Male HQ

pop up @ 10 jiak chuan road

Dear Friends of the LGBTQ community, i am intending to host a pop up at 10 Jiak Chuan Road from this month onwards to showcase my own skills & knowledge as well.

As the location is only a 30 seater, so those of you out there who wishes to celebrate any friend's birthday parties, anniversaries, pre-engagement party, Christmas eve dinner,Christmas day dinner, do kindly contact me @ 92238891. Thanks.

Please update me with any form of food allergies among you & your friends / group so i can prevent any form of disaster from happening. Thanks in advance. 

The menu will be Omakase tapas (small plate; communal) Style.

3 course @ S$38.00++ & 5 course @ S$98.00++

I am not a celebrity chef & what i am doing is simple comfort food (tapas) that I believed in. and for that price is exclusive of  7% GST.

I am not charging you 10% service charge at all & that is excluding drinks as well. I am renting the place to showcase my knowledge from sunrice, and things i learn along the way

fyi, the place is located right besides Esquina (Chinatown), 5 mins walk to taboo. Basically I am in Loh Lik Peng's backyard. I didn't factor in labor cost & rental cost. It is considered wallet friendly prices. 

And you & your friends are able to have the place all to yourself (20-30 paxs sitting) for the night.

so if anyone of u is keen to have a cosy corner to celebrate thanksgiving, Hanukkah (Jewish thanksgiving), birthday party, anniversary, quiet dining, etc. please do not hesitate to call me @ 92238891 . Thanks

As a chef & a businessman, I like to inform everyone that the pop up will not be happening as the deal didn't go thru with the company that I intend to collaborate with. 

The Mod of BW, please kindly take note & please help me remove this posting.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

re start again

first time seeing such intimate dining (omakase) at such a far-away location (a strict no no to me)

https://mustardseedpopup.wordpress.com/reservation/

S$85 / pax for about 8 small (bitesize only) dish , okkkiiieee.....

if it is not food editor's recommendation, I wont even be bothered to read up (but at least it could seat 8 pax comfortably)

gd biz though all fully taken for Apr!