KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dick licking good

I think grindr spoilt the fun. Last time many guys subscribed to the gym at hotels. JW was always a success with certain happy endings but nowadays the thrill is gone...

Maybe except for Indonesia but mostly guys in 40s...

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Young Dad said:

Will be at Le Méridien KL from tomorrow (3 July) until 6th July. Will be going to the pool at 6am, gym at 7pm, everyday. On Saturday, will spend the whole morning in gym & Sauna.

I will only be there at the end of this month!

On 7/3/2019 at 12:02 AM, Young Dad said:

Will be at Le Méridien KL from tomorrow (3 July) until 6th July. Will be going to the pool at 6am, gym at 7pm, everyday. On Saturday, will spend the whole morning in gym & Sauna.

0123292170 whatsapp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest visitor
On 11/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, BanTin said:

Is Hilton and Le Meridien spa still happening?

YES YES YES

Very happening as usual

Always spend time in the sauna/ steam area whenever I am staying there ehehe

On 11/12/2019 at 11:40 PM, BanTin said:

Is it open to public or only for hotel guest only?

You can join the gym, or pay for day membership

19 hours ago, Guest Kllover said:

What is the best time to cruise at Hilton/Let Meridien? Afternoons or after dinner?

Anytime when you have time is probably the best time. Evenings a little bit busier but just depends on the day.  IF it is busy, then it will be difficult to cruise/play cos don't forget, this is NOT a gay spa.  Of course, if you are aiming to pick up and then play in your room, then different story.

Guest chi-dude

The hotel management (hilton kl) is very unhappy of the reputation it has been getting and it has not temporarily ceased membership and will be increasing its rates as of january 2020. The day rates too will be raised.

Members are told to report any activities which they see and stern actions will be taken against the gym member or even the hotel guest. we are told that hotel guest will be informed that such activities is prohibited.

3 hours ago, sam8899 said:

You can join the gym, or pay for day membership

Anytime when you have time is probably the best time. Evenings a little bit busier but just depends on the day.  IF it is busy, then it will be difficult to cruise/play cos don't forget, this is NOT a gay spa.  Of course, if you are aiming to pick up and then play in your room, then different story.

How much is the day membership?

Just now, sam8899 said:

Was that "after hours"? Do tell...

i dont like how they have made the shower glass "seeable" ie you cant bring in someone inside the shower like you could before and now the sauna is brightly lit and the door is glass and not wood like the traditional sauna doors..

27 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

i dont like how they have made the shower glass "seeable" ie you cant bring in someone inside the shower like you could before and now the sauna is brightly lit and the door is glass and not wood like the traditional sauna doors..

Not that bad lah... can still play footsie in the jacuzzi. The steam room is good, and even the sauna, you can see people heading your way through the glass door so can make yourself "respectable" in time.  Perhaps shame about the shower door...

8 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

Not that bad lah... can still play footsie in the jacuzzi. The steam room is good, and even the sauna, you can see people heading your way through the glass door so can make yourself "respectable" in time.  Perhaps shame about the shower door...

I have been caught before at both places le... steam room as it is near the entrance and you cant see the staff coming in..as for the sauna they have adjusted the light inside the sauna so that its no longer dark from the outside...they can see from the distance..lol..trust me i have just checked it last week when i was there. I am there very often for business trips. I casually asked the trainers and they told me its due to its reputation and rampant activities...haha..oh well

18 hours ago, Guest chi-dude said:

The hotel management (hilton kl) is very unhappy of the reputation it has been getting and it has not temporarily ceased membership and will be increasing its rates as of january 2020. The day rates too will be raised.

Members are told to report any activities which they see and stern actions will be taken against the gym member or even the hotel guest. we are told that hotel guest will be informed that such activities is prohibited.

Does it mean now hard to have actions there? what a sad case... thought of subscribing the gym for fun...

Guest chi-dude
19 minutes ago, tomyamcake said:

Does it mean now hard to have actions there? what a sad case... thought of subscribing the gym for fun...

if just for fun..maybe not really worth it lo...but can try maybe month to month to see if can get any fun??

Guest Naughty in the sauna
On 11/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, Guest chi-dude said:

awww too bad to hear that

I did casually ask about the membership fee for gym member last month when I was visiting

the lady told me new price will be reveal in November, but guess they need more time to come out with a new price structure.

BTW, report? how? if members and hotel guests are part of them looking for fun. HAHA

Increasing the price structure will only make the price more high class and discreet for people with class to have fun there.

FUNNY 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:11 AM, Guest sad said:

I have been caught before at both places le... steam room as it is near the entrance and you cant see the staff coming in..as for the sauna they have adjusted the light inside the sauna so that its no longer dark from the outside...they can see from the distance..lol..trust me i have just checked it last week when i was there. I am there very often for business trips. I casually asked the trainers and they told me its due to its reputation and rampant activities...haha..oh well

I noticed that too, brighter lights now in the sauna.

BUT I also see some guys simply hang their face towel to cover the lights inside.

SO it's nothing much diff, but DARKER LOL

58 minutes ago, Guest Naughty in the sauna said:

I noticed that too, brighter lights now in the sauna.

BUT I also see some guys simply hang their face towel to cover the lights inside.

SO it's nothing much diff, but DARKER LOL

ya..but the attendant/gym trainers have been told to tell the member/guest to remove the towels from covering the lights....what to do!!..unfortunate..lol

25 minutes ago, Guest sad said:

ya..but the attendant/gym trainers have been told to tell the member/guest to remove the towels from covering the lights....what to do!!..unfortunate..lol

Ask them to complain to the hotel

lights so bright how to relax? XD

But don't think the management will do anything la

as previously some members told me that the hotel tend to shut down the air cond even before 11pm

the place is so stuffy as there are not ventilation of air etc 

ended up nothing happened/ action taken. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Hilton Sauna said:

Just be discreet when having fun. Like this we can continue to have a place to enjoy. Otherwise, they take further action and we lose 1 place. 

Yes sir, you are right

be discreet when having fun.

guess the jacuzzi will be crowed after this

as no one can see what happened under the bubbly water haha

always heard stories about that but never try before 

33 minutes ago, Guest Hilton Sauna said:

Just be discreet when having fun. Like this we can continue to have a place to enjoy. Otherwise, they take further action and we lose 1 place. 

i agree but looks like maybe its rather too late as now they will increase the membership and walk in price...so maybe only rich old people can join...hahaha

17 minutes ago, Guest Naughty in the sauna said:

Ask them to complain to the hotel

lights so bright how to relax? XD

But don't think the management will do anything la

as previously some members told me that the hotel tend to shut down the air cond even before 11pm

the place is so stuffy as there are not ventilation of air etc 

ended up nothing happened/ action taken. 

ya ..people go there to sweat and relax..no need for such bright lights....other hotels sauna not like this bright but when asked, the spa malay guy supervisor say too many complains about gays playing in there so he no choice but to make light brighter..

8 hours ago, Guest sad said:

ya ..people go there to sweat and relax..no need for such bright lights....other hotels sauna not like this bright but when asked, the spa malay guy supervisor say too many complains about gays playing in there so he no choice but to make light brighter..

BS! I doubt that, as there’s so many gay users. Plus I don’t think gays are that daring to have action in front of straights zz 

ask those homophobia to go away. All sauna and steam in the world are the same. If can’t tolerate than please stay at home 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gym membership

Hello guys, the hotel has just released their latest membership fee for next year. There’re two types of membership which are executive and director. 
Monthly fee is RM388 and RM488 respectively.
no more daily usage etc, have fun and play safe. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gym membership
On 12/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, BanTin said:

Thanks for the information 

you are welcome

are you a member there?

I recently chatted with my friend who happen to stay there saying that the place is still cruisy despite precautions are taken lol

useless haha

On 12/24/2019 at 5:19 PM, Guest Gym membership said:

Hello guys, the hotel has just released their latest membership fee for next year. There’re two types of membership which are executive and director. 
Monthly fee is RM388 and RM488 respectively.
no more daily usage etc, have fun and play safe. 

Still considered cheap. RM388 is about SG$120+. I m not surprise some SG cruisers are willing to pay this money for use of one time and come back SG. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.