Male HQ

Do you walk around with undies inside the shower/changing room in any public swimming pool?

DeMarko

12 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Hi GUYs,

wanna checked if you do wonder around inside the shower/changing room in public swimming pool with just a pair of undies?

eg,  wearing undies and go to the basin to wash your swim trunk, putting on contact lens, etc ?

I do that often, just wearing my undies after shower to gel my hair slowly and walk to the basin to wash hands. I wear GX3 or stud Low cut undies and I like the guys stare at times. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Eeu said:

Please, if one doesn’t have a nice cock, nice body and nice face, don’t show your cock and cause public disturbance. 

Haha tis is very right !

Few times when i enter e toilet n saw a few cruiser like wat u describle walking ard nude.

I instantly got turn off n left e toilet, went outside to put on my shorts n tee n went home shower instead.

11 hours ago, tinkymale said:

I do that often, just wearing my undies after shower to gel my hair slowly and walk to the basin to wash hands. I wear GX3 or stud Low cut undies and I like the guys stare at times. 

Wow must be sexy with GX3 undies ... I love guys in GX3 undies ..  the cuttings are very nice ..

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I thought you freeball all the time?

Ya but in the gym better to wear lah. especially if the shorts has no inner lining lol

ooops didnt realise this thread is abt swimming pool - ok then, yes i dont wear in the pool toilet after showering.

Edited by mate69

Guest Swimboi

I usually don't wear anything out from the cubicle after the bathe. Take my time drying at the basin then walk nude to the urinal to pee and walking back to basin again to wash my trunk, pack my bag before putting on my clothes. Yes, cruiser always suddenly appear next to me at the urinal and basin area. They wanted to hit me but I just wanted to exhibit what I have to them. 

2 hours ago, Guest Swimboi said:

I usually don't wear anything out from the cubicle after the bathe. Take my time drying at the basin then walk nude to the urinal to pee and walking back to basin again to wash my trunk, pack my bag before putting on my clothes. Yes, cruiser always suddenly appear next to me at the urinal and basin area. They wanted to hit me but I just wanted to exhibit what I have to them

Edited by bluerunner

16 minutes ago, sexybabyprince said:

It's a male changing room. Males have all rights to be naked inside. If any males don't like, please use the female changing room or handicap toilet. :lol:

agree!!! and be it u r fat , ugly fugly , one is allowed to do that

if one wanna view only fresh and tender meat, handsomes and muscular,  pls pay to have a VIP ticket to the back stage of a runway show, many males changing there!!!!
Why r gays so hurtful towards total stranger who did nothing to u, totally not embracing when they are just changing

And then there will be one fucker who will then sit there and whip out his handphone, god knows if he's secretly filming, and people will stop walking around nude again.

S seeEveryone in my gym pays the same fee to use the facilities.  Hence it is terribly rude of those who discriminate others for the lack of muscles,  beauty or perfect body shape.   All of us will get old and heavier,  so be kind to those who "matured" earlier than you.   

Please note that many hunks from my 60s generation are now so badly maintained... They used to be taut and muscular,  now they develop man boob's and belly... So if they walk around naked,  so be it.. 不看就是。。没人强逼你看不喜欢的人与事。。

On 3 December 2017 at 9:54 AM, Guest Eeu said:

Please, if one doesn’t have a nice cock, nice body and nice face, don’t show your cock and cause public disturbance. 

This is discrimination and should not be tolerated.

11 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

This is discrimination and should not be tolerated.

Sorry if you are discriminated against for your micro-penis, please tolerate the discriminators.

• Guest locked this topic