Male HQ
DeMarko

Share your Underwear pic (More sexy than just being NUDE)

44 minutes ago, EugeneSin said:

This thread is not for you to flash ur hard dick. It's for underwear.. Undies only!!  

Why didn’t you say the same thing to fetishlingerie? 

11 minutes ago, thongbaby said:

back from a run hehe hot and sweaty :P more likes and naughty comments and i will post more photos from this set hehe (a little striptease might be possible)

sweaty briefs.png

Beautiful!!

9 hours ago, thongbaby said:

back from a run hehe hot and sweaty :P more likes and naughty comments and i will post more photos from this set hehe (a little striptease might be possible)

sweaty briefs.png

Great man... 

Happy Tuesday.... 

12 hours ago, thongbaby said:

Striptease! Striptease!!!

nt bad! After running can still feel erected??

16 minutes ago, thongbaby said:

hehe well since you all love my pic so much... let me show you what my sweaty bum look like after intense exercise and if you have pulled my sweaty briefs down to have a peek :P more than 10 likes and i will post more hehe

sweaty bum.png

Sexy as hell

8 hours ago, thongbaby said:

hehe well since you all love my pic so much... let me show you what my sweaty bum look like after intense exercise and if you have pulled my sweaty briefs down to have a peek :P more than 10 likes and i will post more hehe

sweaty bum.png

Great physique
And sexy ass of cuz

On 12/4/2017 at 7:31 PM, thongbaby said:

sweaty briefs.png

Wow.. Hot.. Nice to sniff the wet undies hehe. U run only in undies? 

14 hours ago, thongbaby said:

sweaty bum.png

I think I pref your frontal!!!!cos of the v line , Apollo/adonis belt

btw, did  u run without a top/shirt? if no, somehow your top apparel didn't able to whisk off your sweat?

Eugene, of course not lah! If yes, he run or gym within his own home compound
even if gymming w dumbbell, certain actions r on the ground/on a mat, so sweat will be touched onto the surface, not a gd choice

19 hours ago, thongbaby said:

sweaty bum.png

Hey ur body so sexy n hot why not take it off n show ur Dick :) 

8 hours ago, thongbaby said:

wow hehe since so many people like my post, here is a little more of a tease :P anyone wanna put their face in my sweaty bum and briefs? or maybe something long and hard? hehe

cute butt.png

I wan lick tt

39 minutes ago, thongbaby said:

hehe just went out for a run today, hope no one could see what i was wearing underneath :P love to run in thongs as it makes my bum more bouncy and it always gets me wet thinking about the possibility of others being able to see my naughty undies under my pants as i run and maybe some other naughty boi might bring me to a quiet corner and pull down my pants and... hehe :P

running in thongs.png

Other than running, do u also wear in this manner out to NTUC or food court ?

1 hour ago, thongbaby said:

hehe just went out for a run today, hope no one could see what i was wearing underneath :P love to run in thongs as it makes my bum more bouncy and it always gets me wet thinking about the possibility of others being able to see my naughty undies under my pants as i run and maybe some other naughty boi might bring me to a quiet corner and pull down my pants and... hehe :P

running in thongs.png

daaaamn. i wanna see more!