Male HQ

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon

Dorkable

On 11/17/2017 at 9:07 PM, kankuro said:

wow?! you just collect your preorder? does this game allow you to trade with pkmn x or y?

xy is 6th gen, while sun moon is 7th gen. you cannot cross trade between different generations

between sm and usum, limitations of interaction is similar to xy-oras, certain pokemon, moves, forms , items, may not be used for battle or trade

39 minutes ago, Silverus said:

xy is 6th gen, while sun moon is 7th gen. you cannot cross trade between different generations

between sm and usum, limitations of interaction is similar to xy-oras, certain pokemon, moves, forms , items, may not be used for battle or trade

oo...thanks for sharing. i only own pkmn y and have been playing forever. i heard this game is the last release for ds so i bought it.

my friend code 4399-0162-5683

do let me know if you add me, so i can return back the favour!

14 hours ago, kankuro said:

oo...thanks for sharing. i only own pkmn y and have been playing forever. i heard this game is the last release for ds so i bought it.

my friend code 4399-0162-5683

do let me know if you add me, so i can return back the favour!

Added you :)

My FC 0602-6336-5665

2 hours ago, Dorkable said:

I can't play with any of you in my friend list until we meet upfront to link?

quick link is for local play only.

even then, you might get linked with nearby strangers if there are any around doing the same

plaza is where you'll find your friend list, either through local play or online.

9 hours ago, Samezuka said:

I have one to spare but its in SM cos am only getting my USUM tomorrow. Can USUM trade with SM?

https://www.serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/compatibility.shtml

Online and wireless battles in the games remains exactly the same as before. While between Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon games you can do and use anything, when you connect with players of Pokémon Sun & Moon, there are several restrictions. Essentially, you cannot use any of the new Pokémon, forms, new moves and new abilities in battle against these players. The game will inform you as you select your team whether or not it can be used.

Trading is the other one of the core aspects of Pokémon and also has several restrictions.Like battling, you won't be able to trade Pokémon who hold any of the new items over to Pokémon Sun & Moon, but you can trade them fine between various copies of Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. You also cannot trade Pokémon who have the new moves that are introduced in the new game.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happy uni kid

Got my Ultra Sun on Tuesday after finishing my finals and just completed the Elite Four today. :)

Need to recruit some friends to fight the Battle Agency! My friend code is 0748-2535-5552.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.