Male HQ

Malaysia Confession Stories

johnkltop

On 3/13/2018 at 11:09 PM, MassHunt said:

Hi all (especially to @johnkltop who started it), it is quite an interesting forum here acknowledging some personal fact. Personally I have tones of it when come to sexual encounters as well as some sentimental non-sexual encounters. Perhaps will find time to share some in near future.

And to @Romeooug, you have quite a few erotic ones which made me hard while reading it Hahaha

Ā 

The purpose is to share while somewhat keeping our identity safe. I mean, we need an outlet to let go, need someone to understand too. Hence this topic.

On 3/13/2018 at 11:09 PM, MassHunt said:

Hi all (especially to @johnkltop who started it), it is quite an interesting forum here acknowledging some personal fact. Personally I have tones of it when come to sexual encounters as well as some sentimental non-sexual encounters. Perhaps will find time to share some in near future.

And to @Romeooug, you have quite a few erotic ones which made me hard while reading it Hahaha

Ā 

The purpose is to share while somewhat keeping our identity safe. I mean, we need an outlet to let go, need someone to understand too. Hence this topic.

i used to live in an older condo and there was a pakistani guy who approached me while I was playing on my phone. He could hardly speak english and all I remember is he wants to be friends. He then made me follow him to the parking lot (i knew why) and when he unzipped his pants, he wanted me to suck him but i couldn't. I tried to lick his balls whilst jerking him off and he tried to ask me to get fucked by him but I didn't want to so I just stroked him til he cummed by the stairs to the parking lot.

On 14/03/2018 at 10:10 AM, romeooug said:

That's the whole idea..... make every reader hard! Mission accomplished!

Ā 

Thanks @romeooug! Your stories never fail to make me go hard and leaking precum everytime i read them :)

19 hours ago, romeooug said:

Ā 

Who rape who? It can be a train too.... Would you like to be the at the front, middle or the last one?

Ā 

11 hours ago, johnkltop said:

I don't mind to confess, I wanna join in. Lol!

Ā 

Lol....I dun wanna be the train nor in the train.....just the station master will do....haha...giving instruction and have all the view....

Ā 

@johnkltopĀ u shall.....the last of the train will be reserved for u....wakaka

11 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Ā 

Ā 

Lol....I dun wanna be the train nor in the train.....just the station master will do....haha...giving instruction and have all the view....

Ā 

@johnkltopĀ u shall.....the last of the train will be reserved for u....wakaka

Its not easy to be a master...you must at least got what it takes for others to view you as a master... iĀ am pretty sure you should? be near to that.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Demz said:

Its not easy to be a master...you must at least got what it takes for others to view you as a master... iĀ am pretty sure you should? be near to that.Ā 

Ā 

Lol...another train member I presume...which part of the carrier u would like? How about being the head of the train....lol

7 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Ā 

Lol...another train member I presume...which part of the carrier u would like? How about being the head of the train....lol

Hahaha..life is hard to predict...perhaps you will join in as oneĀ of the train'sĀ member? I will take your opinion into consideration lol

I m never for the ruling party in sg

anyway I love Mahatthir combining w his arch rival - Anwar even though it will not win

U r so funny, boy

when u mentioned "rather talk about trains"

Ā 

yes , indeed I hope Jp win the project pls, not China plsssssssssssssss

7 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Ā 

Mmmm.....what is there to talk about???? Status quo...same as Singapore....a win is for sure....so just EnsureĀ less than 2/3....

Ā 

I would rather talk about building trains.....haha

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I m never for the ruling party in sg

anyway I love Mahatthir combining w his arch rival - Anwar even though it will not win

U r so funny, boy

when u mentioned "rather talk about trains"

Ā 

yes , indeed I hope Jp win the project pls, not China plsssssssssssssss

Ā 

I think I just lost my erection reading this

Kekekekekekeke....all my msian straight frens (males of cos , i noticed women dont really bother) r posting

me too so long anything abt pap and opposition w facebook etc i will too

Ā 

somehow gays got a v diff lifestye and i felt v lost in a real world

(Gays only bothered w news like principals prey on ex students at young age etc)

ie my confessn as a sporean who luvs the politics

Besih 4.0 was once splashed on my fb too n i luv how your mahatthir talks!! Though nt all luv him too

Ā 

nvm, no1 is flawless and no1 will b well loved by all

- too bad i cant speak malay at all

i totally cannot understand some of your parliamentary debates video at all

• 2 weeks later...

There's this hot guy at the self-service laundry. Damn. Hot AF. We kept exchanging glances but nothing happen. Perhaps we both know we are top? His is wearing a dark blue cap with a metal LA on the front. If you're reading this, we should hook up. Like...... Many times. Lol!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2018 at 12:48 AM, romeooug said:

Been going to the gym early in the morning. Love it cos it's quiet but hate cos there's so few hunks to oogle at. Most times, it's see no touch cos the guys who work out in the morning are usually serious bodybuilders or straight. So imagine my surprise when I walked into the sauna one morning and found this shredded guy in all his naked glory. No towel like the commoners (that includes me BTW). His cock was getting hard on my entrance. He noticed me staring and smiled. That was the come on I wasĀ  looking for. I sat next to him despite the many seats in the empty sauna. Signal enough I guess....

Ā 

Well, long story short, he fucked me senseless that morning.... in the sauna... at the gym. Risky but oh so exciting. We've had a few similar sessions but haven't seen him around for the past two weeks and I missing him...

Very interesting and sometime, gym will be quite deserted also and hard to find a decent guy.Ā 

Here is my confession. I went for my usual workout one morning, after finishing, I went to the sauna and not long after that, a Japanese guy with quite a nice physique came in. Both of us was looking at each other and thenĀ  stroke our dick at the same time. After that, I walked to sit next to him and he removed his towel for me to stroke his dick . He then asked me to suck him. Of course I obliged and while sucking him, I could feel his body to have at least 4 packs and about 5 minutes later, he told me he is cumming and he cum after I stopped sucking him. Can't proceed any further with him and didn't ask for his contact also as I was heading to office. Didn't see him since then.

Ā 

Ā 

23 minutes ago, melv1450 said:

Here is my confession. I went for my usual workout one morning, after finishing, I went to the sauna and not long after that, a Japanese guy with quite a nice physique came in. Both of us was looking at each other and thenĀ  stroke our dick at the same time. After that, I walked to sit next to him and he removed his towel for me to stroke his dick . He then asked me to suck him. Of course I obliged and while sucking him, I could feel his body to have at least 4 packs and about 5 minutes later, he told me he is cumming and he cum after I stopped sucking him. Can't proceed any further with him and didn't ask for his contact also as I was heading to office. Didn't see him since then.

Ā 

Ā 

gd start! he surely will return to the gym right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...