Male HQ

Discussion about Pee stains & Pee Fetishes

bluerunner

7 hours ago, Guest No More Drama said:

He didn't even shake when he finished. Just tucked his dick back into his underwear which I assumed would have several piss stains and a noticeable piss smell by the end of the day.

Es, some guys do not shake dry or milk dry. Pee over, just tuck it back. 

Choppend and confirmed to have pee stain. 

11 hours ago, Guest No More Drama said:

The quoted story originally relayed by Bluerunner reminds me of one time I was in the men's room at Shinjuku Rail Station in Tokyo. I had finished using the toilet and was washing my hands at the sink next to the row of urinals. A Japanese businessman came in to use the urinal right next to me. I could see his dick easily in the mirror. He simply pulled down his pants, whipped it out, and started pissing. Never rolled back his really long foreskin. I had never seen a guy piss like that before and thought it was gross but also couldn't stop watching. He didn't even shake when he finished. Just tucked his dick back into his underwear which I assumed would have several piss stains and a noticeable piss smell by the end of the day.

There are so many into pee sexually which I don’t understand. There is this guy that travels around the world and have people pee on him and he pee on others. I like his gym fit body though. He sells his piss stained clothes. He even travel in his pissed stained clothes. Many people are followers and will meet up with him when he is in town.  Pee all around. Sex. Etc 

2 minutes ago, Rice60640 said:

There are so many into pee sexually which I don’t understand. There is this guy that travels around the world and have people pee on him and he pee on others. I like his gym fit body though. He sells his piss stained clothes. He even travel in his pissed stained clothes. Many people are followers and will meet up with him when he is in town.  Pee all around. Sex. Etc 

hahaha yes i followed that guy on Tumblr too!

2 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

I wonder if his name is M_ _ _ _ _

Guest Throw Pissy From The Plane

I don't think there is anything wrong with pee play, only in the bathroom, if it helps two guys add a little bit of kink to their relationship. But people like the man you all have been discussing have mental problems. He wears his pissy-smelling clothes on the airplane? That is absolutely disgusting! Imagine being stuck next to such a filthy person during a flight. He is a case where United dragging him down the aisle and throwing him off the plane would be 100% justified.

Guest While Not Looking

I sometimes pee on my FWBs when we are showering together. I usually do it when they are shampooing their hair, meaning their eyes are closed, and they can't see me drenching their buttcracks or pubes with some additional unexpected liquid. A few of them figured it out of course, and developed the habit of exacting revenge by pissing on my crotch even when I'm looking at them, which I'm fine with. I don't love piss play or anything like that. Never known any guys who wanted to drink any or requested golden showers. Just something different to do.

On 10/20/2017 at 12:18 PM, Rice60640 said:

I followed his Tumblr... 

But I'm not sure same person or not... 

On 20/10/2017 at 3:18 PM, Rice60640 said:

I know this dude, his vidz are super daring and very horny, especially when he makes group clips and many guys are pissing and touching him all over! Yum! One day, I hope to do it! 

Pee stains can be quite difficult to wash away so better choose dark coloured undies :lol: A bit disgusting to see yellow stains on white undies even after washing. Also, if your pee is yellow, is a sign of dehydration so please drink up boys! :lol:

Just now, J0Boo said:

Pee stains can be quite difficult to wash away so better choose dark coloured undies :lol: A bit disgusting to see yellow stains on white undies even after washing. Also, if your pee is yellow, is a sign of dehydration so please drink up boys! :lol:

I agree with you but I just cannot forgo my white undies, I felt so good wearing it as well as those who saw it? kekekekekekekeke
yes, but I really hated the washing part, throwing is another expensive option too

77A95F79-22C1-4D2C-9752-F18498841547.jpeg.a98070f4a1bf98528c77c2c2d0e5de94.jpegIMG_0035.thumb.JPG.00760ba584f9a171b58f71ac6bd23fe4.JPG

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I agree with you but I just cannot forgo my white undies, I felt so good wearing it as well as those who saw it? kekekekekekekeke
yes, but I really hated the washing part, throwing is another expensive option too

77A95F79-22C1-4D2C-9752-F18498841547.jpeg.a98070f4a1bf98528c77c2c2d0e5de94.jpegIMG_0035.thumb.JPG.00760ba584f9a171b58f71ac6bd23fe4.JPG

Stuff some tissue to prevent pee stains on your expensive brief, just a suggestion and FYI ... I did that whenever I wear white 

Edited by SKYT

On 10/22/2017 at 1:58 PM, Guest Yellow said:

I know this dude, his vidz are super daring and very horny, especially when he makes group clips and many guys are pissing and touching him all over! Yum! One day, I hope to do it! 

He was just in Singapore this past weekend.

• Guest locked this topic