Male HQ

About maid

Heard from maid about her previous employer :

She rich, stay in 3 storey bungalow but

1. Her children refuse to stay with her

2. Her hubby alway listen but no action

3. Her bragging about her legend in career

She put a jar of coin up above the cupboard told the maid, after her completion of services - the total amount of jar coins will be her.

Well, the maid think other wise - she told her mum, you can keep it since your children will not going to take care of her. She were so furious order her to clean the 3rd floor even nobody reside there.

Alway use cam to watch her movement - every corner.  

Pick on her why she gossip with the neigbourhood maids - no outting unless drop rubbish.

When couple having dinner must stand aside for further order, but when with guest around - ask her to sit by her side to eat.

She quits after file a report whereby push her down the stair and injured her back. She were shock to see her hypocrite behavior and ask to shut her mouth if not send her back home - she refuse and file a police report thru the maid agency. So the rich engage her lawyer to sue her - without any choice to accept her compensation of $2000.

When i ask more detail to describe her employer - i was shock to found out more secret.

Unbelievable to portray her image in the industry but behave at home so cruel.  I m glad the maid left and stop pursue further to avoid further repercussion of her misery.

She do a lot of donation, build an empire in her industry and breed in refine family but a trash in personality.

The best part this maid is 8th one to serve her ! ?She found out from other maid in their neighborhood and also forewarn her to be careful. The early batch was pack send her off to airport. 

• 6 months later...

@Diamond this employer is she a socialite, can be seen in Singapore Tattler ? any initials? Who is she?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Blame it on menopausal blues.

If one changes maid more than 4 times a year, the employer has to re-take the computer-generated test or the 3-hour lesson at SP.

I had personally employed domestic foreign helper for my late mother for many years.

Do treat them with respect and teach them the skills in handling electrical appliances. 

I really do not understand why certain employers are physically and/or mentally abusing the maids.

They are doing the job we dislike.

Yes, it is true that by the time most of us turn 50, regardless male or female, we will have that mood swings and big-time unhappiness.

Real friends evaporate like thin air and those who hang around are those who need to fleece you.

For myself, I was disappointed with every piece of work presented to me. 

I could find faults in the smallest details.

Luckily, I was NOT labeled as a witch or devil then.

Now I crossed that  55-age-barrier, things have improved.

I am less temperamental and adopt a more "closed one-eye" behavior.

I have yet to mellow down but I found a new hobby, cooking.

Cooking is therapeutic.

The mixed fragrance of spices, the technique in the cooking process and the end-products can be very rewarding.

And the joy of sharing food with the neighbors leaves a long-lasting smile and harmony amongst us.