Male HQ

Passing of Uncle Paul Lim - Bedok Home Based Massage

hornypony

Hi everyone.

It came as a huge shock to my partner and me about his passing. We have been going to Paul to handle our back and joint pains for close to 20 years as individuals and as a couple.

Sometime in November this year, after a session at his home he asked us to help him buy some off the rack medication that was way cheaper in Bangkok because we travel to Bangkok a lot for work.

We wanted to go for a massage on Nov 22 before our Bangkok trip and WhatsApp him, double grey ticks. Assumed that he was away in Hatyai as he did mention about a trip there soon.

After returning from our Bangkok trip around Dec 8, we called and WhatsApp him but could not get through and his WA showed double grey ticks for days and we just assumed that he was still in Hatyai or busy.

Became busy towards Christmas and did not try making contact till Dec 31. Single grey tick, tried calling and the line seem to have been disconnected.

Only found out later that day from my uncle who is a member here that there was a post that he had passed away from a heart attack. I tried looking for that post but can't find it.

Paul had given us 1000THB to buy 10 boxes of this medication that is linked to the stomach and can be bought off the rack. If you know who he has bought it for or that person is you please please PM me and let me know what is the name of the medication and what brand. We had help Paul buy 1 box (10 x 10 Tablets) sometime in Sep this 2017 so, chances are if you are the person that he bought it for you will know the info needed.

Please help to share this post around and if there are no genuine responses by Sunday, Jan 7 we would donate it to a charity or a needy person/people of our choice in his name.

Dear Mods. Thank You for your help as well.

HornyPony

3 hours ago, hornypony said:

Only found out later that day from my uncle who is a member here that there was a post that he had passed away from a heart attack. I tried looking for that post but can't find it.

I saw it under the massage thread. Was posted on 14th Nov.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/86159-my-experience-from-masseur-on-bw-thread/?page=4#

• 3 months later...

Hi Uncle Paul,

Hope you have gone to a better place.

I have known you since I met you at Ford Road Beach.

You are always humble and friendly.

Your massage is always professional, comfortable.

You always offered me a hot tea after the soothing massage.

Thank you for all these years of good service.

Rest Well my friend.