Male HQ

Underwear got stolen

Lonely_heart

10 hours ago, Lonely_heart said:

Done swimming and left my underwear on the bench, went shower and found missing :( last time stayed in hall also, either lost it in the laundry room, if not found missing when keeping the clothes (we hang along the corridor). Anyone has similar experience? Whr did u lose it ?

Mine worse, I found warm sperm on my underwear. Luckily I am very steady one, I just wore it and left in style.

Guest yishun boy

had fun with this young boy from ang mo kio, and stole my underwear after fun. he told me got stock on his short and he didnt notice and till now he never return (what an alibi why underwear will stuck in the short). that is nasty.

10 hours ago, Balestier said:

Common.  

Agree ... especially in the shower room bench .....

I have lost 4 pairs on different occasions .. 2 at Clementi pool shower room (different days), 1 at HomeTeamNS @ BB and 1 at my office plant workshop shower room.

35 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Agree ... especially in the shower room bench .....

I have lost 4 pairs on different occasions .. 2 at Clementi pool shower room (different days), 1 at HomeTeamNS @ BB and 1 at my office plant workshop shower room.

Lol..  I lost my jock strap in the gym shower.  From then...  All undies in the lockers. 

On 11/12/2017 at 9:55 PM, Lonely_heart said:

Done swimming and left my underwear on the bench, went shower and found missing :( last time stayed in hall also, either lost it in the laundry room, if not found missing when keeping the clothes (we hang along the corridor). Anyone has similar experience? Whr did u lose it ?

U must be hot and handsome!

no people want my underwear 

• Guest locked this topic