Male HQ

Gay friendly mall in Singapore

Guest Chemin

Guest Neh Neh
14 minutes ago, Guest Chemin said:

Thank tou but my friend had bad experience when he went ti people’s park mall. Someone shouted at him. Any mall that you can recommend?

Singapura Plaza should be Gay friendly I think.

19 hours ago, Guest Chemin said:

Thank tou but my friend had bad experience when he went ti people’s park mall. Someone shouted at him. Any mall that you can recommend?

shouted because of what? it may not be easy for them to tell that u r gay unless u really dress or behave in a feminine way but then there is so many so called "straight-acting" gay nowadays, so ya I don't think your friend got shouted because he is gay, probably some other issues, anyway happy shopping here as all malls are gay friendly when it comes to earning the pink dollar

51 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Huh?! Shouting can go jail one ar?like primary 1 student talking sia.:P

Time to read the news, nt those in bw

the tpy couple

the lady was fined for using just vulgarities , her voice is softer than any best actress

9 hours ago, Guest Chemin said:

Hi, is there any gay friendly mall here in Singapore? I’ve just arrived from Myanmar and it is my first time here.

Depends on what flavour you want.  If you like thai "food", than golden mile mall is good.  If you prefer your homely "food", than peninsular plaza is also your cup of tea.  If you like Japanese "delight" than go to Liang Court "mall".   If you prefer quiet places like the park or garden, than rent a flat near those area and enjoy the good local "delicacies" .   Singapore is still a very gay friendly places if you don't prey on minor or anyhow "eat" publicly or without asking for consent before "eating".

So ya,  Singapore is quite a cosmopolitan places where you can pick many different flavour.   

Filipino fd? Lucky plaza

china fd? Chinatwn- also land of gd fd and saunas

chinatwn would incld all the bridges rd

like north bridge and south bridge

some say construction areas also have “fd”

so stop limiting urself to only malls and dept store area, 1 even complained that the pricing is ex

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Filipino fd? Lucky plaza

china fd? Chinatwn- also land of gd fd and saunas

chinatwn would incld all the bridges rd

like north bridge and south bridge

some say construction areas also have “fd”

so stop limiting urself to only malls and dept store area, 1 even complained that the pricing is ex

He should check with his other mynamese friend who has been here for donkey years.  They can provide him a good guide.   Besides, how does he know there is BW forum in Singapore...hmmm.  May be he pretend to be "new".

yes, I have my doubts too (the same for many first timer telling me they just wanna test r they gays or btms, but how then do they chanced upon such a website)

I noticed getting more and more Vietnamese in sg too (they sounded like thais but they are not)

huh what's with the concern? are you intending to perform some indecent gay acts in the mall that wouldnt be acceptable in a place full of straight boys? gay or not, sex in the public is an offence, i think.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest bonfire

Singapore malls are generally friendly to customers, gay or straight. If ever some customer gets disrespected and if he is Singaporean, I'm sure he will complain till the matter gets settled in his favour. Lollll.

Besides, as long as what you do is nothing too outrageous or it is not indecent, there's nothing to worry about.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fluffy Meow Meow
On 1/5/2018 at 12:32 AM, Guest Chemin said:

Take your time, no need to be so desperate to head straight into gay activity.  You need more research and be careful.  If you  are tourist than by all means do what you plan to do.  If you are here for work that may require you to stay for 10 years or so,  than go slow with your activity because if you accidentally get caught and send to jail, you may have a hard time making a living here and will be forced to send home prematurely and probably blacklisted from entering in future.

indeed, those who never prepared themselves mentally will feel violated:  (to me TS set a very indication of what he is asking obviously for)

and don't land yourself in hotsoup ( even though there are activities in these malls or stations)
Worst come here and cry later that we didn't advised properly (those who set up such threads for a wrong purpose, should be given a demerit point, shdnt we?)

Guest James say hello

Actually there are really not so friendly staff in a very friendly reputated stores that upheld its branding for service priority as quoted by public. Name shall remain anonymous. It started just behind two customer from the queue. In awaits, there is actually some unfriendly vibe as if a wave from the distance started to blown upon by a mutual stare. Neither do I feel that it was a friendly gesture or a sparks. It just feel that the wait is going to be a good one when reaching. And so the purchase was a packet of gummy, I can tell that the way it scan the gum had already given a strong magnetic force by movement. Somehow rather the packet had got a numerous  hit upon the glass scan to no availability. Wondering if the gummy is tearing apart spilling it out, and that it turn out the whole packet was wrinkled and crumbled. Then I started to take out the dollar for a change. Unaware that I was at the toilet before hand, I actually wash hands together with soap on the note. It turns out a bit sticky due to incomplete rinsing of water. Thereafter, upon touching and finger dancing on it. The change was exchanged with a loud pushing of the cashier box. I myself don t even know! Honestly, I don t even know! I should just get a few Apple pie from the fast food outlet instead which is so much cheaper to ease that sweet tooth.

On 2/5/2018 at 2:06 AM, Guest James say hello said:

Actually there are really not so friendly staff in a very friendly reputated stores that upheld its branding for service priority as quoted by public. Name shall remain anonymous. It started just behind two customer from the queue. In awaits, there is actually some unfriendly vibe as if a wave from the distance started to blown upon by a mutual stare. Neither do I feel that it was a friendly gesture or a sparks. It just feel that the wait is going to be a good one when reaching. And so the purchase was a packet of gummy, I can tell that the way it scan the gum had already given a strong magnetic force by movement. Somehow rather the packet had got a numerous  hit upon the glass scan to no availability. Wondering if the gummy is tearing apart spilling it out, and that it turn out the whole packet was wrinkled and crumbled. Then I started to take out the dollar for a change. Unaware that I was at the toilet before hand, I actually wash hands together with soap on the note. It turns out a bit sticky due to incomplete rinsing of water. Thereafter, upon touching and finger dancing on it. The change was exchanged with a loud pushing of the cashier box. I myself don t even know! Honestly, I don t even know! I should just get a few Apple pie from the fast food outlet instead which is so much cheaper to ease that sweet tooth.

Good experience for you.  Don't be receptive to "unfriendly vibe that as a wave blows on you from the distance upon mutual stare".

Keep a positive, firm outlook on humanity that can disarm any ugly stare.  Don't react to irate closing of any cashier box.  If he mishandles his box, that's his problem. If he complains about wet sticky dollar bill, give him a warm smile and apologize,  ask for a paper tissue you can use to dry the bill before graciously returning it to him.  And depart with a smile to him that means "you pitiful disgusting little fuck, you are so funny". 

On 05/01/2018 at 12:20 AM, Guest Chemin said:

Hi, is there any gay friendly mall here in Singapore? I’ve just arrived from Myanmar and it is my first time here.

Sad to say there are no gay friendly malla in singapore.

No malls have private rooms for gays to cruise, no malls have muscled hunks shirtless serving us drinks.

All malls allows women! What about a gays and hunks only mall?

No malls have a gays only discount on items.

There is no mall that allows us to blow the hunky sales rep or provide bed to fuck.

There is no gay friendly malls in singapore

Lol.

Is there any gay friendly mall in Myanmar? Though I don't understand the need for one given the fact when we are shopping n not having public sex.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Alvin engineer mr right

Everywhere is full of different strike of countering scheme. When walking into the shop of different Brands, some may claim that products vary different marketing. Therefore, makes it more like an excuse just to being bossy. In which, much owner of the business does not really know what is happening in the shop where some confrontation is made during a verbal rage. Its kind of delusional for some as whole to deal it with a defeatist position just because they are a customer. That the most lousy way of treating a customer when it comes to a recognised branding. Kind of sad that there are still other good attitude branding out there that sell the same thing. However, chance have been too given by going to other same branding shop. It just makes the product more bad to think of it. Pity the company.

1 hour ago, Guest Alvin engineer mr right said:

Everywhere is full of different strike of countering scheme. When walking into the shop of different Brands, some may claim that products vary different marketing. Therefore, makes it more like an excuse just to being bossy. In which, much owner of the business does not really know what is happening in the shop where some confrontation is made during a verbal rage. Its kind of delusional for some as whole to deal it with a defeatist position just because they are a customer. That the most lousy way of treating a customer when it comes to a recognised branding. Kind of sad that there are still other good attitude branding out there that sell the same thing. However, chance have been too given by going to other same branding shop. It just makes the product more bad to think of it. Pity the company.

English please.

Guest Mr b coconut

Everywhere is full of different strike of countering scheme. When walking into the shop of different Brands, some may claim that products vary different marketing. Therefore, makes it more like an excuse just to being bossy. In which, much owner of the business does not really know what is happening in the shop where some confrontation is made during a verbal rage. Its kind of delusional for some as whole to deal it with a defeatist position just because they are a customer. That the most lousy way of treating a customer when it comes to a recognised branding. Kind of sad that there are still other good attitude branding out there that sell the same thing. However, chance have been too given by going to other same branding shop. It just makes the product more bad to think of it. Pity the company.                                   Quote the sentence. 

All the retail have different selling strategy. Most are just being rude for many different perspectives. Some are judging by the way of customer dressing like a beggar and don t have the note to spent in the shop. In another words looking down on a person. Some are rude is because there are gentle introvert that got bullied by the sales assistance. All of these can t be tolerated being a customer. Hope that the boss will look forward into why business are not good. And that the staff is the one spoiling the reputation for being rude in which the boss might not know about it.

• Guest locked this topic