Male HQ

Enjoyment of Sucking Dicks

I know there are many friends out there who enjoy sucking dicks. (I enjoyed being sucked though ...:P)

Just curious, which one of the following makes you "high" when you are sucking dicks:

1) smell of cock? 

2) look (of receiver)?

3) size / length of cock?

4) moaning (of receiver)?

5) circumised / uncircumcised cock?

6) face expression (pain / pleasure)

7) moment of shooting cum

8) taste of cum

9) quantity of cum

10) all of the above

11) none of the above

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Edited by I Love Sensual
Added points

1 minute ago, I Love Sensual said:

I know there are many friends out there who enjoy sucking dicks. (I enjoyed being sucked though ...:P)

Just curious, which one of the following makes you "high" when you are sucking

dicks:

1) smell of cock? 

2) look (of receiver)?

7) all of the above

8) none of the above

This is golden! I wanna know too!

9 minutes ago, I Love Sensual said:

Just curious, which one of the following makes you "high" when you are sucking dicks:

1) smell of cock? 

2) look (of receiver)?

8) taste of cum

9) quantity of cum

10) all of the above

11) none of the above

Added 3 more points.

But I believe there must be one reason first and thereafter follow by the rest ...

Can't really explain why I love to suck a dick

It's the very act of sucking a dick itself that is heavenly.. even without any of #1 to #9 you mentioned

It's a very intimate form of expression of love

4 hours ago, jlone said:

Most importantly is the dick must be from the person that you like.

If not then will be none of the above.   

yes thats true.

or someone who i hv been lusting for and i finally get to taste his dick.

i personally like to play with the pee hole of guys' dicks and most of the time they moan in pleasure.

so i guess the receiver's reaction plays a part.

Guest Dick pleasure

The look of a person is very important before you taste him.  Take for example.  People say coachroches tasted like shrimps if fried,  will you dare to taste it?  No,  because of its look and you rather go for the real tiger shrimp even though it cost a little more.    Same apply for "eating" a dick,  you don't go for anyone.

I enjoy being face-fucked by a good-looking guy and hear the moan of the person.  This was good alternative for people who are bottom and dare not wished to be penetrated.

Aiya taste your own to find out la.

Very safe.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Mine (coloured):

1) smell of cock? 

2) look (of receiver)?

8) taste of cum

9) quantity of cum

10) all of the above

11) none of the above

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 11/5/2017 at 9:25 PM, I Love Sensual said:

1) smell of cock? 

2) look (of receiver)?

8) taste of cum

9) quantity of cum

10) all of the above

11) none of the above

For me i love it when the cock twitches and bounces when i lick along the shaft. And the moans of the receiver. And when he cums you can feel the pulse of the cock, followed by the bursts of cum in my mouth.

Oh.. also after when he cums, the gentle licking of the shaft and head to both clean him up and coo him down. 

All thats makes me feel like i have a purpose in life.

Food you eat can affect the taste significantly... more fruits high in fructose will make it taste sweet and thicker consistency. Avoiding meat will also reduce the urea content and therefore making it less bitter. 

3 hours ago, btmslut said:

For me i love it when the cock twitches and bounces when i lick along the shaft. And the moans of the receiver. And when he cums you can feel the pulse of the cock, followed by the bursts of cum in my mouth.

Oh.. also after when he cums, the gentle licking of the shaft and head to both clean him up and coo him down. 

sounds gd, but I think after cumming, pls don't lick the head, I don't like it, it got an ultra-sensitive / itchy feeling (sorry I m not gd at words), but I just don't like it

that cant cool me down but tickle me instead

I like that part on "all that makes ....feel like ...have a purp in life"

Cumu, many told me so about the cock head and thank u for expressing this point explicitly...though I don't quite understand why the look of it is so essential, I do like the compli recd for all these years

I wish many would just focus on the look of it (down there) , rather than on my looks!!!!! lol!

21 hours ago, cumulusish said:

for me the look of the cock head is very important. Some cocks just look not so appealing especially the shape of the heads

Meat is a must for me!!! I m a meat eater (not that meat down there)

10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sounds gd, but I think after cumming, pls don't lick the head, I don't like it, it got an ultra-sensitive / itchy feeling (sorry I m not gd at words), but I just don't like it

that cant cool me down but tickle me instead

I like that part on "all that makes ....feel like ...have a purp in life"

Cumu, many told me so about the cock head and thank u for expressing this point explicitly...though I don't quite understand why the look of it is so essential, I do like the compli recd for all these years

I wish many would just focus on the look of it (down there) , rather than on my looks!!!!! lol!

Meat is a must for me!!! I m a meat eater (not that meat down there)

wow..by the way u sound..u must have had bottoms rushing to suck u off..never had any problems finding hot bottoms to suck u of right???

9 minutes ago, Guest sucked said:

wow..by the way u sound..u must have had bottoms rushing to suck u off..never had any problems finding hot bottoms to suck u of right???

I don't like rushing off type, and it has to be hygiene, proper rinsing

I cannot assume that they are btms too, they might not be btms though they enjoy sucking

I don't mind exchanging the compli on the cock head for something else

7 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I don't like rushing off type, and it has to be hygiene, proper rinsing

I cannot assume that they are btms too, they might not be btms though they enjoy sucking

I don't mind exchanging the compli on the cock head for something else

lucky u..some of us not lucky in getting someone to suck us..how do u do it? where do u find them?

Just now, Guest sucked said:

lucky u..some of us not lucky in getting someone to suck us..how do u do it? where do u find them?

Sauna...  And train up a FUCKING sexy and fit bod 

4 minutes ago, Guest sucked said:

erm, I don't have  a gd bod or gd look, and I don't go to gym just to be attractive for a sucking extravaganza too

just lay yourself in a sauna, close your eyes and u might have it ALL (hygiene is a top factor for me and if u don't have a nice cock, some suckers may not even wanna get near)  and I don't go to any of the saunas targeting at the younger gen too

@kimochi, he is ref to me

9 minutes ago, Guest sucked said:

thanks..but didnt know -Ignored- has a gym looking body??

the topic is not about how I looked like and in this world , I will never believe that suckers ONLY go for a gym-bod, Korean/ handsome look....

every pot has its lid , every wife has a husbd of all shapes and sizes

the topic is more of what exactly a kind of dick makes the sucking experience wonderful, I didn't emphasized the world is queuing up for me, I mentioned that I recd numerous compliments out of the numbers of suckers I have ( neither did I brag I have a huge number), I m very grateful with the compliments, I appreciate that and I m proud of what I have , while I may not have this and that, while I don't hit the gym

God is fair!

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

the topic is not about how I looked like and in this world , I will never believe that suckers ONLY go for a gym-bod, Korean/ handsome look....

every pot has its lid , every wife has a husbd of all shapes and sizes

the topic is more of what exactly a kind of dick makes the sucking experience wonderful, I didn't emphasized the world is queuing up for me, I mentioned that I recd numerous compliments out of the numbers of suckers I have ( neither did I brag I have a huge number), I m very grateful with the compliments, I appreciate that and I m proud of what I have , while I may not have this and that, while I don't hit the gym

God is fair!

I wish to have your confidence and may be u have a good size dick..again lucky u..

not maybe , but for sure got a decent length and a head that is all, I wished I could exchange for other things that materialistic gays would go for

but

isn't it obvious? one evidence (that bod or looks may not be everything) is by looking @all those members who have earned the liking of everyone are all from the thread shown below:

and nearly MOSt of them didn't flash their bod too , most just flash their dick and it earned so much respect (some posted their round bod with their amazing dicks and viola, they earned the star awards)

so for suckers who love to suck, continue to explore and search for the golden dick award/winner!

13 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

not maybe , but for sure got a decent length and a head that is all, I wished I could exchange for other things that materialistic gays would go for

but

isn't it obvious? one evidence (that bod or looks may not be everything) is by looking @all those members who have earned the liking of everyone are all from the thread shown below:

and nearly MOSt of them didn't flash their bod too , most just flash their dick and it earned so much respect (some posted their round bod with their amazing dicks and viola, they earned the star awards)

so for suckers who love to suck, continue to explore and search for the golden dick award/winner!

Have u posted your errected dick pic?..

To me sucking a small dick is not enjoying..I don't like thin dick as well or mushroom head.. which looks funny. A big thick shaft and same size head..wah..

Yes; i should have posted i thk quite some time ago, dont think manage to retrieve it (aiyo, can the focus nt on me pls? Some mbrs will nt like it)

i must b mad that at time to post it

n i dont thk u will like my “head”, lol

(Mine head is slightly bigger/thicker than the shaft, kekekekeke and i m a chinese, circum)

75B91C58-39FC-4054-AAE7-F1D442FFAC9B.jpeg

On 11/7/2017 at 1:48 PM, LeanMature said:

Not all cums taste the same.  Some are extremely bitter. Some are so thick and sticky that can choke you. 

Exactly. Everyone describes it differently too. If you really wish to know, then just go and taste it yourself.

On 11/7/2017 at 1:56 PM, btmslut said:

Well said!

On 11/7/2017 at 5:43 PM, Guest sucked said:

Sauna is the best place. There are always many hungry suckers in the dark maze waiting.

1 hour ago, 6footer said:

I think I get aroused from how he's reacting or what he's saying from me sucking him off especially if he's really enjoying it.

Same for me. I like the accompanying dirty talk when sucking a cock. 

19 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Mouth how to multitask!??

suck and dirty talk at the same time? 

Both use the same orifice Lo 

Not me talking lah, the one being sucked lol

57 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Mouth how to multitask!??

suck and dirty talk at the same time? 

Both use the same orifice Lo 

Are you really that stupid or just being stupid for argument sake?

On 05/11/2017 at 9:25 PM, I Love Sensual said:

1) smell of cock? 

2) look (of receiver)?

8) taste of cum

9) quantity of cum

10) all of the above

11) none of the above

On 1, the dick has to be clean and not foul smelling. 

On 3, average size is good enough. 

On 5, preferably with foreskin that overhangs. What a pleasure to nibble it. 

• Guest locked this topic