Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

1 minute ago, LeanMature said:

If, by touching or rubbing the thigh or back of a guy considered molest, there could be many cases every day inside the train.  Sometimes, older women do that too.  And they go scot free. 

that does NOT considered at Molest ...

usually for guy to guy, its the bulge or butt.. and by accidentally rub or touch is ok, but if continuous rubbing n touching on that particular area, then the victim can report police else he should be enjoying the rubbing or touching ..

In a hot and humid evening in June of the year when I was a nsf (two decades ago),  I boarded a bus no. 12 after a group seafood dinner for a few ORD soon camp mates. 

the bus was empty and there were around 3 passengers. Came this uncle in his cargo pants and he chose to sit next to me.

soon he used his lap to rub mine, next he put his hands on the seat hander across my back and occasionally touching my shoulders.

while I was thinking how to rebutt him, he next took out his wallets and began counting a thick stack of $50 notes, maybe some 20 or more notes ( $1,000 was a lot then while a nsf officer may get $650 monthly).

i continued to ignore him. Then he lean towards me and asked ‘Ah boy ah, where you alight har?’.

i responded with a stern voice, “Ah beh, u want to go police station is it ?” Then  I stood up and pushed through his legs and alighted at next bus stop.

now I am at middle age, I remind myself that we mustn’t follow his cheap tactic no matter how much some young gorgeous guys attract my attention in public. 

Fellow uncles, keep fit and manage your testeterone under control. :P

Edited by hornbird

Another case...singaporians are so stressed:

Man gets 8 months' jail for molesting boy, 12, in lift

Syed Hashim Wahid had struck up a conversation with the victim before molesting him.Syed Hashim Wahid had struck up a conversation with the victim before molesting him.ST PHOTO: DON WONG 
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - When a 12-year-old boy was molested in a lift the first time, he, out of fear, did not tell his parents.

But when he was molested again the next day by the same man, he mustered up the courage and told his mother about the incidents.

On Tuesday (Oct 3), Syed Hashim Wahid, 29, was jailed for eight months after he admitted to touching the victim in a lift at a block of flats in Woodlands on May 24, 2016.

A second similar charge was considered during his sentencing.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chee Ee Ling told the court that at about 8.50pm that day, the victim was cycling home after buying some groceries when he noticed Hashim standing near the rubbish chute area at the HDB block.

Just as the victim wheeled his bicycle into the lift, Hashim followed him in and proceeded to strike up a conversation with the victim.

As the lift was ascending, Hashim stretched out his hand and molested the victim.

The victim reacted by immediately covering his groin area with his hand and Hashim retracted his hand.

The victim was scared and did not tell anyone.

However, when the victim bumped into Hashim in the lift the next day and the same thing happened to him, he told his mother about the incidents.

A few days later, a neighbour called the police and reported the case.

DPP Chee sought at least 10 months' jail to be imposed, citing various aggravating factors.

She said the victim's private part was intruded upon and the offence was premeditated.

"The audacity of the accused in committing the offence in the lift in the course of two consecutive days should be viewed with disapprobation and a harsher sentence commensurate with the enhanced degree of exploitation against the child victim should be meted out," she argued.

Hashim, she said, had brazenly approached the victim on the pretext of getting to know him. He took advantage of the fact that the boy's mobility was restricted by his bicycle in the lift.

Hashim, represented by Criminal Legal Aid Scheme Advocate Sadhana Rai, could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any combination of punishments for outrage of modesty

• 2 weeks later...

Convicted drug abuser consumed Ice three months before meeting Fridae.com founder: Lawyer

SINGAPORE - A district court heard on Friday (Sept 22) that convicted drug abuser Yeoh Kim Koon had started consuming methamphetamine or Ice about three months before he met Fridae.com founder Stuart Koe Chi Yeow in July last year.

But when cross-examined by defence lawyer Sunil Sudheesan, investigating officer Inspector Parthiban Mathevanan testified that he was unable to establish the source of Yeoh's drugs prior to meeting Koe, who founded the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender news and social networking site in 2000.

On the second day of Koe's drug trafficking trial, Insp Parthiban added: "(Yeoh) didn't reveal any information on the people he got the meth from. He only told me about the accused...I can't confirm if (Yeoh) was covering up for someone."

Yeoh is also known as Eric and had worked as a Chanel beauty adviser in VivoCity.

The Malaysian, who is currently serving a 16-month jail sentence after pleading guilty on May 31 to drug-related offences, had testified on Thursday that he had bought drugs from Koe, now 45, multiple times.

On Friday, Mr Sudheesan said Koe denies this accusation and read out a statement his client gave the Central Narcotics Bureau on Sept 22, last year on the day of his arrest.

According to the statement, Koe, who is also the managing director of local pharmaceutical firm ICM Pharma, had said: "I have never sold any controlled substance to any individual including Eric Yeoh Kim Koon ever and vigorously reject and deny such charge."

Koe is on trial for one count of drug trafficking. He allegedly sold Yeoh, who used to be his sexual partner, one packet of crystalline substance containing 0.17g of Ice for $240 on Aug 25 last year.

Koe is accused of committing the offence in his Spottiswoode Park Road home at around 7.30pm that day. He has five other drug-related charges against him for offences including methamphetamine consumption and possession. They have been stood down and will be dealt with at a later date.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Wong Woon Kwong had told the court on Thursday that Yeoh was arrested in his Compassvale Street flat at around 7.20am on Sept 15 last year. Koe was arrested a week later.

Yeoh also told District Judge Olivia Low on Thursday that he had consumed Ice with "Internet friends" he made on Facebook and gay dating app Grindr.

But when queried by Mr Sudheesan on Friday, Insp Parthiban said he could not remember checking Yeoh's Grindr chat history.

Koe is expected to take the stand when the trial resumes on Dec 18.

If convicted of drug trafficking, he can be jailed for between five and 20 years.

He can also receive between five and 15 strokes of the cane.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Horrified

Jail, cane for man who pretended to be cop, but made call to real 999

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/jail-cane-for-man-who-pretended-to-be-cop-but-made-call-to-real-999

Chong Ming Kar and Iskandar Jantan pretended to be policemen in order to rob a 27-year-old man they met on Grindr.PHOTOS: ST FILE

PUBLISHED
3 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - First, one of them pretended to be a Caucasian man on gay dating app Grindr to lure the victim into agreeing to meet in person.

When they met, Chong Ming Kar and alleged accomplice Iskandar Jantan lied that they were policemen and told the victim to hand over his bag for checks.

But the victim resisted and put up a struggle. Amid the scuffle, Chong dialled 999 and lied on the call that he was a policeman who needed to screen an uncooperative suspect.

Chong, now 29, who had pleaded guilty to robbery on Oct 6, yesterday received the minimum sentence for the offence - three years behind bars with 12 strokes of the cane.

One count of pretending to be a policeman was taken into consideration in sentencing.

Iskandar's case is still pending and it is fixed for a trial next year.

According to court documents, Iskandar, 42, started chatting with the victim on Grindr last year.

The 27-year-old man cannot be named due to a gag order.

Iskandar and Chong then hatched a plan to lure the victim out so as to rob him.

Iskandar, who had pretended to be a Caucasian man, arranged to meet the victim at a bus stop along Guillemard Road on Aug 25, last year.

Iskandar went there with Chong at around 10.40pm that day and waited for their victim.

They cornered the 27-year-old man when he turned up soon after and told him they were policemen.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Esther Tang said: "They would do so by pretending to be police officers and threatening their potential victim by stating that they had something they could use against him.

"Both accused persons thought that this would be effective as gay persons would generally be afraid of having details about their personal lives exposed."

Chong flashed his EZ-link card, claiming it was a police identification document, and also shone a torch at the victim. The pair then asked to check the man's bag.

After the scuffle, the man managed to break free and the pair pursued him when he ran away.

When he fell down, the duo snatched his $1,000 Prada bag which contained about $2,000 worth of valuables including a laptop computer and a wallet.

The man managed to escape in a nearby taxi, and his cousin alerted the police at around 11.50pm. Police arrested Chong and Iskandar the following day.

DPP Tang said Chong has made no restitution.

His lawyer, Mr K. Jayakumar Naidu told the court his client has low IQ who "only received $10 and a charger from the whole episode". He added that Iskandar had taken all the other items.

lonely,

which prada bag is not close to that pricing??

I felt 1 of the must have met the victim before that. if not they wont know he is rich

and this is a classic example of making use of IT /social platform to commit crime

to me meeting someone using grindr, jackd, or LINE is all the same method

21 minutes ago, cutejack said:

How dare are they to use "our" apps to do such thing. That apps to find love u know

Hehe

I don't think is to find love

but to

find sexual activities or a nite fling is more apt

eg I m gonna attempt a commercial crime related to selling on online platforms

but if I don't even know what is lazada or zalora , how m I to commit that crime in the very first place

and how do I know which victims are rich in the very first place for robbing

I wont be surprised that many assumed lazada is a type of nonya kuehs, many tot that ebays are bays/beach in some part of America

(many are confused what is Spotify v Shopify)

so the robbers must have know the platform v well and they jolly well know how gays people in it function, eg using a long penis of the Caucasian to lure
and then lied that he is a mixed (which many in grinder kept saying they are a mix, and no wonder at one point, sg is searching for an impt role that needs to be a certain race/breed)

I m not surprised that the robbers are themselves a gay or a bi

It is very obvious to me that they have explored the platform well before they mediated something

it cant be that out of nowhere, he gathered an accomplice and said to him : "Let s rob now, anyone will do, rich or poor....we shall....."

if we cant get anything, let s fuck him , we still get to gain something ...  esp u been following endless news ( lately a woman ganna rape after a failed robbery)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest News reader

Jail for man who filmed 10 others urinating in Nanyang Polytechnic toilet

PUBLISHED
2 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - An IT consultant was jailed for six weeks on Wednesday (Nov 8) after recording explicit videos of about 10 men urinating in a Nanyang Polytechnic toilet.

Kwan Jia Hong, who worked elsewhere, pleaded guilty to two counts of making obscene videos and one count of being in possession of four obscene films.

Five other charges for similar offences were considered during sentencing.

According to the 34-year-old man, he had gone to the polytechnic in Ang Mo Kio at around 11am on July 14 last year as he wanted to do his own work, and the polytechnic offered free parking.

About three hours later, he decided to record videos of unsuspecting men using the toilet and went to a restroom on the first storey.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sruthi Boppana said Kwan then used his mobile phone to record videos of five men urinating.

ADVERTISING

She added: "The accused's modus operandi was to follow the subjects to the urinal, and stand at the urinal beside them. He would turn on the video-recording function on his handphone, hold it with one hand, and position the camera lens towards the subject's lower body."

He would then leave the toilet and wait for another man to enter before repeating the process.

One of the victims, who was an 18-year-old student of the poly, decided to keep an eye on Kwan after the teenager found the IT consultant acting suspiciously.

Between 2.10pm and 3.35pm, Kwan managed to record videos of about 10 men using the toilet in the polytechnic.

DPP Sruthi said this was not the first time Kwan had gone to a public toilet to record such films. However, court papers did not mention the outcome of these earlier incidents.

The 18-year-old student finally decided to confront Kwan and asked to check his mobile phone. The teenager alerted the police when Kwan refused to hand it over.

Officers arrived at around 5pm and seized the device.

"Further investigations revealed that the accused felt aroused when looking at (his victims' private parts). He would replay the videos that he recorded and view them a few times before deleting them," said DPP Sruthi.

For each count of making an obscene film, Kwan could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $40,000.

why need record? sometimes i can see their entire penis at shopping malls urinals but they don't cover up too. go swimming pool also same, some will change openly after showering 

suggestion .. hit the gym/do sports, improve self-esteem/masculinity, find and enagage with +ve people, be desirous by others (both genders), get a life and grow old gracefully, not looked down by society we want acceptance from.

Edited by cmlf

41 minutes ago, Guest :-( said:

why need record? sometimes i can see their entire penis at shopping malls urinals but they don't cover up too. go swimming pool also same, some will change openly after showering 

that is quite true!!!I hope sg has more of such heroes to expose pp

I hope in BW, there are pp who could stand out and say I know this person , he has invited me to.....so that we can all learn fr experience (cos some of u tend to quote not by publishing the link of the newspp article)

CMLF,

not everyone enjoy going to gym and all those that focus on the gym is plain boring and I m not sure why cant we live a life by going for Opera, ballets,dance fest, film festivals (not just the gay focused ones), Raguko/NOH performances, theatres (not ref just to cinema) , not just the mainstream like those nite festivals or FOC Halloween events

and I have often warn some thread groups, don't ever create the opportunity to be on the cover page or a headlines: (based on some of the activities that they have done)

36 minutes ago, cmlf said:

suggestion .. hit the gym/do sports, improve self-esteem/masculinity, find and enagage with +ve people, be desirous by others (both genders), get a life and grow old gracefully, not looked down by society we want acceptance from.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-filmed-others-urinating-nanyang-polytechnic-male-toilet-jailed-fined-072126488.html

Guest IS THIS MEANT AS A JOKE?

“All the videos were certified obscene by the Media Development Authority.”

Apparently none of the police officers has seen a penis before and can’t identity one, thus need third party “experts” to do so. Omg this is something novel and i cant even.

Guest Only pharisees can view

Imagine the MDA junior staffs held a meeting to decide if “that dark shadow” is part of a penis. When everyone agrees, they moved on to the next photo. But when there was no consensus if strands of visible pubic hair were considered obscene, they had to call in the Deputy Chief Executive of Policy, Regulation and Competition Development Group, Ms Aileen Chia to decide.

Ms Chia, being an ardent christian (of cos, the only religion among office holders) had to consult her cell group by showing them those titillating photos in question to debate how much visible pubic hair are allowed to be “accidentally” revealed in public according to their religious teachings, before said pubic hair grower and their viewer(s) are to be burned on the cross in the Laws of Moses.

Guest Bonfire
44 minutes ago, Guest IS THIS MEANT AS A JOKE? said:

“All the videos were certified obscene by the Media Development Authority.”

Apparently none of the police officers has seen a penis before and can’t identity one, thus need third party “experts” to do so. Omg this is something novel and i cant even.

Lol this is hilarious. Is it normal procedures for MDA to qualify a video to be obscene or not under the law?

In any case, I agree with @-Ignored- that people who film such videos for private viewing or trading or online sharing should be stopped. It is utterly creepy, indecent and it is a breach of privacy.

We can't be indifferent to what they are doing. If you know who they are, stop them. If you catch them filming, report them to the police. Take a stand against indecent filming. It is not something we should condone. It is not an acceptable fringe culture.

On 08/11/2017 at 4:54 PM, Guest :-( said:

Agree! So many penis buffet out there! Do you take photos of the buffet food you eat? No! right! So want to see, go out can see Liao. No need take photos! See as much as you want! Some guys quite generous showing their bro 

12 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Agree! So many penis buffet out there! Do you take photos of the buffet food you eat? No! right! So want to see, go out can see Liao. No need take photos! See as much as you want! Some guys quite generous showing their bro 

Hahahaa.ever been to many buffets.now then i know there r such thing as penis buffet...mmmmm...makanlicious.

Reminds me of a Sg twitter person who filmed a gay couple having sex and posted it online with no remorse. Proudly put as his pinned post. The one who act korean but is pinoy or malay in Sg. So low class and bad. How wld u feel if u in their shoes? Shitty person.

I do not know why people choose to thread on the thin line?

I know some may say forbidden fruits taste better.

However to me, it is not worth the risk!

Want to see dicks - just check into any gay saunas and you will see plenty of them.

Just don't punish yourself by doing dangerous stuff!

3 hours ago, abang said:

I do not know why people choose to thread on the thin line?

I know some may say forbidden fruits taste better.

However to me, it is not worth the risk!

Want to see dicks - just check into any gay saunas and you will see plenty of them.

Just don't punish yourself by doing dangerous stuff!

Forbidden fruit is sweet!

bf2d29d6b02bed8986c79a1f560aabaf

Singapore’s State Courts. (PHOTO: Yahoo News Singapore)
More

He went into the male public toilets in shopping malls along Orchard Road and captured videos of unsuspecting men in cubicles, most of which were obscene in nature.

On some occasions, Colin Teo Han Jern, 27, also took photos of his victims defecating or wiping their private parts.

The Malaysian pleaded guilty to five counts of making an obscene film, four counts of being a public nuisance and one count of possessing an obscene film on Friday (17 November) at the State Courts. Thirty other similar charges will be taken into consideration during sentencing.

The court heard that Teo, who works as a sales executive at a pharmaceutical company, committed the crimes on 12 separate dates between 8 March 2016 and 9 September 2016. Most of the crimes were committed in Paragon or The Cathay.

Teo would enter a cubicle and place his mobile phone over the partition to capture his victims in the adjacent cubicles.

Of the 17 videos found in his possession, five captured two males engaging in sex acts inside a toilet in Paragon, while 10 others captured his victims masturbating.

Two videos were also captured when Teo took a trip to Japan.

He was finally caught when one of the victims noticed Teo’s phone while in a cubicle and snatched the device from him. The victim, who cannot be named due to a gag order, was shocked and deleted the photos of him.

While doing so, he noticed other obscene videos of other men using toilets, and refused to return the phone to Teo. The victim then reported Teo to the concierge at Paragon, who called the police.

It is unclear how many victims there were, Deputy Public Prosecutor Jesintha Veijayaratnam said.

The DPP did highlight that the offences were not one-off incidents, and that they “were planned and premeditated.

In her sentencing submissions, DPP Jesintha asked for a total of 24 weeks’ jail and a $4,000 fine. She said there were aggravating factors, and general and specific deterrences were needed in this case.

“The degree of intrusion was very great… the victims were in locked toilets and videos captured them in very private and intimate act,” she added. “Even though videos were not circulated, there was a risk of dissemination even though it didn’t happen.

“Any member of public, whether male or female, has a reasonable expectation of privacy in a cubicle,” Jesintha said.

Teo’s case will be heard in court again on 1 December. He is represented by Chua Eng Hui.

• G_M changed the title to Man who filmed unsuspecting men in intimate acts in public toilets pleads guilty

I've seen tons of such videos people share on tumblr.

Has been thinking those video must had been planned with friends and recorded by them. I mean they do it and friend helping them record. Especially those masturbating and couple making sex in the cubicle, really thought it must have recorded purposely. 

But after reading the above article, I've change my thinking!  So there are guys who really masturbate and sex out in public toilets? Why would they suddenly feel horny when doing shopping outside or half way during their work and went off to masturbate in public toilet? 

Oh shit... Will I be charge for sharing other people's video in tumblr on my tumblr page? 

Guest curious

At different occasion I do heard men's breath coming in gasp or in heavy breath in e next cubicle when i m doing my poo at different toilets in my workplace. The sound may be soft but still clearly heard in e quiet environment of toilet.

When i heard them, wat came into my mind was r they masturbating inside or isit e shiokness of their shit juz came out? Normally they r still in e cubicle after i  haf done my poo. Reali curious wat they doing inside!

Guest SHit porn

There’s a category “shit porn” showing people spreading their legs and literary shitting out from their hole. I ever came across one where the guy shit in a bath tub, took a handful of his shit and wipe his body face and eat it. It was quite funny. Maybe I can still find it.

Guest Shit see
2 hours ago, Guest SHit porn said:

There’s a category “shit porn” showing people spreading their legs and literary shitting out from their hole. I ever came across one where the guy shit in a bath tub, took a handful of his shit and wipe his body face and eat it. It was quite funny. Maybe I can still find it.

Where see? 

Guest Dov’e la toilette
14 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

He went into the male public toilets in shopping malls along Orchard Road and captured videos of unsuspecting men in cubicles, most of which were obscene in nature.

On some occasions, Colin Teo Han Jern, 27, also took photos of his victims defecating or wiping their private parts....

....Of the 17 videos found in his possession, five captured two males engaging in sex acts inside a toilet in Paragon, while 10 others captured his victims masturbating....

....“The degree of intrusion was very great… the victims were in locked toilets and videos captured them in very private and intimate act,” she added. “Even though videos were not circulated, there was a risk of dissemination even though it didn’t happen.......

“Any member of public, whether male or female, has a reasonable expectation of privacy in a cubicle,” Jesintha said....

The judge was saying toilet sex, along with shitting is private, yes? So toilet sex, like shitting in a toilet, is ok in her book, no?

So that means gay sex in a private home is SUPER AWESOME.

以我老饼的见解。。

虽然我们应该有冒险精神, 但是走法律是要不得的。

看鸟到处都有啦。。付十多块钱就可以去同志聚会的场所。。

何必犯错呢。。

I have no qualms that I do enjoy looking at others' endowment.

However there should always be a limit ..like not threading a fine line at public places..and yes, not in the gym....See can but no photo-video taking lah...

Guest 马来亚联合邦
6 minutes ago, Guest Gege said:

Very cute de xiao mei mei

Go in sure kana defrower one.... sob sob.......

but he will enjoy the sights of inmates shitting....

6 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Go inside sure blanket party every night! Ass hole will swell 

manly man can take queue number now 

u sadist sia! but I liked it

I m horny just by imagining the drama u envisioned for us!

if u  r a top, u surely will f him

thoug a 6mth jail term is asked for, it may not turn out to b 6

3 hours ago, Guest 马来亚联合邦 said:

Go in sure kana defrower one.... sob sob.......

but he will enjoy the sights of inmates shitting....

I just realised someone alrdy commented this but I don't like it why pp called him a meimei ? so rude!

@Ben Ben Ben(there r so many bens here)

I dislike pp calling pp names......if he is effeminate , just described he is w lady like actions

but from the photo we cannot judge at all

if a person is fat, just describe he is plump, and not by calling the person a boar or pig or sow when he is a total stranger who hasn't even step on your toes

3 hours ago, Guest Gege said:

Very cute de xiao mei mei

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I just realised someone alrdy commented this but I don't like it why pp called him a meimei ? so rude!

@Ben Ben Ben(there r so many bens here)

I dislike pp calling pp names......if he is effeminate , just described he is w lady like actions

but from the photo we cannot judge at all

if a person is fat, just describe he is plump, and not by calling the person a boar or pig or sow when he is a total stranger who hasn't even step on your toes

Mei mei loves gor gor

what’S wrong? :frustrated:

1 minute ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

He’s not my type :frustrated:

nvm, in the jail, those straights may not want to enter him but they don't mind helping u to hold him dwn, u just randomly give him a few pokes, he will cry and get into depression for a few mths liao

losing reputation cos of this big news is a small thing yet has to lose something else in the jail itself

har???????what mei mei luv gor gor???????????then all of u , everyone in BW is meimei cos all love men

cheh

Just now, Ben Ben Ben said:

Mei mei loves gor gor

what’S wrong? :frustrated:

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.