Male HQ

Many Chemsex Gays HIV+?

Guest Curious

Guest Smart Smart Guest

Common sense clearly dictates that gay men who engage in chemsex are at a higher risk of being or becoming HIV+ as opposed to gay men who always use condoms and never use any illegal drugs. That is because illegal drugs such as those used during chemsex cause people to lower their guard and forgot about making sure they and their partners always use condoms for every instance of anal sex.

Such illegal drugs also make the users keen to try things that are known to put them at higher risk, especially during orgies, such as swallowing cum from multiple partners or getting fucked by multiple men one after another without condoms and taking loads in the ass from all of them (or being one of the fuckers and depositing a load in someone's ass after using the cum from the other partiers as "lube").

A quick search of Tumblr and other websites where the braggiest members of the chemsex community post will easily show that most of them actually want sex without condoms. That obviously puts them at high risk for getting and spreading HIV (I should also note that many people with HIV do not engage in chemsex as you can get it from an accountant just as easily as a drug dealer if he's positive).

The simple fact of the matter is individuals need to educate themselves about HIV and other STDs, as well as the risks and consequences of chemsex, before making a decision to take part in such activities. I can understand the lure of barebacking, but every action has a reaction, and people need to prepare their minds for whether the getting HIV / STDs and ruining their lives is something they can accept.

Guest no to chem

for me my simple is rule once a person is using chem or was using chem wheter he said he changed or not i still dont wanna meet up or have sex with them. i believe that there are higher possiblity that most people who use drugs or was using drugs might have HIV. most of them are willing to do raw and other kinky stuffs that doesnt require protection. 

Depending on the type of drugs, it tends to impair one’s judgement of varying degree. But the best safeguard is not to have drugs n sex. In the first place, drugs shld not be used since they r illegal. 

People who do drugs indicate that they r risk takers, therefore it is reasonable to infer that when it comes to sex, they are also likely willing to engage in risky activities, making them more susceptible to STDs. Definitely a no-no to associate with them lest u get caught with them with drugs. 

But there is one thing i noticed and it is always like this. Most of the guys who are into <<No Drugs Posting>> and are POZ are usually handsome and hot guys. So whenever someone asked me for CF fun when they send their pics there freakin hot! is there any reason why most handsome guys are into drugs?

Guest Coconut
1 hour ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

But there is one thing i noticed and it is always like this. Most of the guys who are into <<No Drugs Posting>> and are POZ are usually handsome and hot guys. So whenever someone asked me for CF fun when they send their pics there freakin hot! is there any reason why most handsome guys are into drugs?

The description ‘Handsome’ is subjective. 

Guest bakamon

coz the seller gets the hot guys addicted to it so anyone who wants the hot guys will buy the drug from the seller to induce sex with the hot guys. So in the end the seller profits, and the hot guys are just tools. 

Guest bakamon

coz they wanna paddle the drugs so cannot be too obvious that they are doing drugs
so far they also use snow, ice cream etc to hint quite scary, recently the owner of fridae was arrested for possessing illegal drugs too.

• 4 weeks later...

It just like gambling, some people will always have the luck of winning but some people just don't have the luck winning.

Same... Some people who always engaged chemsex may get HIV & some lucky one may not get it.

Years back I followed my friend to a private party in BKK where chemsex was present there. I watched my friend get raw fuck by 4 guys turn by turn & all guys took turn to cum inside his hole. All these years on & off he still doing such raw sex but still a healthy person. 

To me he is doing a gambling in life. I did ask him what if one day he kena HIV?  He answered me "then is fated loh! "

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2017 at 5:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

It just like gambling, some people will always have the luck of winning but some people just don't have the luck winning.

Same... Some people who always engaged chemsex may get HIV & some lucky one may not get it.

Years back I followed my friend to a private party in BKK where chemsex was present there. I watched my friend get raw fuck by 4 guys turn by turn & all guys took turn to cum inside his hole. All these years on & off he still doing such raw sex but still a healthy person. 

To me he is doing a gambling in life. I did ask him what if one day he kena HIV?  He answered me "then is fated loh! "

Maybe he take prep 

Actually I found a lot people who <<No Drugs Posting>> will take Prep. Raw is not because of the risk taker. But is because when on chem it reach the horny step where we don’t bother raw or safe. Just want the cock inside the hole. And during that time the sex is everything. What hiv is? That is dangerous of it. Because it can bring u to that horny level.

On 10/16/2017 at 5:57 PM, Guest Ah Boy said:

One of my friend who tried chem sex is damn hot, he told me thats why most of the guys who are into cf and poz are handsome and hot because previously they can get sex easily and to anyone they want to have sex since they have the looks so that sex becomes boring in the end cause it was easy. then in the end they will find something to spice up their sex life which is cf.

Guest Easy time
9 minutes ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

One of my friend who tried chem sex is damn hot, he told me thats why most of the guys who are into cf and poz are handsome and hot because previously they can get sex easily and to anyone they want to have sex since they have the looks so that sex becomes boring in the end cause it was easy. then in the end they will find something to spice up their sex life which is cf.

On the contrary, I think people who have chemsex have ugly looks because apparently they need their partners to be similarly high before they are even willing to have sex with them. Jusg look at stuart koe that ugly whore. STOP TRYING TO SELL CHEMSEX AS A GLAMOUROUS LIFESTLYE!

Guest Dog faced whore
1 minute ago, Guest Easy time said:

On the contrary, I think people who have chemsex have ugly looks because apparently they need their partners to be similarly high before they are even willing to have sex with them. Jusg look at stuart koe that ugly whore. STOP TRYING TO SELL CHEMSEX AS A GLAMOUROUS LIFESTLYE!

Even if before some of them looked good, their looks will be unnaturally altered by frequent use of the drugs.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bare Unlke Bear

HIV is not on the rise just due to people having sex. HIV is on the rise due to people having unsafe sex.

Get tested. Use condoms. Protect yourself / others. If you are HIV+ stick to other HIV+ or get boyfriend.

it's actually not easy to catch HIV if it's just regular sex that ends within the hour. it's a myriad of factors that contribute to the high contraction rate:

1. meth, poppers, GHB, are all immunosuppressants. that is, they lower your CD4 to drastic levels down to right about 20% if you use a combination of all of the above.

2. prolonged unsafe exposure very often for more than 8 hours, to often a marathon over a few days. the skin is going to get chaffed, and the longer you screw or get screwed, the more you put yourself at risk.

3. people have chemsex, mostly without condom. this is almost a given norm alrdy. ask any gay dude who immerse himself in chemsex, almost no one uses condom. there's even a website just for people who barebacks.

it's something like this: knowingly playing russian roulette, but playing it over and over and over again would surely increase your odds of getting the bullet.

hence most of the gay dudes who contracted HIV tend to be from the chemsex group. not to say that regular gay blokes don't get it, but just that it is significantly higher.

and in this day and age, the condom education, if it is any more successful, people would still be using it. i think PrEP would be a more practical defense. people are just tired of condoms.

hence it is more important for MOH to approve PrEP for mass use, and to make it affordable for everyone, not just gay people.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

i agree that most chemsex guys are HIV poz, not all but higher rate the poz are in their crowd so i never really want to meet any of them even they just did it once in their life. But honestly and i dont know why most of the cf guys are friendlier and easy to talk with, and even they are hot they still appreciate you as a whole.

On 16/10/2017 at 5:57 PM, Guest Ah Boy said:

You are not wrong.... there is a synicate that goes around making use of handsome hot dudes as baits or lure for more hot cute guys to go onboard on this CF trend. It all started to get one hot dude to get even more hot dude to get hook onto drugs. Most of these hot dudes are peer pressure and given free trial when later hook on it will even goes to the extend of selling their bodies for cash to sustain their CF lifestyles. (Sources gather from one friend).

So whenever I see CF be it whether they are dead drop gorgous or not. I am not interested at all. 

Guest Hole Appreciation
4 hours ago, Guest Hello said:

i agree that most chemsex guys are HIV poz, not all but higher rate the poz are in their crowd so i never really want to meet any of them even they just did it once in their life. But honestly and i dont know why most of the cf guys are friendlier and easy to talk with, and even they are hot they still appreciate you as a whole.

Or maybe they just appreciate you as a hole?

On 1/3/2018 at 6:02 PM, Lad2 said:

Can we help the police to report and catch all these people who take chem sex?

it doesnt solve the problem at all. it'll just sweep it under the rug.

we have to face it that the sex culture within the gay community is very much the pinnacle of any sexual experience. hot guy meets hot guy and ends up having hot sex. to greatly amplify that experience and to gratify each others' hot body, they use recreational chemicals. it used to be ecstasy, but ecstasy didn't make people throw away their condoms. but meth? meth did. so now the usual story goes like this: lowered inhibitions, screwed for hours, days, got bred, and became positive. we have seen it too many times. i have friends and acquaintances who have indulged in this. some are really recreational users; that is, they know when to stop, and is able to stop. however, some never climb out of it and landed up in reform. those that are too deep in meth use, trust me, it got really, really, really bad. lost the best job they have ever had. psychosis destroyed almost all relationships. some became manipulative and started to blackmail people and were really hostile. meth is one thing that i'll never ever touch again after having experienced it 8 years ago (i'm not encouraging drug use. i'm really just sharing my own experience). 

it is true that when you're on meth, you tend to bond better, sympathize better, and therefore, easier to approach and easy to talk to. the users tend to be a lot less judgmental than the average gay man. imagine an average joe who's keen to be acquainted with this hot guy of his dreams, and he finally pluck up enough courage to message him on Grindr. and then, what usually wouldn't have happened, just because the user is high on meth, he engages in a chatty conversation with the guy. what happens next? the lure is too much for him to resist. he hops on the fastest uber to his place, and after he gets naked, he gets offered the pipe, to just "give it a try", and the rest is history since the sex with the man of your dreams is almost always mind blowing, meth or not. of course not every story begins this way. some use it because their sex buddies are using it, or that their bfs are using it. some are just addicted to sex, and are seeking greater amplifications in their hedonistic pursuit. do take note that i'm not judging anyone. i'm only laying out the personal stories that i have encountered. 

i have lost friends to meth. they were totally destroyed. two passed on (from a cocktail of drugs). again, i'm not encouraging drug use, but nothing destroys as much as meth. i don't care if you touch other stuff, just steer clear from meth. and the ones who have pulled back, it's always a sensitive topic to talk about. even i, as outspoken and as straightforward as i am, tend to shy away from bringing up uneasy topics cuz most of the time it'd just come across as preachy, and then the opposite effects are achieved instead of convincing them to steer clear. 

from my own observation, CF was exploding with lotsa users a few years ago, but recently i don't see as much of it as before. and that, CF people only go for their own kind.

for the poz guys who are still using meth but who are on medication, my guess is, since they are alrdy poz and undetectable, where's the harm in engaging in unprotected sex with their own kind? they almost always keep it within their own circle when it comes to looking for casual fun, cuz the look and rejection that they get from others is not something one is able to accept and face every day. 

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Guest Don't Ever Approach Minors
7 hours ago, fourth said:

from my own observation, CF was exploding with lotsa users a few years ago, but recently i don't see as much of it as before. and that, CF people only go for their own kind.

for the poz guys who are still using meth but who are on medication, my guess is, since they are alrdy poz and undetectable, where's the harm in engaging in unprotected sex with their own kind? they almost always keep it within their own circle when it comes to looking for casual fun, cuz the look and rejection that they get from others is not something one is able to accept and face every day.

I hope you are right about the chemfun drug users and pozzed up barebackers sticking mostly to their own closed circles nowadays. The less these behaviors intermingle with the general population, the better, as closing off their circles should help push down the rate of new infections. My biggest worry is those devious people who recruit naïve young gays into activities that can harm their health, in order to satisfy their own selfish desires for fresh meat, and end up ruining their lives.

4 hours ago, Guest Don't Ever Approach Minors said:

I hope you are right about the chemfun drug users and pozzed up barebackers sticking mostly to their own closed circles nowadays. The less these behaviors intermingle with the general population, the better, as closing off their circles should help push down the rate of new infections. My biggest worry is those devious people who recruit naïve young gays into activities that can harm their health, in order to satisfy their own selfish desires for fresh meat, and end up ruining their lives.

The scary thing is, some of them are looking to be pozzed up. Though it's really very rare in sg. 

Gua sha - $15

13 hours ago, fourth said:

it doesnt solve the problem at all. it'll just sweep it under the rug.

we have to face it that the sex culture within the gay community is very much the pinnacle of any sexual experience. hot guy meets hot guy and ends up having hot sex. to greatly amplify that experience and to gratify each others' hot body, they use recreational chemicals. it used to be ecstasy, but ecstasy didn't make people throw away their condoms. but meth? meth did. so now the usual story goes like this: lowered inhibitions, screwed for hours, days, got bred, and became positive. we have seen it too many times. i have friends and acquaintances who have indulged in this. some are really recreational users; that is, they know when to stop, and is able to stop. however, some never climb out of it and landed up in reform. those that are too deep in meth use, trust me, it got really, really, really bad. lost the best job they have ever had. psychosis destroyed almost all relationships. some became manipulative and started to blackmail people and were really hostile. meth is one thing that i'll never ever touch again after having experienced it 8 years ago (i'm not encouraging drug use. i'm really just sharing my own experience). 

it is true that when you're on meth, you tend to bond better, sympathize better, and therefore, easier to approach and easy to talk to. the users tend to be a lot less judgmental than the average gay man. imagine an average joe who's keen to be acquainted with this hot guy of his dreams, and he finally pluck up enough courage to message him on Grindr. and then, what usually wouldn't have happened, just because the user is high on meth, he engages in a chatty conversation with the guy. what happens next? the lure is too much for him to resist. he hops on the fastest uber to his place, and after he gets naked, he gets offered the pipe, to just "give it a try", and the rest is history since the sex with the man of your dreams is almost always mind blowing, meth or not. of course not every story begins this way. some use it because their sex buddies are using it, or that their bfs are using it. some are just addicted to sex, and are seeking greater amplifications in their hedonistic pursuit. do take note that i'm not judging anyone. i'm only laying out the personal stories that i have encountered. 

i have lost friends to meth. they were totally destroyed. two passed on (from a cocktail of drugs). again, i'm not encouraging drug use, but nothing destroys as much as meth. i don't care if you touch other stuff, just steer clear from meth. and the ones who have pulled back, it's always a sensitive topic to talk about. even i, as outspoken and as straightforward as i am, tend to shy away from bringing up uneasy topics cuz most of the time it'd just come across as preachy, and then the opposite effects are achieved instead of convincing them to steer clear. 

Actually I'd like to know if the motivations to use hard drugs like meth caused by exclusion from society (e.g. friendless and thus they fill this void with something?) as opposed to just the high that people get from the drug itself. 

To begin with, society by majority in Singapore rejects LGBTQ+ at the moment, and this exclusion, whether intrinsic or extrinsic, could cause problems when it comes to finding friendships whether it's with friends their age or in the LGBTQ+ community. And it's not exactly healthy for a person to hold back a part of themselves that almost, always define their identity. 

About the last part, I'm more worried that this might encourage others who are not poz and not on drugs to experiment because curiosity, and possibly other reasons, and they fall into a spiral unable to get out of it. 

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

34 minutes ago, Rhyn said:

Actually I'd like to know if the motivations to use hard drugs like meth caused by exclusion from society (e.g. friendless and thus they fill this void with something?) as opposed to just the high that people get from the drug itself. 

To begin with, society by majority in Singapore rejects LGBTQ+ at the moment, and this exclusion, whether intrinsic or extrinsic, could cause problems when it comes to finding friendships whether it's with friends their age or in the LGBTQ+ community. And it's not exactly healthy for a person to hold back a part of themselves that almost, always define their identity. 

About the last part, I'm more worried that this might encourage others who are not poz and not on drugs to experiment because curiosity, and possibly other reasons, and they fall into a spiral unable to get out of it. 

well, you hit the nail on the head. it is both, i feel. of course on the surface, no one would ever admit that it is because of being excluded. but if you look deeper, the prospect of being able to find someone to get high on meth with you is certainly confirmed and without doubt. on top of that, the heightened hedonistic romp? couldn't get any better. i don't think these thoughts come across as their eventual goal; it's happens more on a subconscious level.

Gua sha - $15

2 hours ago, Guest Whitec said:

I know 2 poz gay frens in their late 40s who prior to infection by hiv did take chem. One of them still visit gay sauna.

i think if he is undetectable, then in actual fact he is safer than anonymous sex with someone whom you have no idea what his status is. 

Gua sha - $15

Guest Playing hard to get

If you like a guy, just approach him, don’t have to wait for his initiative. If everyone practises that, instead of trying to be statues or little miss perfects, meth use wilk not be as rampant. Rely on your own thick skin to chill and relax, not on drugs. Its the same as getting high on dancing, not alcohol. The world is getting too reliant on drugs in order to function. What’s wrong with people liking another person and approaching him? Yet these hunks who will not reject anyone when high on drugs will be so selective when they are sober. Don’t they have real hobbies?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Appropriate thread to share this article which I came across last time.  https://www.aidsmap.com/news/may-2018/gay-men-having-chemsex-are-five-times-more-likely-have-new-hiv-diagnosis-other-gay

I have boldfaced some of the important parts

Gay men having chemsex are five times more likely to have a new HIV diagnosis than other gay men

23 May 2018

Gay and bisexual men who reported engaging in chemsex (the use of specific drugs to enhance or facilitate sex) were five times more likely to be newly diagnosed with HIV, nine times more likely to be diagnosed with hepatitis C and four times more likely to be diagnosed with a sexually transmitted infection (STI) during a 13-month follow-up period, according to London data published this week in HIV Medicine.

“This is the first published study to demonstrate a significant association between chemsex disclosure and new HIV diagnosis,” said Dr Mark Pakianathan and colleagues at St George’s University Hospital, London. Clinicians and public health officials should use the findings to identify a population particularly vulnerable to HIV acquisition who could be targeted for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and other prevention interventions, they say.

During routine appointments for sexual health care at St George’s between June 2014 and July 2015, 1840 gay and bisexual men were asked questions about mental health, substance use and chemsex. (A previous aidsmap.com article reported on harms associated with chemsex.) Their ages ranged from 14 to 82 years, but the median was 34. Just under a third were born outside the UK and the cohort was ethnically diverse.

Currently engaging in chemsex was reported by 286 men (16.5% of all men).

Drugs most commonly used for chemsex were mephedrone (198 men), GHB/GBL (152 men), crystal methamphetamine (126 men), cocaine (54 men), other amphetamines (36 men) and ketamine (22 men). Of note, the St George’s researchers used a wider definition of chemsex than some other groups, who define it as only the use of the first three drugs in a sexual context.

Men often used more than one drug at the same time. Injecting drug use was reported by 74 men.

Whereas 1.8% of men who did not report chemsex had a new HIV diagnosis during 2014 or 2015, this was the case for 8.6% of men who were involved in chemsex. In multivariate analysis (which took into account a range of other factors which influence HIV infection), chemsex was associated with a fivefold increase in the risk of HIV infection (adjusted odds ratio 5.1, 95% confidence interval 2.6-10.1).

The researchers comment that chemsex sessions may last several days and involve mucosally traumatic sex with multiple partners. Given the high incidence of HIV in this population, sexual partners who met at chemsex parties may be men who have very recently acquired HIV, have not been diagnosed and have an extremely high viral load.

A new diagnosis of hepatitis C occurred in 0.2% of men who did not report chemsex and 2.8% of men who did (eleven men in total). In multivariate analysis, this amounts to a ninefold increase in risk (adjusted odds ratio 9.2, 95% confidence interval 2.3-36.3).

Similarly, diagnoses of STIs were elevated in men involved in chemsex. This was true for all STIs (adjusted odds ratio 3.5), rectal STIs (4.5) and acute bacterial STIs (3.9).

Gay and bisexual men attending sexual health services should be assessed for chemsex participation, the researchers say. “Disclosure should prompt health promotion, harm minimization and wellbeing interventions.”

This is another report giving some insights on the increase in HIV infection among gays having chemsex https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6195714/ 

To summarize, there was an increase in the proportion of MSM reporting condomless sex under the influence of all categories of drugs:

ecstasy/cocaine/amphetamines/GHB from 29/365 (8.0%) to 114/655 (17.4%),

cannabis from 24/365 (6.6%) to 97/655 (14.8%),

alcohol from 123/365 (33.7%) to 332/655 (50.7%), and

other drugs’ (8/365 (2.2%) to 27/655 (4.1%)

Well one is under the influence of these drugs, it gives you the euphoria, and you have sense of invincibility. (That's why they can be so addictive. Under the drug's influence, all your problems go away.) So it is not unusual that many gay men take them to make themselves feel better and not have to deal with reality. So with that comes risky sexual behaviours that is not out of the norm. 

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.