Male HQ

SOLO trip to Athens/ Santorini

quidproquo

I bought return flight (SG to Athens) from scoot @ close to SGD$500 (without check-in) during sales period.

Now, its slightly pricier, at around SGD$576 w/o check-in if you wouldn't mind to travel light.

On top of that i actually bought return domestic flight Olympian Air, from Athens to Santorini @ SGD$122.

There are cheaper options like RyanAir which cost approximately SGD $60+ for return.

line: shootkevtsoi

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, Kevin Tsoi said:

Will be doing a SOLO trip to Athens/ Santorini during these dates 27th Feb - 3rd Mar 2018. Anyone keen to join?

5 days trip is a bit too short after taking out the first day and last day....been to Athens twice before and visited some of the island, santorini is simply awesome even though is quite commercial, so is mykyonos, beautiful though full of tourist....a 1 week trip would be good with 2 to 3 days in Athens and the rest doing a "island hopping" using flight or ferry connection, weather in feb should still be cold, anyway enjoy your trip and don't forget to take those postcard picture of sunrise or sunset on the island :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2017 at 1:20 PM, Guest Rayzaray said:

Just bck fr Athens a couple of weeks ago. Just fyi thr r a couple of saunas thr. Tried Alexander sauna mix crowd but mostly locals. Easy to locate fr mrt stn.

Thanks for the recommendation @Rayzaray! Was the crowd good?

On 28/12/2017 at 8:55 PM, lonelyglobe said:

5 days trip is a bit too short after taking out the first day and last day....been to Athens twice before and visited some of the island, santorini is simply awesome even though is quite commercial, so is mykyonos, beautiful though full of tourist....a 1 week trip would be good with 2 to 3 days in Athens and the rest doing a "island hopping" using flight or ferry connection, weather in feb should still be cold, anyway enjoy your trip and don't forget to take those postcard picture of sunrise or sunset on the island :P

Yeah this trip is all short, which is a pity. It is okay, will try to squeeze in as much sightseeing as possible. Yes i will definitely take those scenes!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, mait23 said:

I also just back from Greece few weeks ago, spent 3 days in Santorini, 4 days in Athens and 1 day in Meteora.

Meteora is a must visit unesco world heritage sites, you can book day trip via Klook, cheaper ~

@mait23 i will check out whats with Meteora, thanks for the recommendation!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.