Male HQ

From Bw Archives 67 : 13 Oct - 31 Oct 2000

HendryTan

I cannot help but get drawn into the Gay Controversy :P

Okay, my final words on this controversy Gay Controversy Article . Just be warned that it is very dry and boring.

Unnecessary sarcastic remarks will be removed.

10/31/00 14:55:03

Name: Nix

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Saw you on 31 Oct (Tue) 10.30am at MPH (Stamford Rd) 2nd floor. You are chn, wearing white T-shirt, white short pants and a black cap. I am the chn in business wear. Will like to know you. Email me if interested.

10/31/00 12:22:55

Name: Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

Comments:

Pure Breed

While you may have a point about the darkroom, AIDS is not a joking and a laughing matter - not when people die from it and when you have had friends who have succumbed to it.

While I have never been in a darkroom, I can imagine how reason can make a retreat.In the dark when your other senses take over, every touch is amplified, and then there is the body heat, the sounds of heavy lustful breathing, the moans, groans, sighs, the sounds of sucking and humping - the brain shuts down and the cock takes over.

Those who have been - true or not?

10/31/00 11:19:47

Name: Yangzhi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: With the Heart

Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Comments:

Our path crossed today at NAFA at around or just before 4pm this afternoon. Our eyes met and held. Any chance for us to move on from here? Hear from you.

10/30/00 20:51:07

Name: Pure Breed

Comments:

I cant believe pple can have sex so easily by visitin those saunas, somemore u guys cant even see their face that clearly! what if he turn out to be ugly? what if he got stds? what if someone has been going around those dark room and pokin everyone with A ds needles? I just have it too sleazy. I hope someone with Aids will go to those places and spread the virus to everyone horny pple there. LoL! Joking =P

10/30/00 18:07:19

Name: Morning Fun

Comments:

Seeking manly top without anything to do on Tue morning for some discreet fun at my place. This is a chn in 20's, slim, smooth and fair. Email me with contact, time bet 8am - 12pm.

10/30/00 17:50:40

Your Nationality: SC

Comments:

U are my QP and u are doing my place for me....Find u hot.....U said u are summitting some forms for me on Tue and will contact me then....If u read this and want to extend our relationship fr just a client,then suggest coming to the place for some more m asurements...U will know what I am talking abt.TO THE REST ON THE BOARD--sorry for taking yr time and space...Peace

10/30/00 14:10:41

Name: safra-tpy

Comments:

to the chn guy who gave me a hand job and then sucked my cum when i came while in the jacuzzi, thanks. At least I didn't dirty the water. I left in a hurry on sunday to go to work. Would you like to know each other more?

10/30/00 04:17:41

Name: Jet My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss & suck

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi... First time posting, like to know more friends to share and chat with. If you are always feel lonely and don't get many gay friend around, maybe we should get to know each other for better friendship. Well...get in touch soon... Ciao... Jet

10/29/00 20:31:36

Name: Friendly Guy

Comments:

Tonite at Venom, there is a hot red shirt chinese guy in his early 20' dancing on the stage. Just want to tell you that you are very cute and sexy, hope you can reply me. I really like you!

10/29/00 18:49:00

Name: Paragon

Comments:

Saw you at Paragon on sunday night at about 8:30pm. You were wearing a blue tainted shades, light brown tee and khaki pants. You walked into metro and later joined by your gf or wife??? You seems to me that you somehow knew I was watching you and followed you a bit. Perhaps, with someone around you is not very convenient, Hope to get to know you.

10/29/00 16:10:28

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was feeling really tired Friday night after moving equipment the whole day ,really needed a nice time off so I headed down to Stroke at about 9pm.Not really crowded but with a reasonable crowd of hunks and matured looking guys.Took a nice cool bath and we t up to the dark room.Upon entering I could see a group of guys huddling in the dark area below.A couple was doing a 69 and passionately blowing each other while others looked on and ocassionally reached out and caressed their two naked bodies.One guy was even sitting on a chair blowing a hunk who stood by the stairs.Making my way up to the top level I could make out the bodies on the made shift bunks and sat myself in a corner amidst the panting and moaning which made me hard.Then, this body suddenly came before me.He reached out to caress my face and then shoulders as I reached out too to explore.Nice huge pecs and shoulders and gasp! A huge up pointing tool.I slowly reached out and fondled his tool making it hard.Then without hesitation I lowered my warm hungy lips onto his precum soaked rod.Deep throating him as I squeezed his tight buns he moaned and slowly started playing with my nipples.I continues massaging his huge tool for 10 mins.Then I looked up and we frenched.Pulling me up he positioned himself behind me.Caressing my chest I felt his tool against my bum and started grinding my asshole against his cockhead.Wet with precum he gently entered me and soon we were humping against each other.As we were busy making out another person suddenly knelt befo e me and I felt a warm mouth engulf my hard tool as well, this was followed by the sucking and licking of my balls.I was in heaven and with 20 mins I felt a warm spurt of juice in my asshole.Sighing with pleasure I then came my own load into the guy servi ing my tool.He continued on the hunk behind me, draining his remaining juices as I leaned forward for a breadth of air but soon I felt a strong pair of hands kneading my bum and before I knew it another hand fingering my wet hole.I started pumping my hole against it and soon felt a hot load on my bum.Staggering down the stairs I headed for the showers.As I left I noticed the crowd gathering below the stairs have grew into 3 couples doing 69s.Wonder if the other places are just as cruisy on Fridays.

10/29/00 09:33:17

Name: Buzz My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Regarding the Body for Life workout, I think what it entails is a change in lifestyle. ie. it has to be permanent and not just a one off thing. You have to be committed to changing your appearance and it will happen. I read Muscle Media religiously and I find the stories of people who have succeeded very inspiring. Try to get hold of the video and watch the Body For Life in action...its great. Yeah I agree in Singapore EAS products like Myoplex can be expensive because of the exchange rate and the mark p by GNC. I usually buy my supplements when there is a promotion, like buy one get one free and I really stock up then. Its enough to last me till the next promotion. You will find that its worth it. Having said that there are many brands of supplememtn out there like Twinlab and Weider. However having tried all, I like the taste of EAS products that best. They have the most variety of flavours.

10/29/00 08:27:27

Name: MG

Comments:

Hi

I am a married gay. Please email me if you are in the same situation or if you don't mind.

10/29/00 07:07:13

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: ang mo @ San Francisco Your Fav Body Type: nipples, cuddles, and probably anals

Your Nationality: chunky or hunky

Comments:

Bi-in-a-deep-closet

I assume ah kong = grandfather. Can't be. If I go to bed with guys young enough to be my son, and other guys old enough to be my father, then the old guys can be the young guys ah kong, no?

(Ang mo advice alert:)

Maybe mIRC is not the best place for you to look. But I don't see the older gay Asians so active. Here in SF they do have a social group called Magnet. But since you cannot legally form a group in Sg, that will be difficult. Maybe just get together for yam cha? Some may connect, who knows? But how to contact?

10/29/00 06:49:59

Name: sex @ YCK pool Your Fav Sextivity: orgy

Your Fav Body Type: Muscles Your Nationality: HK and SG

Comments:

my friend and I, 2 of us looking for orgy tonight. Going now to YCK swimming pool to hunt for hunks to join. We are hunks ourselves. black and blue trunks. see you there. let's have fun before the Blue Monday comes.

10/29/00 05:29:32

Comments:

Charles,

Mm Kau chor

The gay world in Singapore, at least on mIRC, is like that old old song from 20s:

Be young and beautiful,

It's your duty to be beautiful,

Be young and beautiful,

If you want to be loved.

There is so much silence on #gam after you tell ppl your age...sigh. Me thinks once you reach 45, you already an Ah Kong

Sounds sooo Logan's Run

10/29/00 05:13:32

Name: Charles

Comments:

Christopher

Thanks for explaining the ins and outs of testosterone, although in terms of behavior, I was talking about how others perceive you, not about how you perceive yourself. But if bitch tits look like big pecs, guys may not be afraid of that. (I think you said you were SF, so you must know big pecs are popular here.) The thing that will bring terror into guys' hearts is the part about the shrunken testicles.

Actually, when I was in my 20's, I was in a deep deep closet. I don't think I went through the "immortal" phase. I was most confident in my mid-to-late 30's (and was doing the best job of getting laid at that time). And my re-discovery of and newfound enjoyment in getting fxxked has done more to increase my libido than anything I could take.

Bi-in-a-deep-deep-closet

40 is Ah Pek meh? Aiyo! Then I am way past Ah Pek. And here I thought I was uncle one. Yau mo gau chor!

10/29/00 03:46:23

Comments:

Christopher and Banger

I followed the Body-for-Life programme as closely as I could and it has worked pretty well for me. The best thing is that I bought the book blind and only because it was on discount at Borders

Three months after I started the programme, I lost 14kilos from 87 to 73kg or about 190lbs to 160lbs

From 36in waist to 32in.

Fat fell from about 30% body weight to 17-19%

There is literally less of me now but sigh no abs.. :(

When I started..it took me 20 mins to cover about 2.5km when you follow his system of aerobic exercise. Now I do 5km in about 30mins

I did not use myoplex because it is too darn expensive but stuck in the main to his six small meals a day. I do not follow his diet very stringently now though.

Its been a year now and I still stick to his exercise plan as best as I can but not so his diet. I am still in the 74-75kg range and still in 32 waist pants. Its hard to give up once you get into in. I think the body gets high and addicted to the endom rphins

The question of sustaining I guess comes from what you see in the mirror and the fact that you are more fit..able to tahan (last) longer in all activities (wink! wink!) and not gasp for breath after five minutes of exertion. I definately dun want to go back to me old self so I find that I automatically keep to his exercise and diet scheme.

Me thinking now of going to Rairua and test to see if ppl find me desirable in spite of my old Ah Pek age of 40....hahahahah

10/29/00 03:35:35

Name: well ...

Comments:

bukit timah plaza? get a life. that place's looks like a dead town to me.

10/29/00 01:42:53

Name: cute/goodlooking My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

bukit timah plaza-b1 toilet.check it out it...................................

10/29/00 01:02:00

Name: nanonano

Comments:

I have been jogging almost every morning, but I cannot get my weight down. It's there a way to reduce my weight. Is it true that if we avoid eating supper or late dinner, we can reduce our weight. I want to look like Christopher Lee, just kidding.

10/29/00 00:40:56

Name: Christopher

Your Fav Body Type: lean and taut

Comments:

Charles

Whether testosterone causes changes in your personality depends entirely on how you use it. There is a big difference between the way that many bodybuilders use it and what I consider a much more acceptable approach. Some bodybuilders will inject it a co ple of times per week, and they also take very large quantities. I take much lower amounts, and use it by spreading a cream on my skin each morning.

The difference depends on what you want to achieve. If you are looking for very fast growth in a short period of time, then you have to do it the "bad" way. In contrast, I am simply trying to supplement my natural testosterone levels to get them to the evel that they were 20-30 years ago when I was a young man. Since we know that those testosterone levels were sustainable without damaging effects, it is probably a much safer approach. The muscle-building effects are not as dramatic as if you were to t ke a lot, but they are still noticeable without being uncomfortable.

I must admit that I do notice a very slight personality change with the drugs, though. It is not so much feeling aggressive, as it is feeling slightly more confident. I know you are older, so if you think about it you may remember that 20 years ago you elt a little more "immortal", like nothing could hurt you. As you get older and more experienced, that feeling changes, almost impercetibly. Supplementing some of the hormones in your body so that they are at levels that you had 20 years ago seems to mak you feel "younger" emotionally almost as much as it does physically. The young guys on this board may not understand this, but they will someday.

Still, there are some things to be concerned with even with small dosages of testosterone. Some people get "bitch tits", enlarged nipples and breasts. You can also get shrunken testicles. These are reasons why people should not try this without a doctor s supervision. Bitch tits are not reversible...once you get them you will have them forever.

10/28/00 23:21:34

Name: Nanonano

Comments:

On Sunday morning, 29/10/2000. You're the muscular guy jogging at Bukit Gombak stadium, wearing a yellow short and white t-shirt. I can't help admiring you from afar, from the stadium stand looking over you. If you read this message, please email me else think I have to keep on dreaming.

10/28/00 18:18:43

Your Fav Sextivity: nipple, cuddles, probably anals Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo @ San Francisco.com

Comments:

Christopher

I've read that one of the risks with testosterone is, as with steroids, it can make one's personality unpleasantly aggressive.

10/28/00 16:12:40

Name: Christopher My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean and taut Your Nationality: USA ang moh

Comments:

Banger

That book you are reading called Body for Life is a good book, and very inspirational. But by reputation, the diet and program that he suggests is very difficult for most people to maintain for a long time. It doesn't do you that much good, in my pinion, to work really hard to get in good shape if you can't sustain it. I recommend following the instructions in the book, but change them a little in ways that make it easier to live with the program in the long term.

You know, if you want to gain muscle and you have some money and access to a doctor who will help, there are some drugs that work. For the interest of the rest of the people on this board, the funny thing is that many of the same drugs also tend to incre se your libido. In other words, they make you horny, and you want to have sex much more often.

For example, one of these drugs is testosterone. It has great anabolic effects, which means that it helps you build muscle quickly. But for most people it also increases your sex drive. For me, the first week on testosterone was incredible -- I had sex about 4 times as often as is normal for me. After a couple of weeks, though, it settled down to what has become my sustainable level. Even that level is about twice as much sex as I had before taking testosterone.

There are some possible negative side effects though, so it is best if you take such things only with a doctor's supervision.

10/28/00 14:49:53

Name: sam21

Comments:

to the guy whom i went to the pte cubicle in rairua tonight....just wanna say u r really cute...we wrestled with each other to try to get the other to cum first...both of us didnt wanna cum in the end cos u said u wanna have some more fun....just wanna kn w u better......hope u can drop me a line if u see this

10/28/00 14:49:37

Name: sam21

Comments:

to the guy whom i went to the pte cubicle in rairua tonight....just wanna say u r really cute...we wrestled with each other to try to get the other to cum first...both of us didnt wanna cum in the end cos u said u wanna have some more fun....just wanna kn w u better......

10/28/00 13:27:35

Comments:

Got Texas Greatest Hit album, generally all good songs. :> quite worth it.

10/28/00 06:11:14

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples, cuddles, and probably anals Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo @ San Francisco

Comments:

Okay, so we have a Just Me and a justme and a Summer and a summer (who is an obvious parody of Summer; at least you gave him 7"). Can we number the extra ones justme #2 and summer #2 to avoid confusion? But I'm confused. What is the difference between a 7-digit Sg phone number and and 8-digit Sg phone number with a 9 on the beginning?

10/28/00 04:39:27

Name: Eric

Comments:

Just trying my luck. Always sees you in the morning Bus 30. Sat beside you yesterday, Friday. You were wearing a T-shirt (mocha), jeans... with walkman and small backpack.

Just want to make friends. E-mail me.

10/28/00 02:20:54

Name: Jghuang My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Decided to try, although know that hope is slim. saw you (two guys)quite some time back, while we were on our way back...i was riding a bicycle...You were staying in clover avenue... If you know who I am, pls email me. really cannot forget your smile. :)

10/27/00 15:01:20

Name: Viper

Comments:

Stroke Gym & Spa Pte No. 22 Ann Siang Road Singapore 069702 Tel: 2221226 (3mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT) Email: stroke@netfreemail.com Wedsite: www.geocities.com/strokespa

Your Password phrase for Free Entry this Saturday 21st Oct is

""I will wear leather accessories to Stroke , this 18th Nov. on Sunday for Free Entry between 7pm-8pm""

Use the password phrase at the reception entrance and gain free entry for all Members Or Non-Members, within this one hour from 7pm to 8pm.

Undergears Nite - October 29th Sunday: Bring down a pair of Jockstrap or G-string between 7pm to 8pm and gain free entry. We have 20 designer's Undergears for sale at $20 and a Free Entry

6th Month Anniversary- November 20th Monday with Free Buffet Dinner at 7pm. Members Entry Members $12 as per normal, Non-Members $20.

Every Wednesday is UnderGEARS Nite Free Under Gears for all customers.

Every Thursday is LOLLIPOPS NITE, Free Door Gifts Weekly.

Friday Fright Nite - Darkness rules in the wee hours after midnites.

Produced any drinks receipt from any of the Pubs or Disco mention:- Taboo, WhyNot, Niche, Inner Circle & Babylon, Vincent's and ( Venom only Sunday Nite Receipt is acceptable ). And exchange for free admission to Stroke on the same nite after 12midnite only. Tell yours friends about it.

10/27/00 14:52:02

Name: Banger

Comments:

Yo, Christopher how yer doin dude.

Just trying out me american greeting. Thanxs for the information though.

I was very swayed by the testimonials of the people who went the 12 week challenge that EAS proudly presents month after fxxking month,of course the information went thru my brains first but of course those beatiful shots of the people featured made me itching to get strted on the program to lose what I need to lose and gain what I need to gain at all the right places.

Yeah, You're probably right, I may have set myself on a path f disappointment by being too optimistic.But I will still try , will keep everybuddy posted on my progress, so that I may get some online encouragement.Thanx again.

10/27/00 08:37:36

Name: summer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck cock and be fxxked

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

A Chinese swimming instructor, boyish, friendly with 7 inch cock, 1.7 m tall, 64 kg in weight, fit tanned body, smooth, provide massage and blow job service at dirt cheap rate. $10 per hour of service. Students and national service boys free of charge. lace available. Contact Lawrence at 93885501.

10/26/00 22:34:46

Name: Summer

Comments:

An swimming instructor( Profile : Age 22, Chinese, 1.7m/64kg, Fit Built, Tann Body, Boyish & Clean Cut Look ) is providing Swedish ( Oil ) massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 3885501 *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Army personel will charge cheaper rate

10/26/00 20:06:59

Name: Christopher My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean and taut Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Banger:

I usually order EAS products such as Myoplex on the Internet from Beyond Muscle. Their discount is substantial, but I don't know if they ship to Singapore.

I no longer use Myoplex, though. They add too much thickener for my tastes. Also, they add a lot of other nutrients that I am already getting in my normal diet and supplements. You should consider just using protein powder plus other supplements. Prot in powder is much cheaper than Myoplex, and I'm sure you can find it more easily.

Your goals for increasing chest size and decreasing waist size seem very optimistic. It can take years of work to achieve results like that. Only those who are genetically gifted can build muscle that fast...most of us have to work very hard.

10/26/00 16:46:57

Name: The Devil My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: hunky

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I had just finsihed watching a jap p--n....really intersted now. Does anyone know where i can get cheap and really hot p--n vcd....esp japs? hope there wont be any implications.

10/26/00 10:18:53

Name: PLU

Comments:

Natural Health Care Products

Oh yes GNC products are overpriced. Get them from your friends who fly to USA such as flight attendents *wink*

Or try to get them from a Natural Health Product shop at Peninsula Shopping Centre #01-12. The boss is a Mr. Khalid who is 80 and strong! his secret? No sex!

10/26/00 06:43:44

Name: Table beside yo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: romantic sex

Your Fav Body Type: hunky Your Nationality: hong kong

Comments:

I was abt to left babylon at 1.30am when he came in. Real str beng looking! unbuttoned shirt, exposed chest with a sexy tiny gold chain, beng clothes, messy hair style and what's the most appealing thing is his sideburns. he sat with his friends just next to my table. decide to stay just to have a few more look at him. can't master enough courage to approach. i watched and observed his every move the whole night. i nearly blow my load seeing the way he eat and chew on the ices. well, good times don't last ong, the night is over. everyone left, i left too but with a heavy heart, kept thinking of him the whole time. God, tell him to write to me or at least let me forget him and his smile.

10/26/00 01:28:11

Name: Banger My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sex

Your Fav Body Type: chunky and matured

Comments:

I was comtemplating buying some Myoplex product as supplement as I am taking a serious view about building some chest muscles and butt muscles too. So I am faithfully hitting the gym with my fxxk buddies but I am not getting the results I want . Anyway I m giving myself until the next year's 2001 Chinese New Year to gain at least 3 inches to my chest measurement and a 3 inches reduction to my waist measurement. Don't u wish the other organ also can gain three inches just by exercising, I am not short but another 3 icnches gained wouldn't hurt anybody except the opposite who has a shallow pit . Heee heee.

Anyway I popped down to GNC sores near my place in Siglap but was told that they are having a 30-40% discount to the products that I wanted to purchas .

But I did my calculations aand I still find that they have still charged 150% more than if I had purchased from America.

Anyone out there kind enough to let me know if anyone is ordering MYOPLEX thru the internet and if they know of a cheaper place to buy MYOPLEX rather from GNC. I am sure they are not the only Monopoly on EAS products. Anyone want to start a group bulk pur hase from the USA direct.

IMAGINE! GNC inflates the price by 150% and that is after the monthly special discount, iamgine how much profit they make if u were to buy at the regular price.Call me at Email above or make your vies known here.

10/25/00 17:52:47

Name: rikkikoh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: i veri shy

Comments:

This is synopsis (that new word for me) of new paint advert on prime time aussie TV...maybe they all carried away by olympics feeling!

I think i get this right....

A room is being painted a deep rich red. lush background music fills your ears. a voice over tells you that color can change your feelings.

A couple (str8) enter the room and your realise it is their bedroom, they look at the color, then each other, kiss deeply, fall on the bed and commence making love (coyly of course, after all-it is prime time TV).

The 2 painters of the room, both men, one chubby and balding about 40, and the other about 50 and plain...pause....

they look for a moment at the couple on the bed, the color on the wall...

then look shyly at each other, into each others eyes....

slowly reach out and touch fingers...

the commercial ends as they give each other a gentle kiss.....

the voice reminds you that color can change your feelings.

now u know why u gay--u had deep rich red bedroom when you were baby!!!!!

10/25/00 07:44:23

Name: justme

Comments:

Frenz, I had a wonderful session last nite at one of the Plaza. It was my 1st time to do such a thg. I was in a cubicle with urgent nature call. Then I saw my next cubicle's shadow peeping. Later he handed over a pc of paper inscribeb " What do you wa t?",,, I thot it fun. So I wrote back. "U 2 suck." He then signalled me to come nearer the partition. He has nice hands. Well toned. I was immediately aroused. He knows how to caress the leg slowly and sensually. It was great feeling. Leter I bend down and try to allow my now hard-on to cross over the oartition. He took me into his mouth. Boy it was like heaven He slowly massged my balls. He just know how, when and where to touch. It sent a chill down my spine. He continued to play with y cock and balls. He stroke me and suck and blow. then I could std no more - I shot..he reacted by touching the head with his tongue and pushing out some saliva on my cock. It was really sensual. I tried to see him...but to no avail. His hands was really sm oth and could see part of his golden hair. It was a good blow job....but 1st time for me to do it under such condition. Don;t try it. I thot abt it last nite. It seemed dangerous. What if the security guard did his checks? Damn will I be and he!!!

10/25/00 02:01:50

Name: NUS boi

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi.... we met each other at clemneti pool this afternoon (24/10/2000). Both of us wore the same brand of swim wear-BODS. Mine is black n urs is dark blue. Then both of us took our shower at the end of the bath room ( near to the mirror ). found tht u were following me....but suddenly lost ur sight.......if u r the guy.....pls email me......wan to be friend with u...... u were wearing the grey singlet and blue pants. i wore a black color Nike t-shirt. Hope to hear from u...

10/24/00 18:38:06

Name: really like you

Comments:

OCt21-saw you in MRT at 11pm plus, we reached tampinese at 12:15? i had difficulty talking to my friend on the phone after i saw you. To the guy in white shirt taking 291 back, i would like to be-friend you if you ever chance upon this. Please e-mail me, i was the one who walked behide you all the way.

10/24/00 18:30:37

Name: TY & AJ My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: MALAYSIANS

Comments:

It's time to renew your visit to RYU MEMBERS - Johor Bahru's leading mens fitness centre.

New Operating hrs; Mon - Fri ; 1700 - 2400 hrs entrance RM25 Sat - Sun ; 1500 - 2400 hrs entrance RM30 Lifetime membership ; RM20 Student discount ; RM5 Tel ; 07 - 333 3209

Deepavali Special 26/10/00 ; 1500 - 2400 hrs entrance RM30 Complimentary festive buffet served from 1800 - 2000 hrs.

Drop by RYU PUB & CAFE situated below the fitness centre before you trek home. Local, Western and Japanese food served all night. Drinks are reasonably priced with complimentary karaoke thrown in.

Come and enjoy Malaysian hospitality at its best. ALL ARE WELCOME. See you soon.

10/24/00 14:52:28

Name: harry

Comments:

To the waterpolo young punk wearing RED swimming trunk and half-hard cock: You stared at me and wonder if you are gay. Email me if you read this.

10/24/00 08:56:44

Name: JadeBaby (aka JadeBody)

Your Fav Sextivity: Collarbone

Comments:

So ... after a few emails, we agreed to meet.

Waited for you at the MRT passenger pickup point. Expecting a blue volvo to ride me away. I remembered that it was mentioned that we will go for a drink first aka to see-see-look-look each other to know whet er if we are each other's type, if not, after the drink, can say ta-ta. Therefore, I didn't want to do anything out to impress, tempt or seduce. Messy hair aka like just woke up - bad-hair-day, crumpled clothes - told you I will wear green aka the colour f my name, soggy-unfashionable shoes - just in case I need to run off at twelve midnight aka if I dropped my footwear while running, I won't feel so heart-pain ... ;P

Waited for about 6mins, you came with your promised blue carriage. I went into y ur vehicle. There was a silent in the air while we glance at each other. WOWWWW!! A neat executive type of man sitting right before me ... sooooo my flavour!!! You were shy, very very shy. I didn't know whether I am your type so I try to read your body la guage, esp. your facial expression, to see is there a slight tinge of disappointment. I wanted you to start the conversation first, so I didn't even say "hi". You just kept looking at me, with that shy smile. Idiot!!! Say something, the silence is suffoca ing me already!!! Alas!!! You spoke ...

"Wowww ... you so flamboyant ..."

Huh??? What??? Flamboyant??? I'm like ... HUHHHHH???? All I did is smile and say "Thank you ... you look very CLEAN ..." Both of us laughed, YES!!! First hurdle crossed.

Whi e you were driving, I noticed that you kept stealing glances at me which makes me very embarrassed. My heart is pounding fast and I felt my shaft hardened already. So, at times I looked at you too, a few times, our eyes met. I sensed that you are getting orny too, I can see that you are tensed. So, being the notty me, my hand suddenly went over to touch your private parts - catching you by surprise. Wowo ... it's already hard too ... I gave you another harder grasp which makes you even harder, I began to nead your bulge with my hand like massaging a dough. You are getting so hard and huge. You knew that you cannot contain yourself anymore as if I am going to continue, you are going to burst anytime. You quickly drove into a quiet carpark ... heck the drin we promised. I began to unzip your pants, a glorious big tool dropped out from inside, urging me to suck it. You reclined your seat, push your pants further down, with legs slightly wide opened, making your large cock standing more prominently. I stroked your meat tool ever so sensually making you feeling erotic. You closed your eyes and enjoying how I play with your cock and balls. "Suck my cock." you said and you said it again "Suck my cock." You said those 3 words so effortlessly, not like a demand, bu like an invitation, making me me big time turn-on. I bend over, place my mouth and wrap up your entire tool into my mouth. I began to blow you hard, I can hear you groan with pleasure. I suck you even harder with my hands teasing your balls. You began to hump your cock into my mouth with momentum. My other hand went into your shirts and play with your nipples - making you ultra horny. Within minutes, I felt your warm juice filling up my mouth, and it's a big load some more ...

I asked you to blow me a well, you reclined my seat, took down my pants, exposing my hardened cock before you, you seems somehow inexperienced, however, I led your head down where my tool is, your tongue tickles my balls - fast-learner!!! You sucked me like a baby wanted milk fr m a mother's breast. I didn't allow your mouth to be removed until my cum shoot into your mouth too.

That not the end, after that we cleaned up, and we did go for our drinks. After the drinks, we had 69 in his car, and he came twice.

10/24/00 08:47:14

Name: justme My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: all man

Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

Hi.it is me again. So good to read more mails. Anyone got nice story to share, share or not? I was so terrified by what I did last June. After attended a friends party (straight), one of the guys sent me home. We drank quite a bit and was afraid that ight be caught by the police. He suggested we rest for a while at his place - somewhere in 6th Ave. So i thought ok loh. later I found out that his parents were overseas and only the servant was in. So we made our way to his room. It was greatly decor ted. He really has artistic taste. There's the poster of Leslie CHeung, Andy Lau, etc in his room. He was kind of feeling giddy and floaty and told me he is going to vomit. SO I help him to his toilet (attached to his rm), b4 we cld get to the toilet owl, he vomitted on me. SHit,,,,, I have no change and it smelled terrible. He was lost and kept apologising and insisted that he help me ewash up. He gave me a towel and a short and a shirt. So I took a shower. AS i showered, he knocked on the door nd say he needs the WC. So I let him in. Just then he let go another volume fo vomit. He sounded bad, And in my nakedness I came to rub his back. WOw, suddenly I realised he was quite musculine and have hard body. I was immediately turned on and my d -- went hard. He sort of realised it. He turned to me and kissed me. Boy, is he sick or what??? I was caught red-handed with my pants down. Later , he stripped and pulled me onti the shower . We had a good kissing and hugging session. About 30mins nto it I was really hard now. He too was hard. His d--- was kind of huge - abt 7 in. I think. We proceeded to the bed and covered under teh blanket we had another round. He tried to enter me but I am not used to it. He lube me and fingered me to prep re.... but then I really d o not wnat to.... So itold jhim so. He later turned around and insisted tt I try him. It is easy and not too painful. With that I tried. Oh boi he has nice cheeks.... he opened his man hole and guided my manhood in. We pu ped for a while and I could std it no more. I let out a sigh of pleasure he groaned and I cummmmmmmm like never before. I was surprised that it came like never ending spurts. Never have I came so much. We just hugged and kissed fo rthe rest of teh nit . He sent me home the next morning abt 7 am. We met a few time after that but never mentioned anythg abt that nite & never did we ever did it. frenz, cld he really did not know what happened that nite? I was thrilled by the expereince. I want more. But I dare not open my moouth unless he did. This led me to the next problem. Sometime in July I hvae this terrible itch my d--- and balls. I was so scared that it could be AIDS. I mustered enuff courage last mth to see teh doc for a blood test. Hmm,,, great to know I am OK and no other sexual d sease. I think I shld use rubber next time. How can I be so careless??? OK folks just a story to share....and can anyone advise if he is not aware of what we did that passionate nite?

10/24/00 06:28:10

Name: NUS boi My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

hi.... we met each other at clemneti pool this afternoon. Both of us wore the same brand of swim wear-BODS. Mine is black n urs is dark blue.

Then both of us took our shower at the end of the bath room ( near to the mirror ).

found tht u were following me....but suddenly lost ur sight.......if u r the guy.....pls email me......wan to be friend with u......

u were wearing the grey singlet and blue pants. i wore a black color Nike t-shirt. Hope to hear from u...

10/24/00 06:13:20

Name: gowestsg

Comments:

I have never try tis b4 but hey! Better than sit here alone and regret

I am looking for tis guy on bus 66 at around 1400. You board from Serangoon Rd towards McPherson Road. You are very tanned n wearing navy blue tee n shorts carrying a harversack and i think, wearing a bracelet on yr left hand. I was with a girl. Wanted to talk 2 u but was not convinent.

I really want to know u better:). Pls mail me if u read tis!

10/24/00 04:05:53

Name: Darren

Comments:

To Sauna Rat

I think the gay-life in Hong Kong is wonderful. (Having lived there for several years.)

Yes, We Club is one of the best, do go on Tuesday and Thursday nights where they have special programmes. Rome Club behind the Hyatt is full of young muscular hunks with plenty of attitude!

The Sauna scene there is so competitive (because there are so many!) So diffierent clubs cater to different types of people. You can find those that cater to yuppies, Ang Mos, Chubbs, old men, drug addicts types, cantonese opera types, body-builders tc, etc. Depending on what you want.

There is one near Central Escalator that has lots of Ang Mos and the office type at Lan Kwai Fong.

You can click on the URL above for more info or email me. Thanks.

10/24/00 00:15:15

Name: luke

Comments:

i met this guy thru the chatroom and took a fancy to him seince the first day we met. But too bad that he only wants to be friends. I stayed over his place a couple of nights and had wonderful sex with him and we communcated well. I was on the verge of falling in love with him. But he kept telling me that should a girl coming along his way, he'd marry her even though he did toy with the idea of being my bf. That really broke my heart. I feel so sad that even my colleages could tell from the look on my face that i'm so sad. Find it difficult to work but life has to go on. I really liked him and should i release myself, i'd fall in love with him. I hope there's some hope of us getting attached but i guess i'm hoping against hope. I still gotta return him his t-shirt that i borrowed and get my things back from his sister's place.

10/23/00 18:35:43

Name: Matthew My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Comments:

Saw you along Amoy Street at 145am. You're waiting for friend. I signalled to you but you hesitated when your friend came back. Interested, please reply to email. Thanks.

10/23/00 17:55:52

Name: rikkikoh

Comments:

Japanese homoerotic movie - "Gohatto"

if u r in sydney on friday november 24, 2000, asain gay support group -'silkroad' will have showing of above movie.

shown at cannes this year this movie was highly praised. story line deals with affect of handsome new recruit in a group of samurai in old japan..

booking essential

RSVP to alexander ku sydney 9206 2080

10/23/00 16:43:13

Name: brighteyes

Comments:

Hi guys,I'm visiting Bangkok for a few days starting this weekend, I have not been there for a couple of years. Can someone please recommend some new "hot" spots? Am staying at the JW Marriott at the Sukhumvit. Thanks and best regards.

10/23/00 15:49:25

Name: Takuya My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Aaahhh...Uhhh..ooohhh..ummmm

Your Fav Body Type: Men,men one

Comments:

Guten tagh,

I want to buy the sports type of supporter can anyone recommend any sports shop that sells supporter of Bike brand USA with the waist band that is about 1 inch thick and waist size 28 inches

I have seen some of the supporters that have wai t band that is 3 inches thick YUkks. Help I want to find the 1 inch waist band that is suppose to be used by swimmers.I want to be ready when saunas have their thongs , g string and supporters nite. Hooray.Gambaru..

10/23/00 15:27:07

Name: ben

Comments:

i'm very much in love with a guy and want to tell him how i feel. just cannot find the courage to tell him, and to face the consequences. i feel very miserable cuz all this while i've been thinking abt him and have not been happy since. Maybe someday i'll find the courage to reveal my true feelings.

10/23/00 14:44:37

Name: Friend

Comments:

Hi Guys, Anyone out there looking for master-bedroom in a Semi/D-house in the east?? Beautiful Room with attach showbath/toilet, aircon with new Queen size bed, wardrope and newly painted. TV connection and Phone line ready for use. Single or Two Guys can share. Price $750.00 p.m. Neg. Serious Tenant only please Page 96091972 to view

10/23/00 14:22:18

Name: Undieslover

Comments:

Hi pple out there was wondering where I can find hot and skimpy underwear or swimwear... the ones in the departmental stores are so *eugh* boring... Thnx a lot! Need a couple of pairs urgently thnx!

10/23/00 02:31:21

Name: sauna rat

Your Fav Body Type: lean toned

Comments:

Going to HK next month, anyone got any good sauna to recommend? Last year I went to Game Boys, which is ok. Heard that We Club is the best, anyone been there? We are thinking of Rome Club and also Babylon, any comments? Last year me and my friend were browsing at a VCD shop at Tsim Sha Tsui, and the sales girl came over and recommend us 'Happy Together'. We were just wearing typical hip-hop style dressing and not loud types. How's that for good and perceptive sales serv ce?

10/23/00 02:30:44

Name: sauna rat

Your Fav Body Type: lean toned

Comments:

Going to HK next month, anyone got any good sauna to recommend? Last year I went to Game Boys, which is ok. Heard that We Club is the best, anyone been there? We are thinking of Rome Club and also Babylon, any comments? Last year me and my friend were browsing at a VCD shop at Tsim Sha Tsui, and the sales girl came over and recommend us 'Happy Together'. We were just wearing typical hip-hop style dressing and not loud types. How's that for good and perceptive sales serv ce?

10/22/00 18:41:06

Name: Room for rent

Comments:

Apologies for the interruption.

Air-con room in a newly and beautifully renovated flat in Ang Mo Kio for rent. Owner is a considerate and mature gay man who works nights only. Please call 9751-9125 if you are interested.

Thanks.

10/22/00 17:29:48

Name: chubchaser My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipple play Your Fav Body Type: chub

Comments:

Hi, for those who like japanese chub. You may like to try this :home.pchome.com.tw/life/hotwell/link/linkpage.htm or click the above url

10/22/00 13:36:06

Name: boy

Comments:

Saw you at the Hereen on 21/10 Sat, around 6pm. You got such a muscular bod. You were wearing a cyan-yellow-striped t-shirt and with a friend who wore a white shirt, you went to the 5th floor and I last saw you both went to HMV 3rd floor. Really hope to k ow you.

10/22/00 13:30:53

Comments:

Listen to the recording of Venerable Ajahn Brahmavamso

Click here

10/22/00 13:23:17

Name: buddhist plu

Comments:

Free Public Buddhist Talks

By VENERABLE THUBTEN CHODRON

Dharma Friendship Foundation

Born in 1950, Ven. Thubten Chodron grew up near Los Angeles.She graduated with a B.A. in History from UCLA in 1971. She currently lives and teaches in Seattle with Dharma Friendship Foundation and continues to travel worldwide to teach the Dharma. She has written numerous books, including "Open Heart, Clear Mind", "What Color is Your Mind?", "Taming the Monkey Mind", "Glimpse of Reality" and "Working with Anger"

1) Understanding the Mind

2 November, Thursday, 7.30pm - 9.30 pm

PUB AUDITORIUM

How often is it that you are overwhelmed by problems and stress from work and relationships, you are at a loss as to what to do? Instead of working out the problems, you begin to worry and get depressed. You think that there is no way out and life is miserable and sometimes, not worth living. Many of our problems are due to the simple lack of understanding of ourselves and how our minds work. The MIND is the most IMPORTANT component of our body and yet, we probably pay the least attention to. This lack of understanding and attention to keep our mind healthy and calm is teh source of our depression and unhappiness. This talk will help you to understand your mind, recommend you effective ways to overcoming your worries and depress states. In other words - how to become a happier person with a mind that is at peace.

2) OVERCOMING ANGER AND FRUSTRATIONS

3 November, Friday, 7:30pm - 9:30pm

PUB AUDITORIUM

"I am being provoked, I am close to losing my temper and my desire to punch out his face is increasing rapidly...how do I control myself?" Many of us find it very difficult to control ourselves when provoked. Sometimes, this leads us into bigger trouble than we can imagine. Some of us have put our relationships and careers at risk because we have become so frustrated and angry. We can't think straight. Our fuse gets shorter and shorter. Anger-like fire, burns more violently when fueled. Some have even committed violent acts due to their inability to control their frustrations and anger - such people end up behind bars. It is important that we understand how anger and frustrations arise so that we can overcome these very negative emotions that can ruin our lives. This talk will focus on understanding the source of our anger and frustrations, the ways to overcome them, which in turn will enable us to lead happier lives. *************************************************

By Venerable Ajahn Brahmavamso

Bodhinyana Monastery

Perth, Australia

Born in London in 1951, Ven. Ajahn Brahmavamso graduated from Cambridge University in Theoretical Physics. His interest in Buddhism began in his teenage years. He was ordained in Bangkok at the age of 23 and spent 9 years studying and training in the forest meditation tradition under the late Ajahn Chah. He is currently the Abbot of Bodhinyana Monastery in Perth, Australia. The monastery has 18 monks under his training and he is also helping to set up a nunnery in Perth. Being a witty and humourous speaker, he was voted the Best Speaker at the recent Y2000 Global Conference on Buddhism. His latest book published is "The Basic Method of Meditation".

1) WHO CREATED THE WORLD?

5 November, Sunday, 7:30pm - 9:30pm

Suntec City Auditorium

Was there really a creator?

Why? How?

What for?

A talk that promises to be interesting and provoking . Test your understanding and wisdom through questioning...believe only after careful consideration and analysis. Ajahn Brahmavamso will explore the possibilities from a Buddhist perspective, backed by his knowledge in Theoretical Physics. Buddhism is about what makes sense, what is rational and logical.

2) LIVING WITHOUT FEAR OR GUILT

6 November, Monday, 7:30pm - 9:30pm

Harbour Pavilion, WTC

Are you tired of shouldering guilt around and always fearful of: failing, not being accepted, losing your loved ones, and even dying? Life does not have to be this way, we can be happier and not carry such burdens around. That is - provided we understand the purpose of life, the cause of our insecurities, the reasons of our lack of confidence and the reasons behind our constant desire to be loved, accepted and approved. Life can be a lot more meaningful and happier if we understand and learn the ways of overcoming our fears and guilt. Be a Master of Your Own Life, let not others control you by fear or guilt. You can FREE YOURSELF and be TRULY HAPPY.

This talk will help you cut off those chains that have bound you for so long..help you understand yourself and your life better, increase your own self-worth and to become a more confident person with a renewed journey that is about Happiness and Freedom.

10/22/00 06:01:18

Name: u make me fxxking HOT~

Comments:

attn to the shoesless, dancing boy at niche. we exchanged glances several times. i gave u a pat on yr butt, before i went down the stairs. u should know who i am. waited at the bar, but u did not follow. i know u like ME too by the way u smiled at me. i m on for anything, even its just a night. i m game for it.

10/22/00 05:33:24

Name: calvintan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR SINCERE FRENZ OUT THERE WHO KEEP CATS ! I LOVE CATS AND MOSTLY PLAY WITH STRAY CATS. KEEN TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND SAYANG YOUR CATS IF YOU KEEP ONE OR FEW ! PLS EMAIL WITH HP/TEL & ADDRESS. THANX YOU GUYS !

10/22/00 02:53:55

Comments:

An swimming instructor( Profile : Age 22, Chinese, 1.7m/64kg, Fit Built, Tann Body, Boyish & Clean Cut Look ) is providing Swedish ( Oil ) massage service that can relax both your body and mind at afforable rate. For more information or Appt, pls contact 3885501 *Available 24hrs & hotel and house call only. Regulars Client and Army personel will charge cheaper rate

10/22/00 02:39:30

Name: to don My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: lean and tone body Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi, don, e amil u but fail. when are u coming to sg. e mail me and tell me.

10/22/00 02:21:28

Name: jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I AM JASON. LOOKING FOR CHN WHOM WE CHATTED ON SUN 22/10, 10AM VIA GAY.COM. YOU MENTIONED YOU'VE 3 CATS AND INVITED ME TO COME OVER. BUT LINE GOT DISCONNECTED. PLS EMAIL ME ASAP. DESPARATELY SEEKING YOU. EMAIL:clever55@hotmail.com

10/21/00 23:38:23

Comments:

Boboshooter

Thanks for explaining boboshooter. Whew! I thought it meant when you come you shoot bo bo cha cha from your dick. :-)

10/21/00 17:38:48

Name: dessertwind

Comments:

Room to rent

I am staying alone, got a room to rent in Woodlands.

Prefer discreet working executive. Email me for more details

10/21/00 16:28:42

Comments:

Kitty

Thanks for your multiple e-mails. Unfortunately, I can't read HTML e-mails and I can't read Big 5 e-mails (even if I could, I can't read Chinese). If you can send text-only messages in English I will be happy to hear from you.

10/21/00 12:44:57

Name: Marcus

Comments:

Japanese Vcds for sale. Totally uncensored!! Deliver from Overseas. Email for title List.

10/21/00 10:57:08

Name: Dreamcast

Comments:

To Don : what's the size and circumference of your dicky... anything less than 6" won't interest me, dearie.. :P

10/21/00 10:54:24

Name: Dreamcast

Comments:

Anyone noticed the picture in the recruit section : picture of hunky manly-looking rowers. Wow... really make me drool and salivate... really don't mind spreading my legs and offering my ass to the whole lot...haha.. I know I'm a slut, who cares anyway. H mm... wonder any crazy guy will challenge Annabelle Chong's record of 200+ men. Okay, time to prepare myself to look for my prey tonite.... :P

10/21/00 10:44:15

Name: Don

Comments:

Aussie visiting next month wants to organise an orgy - my hotel room. All welcome (but no Indians). E-mail me

10/21/00 10:35:05

Name: gurun

Comments:

A room to let near to Thomson Plaza. Looking for someone to share a terrace house. Prefer non-smoker. If you are interested please email us.

10/21/00 06:21:13

Comments:

Firday, what browser and computer are you using?

10/21/00 05:30:56

Name: Nipplepleasure

Comments:

Hello everybody what a glorious Sat morning and afternoon. Yah, BTW I have just started some nipple therapy on myself, I have been applying moisturising lotion and vitamin e oil on my nipples to make them soft and moist looking and hopefully make them mor sensitive to being man handled .While I am doing that I thought why not applying some lotion and vitamin e oil on my dicky also, no harm right. I thought since ppl apply moisturising lotion on the face to make it more beautiful n and preserve the youth o the skin. I have just started so maybe one month later can see results.Anyone pampers their nipple and dicky everynite b4 they sleep.After applying the lotion I feel very oily then I use glad wrap to wrap it up so as not to soil the bedsheets.But I notic that the skin has become softer and more delicate . HOORAY

10/21/00 04:48:01

Name: justme My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Everythg Your Fav Body Type: Manly

Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

Hi. I do not why whenever I meet up with PLU and have sex, I always ended up being top or the one to penetrate. I have offered to be penetrated by some of those guys that were my type - muscular, tall, slim and really sexy, but was rejected. Instead the want me to go into them. And sometimes (abt 85% of the time) - my d+++ became less hard after a while of rocking in the holes. And I couldn't really cum in them. But I get hard when I come out and being stroked, blow and jacked. Anyone shares the sam experience? However, there was once that an accountant tried to enter me. But he was huge....among many tt i ncountered. He cldn't. He tried for almost 30 mins. By then, I was quite xhausted. My arse was hurt a little for a few days (how come? when he have not even entered?). ANyone care to share some experiences?

10/21/00 02:39:39

Name: firday

Comments:

hi b/w can anyone tip on the website...whereby, when i bookmark but it never up to date on the posting. alway jam at the previous. tks in advance

10/21/00 01:00:50

Name: boboshooter

Comments:

Thanks for the welcome, Charles. hee :) boboshooter is a term we use in the army for guys who cannot shoot straight and always miss target one. I quite bobo one because I can never tell when someone is gay and when someone is not. Miss many opportunities ecoz of that and embarrass myself too becoz I hit at wrong person. Sigh.

10/20/00 23:58:34

Name: Christopher

Your Fav Body Type: lean and taut

Your Nationality: San Francisco ang mo

Comments:

I am a little bit surprised at the variety of reactions to buttfxxking on this board. And it is interesting to me that some people won't even try being a bottom after they have seen how much pleasure their partners are having. But let me tell you my expe ience...it may not change any minds, but perhaps it will.

Although I starting having sex with men when I was 20, it took a long time before I ever had anal sex. With my first partner we had very simple sex, mostly mutual masturbation. We didn't have sex very often because he thought he was straight, and would nly do it when he was very horny. But I remember one time when he came to my house, and he must have been especially horny. We were playing around, and started experimenting with putting my cock in his butt. But neither of us had ever done anything like that, and we were both very naive about things like this. We didn't know what lube was, or certainly how to use it. So I would try to poke my cock in his ass, and it wouldn't go in. Not even a little bit, and it started to become painful to me as I push d. So we gave up, and settled for oral sex. Many years later now, I sometimes wonder whether if we had been successful he would have been sufficiently turned on to open himself up more to being gay. As it turns out, he is now married and with a family.

No more anal sex for me for another five years. Then a new boyfriend said I should try it. Since I was already fxxking him, I figured that I should do it at least to be fair, and to see what all the excitement was about. This bf was much more experience and gentle. He told me that it would feel like I was taking a shit, but that I would get used to it. He was right that first time, but I have never felt like that since. It was a very nice experience, so since then I have been favorably disposed to bein a bottom as well as a top.

But all of my potential partners expect me to be a top. That is probably because I am tall and muscular and straight-looking and straight-acting. So I am almost always a top, especially when I meet someone new. I am not into domination at all, but since am attracted to smaller guys, I think that a lot of them must be interested in being dominated by a masculine guy. I want an equal partner in all ways, and they can be hard to find.

I should mention my current partner, since we have been together for many years. He loves being a bottom, so when we have anal intercourse, that is the choice almost all the time. I really like it when he fxxks me, though. I can never come when I am ins de him, but come very easily when he is inside me, probably because of the extra stimulation of the prostate. But the buttfxxking experience is different for both of us. He is Asian, with a small build, a small butt, and an average or smaller-than-average cock. I am white, with a good but large build, and a very large cock. When I start to penetrate him, he has to take it very slowly because of the pain. Eventually, of course, he loosens up and there is no pain. He comes very easily when I am inside him. When he fxxks me, I can slip him in quickly with no pain at all. I don't know if I would like having a bigger cock up my ass...I think his size is just right.

Anyway, to actionkid and others who are thinking about it, I urge you to give it a try. Don't worry about whether it is masculine or not -- that doesn't matter at all. The only thing that matters is whether it feels good. Unless you experience a lot of pa n on insertion, I can almost guarantee that it will feel good. If you haven't tried it, you just don't know what you are missing. On the other hand, probably 80% of the sex I have is not intercourse. I wouldn't want to have intercourse that often, and yo may not want to, either.

10/20/00 07:49:42

Comments:

10/20/00 06:33:20

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples, cuddles, and we'll see about anals Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo @ San Francisco.cum

Comments:

to all

Thanks for your comments on anal experiences and desires. I knew I could count on the BW BB.

AK

Somehow I am pleased that you were the first to respond to my post, given that you are probably the most active buttfxxker on the board :-) I enjoyed reading about your bottom-curiousity; it somehow makes the idea of being with a pure top (the guy who fxxked me is versatile) less intimidating for me, although he was definitely being the top that night. But while I can't say he was a special guy, I definitely felt comfortable with him, and that's what it took for me to get fxxked.

However, the guy who tried to rape you was a jerk and deserves to be avoided. Good for you for fighting back.

By the way, I decided to do it without poppers as I wanted to be in touch with the experience. Plus, I hear they can give you a headache.

Just Me

Thanks for sharing what its like for you. I do sometimes like being dominated in bed, and sometimes I like to dominate. What I like best is to trade that role back and forth, but I can do just one or just the other. I felt this guy was in charge, but he didn't dominate me, he requested, firmly but politely, and I think that added to my comfort level.

I liked the feeling in my butthole of his dick moving in and out. But we part ways on the prostate: I hate having it stimulated. In this case he didn't make it in that far.

I beg to differ with you on the terminology of the active bottom and passive top. To me, masculinity and effeminacy have nothing to do with these terms. The guy who fxxked me is effeminate, often mistaken for a woman. But, aside from his being polite when asking to fxxk me, and being careful to be gentle, there was nothing passive about his sexual behavior. In fact, he was quite aggressive in his top-ness. (Someone I asked about this a while back said in his experience, all queens he had been with had been aggressive tops. So much for THAT stereotype.)

As for active bottoms, I think I've told this story before, but it bears retelling. In the old days I used to see this guy on a regular basis. We'd go to bed, he'd suck my dick long enough to get it wet, then he'd push his butthole onto my cock. He was a very aggressive bottom.

Despite not having anal sex, I can be an aggressive bottom, lifting guys and putting them on top of me because that's where I want them to be. I am neither effeminate nor masculine, although I am often mistaken for straight, both by gay men and str8s.

Takuya and Sanyu

Ara, now not only do we have to learn Hokkien to be on this BB, now we have to learn Nihongo as well?

Singsongboy

Thanks for sharing your feelings about fxxking and getting fxxked.

Boboshooter

Welcome! Um, would you be so kind as to explain what your name means?

No AK is a sherpa guide in Nepal and BW is a meteorologist in Shanghai. :-P

Farang

Thanks, and that's definitely a story for the aiya file.

10/20/00 04:31:17

Name: Farang

Comments:

OK, Charles, here's the one from Nepal???..

About two years ago I went to Nepal with my holiday companion. From Katmandu we went to Pokhara, a small town some 30 minutes by air away from the capital. It's set in idyllic surroundings and is becoming something of a tourist resort. The town rests besi e a big lake and there are trees everywhere and mountains. Not ordinary mountains but massive great things. The big one behind Pokhara is called Annapurna, one of the tallest in the world. Trouble is, you can't see it much of the time because of mist or c oud.

We stayed for three nights in a cheap 2 star hotel just five minutes walk from the lake. The hotel comprised a small block with about 20 rooms which appeared to be empty while we were there, and a family house in the garden. We stayed in that house, occup ing separate rooms. The house had four bedrooms upstairs (where we were) and four down, separated by a wide staircase, and one could see the downstairs from upstairs.

Besides the receptionist and the waiter in the dining room, the only other staff we came across was called Pak, a sturdy young man who acted as porter, gardener, security, and general friend to guests. I found him appealing because he had a large round f ce with an ever-ready smile and his big brown eyes had long eyelashes. He was wearing a top coat each time we saw him (though it wasn't cold) so I couldn't see his physique but I guessed he was chunky from his high cheek bones.

For two days we never saw Mount Annapurna. On our last day, when I was resting in my room after lunch, Pak knocked on the door and excitedly told me to come outside. There was a sight I will never forget. The sky was just filled with snow-capped mountain. It was awesome. We had no idea the mountain was so close and how much it loomed up into the air above the town. Such was the masking effect of the mists.

That gave me an opportunity to chat to Pak. He was 21 and had been a sherpa lugging bags up mountains for climbers. He came from far away and found being a hotel porter more profitable and much more comfortable. His English was good and I found myself sti ring for him as his friendly nature and beguiling smile were most alluring. He told me he was off at 11pm, so I asked whether we could chat after work. Yes, said he. As he slept in our house under the staircase, that would be easy.

That evening I hung about upstairs looking down from time to time to see when Pak would come through the front door of the house. He came at 10.15pm and didn't see me looking down at him. He opened the door under the stairs and went inside leaving the doo open. A minute later he came out having taken off his coat and pants. He was wearing just a loose T-shirt and shorts exposing his coffee-coloured heavily muscled body. This was my moment to go down. So I wandered nonchantly downstairs and he gave me a hu e smile when he saw me.

He proudly showed me his room which was little more than the width and length of his sleeping bag. I offered him a shower upstairs but he said he couldn't go as he was still on duty all night, though he could sleep. There was a bell to alert him. We chatt d for ages, then he lay down on the bed in a seductive pose stretching his rippling muscles until I nearly wet myself. I offered to massage him and he said he'd like that. Oddly, said he, quite a few foreign guests had massaged him in that room.

I set to, working his hands then his arms then his shoulders. I murmered sweet words to him and he giggled. I then risked a peck on the neck which didn't worry him. I moved down to his calves, then worked up his massive thighs. As I did so I saw in the gl om that he was getting hard so I knew we could do something. My heart was beating fast as this fantasy was becoming so real under the staircase of a house, far from anywhere under the mountains, with such a gorgeous sensual young man I could only dream of Realising what was happening, he pulled me close to him, kissed me gently on the mouth and made to close the door with me inside.

At that precise moment, the door of the adjacent downstairs guest bedroom opened and out stepped a tall thin Chinese man aged about 35. I'd seen him alone in the dining room each day. I quickly unwrapped myself, and fled upstairs. Looking down, I saw Pak o into the man's room then they both came out and went across to another room downstairs and closed the door behind them. I waited for ages but I could detect no movement so my hopes were dashed. I couldn't sleep all night thinking of what I had missed an what was happening between those two.

I never saw Pak again. We had to leave early the next morning for the airport and maybe he was off duty. The airline announced we had been bumped from our flight so the few passengers for Katmandu got together to protest. Among them was the tall thin Chin se man who had disturbed me and Pak. I introduced myself and he said he was a Singaporean. I hinted that perhaps he had had a good night, and he said no. He found the shower in his room had no hot water so he had gone to the porter to complain. The porte had shown him into another bedroom to use that shower. He said no more.

Ever since, I have wanted to return to that hotel, but back in Singapore I still have that memory of a sweet young man with a lovely body and attitude, and our half-finished business.

Farang

10/20/00 04:11:05

Name: Steven My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: giving massage Your Fav Body Type: chinese

Comments:

Chinese Men who needs body massage can still reach me at 97645792. Any inconvience caused is regretted.

10/20/00 03:37:25

Comments:

The first sauna of its kind in Singapore, Stroke Gym & Spa cordially invites ALL to its Fifth Monthly Anniversary on

Friday 20th October 2000 at 7pm with a Free Set of Buffet Dinner (On a first come first serve basis)

Admission is $12 for all Members and $20 for Non-Members.

Other Promotions:

Bring down any Nite paid receipt after clubbing from the following places and gain free, strictly on the same nite itself only.

Babylon Inner Circle Taboo WhyNot Vincent's & Venom receipt is acceptable on Sunday Only

The Undergears Nite last Sunday nite was good as such we are extending to this Sunday 22nd Oct. Bring along (NOT WEAR) a pair of jockstrap or G-String and come in free between the time of 7pm-8pm.

This Saturday 21st Oct the password between 7pm-8pm will be "Let's All Go To Stroke & Stroke, Stroke, Stroke With Me this Saturday.

Non-Members are also welcome to the promotions too.

Stroke Gym & Spa is located at 22 ANN SIANG ROAD Tel 2221226. 2mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. For map location pls view our website www.geocities.com/strokespa Open for almost 24hrs from 12noon till the next morning 7am, EVERYDAY irregardless of holidays.

10/20/00 01:25:59

Name: boboshooter

Comments:

WOW! I just stumbled into this website and was reading the archives. AK! You are my idol! And Charles, Golfnut, and so many many others! Cool site! Btw, is AK and BW the same guy?

10/19/00 19:13:15

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

to action kid, u veri right-finding harmony in bed is maybe 1st thing to consider in relationship. maybe relationship can b 4 companionship (maybe especially when u get older - i have friends that fall into this category), but generally, when u meet someone that's attra tive to u, who fxxks who is important.. "happy are those who are versatile"

it is interesting tho, some stats i have read, say only about 50% gay men use anal penetration when having sex. maybe 50 % prefer oral..

so whole picture much more complicated than when str8 boi meet str8 girl.

i have so many exquisite feelings when being fxxked, but still i get deep pleasure when i fxxk another guy---tho i admit he gotta be the right kind of guy to turn me on hard.

lots of guys deny themselves the pleasure of equisite anal feeling, because of all sorts of mental problems. when first i start down primrose path to hell and start to play with man dick, i had all kinds of problems facing feelings my arse staart to have

i had been heavy christian, so i think u understand where i come from. so i have trouble opening arse... will not relax! first guy in there had tapered dick-u know shape like wedge, he get stuck half way, can't go no further.. nic eguy too, drove bmw, oft n wish he got all way and we can drive off into sunset in his beamer..

i tell everyone b4 about book "Anal Pleasure and Health" by Jack Morin Ph.D. ( i think new edition now out) he point out that EVERYONE'S anus i s involved in first part of sexual arousal, that like your dick starting to congest with blood as it get hard, o does your arse. I think u prob. already understand that anus involved in other phases of sexual reactions, u felt another guys arse contracting round your dick if he cum while u still inside him. women also have same reaction. that is why, for str8s, a al fxxking of a woman can occur. women can get feeling their too, otherwise i do not think that women would accept it. but anyone who surfs 'net soon realise that nearly every str8 p--n site have anal fxxk section. lots of people who study sex (sexologist ) suggest that more women getting fxxked in arse every night than men.

so potential pleasure is there, just gotta learn to overcome negative, cultural feelings about it.

only difference morin says is that maybe only 30% of people got feeling inside the rectum-- and i lucky there, i can feel everything.

morin discusses what u can do about negative feelings, if u want to experience the full range of sexual pleasure that your bodu can experience.

btw. i think that greatest potential relationship would be 2 guys fully in touch with their bodies, no hang-ups about sex at all, no self loathing because they gay--able to give wide range of pleasure to each other.

10/19/00 19:13:08

Name: singsongboy

Comments:

to action kid, u veri right-finding harmony in bed is maybe 1st thing to consider in relationship. maybe relationship can b 4 companionship (maybe especially when u get older - i have friends that fall into this category), but generally, when u meet someone that's attra tive to u, who fxxks who is important.. "happy are those who are versatile"

it is interesting tho, some stats i have read, say only about 50% gay men use anal penetration when having sex. maybe 50 % prefer oral..

so whole picture much more complicated than when str8 boi meet str8 girl.

i have so many exquisite feelings when being fxxked, but still i get deep pleasure when i fxxk another guy---tho i admit he gotta be the right kind of guy to turn me on hard.

lots of guys deny themselves the pleasure of equisite anal feeling, because of all sorts of mental problems. when first i start down primrose path to hell and start to play with man dick, i had all kinds of problems facing feelings my arse staart to have

i had been heavy christian, so i think u understand where i come from. so i have trouble opening arse... will not relax! first guy in there had tapered dick-u know shape like wedge, he get stuck half way, can't go no further.. nic eguy too, drove bmw, oft n wish he got all way and we can drive off into sunset in his beamer..

i tell everyone b4 about book "Anal Pleasure and Health" by Jack Morin Ph.D. ( i think new edition now out) he point out that EVERYONE'S anus i s involved in first part of sexual arousal, that like your dick starting to congest with blood as it get hard, o does your arse. I think u prob. already understand that anus involved in other phases of sexual reactions, u felt another guys arse contracting round your dick if he cum while u still inside him. women also have same reaction. that is why, for str8s, a al fxxking of a woman can occur. women can get feeling their too, otherwise i do not think that women would accept it. but anyone who surfs 'net soon realise that nearly every str8 p--n site have anal fxxk section. lots of people who study sex (sexologist ) suggest that more women getting fxxked in arse every night than men.

so potential pleasure is there, just gotta learn to overcome negative, cultural feelings about it.

only difference morin says is that maybe only 30% of people got feeling inside the rectum-- and i lucky there, i can feel everything.

morin discusses what u can do about negative feelings, if u want to experience the full range of sexual pleasure that your bodu can experience.

btw. i think that greatest potential relationship would be 2 guys fully in touch with their bodies, no hang-ups about sex at all, no self loathing because they gay--able to give wide range of pleasure to each other.

10/19/00 17:25:23

Name: malbroman

Comments:

The greatest band of my generation is about to release their new album in mid November, U2, Their 11th album All That You Can't Leave Behind already have a No.1 Hit 'Beautiful Day' in the UK this week, beating the superstar duet of Robbie Williams an Kyli Minoque's Kids. The new U2 album is what U2 does at its best, the old sound U2, no techo electro stuff they did with Zooropa or POP. Whenever U2 or INXS have a new album, its a highlight in my life, now that INXS is no longer INXS cos Michael Hutchence d ed, U2 is that only band I've worshipped since I was 12 years old. I grew up with the band.

Its battle of the two most powerful girl bans in the world. SPICE GIRLS will release its 3rd album FOREVER in 11 November, ALL SAINTS with Saints an Sinners. Frankly, I think SPICE GIRLS will kick ALL SAINTS's butt. No doubt ALL SAINTS first two singles f om its latest album Pure Shores and Black Coffee are good, no one makes pop like the SPICE Girls does, ALL SAINTS ever came close to the success SPICE GIRLS have, ALL SAINTS sold only 4 million of its Never Ever album and they act like they rule the world always bitching about SPICE GIRLS. SPICE GIRLS sold more than 30 million with only 2 albums without bitching ALL SAINTS.

TEXAS will release a greatest hits collection some time in December.

Well did anyone seen Ricky Martin's SHE BANGS single? don't u guys think he overdid itthis time? Well, he is turning me off. Nothing great about SHE BANGS. He over sexed himself this time.

I first heard WALLFLOWERS in 1996 with its excellent 2nd album Bringing own The Horse, the ultra kool Jakob Dylan's band just released its 3rd album Breach this week, I have not heard it except for its first single Sleepwalker. But with BOB DYLAN for a da , how bad can his son be?

Kinda miss the sex encounters NICK 69 an company experience, please post more!!!

10/19/00 17:15:35

Name: SSg

Comments:

Went to Stroke again after 3 mths at least. Realised there were few changes : (1) A new mini jacuzzi beside the steam room. (2) The water level is lower in the steam room. (3) A new resting area with door near to the water-cooler point. (4) Toilet door changed (with see through bottom)

Well, not very much excited. Should do something to the atmosphere.

This cute guy on duty (wearing blue) always wears a smile. Keep-it-up. You have potential!!!!

10/19/00 15:33:07

Comments:

On this topic of Tops and Bottoms, something corny (what to expect from a person whose nickname is Jagong)

What do you get when two bottoms meet?

You get a Topless Party

What do you get when two tops meet?

You get a Bottemless Pittee

jagong right

10/19/00 13:12:13

Name: Benji

Comments:

Hi, My friend told me that there is a new spa which has just opened in katong area. Anybody knows about it? Do email pls and share share hor...

10/19/00 11:48:56

Name: sanyu My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: tanoshikoto

Your Fav Body Type: nandemoii Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Horny and Takyu. I think we should meet.

10/19/00 05:25:22

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

to takuya and Horny18.. i was browsing the SGBoy website some time back and I recall seeing this link under Directory/Companies and Businesses/Videos or sumthing. I remember TwinkleAngel and Mannhouse... They've got some really nice video shots of really ute Japanese guys. I recall seeing one with some Jap surf boys.. hot stuff!

10/19/00 05:11:44

Name: actionkid :)

Comments:

heheh... of course anything is fine.. being top or btm is really a preference. I guess I am 99.99% top based on preference.. :P . It's just that I do get curious.. as though I may be missing something, esp when I see (and hear..;p) my partner grunt and moan in ecstasy when I do him.. But yah lor.. I am contented with what I am.. just plain curious.. ;) Oh yah.. and sometimes, you meet someone.. he seems so wonderful and you feel like you can actually be in a relationship with him.. but the problem is that he s also top. Can two tops work things out? There must be a compromise. I dun think I am willing to do that at this stage (hence the train of thought in my previous posting). Anyway, for me, I tend to take such guys merely as a fren, and a jerk off partner. Anything further will somehow cause friction, I think.. esp in the long run. Of course, that is my view. At the same time, I do not expect a completely passive btm. I like mine to be active and to take over when I feel bored or tired. I always enjoy guys ho stimulate.. as I believe it takes two to clap.. esp in sex.. :)

Thanx JM and ahboi.. but.. I AM happy with what I am and what I chose. Just that the learning road is really never ending.. be it with work or general life experiences.. And I guess my curiosity sometimes run away from me.. I can't stop thinking of the wh t-ifs and why-nots. There's so many things I wanna learn and experience.. and note.. this is NOT limited to the gay lifestyle alone. There are other things like career, education, travel experiences, hobbies and pastimes, relationships, etc...

About Tom of Finland.. I saw some of the T-shirts being sold at that store in the Heeren. I.. err.. well.. muscle beefcakes dun really turn me on that much. I like mine lean and taut.. :) Ah beng look.. even better.. :) heheheh..;} Got tattoo.. wah.. cream lready!!.. :P

Does anyone here follow the show Popular? It is sooooo wickeeeeeed!! I stumbled over it accidentally, thinking that it is just another teenflick. But.. the script is really cool! Everything is so cathartic and witty. Last night's episode was exceptionally great. They were sharing secrets and everything tumbled out. One of them declared she's a lesbian..;P and they're blatant about the backbiting and bitching. I thot it was like a teen version of Ally McBeal, on steroids.. with intentional slick packaging a d all..;P It hides nuthing. And 100% quirky.

Oh well.. I guess all them slick teenybopper milkers have succeeded in winning me over. ;P btw, marlboroman.. if you're reading this, I'm just wondering if you have any juicy snippets on music. Lots of new albums cumming out.. BB, Spice Girls(i like their new sound), Ricky Martin (did anyone catch the Streats issue where Diana Ser OUTED him?), Radiohead (Kid A was so disappointing..:{), All Saints(Black Coffee is sooo cool!), etc..

yo color.. bad BAD boi! Although you prolly did it unintentionally.. I'm sure you can imagine the effects. not good. definitely NOT good...

10/19/00 05:07:45

Name: Takuya My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oh.. Ahhh..uhh.HHh...

Your Fav Body Type: Futo futo na..kebu kebu na Your Nationality: International

Comments:

Horny 18 , happy to know u are also into Japs, aren't they handsome?Yahh, me also want to know where to find ze japs on the cyber space.But tried a few search engines already and always end up having to contend with Japabnese content sites that are filter d ( read censored) sigh, sigh.

How come there is more Western content on the net, what about ppl like me who are into black hair and porcelain skin with 5 o'clock shadow.E mail me.

10/19/00 02:49:06

Name: Just me

Comments:

To me, being btm or top is as much a state of mind, as a position for sex. I'm a btm because I relish in the act of being dominated while in bed. I love my man to show his masculinity while fxxking me, and me to moan aloud when I'm being fxxked. That's wh t I call a state of mind. Of course, I like being btm too for the sheer joy of being penetrated, and my prostrate gland being massaged. That gives the best orgasm in my opinion.

I know of frens who are tops, they like being top because they want to dominate, and feel manly when they fxxk somebody. Of course, many also dislike the feeling of being penetrated, and I totally understand that. AK ~ that feeling can take some getti g used to, so don't be too bothered if you don't like something up inside u, except say your bowels. It's a matter of preference, and I always prescribe to the thinking that there will be a natural balance for roughly equal number of tops and btms in the ay world... :)

Of cos, there's always the case when a btm looks manly, and he's actually rather domineering out of bed. Actually, I can be rather domineering in my own way! Some pple call that active btms, and those tops who are queeny or effeminate are called passiv tops. i reckon the permutations are endless, and I dont want to dwell too much into each. As Ah Boi said, just be happy being who/what you are, and don't think too much. Nothing is perverse as long as you enjoy it, and it doesnt hurt u or your partner. :

10/19/00 01:22:53

Name: ahboi

Comments:

On the thread of top-vis-a-vis-bottom, I have thumbed through enough "Tom of Finland" erotica to appreciate that sex between men is just plain manly, no matter what [sexual] position one takes. Indeed, the ToF characters are all portrayed to be handsome h nks bursting with vigour and self-esteem and giving their lust free rein. The display of unbridled passion in the sexual encounters is also seen as a celebration of male bonding of heroic proportions. When the sex is over, the men invariably go on their [ ostly separate] merry ways, wearing a sense of brotherhood and camaraderie. No one is ridiculed for giving their utmost to push boundaries, to do anything to turn their partners on and get him off! So, enjoy and rejoice! :-)

10/18/00 20:02:32

Name: Color is a stupid asshole

Comments:

What the hell are you doing!!! You are trying to know somebody better by splashing his name and company on this board??? What were you thinking? What if he is not gay?? Just how insensitive can you be? I hope if he gets to know of this he will report this incidence to your boss. Just how stupid can you be???!!!

10/18/00 17:36:43

Name: color

Comments:

went down to your workplace, Urbanlogistix, and found you to be really cute. I think that's about the first time i met you even though we've spoken over the phone many times doing delivery. You have quite long hair and your name is xxxxxx. would want to know you more on a personal basis. Email me, okay?

10/18/00 14:12:03

Name: Horny18

Comments:

Oh yahz... I'm planning to start cruising as soon as the darned As are over and done with... can anyone here pls gimme some advice / tips on cruising? I never seem to have ani luck unlike you some of ya pple in this BB... maybe I don't have the looks... mail me... maybe I'll send you my pic and you can help me judge... =)

10/18/00 14:07:42

Name: horny18 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: jap muscles

Comments:

anyone has anithing hot websites to share? Pls email me! Preferably with Asians(those Japs =) are so cute... Pls email me thnx

10/18/00 10:43:38

Name: calvintan

Comments:

hi, would like to thank the 3 guys who recommended the best laksa in town. I shall go and try ! Calvin Tan

10/18/00 06:46:22

Comments:

errr.. Charles.. your story about being the btm kinda made me think. I nearly wanted to do it too last night actually, coz.. well.. yah lor.. I've done many guys and they all seem to derive lots of pleasure from getting fxxked that it does make me curious . on whether am I missing something? But.. I could never do it. My first time (the 5sec incident) happened while I was unprepared. He was bigger than me, muscular hunk sort and he kinda overpowered me. I wasn't expecting him to enter me.. and when he did, I shouted at him and wriggled myself away. All other incidents were mere finger fxxking, which I still felt uncomfortable. I usually push the hands away the moment they wonder towards my ass.. But... sometimes, you see someone.. he can be THE one.. or he an be someone that you desperately want to give yourself to.. and you wonder again..

I dunno. I met a really pleasant guy last nite. I actually saw him at Why Not on Saturday but he was occupied with his frens.. could only muster a brief smile at me. But.. well.. we bumped into one another and.. well.. I dun wanna go into the details. All I can say was that.. it was one helluva great time! And the poppers (he had em) made me really really high that the thought seriously went through my head. I wanted it. But.. the moment it touched my hole, I chickened out.

which made me conclude.. I will only have the guts to do it with someone really really special and someone whom I trust and make me feel comfortable enuff to actually receive it.. hmm.. admittedly, I guess I have started that yearning thing all over again . :P

10/18/00 06:30:37

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples, cuddles, incipient anal bottom (and maybe top) Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Comments:

Farang

Yes, even old stories may be new to this board. May I make a request for Nepal? The Sherpa guide in the Everest film caught my eye.

Lungker

Don't be silly. If people don't want to talk about a topic, they'll talk about other stuff.

about that Your Fav Sextivity line

Yes, yours truly has rejoined the fudgepackers club, surprisingly as a packee. Oh, I've known I'm mostly bottom, but I never thought I'd get fxxked again, not after the old (pre-AIDS) days.

In the old days, I got fxxked a total of 4 or 5 times, mostly for less than a minute. The first time it didn't hurt, but it made me feel like I had to pee, which I hate. All the other times it hurt.

Well, this time it didn't hurt, and it didn't make me feel like I had to pee. Why? Well, the pee part is easy to explain: his dick didn't hit my prostate (it was not small, more about average, but I guess not quite that long, or maybe it was the position - my legs in the air). As for it not hurting, I was relaxed, he was gentle, he used plenty of (silicon) lube on the condom and in my butthole, and, here I'm totally speculating, it's because I've been using getting fxxked as a masturbation fantasy for 3 years, and in my fantasy it didn't hurt. So you could say I've been rehearsing for this moment for 3 years.

It didn't last very long, and this I am sure is due to the fantasy. I come fast when I masturbate. So after about a minute of living my fantasy, I came. He panicked and jumped up to clean it up so it wouldn't get all over his beautiful bedspread. (Yes, as anyone who has had sex with a queen knows, queen does not equal bottom.) That ended that particular festivity.

So it felt good, I'd do it again (with a condom, and with him or whoever not coming in me), and I'll probably start fxxking, too. I was so horny thinking about it, I jacked off 3 times in the next 24 hours.

Oh, and in case you're interested, it was my first time ever having anal sex with an Asian. All the other times were with ang mo.

Disclaimer

As I have mentioned before, normally I do not give details of specific sexual incidents unless they happen in a sex club or bathhouse. I do this to respect the privacy and feelings of the person involved. (And of course I never use names, but still people can get a jolt if they recognize themselves.)

In this case, I share this because it is a landmark experience, and because the guy involved is a self-identified slut and is not likely to mind.

10/18/00 05:41:59

Name: Viper Lim

Comments:

The first sauna of its kind in Singapore, Stroke Gym & Spa cordially invites ALL to its Fifth Monthly Anniversary on

Friday 20th October 2000 at 7pm with a Free Set of Buffet Dinner (On a first come first serve basis)

Admission is $12 for all Members and $20 for Non-Members.

Other Promotions:

Bring down any Nite paid receipt after clubbing from the following places and gain free, strictly on the same nite itself only.

Babylon Inner Circle Taboo WhyNot Vincent's & Venom receipt is acceptable on Sunday Only

The Undergears Nite last Sunday nite was good as such we are extending to this Sunday 22nd Oct. Bring along (NOT WEAR) a pair of jockstrap or G-String and come in free between the time of 7pm-8pm.

This Saturday 21st Oct the password between 7pm-8pm will be "Let's All Go To Stroke & Stroke, Stroke, Stroke With Me this Saturday.

Non-Members are also welcome to the promotions too.

Stroke Gym & Spa is located at 22 ANN SIANG ROAD Tel 2221226. For map location pls view our website www.geocities.com/strokespa

Open for almost 24hrs from 12noon till the next morning 7am EVERYDAY irregardless of holidays.

10/18/00 01:23:22

Name: Murayama My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: ,spoony, Your Fav Body Type: slave

Your Nationality: International

Comments:

BTW, I don't own any of Fann Wong's Album, I dopn't feel the need to and I think I will continue not to have any of her album.It is too much of a bother.

10/18/00 01:12:17

Comments:

err.. sorry.. Lungker was the one who asked the question.. which Fair is Foul posed sometime back.. You boys have a great day ahead!!

10/18/00 01:05:41

Name: actionkid ;P

Comments:

farang, I think a little bit of silence never does one any harm. I guess we're all cooling things down after all the heat of the past month.. :P

As to your question about that race issue.. it does sound like a can of worms. But.. what the heck... ;)

There is that tinge of racism everywhere. And in the gay community, it is actually in abundance too. But I think we tend to look at it more as a personal preference. I do not discriminate agianst any race or religion, but I admit, I have a tendency to go or Chinese guys.. I was exploring the reasons and well.. I guess there are more chinese guys here in Singapore for the picking and I am most comfortable with them. Plus, they've given me some of the best sex. Will I sleep with the other races? Yeah.. sure . if they have that special spark which attracts me. And I have done that..

As for discrimination by the saunas.. I dun think they will go to the extent of discriminating against race. The gay community is just obsessed with looks.. and I think as long as you have the look, why shud they discriminate? Oh yah... and what about the others who dun have the look, huh? I really dun know.

The arguments raised over the past months by Caution and others were pertinent reminders.. we all grow old one day, and it is not a nice feeling to be discriminated for your looks, age or size. I wish things could be different. But it is easier said than one. I have learnt to accept myself for what I am. And I've been very fortunate to have friends around me who support me and they make me feel like I am truly wonderful... regardless what insecurities I may have. Once you win the battle within you, nothin else matters.. :)

On a side track.. I took my maiden trip to Why Not over the weekend. It was a complete eye opener! I was there with some really close frens who weren't feeling particularly comfortable with the local gay scene (yah.. like I am??!!) But one of them really anted to check it out. So.. yah lor... I abandoned my closet for one night and just decided to hang loose. It was sooo crowded! Reminded me a lot of DJ Station. I saw lots of old acqaintances and received smiles from here and there. Quite a nice liberatin feeling actually. I bumped into some old frens.. it felt as though my whole world was converging somehow. I bumped into my very very first fxxkbuddy whom I got to know when I was 16, while I was waiting to enter the gent's. We chatted for a bit and excha ged numbers. Amazing that both of us could remember all the details of those days.. sigh ;)And I met the one (and only) guy who actually managed to fxxk me (for a measly 5 seconds..;p) there as well. Of course, I tried to avoid him but he was..err.. quite prominent lor.. one of them hunks dancing on the platform barechested (are they paid to do that?). He came down, spotted me and gave me a smile and tweaked my nipples. I felt so violated..;p And of course, my frens were shocked too. I also bumped into the fren who took my nude shots.. :P And I bumped into some old hostel mates, etc... Of course, not to mention the various flings. It seemed as though everyone in the gay community was there. Although I was inhibited at first, i have to admit, I warmed up and ealised that.. hey.. I dun mind hanging out here at all! But it was extremely crowded. I got molested a few times.. There was this guy who kept making eyes at me and he tried to grab my hands whenever I pass by him. and he pinched my butt and squeezed my rotch too. err.. well.. I didn't really care. I merely smiled at him and shook my head.. which.. I think.. prodded him further...

Oh well.. it was good fun and it convinced me that the gay community here does have the framework to thrive. The crowd there was mixed.. though prominently chinese, young, good lookers, etc. There were the older one, and the not so good looking ones. And here were plenty of boy-next-door types. Couples who go there and held hands everywhere they go, which I thot was sweet. I admit, I felt as though I could actually fit in there..

Of course, there will always be the dark side.. like the bitching, backbiting, griping, etc. But.. that's reality. Every community has to deal with it.

For myself now.. well.. the most important thing is that I feel good about myself. I admit, being single makes one really lonely at times and there will be that tendency to get cynical. It doesn't help when you see people around you being so in love.. cou les holding hands and hugging at teh dance floor. But at the same time, you do feel certain hope.

hmm.. I'm babbling.. anyone got stories to share?

10/17/00 16:53:33

Name: Lungker

Comments:

Farang:

It is eerily quiet because all the people here are pondering their answer to the question posted by Fair is Foul on 10/11/00. I am attaching the question below.

My guess, and it is a PERSONAL guess of mine, is that, everyone is so shameful they dare not open their mouth to say anything anymore. Anyone is welcome to disagree with my guess but if you do so, PLEASE answer Fair is Foul's question too. Please. The uestion is attached below.

==========================================

Comments:

Just my $0.00000002 as a show of support for Caution. This kind of discrimination seems dangerously close to the that based on skin colour or nationality.

What if some of the favoured clients of Rairua also think that people of a particular ethnic group are not their "type" and don't want them around? Will Rairua also use the same rationale as that used to exclude the Ah Peks and the fatties?

I am aware that this type of discrimination happens everywhere but is that reason enough to accept it?

10/17/00 16:17:37

Comments:

10/17/00 15:20:35

Comments:

There's a spooky silence here.

Unless someone comes up soon with something, Farang is going to have to bore you all with stories (all true of course) of odd escapades in Morocco, Chaam, Nepal, Algeria (maybe I did that one already), Osaka, KL, Ireland, Germany, Beirut, and France. He'l leave Singapore happy moments to those younger blokes whose stories we all enjoy on this board.

Farang

10/17/00 13:49:19

Comments:

test

10/17/00 03:06:00

Comments:

Well, I tried that URL and it told me to go away. I suspect you are someone trying to flog your photography.

10/17/00 00:00:23

Comments:

TRY THIS URL.

10/16/00 23:59:36

Comments:

TRY THIS URL.

10/16/00 17:28:35

Name: tim

Comments:

has anyone tried out this Lawrence massage guy? any comments? email me!

10/16/00 16:16:30

Name: Mac

Your Fav Sextivity: Anally fxxked

Comments:

Fit toned muscular malay-arab; 171/66/c43/w31: provides good real shiatsu / indonesian massage.

Practising some 7 yrs. With lots of variations to soothe body and mind

Page 9260 7780

10/16/00 15:30:18

Name: Ah Boy

Comments:

Dear Friends, I would like to trade with you some of my collection of gay VCD, I've some good tittle of white man ( eg. High tie ). If you have any good one, pls feel free to email to me and leave me your contact number. Thanks

10/16/00 15:03:50

Name: Willie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Top

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular Your Nationality: Africian American

Comments:

I'm just looking to meet new friends .. I travel a lot around the word on pleasure & bussiness and I like to have friends where ever I go ... if you know what I mean.

10/16/00 13:56:20

Name: Nix

Comments:

Looking for the muscular guy I saw at Raffles City on 15 Oct(Sun) around 3.45pm. You were wearing T-shirt and very short blue denim shorts. You were with 2 friends. I am the young chn with specs. Really hope to know you. Email me if you read this.

10/16/00 10:50:04

Name: Lion_boy

Comments:

Hi any guys out there interested in starting some small business. Maybe food or something like that. Please e-mail me if you have an interest.

Thanks!

10/16/00 10:25:41

Name: KPO

Comments:

Go to http://www.sgboy.com/sgboyx.

Look under the Celebrity thread. See what a total fxxk scum/prick Alex Liu is. Especially the emails from Mr Cyprus and Mr Britain. Sick and tired of some truck accident getting away because of some powerful backing (as USUAL in lawless Singapore). Giving bad name to all good gays here.

10/16/00 10:02:31

Name: calvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi Guys, anyone of you knows where to get the best LAKSA in town ? Have tried a few bowls at Ang Mo Kio Blk 307, not bad ! Price $2, $2.50, $3. Any guys out there have recommendation ? Email me at calvintan46@hotmail.com

10/16/00 09:43:46

Name: suntan

Comments:

met u at safta tampines this late afternoon, not sure what u wanted, i am still blurred by your actions, u kept coming in and out of the sauna and the steam room with me but there was no action. u are the one with some tattoos and in blue shorts and black top if u are reading this, mail me and thanx

10/16/00 08:16:33

Name: RAPEME

Comments:

HOHO Hoi. I am kind of horny now. Can't get it out of my mind. Mr frend told me abt this site. read it for sometime now. Kind of fun....Hey I wan 2 try to be f***. Still a V. Suitor has to be slim, muscle man (a bonus) age above 32....Plz make my d eam cum true, can??

10/16/00 06:12:37

Name: innocent

Comments:

Dear all..Just wondering if any of u went to Strok last weekend? Was the free entrance real? And do u have to exit after 8pm or pay somethg else? Was there a catch? N u guys who were there, any juicy stories to share??

10/15/00 19:40:09

Name: yr-east

Comments:

Hi, just came back from Venom and had an enjoyable evening. Was especially smitten by the compere for the Queen of Illusion contest, Lawrence Wee. Any info on him? He's just so cute.....drool, drool!

10/15/00 17:26:51

Name: westerner

Comments:

Hi everyone out there, I have been encountering a little problem with my arse, and am thinking of seeing a doctor abt it. However, I am at the same time pretty embarassed abt seeing any normal doctor. Does anyone know of any PLU doctor so I can let me attend to my condition wit more discretion? I must stressed that I am NOT into any fetish of any sort, I just felt more comfortable seeing a fellow PLU doctor abt my condition.... Or does anyone have a plausible solution pls kindly offer some advice. Many thanks. Best Regards

10/15/00 14:39:37

Comments:

10/15/00 05:38:40

Comments:

fasd

I remember falling in love with a straight guy, called R, with whom I happened to be sharing a flat, albeit having separate rooms. We spent our evenings together and occasionally at weekends would visit each other's parents together. Everybody regarded us just as good buddies. Which for R that's all we were. He was five years younger than me.

Of course, R's good looks and perfect athletic physique, combined with his sweet personality, were what made me fall for him. And he had no girlfriends then as he had just left school.

One Sunday morning he was late getting up so I wandered into his room, and there he was in bed topless and just awake. He gave me a gorgeous smile, stretched his body so his muscles were taut and bulging and I could resist the sight no more. Pretending I as trying to get him up, I jumped onto his bed, grabbed hold of him in a sort-of manly wrestling way while squeezing his massive arms then stroking them. I was as hot and horny as hell that morning, and it showed through my pants.

R's reaction was immediate. His smile became a furious glare. He threw me off, called me an animal, and I slunk back to my room in despair. Our relationship changed from that moment on. He's married with two kids now and we still keep in touch but only ou of politeness.

So, fasd, do take it easy. Normally it's better to keep a straight relationship just like that -- straight. I am agreeing with Golfnut.

Farang

10/15/00 02:16:20

Comments:

10/14/00 22:28:49

Name: Golfnut

Your Fav Sextivity: Probably laughter

Comments:

Fasd:

Thanks for the compliments. The problemn with straight men is well...they are straight men. They have no idea that we are lusting after them. See, if they are gay men, and we are not their type, they would avoid us and in extreme cases call us bad name . Not so with straight men. If we treat them nice, they treat us nice. That is of course if they don't know we are gays.

It becomes a problem for us gays, when they treat us nice. Often we misread it as something more than friendship. The fatal part of course is then to fall in love with them. A major, repeat major no-no. Lusting for them is ok, friendship is best, fall ng in love with them is fatal.

Do what I did with my straight friends. Contribute positively to the frienship, that's is assuming they are good people. Leave out assholes, they give us wrinkles. If and when the opportunities arise, then maybe you can fool around with them. But do b careful. Some people I know claim that they can "conquer" straight men by offering them foot or neck rubs, or even massages. You know, one thing leading to another. But these people are usually a bit effiminate and the people they "conquer" may not be all that straight... :) As for me, the last time I offer a massage to a straight friend, he thought I was buying him a massage and ask which health center should we go. Sigh, I look like a Geylang gangster afterall.

The cardinal rule therefore is never ever fall in love with them. Fooling around is ok but never ever fall for them emtionally. I recalled a time when I was much younger. I was working at an engineering office. There was this guy called S that was abo t 5-6 years older than me. He was married with a couple of kids. My type. Our normal routine was to have a real quick lunch (ta poa earlier) then take a nap in the printing (blue prints) room.

There was an empty space behind the printers that was quite isolated. It was at a corner and was not visible to people who are in the room. That was the ideal spot to take a nap. S being an old-timer there was the one who seemed to get the spot most of he time. Me and a handful of others would then have to find other spots in the room. We would switch off the lights and have about 50 minutes of nap time.

One day, I got into the printing room a little later then usual. All the spots were taken. I walked to the hidden corner and saw S sleeping alone. The space was actually big enough for two, so I innocently told him to make space for me. That's how it egan. From that day onward, we "napped" together until I quit my job about six months later.

It all started innocently enough, two colleagues napping on the carpeted floor during lunch. But as time progress, it became a routine. I would join him if he get there first, or he would join me when I get there first. Somehow, the rest of the people ho napped in the room never use that space. I think they just assumed that it was "reserved".

I did touch S quite a few times, but I don't ever remember if he got hard. I can't unzip him of course - people may still walk into the corner. Imagine me trying in haste to zip him up and catching his cock in the zipper - OUCH!!

What was interesting though was what happened before I left the company. I had just tendered my resignation - it was a stop-gap job before I left to go further my studies, and I was feeling a little naughty. During the nap I began to fondle S a little m re aggressivly than ususal. Previously, I might just touch him very lightly because I wasn't sure how deeply asleep was him. And once he turned over to his side, I will leave him alone. Not this time, I fondled him feeling for his cock beneath all that clothing materials. I found what I thought (it was beneath his trousers and underwear) was his cock and started feeling and pressing it. Suddenly it felt hard(?) and he quickly turned over to his side. Feeling kinda dejected (damn, after all these mont s, the first time I could feel that he got hard and he turns over) I laid there pondering my next move. After a while, I decided to use the "I have no idea I did that - I was sleeping" routine. I turned to his side and grind my crotch, ever so gently, i to his fleshy butt.

I was of course hard and at that first time, I did not dare to press too hard onto his butt. We stayed in that position till it was time to get up. Mormally, somebody else in the room would get up first, turn on the lights, say something like "Wake up!" and we'll all get up.

This pressing my hardened crotch into S's butt routine occurred until I left. In fact, just before I left, he allowed (without complaining) me to press really hard onto his butt. I remembered even moving my crotch a little to simulate fxxking him and he did not say anything.....absolutely nothing. Nothing else happened between S and me, and we lost touch when I left for my studies.

So, FASD, some straights may, and that's a big may, let you fool around with them. Just remember, it is a male kind of thing not to be brought up to discuss over. It is as if, it never happened!! They prefer it that way - so be it. *sigh and smile*

Take care and do be CAREFUL if you want to fool around with your straight friends. Lock up your heart when you do that. Just let both your heads lead the way.....*smile*.

10/14/00 16:58:36

Name: loupgarou

Comments:

MIKE: places to get lube: KY -> pharmacies (guardian/watsons/ntuc) Astroglide -> guardian WET (BESTEST) -> condomania at lucky plaza (one of the shops, $58 for 700ml

10/14/00 12:49:36

Name: fasd

Comments:

Talk about song, here's one of my fav.

Your lights are on, but you're not home

Your mind, is not your own

Your heart sweats, your body shakes

Another kiss, is what it takes

You can't sleep, you can't eat

There's no doubt, you're in deep

Your throat is tight, you can't breathe

Another kiss, is all you need

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah

It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough,

you know you're Gonna have to face it,

you're addicted to love

You see the signs, but you can't read

You're runnin', at a different speed

You heart beats, in double time

Another kiss, and you'll be mine,

A one track mind, You can't be saved

Oblivion, is all you crave

If there's some left for you

You don't mind if you do

Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah

It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough,

you know you're gonna have to face it,

you're addicted to love

Might as well face it, you're addicted to love

--- robert palmer --

10/14/00 09:17:51

Name: fasd My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: love Your Fav Body Type: a peference for mature guy.

Comments:

Hi guys,

We can all state and pursue our own preference, but please don't be cruel. Most of us are young, healthy and navie once, and if lucky, will get to grow old and hopefully wiser too. :)

BTW, i really like Golfnut & Farang's posting, esp the ending on Farang's posting. ;)

Hey Golfnut, quite often I find myself in similarly situation as described in your posting too, where I run into a good fellow and is attracted to him both at the sexual level and friendship level. I would really like to keep the friendship part go ng but the lust part just keep jamming in. Most of the time i just abort the whole attempt. Any good advice ?

10/14/00 07:48:20

Name: mike

Comments:

can someone tell me where i could get hold of KY-lube in sg ..... e-m me plse mlee_69@hotmail.com .... mike

10/14/00 07:47:02

Name: mike

Comments:

can some one tell me where i could get hold of KY-libe in sg? plse e-m mlee_69@hotmail.com

10/14/00 05:43:25

Comments:

Glory Whole (nice name!)

My reading of this is that it's valid only between 7pm and 8pm. Thus, one gets asked to leave at 8pm wearing one's little towel. If that's wrong, then no doubt the Management will put it straight for us on this board.

If it's an all evening affair, which I think it must be, it sounds a good deal. Promotion like this will win friends who will go back.

10/14/00 05:16:22

Name: Rogue

Comments:

Does anyone know about the new pub, Hunter's Pub, at Orchard Towers? Thks.

10/14/00 04:59:51

Name: glory whole

Comments:

Is there a catch with stroke's free entry? Will there be extra charges when you entered? E.g. $10 please for the towels ... hahaha. Does anyone also think free entry, and password spread all over though the net, is very strange for a biz which needs sales to survive? Can't help but suspicias. The only thing I can think of is that they are deserted and desperate for some ppl to go in to make it look less deserted.

10/14/00 03:52:34

Name: brighteyes

Comments:

Hi All, I'll be visiting Manila for a few days staying in Pasig City. Any interesting places to visit? Please share with me. Thanks.

10/13/00 23:09:22

Name: marcus

Comments:

**Japanese Uncensored Erotic Vcds**Not available in Spore yet. Pay in Spore $, deliver from overseas. Email for more details.

10/13/00 17:18:34

Name: stroke?

Comments:

I've been to stroke when it first opened. Not a good experience though. Dunno whether things have improved now? How's the crowd like? Does the stupid owner still tries to take advantage of customers?

10/13/00 16:36:23

Name: Bedok guy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: swimmer build

Comments:

Never thot I would do this as well, but you're really my type.

Date : 13 - Oct

Time : around 10:15pm

Venue : MRT (Board from Bugis, Alight at Bedok)

You wear a black Espirit round nect T-shirt with dark blue jeans. You're with a friend who is quite big size. You're quite fair, short-hair, very cute looking.

I was sitting in front of you. You're standing and chatting to your friend. I wear a Converse T-shirt with black jeans and a black Nike. Heard you saying that you'd take a cab home which is going to cost $3 plus. I kept staring at you, and you did cat h me a few times.

We both alighted at Bedok station, you went in a cab directly after that. However, you did turn back to look at me, when the cab droves away. That makes me think that I might have some though very slim chances. :-)

I LIKE YOU! Please write if you read this message.

10/13/00 15:59:02

Name: Looking for tenant

Comments:

Room to let at Thomson area. We are group of fun & loving ppl, have an extra room to let at price $500, interested pls email me as soon as possible. Move in anytime.

10/13/00 09:09:28

Name: Meassue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

A Bi-Indian; 32; fleshy and strong guy offerring sensual message at reasonable rate. For total relaxation of the body and mind call now 93274076.

10/13/00 07:10:41

Comments:

Looks like Sroke has decided to go up-market....even has Italian employee called Piero...wonder if they discrminate....any comment from Viper or Piero?

10/13/00 06:29:44

Name: Inooncent

Your Nationality: International

Comments:

Hi folks. I have been hearing abt Rairua and STroke. May I know if I need to bring anything with me to such places? Like shorts, extra shirt, shoes - for the gym? and towels for the spa? And do people actually use the gym fac. at all? or only the spa a d dark room. I thought of going but was afraid of being like a fool - without anythg. Else I can just shoot down after work. Can someone plz guide?? Thanks

10/13/00 06:16:32

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples and cuddles Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo @ Ang Mo Kio San Francisco

Comments:

Mckay

Hey, welcome back!

Darren

Well, you thought up the campaign, so you can direct it to whomever you like. You're right. It would be unfair to expect ang mo to look like James Lye, and if they did then what would the potato queens do?

I personally enjoy a variety of starches, although rice is my favorite. Nevertheless, I know some people are on a strict potato diet, and those Sg Asians who are on such a diet need to remain productive members of Sg society and not starve. So I guess we will need to leave the Sg ang mo as they are, isn't it?

10/13/00 05:33:57

Comments:

The PASSWORD for free entry to stroke gym spa this Saturday between 7pm-8pm is

"DON'T SLUT WITH ME SISTER, I'M TOO MAN FOR YOU"

Say it at the reception and u get in totatlly free even for non-members.

ON SUNDAY is UNDERGEARS Nite

Just bring along a Jockstrap or G-String (pls do not wear it, just bring it) and get free entry between 7pm-8pm only. We have also 20pairs for sale at the reception if u want to buy it for free entry.

Please, its only at the desinated time 7pm-8pm and also the password must be properly say.

Tel 2221226 if u need any clarification.

Stroke Gym & Spa

22, Ann Siang Road

10/13/00 05:18:03

Comments:

Marketing Assistant & Housekeeper wanted pls called Viper @ 2221226 for an interview appointment.

10/13/00 04:57:48

Comments:

This story takes place in Kenya in East Africa some years ago. I was there on business staying at the Stanley Hotel in the capital Nairobi. During the weekend, I hired a car and drove out to the lovely game park on the edge of the city. Saw the lions in t e wild and marveled at the scenery.

Came back to the hotel before dark and was just parking the car when I noticed a tall young African sort-of lurking around the hotel carpark. He was smiling but I didn't think it was aimed at me. I had time to spare so I followed him out of curiosity, hop ng that perhaps I could find a local to help me discover more of the city. He was goodlooking, but I didn't even think of any gay potential there. After all, surely Africans aren't gay, are they?

He wandered past the shop windows peering into them and I followed. He noticed, stopped and smiled and asked me where I came from. Then I realised he spoke English with a beautiful accent and he was not only goodlooking, but he was rather pretty with a ta l athletic physique.

He offered to show me around and we had a pleasant hour wandering around the shops chatting. After a meal together, he told me the best view of the city was from a hill above it, and suggested we drive there to see the sparkling lights. We did, and we fou d ourselves parked in a quiet spot overlooking Nairobi. Chatted for a bit longer, then there was a moment of silence and I was aware he was looking at me in the half light of the car. I turned to see him smiling sexily -- my heart pounded -- what was I to do? -- was this dangerous? -- a trap?

He lay his head on my shoulder and whispered "I like you", then his hand fell onto my thigh. Oh gawd, this was going to be a gay thing and I was totally unprepared. I lay my hand on his thigh and we both caressed thighs until I thought -- dammit -- if thi is going to be a gay thing I'm going to enjoy it as I would if I'd been prepared. I reached over to his chest and stroked his T shirt to find firm pectorals which began to set me off. I hadn't touched an African before but I was soon squeezing his arms a d he flexed for me proudly showing me the most perfect peaked biceps.

I took off his shirt, and as best I could from the driving seat began licking his nipples while squeezing one arm and stroking his crotch. Then something astonishing happened. A rock hard enormous piece of meat began to protrude through the cloth of his j ans. I worked on the pants with both hands, unlocked him and there was exposed a massive pipe the like of which I'd never seen before. I stroked it so that it became even longer and harder and wetter and I muttered in a husky voice that he was really rath r massive. Yes, he said, he was the biggest in his class. Was it 9 or 12 inches long? I don't know, I was so taken aback. I managed to get my mouth over it and ran my tongue around the tip while stroking his balls. He groaned with pleasure. I couldn't ima ine how we were going to finish this as I didn't fancy having a litre of cum in my mouth or face.

He realised this, and gently pulled out my cock from my pants. By then I had almost cum on my own. We had a long gentle mutual jerk off session while deep kissing. We both came together in a tremendous screaming climax as I seem to have got just the right touch for him with my gentle stroking, and he worked me just fine as I devoured the fantastic body beside me.

Mopped up, chatted some more, had a laugh, then he turned to me and said: "That will be 50 shillings please." That was the first time I paid for sex.

Farang