Male HQ

Great Ass hole makes me horny

DeMarko

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

The hole is very loose 

no constipation 

Constipation is not because your hole is too tight. It's something that happen a lot deeper and more complex biology than you think.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

13 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Well at least he is getting fucked and getting PAID for what most of us do for free :) 

And yes, I do love to bury my cock and my tongue whenever I see a nice sweet hole gaping. 

I guess it does take a great asshole to me for a great asshole horny... 

On 12/26/2017 at 5:11 PM, cutejack said:

Poor btm

Sex gotta be with passionate n love or atleast with gentle. Anyhow ripped apart like this.aiyoh.

The bottom face like curse n swear the way he look at the top.

I often get my ass ripped apart by nasty tops. The pain mixed with the pleasures really siok until can die. We don't need sissy passionate love, I can take whatever he can give. The best fuck is from a top who's savage treat me like a piece of meat.

But then there's a price to pay later. My ass gets ripped open like that and loose. The ass sore is raw and painful for a few days but it's damn worthed it. Only those inexperienced tops will complain I'm too loose. 

3 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

So something has penetrated your hole before Long before!?

Yeah but that was years ago, haven't been doing anything anymore really, last that happened was like 2 years ago maybe? I dunno when i was 16 or 17 i guess, or was it longer ago, meh, eh I'm only 18 now anyway, so it's all good

Edited by Idkwatname

• Guest locked this topic