Male HQ

The Alchemist Code [iOS/Google]

Dorkable

Salutations, fellow gamers.

It's your shy geek, Dorkable, here again with another mobile game to poison you all.

Released on the global (iOS and Google) store a month ago, The Alchemist Code, is an online tactical RPG, much like Final Fantasy Tactics (fond memories). This is by Gumi, the same company behind Phantom of The Kill and Brave Frontier. This explains their ongoing game crossover campaign with the latter.

What sets this apart from most other online tactics games is their online co-op mode. Teamplay for the win. I know I enjoy it a lot.

I like that their Autoplay mode is sucky to the max. Always think that autoplay kills the fun.

I am still new and exploring this game. Do check it out, gaymers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest do add me up~ let me know!

been playing this game since it started! if you like ff-tactics, you will definitely enjoy this game!

the game content always update regularly and will keep having many upcoming events to keep the interest of the players! 

currently at level 72 and already completed the chapter 2, awaiting for new updates...but meanwhile would like to make some new friends to do multi-player together and share some technique to clear the events!

add me up ID @4MWQVBDZ

ps: I have maxed character yomi (ninja), ,lofida (magic swordsman) and Shayna (holy brawler) and they are my strongest and favourite too! what is yours?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.