Male HQ

Rooming with people from BW

Guest ransom25

Guest ransom25

GM please forgive me if this is not the right forum for this topic.

I was just thinking about the topic of whether guys in university would consider being roomate with other guys from this Forum in their hall. And whether they would rather-

1. A hottie that doesn't give a care for the upkeep of the room or the roomate.

Or

2. A normie who actually shows concern for the roomate and helps the stay be more nicer.

Again forgive me if this is the wrong thread place.

I would think the most important criteria for gay university roommates are ...

1) Discreet and respectful

2) Neat and clean

3) Allow each other privacy when needed

4) Can talk about problems and advise each other

5) Remind each other that you are primarily in school to study

Looks are secondary to all of that. An average roommate would do just fine.

Guest ransom25
11 minutes ago, Guest Neato said:

I would think the most important criteria for gay university roommates are ...

1) Discreet and respectful

2) Neat and clean

3) Allow each other privacy when needed

4) Can talk about problems and advise each other

5) Remind each other that you are primarily in school to study

Looks are secondary to all of that. An average roommate would do just fine.

Seems like a good notion truly. Haha was interested to know if people were open to the idea of having such roomate and what not.

It's quite clear to me the superior choice is 2. 

Option 1 is not as appealing as it might seem. A room-mate is for at least 5 months. It is likely that his novelty hot factor would run out after a few days or weeks. Also, he may not necessarily like you back.

Guest ransom25
58 minutes ago, Perception said:

How is No.1 even feasible. Eye candies are everywhere (at least in the net) and to find a compatible roommate at any timing is difficult.

Finding roommates is hard, though I ended up rooming with my senior through BW. 

Haha it's just one of those lucky thing you get to room with a hottie. That's why I put number 1 there.

Was trying to find the general consensus cause I was contemplating staying in hall for the rest of my schooling time. Traveling too and fro quite time consuming

Guest ransom25

Anyone looking for roomate for next semester at NTU? A friend of mine had a change of mine of his potential roomate yesterday.

Am on internship next sem and it's near school and I stay quite far. Hope I can find someone though.

“Hotness” factor in a roommate, especially in a uni setting, is quite pointless cos, if sex is on your mind, and if like begets like, trust me, you’ll be having LOTS of “hot” sex on campus anyway.

#1 criteria would be neatness, definitely.

As for “discreetness”, I don’t think it really matters if you are in a more liberal uni like NTU or maybe only a factor in some more homophobic faculties in NUS for instance. But overall also a non factor.

• 5 months later...
On 23/10/2017 at 11:32 AM, Guest ransom25 said:

GM please forgive me if this is not the right forum for this topic.

I was just thinking about the topic of whether guys in university would consider being roomate with other guys from this Forum in their hall. And whether they would rather-

1. A hottie that doesn't give a care for the upkeep of the room or the roomate.

Or

2. A normie who actually shows concern for the roomate and helps the stay be more nicer.

Again forgive me if this is the wrong thread place.

Didn’t have the luxury to experience life staying on university campus but based on my experiences traveling, I would rather have a considerate roommate than a hottie who may exhibit some irritating behaviour. 

After a long day of classes and what not, the last thing I wanna do is to come back to a less than pleasant living environment and experience unnecessary stress. 

Physical attraction isn’t everything imo. 

A licensed gay realtor