Male HQ

How to know if a guy likes you?

loverboy

How do I tell if A guy likes me.. recently I’ve been observing this guy who treats me totally different from his rest of his friends I feel like he’s more comfortable showing his other side of him to me than to this other friends .. but he treats his other friends more better than me.. at the same time...any thoughts about this anyone has gone thrue this before..? Let me know ..

His other side = gay?

Is he PLU in the first place? His behaviour towards you might be due to you treating him differently. 

If he is straight, I would enjoy the friendship and not try to push any boundaries. If he is not, I am sure that you will be able to tell. Else, let him know how you feel and see how that works out.

Attention  attention   attention.

If you get that ATTENTION  from a guy it means he likes you.  Absolutely tested and proven to be true in my case.

But problem is the guys also include those with straight attachments ( like gf or wife ).  They tend towards treating you like a Bro only.   

33 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

Attention  attention   attention.

If you get that ATTENTION  from a guy it means he likes you.  Absolutely tested and proven to be true in my case.

But problem is the guys also include those with straight attachments ( like gf or wife ).  They tend towards treating you like a Bro only.   

He doesn’t have gf or Wife at all.. so what does that means and what should I do to test him?

Your case is not so well documented.  I don't get that he is giving you special attention of love and care.

He behaves  with a tinge of gayness in front of you only.  But he treats his other colleague better than he treats you.

My guess is that either he is teasing you or it can be that he wanted to sex you not amounting to loving or like you.

but I see that He need to try out with colleagues but with me he like so confortable and totally different he behave like a child way like laugh very loud and joking around but to his other colleagues like serious normal talking and try to be different .. 

Like that it means he is very comfortable with your company.  

To detect any interest he has in you,  try to get intimate with him.  Put your arm over his shoulder.  Tell him a cheeky complaint that you may have, eg. cock itchy, anus like going to have haemorroids or you fear about having them, how many times is ok to masturbate, etc...  

Try to find his stand in finding a gf or has he thought of fucking a girl.

Since he has this boyish behavior I doubt he will spread words of you trying to get close to him if you fail in your attempt.

Guest While Not Looking

I would advise you to try to learn whether he is straight first before revealing anything gay about yourself or attempting to touch him or make naughty jokes. And if you work together, or know each other professionally, the consequences could be disastrous if he is not only straight but also anti-gay. Proceed with caution.

But even many gay guys don't make it clear if they like someone. Last night at Taboo, a guy touched my friend's back, then pretended that he didn't. Later he did it again, but my friend caught him and smiled at him, only for that guy to turn to his buddy and giggle. The toucher then ignored my friend after that. So weird.

• Guest locked this topic