Male HQ

Nipples pain after ...

DeMarko

Hi,

One of my G-friends told me that his nipples was painful after being sucked by another guy for about 15 - 20 mins non stop.

The guy just licked and sucked him deeply without a single bite on his nipples. He asked me why but I could not answer him why so.

Any experienced nipples sucker or guys whom has been sucked know the answer ?

Please share your replies..

• G_M changed the title to Nipples pain after ...
Guest Solid pair of nipples
33 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Hi,

One of my G-friends told me that his nipples was painful after being sucked by another guy for about 15 - 20 mins non stop.

The guy just licked and sucked him deeply without a single bite on his nipples. He asked me why but I could not answer him why so.

Any experienced nipples sucker or guys whom has been sucked know the answer ?

Please share your replies..

I kena before, the prolonged suction resulted in blue-black on the nipple surroundings, thus feeling painful when touched.  Like you accidentally knocked on something and got that blue-black mark and felt painful when pressed.

Guest Bullet Proof

My nips are like bullets, they can be devoured for days until I climax! I guess I'm lucky! If your nips are sensitive, take time to rub them and toughen them up. They are just as good to play as your cock. Go forth and play with both together, it's like a real sex high! 

3 hours ago, Guest Bullet Proof said:

My nips are like bullets, they can be devoured for days until I climax! I guess I'm lucky! If your nips are sensitive, take time to rub them and toughen them up. They are just as good to play as your cock. Go forth and play with both together, it's like a real sex high! 

Thanks for your secret tips

Guest 小肥猫
26 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Thanks for your secret tips

My cat's intinct tell me that you are either the one being sucked or sucking your G-friend's nipples until hurts.  Never lie to a cat.

2 hours ago, doncoin said:

I always find guys who sucked nipples too much a little infantile. Once upon a time I had a guy who focused too much on it that I was tempted to offer him a milk bottle. 

It is a fetish thing, can't be helped.

Guest Pleasure
4 hours ago, doncoin said:

I always find guys who sucked nipples too much a little infantile. Once upon a time I had a guy who focused too much on it that I was tempted to offer him a milk bottle. 

It's all about pleasure and preference... Else, why play that way? 

Guest Pussy Cat
6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Straight man play with woman nipples too.

Guest Preference
6 hours ago, doncoin said:

We all have different preferences, like how I find your profile pic to be a complete turn off.

42 minutes ago, Guest Preference said:

We all have different preferences, like how I find your profile pic to be a complete turn off.

I beg to differ, he looks great

( I want a piece of him)

I was with a girl who got into a crazy nip sucking frenzy and she went to town on them like they were the last food and drink after a desert march! Sucked/bit/licked for what seemed an eternity, my mind completely blown and "dumb".

Was bruised and tender for weeks and my nips were permanently altered.. they stick out a bit (and are more sensitive!) Ever sInce, when I look at my nips they say "PROPERTY OF MARIA"! LOL

Edited by KeureusDooD

3 hours ago, J0Boo said:

Is okay @doncoin you definitely turn me on to the max :lol:

Awww... thanks. I guess the main reason I am not too fond of nipple play on me is because mine are pierced and sometimes I worry about knocking the front teeth out of the guy sucking if I move suddenly. 

Love. 

1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Awww... thanks. I guess the main reason I am not too fond of nipple play on me is because mine are pierced and sometimes I worry about knocking the front teeth out of the guy sucking if I move suddenly. 

Mine are pierced, too... makes them even more sensitive and bigger for guy lick over and over! 

2 hours ago, Guest Ring said:

Mine are pierced, too... makes them even more sensitive and bigger for guy lick over and over! 

They definitely are more sensitive but that's the whole point of getting them pierced isn't it? To feel like they are being played with all the time. 

Anyway, it is normal for nipples to be sore after being played with. Ask any breastfeeding mother. They will validate that. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic