Male HQ

SG Bi guy Ashry Owyong Cheating SAGA

Guest STB

3 hours ago, Guest 摸摸查查 said:

Oops. How I know this? The guys are all kinda "meh sporty" but their wives and gfs look old and shrivelled up like dried prunes. I've seen them and had non-sexual encounter with one of the founders in a "normal" setting. He is definitely not straight, not even that sporty in the first place, but he and a few reservice buddies from NDU started Mobilus Crossfit together, using it like a spider web to ensnare and get close to all the other bisexual, straight and not so straight sporty men, many of whom highly eligible expatriates.

Spicy! :lol:

3 hours ago, Guest Wow said:

Ashry isn't even that good-looking. Sorry haha >< Anyone also feels the same?

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Guest 摸摸查查 said:

Oops. How I know this? The guys are all kinda "meh sporty" but their wives and gfs look old and shrivelled up like dried prunes. I've seen them and had non-sexual encounter with one of the founders in a "normal" setting. He is definitely not straight, not even that sporty in the first place, but he and a few reservice buddies from NDU started Mobilus Crossfit together, using it like a spider web to ensnare and get close to all the other bisexual, straight and not so straight sporty men, many of whom highly eligible expatriates.

j k? :P

Edited by jocker

Guest Sammi Zhen
5 hours ago, Zackling said:

whoever that guy is & was, he will cause the downfall of the LGBTQ community while u folks can carry on & cry father cry mother at the govt abt removing 377A.. then u cannot blame the folks out there wanting to hang someone from the LGBTQ community. The girl is beautiful yes, her sense of fashion may not be everyone's palate.. but at the end of the day, u folks want a man who is abt to 5 times u behind u r back..?? I wonder if the bf found out, what would happen. 

since his bf's pic is exposed.. and this news is now circulating online.. the govt won't close any eye on this.. they will lie low, wait for the right moment to persecute each & everyone in the LGBTQ community. 

Just say that one not his bf but sugar daddy lor... 

If anyone dare to push the blame to gays cos of that one cheating guy, I will pull out his or her front teeth!

13 hours ago, Guest lyra said:

wow. Is there a need for the so-called "influencer" and the other media who picked up on her post to shame him? 

Everyone of us have done bad things and we've all been tricked or hurt before. We all have our reasons, and we usually believe ourselves to be victims.

But by publicly naming this man who "cheated" her, she isn't any better. So what if he is really a liar-playboy--cheater? Using her "influencer" platform in an attempt to destroy the man, she is being vindictive and malicious. 

Remembering that this man has a "lawyer" sister who sent out warning letters to anyone who dared to repost his scandal video, perhaps we can look forward to a courtroom-sequel to her drama? 

well, we live in the age of accountability.

power is slowly turning back to the people's hands

- social justice and the like.

these days MP also don't want to attend Parliament,

because TV showing them sitting there and if they are there,

they are accountable to whatever was discussed that day.

this just means that there is less leeway for wrongdoers.

solution: just try to lead a clean life,

it's not about sexuality, or status

just do the right thing, treat others right

and you have nothing to fear.

everything has a trace these days

and anyone can call out your bullshit

and spread it to the world.

if you can live with it

then you own your own shit,

and come what may.

if you can't stand it made public,

then better not do it at all.

even if you are the litigious type,

there is only so much you can do to exact a closing.
case in point, the lee wars. one lee sue another

jail one lee, two more lee come up.

they just end up looking like clowns

in the eyes of the public.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

13 hours ago, bluefish20008 said:

Crossfit = Good stamina = High testerone = High libido?

i wish.

i think for him, he might be a pathological liar or worse

he certainly exhibits a lot of sociopathic tendencies.

i know a person who enjoys keeping secrets, and cheating.

he gets a rush and feels happy that he is getting away with it.
when caught, he can become fake-charming and remorseful,

but noone looking, will revert back to his old ways. 

the continuance of the lie is its own reward for these types.

now that he is being exposed on a national level,

is where we will see him self-combust, 

as psychopaths cannot stand the truth.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

This young boy may need money and the sugar daddy can satisfy the needs. 

Demand and supply. 

Why find such quality sugar daddy when sugar daddies like Elvin Ng or Chuando are better?

22 hours ago, Guest 摸摸查查 said:

I've seen them and had non-sexual encounter with one of the founders in a "normal" setting. He is definitely not straight, not even that sporty in the first place, but he and a few reservice buddies from NDU started Mobilus Crossfit together, using it like a spider web to ensnare and get close to all the other bisexual, straight and not so straight sporty men, many of whom highly eligible expatriates.

R******* L** ?
sounds like a lot of work. just download grindr and be done with it, haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Well, now the news had gone viral, SAF has received the news, the upper levels are looking into it by now, I guess the news will reach the defense Minister by New year day & it will blow wide open, guess who are going to bore the blunt of the trauma.. The LGBTQ  community. 

Guest Bonfire
4 hours ago, Zackling said:

Well, now the news had gone viral, SAF has received the news, the upper levels are looking into it by now, I guess the news will reach the defense Minister by New year day & it will blow wide open, guess who are going to bore the blunt of the trauma.. The LGBTQ  community. 

Thought he would have learnt his lesson previously... Getting expelled from school... Due to scandal exposé/personal indiscretion. Now he might lose his job for the same reason.

Guest Klowee wadeva
1 hour ago, Guest Bonfire said:

Thought he would have learnt his lesson previously... Getting expelled from school... Due to scandal exposé/personal indiscretion. Now he might lose his job for the same reason.

Was that webcam scandal with a guy or girl? 

2 hours ago, Guest Klowee wadeva said:

Was that webcam scandal with a guy or girl? 

There are other dragon boaters who made solo sex webcam videos in Singapore. What is the fuss over Ashry? Because he is commando?

Guest Airborned Mosquito
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There are other dragon boaters who made solo sex webcam videos in Singapore. What is the fuss over Ashry? Because he is commando?

And what is your fuss over others fussing over him? Are you him? Hiakhiakhiakhiakhiakhiak

Losing his job is one thing, getting thrown out by SAF is another issue. at the end of the day, u folks keep fighting for 377A.. and the system will be watching for the right moments to hamtum the community & the innocents based on these sort of idiot.

1. from the transgender couple who tested water with HDB in 2017

2. the gay doc who wants to fight for his surrogate child to be in sg

3. this cheating bum..

these 3 separate incident will be good enough for the govt to clamp down & go for a witch hunt if they're too free. 

Everyone here has been a foolish teenager at some stage, just that some make bigger mistakes than others. Unfortunately, SG society doesn’t give second chances. To be expelled from a premier boys school and thereafter possibly harangued repeatedly that his future is over is likely to psycho the kid into sociopathic tendencies. It may form the perception that the world is a very unkind place hence the need to exact revenge against all people. There are different ways of acting out. For example, some who find themselves the victim of date rape end up going on to think they have no self worth anymore and engage in even more promiscuity. Our young are precious, we need to strike a careful balance between due punishment without letting them think they are condemned for life.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Everyone here has been a foolish teenager at some stage, just that some make bigger mistakes than others. Unfortunately, SG society doesn’t give second chances. To be expelled from a premier boys school and thereafter possibly harangued repeatedly that his future is over is likely to psycho the kid into sociopathic tendencies. It may form the perception that the world is a very unkind place hence the need to exact revenge against all people. There are different ways of acting out. For example, some who find themselves the victim of date rape end up going on to think they have no self worth anymore and engage in even more promiscuity. Our young are precious, we need to strike a careful balance between due punishment without letting them think they are condemned for life.

How can schools expel students especially for non academic reason. Shouldn't schools be responsible in educating the youngsters? Expelling the students is a lousy way out.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, fab said:

How can schools expel students especially for non academic reason. Shouldn't schools be responsible in educating the youngsters? Expelling the students is a lousy way out.

Because ACS is a good school

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

A good school but gives up on educating a student who made a mistake so easily?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest The Best Is Yet To Be
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

But ACS and ACJC churn out so many boys with webcam scandals... Beside Ashry there are also Joshua Soo, Jonathan Liu, etc etc... How come they were not expelled?

Guest Cynical Ah Lian
On 12/29/2017 at 5:32 PM, tomcat said:

R******* L** ?
sounds like a lot of work. just download grindr and be done with it, haha

Tsk! Some people are christians and would like to keep up that facade of heterosexuality and semblance of social heteronormality. At least one of their founders is an ardent supporter of FCBC's Touch Community Services. Depending on how you will read this, Mobilus Crossfit often drums up manpower support for their volunteer efforts. You do know many who come from that church are one of a kind homophobic with their foggy and dubiously "straight" sexual orientation?

Guest Cynical Ah Lian
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The gay doc is it the celebrity doctor bf?

Govt will not clamp down. There is one prominent family icon who is LGBTQ. 

J***** **e? I think I read from some magazine he and his doctor partner have been together for 13 years, same as that doctor in the surrogacy adoption news?

Regarding your second point, gut feeling tells me they might exactly do that due to that recent saga that blew up.

Guest The Best Is Yet To Be
19 hours ago, Fakenamealert said:

He's not even from ACS LOL

Ok. Now the whole story makes sense. He has been lying since young. He lied that he was ACS (Asshole Cum Slut) when in fact he was ITE (Itchy Testicles Exhibitionist).

Guest Really?
On 31/12/2017 at 1:07 AM, Guest Guest said:

The gay doc is it the celebrity doctor bf?

Govt will not clamp down. There is one prominent family icon who is LGBTQ. 

Serious? Hint?

Guest Come and Go

Real accounts of such flings are abundant anywhere from boardrooms to gyms. Just keep your eyes open and ears wide to avoid such 渣男. 

Their modus operandi are the same; use looks and charm to hook cash and goods. They will play with boys and girls, depending on their current situation e.g keeping a very loyal but disfigured female victim as an all in one housekeeper and social cover while going on secret amazing lucrative trips with gay celebrities. They are of course very cunning as what was exactly described in the blog to fool everyone including close associates and family. 

Their victims are the same; needy, low self-esteem rich or willing to be sponsors (like lonely bankers, female engineers, retired old uncles and aunties, etc ) who are totally blind that there is an ocean of fish out there who would not give them attention but never thought why this particular Casanova would (result of not reading enough books and sheer princess fantasy of fairy tale). No point in saving nor advising such males or females because they are simply mesmerised. In fact, they will virtually turn around and accuse you of ruining their 'relationship'. Notice that social influencer still cannot let go ( with all the photos and video of memories) despite the mountains of witnesses and evidence of being 4 timed and gay-timed. 

These conclusions are also drawn from true personal experience. Stay away from such straight acting hunks if you value a better life. 

Guest What Tactics?
27 minutes ago, Guest BankerHunk said:

One of my ex-bf, the one on the left, is such a good example of a playground. Photograph being put up by one of the many guy he is cheating on.

His strategy is always the same, uses his charm and sweet-talking to win guys over - I was a naive one. Once won over, he will use words and actions to make-believe his love is real. I can’t help but acknowledge his tactics are way too similar to Ashry Owyong. In the end, I got cheated of love and money.

Shall not go into details how ridiculous his tactics was or I would say how foolish I was to be taken in. Especially through his use of social media in the past to coax me.

I am not here to stick my foot in the mess or to stir more shit. It must have been a difficult experience for you. But if you could say what people like him did to you, maybe more ppl can have a clearer picture of what to guard against. It would be good if you share more. Only if you want to.

Sometimes, when you suay, you suay all the way. Shit hits the ceiling!
-------

Man who drove girlfriend's car without license fined $2,200

0e2137f0-b95b-11e7-a169-c14a3bd7e479_wantingbyline.jpg
Wan Ting Koh
Reporter

15ffc490c01df45e1d1d88eb70cd1fba

Ashry Owyong Min, 24, was fined $2,200 for driving without a license, driving without insurance and driving a vehicle without its owner’s consent. (PHOTO: Video screengrab)

More

He drove his girlfriend’s car despite not having a license and ended up getting caught at a police roadblock along Yio Chu Kang Road.

For his actions, 24-year-old Ashry Owyong Min was fined a total of $2,200 at the State Courts on Thursday (4 January) after he pleaded guilty to one count of driving without a qualified license, one count of driving the car while lacking insurance, and one count of driving the car without the owner’s consent.

He was also disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles for a year.

Min, who has been in the social media spotlight recently after his ex-girlfriend, influencer Chloe Teo, uploaded a blog post on 27 December detailing how he allegedly “five-timed” her while they were still in a relationship. The post has since gone viral.

The car Min drove belonged to his girlfriend, 23-year-old Rhys Wong Sze Hwee.

Investigations revealed that at around 3.30am on 22 September last year, Min took Wong’s car keys from the dining room of her home while she was asleep in her room.

At around 4am, Min encountered a police roadblock while driving along Yio Chu Kang Road towards Upper Thomson Road. A police officer asked Min for his driver’s licence and discovered that he did not possess one. The officer then lodged a report against Min after taking down his particulars.

Dressed in a white shirt, black jeans and sneakers, Min told the court that he was “sorry” for the act and pleaded for leniency as he was “still studying”. He declined comment on the case when approached outside the State Courts.

For driving without a valid licence or driving a car without the owner’s consent, Min could have been jailed for up to three months or fined a maximum of $1,000 as a first offender on each charge. For driving a car without insurance, he could have been jailed up to three months and fined $1,000.

Edited by GachiMuchi

By now, you’ve probably read all about the epic saga that graced the end of 2017 — the long, dramatic tale of how social media “influencer” (ugh) Chloe Teo was part of a young man’s harem that included four girls and a dude.

Justice has been served, kinda. Infamous five-timing douche bro Ashry Owyong Min has been dragged to court and received a $2,200 fine yesterday for driving his primary girlfriend’s car without a license — or her permission — Yahoo News Singapore reported.

The 24-year-old pleaded guilty to one count of driving without a qualified license, one count of driving without insurance, and one count of driving a car without its owner’s consent.

Owyong was caught at about 4am on Sept. 22 last year after he was stopped at a police roadblock while driving along Yio Chu Kang Road towards Upper Thomson Road.

Turns out, he took his girlfriend’s car keys while she was asleep in her room and went out for a ride — police found out that he didn’t even have a driving license.

Yesterday, Owyong apologized to the court for his actions and pleaded for leniency, as he was “still studying,” according to the Yahoo report. On top of the fine, he was also banned from driving any vehicles for a year — but really, he got off light, considering that he could have been jailed for up to three months for driving without a license, and up to another three months’ jail for driving without insurance.

“Guard your heart, cause no one else will.”

a man looking at the camera© Provided by Coconuts Media Limited

Photo: Chloe Teo

In case you don’t know who the dude is, he was the subject of a very, very lengthy blog post made by Teo on Dec. 27 after she found out that she was just one of Owyong’s many other lovers. You should probably read the whole thing if you have the time (because it’s a rollercoaster of emotions and plot twists), but here’s a condensed version:

• Teo met Owyong on Tinder and hit it off, with the dude claiming that he was in the army’s spec ops, and will often go overseas for training and missions.
  • Throughout the relationship, he kept asking her to keep their relationship on the down low, because he’s a “private person.”
  • They went on a trip to Boracay, and she was in love. But when Teo put their adventures up on Instagram, somebody slid into her DMs. ’Twas Owyong’s girlfriend, who he’s been with for years. The dude claims that the girl was his sister. She was not.
  • A dozen other random girls started contacting Teo, telling her that he’s been flirting with them, too.
  • Turns out, this dude was also involved in a scandal some time ago when he recorded himself doing indecent poses and, er, other actions on camera. The video was leaked online.
  • He picks up girls in various cars — cars that belong to his multiple girlfriends or their families.
  • Numerous lies and gas lighting later, Teo discovered even more truths about Owyong. Mainly that he’s simply sponging money and resources from at least three other girlfriends and one Filipino boyfriend for years.
  • He’s still going around Tinder hitting on both ladies and dudes.

Really, that’s the best summary that we can do — there’s a lot more juicy details about Owyong that you can dig up in Teo’s now legendary blog post.

The post Infamous five-timing douche bro fined $2,200 for driving one of his girlfriend’s cars without a license appeared first on Coconuts.

Photo: Tinder screengrab via Chloe Teo: ashry 2© Provided by Coconuts Media Limited ashry 2

Wasted.

Such a good-looking guy but rotten on the inside.

One day, he will no longer have his looks, and then no one will take a second look at him, let alone be seen with him.

Hope he wakes up before it's too late.

Reminds me of an ex-colleague that I had. Also a very hot-looking married guy who was triple-timing his wife. Drives a sports car but goes around borrowing money from colleagues all the time.

Most hot guys if not all will f around.

Sad but true.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to SG Bi guy Ashry Owyong Cheating SAGA
  • Guest locked this topic