Male HQ

Foreskin Fetish

Guest Longskin

Was peeing at Khatib mrt station when an Indian foreign worker stood beside me and pee - he pulled down his jeans and underwear until they were right below his balls which were average size but very hairy.  they look like a nice round rambutan and so invitingly delicious.  then his cock also of average size but what was enticing to look at was its long overhanging foreskin. it protruded out at least a good 4cm.  I couldn't take my eyes off his foreskin.  after he finished peeing, he pulled his foreskin back to expose a very red colour cock head and then did the usual of pulling it back and forth to remove the residual urine.  his cock of course started growing but when he noticed me looking, he quickly pulled up his underwear and turned to face the other side away from  my view.  So shy but his foreskin was UNFORGETTABLE!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 11/02/2018 at 11:40 AM, kimlo777 said:

Talking of long foreskin, I will always remember the games Japs play in the all-men bars.  Once they are high they challenge one another in all sorts of men games and my fave is this - they drop their pants and underwear and then pull their foreskins out and push coins into the hollow of their outstretched foreskins.  The one who can insert the most number of coins is the champion and gets free drinks from the others participating in the challenge. It was a straight bar but can you just imagine what the prize would be if it had been a gay bar???

On 12/02/2018 at 1:33 PM, kimlo777 said:

yes it was a straight bar that i visited - actually by invitation by some jap colleagues. the bar doesn't admit foreigners.  the patrons are all office workers and wear very smart suits but as the night draws on, they start losing their jackets and other pieces of clothing.  By 1am, some brave ones were sitting around in just socks and underwear but there was no touching or anything physical except for the dares and challenges.  I remember one other game they played - comparing to see whose balls hang the lowest.  It was so hilarious and there were lots of laughing and teasing.

Sound like a great place to just chill after a long tiring day. No inhibitions and still get back to work the next day with no embarrassment lol. Wonder which denomination of coins do they use?

Guest Slot machine
On 11/02/2018 at 11:40 AM, kimlo777 said:

Talking of long foreskin, I will always remember the games Japs play in the all-men bars.  Once they are high they challenge one another in all sorts of men games and my fave is this - they drop their pants and underwear and then pull their foreskins out and push coins into the hollow of their outstretched foreskins.  The one who can insert the most number of coins is the champion and gets free drinks from the others participating in the challenge. It was a straight bar but can you just imagine what the prize would be if it had been a gay bar???

You would prefer the game to be inserting coins into the ass like slot machine and see who can collect the most coins. Right ?  :lol:

14 hours ago, Guest Slot machine said:

You would prefer the game to be inserting coins into the ass like slot machine and see who can collect the most coins. Right ?  :lol:

haha ... you are so right but jap men will not go so far as to insert anything in their assholes ... at least i had not seen that in any of the bar games.  but seen one fellow getting his bums smacked by rolled up handkerchiefs and towels for failing to perform his forfeit to everyone's satisfaction.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

4 minutes ago, Northernguy said:

As a cut guy, I'm super jealous and envious of guys with foreskin. 

Would love to stroke an uncut guy

You can glued on a fake foreskin. Lol

6 minutes ago, Northernguy said:

As a cut guy, I'm super jealous and envious of guys with foreskin. 

Would love to stroke an uncut guy

1 minute ago, Guest Hola said:

You can glued on a fake foreskin. Lol

Google it.  Can be bought online.  Lol

s-l300.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 17/02/2018 at 4:41 PM, tyan said:

I’m uncut and I think I consider long foreskin and after it cover the whole cock, there is still like 3cm foreskin. Those who love to play with uncut, msg me. 

Wow... I luv cock docking. Only guy with long foreskin can do it. 

• Guest locked this topic