Male HQ

Sometimes I would envision hot straight guys being dominated by me

Guest Hunky TOP

Guest Hunky TOP

When I hook up I look for cute straight act tops, get them to blowjob me, cum in their mouth and make sure they swallow. I am a top but do not feel attracted to bottoms because they are mostly feminine. Versatile guys are ok as long as they are not 娘. It is such a turn on to have another top being dominated. Sometimes I would envision hot straight guys being dominated by me. Anyone have similar fetish?

• G_M changed the title to Sometimes I would envision hot straight guys being dominated by me
Guest Hunky TOP
32 minutes ago, PublicSg said:

same

Best are the young fit chinese twinks who will listen to what I say, the ones I hooked up with have nice long cocks, so turned on with their smooth fit bodies and boyish face! I must say that NS is a blessing in disguise as although most of the guys hate it, the training turns them from boyboy into attractive fuckable men haha!

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hot muscled straight policeman in seasoned fitted uniform kena dominated in full uniform is a huge fantasy!

14716471_1133620220041502_17704416975834

Policeman is nice but army is sexy too!

2 hours ago, Genitif said:

It is interesting that even people who will be discriminated by the patriarchy subscribes to the same patriarchy and discriminates further. 

Kong simi jiao wei?

3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

男人不坏女人不爱

男人不坏男志不爱

10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Kong simi jiao wei?

Yee kong manly gays bully aqua gays.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

16 hours ago, Guest Hunky TOP said:

When I hook up I look for cute straight act tops, get them to blowjob me, cum in their mouth and make sure they swallow. I am a top but do not feel attracted to bottoms because they are mostly feminine. Versatile guys are ok as long as they are not 娘. It is such a turn on to have another top being dominated. Sometimes I would envision hot straight guys being dominated by me. Anyone have similar fetish?

I had this fantasy a few times past few years.

Guest Read properly
13 hours ago, Guest Joke said:

Sorry to burst your bubbles... if a guy blows you - he is not straight... that's pretty clear he is of a gay life! 

Envision and fantasize doesn't mean it has happened. Also there are straight moneyboys who will do anything for money.

Not all r locals, not to mention army guys.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Sexy example of straight hot guy I would love to fuck : Jordan Yeoh. He is straight, married and have a child. But damn to find a boyfriend so sexy, I would fuck him up and down daily lol!

On 10/20/2017 at 7:09 PM, Guest YUM said:

Sexy example of straight hot guy I would love to fuck : Jordan Yeoh. He is straight, married and have a child. But damn to find a boyfriend so sexy, I would fuck him up and down daily lol!

Only if he is gagged and not allowed to ramble on in awful broken English!:D

Guest Roll eyes
24 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Only if he is gagged and not allowed to ramble on in awful broken English!:D

His english is pretty decent for a Malaysian. And he has a cute face, hot body and acts like a man, unlike you lol.

Jy speaks English better than 80% of the Malaysians i know.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic