Male HQ

Break up on Xmas night ....

bryanta1098

On 12/31/2017 at 1:46 AM, Guest Better than ur new bf said:

Haha... now that you are single again may be you can consider me as your new bf. After reading all the comments you write above I feel a connection with you. I promise I will be a better bf than that guy.... I am nit religious so no one is going to ask me to become straight!

want to try? 

I am 26 so older than him and more mature too. I am 178 cm and 65kg. Some say I look like the young chow yun Fatt but frankly I think I have a nicer smile.

if we can be an item together, may be we can celebrate NY together.

i am so excited!

On 12/31/2017 at 7:30 AM, bryanta1098 said:

hi chow yun fatt, u r asking, yet u dun have any acct. doesnt seems real lol. 

He has a BW account but his height in his other account is 168 and 62kg. 

You go figure it out why he is using guest account.

Chinxxxxxxxr, another such ad and you will be suspended.

1 minute ago, G_M said:

He has a BW account but his height in his other account is 168 and 62kg. 

You go figure it out why he is using guest account.

Chinxxxxxxxr, another such ad and you will be suspended.

Aiyo, why must pretend to be someone else?

4 hours ago, bryanta1098 said:

I received some feedback from members here that I am still with him.

Actually I am no longer with him, and he has dumped for good. He has left with Pastor. 

For the last message that he is very angry about saying him with Pastor, and he said it was not true. 

So he said he will block me again since he is upset.

Do you think I really did wrong? 

I am so confused, and i just want to be with him as anything. why is it so hard?

He made me really confused, and I became lost.. 

It takes 2 hands to clap. If someone had decided not to be with you, accept it and move on.

Trying to force yourself in a loveless relationship only makes you bitter, sad and emo.  Which is exactly what you are feeling now.

Don't be another basket case where you go stalking your ex. It never ends the way you want, he will never go back to you no matter what you do.

You are just pushing him further away from you with what you are doing.

31 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

It takes 2 hands to clap. If someone had decided not to be with you, accept it and move on.

Trying to force yourself in a loveless relationship only makes you bitter, sad and emo.  Which is exactly what you are feeling now.

Don't be another basket case where you go stalking your ex. It never ends the way you want, he will never go back to you no matter what you do.

You are just pushing him further away from you with what you are doing.

yes, thanks.. just sad that we cant even be a friend. 

why need to be so cruel? i just want him to be happy.

btw i never staking him and etc, as i dun think it is necessary.

He is not that gorgeous or perfect. Just because i like his personality.

He is fun and easy going type. I just feel happy when be with him. lol.

Btw just bit sad, why cant we just a normal friend if the things doesnt work out?

yes, thanks.. just sad that we cant even be a friend. 

why need to be so cruel? i just want him to be happy.

I am sure he is happiest when you don't appear in his life.

That should be easy for you to do isn't it?

Btw just bit sad, why cant we just a normal friend if the things doesnt work out?

But apparently, he is not happy when he is with you and it is very obvious that he don't want you anywhere near him which is why he blocked you, right?

So why make yourself look so desperate and cheap by hanging around him. I am sure you are able to find yourself other friends.

The best thing to do now is to go on living your life and give him time to get over you and you to get over him and maybe years later when you accidentally meet, you might still be able to have coffee together in the future. Don't make it so bad that whenever he see you, he will have to run for his life.

15 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

But apparently, he is not happy when he is with you and it is very obvious that he don't want you anywhere near him which is why he blocked you, right?

So why make yourself look so desperate and cheap by hanging around him. I am sure you are able to find yourself other friends.

Agree.

On the other hand, it appears to be a vile act to choose a special festive season to break off with someone. For what? to hurt the TS more? Korean drama ah? Furthermore there was plan to have dinner together later that day. Aiyah, this 25 years old is not a good person. Better avoid even if seen each other later in life.

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

5 hours ago, bryanta1098 said:

Ok, u are 33 not 13 so pls stop fooling yourself that u will be happy JUST AS FRIENDS.

I am sure u will be happier if he tells u he is fucking with someone else.

So take it as a lesson and move on, if u continue this road, the only person whom is going to get hurt is you.

Btw u say he is not that gorgeous or perfect, i am very sure u don't have a six pec yourself either.

2 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I am sure he is happiest when you don't appear in his life.

That should be easy for you to do isn't it?

The best thing to do now is to go on living your life and give him time to get over you and you to get over him and maybe years later when you accidentally meet, you might still be able to have coffee together in the future. Don't make it so bad that whenever he see you, he will have to run for his life.

maybe u r true, whenever we talked now, he will only scold me and insult me. it made me feel worse. but it is just me, i always feel panic and scare of lose. feel so empty and lost. hope to overcome this feeling, to forget and stop the insults.

pray hard for the strength. with so many explanation and insult, i know that i should already go far away since earlier. times wont roll back.

Haha move on !
He's too brainwashed by his pastor and don't have his own stand... just like a small boy,
I would be deem evil/bad by asking you why not brainwash him too that he got his own choice rather then stick to this "pastor", but neh... that's just the evil side of me talking hahaha...

move on, take a long long run and  you when you stop, make sure you keep telling yourself to forget him, find other people, take other path, do other hobbies that is not related to him... cleanse your life hahaha

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, chubbychubby said:

i also just received an SMS breakup on Monday this week Last week while having lunch, he is still calling me dear XXXX.

Never expect a person to change so fast. He told me he cant handle work, family and me. He just want to concentrate on his work and family.

After 1.5 years then he realized he cant handle...sigh. 

Feeling lost and really hurt.

Obviously, it's just an excuse. Do you prefer he to tell you that he found somebody better and byez?

GGGGG, ok?

• Guest locked this topic