Male HQ

Myofascial Balance Massage (MBM) & Skin Rejuvenation Facial by Lex

myomas

Dear all,

I am providing Myofascial Balance Massage (MBM) for outcall service. In-call service at home will be announced as soon as it's ready for operation.

Brief Description of the Myofascial Balance Massage (MBM):

• focus on removing certain discomforts, uneasiness and imbalances to bring the body back to our basic nature, using deep bodywork techniques;
  • done with a combination of systematic strokes with hands, fist, fingers, knuckles, forearm and elbow to really massage into various levels of muscles and tissues.

Some of the Benefits MBM:

• Release hidden tension in muscles, remove stress, detoxifying the organs, tissues and the systems, promote blood circulation;
  • open up tight muscles and tissues and releases the joints;
  • creates a profound balance, peace, serenity and relaxation to the receiver; 
  • effective in releasing the old traumas, patterns deals with some psychological issues; 
  • will be a transformative session, bringing a profound freshness to the mind and body.

Rate:  $90 / 80 mins

Beside massage service, I’ll be providing Skin Rejuvenation Facial service. The facial treatment cleanses skin thoroughly, and exfoliating the most upper layer dead skin, revealing the true and healthy complexion you desire.

Products used throughout the treatment are clinically proven and positive results can be seen in short period. This is especially effective for dull and tired skin. Clear and radiance skin will definitely boost your self confidence more in this new year. Rate for facial: $50 

Operation hours: 9am to 9pm (last call)

Contact: Feel free to drop me a message in here or email address (myofascial.massage.sg@gmail.com) for appointment and inquiry.

THANK YOU.

Lex

myofascial.jpg.3cb71dc4ec7be1624d8a91ff54bb91a2.jpgmyofascial1.jpg.4965e3aa02daba4b8750b2e476df4576.jpg

facial man.jpg

Edited by myomas
Additional service

• myomas changed the title to Myofascial Balance Massage (MBM) Massage by Lex
2 minutes ago, myomas said:

Yeah, I’m targeting area around Tiong Bahru, River Valley or Outram. 

I trust the massage lovers will be happier because even if they live in woodlands, tamps, jurong east, their office could be at the town area , so it is better to go straight from workplace instead

Dear all,

Happy New Year and would like to introduce latest service provided starting from this month. 

Beside massage service, I’ll be providing skin rejuvenation facial service. The facial treatment cleanses skin thoroughly, and exfoliating the most upper layer dead skin, revealing the true and healthy complexion you desire.

Products used throughout the treatment are clinically proven and positive results can be seen in short period. This is especially effective for dull and tired skin. Clear and radiance skin will definitely boost your self confidence more in this new year. 

The facial treatment is only $50. PM for more details and booking on the massage and facial treatment services. 

Thank you.

Dear all, 

As promised, in call service for massage and facial treatment is almost ready for business. PM me for more details. 

Thank you and looking forward to serve you soon. Please contact me in here or line (myofascial.lex) for appointment and inquiry. 

Regards,

Lex 

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/03/2018 at 11:24 AM, MJK said:

Anyone knows Lex status? 

Dear all,

I am Chinese, 32 yrs old, 176cm and 72kg.

Just an update here, I’ll be away from 8 April to 14 April 2018. As such, I’ll be extending the operation hours from 8am to 10pm(last call) for this week to accommodate more appointments. 

PM me for more details. Thank you and looking forward to serve you guys.

Regards,

Lex 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

I’ll be resuming business by tomorrow noon time and slot is available for booking. 

Like to take this opportunity to introduce the latest addition to the facial masque - Detox Charcoal Mud Treatment. The masque is effective in:

- Absorb oil and Reduce oiliness

- Refines pores

- Promotes cells turnover,

leaving skin feeling revitalised and restore skins natural balance. It acts like a magnet to attract pore clogging impurities and environmental toxins.

PM me for more details and see you guys soon.

Regards,

Lex 

Dear All,

Great to be able to see everyone again after the BW Downtime.

Just 2 updates now

1. I’ll be away from 8 May to 14 May 2018. 

2. Mother's day promotion for skin care products. PM me if you still have no idea what to get for your mummy.

PM me for more details and appointment for facial treatment and massage service.

Regards,

Lex

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

I am providing full body massage and facial treatment service, incall and outcall are available. 

Brief Description of the full body Massage:

• focus on removing certain discomforts, uneasiness and imbalances to bring the body back to our basic nature, using deep bodywork techniques;
  • done with a combination of systematic strokes with hands, fist, fingers, knuckles, forearm and elbow to really massage into various levels of muscles and tissues.

Rate for massage:  $90 / 80 mins

The Facial Treatment:

• cleanses skin thoroughly, and exfoliating the most upper layer dead skin, revealing the true and healthy complexion you desire.;
  •  products used throughout the treatment are clinically proven and positive results can be seen in short period;
  • specially effective for dull and tired skin

Rate for facial: $50 

Operation hours: 8:30am to 10pm (last call)

Contact: Feel free to drop me a message in here or email address (myofascial.massage.sg@gmail.com) for appointment and inquiry.

THANK YOU.

Lex

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

I am providing full body massage and facial treatment service, incall and outcall are available. Full body Massage for 80 minutes is $90 and Facial Treatment for S50.

Feel free to drop me a message in here or email address (myofascial.massage.sg@gmail.com) or line (myofascial.lex) for appointment and inquiry.

THANK YOU.

Lex