Male HQ

Embarrassing / Awkward Moments Related To Sex (Compiled)

Mercutio

Was having fun with a dude at his place, since I aint confine my fun to the bedroom.  Was fucking him at the safe in the common area when his house owner came back.  

That dude dashed into his room, leaving me standing with an erected dick with condom facing him.

Damn, that was embarrassing. 

many years ago, I did freelance house call body massage via agent .

The agent will arrange time and day for me to meet up my client.

On that particular day, I went to a local hotel in katong ; knock on the door .

Door open...Voila !! 

He was my neighbour ; we use to stay in the same block during our teenage growing up  ; Now he is a regular in the army and he has a GF .

He said he cant proceed ; too embarrass; he  just give me transport money and he will re-arrange to get someone else to do the massage.. ;)   

Edited by wdl_mix

I have been on this chat with someone for a few weeks and we decided to meet to have some fun. He suggested his place which is at a condo along River Valley road. I went there after work. When I arrived and he opened the door for me, we both had a shock of our lives! Standing in front of me was my HR manager. I have always known him to be Gayish but I am married w kids and he has met my Wife before...... Needless to say I didn't go inside and we parted rather awkwardly..... Next day when we saw each other at the pantry, we chatted like as if nothing happened... Lol...

I have been on this chat with someone for a few weeks and we decided to meet to have some fun. He suggested his place which is at a condo along River Valley road. I went there after work. When I arrived and he opened the door for me, we both had a shock of our lives! Standing in front of me was my HR manager. I have always known him to be Gayish but I am married w kids and he has met my Wife before...... Needless to say I didn't go inside and we parted rather awkwardly..... Next day when we saw each other at the pantry, we chatted like as if nothing happened... Lol...

now... this is awkward

We and my ex was super horny and decided to do a quickie in a toilet cubicle at a library.

When we came out, was shocked that someone was at the basin. He saw both us coming out from the cubicle.

We ran away as fast as we can from that place. Lol

same

was having fun in jb city square toilet with my ex n we both came out of cubicle n found the female cleaner looking at us with mouth open.lol.

my ex said fuck la.u cares.lolxxxx

Nothing can be worse than my experience! I am still speechless until today.

The guy I arranged to meet up for fun for suck off turned out to be my youngest bro! I didn't know to smack him or fuck him when I saw him......worse was we share the same room and now I wonder if he has been secretly looking at my cock as I was always so casual in front of him. He has been avoiding me since we met so I have not been able to confront him as yet.

Ahh... Those embarrassing moments which had to happen...

1) A year ago in BKK

My boyfriend and I travelled to BKK for the first time and through a friend's recommendation, we had dinner at a restaurant which had awesome Thai food (this is true). Since I was overseas, I decided to forego the usual white rice and ordered black glutinous rice instead. Big mistake... The next morning, he got frisky and wanted to have sex. As we were doing it, suddenly he remarked that I needed to get myself cleaned (he probably could smell something) and pulled out of my ass. I was about to head to the toilet when suddenly, he exclaimed, "Oh no! What happened?!" I looked at the bed and to our horror, there were brown stains on the bedsheets! :oops: I rushed to the toilet and my boyfriend still graciously taught me how to wash myself clean and while I was doing so, the undigested glutinous rice exited. Of course, out of courtesy, we rinsed the bedsheets. Moral of the story? Don't eat black glutinous rice the night before sex. 

2) Exercising?

I visited my boyfriend's place and no one was at home. Feeling horny, we decided to fuck on his bed. After the sweaty sex, I took a shower in his parents' bathroom. As I was drying myself, I heard him talking to someone. His father had come home! My boyfriend tried to create a diversion while I rushed to his room to get changed. The funniest thing was when his father saw him barebodied and sweaty, he asked in Chinese, "Eh, exercising ah?" Yup, indeed he was!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Exposed to Subordinate

I made an appointment for massage and waxing service.

As usual, I sustained an erection, dripped precum throughout and moaned slightly when the young therapist was waxing my butt crack.

After the treatment, the therapist asked... You are "Are you XXX?"

I almost fell off the massage table. He turned out to be a newly hired part timer in my company.

It was awkward whenever I met him thereafter.

Hahaha... To be seem naked and horny by a subordinate.

When u typed XXX, I thought he asked: Are u gay?

WHy is it so surprising that a therapist knowing your name : all the service guys and therapist addressed me eg J Loh before I was lead to the room too....
So why is so dramatic(that  u fallen off bed) when he asked are u so and so?

Hold a waxing party for your staff, they will appreciate it!
Since the part timer can double up as a therapists, I believed he s trained to do eyebrow etc

and honestly during my waxing , I hope it can end fast (for the hair-pulling sessions), as there is nothing sensual,  and are you imagining too much

I looked forward to your sharing of your NEXT session w the same guy, shall see your amount of pre-cum....

I made an appointment for massage and waxing service.
As usual, I sustained an erection, dripped precum throughout and moaned slightly when the young therapist was waxing my butt crack.
After the treatment, the therapist asked... You are "Are you XXX?"
I almost fell off the massage table. He turned out to be a newly hired part timer in my company.

It was awkward whenever I met him thereafter.
Hahaha... To be seem naked and horny by a subordinate.

My partner inserted a vibrating dildo into my arse and the whole dildo went inside. While I felt nice I started to panic when he said he couldn't take it out bec it was completely inside my arse! I tried the hardest to push it out like when I couldn't shit properly and true enough the Dokdo got shitted out along with a few more pieces of shit and soiled the bedsheets..... Luckily ny partner didn't complain as he too was shit scared when he couldn't get the Dildo out of my arse!

1. initially thought that rimming was something really hot and so decided to try it out on a guy. results? my whole face smelt like ass for the rest of the day and the smell couldn't be washed away even with soap, that's the last time i'm ever doing that.

2. tried to top this guy raw (condom was used up when he tried to top me but failed, long time ago, went for a check up already), shit came out and it smelt like diarrhea! 

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Omg the stories in here are hilarious!

My one happened when I went to SGH last year to accompamy my relative for checkup. I was so bored so I went to one of the toilets and cruised.

PS: SGH is pretty cruisy surprisingly. I had two encounters there in a week.

Anyways, as I was peeing, there was this chinese guy with decent looks and body and a strong musky perfume smell came and pee next to me. We peeped each other's dick and when we're both hard and the line is clear, we went into the cubicle. We made out and he sucked me good and i did the same. Then as i was rubbing my hard cock on his tummy, I cum. And it was alot. The embarassing thing was, the cum on his tummy was just a little, it mostly squirted onto my shirt which i rolled up slightly! So there was a cum spot and in turn this guy giggled at me. He however helped to clean it with a wet tissue and some dry tissues.

When I had to meet up with my relative aft the checkup, I had to tuck my shirt in bec the cum stain was obvious! My rrlative asked me why did I tuck in and I just told him the soap dispenser malfunctioned lol. So maluuuu

Edited by Alan Rick

Blowing and he thought he was cumming but he was peeing. I hated my life.

thats hot! i love it when i feel so aroused i start peeing in my bottoms mouth. once i was so turned on i held his head there and told him to get ready to swallow. decided to pee in him instead and he started swallowing... tried to move away but i just held him there and told him to swallow. 

:oops:  :oops:

Had a few really embarrassing experiences.

The earliest I can remember was quite awhile back at Abs sauna. I was pretty inexperienced back then and I think the bottom was as well. I fucked him till the smell of shit started coming out but I didn't want to stop him because he seemed to really enjoy himself so I continued until the brown things started coming out and that's when I couldn't take it anymore and made an excuse that I really needed to pee. Goes without saying that I didn't return to the room.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Shalalalala

I'm a bi who recently started to explore. Have had serveral fun encounters through apps and cruising outside. Some are horrifying and some are pleasant. But once i had an awkward one.

I was in a local straight spa (where there is massage, buffet food and rest area). There is also a hot pool jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. When i go to the pool and sauna and steamroom, i will usually go nude. 

Once i went in to a small steam room. In there are 2 friends. They wore shorts in it. But i went in naked. One of them almost (boy A) reactively came out of the steam room saying ita really hot. 

Left with me and the other guy (boy B). We chat a little and he needs to go off for massage. A few hours later i went back also for a dip. Boy B joined in and this time he was naked. He is tall, lean and decent looks. We went to the steam room and he stood so close. Soon he says he needs to leave as his friend (boy A) is leaving soon. As we went to bath at individual cubicles, he left his curtain open. I left mine open a little too. He started to touch his body all over while he showers, sporting an obvious hardon. Meanwhile i continue to shower, revealing less obvious hints. Soon i signalled him to go back to steam room where there is only 2 of us. After a while of normal steam bathing, he started touching me. He said he is a bi too. And that he even have a son. As he tocuhed me,i also touch him a little and we started to jo.

Suddenly out of nowhere, his friend (boy A) came and looked thru the glass door. It is obvious that he saw what happended. He just said he wants to go soon and left to shower. At that moment i can  see the awkward face of person B. He said his friend is atraight as an arrow. Its gonna be tough for him to explain. 

I was shocoked too. But not as bad as him

What wil you do if you are in our situation?

Do share some other stories too!

1 hour ago, Guest Shalalalala said:

I'm a bi who recently started to explore. Have had serveral fun encounters through apps and cruising outside. Some are horrifying and some are pleasant. But once i had an awkward one.

I was in a local straight spa (where there is massage, buffet food and rest area). There is also a hot pool jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. When i go to the pool and sauna and steamroom, i will usually go nude. 

Once i went in to a small steam room. In there are 2 friends. They wore shorts in it. But i went in naked. One of them almost (boy A) reactively came out of the steam room saying ita really hot. 

Left with me and the other guy (boy B). We chat a little and he needs to go off for massage. A few hours later i went back also for a dip. Boy B joined in and this time he was naked. He is tall, lean and decent looks. We went to the steam room and he stood so close. Soon he says he needs to leave as his friend (boy A) is leaving soon. As we went to bath at individual cubicles, he left his curtain open. I left mine open a little too. He started to touch his body all over while he showers, sporting an obvious hardon. Meanwhile i continue to shower, revealing less obvious hints. Soon i signalled him to go back to steam room where there is only 2 of us. After a while of normal steam bathing, he started touching me. He said he is a bi too. And that he even have a son. As he tocuhed me,i also touch him a little and we started to jo.

Suddenly out of nowhere, his friend (boy A) came and looked thru the glass door. It is obvious that he saw what happended. He just said he wants to go soon and left to shower. At that moment i can  see the awkward face of person B. He said his friend is atraight as an arrow. Its gonna be tough for him to explain. 

I was shocoked too. But not as bad as him

What wil you do if you are in our situation?

Do share some other stories too!

Oh my god this is quite hilarious, the other guy must’ve been freaking out and coming up things how to explain to his other friend. In that case right, if I was in your position, I’d ask him for his number and tell him to chase after his friend. He will have a lot of explaining to do. 

Ts

i dont find it hard to explain if i m the boy, i will explain sometimes if my wife refuse to give it to me, i will have to handle it all by myself and i been enduring sexless nites, so since someone(ie TS) is willing to do it for me, why not????

but i might have a hard time explaining (if i also touch the penis of TS)

dont spend time worryin for others, initially i tot the issue of akw is w u

i doubt my fren will verify these w my wife(if i m the characters mentioned by u)

certain “bro” stuff are kept within the men

- tips: dont ever have fun at such straight spas/public toilets eg yunomori onsen if one is nt willing/ready to accept any form of risk element like being exposed (i rem reading a thread that talks about seeing ex classmates, ex colleagues; your doctors, lawyers, relatives in...)

A story heard from a "friend" of mine...

It happened during an overseas trip and he hooked up with a Taiwanese born New Yorker at Upper West Park. They proceed to his place soon after and while they nearly undress all, the guy's bf return home for some work stuff... My friend did what's shown on sitcom, seek cover under the bed without realising his shoe left uncover at the door...  Heard some arguments before the bf left the house and they continue their fun... The shame almost killed my friend but again the sex is much more exhilarating in anticipation of the returning bf... which it didn't luckily... 

Ok, lets start with the first incident. Buddy and I were having 'fun' in this hotel in Bangkok. Blue film was playing on the tele. Buddy was moaning a bit, guy on tele moaned exactly the same, pitch and frequency. Cracked me up and I started laughing. Buddy laughed too when he realised why I was laughing. We got back into it a bit after that.

The awkward moment in this second incident was very short so I will paint the bigger picture. This was in 24Kaikan, Ueno, in Tokyo. Those of you who have been there know that there is room where sort of group orgy takes place.  There was this one guy, obviously attractive, and about 5 of us, me and I think 4 other Japanese, were licking him all over, touching him and basically wanking him. This happened for quite a while, maybe ten minutes but who keeps a tab on time when doing what we were doing? All of a sudden, this guy gets up and goes out of the room. I think all of us were surprised, wondering what happened. That was that. Later, saw this guy again - he probably went and had a shower and we went one on one in one of those spaces where there are double bunks. I was fingering him and went a bit deep. I dont know how but that triggered him to sh*t a small piece of turd. I reached for some tissue, wrapped it up, threw it in the direction of where I think the bin normally is and continued. Strangely enough I did not feel disgusted, perhaps I was a bit too turned on. I did not sense any change in his mood or demeanour. I could not see his facial expression as it was too dark.

Guest Shalalalala
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Ts

i dont find it hard to explain if i m the boy, i will explain sometimes if my wife refuse to give it to me, i will have to handle it all by myself and i been enduring sexless nites, so since someone(ie TS) is willing to do it for me, why not????

but i might have a hard time explaining (if i also touch the penis of TS)

dont spend time worryin for others, initially i tot the issue of akw is w u

i doubt my fren will verify these w my wife(if i m the characters mentioned by u)

certain “bro” stuff are kept within the men

- tips: dont ever have fun at such straight spas/public toilets eg yunomori onsen if one is nt willing/ready to accept any form of risk element like being exposed (i rem reading a thread that talks about seeing ex classmates, ex colleagues; your doctors, lawyers, relatives in...)

The awkward thing for him was that he is jerking me off. In fact, he was the one who started touching.

Saw them after that at dining area. Boy B tried his best to act normal, like asking what boy A wants to eat. 

The awkward moment killed off our steamy actions. He almost wanted to cum if I am not wrong. But aftet being "caught" by his friend, he suggested i leave to shower first. 

16 minutes ago, Guest Shalalalala said:

The awkward thing for him was that he is jerking me off. In fact, he was the one who started touching.

Saw them after that at dining area. Boy B tried his best to act normal, like asking what boy A wants to eat. 

The awkward moment killed off our steamy actions. He almost wanted to cum if I am not wrong. But aftet being "caught" by his friend, he suggested i leave to shower first. 

Kekekekeke

but in a typical str sauna, those steam rooms are q small and cramped

it s really risky

Guest Shaved leh
13 minutes ago, darrenpanfried said:

That awkward moment when I opened his fly and combed through layers of jungle, only to find it unerect.

I only get turned on by guys who shaved, those that don't are just yuck! Feels dirty and unhygenic.

had sex with one teen ager uni boy who is renting with his uncle, and im on my 30s, he didnt lock the door then the uncle suddenly open he door caught us dressing up... really awkward.

I had a guy who asked me to put on my socks while fucking (I had gone to his hotel straight from the office and was in them for almost 9hours) and then he proceeded to sniff them as my legs were in the air. Pretty much lost all my libido after that and proceeded to let him finish, and guess where he decided to cum? ON MY SOCKS! (they were a slightly expensive and one of my faves). I had no idea how to take them home and wash them, but he asked if he could keep them instead. Put my clothes and shoes on (sockless) and I got out of that room quick!

45 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Was asked to suck this guy's cock on pm here. I was sure why not. 

The underside of his cockhead and shaft had dried tissue paper stuck. Somehow... i couldnt continue

Next time clean them up b4 sucking.

Met this married guy who peel away the dried tissue on my cock head b4 sucking it...felt embarrassed for that moment. 

How i know he is married? Saw him with his wife n children at the airport n he doesnt want me to shoot in his mouth. Ahem..

14 hours ago, cutejack said:

Next time clean them up b4 sucking.

Met this married guy who peel away the dried tissue on my cock head b4 sucking it...felt embarrassed for that moment. 

How i know he is married? Saw him with his wife n children at the airport n he doesnt want me to shoot in his mouth. Ahem..

Married guy cute or not?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.