Male HQ

Malaysia Confession Stories

johnkltop

6 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Really...I had that experience too...thought he was s8 but when he stay over at my parents house....things happen...we were 19 at that time....so u never knew until that moment....I felt so wrong after that.....haha...

Haha if only that's the case. We've stayed over each other's house multiple times before. But never had any 'incidents' other than me stripping him down with my eyes. Lol

3 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Since you are already hands on...you should not even hands off....haha...

Haha !! Nah I'm happy with the glimpses and accidental exposures that happens while he sleeps but not gonna risk my friendship with him just because I fancy him :)

On 11/20/2017 at 2:24 AM, Aristic Ong said:

Really...I had that experience too...thought he was s8 but when he stay over at my parents house....things happen...we were 19 at that time....so u never knew until that moment....I felt so wrong after that.....haha...

What happened? Tell us.... Lol

On 11/20/2017 at 2:24 AM, Aristic Ong said:

What happened? Tell us.... Lol

On 11/20/2017 at 9:54 AM, kimlo777 said:

Some you may know that I am renting out my condo unit at Dover Road and staying temporarily in a HDB flat in the north so that it is easier for me to get to work at KTP Hospital.  I use Yishun mrt station and on most days at exactly the same time, there is this army boy who will use the toilet.  I always try my best to stand beside him.  Never fails, but he will whip out his huge salami which usually is still flaccid and already a good 3-4 inches long and plump.  Halfway through urinating, his cock will get bigger and half hard.  After finishing, he will shake off the last drop of urine and then it inevitably will happen, he gains a full erection - a very healthy 6-inch and fat chinese sausage.  He is not shy about showing it off and I will just stare at him and it doesn't seem to bother him.  He will stand there until his erection subsides to being half-hard before stuffing the huge thing back in his pants.  Then he will walk away.  Once I trailed him and made small talk.  He said he noticed that I always stared at his cock and said he didn't mind me looking but hope that I wouldn't try anything more than looking.  I respect his wish so it just staring and salivating.

Sigh. Could have more but we gotta respect people's choices. No choice.

I am attracted to my uncle. He’s my dad’s cousin, so he’s more like a second uncle (is that how you call it?). He’s probably the largest man in town. I’ve seen him shirtless and he’s so fat it makes me hard. My greatest desire is to worship his fat belly, and then punch him in the gut... I’d love to see his belly ripple with every punch... if only I can make that happen

17 hours ago, chasingpavements said:

I am attracted to my uncle. He’s my dad’s cousin, so he’s more like a second uncle (is that how you call it?). He’s probably the largest man in town. I’ve seen him shirtless and he’s so fat it makes me hard. My greatest desire is to worship his fat belly, and then punch him in the gut... I’d love to see his belly ripple with every punch... if only I can make that happen

I guess there's many type of people around which is why this confession page is for.

On 11/4/2017 at 4:01 PM, johnkltop said:

Anyone would like to share their confession story here? I'll start.

I confess that...

I have crush with my neighbour who is married. He's so damn cute. I hope to fuck him one day. I have been thinking of it since the day I met him (and his wife).

Any updates? 

19 hours ago, chasingpavements said:

You are so sadist...why need to punch????

9 hours ago, johnkltop said:

That married guy, sat beside me to chat with me. he smiled & I melted.

Perhaps he's reading this forum and topic as well ~ hope he approach you and make you cum instead of melting ~

On 11/20/2017 at 9:54 AM, kimlo777 said:

Some you may know that I am renting out my condo unit at Dover Road and staying temporarily in a HDB flat in the north so that it is easier for me to get to work at KTP Hospital.  I use Yishun mrt station and on most days at exactly the same time, there is this army boy who will use the toilet.  I always try my best to stand beside him.  Never fails, but he will whip out his huge salami which usually is still flaccid and already a good 3-4 inches long and plump.  Halfway through urinating, his cock will get bigger and half hard.  After finishing, he will shake off the last drop of urine and then it inevitably will happen, he gains a full erection - a very healthy 6-inch and fat chinese sausage.  He is not shy about showing it off and I will just stare at him and it doesn't seem to bother him.  He will stand there until his erection subsides to being half-hard before stuffing the huge thing back in his pants.  Then he will walk away.  Once I trailed him and made small talk.  He said he noticed that I always stared at his cock and said he didn't mind me looking but hope that I wouldn't try anything more than looking.  I respect his wish so it just staring and salivating.

Saw the army boy again yesterday at the mrt station toilet.  this time he stood at the last urinal with me next to him.  as usual, after peeing, he would pull at his dick until it became hard.  surprisingly this time he continued stroking it (much to my delight) until a pearly droplet of precum appeared at the tip of his engorged cock head.  He didn't once turned to look at me but just stared blackly at the tiled wall in front of him.  I kept watching and was enjoying it when a regular cruiser walked towards us and went to stand behind him and started playing with his nips.  The poor guy got so scared, he pushed his erect dick back into his pants and dashed out of the toilet.   End of show for me.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

5 minutes ago, looklook said:

@kimlo777 hope that incident hasn't frightened the army boy from using the toilet again 

hope not too.  will miss watching his dick which is a real beauty.

All in sex is fair.

Ok. Here is my confession. 

During my wonder years, I have to confess that I'm a geek.  If I like someone I will feel really shy. I can't even look that person in his eyes. Let alone to be near him. It would be ackward if someone I like to be near me as I will shy away or leave the scene.

During my early years at college, I fell head over heel at one of my senior. He was a tall, fair skin, athletic body and really really handsome guy. Straight with many girlfriends. I'm like the "Ugly Betty"..with big glasses, nerd and late bloomer.

There was this time where I and two of my friends was having tea at our cafeteria. Somehow it was full and there are 3 empty seats at our table. My crush and his friends suddenly chose to sit the same table as mine. I was taken by surprised when this happened. I dare not look at him. So much so when I lifted my drink...I was literally shaken. Yes. It was so ackward. The glass and my drinks was shaken due to my severe shyness.  As if there was this earthquake and my limbs were weaken. My crush noticed it. His best friend noticed it too. I started to sweat profusely. It was so embarrassing that I felt I could die instantly. I excused myself immediately. And my friends were puzzled why I left so sudden.

That is how bad I was. That was the turning points where he noticed that I have a feeling towards him.

After college I studied abroad while my crush continue to study locally. It opened up my horizon and life experience living abroad.

I started to bloom. I transformed into a better person. Big glasses were replaced with contact lenses. My self confidence level improved. 

Fast forward 6 years later I bumped into my crush. He seemed married with a woman which to my surprise not as pretty as his past girlfriends.

He started to look like he's loosing his mojo. Still good looking but not as hot when we were student. I'm not sure if he noticed me or not but I'm glad that I had overcame my inner geek.

This is not a story of an ugly duck turned into a swan but just an average Joe transformed into a confident Joe.

There you have it. Story of my crush and a little confession of my sad life.

Edited by onehappycamper8
Edit

3 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Ok. Here is my confession. 

During my wonder years, I have to confess that I'm a geek.  If I like someone I will feel really shy. I can't even look that person in his eyes. Let alone to be near him. It would be ackward if someone I like to be near me as I will shy away or leave the scene.

During my early years at college, I fell head over heel at one of my senior. He was a tall, fair skin, athletic body and really really handsome guy. Straight with many girlfriends. I'm like the "Ugly Betty"..with big glasses, nerd and late bloomer.

There was this time where I and two of my friends was having tea at our cafeteria. Somehow it was full and there are 3 empty seats at our table. My crush and his friends suddenly chose to sit the same table as mine. I was taken by surprised when this happened. I dare not look at him. So much so when I lifted my drink...I was literally shaken. Yes. It was so ackward. The glass and my drinks was shaken due to my severe shyness.  As if there was this earthquake and my limbs were weaken. My crush noticed it. His best friend noticed it too. I started to sweat profusely. It was so embarrassing that I felt I could die instantly. I excused myself immediately. And my friends were puzzled why I left so sudden.

That is how bad I was. That was the turning points where he noticed that I have a feeling towards him.

After college I studied abroad while my crush continue to study locally. It opened up my horizon and life experience living abroad.

I started to bloom. I transformed into a better person. Big glasses were replaced with contact lenses. My self confidence level improved. 

Fast forward 6 years later I bumped into my crush. He seemed married with a woman which to my surprise not as pretty as his past girlfriends.

He started to look like he's loosing his mojo. Still good looking but not as hot when we were student. I'm not sure if he noticed me or not but I'm glad that I had overcame my inner geek.

This is not a story of an ugly duck turned into a swan but just an average Joe transformed into a confident Joe.

There you have it. Story of my crush and a little confession of my sad life.

Its not that sad. At least u have or taken the courage to overcome this.  If action could be taken earlier....he maybe the one and not the “as pretty married “ Girlfriend.

Life is all about balance....

10 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

Its not that sad. At least u have or taken the courage to overcome this.  If action could be taken earlier....he maybe the one and not the “as pretty married “ Girlfriend.

Life is all about balance....

Thanks Aristic. I hope my story won't put you guys to sleep..;)..

Ok. Let me confess you with my sexual encounters. I used to be a member of a hotel gym. I like that gym because it was close to where my rented apartment.

It was a nice gym. There are a lot of foreigners as  there are offices- hotel  and eateries, all in the same building. So I got to see a lot of naked Ang Mo's who aren't shy with their nudity. It also close to a modelling agency, sometimes there were a few hot male models used the gym as temporary members. They would stripped off or just parading in the underwear with their six packs as if it was a underwear fashion show. I would get instant boners and creamed my pants just seeing these hot guys. The changing room became my favourite place to ogle for hot guys. No need to go to any spa. Well it is not that often hot guys may come by,  but once in a while, there are new faces of hotel guests, hot male model, office guests that used the gym. So it is never dull of  seeing the same old gym members. 

There was one time I hooked up with a guy from the internet and turn out he stayed at the same hotel. So I made an appointment to meet him at the gym. He was a black guy from UK. I saw him changing and his underwear seems unable to contain his big cock.

He invited me to his room and we had fun on his bed. OMG...he has like a 9 inch or 10 inch monster cock. That was my first time being with a black guy...as the saying goes..Once you go black, you won't turn back !!!

Yep he has the humongous cock that I ever experienced. The next few days my butt hole felt sore...

So now with any 7 inches and below or standard Asian cock, it just won't give me full sex-tisfaction.... :whistle:. 

Edited by onehappycamper8
Edit

6 hours ago, onehappycamper8 said:

Ok. Let me confess you with my sexual encounters. I used to be a member of a hotel gym. I like that gym because it was close to where my rented apartment.

It was a nice gym. There are a lot of foreigners as  there are offices- hotel  and eateries, all in the same building. So I got to see a lot of naked Ang Mo's who aren't shy with their nudity. It also close to a modelling agency, sometimes there were a few hot male models used the gym as temporary members. They would stripped off or just parading in the underwear with their six packs as if it was a underwear fashion show. I would get instant boners and creamed my pants just seeing these hot guys. The changing room became my favourite place to ogle for hot guys. No need to go to any spa. Well it is not that often hot guys may come by,  but once in a while, there are new faces of hotel guests, hot male model, office guests that used the gym. So it is never dull of  seeing the same old gym members. 

There was one time I hooked up with a guy from the internet and turn out he stayed at the same hotel. So I made an appointment to meet him at the gym. He was a black guy from UK. I saw him changing and his underwear seems unable to contain his big cock.

He invited me to his room and we had fun on his bed. OMG...he has like a 9 inch or 10 inch monster cock. That was my first time being with a black guy...as the saying goes..Once you go black, you won't turn back !!!

Yep he has the humongous cock that I ever experienced. The next few days my butt hole felt sore...

So now with any 7 inches and below or standard Asian cock, it just won't give me full sex-tisfaction.... :whistle:. 

Wah...that is a lot of confession from you....you must be a very noughty boy this xmas....haha....

On 12/27/2017 at 12:48 PM, onehappycamper8 said:

That sexual encounter is hot. Lol.... Yet funny.

On 12/21/2017 at 10:58 AM, kimlo777 said:

hope not too.  will miss watching his dick which is a real beauty.

the army boy was back at the toilet yesterday and put on a good show for me.  but no cum show.  he was stroking and decided to end the show when the toilet got really crowded.  looking forward to see him again soon.

All in sex is fair.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:48 PM, onehappycamper8 said:

I never know hotel gym can be so sexciting!

6 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Sg G Hotel where got pool oh...only gym...but the room kinda small..especially the shower area..

the G Hotel here is in Penang not the KL one...as the KL is ever happening with the DB events...haha...

wow , u know sg well