Male HQ

Malaysia Confession Stories

johnkltop

Been going to the gym early in the morning. Love it cos it's quiet but hate cos there's so few hunks to oogle at. Most times, it's see no touch cos the guys who work out in the morning are usually serious bodybuilders or straight. So imagine my surprise when I walked into the sauna one morning and found this shredded guy in all his naked glory. No towel like the commoners (that includes me BTW). His cock was getting hard on my entrance. He noticed me staring and smiled. That was the come on I was  looking for. I sat next to him despite the many seats in the empty sauna. Signal enough I guess....

Well, long story short, he fucked me senseless that morning.... in the sauna... at the gym. Risky but oh so exciting. We've had a few similar sessions but haven't seen him around for the past two weeks and I missing him...

11 minutes ago, romeooug said:

Been going to the gym early in the morning. Love it cos it's quiet but hate cos there's so few hunks to oogle at. Most times, it's see no touch cos the guys who work out in the morning are usually serious bodybuilders or straight. So imagine my surprise when I walked into the sauna one morning and found this shredded guy in all his naked glory. No towel like the commoners (that includes me BTW). His cock was getting hard on my entrance. He noticed me staring and smiled. That was the come on I was  looking for. I sat next to him despite the many seats in the empty sauna. Signal enough I guess....

Well, long story short, he fucked me senseless that morning.... in the sauna... at the gym. Risky but oh so exciting. We've had a few similar sessions but haven't seen him around for the past two weeks and I missing him...

What gym so happening early in the morning...OUG got gym with sauna meh????

This evening, I bumped into the guy who I sucked him once in the sauna in CF. He was on his phone all the time. I was really nervous to say hi to take his attention away from his phone. We was in the lift I was panicking which floor to go then I pressed the button to the floor where CF is there. Then I went out, but he didn't come out, still on his phone I don't know what was really interesting from it. Then the lift went up, I was puzzled hahaha. Decided to trace him using my eidetic memory, I saw some of the pressed buttons were on the floor with cinema, so I took the lift to the cinema and found him in front of the showtime board still on his phone. I decided to stalk slowly pretending to look around the place and I saw he was using Wechat and finding guys there. I was too nervous to talk to him so I just wandered around the place. It is amazing how he never looked around the place, on the phone all the time. Then he left the place using other door, I assumed he went to his car to leave. I wanted to follow him but scared because I might be looking like a lunatic cause I wandered the place like non-stop just to attract the attention of the guy hahaha. I guess I should renew my CF membership and maybe bump into him and have another session again LOL

56 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

Happy CNY! When are we meeting? I have a crush on you. Lol.... Confession.

Seem to see everybody then you crush on them... 

On 13/02/2018 at 10:09 PM, Ywbfwmb said:

This evening, I bumped into the guy who I sucked him once in the sauna in CF. He was on his phone all the time. I was really nervous to say hi to take his attention away from his phone. We was in the lift I was panicking which floor to go then I pressed the button to the floor where CF is there. Then I went out, but he didn't come out, still on his phone I don't know what was really interesting from it. Then the lift went up, I was puzzled hahaha. Decided to trace him using my eidetic memory, I saw some of the pressed buttons were on the floor with cinema, so I took the lift to the cinema and found him in front of the showtime board still on his phone. I decided to stalk slowly pretending to look around the place and I saw he was using Wechat and finding guys there. I was too nervous to talk to him so I just wandered around the place. It is amazing how he never looked around the place, on the phone all the time. Then he left the place using other door, I assumed he went to his car to leave. I wanted to follow him but scared because I might be looking like a lunatic cause I wandered the place like non-stop just to attract the attention of the guy hahaha. I guess I should renew my CF membership and maybe bump into him and have another session again LOL

Which CF is this co I frequent the Sunway one....

6 hours ago, romeooug said:

Which CF is this co I frequent the Sunway one....

Cheras Sentral. Almost didn't believe it would happen cause the place is so small, until it happened to me so many times hahaha. What about the crowd in Sunway? Is it good to experience naughty things there? haha

4 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Cheras sentral...really...OMG

Yes. Let me recall all my encounters (already forgot some. used to memorize cause excited hahaha)

1. The first time entered that CF, before hitting the sauna, I was reading the instruction outside the sauna, then a guy went in, then signaling me by opening and closing his towel from the inside. Had fun inside it and in the shower haha

2. The guy I said from my previous post. Tried to attract my attention in the sauna by pretending to wipe his sweats by taking off towels to show his boner. He tried a small talk with me, mistaken me as a highschooler. Wanted to top me in the ass but I refused cause afraid of catching virus, so just had oral fun.

3. A guy with a good body, but he's a bottom. Mistaken him as a top cause of his good body so I followed him like a lunatic lol. Luckily, he cleared that up in the sauna and took off his towel and we both suck each other. Then, someone came in and we stopped and he straight away walked to that guy and held his penis under the towel. Then, the guy fucked him until he cummed. This is the moment I saw someone having sex in front of me live.

4. A guy with pair of glasses in the sauna. Signaling by wearing his towel a little too short to show enough of his penis' tip, then rolled up until fully exposed. Had fun then.

5. A hot guy. So tall (cause I'm way short hahaha). Didn't know he was signaling me behind the curtain in the shower. I went to shower then saw his curtain a bit exposed so that he can see me, so I went into opposite shower so that I can flirt through the slightly opened shower curtain. He glanced while I was showing my ass and rubbing it with shower foams then after I finished cleaning myself, he was stroking his big cock so I straight away entered ahhaha. He had a very nice body and kinda big cock I believe he wanted to fuck me cause he did the action of humping me from behind. Had way too much fun haha.

6. A very tall guy with good body. Was in the sauna and glanced me thoroughly(I think he wanted to make sure his target ahaha). Then he went in and out of the sauna so many times, while me thinking what is wrong with him. Then I went out to locker room then he came at a distance gesturing a bj. So we went into the shower and had fun ahhah. We made out three times since that meeting on different days. I think he is a trainer.

I think got some more but I forgot. haha

Not to mention that they are all Chinese and I am Malay. I never tried a Malay before. Now, I don't even look at them even if they want me cause Chinese guys are my league. They're so good LOL I'm kidding. I might got killed if someone read this lol

Edited by Ywbfwmb
additional info

1 hour ago, Ywbfwmb said:

Yes. Let me recall all my encounters (already forgot some. used to memorize cause excited hahaha)

1. The first time entered that CF, before hitting the sauna, I was reading the instruction outside the sauna, then a guy went in, then signaling me by opening and closing his towel from the inside. Had fun inside it and in the shower haha

2. The guy I said from my previous post. Tried to attract my attention in the sauna by pretending to wipe his sweats by taking off towels to show his boner. He tried a small talk with me, mistaken me as a highschooler. Wanted to top me in the ass but I refused cause afraid of catching virus, so just had oral fun.

3. A guy with a good body, but he's a bottom. Mistaken him as a top cause of his good body so I followed him like a lunatic lol. Luckily, he cleared that up in the sauna and took off his towel and we both suck each other. Then, someone came in and we stopped and he straight away walked to that guy and held his penis under the towel. Then, the guy fucked him until he cummed. This is the moment I saw someone having sex in front of me live.

4. A guy with pair of glasses in the sauna. Signaling by wearing his towel a little too short to show enough of his penis' tip, then rolled up until fully exposed. Had fun then.

5. A hot guy. So tall (cause I'm way short hahaha). Didn't know he was signaling me behind the curtain in the shower. I went to shower then saw his curtain a bit exposed so that he can see me, so I went into opposite shower so that I can flirt through the slightly opened shower curtain. He glanced while I was showing my ass and rubbing it with shower foams then after I finished cleaning myself, he was stroking his big cock so I straight away entered ahhaha. He had a very nice body and kinda big cock I believe he wanted to fuck me cause he did the action of humping me from behind. Had way too much fun haha.

6. A very tall guy with good body. Was in the sauna and glanced me thoroughly(I think he wanted to make sure his target ahaha). Then he went in and out of the sauna so many times, while me thinking what is wrong with him. Then I went out to locker room then he came at a distance gesturing a bj. So we went into the shower and had fun ahhah. We made out three times since that meeting on different days. I think he is a trainer.

I think got some more but I forgot. haha

Not to mention that they are all Chinese and I am Malay. I never tried a Malay before. Now, I don't even look at them even if they want me cause Chinese guys are my league. They're so good LOL I'm kidding. I might got killed if someone read this lol

Oh mine...sound juicy...apart from CF, any fun in FF and AF?????

4 hours ago, romeooug said:

Wow... even more happening than Sunway. A bit off the radar for me though.... who knows, I might venture there one day 

Haha you should! Maybe you will bump into the same guys as mine. They're regulars there. It isn't happening there in Sunway? Never been there. All i know is you need to bring your own padlock to Sunway's.

On 2/26/2018 at 10:03 AM, romeooug said:

I'm back! Seeing that there are no new confessions...i'll share my fantasy here..... I was working late and felt like shit co I haven't had the opportunity to work out for the past three days. That includes any release. So, blue balls and mentally drained. Not a good combo. Walked out to the open empty carpark and found my car, the only other car in the carpark. Maybe, just maybe.... it's quiet enough for an open air jerk off. Got comfortable in the car with the door open, fished out my hardening cock and slowly stroked myself. The sensation soon enveloped my body and I unconsciously closed my eyes, enjoying the night air that seemed to make me hornier...

"Can I help?"   Fuck! I nearly jumped out of my skin. My colleague, Sam was just standing there smiling as I quickly stuffed my fast softening dick into my pants with little success. He was laughing so hard, that asshole! Sam is a new recruit in the Marketing department. He's a young Chinese kid fresh out of college. Never really looked at him in a sexual way before cos he's so young. I'm 40 and while I'm still fit, young guys like him are usually out of our league. Anyways, I'm not out to the office and I try to be (try being the operative word) professional at work.

He grabbed my hand... "Not so fast, I want a taste of that!" With that, he went down on my cock and swallowed me whole... Never noticed him to be particularly muscular, but I could see his shoulder muscles rippling under his white shirt. I held onto his shoulders, feeling the hard muscles... shit, he's thin but he's ripped.

I pulled him, my cock slipped out of his mouth, grabbed him and face-sucked him. I ran my hands over his body, feeling him tense up as I found his nipples. "I want you" I pleaded.

Grabbing his belt, I quickly fumbled to release it and quickly went down on my knees. Unzipping him, I could feel a sizable cock underneath pulsating with excitement. Oh god, I need him to fuck me. His cock fell out as the zip went down.... he's not wearing any underwear! His already wet cock with jumping with excitement. I pulled the skin back and tasted his nectar... He must have come back after dinner to work and I could smell his muskiness. It made me crazy with lust... I need his thickness inside me.

I reluctantly released his meat and stood up, turning my back to him. But instead of his cock, I felt his wet tongue at my hole. This surprise made me moan out loud."Fuck me, Sam"  as he continued slurping at my ass.  Without hesitation, he pushed his thick meat into my already wet hole. Oh god... it felt so good. I could feel a squirt of pre-come squirt from my quivering cock. He fucked me like a mad man, pistoning in and out, growling at my ear, chewing my ear... Sam is a fuck machine.

His arms were holding tight to me with his hands under my shirt, pinching my nipples. I could feel his hard chest pressed behind me as he fucked me out of my mind. He suddenly pushed forward and sank his whole length inside. He was coming inside me and for some reason, that caused my cock to spasm and shoot. The first time I am coming without touching myself. He was still buried in me while panting with his head on my shoulders. "I gotta go... my girlfriend is waiting me..." I was still trying to recover as he pulled his still hard cock out. I turned around to see him running to his car. We need to do this again.

Did this happened or just imaginary?

Last week, I met someone from Hornet. Chatted and set a date to meet. Went to midnight movies and he brought me to his place. We had fun later that night and I left the next morning. Everything was good. Now I have question, we just had fun as friends, can this later turn into a relationship? Cause I've been trying hard chatting him up and trying to arrange for next date. He is okay with it just maybe a little busy sometimes but I didn't say that I want to be in a relationship. I stalked him on Twitter and saw he tweeted "Do you really like me or you just like sex?" soon after we chatted about meeting for the second time. Should I just take it easy and don't try hard to be in a relationship? Cause I've never been in a relationship actually and never trying to be this serious before. Now I'm completely confused with the whole situation.

And also, is this the suitable place to discuss such matter? Cause I couldn't find a suitable topic forum to put this post.

30 minutes ago, Ywbfwmb said:

Last week, I met someone from Hornet. Chatted and set a date to meet. Went to midnight movies and he brought me to his place. We had fun later that night and I left the next morning. Everything was good. Now I have question, we just had fun as friends, can this later turn into a relationship? Cause I've been trying hard chatting him up and trying to arrange for next date. He is okay with it just maybe a little busy sometimes but I didn't say that I want to be in a relationship. I stalked him on Twitter and saw he tweeted "Do you really like me or you just like sex?" soon after we chatted about meeting for the second time. Should I just take it easy and don't try hard to be in a relationship? Cause I've never been in a relationship actually and never trying to be this serious before. Now I'm completely confused with the whole situation.

And also, is this the suitable place to discuss such matter? Cause I couldn't find a suitable topic forum to put this post.

Wow...just give both a chance to work it out.  See how it goes....dont need to rush into a relationship...haha..

1 hour ago, Ywbfwmb said:

If you ask me, clear the air. Ask yourself, you like the person or sex? If you are sure you like him, then clear the air by telling him just that, say that you want to know him better and it's not just sex. Ask him what he thinks about going for dates? 

If he has interest, he will response positively to that if not....... Well, just have a few more dick ride.

1 hour ago, Aristic Ong said:

Wow...just give both a chance to work it out.  See how it goes....dont need to rush into a relationship...haha..

Yalor. I actually never engaged/knew how relationship works. So I need some pointers from people hahaha. By "give both a chance", what do you mean? For the time being, I will at least wish Good morning and good night if I don't say much during conversing. Take interests in his hobby right?

50 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

If you ask me, clear the air. Ask yourself, you like the person or sex? If you are sure you like him, then clear the air by telling him just that, say that you want to know him better and it's not just sex. Ask him what he thinks about going for dates? 

If he has interest, he will response positively to that if not....... Well, just have a few more dick ride.

Since I've never been in a relationship, this one guy finally attracted me. Before this, maybe I was too choosy, wanted the perfect guy with too much characteristics that are nearly impossible to meet (I'm also not perfect how come I demanded such haha). Should I just tell him I like him or just wait for anyone to bring it up? That really sends chills to my spine to say it huhu.

Also, I didn't ride the dick haha. He'll do it if only got condoms. Maybe for the next date I'll bring it in a box for future cases haha (if only I get the second date)

Cause he told me two days before he met me, he met someone claimed to be a B. That guy tried to penetrate him without protection so he was weird and pushed him away. He was worried he asked me whether will he contract with the virus cause the guy's penis almost entered his anus. I calmed him down, letting him know that he won't get it cause he had not been penetrated yet and no open wound was there for the virus to enter. And also jokingly scolded him cause how come he still have the guts to meet others while he was set to meeting me just because he's bored? See, something almost bad happened to him hahaha. You know i was very nervous I already bathed 4 hours before meeting him, then bathed again, prepared my body and everything from forever picking good clothes from the wardrobe to googling what to expect on a first date hahaha.

15 hours ago, Ywbfwmb said:

You know i was very nervous I already bathed 4 hours before meeting him, then bathed again, prepared my body and everything from forever picking good clothes from the wardrobe to googling what to expect on a first date hahaha.

how did it go?

15 hours ago, Ywbfwmb said:

Since I've never been in a relationship, this one guy finally attracted me. Before this, maybe I was too choosy, wanted the perfect guy with too much characteristics that are nearly impossible to meet (I'm also not perfect how come I demanded such haha). Should I just tell him I like him or just wait for anyone to bring it up? That really sends chills to my spine to say it huhu.

Also, I didn't ride the dick haha. He'll do it if only got condoms. Maybe for the next date I'll bring it in a box for future cases haha (if only I get the second date)

Cause he told me two days before he met me, he met someone claimed to be a B. That guy tried to penetrate him without protection so he was weird and pushed him away. He was worried he asked me whether will he contract with the virus cause the guy's penis almost entered his anus. I calmed him down, letting him know that he won't get it cause he had not been penetrated yet and no open wound was there for the virus to enter. And also jokingly scolded him cause how come he still have the guts to meet others while he was set to meeting me just because he's bored? See, something almost bad happened to him hahaha. You know i was very nervous I already bathed 4 hours before meeting him, then bathed again, prepared my body and everything from forever picking good clothes from the wardrobe to googling what to expect on a first date hahaha.

Just tell him how you feel and hopefully, he'll share with you how he feels. Just be open and don't have any expectations. If it works out, good for you but if it doesn't, just move on. By the way, it's difficult to find someone who remains monogamous in a gay relationship. Just ask yourself if you're willing to commit before jumping in. At the same time, ask him how he feels about a committed relationship. Maybe he's into open relationships? More options for you...

On 3/2/2018 at 10:10 AM, blowmenow said:

how did it go?

It went great actually. After movie at 130am, he brought me to his place. Talked about ourselves before getting into bed. I explored his interests in his room and he was okay with it hahaha. I forgot to shower and prepare myself actually, so I don't know maybe he liked it or not. Went to sleep, I spooned him, he held my hand, and I slowly explored his body and we kissed aaaaand you can imagine the rest hahaha. But no anal. Then straight to sleep while hugging. I was on the cloud 9 I've never been this romantic and comforting.

On 3/2/2018 at 11:02 AM, romeooug said:

Just tell him how you feel and hopefully, he'll share with you how he feels. Just be open and don't have any expectations. If it works out, good for you but if it doesn't, just move on. By the way, it's difficult to find someone who remains monogamous in a gay relationship. Just ask yourself if you're willing to commit before jumping in. At the same time, ask him how he feels about a committed relationship. Maybe he's into open relationships? More options for you...

Seems like he also flirts(maybe just chat) indirectly with others from what i saw in his twitter. I don't maybe that's him being himself cause everything I asked him, he just answered(where he's heading with pictures, give selfies with the place, food, etc etc). So yeah, maybe he's not monogamous in the relationship. I'm willing to commit cause I've always want someone to talk to, to have fun with like I'm his everything hahaha. So by asking, should I ask during our meeting or through the chat/phone call?

22 hours ago, Ywbfwmb said:

Seems like he also flirts(maybe just chat) indirectly with others from what i saw in his twitter. I don't maybe that's him being himself cause everything I asked him, he just answered(where he's heading with pictures, give selfies with the place, food, etc etc). So yeah, maybe he's not monogamous in the relationship. I'm willing to commit cause I've always want someone to talk to, to have fun with like I'm his everything hahaha. So by asking, should I ask during our meeting or through the chat/phone call?

Just go with the flow. There's no need to rush. 

9 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Just go with the flow. There's no need to rush. 

On 03/03/2018 at 3:24 PM, Ywbfwmb said:

Agree with johnkltop. It doesn't matter what he tells you. It may or may not be true. Only time will tell. Get to know him better as a friend... with or without benefits, that's up to you

Since nothing is happening here in this forum, let me share some of my experiences here...

As a college boy, I was renting a room in the city at the walk up apartment. At 17, I was unsure which direction my sexuality went and at this time, my insecurities was eating at me after breaking up with my girlfriend. Staying alone wasn't helping and frequent trips to the local swimming complex helped release some of pent up frustrations. This was of course through the eager mouths of guys who hung out at the locker areas.

One evening after a highly unsuccessful day at the swimming complex, I was walking up to my apartment when I saw a nice looking guy looking at me out of his room window which was just outside my apartment doorway. Never saw him before. Square jawline, tanned with keen eyes looking at me. "Hi" he said in his deep voice. "Err hi? " I said unsurely as I didn't even know I had this guy as a neighbour. He looked at me intently, burning holes into my psyche. He smiled a lopsided smile, the kind where the corner of his lips twirled upwards. My knees weakened.

I must have stared too long cos he said next - "You wanna come in for a bit?" Mesmerised and without thinking, I said "Yes please" What the heck was I thinking, going into a stranger's house. My feet obviously wasn't under my control as I stepped towards his door instead of mine.

As my heart was thumping out of my chest, the door opened and  a vision of a tanned guy with spiky black hair greeted me. His lopsided smile was even more evident, like he somehow knew I was prey caught in his snare.

He reached out with his muscled arms and ushered me into his trap before closing the door behind me. Some kids with an old nanny was watching tv, oblivious to my presence. He hurriedly pushed me into his sparsely furnished room. Click.... my fate was sealed as the door closed behind me.

"Hey, my name is Frankie. What do I call you?" he asked.

"Hmmm, you can call me Rom" my voice shaking as I answered him. Somehow I found myself seated on his bed with him next to me. "I have been observing you a few weeks now, you know"

"Huh? Me? Why?"

"Because you're cute. You have a girlfriend, right? Haven't seen her in a while though" Damn! he has been observing me! But what a minute, did he just say I'm cute?

"Yeah, we broke up last week" I answered quietly. "Man, her loss..." he said as one arm went over my shoulders while the other hand went to my lap. "You can do better" as he massaged my thigh. I don't know why but I melted under his touch. It felt wrong but it felt so right at the same time. As I turned my line of sight from his hand on my thigh to his face, his lips were just hovering over mine. I didn't move away. I couldn't. His lips went closer and I could feel his breath on me.... his unshaven jaw, those lips.... so soft and yet, so strong. So warm and insistent. I felt needed. I leaned back.... falling deeper into his trap...his body over mine, driving me crazy as he kissed my nape with brush of his unshaven lips.

I was the puppet under his manipulation. He pulled at my shirt and caressed my chest with his lips. They found my nibs and I groaned in pleasure.... maybe a bit too loud. He pressed his palm against my mouth while his lips and his hands went traveling. My god... what was I doing?

I could feel him groping at my throbbing hard on. My pants had long disappeared... I didn't even know. This guy can multi-task! I was in a daze as he pleasured me with his mouth. Oh god....I was biting into the pillow as his lips found my ass. Damn... didn't know it feels so good to have your hole eaten. (Hey I was a virgin then!)

Wait...wait...is he gonna do what I think he will... too late, I could feel his naked body draped over me...hard, warm and unbelievably hot! Fuck...let him whatever! 

"I want you so bad" he whispered into my ear. 'I've never done this before" I said unsurely...." but but don't stop....""

I could feel his hardness pressed against my cheeks. It was throbbing and wet... leaking a trail of wetness across my cheeks as he gyrated his hips. My hole was already quivering with his saliva. He adjusted himself and I stiffened as I felt his hardness at my entrance. "Relax, babe...., just breathe..." HIs hard flesh pushed at the entrance...god, he's built like a bull. What the heck did I get myself into?

Too late, his cock stretched my virgin hole...as the wetness eased his penetration. "Push out... like you are shitting, I'll go slow...""

His fingers found mine as they intertwined. I turned to find his lips waiting. He pushed and pulled back, each time going deeper.... It felt good to be needed. It felt so good to feel his hardness in me. It was no longer uncomfortable. In fact, it was getting pleasurable... especially when he pushed in deep. His palm found my mouth... so guess I was groaning too loud. 

He was pushing in fast and hard and involuntarily, I was pushing back, wanting to feel his length fully inside. I could feel my insides tightening.... like I was going to erupt...

I did.....my body was tingling and shaking with my dick spewing into the sheets below me. Frankie was panting on top of me as I recovered, his hard thickness still inside. I have been forever transformed. Frankie has turned me into a cock whore.

2 hours ago, romeooug said:

Since nothing is happening here in this forum, let me share some of my experiences here...

As a college boy, I was renting a room in the city at the walk up apartment. At 17, I was unsure which direction my sexuality went and at this time, my insecurities was eating at me after breaking up with my girlfriend. Staying alone wasn't helping and frequent trips to the local swimming complex helped release some of pent up frustrations. This was of course through the eager mouths of guys who hung out at the locker areas.

One evening after a highly unsuccessful day at the swimming complex, I was walking up to my apartment when I saw a nice looking guy looking at me out of his room window which was just outside my apartment doorway. Never saw him before. Square jawline, tanned with keen eyes looking at me. "Hi" he said in his deep voice. "Err hi? " I said unsurely as I didn't even know I had this guy as a neighbour. He looked at me intently, burning holes into my psyche. He smiled a lopsided smile, the kind where the corner of his lips twirled upwards. My knees weakened.

I must have stared too long cos he said next - "You wanna come in for a bit?" Mesmerised and without thinking, I said "Yes please" What the heck was I thinking, going into a stranger's house. My feet obviously wasn't under my control as I stepped towards his door instead of mine.

As my heart was thumping out of my chest, the door opened and  a vision of a tanned guy with spiky black hair greeted me. His lopsided smile was even more evident, like he somehow knew I was prey caught in his snare.

He reached out with his muscled arms and ushered me into his trap before closing the door behind me. Some kids with an old nanny was watching tv, oblivious to my presence. He hurriedly pushed me into his sparsely furnished room. Click.... my fate was sealed as the door closed behind me.

"Hey, my name is Frankie. What do I call you?" he asked.

"Hmmm, you can call me Rom" my voice shaking as I answered him. Somehow I found myself seated on his bed with him next to me. "I have been observing you a few weeks now, you know"

"Huh? Me? Why?"

"Because you're cute. You have a girlfriend, right? Haven't seen her in a while though" Damn! he has been observing me! But what a minute, did he just say I'm cute?

"Yeah, we broke up last week" I answered quietly. "Man, her loss..." he said as one arm went over my shoulders while the other hand went to my lap. "You can do better" as he massaged my thigh. I don't know why but I melted under his touch. It felt wrong but it felt so right at the same time. As I turned my line of sight from his hand on my thigh to his face, his lips were just hovering over mine. I didn't move away. I couldn't. His lips went closer and I could feel his breath on me.... his unshaven jaw, those lips.... so soft and yet, so strong. So warm and insistent. I felt needed. I leaned back.... falling deeper into his trap...his body over mine, driving me crazy as he kissed my nape with brush of his unshaven lips.

I was the puppet under his manipulation. He pulled at my shirt and caressed my chest with his lips. They found my nibs and I groaned in pleasure.... maybe a bit too loud. He pressed his palm against my mouth while his lips and his hands went traveling. My god... what was I doing?

I could feel him groping at my throbbing hard on. My pants had long disappeared... I didn't even know. This guy can multi-task! I was in a daze as he pleasured me with his mouth. Oh god....I was biting into the pillow as his lips found my ass. Damn... didn't know it feels so good to have your hole eaten. (Hey I was a virgin then!)

Wait...wait...is he gonna do what I think he will... too late, I could feel his naked body draped over me...hard, warm and unbelievably hot! Fuck...let him whatever! 

"I want you so bad" he whispered into my ear. 'I've never done this before" I said unsurely...." but but don't stop....""

I could feel his hardness pressed against my cheeks. It was throbbing and wet... leaking a trail of wetness across my cheeks as he gyrated his hips. My hole was already quivering with his saliva. He adjusted himself and I stiffened as I felt his hardness at my entrance. "Relax, babe...., just breathe..." HIs hard flesh pushed at the entrance...god, he's built like a bull. What the heck did I get myself into?

Too late, his cock stretched my virgin hole...as the wetness eased his penetration. "Push out... like you are shitting, I'll go slow...""

His fingers found mine as they intertwined. I turned to find his lips waiting. He pushed and pulled back, each time going deeper.... It felt good to be needed. It felt so good to feel his hardness in me. It was no longer uncomfortable. In fact, it was getting pleasurable... especially when he pushed in deep. His palm found my mouth... so guess I was groaning too loud. 

He was pushing in fast and hard and involuntarily, I was pushing back, wanting to feel his length fully inside. I could feel my insides tightening.... like I was going to erupt...

I did.....my body was tingling and shaking with my dick spewing into the sheets below me. Frankie was panting on top of me as I recovered, his hard thickness still inside. I have been forever transformed. Frankie has turned me into a cock whore.

That is......erotic.

met a married guy recently who sure likes handjobs. twas my first time doing some car fun and the second time was in a toilet in a mall. boy, the guy was so hot and very clean looking. best part is he shoots loads of thick cum. I want to smell the jizz for a short while and he said it was ok. 

3 hours ago, Shoo said:

met a married guy recently who sure likes handjobs. twas my first time doing some car fun and the second time was in a toilet in a mall. boy, the guy was so hot and very clean looking. best part is he shoots loads of thick cum. I want to smell the jizz for a short while and he said it was ok. 

Damn. Hot married men again!

Hi all (especially to @johnkltop who started it), it is quite an interesting forum here acknowledging some personal fact. Personally I have tones of it when come to sexual encounters as well as some sentimental non-sexual encounters. Perhaps will find time to share some in near future.

And to @Romeooug, you have quite a few erotic ones which made me hard while reading it Hahaha

10 hours ago, MassHunt said:

Hi all (especially to @johnkltop who started it), it is quite an interesting forum here acknowledging some personal fact. Personally I have tones of it when come to sexual encounters as well as some sentimental non-sexual encounters. Perhaps will find time to share some in near future.

And to @Romeooug, you have quite a few erotic ones which made me hard while reading it Hahaha

That's the whole idea..... make every reader hard! Mission accomplished!