Male HQ

accidentally brush someone down there (front part)

lovehandle

How would u react , if u  accidentally brush a man's crotch area? (sorry, what a topic to start in the new year)
pretend u did nothing or lightly apologise , anything more creative?

(I don't think I did that to a man before)

If it s a lady , eg u accidentally touch her breast, (that I have done it before for sure)
ignore if it s a total stranger, apologise if it is someone I knew

If you accidentally brush a woman on her breast, you could end up getting a tight slap or worse, find yourself in hot soup when she make a police report of you molesting her.  

You will have very little chance to get acquitted.

if you brush against a man’s couch, legally the man cannot sue you for outraging his modesty (according to the Singapore law) but you may end up with black eye, broken nose or worse dislocated jaw and losing a few teeth. 

Be wise, NEVER try doing such stupid thing. Hope you get wiser in 2018!

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

the topic is “accidental” and nothing to discuss on legality or premediated actions

You try and if you get into trouble, you tell the police and the judge it’s “accidental” lor. See got people believe you or not. Accidental....so many accidental, I also “accidentally” strike lottery le. :whistle:

Not try

no1 is asking anyone to try

it s on how do u react?????? Just apolog or....

no1 is asking u to try

eg a thread on asking how do u react after a family quarrel

get together again?

or have a meal

or all kept silence

no1 is asking anyone to try quarrel

it s asking how do one react 

If u do not evn understand , pls do not spend your effort commenting here

go somewhere else and pray for some wisdom please instead(as proposed by you)

If you want to start a thread or a topic, you must be prepared for good an bad comments. Otherwise, don’t start a thread.

Why would I wanna quarrel with you? 

You really got a big problem. That’s why you have so many “enemies” here. 

Enough said. 

Edited by bluerunner

I have Alwys welcome bad comments, i even proposed to what u should b praying for

but will nt want the topic to change 

i didnt say u r here to quarrel,&  i m quoting egs of how do u react

whether i have enemies or not, is nt a discussion here too.... the enemies r welcome to take on me anytime if they dare to

5 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

If you want to start a thread or a topic, you must be prepared for good an bad comments. Otherwise, don’t start a thread.

Why would I wanna quarrel with you? 

You really got a big problem. That’s why you have so many “enemies” here. 

Enough said. 

If someone deliberately move precariously close to me, & I accidentally brushed against their crotch.. does that count?

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.

no,Sam

it has to be totally unintentional , for your case is indeed unintentional but not sure why did the person do it so deliberately, maybe wanna get near a handsome guy

might be a gal

4 minutes ago, Samuel Lim said:

If someone deliberately move precariously close to me, & I accidentally brushed against their crotch.. does that count?

14 hours ago, mango_juice said:

depends how hard the brush was.. just like if hit too hard on any other part of the body also will apologise but if is just lightly brush will pretend nothing happen hehehe.. maybe try to brush again

unfair loh, if try to brush again esp if it is a handsome or someone  u liked (but will be sued)

few years ago, I took MRT at night from City Hall to TPY. I was standing near the door as the car train was quiet full (not that packed, though). Then came aboard 3 average looking girls. They chatted so eagerly with each other, but the funny thing was, they sorted of circled/beleaguered me. Their circle became smaller and with MRT swaying, i tried my best not to keep my hands within my body so as not to touch them. I couldnt hold my hands out to touch any part of the car in this peculiar position, hence I used my legs to firmly keep my position.

But they kept swaying too and 1 or 2 of them accidentally touched my arms with their breasts. They acted as if nothing happened. I also looked other direction, as I was taller than them.

I didn`t know what to do as I couldn`t move to other part of the car. Luckily after about 2 stops i could move away. 

And all the while I thought only male molested female :P 

3 hours ago, doddysapta said:

few years ago, I took MRT at night from City Hall to TPY. I was standing near the door as the car train was quiet full (not that packed, though). Then came aboard 3 average looking girls. They chatted so eagerly with each other, but the funny thing was, they sorted of circled/beleaguered me. Their circle became smaller and with MRT swaying, i tried my best not to keep my hands within my body so as not to touch them. I couldnt hold my hands out to touch any part of the car in this peculiar position, hence I used my legs to firmly keep my position.

But they kept swaying too and 1 or 2 of them accidentally touched my arms with their breasts. They acted as if nothing happened. I also looked other direction, as I was taller than them.

I didn`t know what to do as I couldn`t move to other part of the car. Luckily after about 2 stops i could move away. 

It could be on purpose haha! Girls tend to do that boob brushing thing if they really like you or are interested in you :) .

Just now, Sibelius said:

It could be on purpose haha! Girls tend to do that boob brushing thing if they really like you or are interested in you :) .

wow! insight sia

then all of u shd look very gd, no wonder they....

3 hours ago, doddysapta said:

Years back, I took mrt after work from city hall to home. I saw this guy standing at the other side of the door looking very normal, when the mrt door opens and he waited for me to go in first. As I was going in, he quickly walked past me and brushed my dick using his hand and YES I got hard by the sensitive touch bloody cb. I stared at him and he gave a creepy smirk smile. I guess he was afraid I will do something and he quickly alight the next stop. 

Just now, jocker said:

Years back, I took mrt after work from city hall to home. I saw this guy standing at the other side of the door looking very normal, when the mrt door opens and he waited for me to go in first. As I was going in, he quickly walked past me and brushed my dick using his hand and YES I got hard by the sensitive touch bloody cb. I stared at him and he gave a creepy smirk smile. I guess he was afraid I will do something and he quickly alight the next stop. 

wow  an erection so easily??????? creepy smirk? is he gay or is he hinting u something?

I was reading from another thread, somebody said just a simple waxing is enough to make him pre cum and cum , oh dear and the therapist has to wipe it off
unless someone touch my erogenous zone if not, wont get hard @all
It is like tellg me when a doc check u down there, u  get erection so easily? must use a female doc to test instead

2 minutes ago, jocker said:

When you are young, getting hard is easy, Lol.

no, when I was much younger and young, an arousal has to come with the notion of sexual arousal first

nurses and docs do check on us but I don't rem (unless it is a pretty nurse or handsome doc for some)

At the tailor, getting a suit made. Was standing on the platform with half finished pants, and the tailor was measuring the inseam to make sure they fit properly. His hand, and head bumped on my crotch a few times, while the assistant held the pants up around my waist. I don't think the tailor is gay, but he definitely knows how to flirt. 

Love. 

Just now, -Ignored- said:

no, when I was much younger and young, an arousal has to come with the notion of sexual arousal first

nurses and docs do check on us but I don't rem (unless it is a pretty nurse or handsome doc for some)

Everyone has its own sensitivity, and which checkup require doc to touch your dick lol. 

1 minute ago, doncoin said:

At the tailor, getting a suit made. Was standing on the platform with half finished pants, and the tailor was measuring the inseam to make sure they fit properly. His hand, and head bumped on my crotch a few times, while the assistant held the pants up around my waist. I don't think the tailor is gay, but he definitely knows how to flirt. 

but I tot measuring the part is a must?

most imptly , did  u get erected?

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

but I tot measuring the part is a must?

most imptly , did  u get erected?

Definitely measuring is a must for a good fit in a suit. 

Nope. I didn't get an erection, but he did have a good view since I wore a jock that day.

Love. 

Definitely measuring is a must for a good fit in a suit. 

Nope. I didn't get an erection, but he did have a good view since I wore a jock that day.

ya and I trust no erection is not due to age right?
anyway u wore a jock and he can view it? so u r naked waist down? no wonder he flirt w u?

is that in aust?

we usu meet our tailors with everything on, an expert tailor will pull and adjust his measuring tape professional to ensure the best measurement is obtained . wouldn't he?

(not sure but seemed like many gays may like it overly tight down there, for sure not me esp weight will increase) esp when we r not getting ultra thick fabrics for winter type

Tailor is in US. Erection is not so much age, but I personally find it inappropriate, and I had to mentally distract myself every time he accidentally brushes against my crotch. 

To clarify, this was more of a fitting since the measurements were already taken previously. As mentioned, the pants were half finished, and I had wanted the waist to be a little lower. So he had to make the adjustments to make sure everything is in proportion. I like my suits fitted, it was a little bonus treat to myself at that time to get one tailored versus off the rack. 

Love. 

13 minutes ago, jocker said:

Everyone has its own sensitivity, and which checkup require doc to touch your dick lol. 

some gays and straights opted for circumcision upon adulthood
my friend went to see a doc about tightness there but he doesn't want a circum, several rounds of consultation

prostate examination? (many claimed they faced an erection upon erection)

When I got acne over there, I see a doc to ensure that I m 100% safe too

I believe I have friends who have urine problem too

Some went for a longer surgical operation (due to accident or whatever) and if the op is more than a certain hours, the nurse would need to insert the tube for urination

as well as some who went for tailoring for pants, and many freeball (though I disagree w many freeball)  the tape for sure will be slide over that area regardless u freeball or not

Tailor is in US. Erection is not so much age, but I personally find it inappropriate, and I had to mentally distract myself every time he accidentally brushes against my crotch. 

To clarify, this was more of a fitting since the measurements were already taken previously. As mentioned, the pants were half finished, and I had wanted the waist to be a little lower. So he had to make the adjustments to make sure everything is in proportion. I like my suits fitted, it was a little bonus treat to myself at that time to get one tailored versus off the rack. 

yes, me too

at all professional setting , I will not erect

eg be it after work I m on my way home on a packed public trpt w my biz clothes on, I m a professional worker, so no erection

b it in a service shop, or professional spa, so long I m a clean customer, I will not allow any thoughts to go thru my mind
(dept store staff - can be a female) will help to make measurements for further alterations, they will brush a few times but I have to keep it professional esp so when the biz pants r meant for a business setting

until I change the setting to my own private bedroom (but no1 get to my room for now) or bathhouses, then I m no longer in a professional setting

having said that , if the tailor is really my cup of tea, erm I .......I ...........

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, me too

at all professional setting , I will not erect

eg be it after work I m on my way home on a packed public trpt w my biz clothes on, I m a professional worker, so no erection

b it in a service shop, or professional spa, so long I m a clean customer, I will not allow any thoughts to go thru my mind
(dept store staff - can be a female) will help to make measurements for further alterations, they will brush a few times but I have to keep it professional esp so when the biz pants r meant for a business setting

until I change the setting to my own private bedroom (but no1 get to my room for now) or bathhouses, then I m no longer in a professional setting

having said that , if the tailor is really my cup of tea, erm I .......I ...........

Exactly. People in the service industry are people too, and not everyone needs to or wants to see your boner. 

The only time I will confess to getting the occasional erection is when I am getting waxed, and I tend to apologise about it, since the guy I go to is really good at keeping me bare down there. 

Love. 

Ngee ann poly has this Dialogue in the dark where you can experience the life of a blind man. There was a girl infront of me (we have to walk in a line), maybe 1.5-ish, we get to feel around our surrounding in complete darkness and yup, accident happens. I apologized frantically. 

I 'accidentally' brushed against men's crotches many times especially on crowded mrt trains.  if they move away I take it they prefer non-contact and leave it as that. no  apologies just pretend it didn't happen and avoid that person.  if he is okay with being brushed against then i try again.  when they moved nearer to where i am, i get the hint and launch my attack.  just yesterday there was this young guy carrying a bag which was placed in front of his crotch.  when the train got really crowded and my buttocks were pressed hard against his bag, he moved his bag to his side so that his crotch was pressing hard on my bums.  i took the hint and moved one step back and he pushed his crotch forward by at least a couple of inches.  then the fun began...

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

10 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Whether or not I know the person, I will lightly apologise and then smile to him for what I did to him accidentally / unintentionally.

Next, I will look at his eyes and face to check if I can sense something extra.

Who knows he is enjoying this moment?

clever, and nothing esc from gay's eyes? (gaydar)

wow! ! that makes me think of those dinner/restaurants to eat in total darkness , what if I accidentally touch/hit the waiter /waitress in darkness? (he might pour the soup on me)

the darkness meals/exercises can create very meaningful dialogues/sessions - many learnt a lot from those sessions

12 hours ago, javier91 said:

Ngee ann poly has this Dialogue in the dark where you can experience the life of a blind man. There was a girl infront of me (we have to walk in a line), maybe 1.5-ish, we get to feel around our surrounding in complete darkness and yup, accident happens. I apologized frantically. 

Just now, kimlo777 said:

I 'accidentally' brushed against men's crotches many times especially on crowded mrt trains.  if they move away I take it they prefer non-contact and leave it as that. no  apologies just pretend it didn't happen and avoid that person.  if he is okay with being brushed against then i try again.  when they moved nearer to where i am, i get the hint and launch my attack.  just yesterday there was this young guy carrying a bag which was placed in front of his crotch.  when the train got really crowded and my buttocks were pressed hard against his bag, he moved his bag to his side so that his crotch was pressing hard on my bums.  i took the hint and moved one step back and he pushed his crotch forward by at least a couple of inches.  then the fun began...

kimlo

if he is a young guy, I suspect he is knows that as an elderly u wont be doing anything disrespectful to him for sure

15 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

kimlo

if he is a young guy, I suspect he is knows that as an elderly u wont be doing anything disrespectful to him for sure

oh no nothing disrespectful ... just respecting his wish to be molested!!!

All in sex is fair.

59 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

Haha the same thing happened to me as well. The difference with my experience is that the guy was grunting in frustration everytime the train jerked and his dick got harder as my butt pressed against his crotch. Yours sounds amazing tho

32 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Haha the same thing happened to me as well. The difference with my experience is that the guy was grunting in frustration everytime the train jerked and his dick got harder as my butt pressed against his crotch. Yours sounds amazing tho

hmmmm ... poor frustrated guy; he must be wishing it was a woman who was in front of him!!!

mine was shiokolicious to say the least.  when i alighted at bishan he followed me out and I led him to the toilet on level 3 of junction 8 and .... after the fun he told me he was only 19 and studying in a local polytechnic.  I was of course shocked as he looked to be in his 20s.  We exchanged number and he said he would like to have me at his house when his parents are away.

All in sex is fair.

On 1/11/2018 at 2:57 AM, Babyfats said:

Do tops brush against butts as a sign of interest too? Had two encounters where guys apologize first then "brushed" against the ass. Could felt the dick dragged across the ass.

In Jap porn videos, yes! ;)