Male HQ

From Bw Archives 70 : 03 Dec - 31 Dec 2000

HendryTan

This is the Final Archive of Yahoo Board before moving over to EzBoard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTICE - THE OLD BULLETIN BOARD IS NOT WORKING. Just found that out on 26/12/00 !! I am still testing the new guestbook and the new bulletinboard so your posting may just disapppear. Kindly wait for further notice.

12/25/00 09:15:20

Name: Bloodsun My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: ...... Your Fav Body Type: definatly not skinny

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

was in a particular SPA in Tampinese this morning from 11-2pm... while in the jacuzzi, you were sitting just beside me, our tighs in contact the whole session, but both of us too shy to do anything. And after that, you went into the steamroom. Which i follow suit not long after....you showed me your *** but were too shy to approach me. and me being the "Dumb dumb" type din know how to react...we went in and out of the toilet.... followed each other in and out of the toilet, but none of us dared to make the first move... and after that you left.

really hope to know you..... BTW i was that guy in black swimming trunks and using a green towel...if you happens to read this...could you pls email me? :)

12/25/00 06:54:25

Name: TeenMusc

Your Fav Body Type: muscular and tanned

Comments:

just joined safra gym a few months ago, and happenned to be at the Tampines branch on Xmas eve noontime. i saw this hunk dressed in a black singlet, and with a bead-choker working out in the gym, then later went into the sauna at around 1pm. anyone knows who this delicious hunk is? P.S. there were at least 3 to 4 more hunks working out that day!!! was anyone else there?

12/25/00 01:56:34

Name: Charles

Comments:

Happy holidays to all at BW!

12/24/00 13:16:50

Name: Member of BW

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL...Don't play too HARD...We gotta save some juice for THE COUNTDOWN TO THE NEW MILLENIUM...Stay healthy, Friends of BW.

12/24/00 07:12:01

Name: actionkid

Comments:

to all my wonderful friends and lovely people out there..

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Great New Millenium ahead!!!

and may all of us find that special love and faith in life.. PEACE!!!

12/24/00 05:52:42

Name: auscent

Comments:

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year guys!

12/23/00 15:30:59

Name: Lungker

Comments:

Withe almost daily ads from the three gay saunas, perhaps this web-site might consider charging them a fee. No doubt they are providing a service to the male gay community, but they are doing it primarily for the money too. BW may not want to keep the m ney, so perhaps proof of a donation to a charity like AFA might suffice. It is a little like giving back to the community that they make their money from.

Just a thought, please don't start a war over it.

Happy Holidays EVERYONE, and I wish for Peace on Earth and Goodwill to ALL Men and Women too. CHEERS!!

12/23/00 14:14:01

Name: Viper From stroke

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Comments: Visit our website for more details. www.geocities.com/strokespa Open Daily: 12noon until the next morning 7am, 22 Ann Siang Road Tel: 2221226

24th Dec. Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner (7pm - 9.30pm)including Fresh Oyster, Turkey, Ham and a line up of other dishes awaits you. Just add $6 more. A Special imported Clay figurine Free for all coming on this day and a lucky draw where all must win a priz which includes a 3 months complimentary visit to STROKE.

26th Dec. Hari Raya Eve Satay & Buffet Dinner at 7.30pm. Just add $4 more. The Satay is cook on the spot by a handsome Satay Man.

31st Dec. New Year Eve Continental Buffet Dinner. Just add $4 more. It will have even more then the earlier two.

*Latest !! Come in 2's - Come together with a friend and pay for the price of one every Tuesday & Thursday. Members $16 for two & Non-Members $20 for two are also welcome.

Produced any drinks receipt of above $10 (not coupon) from any of the Pubs or Disco mentioned: Taboo, WhyNot, Niche, InnerCircle, Vincent's Lounge, Babylon and for (Venom only Sunday Nite receipt is acceptable) - and exchange for free admission to Stroke n the same nite itself after midnite only. This Saturday free entry Password Rhyme is still "" The 4 buffet dinner nites in December, are on the 20th, 24th 26th and 31st of Dec""

12/23/00 14:04:35

Comments:

12/23/00 10:11:57

Name: Noel

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, BWians. Take care everyone and wishing all the BEST for the new year.

12/23/00 06:31:25

Name: Charles

Comments:

Welcome back Edmund and Zen

Hope it works this time.

12/23/00 06:27:46

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: nipples Your Fav Body Type: chunky or hunky

Your Nationality: ang mo @ San Francisco

Comments:

How appropriate, given Tampines large PLU population, that it should have a 69 bus. As for the JavaScript guy, try searching on Yahoo or Google can or not?

Welcome back Edmun color="#ff0000">d and Ze color="#ff00ff">n

12/22/00 15:07:41

Name: Nick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: muscleguy

Comments:

I have a problem. Because of my hectic work and late nites, i have developed dark eye rings which disturbs me alot. My friends have always say i tood sleepy even if i think i slept well. Does anyone have any effective way to cure this? Or any lotion that is useful and be purchase? Sincere reply appreciated.Thanks

12/22/00 12:57:44

Name: Edmund

Comments:

My dear "ppl of the wind", (wow that phrase really caught on huh ??)

Anyway, just a note to wish all you guys out there, especially dear BW a VERY blessed and merry christmas and of course a happy new year.

The last year has been full of ups and downs but I think, boyboy and I have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas.

My wish for all of you is that each of you finds your individual "happiness".

Lots of love,

Edmund

12/22/00 12:01:36

Name: jack

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

hi, pple of the wind, long long time never post things here. FYI, a mandarin drama "Crystal Boys 2" is now on at Drama Centre from 21st to 24th Dec. Tickets priced at $18 to $20 plus, Worth watching!!!! watched last night with someone special, and enjoyed it a lot!!! :) u may getmore info at http://www.geocities.com/glass_theatre/Home.html

this drama is the acted version for the story "Beijing Story"

12/22/00 11:48:57

Name: Blue Heaven

Comments:

ON CHRISTMAS ? EVE AND CHRISTMAS DAY, THE BLUE HEAVEN ? S ANGELS WILL MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.

OUR BOYS HAVE PLENTY OF SEXY GIFTS FOR YOU.

YOU WILL REMEMBER CHRISTMAS 2000 LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

FOOD IS TOO COMMON AND LUCKY DRAW IS TOO HAZARDOUS. AT BLUE HEAVEN, YOU WILL GET THE COMPANY OF CUTE BOYS ONLY FOR YOU.

12/22/00 10:08:01

Name: Rairua

Comments:

Rairua will be open every day throughout the Christmas long weekend.

Fri 22 Dec to Tue 26 Dec: from 5 pm to 1 am

Wed 27 Dec (Hari Raya): from 5 pm to 11 pm

Throughout the weekend, there'll be mystery partner prizes, and

on Christmas eve, there'll be a finge food buffet and

a lucky draw. No increase in charges.

More details including location map can be found at www.rairua.com

Rairua wishes all our members a Merry Christmas!

12/22/00 09:13:43

Name: rainman My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: All Your Fav Body Type: Slim

Your Nationality: Bi

Comments:

I am Ray (quite a few here??), and a married bi. I am keen to know some other bi-married man. I am chinese, age 30 and have a beautiful daughter. I work in a financial institution as a Manager. tried to go to the gym at least once a week and does my jog swim routine twice a week. I am trying to cut back on my flab...my waist had gone up from a mere 27 to 33 now. I would treasure this kind of friendship where we can share more. So if you are keen to keep in touch and chat, how about reply this mail. Ho e to hear from you soon.

12/22/00 07:59:11

Comments:

FROM FRIDAY 22 DECEMBER TO THURSDAY 27 DECEMBER, BLUE HEAVEN WILL OPEN FROM 3.00 P.M. TO 3.00 A.M.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND SELAMAT HARI RAYA !

12/22/00 12:36:55

Name: Edetate

Comments:

Hi...looking for a guy who boarded 82 towards Punggol on 22nd December at 7pm outside CGU Building, next to Burger King, you were wearing a Red shirt. We both took the back seats and I was in blue. Want to know you.. email me.. thank you. Just in case you didn't notice, I'm looking at you...

12/22/00 05:13:10

Name: Zen

Comments:

Auscent ah,

looking for you. :-)

12/21/00 11:20:57

Name: Marvin

Comments:

U were wearing a white tee shirt ,a blue jeans and apair of Nike shoe, with a black bag. I was boarding bus 69 at Tampines interchange and u were behind me. We did stare at each other for a while. U alighted somewhere ard Bedok Nth Ave 3 Pls mail me if u r the one...want to know u

12/20/00 14:16:29

Name: LorlyPop^_^^ My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Anything

Your Nationality: earthling

Comments:

S.O.S

I'm looking for those who r good in JavaScript........ How do I create a database using JS ...? HOw m i going to access the database ?... I'm sorry for wasting the space... but i'm desprate to complete my diploma... otherwise, I'll hv to re attend all the classes again...... Plz help.....

12/20/00 11:59:29

Name: bummer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

Sorry for doing this guys, but i am looking for a guy which boarded the bus no.53 today(wed) at ard 7.15pm You were wearing a blue singlet and sat at the back of the bus. You're really attractive.. can't stop thinking bout you..please mail me if you are t e one..

12/20/00 09:06:27

Name: Raymond Your Fav Sextivity: Man

Your Fav Body Type: Manly Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Orso, thanks for the explanation. So now i understd what they mean. Rainy Man brought up an interesting idea on VCD exchange... but I don;t people would like to expose who they are. (or am i wrong?). - b'cos by xchanging they will know who's the PLU(he , at least I know what PLU means). I managed to buy the VCD on 303,the Thai movie that was much spoken of here. The guys are really so adorable. I cna't help but to feel so horny. Anyone want to see the VCD? ANd does anyone have teh VCD for Bishonen? Heard it is good. Can borrow?? or exchange for the 303? Like what Rainy man said - for a week? (Rainy man - can??) Raymond

12/20/00 08:16:52

Name: Nelson

Comments:

Yah , yah, I also wanna know if that Mr Tay has nicely shaped , not too bushy armpits that smells wonderfully manly and macho.Preferbly hair that is straight and black but not not too bushy. It must be aesthetically bushy if there is such a thing,yummy

12/20/00 07:10:00

Name: orso

Comments:

Raymond, u must be new here

GAM - gay asia man

GWM - gay white man

there are some new terms that pop up from no where... like

GJM - gay japan man

GCM - gay chinese man

and the lastest

snag - sensitive new age guy (gay), dependings on what u like...

i'm looking for a chap called sotong, who are used to be very active here. anyone still in contact with him? appreciate if you can help to inform him that someone is looking for him. thanx in advance...

12/20/00 06:46:55

Name: rainny day

Comments:

VCD...great. But does anyone here share share one or not? Like exchange VCD for a week? I only bought one, kind of expensive. CAnnot afford to buy so many. Maybe - vendor can sell cheaper or not?

12/20/00 06:33:09

Name: Raymond

Comments:

Hi there. CAn someone please explain to me the meaning of GAM , GWM and is there any other M's????

12/20/00 02:26:58

Name: VCD guy

Comments:

HK Cat3 movies & GWM VCDs for sales. All PLUs' nature. Eg. "Bishonen" by Daniel Wu, "Accident" by Wong Hee, etc. Email me for titles.

12/19/00 14:26:10

Name: green 2 weeks ago

Comments:

To oscar: where have you been? Didnt you see the big debate here on bw about rairua's policy against uncles? By now rairua must be famous for their policy but as for fems or chubs, I dont know what their rule is. Maybe you can email them to ask. I think hey have a email link from their website, thouh, erm, I dont know what their url is. sorry.

But from what I have seen, there are chubs in rairua, so if your'e chub, probably there is no problem.

12/19/00 05:58:31

Name: hotstuff

Your Fav Sextivity: wild fun

Comments:

Why don't we share more about cruising in Singapore. What's the best cruising now and where is the HOT ACTION? Lets share and make Sin a big cruising zone.

12/18/00 17:55:11

Name: rh My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: armpits and balls Your Fav Body Type: slim asian

Your Nationality: singapore pr

Comments:

I was just wondering, does anyone find TCS actor Tay Ping Hui incredibly macho, sexy and attractive? I certainly do. Does anyone know if Ping Hui has hairy armpits or hairless? Info. on this "strange" question will be most welcome, thanks.

12/18/00 16:15:54

Name: Viper

Comments:

Visit our website for more details. www.geocities.com/strokespa

This Wednesday - 7th Month Anniversary of STROKE Free Buffet Dinner at 7pm. Entry charges as per normal.

24th Dec. Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner (7pm - 9.30pm)including Fresh Oyster, Turkey, Ham and a line up of other dishes awaits you. Just add $6 more. A Special imported Clay figurine Free for all coming on this day and a lucky draw where all must win a priz which includes a 3 months complimentary visit to STROKE.

26th Dec. Hari Raya Eve Satay & Buffet Dinner at 7.30pm. Just add $4 more. The Satay is cook on the spot by a handsome Satay Man.

31st Dec. New Year Eve Continental Buffet Dinner. Just add $4 more. It will have even more then the earlier two.

*Latest !! Come in 2's - Come together with a friend and pay for the price of one every Tuesday & Thursday. Members $16 for two & Non-Members $20 for two are also welcome.

Produced any drinks receipt of above $10 (not coupon) from any of the Pubs or Disco mentioned: Taboo, WhyNot, Niche, InnerCircle, Vincent's Lounge, Babylon and for (Venom only Sunday Nite receipt is acceptable) - and exchange for free admission to Stroke n the same nite itself after midnite only.

This Saturday free entry Password Rhyme is still

"" The 4 buffet dinner nites in December, are on the 20th, 24th 26th and 31st of Dec""

12/18/00 16:14:09

Name: wu liao

Comments:

well, i am looking for a man who appeared in my dream...u know who u are, u should know my e-mail address too...so mail me. that's what this bb has become.

12/18/00 15:26:38

Name: Jay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything goes

Your Fav Body Type: athletic/toned Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I'm looking for the chn guy abt 20plus sitting ,sleeping beside me in the MRT Northbound train today 18/12 abt 8am. you were wearing black tight tee, beige pants or jeans. i'm the guy wearing short sleeve black shirt/beige cargo pants. i alighted at bisha station. would like to know you. Email me pls.

12/18/00 10:58:28

Name: JASON My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

I am looking for the guy who wears black spects, black boss T-shirt, brown pants driving a black car at the parish at Thomson Road around 12noon. We had eye contact a few times while you were walking up the bookshop. I am keen to know you.

12/17/00 13:16:06

Name: oscar

Comments:

does anybody know if they raira or stroke does not allow chubs? fems? uncles? etc.

12/17/00 10:02:34

Name: green 2 weeks ago

Comments:

To green: I was first time at rairua 2 weeks ago on a Thursday night and was very nervous. Infact one of the owners noticed I was nervous and spoke to me. He advice me to just watch other ppl and do what they do. I think it was good advice cos you learn t fit in quickly. He also said that many ppl first time at sauna dont do very much (sexually, that is) so dont feel bad if nothing much happens. Well, I didn't know how to get what I wanted the first time, but Ive bveen back twice since and now I feel like an old pro. :P

For me the scary bit was going into the jacauzi as I saw that everybody else went in naked, but eventually I did and had quite a bit of fun there.

To oscar: rairua did not ask for any personal details. Certainly no IC and no photo required. From what I can see they dont keep any record of their members. Their system looks like it is based on signatures, cos they were quite careful about checking sig atures on membership cards. Dont know why tho. Havent been to stroke so I cant say what the system is over there.

12/17/00 07:19:14

Name: John My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: men with spectacles

Your Fav Body Type: , toned or hunky Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am looking for a Mr William Wei from GSMB last time, whom I have forgotten his exact address. (He lives in the Marsilling area)

If you are him, kindly email to me. Lost your contact throughout the years. Or any kind souls/friends who know him, kindly provide me with his contact no./modes, thank you.

12/17/00 01:05:15

Name: oscar

Comments:

are you required to give your name/picture in stroke and raira? i'am very apprehensive about giving particulars.

12/17/00 00:18:54

Name: simon(sg)

Comments:

How about the idea of CDROMs as Christmas gift for your love ones?

CDROM "Asian Male" contains 500 Asian male images.

CDROM "Male Image" contains 700 GWM images arranged in 7 different themes.

Each marketing at S$28. Email me if keen.

12/17/00 00:18:06

Comments:

How about the idea of CDROMs as Christmas gift for your love ones.

CDROM "Asian Male" contains 500 Asian male images.

CDROM "Male Image" contains 700 GWM images arranged in 7 different themes. Each marketing at S$28. Email me if keen.

12/16/00 21:19:52

Name: adidas

Comments:

Looking the guy who was at Delfi orchard , u were waiting for bus. my friend went over to talk to u .

12/16/00 13:27:47

Name: green

Comments:

Had been wanting to go rairua for a long time. But have the problem of being too shy and going alone. Also dunno whether go already will find fun or not and also dunno how to react when at the place. So i enquire the help of the pple here. One question : s rairua fun during weekday evening??

12/16/00 12:02:56

Name: andy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Tried of youngster, try someone mature, uncle andy welcome you with open legs

(***** From BW :- Okay wise guy, you are the type of uncle that gives us all a bad name and some gay places would want to keep you out !!! Where is your credibilty ? Is that why you keep changing your name ?***** )

12/16/00 02:26:39

Name: sawadeekharp

Comments:

Dear all, AK finally you speak.... awesome. Well, thanks for informing that KP is selling the VCD. Will go & get a copy. Can pass around among us here - if anyone interested. (or maybe watch together??). Of late, I have been feeling kind of lonely an my sexual urge is swelling up. Needed to explode. Tried DIY, but no shiok leh. Still wanting more. N I have been fantasizing people screwing me. Not one but 2 guys. In fact, I'm still a virgin in the butt. Have not found one worthy to come inside y little home and spread me. But what is the experience like, yuh?? My previous sex buddy loved to be penetrated. I dunno why. (but we have gone separate ways for abt 4 mths now). Hmm felt much better having spelt it out how I feel inside me.

12/16/00 01:14:13

Name: ruarai kapkunkah

Comments:

well, well, I didn't know that half of the PLU community missed the 303 showing on wednesday nite, all went to Fort Rd is it?? Anyway I only managed to record the last 85 % of the show on video tape becos as I said earlier that I was so busy and engrossed gorging my eyes with eye candy that I didn't realise that I had put the vidz machine on Pause for the longest fxxking advertis ment section of my whole life. (Well at least it felt to me like it was the longest advertisement break).

Don't you love the way the name of the dead prince who makes phantom appearances sounds.I tried pronouncing it as it is spelt in Romaninised Thai but it didn't come out right. Hee, Hee. I also find it very melodious the way the Thais speak their language, so musical yah.

I hope there won't be a stampede today at Poh Kim's shop at Marina square.

Is the quality of the VCD good, Compression rate version 1 or 2 , if it is version 1 I'd rather take my time to wait for the version 2 quality to come out first before buying.

Yah, I find the nasty senior who got fried in the shower also very Yummy,his skin is so porcelain smooth, and milky white with Jet black hair and nice V shaped torso, and small butt with long legs and beautiful calves and strawberry nipples and the camera just loves to hug his body contours for the longest time,but his voice tone and quality very the salah for his imageleh, sigh guess u can't get 100 % perfection hor.

Maybe all of us should write in to Arts Central and beg them to retelecast the 303 fea faith revenge on Christmas holiday season.That would make everyone very happy and might even boost tourism to Thailand.Hee Hee Hee...

12/16/00 00:54:19

Name: Marvin

Comments:

To blueguys posted on 14 Dec. I do not know whther I am the guy u r looking for, but pls mail me if u see this msg because I donch noe if your email add is correct or not )seekbuddy@yahoo.ie <--???)

12/16/00 00:04:43

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Hmm.. long time nebber cum.. :P I see the saunas are hardselling themselves here.. :) COOL!!!

Anyway, just thot I'd drop sumthing about that thai show, 303 (Faith, Fear, Revenge). It is full of eyecandy! you can drool non-stop at the gorgeous thai guys! There's the Brother Vivat and there's that prince guy. And there's the cute students too. There s two shower scenes. The first one is where the freshies were disturbed by their seniors.. you see a lot of hot thai butts for a good 3-5min. the second is the one where the hot senior got electrocuted. Hot lean V-shaped bod.. yum yum. You can just make o t his nakedness.. but no butt or dick..;p Hahahahah. But other than the flesh, I think the movie is also greatly scripted and acted. The young guys were good to look at and I love the melodious thai language.. :P It started out looking very Dead Poet's Soc ety.. before ending off like the typical "I know what you did..." sorta horror flick.. minus the flakes. Anyway, the eyecandy is definitely worth it.

For those who missed it and can't wait, check out the VCD stores. They're selling it at Poh Kim at Marina Square, 3rd floor, for $9.90. Hehehe.. you can watch it, rewind, freeze it, whatever.. :P the showers scenes are intact..:} Have a great weekend ahead !!

12/15/00 22:50:41

Name: mahesh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anal

Your Fav Body Type: Slim/Avg Your Nationality: Fair north indian, Chn,Malay

Comments:

Hi , I am 26/167/54/ 30w, average build smooth good looking fair indian professional working in West of singapore. Seeking my 1st exp with guys. Any gentle guys with own place in west sms me at 96537835 betn 8-12pm ONLY. I seek good / cute looking guys, slim/a erage build, D&D Free, clean and always shud have practiced safe sex. M

12/15/00 12:07:44

Comments:

Santa Claus brought Blue Heaven a brand new air cond velvet dark room ! All existing and future members are invited to enjoy it. Together with the private relaxing rooms and the cosy lounge, it marks the achievement of our new cruising floor. And it is bl ddy dark and happening ! With effect from Monday 18 December, here are the new operating hours : Monday to Wednesday : 5.00 p.m. to midnight Thursday : closed Friday & Saturday : 3.00 p.m. to 3.00 a.m. Sunday : 3.00 p.m. to midnight. Members can now enjoy broadband access (512 k)to the Net. Members before 6.00 p.m. enjoy a $5/- discount on weekdays. That means S$10/- entry fee only for a regular member (45% cheaper than a local operator). One free drink , free towels , free reentry , free Internet access. Blue Heaven wishes all our existing and future members a happy festive season. Your pleasure is our business. Tel : 295.56.68

12/15/00 10:14:44

Comments:

charles.. i had watched 5 thai movies for the past few years, and the one i liked most is "Sunset Over Chao Phraya", a story based on WW2.

the guy that act as the japanese army officer.... marvellous looking when put on his army uniform.

recommend u to watch if u are able to get the vcd or tape.

12/15/00 09:10:22

Comments:

to ruarai kapkunkah

saw the movie on big screen b4. remember corrently, there are few shower sceens which are not shown on the tv, plus more bloody sceen which add tension to the movie.

nevertheless, the show is worth seeing.

12/15/00 08:40:03

Comments:

Every visit to Rairua in December entitles you

to a lucky draw ticket. Top prizes include:

A free ticket to BANGKOK

3D2N beach vacation on Bintan

Rairua: Four floors of privacy, cleanliness, comfort and class.

12/15/00 07:50:25

Name: Charles My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: where is AK? Your Fav Body Type: where is Zen?

Your Nationality: where is Golfnut?

Comments:

The only Thai movie I saw in the last few years was that blockbuster Nang Nak. Great horror movie. The male lead is quite a hunk, although no shower scenes loh.

12/15/00 06:00:20

Name: Viper Lim

Comments:

Produced any drinks receipt of above $10 (not coupon) from any of the Pubs or Disco mentioned: Taboo, WhyNot, Niche, InnerCircle, Vincent's Lounge, Babylon and for (Venom only Sunday Nite receipt is acceptable) - and exchange for free admission to Stroke n the same nite itself after midnite only.

Totally Free on weekdays & there is a minimal charge of $2 on weekends and not applicable on holidays.

12/15/00 05:45:51

Comments:

www.geocities.com/strokespa

stroke@netfreemail.com

Stroke Gym & Spa Pte Ltd

22 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069702 Tel: (65)2221226 This Saturday. Password Rhyme is

"" The 4 buffet dinner nites in December, are on the 20th, 24th 26th and 31st of Dec ""

7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY, on WED,20th December Free Buffet dinner at 7pm for all members & non members

Birthday-Boy - Your Birthday - Just come alone or in a group of maximum 10 people including yourself, all will come in FREE.

Friday STROKE BASH - Come into Stroke FREE in a group of 5 for all between 6pm to 9pm on Friday only

Christmas EVE buffet 24th Dec. Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner including Fresh Oyster, Turkey, Ham and a line up of other dishes awaits you. Just add $6 more for the buffet.

Hari Raya Eve 26th Dec. Hari Raya Eve Satay & Buffet Dinner at 7.30pm. Just add $4 more.

New Year Eve 31st Dec. New Year Eve Continental Buffet Dinner. Just add $4 more.

* Tell Your Friends About IT *

12/15/00 03:52:07

Name: sawadeekharp

Comments:

Oh dear...I have kicked myself for missing the Thai show. N now all this feedback of the nice & eye gorging looking guys.... I kicked myself more..sob,sob.. ANyone taped the showed? Can I borrow pls, pls. Wld really appreciate it if u can lend it to me Anyone?? Thanks

12/15/00 03:13:29

Name: ruarai kapkunkah

Comments:

Hello orso, I am not sure which scenes u were referring to when u said they were censored becos I was too busy feeding and gorging my eyes on eye candy. The whole movie was full of gorgeous looking Thai guys that I don't think I remembered any scenes bein censored.

Anyway I thought the flow of the movie was quite smooth , the only scenes cut were the gory and bloody scenes, some of the cuts may be inherent in the Thai original cut from the the director himself. Who knows, yah.

12/15/00 02:46:46

Comments:

to Ruarai the show is good.. nice... marvellous if certain scenes are not censored. anyway, the death prince looks nice too... the part which he appear helping them to hold the sword.. looking at this show... feel so ashame of local products.... any other good thai movies to recommends?? from anyone ???

12/14/00 18:00:56

Name: Anthony

Comments:

Hi, I just came back from Ching Mai for a short visit. I owm a biz there and am wondering anybody out there want to take up a share in the biz. If you are interested, please call 7418574 rm 211 for Anthony Koh. And if you could not get me, you could em il me at the above address and I will get back to you as soon as possible and maybe meet up with you. The scene there is happening, so guys dun miss out this opportunity!

12/14/00 14:52:10

Name: papayama My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Fav Body Type: muscular body and calves Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was at Bishan SC this evening for 1st time and saw a handsome bare-bodied hunk working out only in a pair of red shorts (the SSC type). Real droolsome. Wonder if he works there or at the pool next door. Will definitely check out the pool and the stadium again next time. Anybody has info on him.

12/14/00 10:24:03

Name: Ruarai

Comments:

Hello there , did anyone out there catch the Thai thriller 303 Fear Faith Revenge on Arts Central last night 13th December around 10.00 pm.It was quite good as far as murder mysteries are concerned and it was full of good looking Thai guys that the show w s overflowing with good looking guys in one shower scene to another shower scene, and guys living in dorms together sharing one room with 3 to 4 other good looking guys, presided over by their seniors who are also good looking and more mature and hunky to .

There was one particularly nasty senior, also good looking with Thai Chinese looks with beautiful porcelain smooth skin with hunky muscles and Poochai model looks, too bad he got fried by electrocution by an unknown hand with the cords of a hair drye .

The shower rooms are so bright , cheery, pristine white clean, no dirty walls and opened stalls too, so get your eye candy, I am sure Arts central will retelecast it somewhere in the future,so don't miss it the next time around.

I did not understan a word that was spoken but I can see that the guys' acting was quite good . Furthermore , women only appear 1 % of the time the whole show seems to be dominated by men, there only 2 women characters. The teenaged girl character Num Keng and the female te cher that swiftly got blown off by a shotgun.In other words this movie is full of cute guys.Don't miss it the next time around , quite good story too.i had good nights sleep after watching and got up with a very hard one.He..He ..he.. u should know why.

12/14/00 10:09:27

Name: james My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: depend Your Nationality: sG

Comments:

you been at delta pool on 14th of Dec, around 3 pm.You were reading Straits times and carrying a orange baG,want to know you i'm the one wearing spec keep follow you till i get lose. :o Wheer are you?

12/14/00 01:49:54

Name: blueguyz

Comments:

we took the same bus today (14/12/2000). both of us are in blue. we did look at each other before boarding the bus. have wanted to say hi to you but was shy then. we have actually seen each other a few times waiting for the same bus. you should be working in Gemini. if you are the one and if you are interested to be friends, do send me an email.

12/13/00 23:36:28

Name: ankush My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: STILL A VIRGIIN

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: CHN,MAL,FAIR IND.

Comments:

I AM ON LEAVE TODAY. CAN MEET FROM 2-4PM SMS ME UR CONTACT NO. AT 93505735. GUYS WITH OWN PLACE ONLY hi guys, My name is Ankush. Am from Central part of India, am 27 yo, on the slimmer side, 120lbs, 166 cms, 30Waist, fair,clean sahven, smooth, black brown eyes, black brown hairs, pleasant looks, visiting singapore. I am a professional freelance consultant having y own business in Pune.(Project management consultancy). Here I have been engaged by one of the MNCs. for a period of 6 months. I have been in singapore for about 2 months for now. I stay with my dads family friend and his family. I am a broad n open mind d guy having various interests from parapsychology and metaphysics to lateral thinking to astronomy and astrology to marxism and Freud and ofcourse people. I enjoy the company and intimacy of smart guys and gals and enjoy a intellectually stimulating conversation. I am clean, D & D free. I smoke occasionally and drink socially. I come from a decent and tradional family. About the other side of me.. I get quite horny and kinky at times and fantasize of enjoying wild fun something like what is shown in p--n movies.. But never dared to do anything 'bout it in India. Now that I am here where not many people recognise me, I d cided to give it a cautious try! (Yeah who doesnt know about those nasty Diseases! ?) So here I am trying to make friends. I would ideally prefer someone who is, like me a first timer. But if not atleast someone who has always taken proper care! The most ideal I have always fantasized about to START would be THREEWAY! So nothing unusual. Just a normal guy seeking like minded ppl for friends and more and who are GOOD LOOKING, FAIR and around my age and similar body types!. and yeah one more thing about meeting... I can only meet from 6-7:30pm on weekdays or from 2 to 4 on Saturdays. and No I do not have a place. WILL MEET SOMEONE IN WEST OF SG, WHERE I WORK EMail me! I will entertain mails with PHOTOGRAPHs only and I can exchange my nude/non-nudal snaps with you before we meet. Ankush

12/13/00 17:28:30

Comments:

The club "Intimate Moment" was closed on 12-Dec-2000. It was deleted from yahoo entirely.

12/13/00 09:35:35

Name: LEE SAK GUAN My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: aa

Your Fav Body Type: aa Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

My name sak guan 44 looking for guys

12/13/00 08:59:46

Name: cruiser

Comments:

can anyone tell me about the harmful effects of 'poppers'?? I've been meeting more people using it...have asked me to but i always refuse....is it bad???

12/12/00 15:37:14

Name: Walick

Comments:

Anyone ever use Tongkak Ali ? Is it really that good to give one a hard on. Any substitute for viagra, pls?

12/12/00 11:19:07

Name: calvin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: local

Comments:

HI I HAVE A GROWTH IN MY TESTICLES. APPRECIATE IF ANY DOCTORS OUT THERE CAN OFFER THEIR SERVICES. EMAIL ME AT clever55@hotmail.com with tel

12/12/00 09:24:59

Name: gam4bear My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: mature & chubby Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Anyone know if there're any men's salons here which offer full Brazilian bikini wax (full waxing of pubic and butt hairs)?

12/12/00 09:15:15

Name: turkey600 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hairy

Your Fav Body Type: fair Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Straight looking mature chinese fit and slim like to know mature gentleman

12/12/00 05:29:03

Name: stroker

Comments:

Hi...am feeling really hot & horny. Have anyone been to Stroke in the afternoon? Happening one or not? or only at night? Anyone care to advise b'cos I dun't want to end up being alone and by miosf. Thanks folks.

12/12/00 04:03:09

Name: ray

Comments:

Anyone knows what happen to the club "Intimate Moment". Has it been closed? Cannot access!!

12/12/00 04:02:30

Name: ray

Comments:

Anyone knows what happen to the club "Intimate Moment". Has it been closed? Cannot access!!

12/12/00 02:22:38

Name: muscle My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Nipples being sucked,

Your Fav Body Type: Lean,atheletic Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

For those who likes to watch asian clips of chubbies ,click on the URL

12/11/00 17:00:32

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Relax guys... actionkid will come back in his own time. If you keep posting all these "I want you back" tunes, he might be frightened off... Of coz his head would probably swell too... the top one I mean...

Cheers... Throw in your OWN stories.

Make some if you don't have any.

Get out and LIVE !

12/10/00 15:19:41

Name: Action Kid worshipper

Comments:

Action Kid, where are you my GOD!? we all need you here! please come back and tell us all your stories! PLEASE!? we all worship you as our GOD! we need YOU!!! PLEASE come back, please come back!

12/10/00 14:17:07

Name: MArvin

Comments:

Hi, saw u riding your nice bicycle in Tampines arn ave 2 at 8pm 10/12 (sun) night. u were wearing white tight tee and blue bermuda. we did exchange "eye power"...hehee...pls email me if you see this

12/10/00 12:45:06

Name: blur

Comments:

All this stories about people getting caught for sucking young boys cocks is very sad. I hope there are no sick people like that here. If there are, please stop! We always kena whack because of people like that. Anyway, what happen to Actionkid? I miss hi .

12/10/00 11:04:02

Comments:

This Saturday Password Rhyme is

"" The 4 buffet dinner nites in December, are on the 20th, 24th 26th and 31st of Dec""

20th December Wednesday - 7th Month Anniversary with Free Buffet Dinner at 7.30pm. Entry charges as per normal.

24th Dec. Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner including Fresh Oyster, Turkey, Ham and a line up of other dishes awaits you. Just add $6 more.

26th Dec. Hari Raya Eve Satay & Buffet Dinner at 7.30pm. Just add $4 more.

31st Dec. New Year Eve Continental Buffet Dinner. Just add $4 more.

Tell your Friends about

22 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069702 Tel: 2221226 E-mail: stroke@netfreemail.com www.geocities.com/strokespa

12/10/00 07:48:47

Name: JimmyW Your Fav Sextivity: pure unadulterated gd sex

Your Fav Body Type: Lean muscular gymbods Your Nationality: Chinese Singaporean

Comments:

Was at Stroke last night. The crowd before 10pm was OK. A couple of cute guys probably 30 in all.

Went out to WhyNot with friends after meeting an IRC chat-friend (for the first time ? you know the drill minus any sexual itinerary of course ..) Anyway ? WhyNot had a pretty good youngish/yuppy crowd. The air in the middle of the dance floor was clear of smoke, which was good. The only problem was the four blackouts which really put us off. (Not sure if the gropers had a fun time tho?)

Went back to Stroke afterwards at around 4am and I was pretty shocked. It was packed. Stroke almost ran out of towels and the guys arrayed on the benches in the basement were a pretty good looking bunch. Can?t really count how many were there coz by the time I arrived it was 4am and many a gdlooking hunky chap was changing up and leaving already. ?The dark room was packed as well, so perhaps 45 odd people were there that night. I did, however, see someone cute going into the dark room and we had a short hot session. Hmmm ? let?s see. I entered right behind him into the dark room. Followed him. Touched him for reaction and found interest and went up to the top level of the darkroom and had a romp on some empty space on the platform. Throughout, as we were groping in the dark, I must admit to finding many pretty well-built bods (i.e. few chubs, etc, mostly lean guys ? so it was clearly a different crowd).

We did the usual sucking, licking, blowjobs. Some guy decided to give me a full blow job while I was hugging and licking my companion. My companion clearly enjoyed being fingered in the ass and came twice as I provided simultaneous bj and ass-fingering a the same time? Not long after, my companion started fingering me as well his skillful ministrations on my penis resulted in a nice load? oh well? It has been a long long time since I allowed myself to go for sex in the darkrooms with strangers? but it was fun.

Why was it so crowded ? I figure it must be the free entry with receipt (from a selected list of clubs) offer that is bring in the after Saturday night party crowds. I cannot imagine Stroke making money from this offer, so it must just be one of those charity things ? Hmmm ?And Max was upstairs watching TV most of the time .. leaving the crowd to enjoy on their own.

Not sure how long this ?free offer? will last but I figure the likes of Venom, WhyNot, Niche, etc, are benefiting somewhat from their more ?valuable? receipts.

Frankly, where else do people go after partying on Saturday nights ? In HK, at least Propaganda closes only at 6-7am (sometimes later). In Singapore, apart from Stroke, there is really nothing else after 3am right ? Any ideas ? Fort Road cannot possibly be ?happening? at the time right ? By the way guys, the car park (new one at the circus) requires parking coupons before 10.30pm. I saw a troupe of car park attendants landing in the middle o the night (around 9.30pm). The were released from a from a small minivan and spread around writing parking tickets for all the cars in the vicinity. Take your risks wisely. Go after 10.30pm to be safe, I guess.

Any ideas on where to go after 3am ? Was anyone else there that night at Stroke ? At WhyNot ?

12/10/00 07:05:57

Name: Cruiser

Comments:

Hey!!! to the guy who posted the parkway posting...which is the cruisy floor??? couldn't find any glory holes anywhere!

12/10/00 03:55:42

Name: CALVIN My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: btm

Your Fav Body Type: hunks Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

I AM A 26 YEAR OLD GUY WHO LOVES TO BE fxxkED BY HUNKS. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE THRILL OF BEING fxxkED BY YOU HUNKS IN EVERY PARTS OF YOUR OFFICE AFTER OFFICE HOURS (BUT MUST BE SURE ON ONE AROUND). CRAZY FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN THE MANAGERIAL POSTS AND ABO E & HUNKS WHO WEAR G-STRINGS. PLS EMAIL ME WITH YOUR TEL. NO PGRS PLS !

12/10/00 03:49:08

Name: tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

Hi Guys, I am a lover of cats and I am seeking you guys out there who keeps cats. I love to cuddle them in my arms. Appreciate if you could return email with your tel or HP. THANX !

12/09/00 15:54:54

Name: Cut the crap old man

Comments:

To Wufoong, Kenneth Tsang, papatool, fatherfig....etc:

Old man, i have nuthing against senior, middle-age gays like you but you really sound terribly desperate. I ask if u r the same person but u refuse to answer. U DO KNOW that WE ALL KNOW all your Ip-addresses is the same right?? Come on lah, don't be so leh-cheh, tell us more about yourself in your message, your exact age, stick to one nick and e-mail address, and most importantly, what are you looking for. Come on man, fess up.

12/09/00 15:10:08

Name: nus student My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi... saw u at the nus pool this morning ( saturday 9/12/2000)......u were with one of ur friend. Three of us were in the children pool......wan to know u better. then i met u two again outside the pool canteen. U were wearing a cap after ur bath.

12/09/00 10:16:30

Comments:

Win a return airticket to Bangkok in our December Extravaganza lucky draw. Every visit to Rairua in December entitles you to a lucky draw ticket. The more visits you make, the better your chances.

Other prizes include 3D2N beach vacation on Bintan.

Rairua will be open through Christmas and New Year's Day. Buffet supper on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. No increase in charges.

Our opening hours for the festive period can be seen at our website.

But don't wait till the holidays, for any visit now gives you a chance to go to Bangkok, free!

Chris and Alex at Rairua.

12/09/00 09:10:02

Name: Rocky

Your Nationality: Mari kita

Comments:

I am sure everyone of us here are deeply concerned with the rising cases of gays being caught in the public and charged in court recently. I am personally very sad and pity on PLUs who have no sense of good control over their behaviours which strongly off nd the general public.

I saw the Wanbao this morning on pg30 that a 43yo man was caught by a 19yo lifeguard in NTUC PR Holiday Resort for molesting a 12yo boy in the changing rm toilet cubicle.

On DEC 05, 2000 TUESDAY a Sex predator gets record 40-y ar jail term. A paedophile with a 'wicked mind' lured boys back to his flat with the promise of PlayStation games, only to molest them as they played or slept.

I urge those PLUs who are fond of very young "green" kids, please stop your activities befor the matters get worst and our "sam" has to clamp down on all PLUs islandwide regardless of whatever "unnatural behaviours" (as the S-law name our activities) and thus we have nowhere else to release.

It is not wise to be take chances and ruin your ent re life, so Cool it, Man!

12/08/00 21:10:17

Name: wufoong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fair hairy leg

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am 50 love to meet up with you

12/08/00 18:19:00

Name: coolbull My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: relax

Your Fav Body Type: relax Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Hi there! Has anyone been to Ping Origin, the new massage centre at 20 Keong Saik Road? The two therapists give good and genuine massages ranging from swedish to aroma to acupressure. I personally find the acupressure massage particularly good. The place also serve an interesting variety of teas and display fascinating artefacts and ceramics from Asia for sale. The ambience is excellent and I can't think of a more relaxing way to spent a lazy afternoon or wind down after a hard day's work. Drop n for a look, a drink and especially a well deserved massage.

12/08/00 17:56:33

Name: kenra

Comments:

is anyone else experiencing problems accessing IRC channels ?

12/08/00 15:07:26

Name: Sting Ray

Comments:

Zen,

Please check your email. I need an urgent reply from you. Thanks.

12/08/00 12:37:54

Comments:

www.geocities.com/strokespa stroke@netfreemail.com Stroke Gym & Spa Pte Ltd 22 Ann Siang Road, Singapore 069702 Tel: (65)2221226 This Saturday. Password Rhyme is " " I am one of those who is 39yrs old & below " " ( pls no reading use your memory brain ) 7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY, on WED,20th December Free Buffet dinner at 7pm for all members & non members Birthday-Boy - On your birthday ,just come in a group of minimum 5 to 10 people including yourself, at anytime and all come in free. FridaFridEvery STROKE BASH - Come in daily from Monday to Sunday in a group of 5 and all will come in free between 7 to 8pm. Except Friday is from 6pm to 9pm. Christmas EVE buffet freshly imported oyster, stuff turkey, baked ham and 10 more dishes all awaits you from 7pm to 9pm (entry charges will be comfirm by next week.) every guest will receive a door gift-which are on display now at our showcase - and novelties. Produced any drinks receipt of above $10 (not coupon) from any of the Pubs or Disco mentioned: Taboo, WhyNot, Niche, InnerCircle, Vincent's Lounge, Babylon and for (Venom only Sunday Nite receipt is acceptable) - and exchange for free admission to Stroke on the same nite itself after midnite only. www.geocities.com/strokespa Tell your Friends about it

12/08/00 11:37:59

Name: nix

Comments:

Saw u (chn bodybuilder wearing black) with a lady friend at Ngee Ann City 3rd floor on 8 Dec (Fri) around 3pm. Later both of you went down. I am the young chn wearing glasses and I sincerely hope to know you. Email me.

12/08/00 10:20:42

Name: razzmatazz

Comments:

Does anyone know where steriods may be obtained? Any info will be graetly appreciated.

12/08/00 06:36:48

Name: Alvin My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Matured Chinese Men Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi, I have a pair of tickets to the Asian Men Vol 1 on 14/12 (Thu). As I am not able to make it on that night, appreciate if I could make an exchange with you, if you have tickets to the show on 16 or 17 Dec.

Thank you very much!

12/08/00 06:36:28

Name: Alvin My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Matured Chinese Men Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi, I have a pair of tickets to the Asian Men Vol 1 on 14/11 (Thu). As I am not able to make it on that night, appreciate if I could make an exchange with you, if you have tickets to the show on 16 or 17 Dec.

Thank you very much!

12/08/00 00:35:12

Name: Stick to one nick!!

Comments:

HELLO??!!! Kenneth Tsang:

R U the same guy that posted here under the nicks, Chinese Old Man, Papatool, Fatherlyfig, dads47, Leon Lye, Daddyslove, Seniorgay, Spore2000??? If u are, why don't you just summarise a profile of your personal details with only one nick. It get a bit t ring to read your one liners. Also it must be quite troublesome for you to create a new e-mail address everytime u post your short message here. How in the world do u keep track of all your mails???

12/07/00 20:28:57

Name: kenneth Tsang My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: str8

Your Fav Body Type: fair& hairy Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am Ken 47 from singapore like to explore into the world of wonder and need someone experience to guide me through

12/06/00 14:59:41

Name: tan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

met u again today (wed), this time, when i was about to leave the safra town club, u were about to enter when i was about to leave, we even say hi to each other, the time was about 5.30pm and u were in white polo and blue shorts, i was in black tank top a d blue jeans, hope to hear your reply.

12/06/00 14:09:30

Name: help pls

Comments:

anybody has 2 tickets to the play 'asian guys vol1' ... i really need it, willing to pay double for them. any dates will do... I'M DESPERATE.....

12/05/00 21:25:40

Name: chinese old man My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ok

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Do you like a old man of love, pls send me your stat's now

12/05/00 16:31:48

Name: Jadebody

Comments:

The room was dimly lit with orange light, but the air was already charged with sexual tension. I could already feel my bulge beneath my tight jeans. You just sat there motionless in the couch, with your eyes closed. Your legs purposely spreadout like an o en harbour, inviting me to cruise in to bring an unimaginable storm, hail or even quake to blast you off ...

I came close kneeling before you, my almost trembling hand lustfully kneading your obvious bulge. I could feel your shaft gets harden even more when each time I knead it harder. I can hear your breath gets quicken, your soft moans were vaguely heard in the stale room. Slowly, I unzipped your pants, pulled it down to your knees, revealing a glorious mountain before me. You must be already so hot i side you, your calvin klein brief could barely contains your fully erected manhood. I went forward to suckle your balls, you twitched with pleasure as your legs spread even wider as I took your pants off. All this while, your eyes remained close. My hand ent inside to play with your cock, WOWO, it's already hard, hot, and ready to explode!!! Without hesitation, I stripped off your final line of defence. I groped your entire tool into my hungry mouth like a ferocious animal, began to SUCK IT HARD !!! You g oaned with such pleasure that I could feel your legs stiffened. I lifted your legs and put it on my shoulders as I continue to blow you hard. You were so excited that you clamped my head with your thunder thighs, you did that so I was paralysed at your ho crotch. You began to thrust your full length into my mouth, fxxking my gap, deep-throating me!!! Gosh, I'm almost choked and I have to open my mouth bigger and grip your cock base, as my mouth can barely consume your thick hard meat. Your thrust was gett ng faster in my mouth, and your moans gets louder, within minutes, you came a full load of juice in my mouth ... ...

12/05/00 14:52:32

Name: Farang

Comments:

Watch out, fellas, the latest virus Navidad has hit us. I got it last night from an email with an attachment: navidad.exe. I think this could work its way around the gay community judging by the names of some of the copy recipients of the message I got. T ey will all have been infected unless they had very up-to-date antivirus files, or were wise enough not to open the attachment.

It's a nasty one and took ages to delete with the help of the Dell Help desk. I was unable to use the pc before I got rid of it.

Therefore, recommend you download the latest antivirus stuff, and DON'T open an email attachment called NAVIDAD. You can check the name by right clicking on the item in the Inbox, and click on Properties and see the attachment detail.

Farang

12/05/00 12:19:47

Name: gaminsing

Comments:

Kevin: Can you tell me where can I get a copy of "Bin Fen Ren Shen"? I have combed many magazine stalls but could not get a copy. I would really like to see the Vincent Ng photo you mentioned. Do email me, if you do not want to post to this list.

12/05/00 04:56:47

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples being sucked,and mutual sucking

Your Fav Body Type: lean ,a little chubby fine Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

For interesting stories to help self-relief, go to the erotic stories on the URL.Have fun.

12/05/00 04:53:53

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nipples sucking,sucking

Your Fav Body Type: lean,do not mind a bit chubby Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

If u like to view clips of "interesting" scenes, visit the URL.

12/04/00 11:25:01

Name: Action Kid worshipper My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: cute and lean

Comments:

yeah, where is Action Kid been? I REALLY miss him! He's GOD to me! and to all of us here in blowing wind. please, Action Kid, we MISS you and want see you here again. Please don't hide, we all need you!

12/04/00 10:21:15

Name: badz badz maru My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything as long as with my bf

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

This is my very first posting in BW... and why actionkid and those regular din post anything anymore????? ..... anyway this is wat happened when i was at Parkway parade few days ago and as usual doing my shopping with mum and after shopping went into this toilet (cant remember which floor) to do my business and in the cubicle there are three glory holes. so i was doing my business :P i notice there a guy went into the cubicle on the right hand side! just being curious i just take a glance thru the holes... he wasnt doing anything just sitting down, not doing his peepee nor big business! i din bother as he might be a str8 guy. Still doing my business he started to stroke his cock thru the jean! and slowly he took out his shirt and pushing his 50cents big and dark nipples against the glory hole! i was shock and sexcite kekkekek next i realised he took off his jean! gosh he is hairy from the naval to the ahem...hahaha, i was so turn on and then slowly he removed his byford white brief like perform a show for me to see and then he jerk off and moan softly. at this point of time my little badz badz maru already mali kita liao! hahahhah then i realise he peep thru the hole to see if i did stroke my dick when i realise that he was peeping i purposely stroke and sedu e him to perform further for me to see. Next he push his hard cock on the glory hole and i can tell his got a BIG DICK... and i was so turn on... i cant take it anymore i put on my jean and open the door and rush out ... i rush home and call my bf but too bad he cant make it to meet me that day so i was so horny that i had to jerk off by myself and i cummed twice!!! but the next day he manage to give me a good one! :PPPPPP KEEP THE POSTING GOING GUYS!!!!

12/04/00 06:32:47

Name: fatherlyfig My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: any

Your Fav Body Type: any Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Do you like to befriend a fatherlyfig as your companion, if yes then email me now

12/04/00 04:37:20

Name: BlackTee

Comments:

To The Guy in Blue Singlet on SATURDAY 2 Dec at Kallang Gym You left before 630pm.

12/04/00 04:34:45

Name: BlackTee

Comments:

To A Guy In Blue Singlet on SATURDAY 2 Dec at Kallang Gym Hi there, I saw u walked in with your fren. You were wearing a blue singlet with blue shorts while your fren, a lean toned guy, is in track pants. We exchange stares a couple of times including your friend.

I bumped into you again face to face (through the mirror) at the basin area. There came one gym instructor and I walked away for a sip of water. Thereafter u left the gym while your fren waited outside. Hope you see this msg and revert.

12/04/00 02:26:26

Name: DNA

Comments:

Red Planet is a lousy show. Don't waste your time and money on this show !

12/03/00 20:54:23

Name: rikkikoh

Comments:

sori,

error in my previous post...

my reference to oz/sg trade agreement, should have said --automatic residency rights between sg and au ( not nz).

12/03/00 20:48:45

Name: rikkikoh My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg/oz or oz/sg

Comments:

hot goz!! wonder which of all these sg spa's i see discussed, placed advert in Sydney Star Observer (sydney gay newspaper) as follows:

position available

3 months based in singapore working in a men's health spa.

return airfare and meals provided.

please email your details to ben69@singnet.com.sg

veri strange that duties not spelled out!

is this part of new 'trade' deal current being negotiated between sg and oz (similar to that oz has with nz), that will remove trade barriers and allow automatic residency rights between citizens of sg and nz??

anyway whoever the 'hunk' is that the advertiser employs -- i hope that u habitues of 'mens health spas' find him enjoyable. love from syd. rikki

12/03/00 18:37:06

Name: RYU MEMBERS My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: MALAYSIAN/JAPANESE

Comments:

No frills, just good ol Malaysian hospitality at its best. Celebrate Christmas, Hari Raya and New Year with us at RYU MEMBERS, Johor Bahru's leading mens fitness centre.

Holiday opening hours:

25/12/2000 Monday : 3.00 pm - 12.00 am

27/12/2000 Wednesday : 3.00 pm - 12.00 am

28/12/2000 Thursday : 3.00 pm - 12.00 am

1 / 1/2001 Monday : 3.00 pm - 12.00 am

Entrance : RM30

Students : RM25

Complimentary dinner served from 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm

TY & AJ wish HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all our friends wherever you are.