone tone.

"How cum? Nobody to have sex, that's why bored lah!!!" I replie jokingly and it was supposed to test the water as well. Both of us laughed, then there was a pause, he didn't asked another question, but just looking at me, in a rather shy way. That's it!!! My gaydar detects that he could be one, I'm sure, the way he l oks, in his eyes!!! Now, my heart is pumping fast and it seems I heard his breathing gets slightly heavier, slightly faster.

"So, what do you like to do?" Oh my G**!!!That's it!The question of the day!!!I can almost see a bulge begins to grow from that horts again!!! He saw me looking at his crotch and smiled. My!!! I am going bonkers!!! I want that fxxking dick!!! I boldly touched his big beefy thighs, he didn't resist. In fact, he spreads his legs even wider to show that bulge even more noticeably. By then, his bulge is in full grown, but I am not sure, one thing I am sure is that he didn't ejaculate earlier (due to my timely disturbance ;P ) Slowly, I moved into his shorts to feel that piece of big meat. fxxk!!! It's fxxking BIG!!! Not just BIG, it's THICK and fxxkING HUGE!!! He closed his eyes as I begin to finger his enormous cock. I pulled down his shorts because I am hungry to see his mighty tool, feeling it is just not good enough, I want to see it, I want to suck it!!! Before my eyes is one fxxk ng unbelievable big piece of rod - 7.5" thick and hard!!! And he's precumming already. I told him to resist that cum inside because I want to suck him and want him to fxxk me. He said he will try but he cannot resist too long. I told him to stand up, and began to lick and suck him hard. He moaned with pleasures with "ah ..hahhh ...ah ..ahahhh .." as he catches his breath. I suck him with such heavy suction in my fxxking mouth that makes him goes hyterical ... with one hand squeezing his balls, and the ot er jerking my tool away. He was in such great intensity, that he begins to hump his mighty tool into my mouth, deep-throating me. My mouth could hardly contain this big cock but I wanted it, I opened my mouth bigger to let him fxxk in my mouth. With about 40 secs, he said in his quick panting breath that he's cumming soon. Quickly, I turned around and pulled down my shorts, displaying before him a tight smooth ass. By now, I'm sure his fxxking rod must have become 8" long ... very skilfully and without hes tation, he thrusted his huge cock into my hole "Arghhaaaaaa!!!" I screamed in pain!!! fxxk!!! This is fxxking fxxk!!!! My scream makes him even more hot and high, he rammed his big cock into me a second time - this time deeper and harder!!! "Arghhhaaaaaaa a!!!!" That motherfxxking tool is damned @#$%^&*#$^!!! He was afraid that I will not be able to withstand his huge cock and screamed uncontrollably, he mouthed me with one hand and the other went down to grap my cock. Humping me hard and deep as his ride ot faster and faster, fxxking me like a wild horse. The sensation shot up my head. The momentum got faster and faster like a unstoppable train. My scream couldn't be heard much as he covered my mouth. My hands were gripping the edge of the bench for dear ife. fxxk!!! I let out a loud groan and I cummed a huge pile. He was still groaning in absolute estacy as he rammed me. Soon, he came with a huge load and shot into my hole. I felt it and it was warm. Though, he came, he didn't stop but he was slower in m tion and he let go his hand, by this time my crack is wide enough for his cock to plow ... "ooohhh ...ooohhh ..aahh ...ooahhh" he moans.

After that, we gave each other a hot passionate kiss. He said thank you, said that I must be G**-sent, he's hung y and he was fed, very well-fed. I smiled, thinking to myself, I must thank G** as well, I wanted a workout that night and I have 2 instead. The next day, due to intense workout the previous night, I applied MC.

09/21/00 16:29:45

Comments:

err.. sumthing wrong with my link.. it should be www.manhunt.com.sg. Let's try again...

09/21/00 16:27:59

Comments:

I was just passing by time by reviewing the Manhunt pages again.. and err.. well.. no major change in my opinion about the local results. But, did you guys see the International Manhunt 2000 Finalists? Heheh.. they sure made me drool.. :) I noted a few thi gs though.. Brandon Choo was selected to represent Singapore instead of that Aaron chap.. I dunno why, but I think he does look like a pretty good choice. I'm surprised he didn't win the top prize. And although admittedly, a lot of the ang mohs there are elicious modelesque sorts, the asians should give em a good fight. Manhunt China is soooo MANLY!! Definitely my fave!! Slurp!! And Manhunt Germany and Manhunt Norway are both Asians too!! Yippedeedoodah!! And Manhunt Thailand.. delicious.. and with that s rip-tease-cum-hither pose.. what a turn on.. :) Check it out at the above link.. :)

09/21/00 15:24:54

Name: Caution : Youth Singapore

Comments:

I would like to caution readers to be careful, and to learn more about what Youth Singapore is about before sending your "candidacy"(their word), picture and especially your money to them. I am not saying they are afraud, but until they make things clear r, I would be very careful.

To Youth Singapore: Will appreciate if you can answer my queries:

1) Are you a registered profit or non profit organisation? If you are not, and you are attempting to collect monies on a commercial basis, it is probably illegal. Have you contacted a lawyer about your activities(collecting monies, organising parties co mercially..etc)? If not, you should. What does some of our legal eagles here say?

2) You said you "expect to have among us, tv celebs, models and hunks". Any proof? How many tv celebs have signed up? I do not like the word "expect". It is vague and subjective. What happen if your expectation is dashed? Any your hunks are not hunk ? You used the words, "tv celebs, models and hunks", the onus is on you to prove you have them.

3) Do you have a registered address, or at least a web site(this is actually not good enough for me)? Having just a "hotmail" account is not good enough. It makes you sound shadowy. What if you are a big fat ugly geek attempting to just collect picture of handsome hunks? How do we know? How can we know? You are attempting something new and unique, but does not hide the facts that to be succesful you gotta do the groundworks first. Learn from the people at Rai Rua - a really professional outfit cater ng to gays. They are a registered company with their own address and web site.

4) This is the most serious question. You are attempting to charge $100, $50 for NS and students, a month for membership. For that kind of money, what are you proposing in return? And I am talking concrete proposals, not some dream-like endeavours. Yo want to collect serious monies, you have to act and behave seriously.

Now, it looks as if I am putting a dampener on what you are trying to do. But if you can assure us that you are legit and serious, then some of us may join as members. If fact, you might have some rich people invest in your company. But if you cannot a swer those very basic questions above, you really have to go back to your drawing board.

Don't feel offended. I seriously think it is better for me to offend you unconsciously, than to have our men in blue, the home team offend you if your endeavour is illegal.

09/21/00 15:04:13

Name: David My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Strg8-looking Executives

Your Fav Body Type: Average Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Hi All, I m a faithful reader of BW.Enjoyed reading all your stories,sharings and sexual encounters. Well,getting over my 9years of relationship, which took me about a year to overcome the saddness,BW you are a consolation to me as I always look forward to read your web page. Yeah, it is my first time writing to share some notti thing I did last Monday. I was on leave and don't know what to do.Went for a swim and near by the pool,was gym and a sauna. Decided to pick up my courage to visit the sauna. Paid a small sum to enter the spa,where there was a steam room and a jaccuzi.Well,there was about 5guys inside the small place.Nothing great about them.....changed....went into the steam room.A guy followed me in...trying to look at me and using his hands to touch his penis in his underwear.Another guy came in and was trying to seduce me with his stares.Ai yah,both also not my type. Went to the jaccuzi and saw 2guys was having some fun inside the water.The water was so strong,so you can't see anything happening below.You can also sense that there were some legs moving around.But too bad,just not my day as all the guys were not my typ . JACKPOT! A guy came in and he looks cute.Can't tell if he is a PLU.He went in to the Steam Bath and I was in the jaccuzi.In the jaccuzi there were 3 of us.Well,he came into the jaccuzi and sat opposite me.2 guys came in and sat between him.To my observation,I can see that the 2guys were trying their 'best to get him'. So,I came out and went to the steam room.In a few minutes,he too came in but the guy in underwear also followed him.I went out of the steam room and went to the toilet to get some water from the tap.Well,the cute guy came in and smiled at me.I smiled at h m and said 'hi'.We went back to the steam room and started to chat.He is a Japanese and working in SG.Nothing much can be done in the spa as the guys keep coming in and out of the steam room.I decided to leave and told him that I will give him my number.B t,he didn't want me to leave him and asked me to wait for him outside the spa. We met outside and he invited me to his place in East Coast.Well,went with him and have a good time.kissing,licking,rimming,sucking....and can't believed that a 21years old Japanese guy have a 8inches penis.Thank You! Okay, heard so much about Rairua,wanted to visit it but got not enough courage to go in. For the Rairua management,is it TRUE that your bath house do chose your customer? I heard that 2friends(1young n 1older) went to your place,the reception asked the young guy to fill up the membership but asked the older guy to wait first.He let in the young guy while the older guy was still waiting at the reception area. I hope that this is not TRUE.I always have a high hope of going to your bath house and hopefully that it is not a place for only young guys.We in our thirties have our charms too.Matured Executives!!!Make Rairua Like Babylon Bangkok!!!

09/21/00 14:48:42

Name: Sam

Comments:

Have VCD for sale, e-mail me for title & price list. Thanks

09/21/00 12:58:46

Name: Youth Singapore

Comments:

Our organization plans to gather a few hundred real good looking young guys who share the same interest in fitness, fun and dance parties. We will manage this exclusive project in a professional manner and we expect to have among us TV celebrities, models and other hunks in Singapore. We have a place for our gatherings of all kinds . Many activities and facilities will be proposed to the members. Membership will be $100/- per month for working guys and $50/- for students and NS men. Age minimum is 18. If you are keen, please send your candidacy and a picture at yc2000sg@hotmail.com. It will remain absolutely confidential indeed.

09/21/00 12:14:05

Name: james

Comments:

To sam: Wish u lucK.

09/21/00 11:59:51

Name: sam

Comments:

To the navy captain who was in my school's(ntu) career fair today....u mistook me as your bmt buddy and we both thought we knew each other or seen each other before....just wanna tell u i was charmed by you...and hoped to make frds with u...if u happen to chance upon this...pls give love a chance! i feel if u r aj too, we can make it happen:).....

09/21/00 06:29:52

Name: Dick Hunter My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Caucasion

Comments:

Looking for more places to cruise in Singapore? check out http://www.squirt.org Parks, washrooms, saunas, bars, sex clubs, truck stops, glory holes etc.

09/21/00 05:39:44

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo@San Francisco.com

Comments:

MAC

Sorry, 2 hours of hard shiatsu is not my idea of bliss.

Golfnut

Wah! So notti one. Not just from what you did to those poor str8 boys. Nooooo. Notti for tantalising me by your saying earlier that they had to answer the next morning for what they did to you, and I was waiting for them to take sexual charge of you, and what did it turn out to be meh? They simply used you for a bleeding bolster pillow. Here I was waiting for them to get so horny that they plowed you like any red-blooded Teochew man would do, and they used you as a bolster, that's all! Chey!

Since you were kind enough to explain bolster (in fact, maybe I want to see if I can get one here), I'll try to explain kekekekekekekeke, even though I'm not sure I'm right (typical ang mo behavior, no?).

By the way, if you could orgas from ear stimulation, we'd all have to wear earmuffs. :-P

I didn't invent kekekekekekekekekeke, but I would guess it's sort of a wet laugh, with the consonant about halfway between the American English "h" as in "hung like a horse" and the northern China "h" as in "ni hao".

As for the Olympics, well I don't have a working TV at the moment, so I can't watch (not like Sg with one TV per room). When I last watched, I watched the diving competition, my favorite because maximal skin is shown on camera.

If I were going to watch something else, it would be wrestling, especially 77kg and up.

So I went to the Olympic site, http://www.olympics.org and was greatly disappointed. Lists of names, with heights, weights, and things like marital status, but no pictures. So I have to imagine what that 6'5", 214 lb. wrestler from China must look like (must be from far northern China, eh?). A few big guys from Korea as well. I guess I have to get off my butt and search for his fan page.

o-o

kekekekekekekekeke

Singsongboy, if Golfnut's story primed my pump, so to speak, your story shot it off. I just had to go wank afterwards. As for me, I did not enjoy getting fxxked even b4 AIDS, and will not receive it again if I can help it, but if I were to fxxk someone again (which I may not, it's not a priority for me) I can only hope it is someone as skilled and assertive a bottom as you.

Actually, in the old days I used to fxxk this ang mo on a regular basis. It never occurred to me to fxxk him. But the moment we got in bed, he would go down on me until my dick was hard and wet, then he would sit on it or pull me on top of him and push my dick into him, which I passively allowed him to do. He was always in charge, except for the one time after I had an argument with my parents (which time he said was the best fxxk I ever gave him). So who's really the top and who's really the bottom?

about Manhunt again

I forgot the most important awards of all! Yes! It's the award for best bulge. And the winner is....

...drum roll...

Poon Kwong Choon, Thomas.

Better luck next year.

09/21/00 01:05:08

Name: MAC

Your Fav Sextivity: ANALLY fxxkED

Comments:

Fit toned malay-arab; 171/65/c42/w31/size8 shoes.

Offers good hard massage; shiatsu/indonesian. Oil-bath ...shower.....massage....many ways to empty the stress from your mind n body abt 2 hours of blissful massage!!

Page 9260 7780

09/20/00 23:54:09

Name: Fetish

Comments:

Read from entertainment news that TCS8 hunk actor, TPH, would love to act as a gang-raped victim. Now I know his orientation.

09/20/00 18:58:34

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: J and S part 3

Comments:

Part 1 of this true account is posted on Sept. 15th, the second on Sept. 18 and this is the final part. Enjoy.

And thanks for those who had e-mailed me, telling me they enjoyed my postings, especially the frivolous ones (postings). I am glad that I am able to bring some smile and laughter to some people - which in my opinion, when I am sane and not lying between wo near naked, virile Teochew males, is better than sex.

************************************************************************ While letting my heartbeat catch up with my breathing, I ponder what to do next. Should I fondle S again, or check how J is doing? I did not take too long to decide. Although S has a large cock, I definitely prefer J more. I was attracted to his grega ious personality, his looks, his body size and of course I have not felt his cock yet, or rather his erect cock yet. I turned to my right and reach out for him under the covers.

J was lying on his back facing the ceiling. His thick and hairy legs were spread open. I slowly inched my right hand towards his belly searching for his groin. I was hoping that he would be erect already. I had earlier brought his limp cock upwards tow rds a 12 'O clock position before he turned away. Upon reaching his hairy and meaty belly, I reached further downward towards the object of my affection. It was still there in an upward position but his cock felt warm and thicker this time. It was not rect, just thicker but still soft. It probably felt this way, because it was in an upward position? I don't know and I don't care. J, meanwhile was still snoring loudly. Ever so softly, I started fondling and touching his fat cock. Since his underwea was so tiny, his cock basically takes up most of the front pouch of the underwear. His cock was soft but fat. At that stage, I cannot guess how long or thick it will become when erect. I actually enjoy sucking on a semi-soft cock, watching and feeling it slowly becomes engorged with blood and becoming hard and erect. I had thought of going down on him but that is something I almost never do on my straight friends when they are knocked out like this. Don't ask me why, I really don't know.

After a while, when I am sure he is still sleeping soundly, I became more daring and started to fondle him harder. His cock is still inside his underwear. I did not dare to reach in for the real thing yet, because the last time I did it to adjust his co k upward, he sorta felt it and turned away. So this time, I just played and massaged J's cock outside the underwear. Then I started tickling the underside of his cockhead, and after a few seconds, I could feel J's cock suddenly became harder and within few seconds, I had a superhard and thick cock in my hand! Eureka! Here it is, the object of my affection. The thing that I have longed for, the thing that makes PLUs, well PLUs. That damn thing which I was prepared to take huge risks just to see or t uch or feel.

I have to confess that I am not proud about what I did to satisfy my curiousity or lust. It is strange, that PLUs, or perhaps I should not generalise, that I am attracted to a man's cock. Especially a man that I am attracted to. Why am I not attracted o his nose, or ears? - that would makes life so much more simpler. Why his cock? What is it about his cock that we, or rather I am so curious about, or attracted to? I have one too, a reasonably big and attractive one (shy, shy only) so why should I be so curious about the damn thing hanging down from the other man? This is of course a rhetorical question. We all know the centre of our sexual stimulation come from our cocks. We orgas (is there such a word? verb for orgasm) from our cocks. We bring s xual stimulations to the other party via their cocks. More often than not, our G spot is centred on our cocks. That's the damn problem. That's why we are so fixated with cocks. If only men could orgas from their ears, I think we would remove a lot of anxiety for gays or at least for me. The object(s) of my desire would then be hanging from the sides of my desired man's head. And I don't have to go through all this shit just to see or feel the damn thing(s). I'll just walk to him and playfully pulle his earlobes and I would have just fondled him. But there's a problem, what would happened to all those school teachers that like to pull students' ears? They would become paedophiles.....*grin*......WHAT? Cannot joke is it? Remember this is my last d y to be frivolous....*smile* I don't care, I am going to do just that. I am going to start playing with my friends' earlobes. If they don't like, they can sue me.....kekekekeke (btw what's this "kekekekeke" shit - I have read it, and I guess it is a fo m of laughter but how exactly does it sound? - is it the sound made by that ugly Australian Kookaburra bird? I know what hahahaha or hehehehe sounds like, but kekekeke? I'd bet some one will come out with kakakaka next....*smile*).

My heart started pounding again when J's cock hardened. That's what I wanted to feel the whole night, and here it is. It felt really thick but not as long as S's cock. Not sure if J was awake - he was still snoring though, and I don't want him to turn way, I ever so slowly fondled his cock through his thin cotton brief. Thick head, thick stem but not long at all, no more than 3-4 inches I guess. I fantasized about taking the damn thing in my mouth, or being fxxked by that short but thick cock. I wa consumed with lust and desire and started to massaged J's cock a little harder. fxxk it, I am going for the real thing. Lying on my left side, I slipped my thumb and first finger under the waistband of his underwear while trying hard to notice if there is a change in his breathing(snoring) and body movement. A little more and I struck gold again. I felt his thick and warm cockhead first. I knew J was uncut - I have seen him naked in the locker room. But like S, his cockhead was protruding from its f reskin. Being more daring, I used my last two fingers to pull up his waistband and now his whole cock was loosen from the confines of his underwear. I then used my thumb and first two fingers to fondle J's cock. It felt so thick and manly, and I could ven feel some of his pubis hairs around. I played with it for a little while until my right arm, which was in an awkward angle became a little numb. I released the waistband and turned back to face the ceiling, happy and esctatic that I have finally fel the object of my desire. So this is how J's cock felt like.

I think I drifted off to a light sleep because the next moment I felt J's arm flopping onto my tummy. Jolted awake, I realised that J had turned to my side, his left arm on my tummy and his left thigh and leg wrapped over mine. This guy is using me as a bolster! (for the benefit of our resident ang-moh friend, a bolster is a pillow shaped like a HUGE suasage, perhaps 4 ft long and about 12 inches in diameter. Chinese people uses it to hug when they are sleeping. I have never seen a Westerner using bols ers but it is a very common thing here. Some people cannot sleep without it. One unique thing about bolsters. Those used by men sleeping in the nude, me for instance, have a funky smell around the middle where our groins/thighs wrap around it. Those u ed by women have a fishy smell - for obvious reasons....KAKAKAKA...*smile*)

I have no complain. With him wrapped around me like that (sloppy sleeper) I felt I was being hugged in a rather romantic way by him. Moreover, my left hand which was by my side when I drifted off, was just next to his groin. Damn, he can grabbed me any ime like that!! How often does a straight man you desire, nearly naked, wrap himself around you like that? I have no complain. J was breathing heavily and was pretty dead to the world. I adjusted my left hand a little to feel his cock which was nearly next to my hip. It has gone soft again. But I was contended to just rest the back of my hand against it. I touch it a little here and there but with him resting on me like that, I can't move much anyway. Moreover, I don't want to make any sudden moves to make him turn away. I was just comfortable to be so close to a man that I like.

After some time, I can't really remember how long, J turned back to face the ceiling again. I had enjoyed the way he was holding me and was quite disappointed that he had turned away. Well, everything good gotta come to an end. Then something crossed m mind. If he can hold me like that , why can't I use him as a bolster too? It only seemed fair. I almost never dare to wrap myself onto a straight friend that I sleep with. Not many people are so dead asleep that they can handle such a situation. But is different. He seemed to be really knocked out. So after a while, I just moved my body a little closer to J, and casually turned to my left and wrapped my right arm and leg over J's body. I was waiting for him to react, grunt, roar, jump up and scre m like a convent girl - anything, but he just laid there and continued to snore loudly. God bless this man - may he granted prosperity, good health, lots of children and good deep sleep....*smile*.

After a while, when I am sure he is sound asleep, my hand which "accidentally" dropped onto his tummy started exploring. J has a nice big chest for a fat man. Did I mentioned he used to play rugby when he was younger. He has hairs in the middle of his hest, and nice solid protruding nipples. Some men has nipples that are flat, or even sunken in which are not as attractive as solid protruding nipples. My hand slowly, ever so slowly, drifted over his chest, playing lightly with his nipples, stroking hi chest. Meanwhile, I moved my right knee which was wrapped over his thigh, upward over his groin. I could feel his cock which was not hard with the side of my knee. I was in heaven. Holding my man like this. Stroking his upper body with my hand and m ssaging his cock with my knee. After a while, I could feel his cock hardening. I moved my knee away and moved my hand down to massage J's fat cock. Heightened with lust, I just slipped my hand into J's underwear to reach for that fat meat. fxxk it if e wakes up. I want that meat, I need to feel that meat. I grabbed hold of J's cock and started squeezing it lightly while pressing my pre-cum soaked cock against his hairy thigh. I slipped my left hand into my underwear and start to jerk off. Within a few seconds, while still squeezing J's fat cock with my right hand, I came, gushing huge loads into my left hand. Oh my god, I needed that. I was hard for most of the evening, and my huge load reflected that. I turned back and wiped my hand on the shee s (yeah, gross, sue me!...*smile*) and waited for my sanity to return.

During the course of the night, I drifted on and off to sleep. As the hours wore on, I would be awaken by J or S moving around in their sleep. Even S used me as a bolster too - his right arm wrapped over my chest while he lay on his stomach. Every so o ten, I would fondle their cocks when they are lying close to me. But it seemed their sleep is not so deep anymore, and every so often they would turn away when my fondling gets too intense. Moreover, I had been satiated and I was'nt that crazy anymore. owards the morning, I felt them again, and they were both hard, probably due to accumulated piss in their belly. I didn't dare to do too much just in case I woke them up. But it was nice that both of them were hard at the same time.

During breakfast, we were joking about how loudly the other person were snoring when J asked me if I was kicked by him last night. He casually added that he was terrible sleeper and tend to move around in bed. He said that even his wife was kicked by h m unknowingly a couple of times when he was sleeping. S also said he tends to snore and move around when he sleeps too. I asked them in a joking manner if they remember using me as a bolster. J then laughed, and said that's why they purposely let me sl ep in the middle. It was all part of men talking nonsense and joking. If only they knew that I had played with their little brothers the nite before, they may not be so cheerful in the morning. And sure enough, I played like fxxk on the golfcourse and ost some money. Ahhhh, the price of lust. Worth it? Of course! - every fxxking single cent!!!....*grin*

I never had another encounter like that with J or S. J was posted to China about two years later and had been there since. S, who I occasionally bumped into at the golf course has two little girls. J has a son and a daughter.

09/20/00 18:52:37

Name: singsongboy69

Comments:

to ak,

please don't even think to change format of message board...... i like it this way

it like market place - every thing going on aroundm u, and it fun!!!!

other bard change to be like department store, everything in it's section and everything in order, and it not fun anymore

like i say this board like market, everybody yelling, sometime can't hear yourself speak for noise...but it fun

i like it best!

09/20/00 18:45:02

Name: o-o

Comments:

enter singsongboy in dark glasses.

he here to atone for sin with little bit sexy, cruise story.....from rich tapestry of his life.

i sitting near entrance to coffee shop enjoying morning coffee - he came striding along street, looking good enough to catch eye, maybe 30, strong slim figure, with only little bit of incipient pot belly, strong face and getting closer could see nice bulg in right place. drawing level he catch my look at him and stop.

( ahh! a victory i thought - but he tell me later it was my construction helmet on table that caught his eye----aaaah! deflation).

but he do stop and invite himself to join me - ha! very confident guy, who turn out to be visiting Honkie guy.... he come str8 to point and invite me back to his hotel.

so i go and 10 minute later, we inside his room quietly sizing each other up. he touch first, by opening shirt and touching nipple, which alway send electro shock thru body, observing reaction, he start to undress me--with commentary on each part unpacked then start to kiss me so hard. i acting with restraint ( deep, strong, discipline) wait till he finish before going for main interest - his dick.

wow! this was going to be fun...it felt biiiiiig!

so i undo his belt and unbutton jeans and slip down slim strong leg to find myself face to face with beautiful dick about seven inch long, with slight twist...it already hard and spring str8 out at me, waving round..( trying to think later, i think it lik old fashioned gate close spring with slight curve and)..

face to face with dick like this make me all confused.

but he lift me up and slips off his T and says come on and lead me to bath room, turn on showwer and pull me inside shower. then he start to wash me and when soap and fingers went str8 to arse and i feel him make it veri clean, i knew i have morning full f joy. he started to nibble at my ear lobes and kiss my throat, and then to my lips, all the time half hugging half washing, then he turn me round and starts to slip dick inside me....i gotta say NO at this point, because maybe --well u just doan know do ? but he not upset, just says OK and starts to use finger instead, now kissing and massaging my back and cheek of arse and other hand down below arse hole betwenn there and balls. this guy clearly very skilled at sex. well, shower sex nice sometime, but i prefer dry sex on bed, so i whisper this suggestion to him and, so he turn off shower and lead me out by hand and dry me, taking opportunity to dry arse and tit and even dick, rolling cut skin back to dry all of it, w en i take towel, he let me do same to him -- and all time his dick stay hard. when i dry it, wasted effort, because i can't help making it wet again-he laugh and say, that's nice, but i want to fxxk u, ru going to let me. i stand up and whisper in his ear yes! but pls wear condom

taking hand again he lead me to bed and find lube and condom in bag, roll it on and make my arse slippery ( i don't think he needed much, by now quite wet inside).

he kiss me hard again and lay me on bed, with pillow under to raise hole in air and kneel in front of me. when i see that beautiful dick heading for my arse i think i going to faint with delight--but he pause at critical moment with just faintest touch f om dick on arse muscle - and says with smile, would u like cigarette first? when i say i doan smoke, he laugh and say, well i'd better fxxk u then! and pushes dick str8 in..oooooh!!!! fuuuuuck!!!!! this guy so skill.

i let him fxxk for a few minutes, and he obviously have much pleasure in this, he make almost as much noise as i do. (i know some guy have silent sex, but if u ever meet me in coffee shop and take me home u will find i have noisy sex- and i keep talking oo, like push harder! and i like u!, and maybe if not first time, i love u! !- so be warned).

when u have sex with stranger, u always wonder thing, like how long does he last?--- so after about 5 minute i get idea he stayer, so i decide to give him treat and wrestle his dick - so i start to pull inside muscles tight against his dick and then relax - so when he push, i pull tight and then relax when he draw back, wow, he really react to this and start to tell me i m his best ever fxxk, which i like to hear, so do more sqeezing with inside muscle... (some people think being bottom is passive-- but i ike to be active when being fxxked.... in fact some time i get in control and make my top fxxk to my order). well if u take above paragraph and rpeat 101 time that will describe rest of time..he fxxk me for over hour, then tells me he wants to cum and stop and make me sit on him, and say, come on get your dick hard and cum with me ( better explain - i one of th se people who dick go soft when getting fxxked, all my feeling is inside) so we change over and i sit on his dick and start to pull as we fxxk - this way it take about 5 minutes and i feel his dick jerking inside me as it spurts cum, and me wishing that no such thing as aids, so i could really have it spurting inside my fxxk tu e and not into condom. feeling him cum, i let my dick cum too and shoot cum onto his chest, he pull me down and kiss me and start to rub cum on both our bodies, puts some on his finger and touch our lips with it, and start whispering to me that i am so be utiful and what wonderful fxxk i m.... i tell him that he got nice dick, that i have fallen in love with his dick and will he fxxk me again..no he say we go eat something, so i ring office and plead for personal break.

we eat-then back to hotel for afternoon fxxk.

we go out to eat light for evening, and back to hotel for evening fxxk.

for 1 week, i see him every day, most days 2 fxxks. would be 3 if i could have taken time from work. he tell me that in hk, he live with 2 boyfriend and fxxk both of them, some nights one right after other.

i think this guy may be sex machine, u know like arnie in terminator film... dick made out of steel spring with skin on top.

he call me once after he go home, and says he could fall in love with me if i let him... then i never hear from him again,

but the memory live- and when i am veri old and as life drain from me - i am going to remember this guy and his steel dick.

09/20/00 17:52:12

Comments:

G VCDs to let go. Email for listing.

09/20/00 17:22:08

Name: Jadebody

Comments:

Has anybody eaten a plate of char kuey tiao recently? A real local delicacy!!! I did!!! And it was and is and will be a good one. Thanks to Biaddc!!! :)

nix, sorry to hear that you are being played out. Take it easy, these people are immature and ins cure in themselves. Do not allow what they did to steal our dignity and happiness.

09/20/00 12:25:56

Comments:

By the way, if you can't post a story or message through the posting hyperlink on this page (I try and can't), try the link on the main homepage.

09/20/00 12:24:12

Comments:

Sorry to let off some anger and fustrations here.

Lately I am really fed up with trying to meet guys especially through gay.com chatroom. Either they promised to meet you and stood you up or promised to call you (after getting your number) and failed to do that.

My luck was so bad that I met a guy through the chatroom who even gave me an incorrect address when he invited me over to his place. I thought he sounded so sincere when he gave me detailed instructions in getting to his place. Even gave me a contact n mber (which of course was a wrong number also). So here I went to this address with the hope of seeing a muscular hunk and then this hope broken by an old lady opening the door and said no such person.

Of course, I am naive and should have call to check first. But I would never guess that some gays are out for this type of sick fun at the expense of others who are sincerely looking for friends and sex.

Well, thanks for reading this. For guys who feel concerned, I am okay. On the other hand, for guys who like play the above tricks, stop hurting other people.

09/20/00 10:56:37

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

Comments:

Dark Room Hangover

How will the morning break when I awake from a night in the dark where I could not see yet fully aware, fully conscious of everything around me of each breath each touch each moan, groan and sigh merging into one one in being with beings in the dark in the black when I awake how will the morning break?

09/19/00 23:00:04

Name: Blueshirt

Comments:

Hi, we often bump into one another during lunch time at Outram. We often go to the same food court. I dun really know if you r one as you look so serious and aloof although you look young. I would like to know you but circumstances are such that we are al ays surrounded by our office colleages. But still I guess it doesn't matter and I just want to say i think you look very boyishly cute.

09/19/00 15:31:42

Name: national stadium

Comments:

hi, saw u at national stadium this morning (Tue, 19 Sept 2000). We glanced at each other but i was too shy to approach u...pls reply if u see this :)

09/19/00 06:17:30

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Hunks Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

09/18/00 18:15:07

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: maturbation is probably all that I get to enjoy nowadays

Your Fav Body Type: Chinese, Korean and Japanese weightlifting or gymnastic coaches Your Nationality: peace zone

Comments:

This is the continuation of my encounters with J and S. For those who did not know, the first part of this true story was first posted on September 15th, before World War III.... :)

Before I start:

Hey Actionkid, I used to live in Lor 16, which Lorong did you lived in? And I do remember the prostitutes sashaying down the streets and their clients. But I always prefer looking at the clients. The prostitutes and the tranversites or bapoks (spell er ?) never did attract me. When I was very young, I had spied on a prostitute and her client doing IT. I really had a interesting childhood, but that's another story.

I was a little high myself that night from all the drinks we had at dinner. So I was more daring and horny as compared to my usual quiet choir boy personality (a collective shout of "YEAH, sure - golfnut with a choir boy personality...what rubbish" could be heard from the readers of BW bulletin board.....*grin*). Ok lah, as compared to my usual self then. After a little more fondling and stroking of his hard and solid cock which was still confined by the waistband of his underwear, I decided to go for b oke. Screw J, I thought. Here's a big cock for the picking. I can't wait for J to turn over. I need to, I want to find out how big, and how long S's cock is when it is released from its confinement of the waistband. I was consumed with lust and I jus went for it.

S's belly is not as big as J's. But with men in their 30's who had a relatively good life and one drink too many, S had a beer belly too - not too big but a beer belly none the less. Also, it was not as hairy as J's but when I touched his belly before r aching into his underwear, I could feel a sprinkling of public hairs. I reached under his waistband at the point where his hard and thick cockhead was restraint. I used my first and middle fingers to so carefully slip it under the waistband and I struck gold. I could feel J's cockhead with my fingertips. I knew J's cock would big and long, so I decided to lift the waistband up to release it and true enough, the damn thing jutted out like a snake. I then let his waistband down, and his cock was jutting out of the waistband by about two inches.

Unlike many men in the the US who prefers traditional-cut white briefs (for the benefit of local guys, I am refering to those white Crocodile underwear that are declining in popularity here) or boxers, men in Singapore like bikini type underwear. It may ontain their cocks in either a 6 or 12 O' clock position when it is not erect, but it definitely cannot contain the damn beast in a 12 O' clock position when it is erect - unless of course it is a small beast, or the damn cock is painfully restrained. So I actually did S a big favour, by releasing his cock.....*grin*.

S has a nice cockhead. I could feel that it was not cut, but the head was protruding out a little from its foreskin. I played a little with the part of the cock that was jutting out but I wanted to feel the whole thing. If I slipped my whole hand into is underwear, I was afraid that the waistband may became too tight and S may woke up. Therefore, I turned to my right side and with my left hand, I pulled forward the waistband releasing S's cock which was still hard. With my right hand I ever so caref lly reached for his whole exposed cock. My god (this not a religious statement please) it was big, thick and hard. It felt long too. My heart was pounding like mad like it would jumped out of my body. Here it was, the object of my desire (actually the object of my desire AT THAT POINT of time) in my hand. I touch it, tried to measure its length with my fingers, tickled the bottom of the cockhead (the part where it is most sensitive), I tried to measure the thickness by encircling my fingers around, sq eezing it a little. And all these while, S was breathing heavily, quite dead to the world and the small little things I was doing to his cock. I already have fantasies about him masturbating him or even sucking IT, but I was still sane. Or was I? I wa consumed with desire then and if I did not know that S had consumed a large amount of alcohol, I would really not be so brazen. I was fondling S for quite a few minutes, when it crossed my mind that he was actually awake and enjoying the attention I was giving to his cock. I then tried pulling his foreskin down. He suddenly uttered a sleepy grunt and turned to lay on back facing the ceiling. I just had enough time to quickly release his waistband and his cock. I then turned back myself, half expectin to get a punch in my face and half hoping S to ask me to continue. But nothing happened - and after a few seconds, S started to snore. WHEW!!

I lay on my back facing the ceiling, my heart still pounding like crazy. I had just fondled a near stranger, a friend of my friend. Was he awake, did he know? I came on this hoping to "get to know" J better, but ended getting to know S better!!! Much etter!! *grin* I am sure they have a special place in hell for people like me. While I was catching my breath, J had turned back facing the ceiling again and snoring loudly. So now, I have two near naked straight and desirable men whom I have just fond ed by my sides, snoring like pigs and basically dead to the world. What was a red blooded gay male like me supposed to do? God help me for I have sinned and I am consciously going to sin even more (JOKING lah!!!)....*grin*

Listen guys, I am going to post this first. I will continue with part three(the final part) tommorrow. I am kinda sleepy...it is about two am and I gotta catch a bit of sleep so I can get up early to catch the Olympics. Thanks for understanding.

09/18/00 17:18:07

Name: AK fan

Comments:

Good to see this site back to normal. Wahlauay, AK.. you always so diplomatic one hor. I saw the Manhunt winners/finalists.. some are quite teruk one!!! Seriously! Hahahah! I think I also can go into final.. if only i got the guts. And to those who want t know how AK look like, aiyah.. dun fantasize lah.. he very normal one. But yahlor, he got special sexyness about him. Hard to describe. He just make you feel comfortable lor. Make you want to sleep with him and have sex the whole nite long *wink* ;) Anyw y, chey!.. I miss the olympics gymnastics. Did anyone spill their dicks while pommeling on the horsey? I WISH!!

09/18/00 15:46:11

Name: Wagga Wagga My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Sex Your Fav Body Type: body

Your Nationality: None of yer biz

Comments:

Anything.Have u heard of the term overgeneralisation. Oh god!If u see a goodlooking, nice and moneyed guy, just stick ur tongue out and slurp at him, if he responds by fingering his crotch and lowering his gaze to his own crotch just get down on ur knees nd gratefully worship his manhood . If not , just move on, baby. Str8 guys usually will not missed out on a free blow job done discreetly, hell they'll be so damn grateful to get their load off, if any fag is willing to open their mouths the right way. Wink, wink, if u get the drift.Well, at least for a fag ,compared t a woman, if he open his pretty slurpy mouth he means it, when a woman opens her mouth either way the man starts to pay and pay and pay. But I did enjoy reading that post.LOL.It did make me laugh and it contained some 'truth' to it.

09/18/00 15:14:02

Comments:

Hope some of you watch the Olympics Gymnastic Final (Men) on Mon night 8-10pm. The guys are all so hunky especially the Chinese and Japanese, some of them so cute and handsome beside their muscular smooth bod.

I think the gymnastic is the best competition to watch hunks. Swimming is second but lose out due to the swimmers being in the water most of the time. At least the gym guys will flex their muscles when they do their stuff on the bars, rings etc. Too b d bodybuilding is not in the Olympics, then besides a good show on TV, Singapore will stand a chance to win medals.

09/18/00 13:06:36

Name: ManInRain

Comments:

Hey guys, forget ManHunt. Check out today's Straits Times Page 82 featuring "Hunks in High Places", with 12 "high-fliers who have caught the eye" of ST Money Desk reporters. Maybe one of them could be your Boss.. ???

Of cos, my personal favourite has to be *hahaha* Lionel Lim, 44, vice-president and MD of Sun Microsystems Asia South... to think to be overpowered and/or overpowering him in bed... WAH LAU!!!! X-)~~

By the way... does ActionKid look like any of them...? Or is he 100,000,000,000 times better? :-P

09/18/00 12:45:36

Name: Anything

Comments:

Food for thought

> >The nice men are ugly. > >The handsome men are not nice. > >The handsome and nice men are gay. > >The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married. > >The men who are not so handsome but are nice men have no money. > >The men who are not so handsome but are nice men with money think we are > >only after their money. > >The handsome men without money are after our money. > >The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual don't >think > >we are beautiful enough. > >The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice >and > >have money are cowards. > >The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and > >thank God are heterosexual are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!! > >The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest on us > >when we take the initiative. > > > >NOW... WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN?

09/18/00 12:01:19

Name: fasd

Your Fav Body Type: Kind & Loving

Comments:

It's kind of funny how golfnut is attracted to teochew. For me, if i felt something for a certain guy, 9 out of 10 he will turn out to be hokkien ( BTW, i'm not ). Another weird thing is, i hardly get attracted to a cantoness, no matter how good looking h is. It has nothing to do with prejudice, just un-explainable personal preference. GOLFNUT, please continue your story, no matter how busy u r. :)

BTW, I am in support of all u guys who like to pursue deeper into your spiritual self. But from my own experience, don't force it on yourself, don't force it on others. God has a schedule of his own for everyone regarding spiritual awakening. Usually very little can be achieved by talks alone, esp on BW's site where people will just "scroll" you by. :)

Hmmmm..... R u guys still reading this boring stuff ?

Anyway, for those who feel trapped and lost, have faith, it's all part and parcel of your growing process. Start by working on your own inner peace first. If you can't even accept yourself, who will ? Don't get locked by your gayness, go out experience an appreciate the wonders ( good and bad ) in life. The more u are amazed and humbled by this miracle called life, the more you will be atuned to "whatever name you address him with".

Sex and romance

May be a many splendid thing,

But just a drop of water,

In the ocean of wonders in life.

It's not about being right or wrong

It's not about being straight or gay

It's just about being a better person, u and me.

09/18/00 10:06:22

Name: Edmund

Comments:

Oh WOW !!

You die for the weekend due to being ill and cannot even drag yourself to the computer and there is like HUGE CHUNKS of stuff to wade through !!!!

Hmmmm quite interesting hor?? ... this whole issue thingy ....we heard a lot about the fundamentalists' views.

I kinda like the catholic church's view towards the entire issue: article 2358 of the Cathecism of the Catholic Church states:

"The number of men and women who have deep seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. They do not choose their homosexual condition; for most of them it is a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust iscrimination in their regard should be avoided."

hmmmm Interesting hor ?? God doesn't seem so mean after all ....

As for the olympics ... I am REALLY dissappointed this time round ..... which SILLY IDIOT invented those silly new swim CLOTHES (can't call them trunks .....) Can't see a THING with them !!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...

lots and lots of love: BLAST me through email ... let's not muck up the board !!

Edmund

09/18/00 09:04:36

Comments:

yaay.. back to normal transmission.. :)

Hey, Golfnut.. we culda been neighbours..;p I recall the old Gayworld. It used to be a treat for us to trudge across the lorongs and go there. I recall that they had a small theatre showing Hindi films and a boxing ring. And they had some amusement games nd a shopping store too. There is also the kacang puteh man there.. :) I miss those simple days. Hmm.. about the mini farms there.. I remember getting chased by a goose AND a crazy turkey till I nearly fell into a drain. And I recall getting stung by a swa m of bees while I was cherry picking (;P) at the age of 4.. And there was this park which had a huge Banyan Tree and plenty of Jasmine plants.. somewhere near Lorong 14, I think.. I spent many evenings exploring every crevice there.. And I remember the bi ch fights between competing prostitutes AND the bapoks..they made life very colourful for us:) It was fun growing up in Geylang! Nowadays, everything is so alien to me. I was there some months back to.. err.. well.. all the budget hotels changed the scene tremendously. Still, it looks very much alive. But different.. sigh..

About the Olympics.. hey, they'll be showing MEN's GYMNASTICS TONIGHT!!! 8PM AT SPORTSCITY!! Dun miss it.. hehehe.. Too bad for me, though.. I'll be doing my regular swims..

And Marlboro.. I've just got the Music CD. I haven't really had the time to listen properly to the entire album.. but I still think she's great! I lurrve "I Deserve It", "Don't Tell Me" and "Paradise".. but then again, it was only based on first listen... Anyway, she's done some really great interviews. I hope the thing between her and that Guy last.. they look great together.. :)

I know this is going to sound weedy.. but err... A1 did a cover of Aha's Take on Me.. and they've gotten me hooked!!! Damn these boybands ;} hahaha!

09/18/00 08:09:08

Name: malbroman

Comments:

ONE more ay to the release of MADONNA's brand new album MUSIC!!!!. Get itin the shops on the 19/9/00!!

My views on the Singapore Manhunt? They look YUCK!! Seriously, most o not look good or even average. Some actually ugly. Please do not tell me these are Singapore's finest? I know I will be attacked, but Manhunt is becoming a joke, just imagine what thos who did not make it to the finales look like.

09/18/00 08:02:17

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Chinese weight-lifting coaches

Comments:

I presume (I dare not use the word assume for all the wrong but enjoyable connotations) that normal transmission is back.

Olympics first. My eyes are like pigeon eggs from the endless hours of watching the games. I am a sports freak - since I was very young. My earliest memories of the Olympics was from 1968 when I watched it from a neighbour's tv. Since you guys stole t o days of my frivolity (JUST KIDDING) by talking about buddhism (that's my religion) and buddha (god?) I want two more days to be frivolous.

OK. Who are your favorite Olympian in terms of looks, body, hair colour? Whatever it is about that guy or those guys that makes you wish you had trained all your lives to be be there with them. Me first. I chope (for the ang mohs amongst us, chope mea s choose first, or reserve first)ALL the Chinese and Japanese weightlifting coaches that are above 75 kg or 170 lbs. Yeah baby, yeah! These babies makes me salivate....*slurp*

So who in the games makes you guys slurp?

Please wait a little for me to finish my story on J and S. I'll probably do it during telecast of idotic games like synchronise swimming or women waterpolo. Actually this game also brought back memories of an sexual encounter I had with a ex-Olympic gym ast some 10-12 years ago. No kidding. No I am not drunk when I am writing these. I will post the encounter after completing the J and S story.

Charles:

Upper Serangoon is a district North-East of Singapore. It does not have a reputation of being a hotbed of sexual activity unlike Geylang. By the way, like Actionkid, I grew up in Geylang, and believe it or not, Geylang has a old run-down ex-amusement pa k call......Gayworld...LOL. It was built, maybe 50 years ago when the word "gay" had a totally different meaning and connatation. Back to Upper Serangoon. This district, including Ponggol, which is right next to it, used to be populated by large number of Teochews who were farmers and fishermens. Pongol was in fact previously a fishing port and pig-farming area. This was of course way back then. The inhabitants there were originally taoists like most other Chinese. But due to the presence of some Ro an Catholic churches right smack in the middle of the neigbourhoods, quite a few of them became Christians. Previously, and maybe even now in some of these churches, prayers and sermons are conducted in Teochew. Even politicians there are Teochews if th y want to have a chance to win the hearts of the people. The place used to be pretty working class, but like most of Singapore, it has been gentrified and the place is now pretty middle-class with equal shares of private and public housing. Probably one of the nicer neighbourhoods to live in. The Teochews living there are of course a bonus.

I have my thoughts and opinions regarding the reccent discussions here on religion. Many times I have been tempted to put my thoughts here, but I have held them back so as not to offend anyone. What can it serves? We will never change each other's mind where religion is concern. So, peace to everyone, and let the playground reopen so we can all start playing again.

09/18/00 07:00:08

Comments:

Hi chris.. I'm sorry for those remarks. I guess there is that tendency to compare current contestants with the past.. I honestly think the photography did not give the guys justice. Admittedly, there are some cute guys there.. Charles had already given hi review.. :) Aaanyway, all the best!

09/18/00 06:39:53

Name: Seng

Comments:

Hi guys, quite surprised when I saw the board within only these few days that I was away (actually today I am also not in Singapore). To me, it's not a matter of why I'm gay. What can we do with the past? Even though you are able to find out why, can you o something over it? to my point of view, I think it's the best to live your life for today and torrrow. Gay or not gay is not a matter, it's only matter that you are gay and can you make yourself worthwhile? We are gay, I think be better face the fact t at we are. Is it really wrong to be gay? I'm gay and I'm happy with myself. Gay is actually just a sexual preference. People have his/her own preference and we all also have our own and our preference is another guy. That's the fact, face it.

Hopefully, I can see more pleasure message from you guys. Let's say sex story or fantazy or ..... ;-) *wink*

09/18/00 06:11:07

Name: chris

Comments:

tts funny, i m a manhunt finalist. when i traded pics with actionkid, he didnt say i looked yuks. hmmm.....

09/18/00 04:04:27

Comments:

Oh yah.. as a follow-up to Zen's suggestion.. yes.. there are support groups out there which would be better suited for those who wish to seek help in accepting their gay self. Of course, by stating the sites here, it does not, in any way, mean that BW is partial towards these groups. I write as an individual and if it serves to help others, then it will be my good deed for the day.. :) Anyway, most of these sites are pretty much well-known and have their own following..

Yawning Bread at http://www.geocities.com/yawning_bread

This is an excellent site which carries plenty of good articles and personal musings. It is good to read it once in a while to give ourselves a wider perspective of the gay lifestyle.

(a href="http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/3878" > The PLU Website at http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/3878

This page has a link to the local support groups which conducts face-to-face meetings to discuss issues, etc. It has support groups for the different religions as well as age groups.

The Project Q Website at http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4857

This site has some interesting guides for the young ones.

Action for AIDS at http://www.afa.org.sg/

I lurrrve their Agony Aunt section! The Makcik is totally brazen and upfront.. :) A good site if you wish to seek information.

And of course, there's the other webpages which provide us with support in one way or another. You may find links from the abovementioned site. I personally like the SgBoy site.. though they're closed for now until the money issues are settled... Anyway, he internet provides a wealth of information.. sometimes, too much for us to handle.. > ;)

Happy surfing boys!!

09/18/00 03:57:29

Comments:

Oh yah.. as a follow-up to Zen's suggestion.. yes.. there are support groups out there which would be better suited for those who wish to seek help in accepting their gay self. Of course, by stating the sites here, it does not, in any way, mean that BW is partial towards these groups. I write as an individual and if it serves to help others, then it will be my good deed for the day.. :) Anyway, most of these sites are pretty much well-known and have their own following..

Yawning Bread at http://www.geocities.com/yawning_bread

This is an excellent site which carries plenty of good articles and personal musings. It is good to read it once in a while to give ourselves a wider perspective of the gay lifestyle.

The PLU Website at http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/3878

This page has a link to the local support groups which conducts face-to-face meetings to discuss issues, etc. It has support groups for the different religions as well as age groups.

The Project Q Website at http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4857

This site has some interesting guides for the young ones.

Action for AIDS at http://www.afa.org.sg/

I lurrrve their Agony Aunt section! The Makcik is totally brazen and upfront.. :) A good site if you wish to seek information.

And of course, there's the other webpages which provide us with support in one way or another. You may find links from the abovementioned site. I personally like the SgBoy site.. though they're closed for now until the money issues are settled... Anyway, he internet provides a wealth of information.. sometimes, too much for us to handle.. > ;)

Happy surfing boys!!

09/18/00 03:16:28

Comments:

on a light note.. urgh. I saw the Manhunt finalists and.. err... where are all the pretty gay boys hiding??? I have to say, the line-up is definitely NOT representative of our Singapore boys.. But, well.. to each his own of course.. :)

Which goes similarly to the current argument about God and homosexuality. I do not really want to jump on the bandwagon becoz I know that it will be a neverending array of views and arguments. I think everyone has their valid points. But the question I fe l is really not about whether are we, or are we not, born gay. It should be more about how do we reconcile BEING gay in our society and being responsible for it. Why lament on your past? I've always subscribed to kawan's view that life is too short to wor y about such things. While we still have breath in our lungs and love in our heart, which pumps heat through our blood continuously day after day till that final breath, we should make the best of things, put aside all the grievances and just live your li e as a responsible adult. Religion provide us with the solid pillars of how our life should be led. From there, we derive our principles and values. But of course, some religions do not accept us for what we are. Is that a reason for going ballistic? (sor y if I offend) My reasoning is simple. Everything we go through life is a test of sorts. And from each test, we learn. There's Heaven and Hell.. which one should we choose? Or rather.. can we choose? I think as we go through life, things will take a natur l course.. there will be self-realisation, there'll be self-loathing, there'll be self-acceptance. And at that point in time, we will relearn our faith. It becomes an evolvement. I have to say that I am still somewhere in the middle.. not really certain w ere I stand, but conscious nonetheless of the things that I do, and I know the right and the wrong.

And about displaying such arguments via this Bulletin Board.. Zen, dun you think you are being too quick to charge BW and the others who prefer leaving politics and religion out of this page? It is not so much "detesting" the topic.. rather, this issue te ds to bring out the overzealousness in people and it also touches on the raw nerve that can fester to result in some rather candid and off-the-cuff insults/biased comments/bigotry/etc. It might do well if discussed in specially designated bulletin boards. but.. err.. I think the BW board is generally for the sharing of experiences.. all sorts, including coming out, coming to terms, the confusion, the sexperiences, etc.. but it doesn't give exclusivity to any. It is a free-for-all board... without the inte tion for any particular topic to dominate. The "moralist communist" that BW refers to are guys who are extremist on their views. I have met some of them and believe me, you wouldn't want them corrupting our minds. Constructive exchanges is one thing.. but to forcefeed others.. umm.. well.. we are all thinking adults here. I reserve my right to choose what and how I think.

which brings us back full circle.. the current issues bring to light our constant struggle with religion and our own personal acceptance. As for the argument about whether homosexuality is genetic or natural or acquired.. it is always good to leave your m nds open. I find it fascinating reading about them monkeys. I also find it interesting reading about the X and Y chromosomes and how oestrogen tends to overpower testosterone.. blah blah blah. And of course, there's all those literature presented by the C ristian groups (and other religious groups too, I'm sure) about how we corrupt and propagate ourselves through our actions. But.. as Eminem puts it.. I AM WHAT I AM..

Okay.. enuff of that.

I've just sat through the first 9 episodes of Will and Grace over the weekend.. (yep.. I know.. about time!!) It is sooo hilarious!! I just think the two sidekicks are totally funneee. And that show makes gays look quite normal, really.. we're the same th re as we are here.. :) Refreshing thought.

You boys take care! Peace....