Male HQ

Got 2 day leaves - how should I spent it

Guest Guest

Guest Guest TS

initially plan to spend with family but family last minute got things to do. want to do something good with it. something that I will not regret it. not just another day of waking up late or wandering aimlessly or watching youtube or surfing net.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest TS said:

I want to

I want to seek enlightenment  like you

You go there start observing people behaviour. Slowly walk inside the maze. And when you fuck, watch their expression ~ and try different positions 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I got 2 days leave to clear. How should I spent it wisely? Any idea?

2 days very fast over.  Nothing much you can do.  Just spend your time having quality sleep because soon Christmas will be over too.

I would book a nice local hotel and stay for 2D2N. (The first night would be the night before your first off day.)

Need not be something very costly like Marina Bay Sands, but at least 4-star and in the Orchard/City Hall area. 

Then you can shop a bit during the day and see the Christmas lights at night, and then just head back to your hotel after that.

pan-pacific-hotel-singapore-grand-prix.j

Guest Guest TS
11 minutes ago, CKW said:

I would book a nice local hotel and stay for 2D2N. (The first night would be the night before your first off day.)

Need not be something very costly like Marina Bay Sands, but at least 4-star and in the Orchard/City Hall area. 

Then you can shop a bit during the day and see the Christmas lights at night, and then just head back to your hotel after that.

pan-pacific-hotel-singapore-grand-prix.j

feel wasting the money to sleep in hotel when I have my own bed. If go with family still ok. When spent on myself feel so wasted.

got anything no need to spend a lot?

Guest Guest TS
16 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Mon n tues take leave.

Mon go jb massage n all

Tues.sleep sleep n sleep ,get up n go out with family for dinner 

yeah maybe look for free massage from hobby massage forum ;) Do you offer free massage?

Guest Guest TS
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

You go there start observing people behaviour. Slowly walk inside the maze. And when you fuck, watch their expression ~ and try different positions 

Can I watch your expression when you fuck me?

Guest Guest TS
Just now, Kimochi said:

Top or bottom 

I have tried both.

bottom - enjoy being dominate but painful. a good top can make me enjoy and cum.

Top - didn't realise that being top is so satisfying. but not so much during ejaculation. a good bottom on top of me can give me a satisfying ejaculation.

I hope I didn't confuse you

I brought visitor to little india, little arab and little thailand on 1 day and jb on the next.

Wanted to visit batam but not familiar.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I got 2 days leave to clear. How should I spent it wisely? Any idea?

check airline websites. Sometimes they have promotion - air ticket + hotel 2 days 1 night package. Can be a good deal

Guest Guest TS
10 hours ago, azimuth said:

I would go for a staycation.

I feel so lonely staying in the hotel alone. I used to plan renting in a hostel for 3 days straight in dark area to gain enlightenement. I heard someone also gain enlightment in this way. spend 3 days 3 night in the cave.

Guest Guest TS
20 hours ago, fab said:

I brought visitor to little india, little arab and little thailand on 1 day and jb on the next.

Wanted to visit batam but not familiar.

go for cruise from sg to batam

Guest Guest TS
21 hours ago, auscent said:

Explore 5 places in sg that you wont normally go. At first ud rather sleep in. But after that it will be more memorable than just watching youtube. 

I want to be a total change man with this 2 days leave.

• Guest locked this topic