Male HQ

Starlion Vs Guest about Keybox

Guest Lion

On 12/17/2017 at 12:45 AM, starlioned said:

Are u mistaken or just another misinform spreader. I was just there on Thursday and it was up for the steam room

starlioned

• Principal Member
  •  
  • starlioned
  • Members
  • 1,382 posts
  On 12/15/2017 at 1:12 PM, moonki said:

Called keybox and the staff told me the steamroom is working already. Came here but it’s still down. Why are they so dishonest?

they should really wake up their idea and be transparent about their pricings and facilities. In fact, they should charge us lesser for having broken down facilities! 

No wonder all the young gays are not coming here anymore. Facilities breaking down, aging crowd use aging facilities. Pui. 

Are u mistaken or just another misinform spreader. I was just there on Thursday and it was up for the steam room

Starlion, you pay only  small amount of only S$10.00 per entry for about 22 hours of stay at  Keybox, assuming you enter at 12:00 pm and leave at 09:00 am the next day. What do you expect the extremely low cost and you expect full five-star service like at MBS Hotel with girls and waiters to serve you?? Don't be crazy !! 

And STOP calling people or KB  staffs dishonest of spreader. Half of KB employees are on part-time basis. You can't expect all to know and have all of the relevant information at their finger tips. Besides KB has this new TV Room. So therefore there are lots of facilities for all to use and enjoy. One or two facilities down is perfectly normal. 

Assuming StarLionEd stayed at Telok Blangah area, ASSU|MING only. And if the public roads or public buses are late or the Green East-West MRT line down or late, does StarLionEd complain to Lee Hsien Loong  why this and that? Lee  Hsien Loong would ask this StarLionEd to fuck spider instead.

10 hours ago, Guest Idd said:

Any photos of the bitchy guys to look out for in other saunas?

Don't worry. all banned and would not appear at KB already. All now go to Shogun instead.

On 12/15/2017 at 1:12 PM, moonki said:

Called keybox and the staff told me the steamroom is working already. Came here but it’s still down. Why are they so dishonest?

they should really wake up their idea and be transparent about their pricings and facilities. In fact, they should charge us lesser for having broken down facilities! 

No wonder all the young gays are not coming here anymore. Facilities breaking down, aging crowd use aging facilities. Pui. 

If you visit all the other three saunas like Cruise, Shogun and Ten Men, you compare and you would know that KB has the most facilities with just very small S$10.00 entry before 05:00 pm DAILY for 21 hours of stay. Not good enough ?? 

Guest Real CB Mouth
On 12/14/2017 at 10:16 AM, starlioned said:

Misquote me all u wan, no one expects any less from the likes of you; miss quote, misinform, miscreants.

Seemed that this Starlioned is very negative and pessimistic about all things in life.

He asked people to see Psychiatrist. In fact, he should be the one seeing Psychiatrist instead. Eat too much shit, talk shit all the time.

Guest Lionhearted
7 minutes ago, Guest Lion said:

Don't worry. all banned and would not appear at KB already. All now go to Shogun instead.

How you know they are not at tenmenclub? Don't tell me they were banned there too o_O? Lol

19 minutes ago, Guest Lionhearted said:

How you know they are not at tenmenclub? Don't tell me they were banned there too o_O? Lol

Banned ones never go to ten men club. Because ten men club no overnight stay. I visit and have friends from all of the four saunas. So I know. 

Guest Pissed pissed

I am apologetic as I had forgotten to state there are many old and bald drag queens who forgotten their wigs - which I excluded in my comment on that minah. I am not surprised these drag queens are very unhappy as they belong to that genre. These people just do not want to be written off and classified to the lowest part of the pyramid. 

Look. This is the phenomenon of gay scene. You can choose to age gracefully. But you had chosen to be an old drag. The new millennial simply cannot accept the old culture. And this group of old drags are simply 自我感觉良好 without knowing they are really disgusting. 

You have the freedom to be a trans. Don’t let the society to view the gay community as a bunch of drag queens. Go n ask your str8 colleagues and friends on how they view gays. They will ask you back- so you wear a pink feather boas to go hong lim park, izit ? 

17 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

Was at KB this afternoon and saw a Malay Minah, super ugly, bald and old acts like a drag queen who forgotten to put on her wig. He basically sway his ass while walking, speaking his language to his sister in a disgusting feminine tone. I am very shocked KB actually attracted this kind of genre. I am not sure how many gays are into this 老人妖, but I am really pissed off and turned off. Exit immediately. 

If they respect ppl, ppl will respect them, unlike some ppl , just cos they are in their 20s, above average looks, they become arrogant, they have forgotten there is such a thing called inner beauty, can u ppl tolerate a handsome guy bitching everyday, there were some bitchy ppl in Keybox n they got banned that's their karma, they deserve it cos their soul is filled with darkness 

Guest Pissed pissed

I hope to see more responses. The more I see old drag queens come out to voice their bitterness for being written off, the more it proves KB is a big tent of this genre. 

2 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

I hope to see more responses. The more I see old drag queens come out to voice their bitterness for being written off, the more it proves KB is a big tent of this genre. 

Haha, its beginning to look like competitor talking or one of those banned bitchy ppl or someone who was scolded by the management for behaving badly in suana example using hp light to shine on ppl, talking laughing loudly, rude n bitchy, remember those being banned might  go other suana n they might bitch the ppl there, there is a risk that some customer pay n get bitched, not good look enuf get bitched, not muscular enuf , get bitched , not young enuf get bitched, the risk is real

Guest Pissed pissed
On 27/12/2017 at 11:30 AM, starlioned said:

Tbh u appear in all respects to be the biggest drag bitch around, you hide behind your bitterness at others and stir hate. Cos u embody so much of the shit u claim to abhor. Not enough guys sex with u, so u become dry withered, hence your resentments overfloweth. Save some money go get an entire plastic surgery makeover or drum up some courage and end your pathetic miserable existence ba. 

Seasons greetings to you. 

Thank God you have a pic. You have a disgusting auntie face and obviously you are speaking your own subconscious mind that you need a face lift. O my. You are even an idiot to post an ad here. An ugly face + stupidity. Happy New Year + Valentine to you hor. 

Guest Pissed pissed
On 27/12/2017 at 11:30 AM, starlioned said:

Not enough guys sex with u, so u become dry withered, hence your resentments overfloweth. 

Laughing non stop. I have been fucking around with the young and horny guys (mostly NSF and twinks) each day from Grindr. Your presumption is really stupid. An auntie is always an auntie. Shall I call you Ah Soh ? Oops. Your Ah Soh face reminds me the core genre in KB. 

Guest Pissed pissed
55 minutes ago, starlioned said:

You probably cannot afford financially to patronise saunas to begin with, be it kb or anywhere else. 

Did I see Peter Pan struggling to deny his stupid presumption with another non-contracted denial?  Oosh, does it hurt when you slap yourself right on your old ah lian face ?

Guest Pissed pissed
8 hours ago, starlioned said:

TQ for shooting your sorry trashy self and disgracing whatever sorry womb u crawl out of :)

I am sure your mother is very proud of you for your Peter Pan syndrome as well as the beautiful DNA on your face. 

Mother fucking face.

Guest Happy Happy

So am I Peter Pan or old ah Lian? You are really wasted lo. Confused and delusional.

This starliaoned or rather starlianed (with an old old ah lian face) just have to explain : 

(1) his non-contracted denial 

(2) his groundless & presumptive statements 

(3) how he developed his Peter Pan Syndrome 

(4) his stupidity to post an ad on this thread

(5) his old school educational background that formed him to be a social misfit 

I am not confused at all. 

Guest Third World
10 hours ago, starlioned said:

You probably cannot afford financially to patronise saunas to begin with, be it kb or anywhere else. 

Wow. SGD $10 entry fee. Soooooooooooo expensive to enter this establishment to see all the old faggots swaying their ass walking in darkness as if it is the new season of Victoria Secrets fashion show. 

So. If I were from Africa, you must be thinking that I do not have the red $10 note with Yusof face ? 

Actually Yusof looks more handsome than you. 

Guest Pissed & Happy
9 hours ago, starlioned said:

TQ for shooting your sorry trashy self and disgracing whatever sorry womb u crawl out of :)

I am very happy everyday. I don’t feel sorry. I had just met a beautiful 18 yo boy a virgin and I sucked him dry. From Grindr. Not from KB. I am pissed by your low IQ and EQ. Your case is a gone case. You are old and UGLY. You kept talking nuisance. 

The new gen simply doesn’t buy this. 

The English writer, Shakespeare wrote some 400 years ago, "To each his own".

I find it ridiculous that anonymous guest(s) are stirring the nest (quoted from Deuteronomy  32:11).  Seriously if you guys think so lowly about the local bath-houses and its patrons (whether young or old, physically endowed or lacking), just don't go.  It is rather pointless to invoke hatred/dislike.  There should NOT be any competition among the bath-houses.  Each cater for a different crowd, a different budget, a different array of facilities.

To those guests who discriminate against older people, it is just your personal preference and if you dislike them, just avoid them.  Don't go to the places they congregate..

Should you suka-suka patronise the local bath-houses and come back to degrade other patrons after knowingly that the crowd mix is of the matured lot, then just fuck the hell off/away from them.  Remember, out of sight, out of mind.  

3 hours ago, starlioned said:

Undoubtedly You are piss. What new generation? You most certainly dun behave or think like one for sure, nor do you speak like one. Virgins, listen to what you claiming. More fictitious than anything. 

There's no need posting multiple guises n nicks to attempt to support your delusional bitching. It's just you in your pathetic multiple pisshead guises of 'happy everyday delusion and bitching'.

There no need reply them they won't even identify themselves , can't take them seriously isn't it, lots of things they say can't be verified, yet they go into such detailed story telling , the more fanciful their story telling style , the more I suspect it's authenticity, they dun realise it's producing the opposite effect, in their post they heavily emphasize "not in KB", that obviously reveal their motive n bias, it's pointless to read their post or reply, they very likely fall into either one of the group

, 1, they might be the bitchy n rude ones who were banned 

2 they might be competitors 

3 they might be upset with management ,they might be scolded in past 

4 they might be friends or have relations with management of other spa

Guest Pissed pissed

Virgins, listen to what you claiming. More fictitious than anything. 

You are blocked from the fun as you are on the write-off list. So at the back of your mind, such rendezvous are unimaginable and ‘must’ be fabricated. The fact is - if you are on Grindr with your disgusting face - you will have zero message and tap. 

I am not impressed by your non-contracted denials. So try harder. 

Guest Pissed pissed
4 hours ago, Justice said:

There no need reply them they won't even identify themselves.

Hey, fox. Of course you cannot reply as your sour grapes strategy doesn’t work. Go and read again what you had written, to ‘justify’ your chocolate story. 

Guest Bitch please

bitches. Who cares if one’s ugly and old and rude and using all those bombastic vocabulary to win an argument? Take a chill pill, fuck the world and mind our own business. As Long as there’s a being worse than him, he will always get laid. Just sit back relax and wait for some disease to catch up with him. 

Establisment being establishment, everyone’s trying to make a living. if kb is undesirable/not up to one’s standard, just move on. Not good to tarnish ones reputation. Working facilities or not, don’t you guys pay $10 or whatever to get unloaded in there? Or to use spa, lay on cum soiled sofa, free rubber etc? 

• G_M changed the title to Starlion Vs Guest about Keybox
Guest Sour cream
2 hours ago, Guest Pissed pissed said:

You are blocked from the fun as you are on the write-off list. So at the back of your mind, such rendezvous are unimaginable and ‘must’ be fabricated. The fact is - if you are on Grindr with your disgusting face - you will have zero message and tap. 

I am not impressed by your non-contracted denials. So try harder. 

It's obvious that this Pissed person is very pissed with starlioned, maybe because of those orgies organised by starlioned and he was rejected. 

There's no scorn like a gay scorned because his own perceived market value is hurt. 

I think it is rather pointless for "pissed" people to rattle on forever.

As I've said above, in terribly broken Thai-English, "no like, no come"

I reckon it is hightime for all the parties to bury the hatchet.  

It is to everyone's well being that this unnecessary exchange of warring words be curtailed.

冤冤相报何时了。。如果你不喜欢某种人/事/身材的话, 眼不看为静。

显然, 大家意见不太一致的话, 话不投机半句多。。大家退一步不真是上策!

HAH i'm really enjoying all this, all this pointless fighting over the net, hey i have a suggestion, why not take it to real life then, there you can vent out all the anger you want smashing each others' faces, problem solved

Or just plainly don't give two shits bout anything, c'mon it's their lives, they lead it however they want, who cares what happens to em, the world will always still be moving forward, nobody's gonna wait for ya man. And seriously glorifying yourselves for making the best comeback ever? That is just sad and pathetic man, really just move on with your life, or get one 

1 minute ago, Idkwatname said:

HAH i'm really enjoying all this, all this pointless fighting over the net, hey i have a suggestion, why not take it to real life then, there you can vent out all the anger you want smashing each others' faces, problem solved

Or just plainly don't give two shits bout anything, c'mon it's their lives, they lead it however they want, who cares what happens to em, the world will always still be moving forward, nobody's gonna wait for ya man. And seriously glorifying yourselves for making the best comeback ever? That is just sad and pathetic man, really just move on with your life, or get one 

???

Guest Pissed pissed
On 30/12/2017 at 9:50 AM, starlioned said:

Moronic piss whore, nobody is trying or interested to impress worthless delusional pissheads like u or your sorry kin. 

I do not even have the slightest inclination to look at your ugly face. 

If you want to impress us, just explain your non-contacted denial. 

Guest Pissed pissed

And why they are sorry, because they pissed u into existence and should have strangled u at birth and save the agony of letting u become the piss whore that you are; and sorry because whatever generation you belong to is shamed by the likes of trash(you) into pissdom. .

You are an old drag queen. You are sorry for yourself. Your mother gave you horrendous DNA . You wished your mother killed you at birth. 

Do you have a mirror ? 撒泡尿照下自己

Guest Pissed pissed

No one gives a cent for your sorry attempts at spreading hatred and venomous filth. 

Aiyo. Talking about who gives a damn. So why someone created a VIP room here ne ? 

Another non-contracted denial. 

Guest Pissed pissed

You are probably some old thing delusional pretending to be something you are opposite of. If you are young, please make preparations for early euthanasia, as you are gonna get old really soon; and do the world a favor. 

Go and work for Nat Geo since you want to represent the world. 

The global lawyer strategy doesnt work here. 

And you had made another presumption. Another non-contracted denial. 

Try harder to be a better negotiator.

Guest Pissed Pissed

DO get a life, however sorry that maybe,  out of the apps; than again better not.

Aiyo. So eager to ask me to get lost. 

Another presumption. What makes you so sure I do not have a life ? 

Try harder to play the role of God. 

Telling people to get a life. Change your ID name to Jesus. Go and and change your ID name.

Guest Pissed Pissed
On 30/12/2017 at 10:28 AM, starlioned said:

Mission accomplished. Welcum to the flaming room troll bitches. 

Ahaha. 

Mission. 

An old faggot thinks that he is Tom Cruise and had accomplished mission impossible. 

Guest Pissed Pissed
On 30/12/2017 at 12:51 PM, starlioned said:

My intent from get go was to flame all the pointless inputs to the flaming room. 

Nobody is giving a damn to your meaningless VIP room. Just explain your non-contracted denial. 

Old-school-educated old and ugly auntie. 

Guest Pissed Pissed
On 30/12/2017 at 11:16 AM, Guest Sour cream said:

It's obvious that this Pissed person is very pissed with starlioned, maybe because of those orgies organised by starlioned and he was rejected. 

There's no scorn like a gay scorned because his own perceived market value is hurt. 

There is no “may be” in my dictionary. 

I am not interested in orgy. 

Do not make groundless presumption. 

I was pissed in the first place when I saw an old malay faggot acting as if he is a queen in KB. 

Read before you comment. 

Guest Pissed pissed
21 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

lololol all so free 

That fucking Star had lost in this battle for his holy mother, given birth to a not so holy child, could had strangled him to death, chose to a cat rather than a lion

On 1/5/2018 at 11:15 PM, Guest Pissed Pissed said:

There is no “may be” in my dictionary. 

I am not interested in orgy. 

Do not make groundless presumption. 

I was pissed in the first place when I saw an old malay faggot acting as if he is a queen in KB. 

Read before you comment. 

Yes, u should feedback to boss John,  those rude , loud, bitchy over -night regulars might get banned 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.