Male HQ

Where is a good place to sell an old iPhone or iPad?

Guest 72%dark

Guest 72%dark

Does anyone know of a reputable establishment that buys old iPhones or iPads for a reasonable price?

I’m well aware that you could probably get a better price if you sell directly to an end-user than to a dealer, but I don’t have the time and energy to deal with that right now.

I’m not interested in haggling or playing games with time-wasters, so no carousell and the like. And I’d rather not go to a shop where they’ll look at my face first and decide how much they can fleece me for. So I don’t mind not getting the highest possible price out of my old gear, as long as it’s fair and hassle-free. Any ideas where?

Get your package,  charger and phone all properly inside the original packaging and go to any phone dealers to get best deal. They usually check for phone function , condition of phone (mint is best price ) and battery life (isit spoilt or exploded ), and prepare your IC for them to record. 

WhyMobile, mobilesquare and Kasia are good and trustworthy dealers. 

What kimochi suggested are gd dealers

I know u dislike carousell, u can state that the price stipulated is strictly non nego and u will not discuss with anyone  who is unable to offer your price

btw, even at carousell, they could be dealers trying to buy u over

so long your pricing is attractive (LOW) enough, surely your deal can be done fast!

Guest 72%dark

13 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Get your package,  charger and phone all properly inside the original packaging and go to any phone dealers to get best deal. They usually check for phone function , condition of phone (mint is best price ) and battery life (isit spoilt or exploded ), and prepare your IC for them to record. 

WhyMobile, mobilesquare and Kasia are good and trustworthy dealers. 

Thanks for the tips!

6 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

What kimochi suggested are gd dealers

I know u dislike carousell, u can state that the price stipulated is strictly non nego and u will not discuss with anyone  who is unable to offer your price

btw, even at carousell, they could be dealers trying to buy u over

so long your pricing is attractive (LOW) enough, surely your deal can be done fast!

haha I was reading through your thread on carousell and I guess the issues I experienced before when I used it are pretty common!

I too thought at first that if I priced something below market rate it would discourage people from bargaining, but apparently not. And there were a lot of inquiries but few serious buyers. Tiresome to deal with all that.