Male HQ

Tokyo Afterschool Summoners

micrhoid

I'm genuinely surprised nobody talks about this game. Then again it's fully Japanese so I can tell how it's not really accessible to majority of the players here in Singapore. Tokyo Afterschool Summoners (東京放課後サモナーズ or Housamo) is basically your typical Card Battle RPG. Majority of the cast in the game is filled with men, furries included. There are very few female units here and there as extras. I can also say that this is probably the first mobile game that caters mostly to gay men that has ONLINE gameplay in a while.

The game isn't released outside of Japan, but you can still get it eventually. The link here will give you better details of how the game works, and how to get the game using Android or Apple; https://wiki.housamo.xyz/Systems

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, justaverage said:

I'm playing this game!

Good thing there is an event running now, can choing rank. Cost isn't enough to fully utilise 4*/5* :(

The very least we all can do is basically leveling up as much as we can and then use all of those 4*/5*. I think they should work on that tbh.

On 5/3/2018 at 5:51 PM, micrhoid said:

The very least we all can do is basically leveling up as much as we can and then use all of those 4*/5*. I think they should work on that tbh.

At low rank, it pretty much sucks, since the rank exp the story stages offers is lower as compared to other mobile games. Adding to the fact that each stage takes up so much energy, somehow we need to wait quite a bit since we can only earn so little feeders.

• 1 year later...

This game game has been translated to English and Chinese for most parts. I have not continued to the part after the you beat the 5 exceptions and return to Shinjuku cos that part is not translated. Many events are still in japanese and the lovers quest is still in Japanese and now Shiro is in love with me and Kengo is in love with Aegir. 😕 

• 6 months later...

Anyone still playing this game? Looking for friends to add. My ID is 381,377,796.

I had no idea how popular it is until they released new official merchandise. All sizes for the protagonist's summer outfit "rending" T shirt were sold out within hours from release its crazy. 

Edited by Samezuka

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.