Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

Guest Gym Visitor
On 1/8/2020 at 11:25 PM, gaydudesg said:

I stayed in Hilton in end December 2019 and I was in the steam room with this completely nude guy without a towel(he put his towel outside the steam room) and he was stroking his hard dick can text me if you are here

What an exciting experience you had there!

Please tell us more, is he asian or white? 

Hot guy I guess, stroking his hard dick openly in the steam room (or he is actually seducing/ giving hint to you for further action HAHA

Guest sauna sauna

looks like the sauna is still happening tho 

any experiences to share?

my friend told me he hooked someone last night there and continue back into their room. 

Guest good boy in sauna

So apparently the hotel side put up a written notice in the sauna area to warn users to behalf themselves inside.

Perhaps someone complaint to them, so sad. Some users are too daring I guess huhu

On 2/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, Guest good boy in sauna said:

So apparently the hotel side put up a written notice in the sauna area to warn users to behalf themselves inside.

Perhaps someone complaint to them, so sad. Some users are too daring I guess huhu

WHich hotel? Double Trees By Hilton Hotel or Hilton Hotel Kl Sentral?

On 2/18/2020 at 11:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Anyone staying at Hilton / le meriedien? 
Will be checking in tomorrow (19 Feb) 

want to explore a bit at the steam and sauna lol

Met this Indian guy from India while sitting at the changing room. Peep his jockstrap under his sweatpants while he bends his body to remove his shoes. So I just sit there pretend doing nothing and peep at him undress himself. Guess he noticed me peeping at him so he took out his phone and browse a little bit while he is only wearing jockstrap standing in front of me. Gave him a smile and got his smile in return. Nice clean shaved semi hard dick seen when he pull down his jockstrap. He asked me to join him inside the sauna but no action as there’s one local muscular guy in the sauna despite I see him keep peeping the Indian guy from time to time. Lol

On 2/22/2020 at 11:54 AM, Soonic said:

I didn’t know this is a cruise spot. Was there Hilton Sentral sauna last month and was cruised by a hot executive who keep dropping signals to me.  

wow wow, what kind of signals that hot executive showed to you? hehe

is he an employee of the hotel?

On 2/23/2020 at 1:06 PM, Guest guest said:

wow wow, what kind of signals that hot executive showed to you? hehe

is he an employee of the hotel?

I doubt it’s an employee. He looked straight-acting and he kept smiling to me in a very obvious manner seeking for more. Not sure if he managed to hook other guys there. 

On 2/26/2020 at 7:50 PM, Soonic said:

I doubt it’s an employee. He looked straight-acting and he kept smiling to me in a very obvious manner seeking for more. Not sure if he managed to hook other guys there. 

wow, straight act gay yum yum

should go further with him mar :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Ali44 said:

Guys, I read all your comments and I still don't understand. Is Hilton hotel near KL sentral allows walk-in to sauna and steam room for non-hotel guests? 

Day membership was available previously, don't know about now.

Was very expensive. Better try to find someone to guest you in :)

23 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

This is the latest update for hotel’s facilities. Pay per entry and use their facilities there

hilton kl sentral RM91

shangri la rm60

istana rm30

Any other hotel open for outsiders to pay per entry? 

I think Hilton facilties are still closed, let us know if there are changes.

On 8/29/2020 at 10:19 AM, TopKen said:

Let’s go 

Anyone going to Shangri La gym and spa in the afternoon? Open for outsiders, rm60 per entry. I want to gym then use the jacuzzi  .. no need clothes or any swimwear in jacuzzi. Just go naked, nude, natural for hygiene. 😁

Edited by Fun btm
typo

Guest Guest Daniel
14 minutes ago, Fun btm said:

Anyone going to Shangri La gym and spa in the afternoon? Open for outsiders, rm60 per entry. I want to gym then use the jacuzzi  .. no need clothes or any swimwear in jacuzzi. Just go naked, nude, natural for hygiene. 😁

Ok 3 pm today 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.