Male HQ
Married Guy

Discreet - Bi - Married Men Coffee Club

On 01/01/2018 at 8:45 AM, Married Guy said:

Hi Guys....let us meet for a cup of coffee or tea and share our stories and experiences. This is a Non sexual activity, more of a support group. No age, race or body shape discriminationNo date and location yet. 

Thanks for sharing a cup of coffee with me. Your wisdom added value in my life. And thanks for making me laugh, i really needed that. I really think youre cute and charming. Too bad youre not looking for a buddy, thanks for your honesty. Maybe in another place and time.  

Edited by Married4Married

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:22 PM, RolexSubmariner said:

Beer and wine will be much better than coffee :clap:  is nice to know you are organising one for this category. 

so typical of married men, from your name to your choice

Pubic,

they will not accept non-married

Edited by lovehandle

2 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

Aiya lovahandle .. y u like that :(

hee hee, ask for their sympathy then

they might break a rule for a cutie on a condition: sit on their lapse when helping to pour drinks (not coffee or tea)

Nice to know such grp exist... any merpup materialized yet? 

14 hours ago, Married Guy said:

Come, lets set a date and time.  

Let keep the group small maybe 4-5 so that we could still talk to each other.  

Would love to have coffee but one on one only.  

On 01/01/2018 at 8:45 AM, Married Guy said:

Hi Guys....let us meet for a cup of coffee or tea and share our stories and experiences. This is a Non sexual activity, more of a support group. No age, race or body shape discriminationNo date and location yet. 

I really really hope to see you again. Thanks for the coffee and for chatting with me.  Hoping to hold your hands in public one day. 

Edited by SuckUSuckMe

I imagine the agenda would be: 

• How to keep secrets from your wife and family
  • Ways to maintain an affair
  • How to sexually satisfy your wife and lover at the same time
  • 101 lies you can tell your wife to keep her from being suspicious
  • How to approach the wife to participate in a 3-way with your lover
  • 101 ways to deny that you enjoy sucking dick

30 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Lol. Agenda not bad eh

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

Good agenda for start

15 hours ago, doncoin said:

@doncoin good one.

Whilst I don't view married men positively, I am sure they have reasons for what they are doing. After all, YOLO

6 hours ago, Boydsg said:

@doncoin good one.

Whilst I don't view married men positively, I am sure they have reasons for what they are doing. After all, YOLO

i agree, however, I think it is a choice that they've made, and given the circumstances it is not an easy one. I do sympathise them, and the secrets and lies they have to keep and construct from their significant other, which makes the term "significant other" ironic, not to mention their families and loved ones. There is also the reality of living with the fear of getting caught or being outed. Even if they meet someone whom they really like, they cannot fall in love. That is not an option since they are already married, and the person they fell in love with is a man. As such, there is wall there that more or less limits the relationship to a physical one. It is a complex situation, and short of coming out, the other option is to keep it on the down low with hopes of never getting caught. 

Well it a simple and easy. Can keep personal fellings, politic and whatever biting issue to yourself . Just be nice be yourself no need to create drama and give due respect on people belief and also space for anyone who want to be 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, SuckUSuckMe said:

I really really hope to see you again. Thanks for the coffee and for chatting with me.  Hoping to hold your hands in public one day. 

wow! oredy meet up! must be nice encounter

No beer cos we going for cost effective . Dont want to be seen like old folk sitting bloody sleezy with the ugly  china woman serving.

PREFER COFFEE NO HEART PAIN AND MENTAL TORTURE AFTER DRINKING.

On ‎29‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:40 AM, Married Guy said:

Trust me it was "NOT" a nice encounter heheheh

isn't it in a small group?

I guess all of u didn't set expectations hence larger disapptmt

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

isn't it in a small group?

I guess all of u didn't set expectations hence larger disapptmt

Actually it was a 1 to 1 meeting only. The actual meeting was ok.  It was after that is not so ok.  He went to a chat group and started saying things...  that is not cool.  Just have to be more careful.  So many crazy people over the net.  

24 minutes ago, Married Guy said:

Actually it was a 1 to 1 meeting only. The actual meeting was ok.  It was after that is not so ok.  He went to a chat group and started saying things...  that is not cool.  Just have to be more careful.  So many crazy people over the net.  

So sorry to hear that

that s also why y i dislike chat grps

grps r formed for a professnl sharing eg proj based or eg on a common topic

cny goodies or gathering date to b set

not for anyone to share his pers view abt another human esp on his negativity

unless he aims to caution all that this person is a cheater or mB etc

if not, there s no reason to announce anything personal abt the person

i believe if u have anythng abt a person’s characteristics, (or things to clarify)u may wanna spk to him in private

leave the mass comm (or u need ur grp to judge/dcide)only at the chat grp or soc platform 

but at least for your case, after the meetup, u get to see the real him!!& the sessn itself was a good experience

Mly married 52 178 73 can add me, but I’m a little quiet. I mean I don’t talk much..

line id:  isisis15 

Edited by Whitehair

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Will_90
      Hi pm me with your stats and cock pic 
    • By JaO
      So these past few days, i am steadily losing weight. However, i'm still eating normal and stuff, and still gymming almost everyday. The thing is, in the past, i never lost weight despite doing this so i am wondering why now lol. Im eating the same as before and doing the same as before.. I'm not sure if i'm losing muscle mass or fats. Anyone in the same boat/ or to give advice and experience?
    • By heliumduck
      Gay and Can't Find a Partner?
      Learn How Gay Men Can Overcome the Hurdles and Find Mr. Right
      Posted Sep 07, 2014

OK, so, you’re gay, you want to find a partner and eventually a husband; someone with whom to share your life. However, you just can’t seem to meet the right guy or make the right connection. You keep coming up empty-handed, stymied in your efforts, no matter what you try. All of this talk of legalized marriage just seems to make things worse, adding pressure from friends, family, and even yourself.

You think, maybe it’s just not possible for gay men to have long-term relationships. There must be some truth to the old joke: “What does a gay man bring on a second date?” Response: “What second date?” You would be ready to throw in the towel, if it weren’t for your best friend who met someone and is now in a happy relationship for the past 2 years—or that middle-aged couple who live in your building and who just celebrated 25 years together with a trip to Paris. So you end up wondering “What’s the matter with me? What am I doing wrong?”

As an openly gay man with over thirty years of experience as a therapist, I have seen scores of single gay men sabotage their efforts to find a partner, placing obstacles in their own path —without having the slightest idea as to what they are doing and why. Fortunately, I have also learned how to identify and name these self-defeating and often hidden hurdles—and have discovered that they are beliefs that too many gay men repeat to themselves, often without even knowing it. They are as follows:
        “The real truth is, I am unlovable.” In my experience, this internalized belief is the poison that prevents some gay men from building a healthy relationship, and also why many mess up the ones they already have. There’s a reason for this. Few of us grow up unscathed by family, peers, and a society hostile to our attractions and behaviors. Some of us have been bullied as children; physically, verbally, and emotionally abused at tender ages by our peers and family members for being gay before we even recognized and understood our same-sex attractions. This toxic internalized belief is further ingrained if we have been treated harshly (or abandoned) by our fathers, the first men in our lives to teach us about our value in the eyes of other males. Sadly, these wounds are difficult to heal, and as a result, can leave gay men with the sense that we are unlovable and thus unworthy of love, affection, and happiness.  
      In my clinical and personal experiences, these feelings can be so deeply hidden as to be difficult to recognize, articulate and resolve. My clients rarely, initially state or even recognize that they feel unworthy of love, but their behaviors tell a different story. One telltale sign is obsessive jealousy. Once in a relationship you may feel a constant need to control the other partner to make sure he stays connected and faithful to you. In addition, you seek never ending reassurance (checking his cell phone, needing to know where he is at all times, demanding he tells you he loves you all of the time--you get the idea). What belies these feelings and behaviors is the fear that you are is so flawed that you cannot attract and keep a partner without monitoring and controlling him—even though these behaviors ironically push him away.

Another way feeling unlovable manifests is in the choice of partner. Read on.   "It is impossible to meet the right guy."No doubt, finding the right partner is not easy. Remember, you are looking for a life mate; that glass slipper is hardly one size fits all, and very few men will qualify. For sure, so much of the gay male world is way too focused on looks, youth, the gym, partying, and fast hookups; so searching for Mr. Right is like looking for a needle in a gaystack. However, feeling subconsciously unlovable or unworthy can again rear its head here through your choices. That muscled, tattooed bad boy is hotter than hell, and great in bed, but is he showing any sign that he is ready to settle down? You seek a man who wants a monogamous relationship, but do you really think you'll find him on Manhunt, Grindr or Scruff? (Trust me, these prowling tigers do not change their stripes once they are hitched.) Perhaps you have a bit of a fetish for the strong silent type. (They always seem to ooze masculinity, don’t they?) But if you need sharing communication and emotional reassurance, you may find that the mysterious brooder is actually an unresponsive “cold fish” after a few months. Is he really the one for you? Or how about the guy who gives you the chase, sending hopelessly mixed signals that are impossible to understand, such as ignoring you for periods of time alternating with romantic texting—leaving you wondering “does he or doesn’t he?” Isn’t this a dead end? (Answer: Yes, honey, it is.)
          Perhaps your close friends have rolled their eyes as they’ve watched you repeatedly making poor partner choices, trying to make husbands out of men who are unavailable. If you find yourself consistently in these patterns, perhaps you are, as the song goes, looking for love in all the wrong places. At a deeper level, this could be an indication that you don’t feel worthy enough to be loved—or, perhaps even more perplexing—you do not really want to be in a relationship and don’t know it yet.  
      “I should be in a relationship.” In the old days, when I was coming out, being gay had more of an outlaw quality. Nonmonogamy was a political statement, and gay rights advocates saw marriage as constrictive, patriarchal, heterocentric, flawed (perhaps due to the 50% failure rate) and therefore not worthy of pursuit, especially in light of how gay men of the era were still getting ejected from their jobs, homes, families and blackmailed and arrested for who they were. For sure, the pendulum has swung far in the other direction. Contrary to heterosexual fears, legal gay marriage has given the institution an enormous boost in importance. Where it’s legal, same sex couples are getting married in droves, and some gay weddings are so theatrical and over the top that they can actually be intimidating (See the Saturday Night Live skit: Xanax for Gay Weddings http://vimeo.com/67930171%20for a hilarious send up of this phenomenon). This can all translate into feelings of pressure to couple up. Unfortunately, along with legal marriage comes the risk of inheriting straight society’s “couple-centrism,” which is the idea that being single is wrong, sad, and a sign of psychological problems that need to be “fixed.” This is just plain wrong. Not everyone needs to be in a couple nor should be. Many single gay men are happy, valuing their autonomy and personal freedom (like the muscled bad boy described above). There are things many men have to give up to be in a couple. No problem there, but one needs to be honest with oneself about his true needs and wants and do the (hard) work of freeing oneself from societal and family pressures.

Like that girl in Frozen, you need to “let it go.” Perhaps your hurdle is a previous relationship that you just can’t shake. I have worked with many gay widowers—guys with good relationship track records, who are anxiously seeking a new mate, but are sabotaging themselves in the ways described above. Upon close examination, we jointly discovered their worry that if they got romantically involved with someone else, they would be abandoning their previous mate. I have had several grieving gay men tell me: “If I move on, it will be like I am forgetting him” which is just not true.
      A variation of this theme is when a relationship ends, but you just don’t want to let go of it—even if the guy is still alive. You might still be living together, or stay best friends. You are no longer official partners, but worry if you met someone, he would be upset—or perhaps you would, because it would be too painful to finally say good bye.

A wise teacher once told me that once we have been in a relationship, it never really fully ends—Even if we have been divorced or our partner has died, the heart never fully lets go. However, the good news is the heart’s capacity is not limited by physical space. Instead of getting rid of the old loves, the heart makes room for new ones—but we have to be willing to open up and welcome them. .

So, how do we figure out what’s getting in the way and how do we fix it? Here are some ideas:
      Know Thyself. For sure, a first step is to recognize your patterns. Does anything you have read thus far seem familiar? Even a little bit? Take the time to reflect on your behavior and how you might be getting in your own way. You might even ask one of your good, trusted girlfriends (of any gender) for their honest feedback. Be sure to give them permission to risk hurting your feelings. It might sting but it could be worth it.

Love Thyself. Many people just keep making the same mistakes without taking the time to pause, breathe and figure out what’s really happening. Do this in a loving way, giving yourself the messages of compassion, patience and acceptance—no beating yourself up! (Hasn’t the world done that to you enough?) Reflect upon what you learned from your family and peers about how lovable you are—or aren’t (!) Remember, as a gay man, you have survived lots of indirect and direct messages that there was something wrong with you, which has left scars. You are not alone. Gay men have been taught to be think of ourselves as unlovable. So now, make a promise yourself to intercept and interrupt any self-talk that continues this tendency.

Therapy? I am not one of those therapists who think everyone needs psychotherapy. Many can figure out their behavioral patterns on their own and then proceed to change them. However, a good therapist can help you understand how wounds from the past, long-believed to be dead and buried, can reemerge like zombies when and where you least expect them. He or she can do this by helping you, 1) identify how you are getting in your own way; 2) figure out why you are doing this; 3) help you find ways to love yourself better and thus free you up to find men who are, in turn, healthy and good husband material, or 4) live happily single, as you were meant to be.
      In the words of one our most prominent modern day philosophers, Ru Paul (who else?): “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you ever gonna’ love someone else? Can I get an Amen?” Amen!
    • By GachiMuchi
      15 Singaporeans Share Their Greatest Fears – FOMO Isn’t One Of Them

Growing up, us millennials have been labelled many things, reckless, fortunate, social media slaves and even avocado toast connoisseur, but I draw the line at phrases such as nonchalant, carefree and entitled. From worrying about the ever-rising cost of living to striving for a more #woke and inclusive society, we have a lot more on our plates than just romance related problems and Instagram-spawned rainbow food.
      Determined to dispute the reputation that millennials have ‘earned’, I’ve decided to ask 15 millennials what their greatest fear are. And no, FOMO isn’t on the list.
      1. NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY
      My greatest fear is not having enough money to support myself. Without money, I wouldn’t be able to afford basic necessities like food and water. Even public transport will be inaccessible for me. Plus, I don’t like to rely on other people. If I have no money, I’ll have to go around borrowing money from others and I personally hate doing so.
      – Melissa, 27
      2. NOT LIVING UP TO EXPECTATIONS
      Since young, many people have told me that they see a lot of potential in me. Be it doctor, lawyer, or a successful businessman, they are convinced that I’m going to do great things. Because of that, I’m always fearful that I’m not going to reach that level of potential that they’ve set out for me. Thus, I always push myself to work hard everyday so that I’ll be able to match up to their expectations of me.
      – Daniel, 26
      3. SETTLING FOR AN UNFULFILLED LIFE
      In Singapore, a lot of emphasis is placed on financial success. My parents want me to have a corporate job so that I’ll be financially stable, but that’s not where my passion lies. So I made a promise to myself to ‘sell out’ and settle for something else instead of chasing after my passion.
      – Edirina, 20
      4. LOSING MY LOVED ONES
      As a mother of two, family means a great deal to me. I had my first child when I was just 19 and it has taught me so much about love, patience, family and compromise. I’m really grateful for my parents, my husband, and my two little girls. I can’t imagine life without any of my loved ones.
      – Esther, 26
      5. GETTING KICKED OUT OF HOME FOR COMING OUT
      As with most asian families, my mom is conservative and fierce (aka tiger mom). As much as I love her and am thankful for her bringing me up all these years, I’m afraid of coming out to my family as I don’t want to risk getting kicked out. I’m not sure that their love for me will be able to overpower the disdain they have towards more liberal ideas.
      – Scott, 25
      6. SELF-IMPOSED INADEQUACY
      My parents are super chill and they let me do whatever I deem fit. Because of that, I’ve always had really high expectations of myself as I feel that if I don’t take control of my own life, no one will. Further fueled by my own insecurities, the thought of being inadequate in any sense, be it at work or life in general, just doesn’t sit well with me.
      – Zul, 24
      7. BEING JUDGED
      Back in primary school, I was always afraid of getting called to answer a question in class as I was afraid that if I get the answer wrong, people would laugh at me and make nasty comments about me behind my back. I would get anxious easily and sometimes, that stops me from doing the things that I like. Because of my anxiety, I would always be afraid that people are judging me, even if they aren’t.
      – Anna, 25
      8. NOT GOING TO HEAVEN
      Whether you’re religious or not, I’m pretty sure that you know what Hell is about: basically, a lifetime of torture. I wouldn’t want to end up going to Hell because I don’t want to suffer and be tortured for the rest of my life. I can’t even handle life, how am I supposed to handle Hell?! In my religion, we believe that Heaven is a really great place to be at. So I want to end up there when I die and just enjoy.
      – Matthew, 21
      9. LOSING MY ARMS
      I’m a designer and an avid gymmer so my physical body parts mean alot to me. Thus, I would say that my greatest fear is losing my arms as that will mean that I can’t do the things that I like anymore. I can’t imagine living life without designing, drawing, painting, and weightlifting.
      – Jan, 26
      10. DEATH
      I fear death as it means that the whole world will continue to go on without me after I’ve passed and I’ll be non-existent and slowly forgotten. I also fear the unknown. None of us truly knows what is going to happen after we’re dead, and that scares me.
      – Shi Ling, 27
      11. DYING ALONE
      I’m a romantic. I believe in ‘The One’ and I yearn to meet someone whom I’m able to connect with on all wavelengths. So I’d say my greatest fear is not being able to find someone that can stimulate me both intellectually and emotionally and I’ll die alone, with nobody to love and no one to love me back.
      – Mabel, 22
      12. NEVER BEING ABLE TO LOVE MYSELF
      As a child, I was overweight and ugly. I would get picked on by my peers and my parents would make insensitive comments about my appearance. I wasn’t taught how to love myself and I grew to be my own worst critic. Till now, I struggle with low self-love and I can’t seem to be comfortable in my own skin. I guess my greatest fear would be that I will never be able to learn to love myself for who I am till the day I die.
      – Alethea, 21
      13. LOSING CONTROL OF MYSELF
      Not having control over my own life and decisions, be it consciously or physically. Maybe I’ve been watching too much ‘Black Mirror’ but I imagine not being able to control my own thoughts or actions and that’s so scary!
      – Alanna, 22
      14. BEING THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE
      As I grew up in a family where sibling rivalry is ever present, I always pride myself in being different from my sister so that my parents wouldn’t compare us as much. I think that led me to always strive to be different from everyone else.
      – Melodie, 20
      15. NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE IT
      It’s very competitive in the Arts industry so I’m always pushing myself to learn more and create things that are fresh and unique. I really want to be an Artist and I can’t foresee myself doing anything else, so my greatest fear would be not succeeding in the field that I’m passionate about.
      – Karen, 20
      NOT JUST YOUNG AND NONCHALENT
      After speaking with these millennials, I realised that many of us have very practical concerns. Most of us just tend to keep our concerns to ourselves as we’re afraid that our worries will be deemed insignificant because of our young age. But that shouldn’t matter. Be it age 18 or 35, we’ve all got our own set of worries and problems that we have to deal with.
      We might be young and throwing around phrases like YOLO and ‘live fast, die young’ but our worries don’t just consist the common irrational fears and superficial wants, many of them stemmed from our upbringing and culture.
      So here’s the age-old question I’m throwing back at you, what’s your greatest fear and how do you deal with it? Share with us in the comments below!
      Also read, 8 Singaporeans Shared Snapshots Of What Depression Was Like For Them.
      RELATED ITEMS:CAREER, FEAR, FEAR OF DEATH, INSECURITIES, LGBTQ, MONEY, PASSION, SINGAPOREAN FEARS, SINGAPOREAN WORRIES, WORRIES  
counter