Male HQ

Need Advise Urgently !!!

Hole4use

Hi All,

I Need Some Advise Urgently, And Hopefully Someone Will Be Able To Help Me.

The Story Goes Like This : 

I Have A Buddy, And He Claimed That He Only Likes To Use A Slutty Butthole. I Asked Him What He Meant And His Definition Of A Slutty Butthole. He Didnt Shared His Answer And Only Requesting Me To Ask Online Which Is In Here.

We Met A Few Times Just For Coffee Sessions Or Meals. Then One Day He Says He Wants To See Me Naked And I Agreed. Thus I Brought Him To My Place And Got Naked To Let Him See. Well...He Did Claimed That He Love My Body And Everything Else...But There Is One Thing. Its About My Butthole. He Says My Butthole Is Too Neat And Not Slutty Enough. And Claimed That He Only Loves And Likes Using A Slutty Butthole. But The Problem is He Did Not Even Touched it Nor Use It At All...All He Did Was  Just Take A Look At It And Said Its Too Neat. He Wants And Requested Me To Get My Butthole To Be Slutty, He Will Not Use It Unless Its Slutty Enough. I Did Asked And All He Told Me Was To Get The Answers Here. So Pls Help Me !

Now, I Need To Know Urgently.

1 ) What is A Slutty Butthole?

2 ) What Makes A Slutty Butthole?

3 ) How To Have A Slutty Butthole?  

4) How Slutty Is Considered Slutty Butthole?

Hopefully There Will be Someone Out There To Make My Butthole Slutty Enough Over Few Months So That My Buddy Will Use It And Touch it. Seeking Help Urgently...

Thank You Everyone In Advance...

5 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Expand yourself Loh , put more lubricant and insert cucumber make it more loose.  Slowly ~ your aim not to tear your asshole. 

Does It Make My Butthole Slutty This Way? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I Have A Buddy, And He Claimed That He Only Likes To Use A Slutty Butthole. I Asked Him What He Meant And His Definition Of A Slutty Butthole. He Didnt Shared His Answer And Only Requesting Me To Ask Online Which Is In Here.

We Met A Few Times Just For Coffee Sessions Or Meals. Then One Day He Says He Wants To See Me Naked And I Agreed. Thus I Brought Him To My Place And Got Naked To Let Him See. Well...He Did Claimed That He Love My Body And Everything Else...But There Is One Thing. Its About My Butthole. He Says My Butthole Is Too Neat And Not Slutty Enough. And Claimed That He Only Loves And Likes Using A Slutty Butthole. But The Problem is He Did Not Even Touched it Nor Use It At All...All He Did Was  Just Take A Look At It And Said Its Too Neat. He Wants And Requested Me To Get My Butthole To Be Slutty, He Will Not Use It Unless Its Slutty Enough. I Did Asked And All He Told Me Was To Get The Answers Here. So Pls Help Me !

Hopefully There Will be Someone Out There To Make My Butthole Slutty Enough Over Few Months So That My Buddy Will Use It And Touch it. Seeking Help Urgently...

Edited by Hole4use

4 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Love yourself for who you are.. what if you change and he still doesnt wanna use you?

I Believe He Will Use My Butthole If I Really Make It Slutty Enuff...Do U Mind Advise Me More?

Wow means you’re willing to get used by a guy who has used others’ slutty holes.. my dear, none of us here can tell what’s HIS definition of making your hole sluttier.. my honest opinion is that he is buying time because he really isnt into you.

reality realt hurts babw but MANY out there are willing to embrace that hole of urs as it is.. clean and pristine.

5 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Wow means you’re willing to get used by a guy who has used others’ slutty holes.. my dear, none of us here can tell what’s HIS definition of making your hole sluttier.. my honest opinion is that he is buying time because he really isnt into you.

reality realt hurts babw but MANY out there are willing to embrace that hole of urs as it is.. clean and pristine.

Regret To Say...The MANY out there as u mention doesn't exist at all....I dun feel my hole is being embraced by guys out here...as can't get someone who can advise and really do me this favour...but i am truthful to say my hole is tight and neat. Thus He dun have the appetite to use my hole as it is not slutty enuff for him...

He's only cock teasing u.

He's just not into u or your hole.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

19 hours ago, fab said:

He's only cock teasing u.

He's just not into u or your hole.

Ya...He Is Not Into My Hole Cos Its Just Not Slutty Enough, My Hole Is Too Neat

On 2017/12/12 at 3:26 PM, Hole4use said:

Hi All,

Anyone Out There Sincerely Can Advise Me Or Help Me ?

17 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Please kindly find attached visual aid for your understanding.

Hope it clarifies your query.

CkiGExpWUAAKD4Y.jpg

I Am Seriously Seeking Real Genuine Advice And Genuine Help. This Pic Won't Advice Me Nor Help Me With Achieving Wat He Needs. 

Hi All,

Anyone Sincere Can Help Me With Mentioned Above ?

On 2017/11/8 at 1:10 PM, Hole4use said:

Hi All,

Need Help Urgently...Not Much Time Left...Can Someone Help? Pls !!!!

Hi All,

Can Anyone Or Someone Advise Or Help Pls ????

Hi All,

I Need Some Advise Very Urgently, And Hopefully Someone Who Is Really Sincere Will Be Able To Help Me.

Thank You Everyone In Advance! 

The thing is dear TS, that dude you're so hoping to use your hole didn't even bother to tell you what he meant. From the responses so far, it seems like what most understood it as is to make your whole appear loose as fuck. And why would you want that? Why would you want to reduce yourself just for someone to finally appreciate you?

You're conforming to him by changing yourself physically. I agree with others that you ought to reconsider making your hole slutty. Even more so since he clearly have no intention to tell you what he meant. What if it doesn't mean loose af hole? Then you end up with a non slutty loose hole and still of no use to him.

Listen to the advices that have been given. Forget about being his toy.

Edited by go-geek

good deeds never go unpunished

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, Kimochi said:

Expand yourself Loh , put more lubricant and insert cucumber make it more loose.  Slowly ~ your aim not to tear your asshole. 

if cucumber still cannot, you can try insert brinjal.

Image result
Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Hi All,

I Need Some Advise Very Very Urgently, And Hopefully Someone Who Is Really Sincere Will Be Able To Help Me.

40 minutes ago, Hole4use said:

Hi All,

I Need Some Advise Very Very Urgently, And Hopefully Someone Who Is Really Sincere Will Be Able To Help Me.

Dear Asshole,

If you keep spamming the forum with your slutty post.

I will make sure your asshole is kicked so hard that it will never see the light of day!

• G_M locked this topic