Male HQ
Guest 102020

Rights of G M

Guest 102020   
Guest 102020

Dear BW regulars and guests,

This is a civilized discussion on whether it is time to reconsider the moderator status of G_M.

Based on an observation of his posts, he seems to be very quick to post judgement on whether certain subjective topics infringe forum rules and when decided, he will proceed to lock the topic without avenue for further discourse.

Is this cold almost cruel manner of communication something we want in this forum or our LGBT society at large? If we allow him to continue in his draconian ways, does it mean we can also condone such behaviour from our peers?

I personally feel he lacks the empathy to serve as a steward of this forum. Unless this forum belongs to him, then I do not see why we cannot review his moderator status.

Your thoughts?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest 102020 said:

Dear BW regulars and guests,

This is a civilized discussion on whether it is time to reconsider the moderator status of G_M.

Based on an observation of his posts, he seems to be very quick to post judgement on whether certain subjective topics infringe forum rules and when decided, he will proceed to lock the topic without avenue for further discourse.

Is this cold almost cruel manner of communication something we want in this forum or our LGBT society at large? If we allow him to continue in his draconian ways, does it mean we can also condone such behaviour from our peers?

I personally feel he lacks the empathy to serve as a steward of this forum. Unless this forum belongs to him, then I do not see why we cannot review his moderator status.

Your thoughts?

The forum doesn't belong to him, so everyone who visits the forum has the right to voice out their opinion as to whether he is fit to be a moderator of Blowing Wind.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The forum doesn't belong to him, so everyone who visits the forum has the right to voice out their opinion as to whether he is fit to be a moderator of Blowing Wind.

It does. It does!

He shud be more tactful and not jump the gun. Too quick to take action without giving the benefit of doubt. Its not a loss to us if he losses the status as moderator.

Just my opinion..rules are rules, he is tasked to implement and we members including guests who hide their identity need to follow it. 

Just a question, a man accidentally killed another man because of self defence,what will the police/judge do about it? Cheers

20 hours ago, G_M said:

And you are still a Insignificant nobody with a CB mouth.

The fact that you can be baited by some member of the forum here to issue such an immature reply already shows enough evidence as to why you are so disliked by so many on here. Moderators should be behaving with a lot more maturity and restraint here. Like some already have observed here, the way you act as a mod on BW is less of a mod and more of a boss on his own vanity project here. Or am I wrong? 

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:00 PM, Red_martian said:

Just my opinion..rules are rules, he is tasked to implement and we members including guests who hide their identity need to follow it. 

Just a question, a man accidentally killed another man because of self defence,what will the police/judge do about it? Cheers

What if the police/judge was the one who did all the bobo-shooting investigation and accuse the person wrongly? Shouldn't the police/judge be sacked?

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest
3 hours ago, West93 said:

The fact that you can be baited by some member of the forum here to issue such an immature reply already shows enough evidence as to why you are so disliked by so many on here. Moderators should be behaving with a lot more maturity and restraint here. Like some already have observed here, the way you act as a mod on BW is less of a mod and more of a boss on his own vanity project here. Or am I wrong? 

:clap:

Guest Gee Em   
Guest Gee Em
4 hours ago, West93 said:

I own the forum, what can you do, you CB mouth?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter