Male HQ

Pubic hair trimming and foreskin pullback

mantin30

Recently went to see doc. he advised me to pull back my foreskin before parking back into my underwear. He did suggest me to go for circumcision which I said I don't want to. There is one funny things he said "the circumcision can't be wrong, (cant paraphrase exactly after this) - all the religion are doing it. (something like this-just remember strongly about the religion things). and also need to trim my pubic hair.

This morning woke up, yeah my pubic hair really so fuzzy and un kempt. so decided to trim it short. when I look into the mirror, It feels so ugly without the hair that I used to see in the mirror ;)

Just wondering do you pullback your foreskin when parking inside your underwear and do you trim your pubic hair?

33 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

Recently went to see doc. he advised me to pull back my foreskin before parking back into my underwear. He did suggest me to go for circumcision which I said I don't want to. There is one funny things he said "the circumcision can't be wrong, (cant paraphrase exactly after this) - all the religion are doing it. (something like this-just remember strongly about the religion things). and also need to trim my pubic hair.

This morning woke up, yeah my pubic hair really so fuzzy and un kempt. so decided to trim it short. when I look into the mirror, It feels so ugly without the hair that I used to see in the mirror ;)

Just wondering do you pullback your foreskin when parking inside your underwear and do you trim your pubic hair?

The doctor is kinky 

3 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Must be very unsightly abt yr pubes. That's y the doc telling u that. Keep it tidy n clean boy. 

3 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Pulling back the foreskin and washing it throughly should be part of your daily personal hygiene. Trimming your pubic hair is a must. Are you growing a jungle down there?:D

tumblr_ney41r8VsL1rc13aso2_500.gif.6b4cd0f19156729ba89885c999b5c873.gif

26 minutes ago, DrKartist said:

Pulling back the foreskin and washing it throughly should be part of your daily personal hygiene. Trimming your pubic hair is a must. Are you growing a jungle down there?:D

when the hair is wet after shower. it looks ok leh ;) only when not wet it looks very fuzzy. now after trimming, looks so botak down there. not used to its new appearance.

5 minutes ago, D Nines said:

Did u ask the doctor why do u need to pull back the foreskin when putting underwear? For hygiene reasons? Or your foreskin too long and it hinders your jewel "growth"?

Trimming may be good but don't over do it. 

he suggested me to go for circumcision. So I guess by pulling back my foreskin it has the same effects as being circumcised including hygiene issues.

26 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

he suggested me to go for circumcision. So I guess by pulling back my foreskin it has the same effects as being circumcised including hygiene issues.

You long time never pull your skin already???  Must have been a lot of cheese. Must advertise. There a few people who fetish about cheese ~

This is my standard procedure when taking a shower.

Get a disposable razor ready to remove any strains of public hair. Rinse off immediately before washing the dick. Pull the extra foreskin backwards, rub some conditioner on both hands and apply it on the swollen head.  This almost guarantees an erection every time.  Good sign that the dick is functioning properly.  Wash off any residue from pee and cock cheese etc.  Towel dry the dick thoroughly and if desired, either roll the foreskin back or leave it behind the swollen cock head.

One other thing I do is to roll back my foreskin before I sleep (either naked or with underwear or shorts).  This way, the foul smell that can be accumulated overnight is reduced.  Also you will have a might morning erection. Good for your sleeping partner.

1 hour ago, 超级鸡牌 said:

This is my standard procedure when taking a shower.

Get a disposable razor ready to remove any strains of public hair. Rinse off immediately before washing the dick. Pull the extra foreskin backwards, rub some conditioner on both hands and apply it on the swollen head.  This almost guarantees an erection every time.  Good sign that the dick is functioning properly.  Wash off any residue from pee and cock cheese etc.  Towel dry the dick thoroughly and if desired, either roll the foreskin back or leave it behind the swollen cock head.

One other thing I do is to roll back my foreskin before I sleep (either naked or with underwear or shorts).  This way, the foul smell that can be accumulated overnight is reduced.  Also you will have a might morning erection. Good for your sleeping partner.

just wondering, if we pull back the foreskin - where does all the cheese gone too?

Guest Big big
On 16/12/2017 at 8:50 AM, mantin30 said:

Why don't you just blow torch the whole area? Its the only way to be sure you clear all problems. Just nuke the whole area.

I thought the norm is our penis will always look darker than our complexion colour? anyway for mine it is w my bush, so.........don't appeared extremely black like the col of hair

I don't see why the pubic hair thing is linked to the foreskin pulling, and the TS's doc is also quite strange to bring up relign????

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I thought the norm is our penis will always look darker than our complexion colour? anyway for mine it is w my bush, so.........don't appeared extremely black like the col of hair

I don't see why the pubic hair thing is linked to the foreskin pulling, and the TS's doc is also quite strange to bring up relign????

Agree

the doc a bit AJ

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I heard that the more we Jo, the more darker it'll turn (except for those super dark skin tone ones) due to the flowing if blood to our dick when it is erected.

Dunno whether that's true or not.

51 minutes ago, D Nines said:

I heard that the more we Jo, the more darker it'll turn (except for those super dark skin tone ones) due to the flowing if blood to our dick when it is erected.

Dunno whether that's true or not.

Light light colour equals to baby or young boy boy penis colour. 

The more you use it, the older you are, the more you rub, the darker is the colour. 

So what is your colour? 

21 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Light light colour equals to baby or young boy boy penis colour. 

The more you use it, the older you are, the more you rub, the darker is the colour. 

So what is your colour? 

oh dear I shd have controlled more then

Guest guysguys
On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 8:52 PM, Guest guest said:

My cock is turning black.  Even some parts of my balls.  They used to be fair as i am a fair chinese.  What could be wrong ?  Is it due to too much sex?

Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, is a cause of irritation darken penis skin. This condition is cause by aggressive masturbation or sex. Progressive rubbing of penis skin affected by PIH may have areas of skin that appear darker brown, or bluish or grey.

And also sugar imbalance & hormones change as we age may be the cause. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snip Equals Clip
On December 15, 2017 at 8:50 PM, mantin30 said:

My advice is to never shave off all of your pubic hair. It doesn't look adultish and might not feel good to you or your current and potential future sex partner(s). Just carefully trim your pubic hair so that it becomes short and neat. I use battery operated hair clippers and avoid touching my skin as much as possible while trimming.

Guest kian wee iec97
1 hour ago, Guest Snip Equals Clip said:

My advice is to never shave off all of your pubic hair. It doesn't look adultish and might not feel good to you or your current and potential future sex partner(s). Just carefully trim your pubic hair so that it becomes short and neat. I use battery operated hair clippers and avoid touching my skin as much as possible while trimming.

yes, i adopted a one thin line pattern. my fbs are always crazy over it!

Guest Spray Crotch Daily
5 hours ago, gaybrosg93 said:

trim once in awhile. Have to, if not it will be very smelly. Also prefer guys who trim.

I always worried this was a unique problem for me. After turning 30 my crotch becomes stinky very easily. I never had that problem in my teens or twenties. When rushing to avoid being late for work once day, I grabbed the previous day's underwear by accident and wore them, but on the MRT the smell of my crotch was strong. I tried cleaning down there with wet wipes and soap at work, but there was still some smell left in the underwear, so finally I had to wrap them in a plastic bag, put them in my backpack, and freeball from lunch until closing time. Maybe a girl or two noticed the odor before that but I hope not. I spray deodorant on my crotch before going to work every day since suffering that embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Guest Spray Crotch Daily said:

I always worried this was a unique problem for me. After turning 30 my crotch becomes stinky very easily. I never had that problem in my teens or twenties. When rushing to avoid being late for work once day, I grabbed the previous day's underwear by accident and wore them, but on the MRT the smell of my crotch was strong. I tried cleaning down there with wet wipes and soap at work, but there was still some smell left in the underwear, so finally I had to wrap them in a plastic bag, put them in my backpack, and freeball from lunch until closing time. Maybe a girl or two noticed the odor before that but I hope not. I spray deodorant on my crotch before going to work every day since suffering that embarrassment.

why prev day? usu I will dump them into the laundry basket , not sure how to grab back prev wear

n the basket has other clothings too

I don't trim too

56 minutes ago, Guest Spray Crotch Daily said:

Oredi got odor prob down there n yet wear the previous day's undies. Asking for trouble. So busy till no time to wash that tiny cloth meh?

Guest Spray Crotch Daily
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

why prev day? usu I will dump them into the laundry basket , not sure how to grab back prev wear

n the basket has other clothings too

I was very tired and sort of tipsy after a late dinner with friends. I had laid my clothes for the next day on my computer desk chair earlier but I think I forgot the underwear. While getting undressed in my almost drunk state I threw my clothes on the floor, but the underwear somehow landed on the chair, and the next morning, in my rush to not be late, I mistakenly assumed those were the correct underwear.

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Oredi got odor prob down there n yet wear the previous day's undies. Asking for trouble. So busy till no time to wash that tiny cloth meh?

I explained what happened above. Accidental. Not intentional. I missed the laundry basket due to the drinks I had before coming home, so the other used clothes wound up on the floor, and the used underwear ended up on the computer desk chair alongside the clean clothes. Nor did it help that I hit the snooze button twice the next morning and then needed to rush to get dressed so that I would not be late.

46 minutes ago, Guest Spray Crotch Daily said:

I was very tired and sort of tipsy after a late dinner with friends. I had laid my clothes for the next day on my computer desk chair earlier but I think I forgot the underwear. While getting undressed in my almost drunk state I threw my clothes on the floor, but the underwear somehow landed on the chair, and the next morning, in my rush to not be late, I mistakenly assumed those were the correct underwear.

I explained what happened above. Accidental. Not intentional. I missed the laundry basket due to the drinks I had before coming home, so the other used clothes wound up on the floor, and the used underwear ended up on the computer desk chair alongside the clean clothes. Nor did it help that I hit the snooze button twice the next morning and then needed to rush to get dressed so that I would not be late.

huh? sounds like u have a one nite stand last nite

Shdnt clean pairs of undies always in the cabinet? but interesting day

Nowadays, I can wakeup without alarm

4 hours ago, Guest Spray Crotch Daily said:

U don’t owe anyone an explanation. It’s your life. U may do whatever u want. 

Guest Spray Crotch Daily
7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

huh? sounds like u have a one nite stand last nite
Shdnt clean pairs of undies always in the cabinet? but interesting day
Nowadays, I can wakeup without alarm

That happened last year. Not last night. Anyway no one night stand. I wish it had been the case. I was tired and drunk. Can't focus on clothing cabinets and laundry baskets while in such a state. I need to watch the videos now to see if they can help me avoid those pungent sweats in the future.

1 minute ago, Guest Spray Crotch Daily said:

That happened last year. Not last night. Anyway no one night stand. I wish it had been the case. I was tired and drunk. Can't focus on clothing cabinets and laundry baskets while in such a state. I need to watch the videos now to see if they can help me avoid those pungent sweats in the future.

tks for sharing, love ya!

and Happie New Year, don't get drunk again

but I think type of underwear play a part, cotton or materials that whisk off perspiration may help
those who freeball will not help

On 16/12/2017 at 8:50 AM, mantin30 said:

If u pullback your foreskin and wear underwear, think it may be very uncomfortable since your exposed sensitive dickhead will be constantly stimulated. 

If you have long foreskin n long pubic hair then the hair may get stuck inside your foreskin. 

• Guest locked this topic