Male HQ

MOVE Community - My Floral Christmas 2017 (Christmas Party) 23 December 2017

MOVE Community

image.thumb.png.1c0874390b17b4bc1d34d59a41807721.png

MOVE Christmas Special - My Floral Christmas (limited places available!

CHRISTMAS comes once a year and it is this special time of the year that friends and acquaintances get together to rejoice in the auspicious festivities and merry-making. COME, join us at our MOVE COMMUNITY Christmas celebrations, “MY FLORAL CHRISTMAS 2017”.

DATE : 23 December 2017 (Saturday)
VENUE : Will be made known to you after you have registered
TIME : 6.00PM – 11.00PM
URL: MOVE Community - My Floral Christmas (Or use the QR code below)

f6297e35-616b-4b2c-bd66-8220b770312e.png
All friends and MOVE members are cordially invited to join us for a night of sumptuous food (11-course Buffet with Turkey, Ham and Christmas trimmings), great fun, games, Christmas songs and superb company. There will be many surprise items in our newly created program line-up – designed to make Christmas 2017 a most memorable one for all. Come and find out for yourself!

No one goes home empty handed. Apart from the exciting gift exchange, you get to bring home a special door gift to remind you of the unforgettable “MY FLORAL CHRISTMAS 2017” party.

Registration for admission tickets at $20.00 per person. Fill up our Registration Form and we will advise you on the mode of payment. Maximum guest capacity is 35 persons (few places remaining). So, make a date with us NOW!

http://bit.ly/2AEghS6

We hope to see you there!

With love,
MOVE Community

Edited by MOVE Community
Alignment issue