Male HQ

Enjoyment of Sucking Dicks

to me, the reason I like sucking dicks because I am used to it, and I love it when the person getting blown moans as I deepthroat his dick into my mouth... and sometimes when I blow... you can feel the dick getting hard in ur mouth, idk how to explain but u can feel the veins of the dick making the dick even harder... and I am kinda addicted to that feeling... =P

but after that... i will kinda regret... cuz there will be a smell of "his" dick in my mouth... LOL...

14 hours ago, RoyalSamuel said:

to me, the reason I like sucking dicks because I am used to it, and I love it when the person getting blown moans as I deepthroat his dick into my mouth... and sometimes when I blow... you can feel the dick getting hard in ur mouth, idk how to explain but u can feel the veins of the dick making the dick even harder... and I am kinda addicted to that feeling... =P

but after that... i will kinda regret... cuz there will be a smell of "his" dick in my mouth... LOL...

Yumz lol

All people deserve to live with dignity and respect, free from fear and violence, and protected against discrimination, regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

On 11/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, RoyalSamuel said:

... you can feel the dick getting hard in ur mouth, idk how to explain but u can feel the veins of the dick making the dick even harder... and I am kinda addicted to that feeling... =P

Yeah!

Mmm... like the feeling of hot yummy protein cums shoot and shoot multiple times down my throat. And to see the shiok expression and the loud moan of my pray when cumming make me feel shiok too.

Newbies please don’t try. The competition runs high already.

5 minutes ago, Guest Sucker said:

Mmm... like the feeling of hot yummy protein cums shoot and shoot multiple times down my throat. And to see the shiok expression and the loud moan of my pray when cumming make me feel shiok too.

Newbies please don’t try. The competition runs high already.

Don’t worry! My Friends and I are the supplier of hot proteins milk shake 

Just now, Traveler3032 said:

I enjoy sucking a clean,  hard dick. Ironically,  when I am being blown,  what I enjoy the most is not necessarily the suction. It's the moist warmth of a mouth which makes a blow job most enjoyable. I could hold a guy's head down there and massage his scalp at the same time.  :-)

Nice. Take and give. 

2 hours ago, Traveler3032 said:

I enjoy sucking a clean,  hard dick. Ironically,  when I am being blown,  what I enjoy the most is not necessarily the suction. It's the moist warmth of a mouth which makes a blow job most enjoyable. I could hold a guy's head down there and massage his scalp at the same time.  :-)

Yeah, won't want to suck a dirty, smelly dick.  The bacteria will cause gum infection.

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 minutes ago, wulalagus said:

Wanna ask bottoms that if the person you are sucking doesn't moan, does it turn you off? 

why only ask bottom that question?..Tops dont suck??

3 hours ago, wulalagus said:

No offence, but I would love to know how bottoms think, that's all. Tops, bi, trans etc are welcome to comment, nobody is stopping them. 

Is there a difference from how a bottom thinks compared to a top?..so are u saying gay top and gay bottom think differently like men and women??.. really??

3 hours ago, Guest Sucked said:

Is there a difference from how a bottom thinks compared to a top?..so are u saying gay top and gay bottom think differently like men and women??.. really??

Come on, you are being ridiculous, it's either you are blind or mentally challenging, I have already specified to hear the opinions from BOTTOMS, which part of this you don't freaking understand? 

And yes, gay tops and gay bottoms think differently, top likes to eat ice cream doesn't mean bottom like to eat also. 

Guest bottoms
10 hours ago, wulalagus said:

Wanna ask bottoms that if the person you are sucking doesn't moan, does it turn you off? 

not at all, as long as he is able to cum

For me part of the the enjoyment of sucking comes from being doing something shameful and submissive.

For example the one doing blowjob will have to kneel, the thought of cum in mouth also feels a little degrading.(Not like I mind)

It's even better if my head is controlled or being forcefully deepthroated with tears and drool all over.

A little breath controlling with the cock deep inside my throat is even better...lastly include bondage and it's my fantasy that will never come true. 

I hate dicks with long messy pubic hair.

My first bj was with a guy like that...URG i have to push the hair that fell off out of my mouth mid bj.

My second bj was with a clean shaven guy. That's so much better.

Guest wattodo

I found a guy at sauna and when I was about to blow him, there is a strong scent of urine smell.

I politely asked him if he want to wash, he went out and never come back.

I felt so sad, he was so my type.

What will u do if u r in my situation?

2 hours ago, Guest wattodo said:

I found a guy at sauna and when I was about to blow him, there is a strong scent of urine smell.

I politely asked him if he want to wash, he went out and never come back.

I felt so sad, he was so my type.

What will u do if u r in my situation?

No no hygiene is important. We r not pigs.

• Guest locked this topic