Male HQ

Reiki Practitioners

curious_boi

53 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

my straight frens been doing

but does it really help???

I suppose it depends on the experience of the practitioner and the individual receiving the energy. Im currently doing some research on this subject as it seems to hold some promise in complementing other forms of healing/medicine 

yes the masters need to be certified , bt it shdnt be something new in sg , though only a minority practicing it

cos I really qn its effectiveness

u need it as a spiritual help? or more for a medicinal?

I hope it is NOT the LATTER pls

• 2 weeks later...

i got learned before... think up to level 2 or 3.... had been practicing for years.... whom wanna start a practice group here?

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, hootowlhoot said:

What's will be Ur rates? What should I feel when I receive reiki treatment? Thanks

I don't charge.  Reiki is good for psychological issues, physical pains and illnesses.  We can discuss more when we meet

To all Reiki practitioners here ..

This is an invitation for you guys to expand your Reiki practice.  It will open your Reiki experiences. 

Every month, on 1st and 3rd Saturday, from 2 to 4 p.m., there is a Reiki free healing session opens to public.  It is at Thekchen Choling Buddhist Temple, 2 Beatty Lane (around Lavender/Jalan Besar).

Any Reiki practitioners are welcomed.

PS:  I am not associated with the Temple.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 2:11 PM, IkuTube said:

To all Reiki practitioners here ..

This is an invitation for you guys to expand your Reiki practice.  It will open your Reiki experiences. 

Every month, on 1st and 3rd Saturday, from 2 to 4 p.m., there is a Reiki free healing session opens to public.  It is at Thekchen Choling Buddhist Temple, 2 Beatty Lane (around Lavender/Jalan Besar).

Any Reiki practitioners are welcomed.

PS:  I am not associated with the Temple.

Anybody went for it? What's your experience?

BTW, I am told that you do not have to be affiliated with the temple.  There is usually quite a queue for those wanting to receive the healing treatment.

I used to go.  It was pleasant experience.  Got to meet and chatted with few practitioners.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

27 minutes ago, IkuTube said:

Anybody went for it? What's your experience?

BTW, I am told that you do not have to be affiliated with the temple.  There is usually quite a queue for those wanting to receive the healing treatment.

I used to go.  It was pleasant experience.  Got to meet and chatted with few practitioners.

More than willing to when my room is ready end of june

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Energy, an energy that is around us and is also a part of us. It is an energy healing modality, which originated from Japan in 1920s. In essence, Reiki healers channel this Universal Life Energy through them, and into others, with the intention of awakening the natural healing abilities that we all possess.

Jikiden Reiki (直傳靈氣) meaning ‘The Direct Teaching of Spiritual Energy’ is the name given to the original system taught by Dr. Chujiro Hayashi, and founded by Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi and her son, Mr Tadao Yamaguchi. Its roots go back almost to the discovery of Reiki itself. Many of those who practice this form have noticed a real difference in the feel and intensity of the Reiki energy that they channel.

The Jikiden Reiki, considered the original Usui Reiki (as it is practiced and taught in Japan, without external influences), is fundamentally:

• Free of western influences
  • A relaxing therapy with a history of success with chronic illness
  • Clear history of being safe and effective
  • Simple, non-religious therapeutic treatment that is non invasive
  • Includes all ideas and methods not previously taught in the west
Edited by Balestier

On 8/1/2018 at 11:06 PM, Balestier said:
Jikiden Reiki

Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Energy, an energy that is around us and is also a part of us. It is an energy healing modality, which originated from Japan in 1920s. In essence, Reiki healers channel this Universal Life Energy through them, and into others, with the intention of awakening the natural healing abilities that we all possess.

Jikiden Reiki (直傳靈氣) meaning ‘The Direct Teaching of Spiritual Energy’ is the name given to the original system taught by Dr. Chujiro Hayashi, and founded by Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi and her son, Mr Tadao Yamaguchi. Its roots go back almost to the discovery of Reiki itself. Many of those who practice this form have noticed a real difference in the feel and intensity of the Reiki energy that they channel.

The Jikiden Reiki, considered the original Usui Reiki (as it is practiced and taught in Japan, without external influences), is fundamentally:

If you have back aches,  stress,  anxiety,  do make a appointment with me. 

• 2 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

• 2 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki

• 2 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki

On 8/1/2018 at 11:06 PM, Balestier said:
Jikiden Reiki

If you have back aches,  stress,  anxiety,  do make a appointment with me. 

Jikiden Reiki

• 2 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki

On 9/22/2018 at 2:11 PM, topnaughty said:

im pratice reiki to master level, i seldom pratice nowdays....i also learn other healing method that using third eye to do healing , i dont charge to do healing you can just pay if you want to..

Hi there, Im keen to know more about reiki from you. I wish to know what kind of healing method is this? plus the  the difference of using third eye to do healing.

If you will, perhaps, we could meet. Wish that we could talk over coffee. Presently, i m doing my meditation and messages kick in and bring me towards reiki and stuff.

We could talk more. Thanks in advance.

R

• 2 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

If u have any pains or psychological issues,  do PM me. 

Jikiden Reiki

Do PM me if you have any issues. 

• 4 weeks later...
Jikiden Reiki

Jikiden Reiki