Male HQ

What piece of advice would your younger self?

Guest Time Travel

• G_M changed the title to What piece of advice would your younger self?
Guest advice

find a simple nice girl, get married and start family. the path of staying gay leads to nowhere and you end up feeling aimless in life later on as you grow older.

1 hour ago, Guest advice said:

find a simple nice girl, get married and start family. the path of staying gay leads to nowhere and you end up feeling aimless in life later on as you grow older.

Find a rich sugar daddy

I would tell myself to stop being so nice to people. The society will be turning into a jungle after some new PM takes over, and the ecosystem will be one that of every man for himself. 

Be wiser n more compassionate.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, Guest Zandan23 said:

If you could travel back in the past and meet your younger self, what piece of advice would you gonna tell him?

No advice, because I am now still young.

Guest Zandan23

Ok. How about you can travel in the future and you met this handsome hunk and you are so attracted to him. You dated him and you had sex with him. When you checked his past, it turns out that he is your son. What would you do?

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:28 AM, fab said:

Be wiser n more compassionate.

ha...ha...very "miss universe" type of answer

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, Guest advice said:

cruel but true....

16 hours ago, Guest Zandan23 said:

Ok. How about you can travel in the future and you met this handsome hunk and you are so attracted to him. You dated him and you had sex with him. When you checked his past, it turns out that he is your son. What would you do?

purpose of this question???

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2017 at 4:58 AM, Guest advice said:

Exactly wat i was thinking. Being gay isnt easy.

• Guest locked this topic