Male HQ

I yearn for you my hubby, but can never relive again

InMy40s

i knew how u felt.. i lost my first love back in 1995, nov 22nd. a day i turn my life away from academic to see her off. we never really express our love for each other but she wrote abt me in her journal & that's how her family found out abt us. Rain or shine i piggybacked her home as she was in great pain due to the chemo & she was fighting an uphill fight against leukemia. All i can think about her it's the memories she left embedded in me.

And despite the facts that though i am married now, i still occasionally go to her final resting place to "visit" her. place her favourite flower, telling her how i have been, etc.. rain or shine, every year w/o fail, I am always there to see her. 

Edited by Zackling

We suffer the separation, but we don't know what is beyond it.

No one knows what is on the other side.

We don't need to be religious to speculate about it.

Maybe your hubby is now in a better place and waits for you to join him one day.

It makes sense to think that in the meantime he is looking out for you.

Guest 125Samuel ajunied av2

It was really strange. I have this kind of feeling towards someone whom I did not even start a date. I could not find my words to describe how that admiration of mine didnt ripe fruitfully. But each day when crosses each other path, the glance was so feel of intimacy. It was like a magnetic field that was break into two, from an unseen force of energy. It was devastating yet deluded, Self Consoling and persistence. Hoping to have more chances and possibility the next, next and next following day. Eventually, I do notice the liking becomes a bit more and it increases a day by day for up to a year. After I left the place, I gain a self consciousnesses of realising that it was more of a torture, than picture a beautiful image that I can cook, wash his undies and shampooing in tubs with him. Imagining the sweet things that bring out the smile in me, when I was there for that moment. Worsely, I might even have let him suspect that I am a gay.

Guest Samuel 125ajunied av2

What I am trying to say is sometimes when one know too much of another. It will yearn for more to understand even more. And when it blow out in the mind that one could not take it anymore. Somehow, somewhere and somewhat it will self realised that it was a dream long gone. I am the nurse!

Guest 袁世凯
On 1/6/2018 at 2:43 AM, Zackling said:

i knew how u felt.. i lost my first love back in 1995, nov 22nd. a day i turn my life away from academic to see her off. we never really express our love for each other but she wrote abt me in her journal & that's how her family found out abt us. Rain or shine i piggybacked her home as she was in great pain due to the chemo & she was fighting an uphill fight against leukemia. All i can think about her it's the memories she left embedded in me.

And despite the facts that though i am married now, i still occasionally go to her final resting place to "visit" her. place her favourite flower, telling her how i have been, etc.. rain or shine, every year w/o fail, I am always there to see her. 

I was like you too.

My girlfriend waited for me before & after NS. Many years relationship. 

My girlfriend had same illness and it was discovered late. 

I was very-very-very depressed when my girlfriend died in SGH after admitting for 2 days. I wanted to commit suicide at one time and I bought heavy insurance.

Her sudden death shocked me. I cried and cried. Locked myself in the room for 1-2years. After that, I went backpacking from Singapore to Russia by bus and train. 慢慢地 看开。

Till today, I don't have sex with men or women. 

Some BW members met me but they do not know I have a sad past. 

I go to her resting place at 佛缘林 (near to ITE College East) once in a blue moon. I will still break-down when I see her tablet.

Believe me or not, I am still crying when I typing this.  

On 12 January, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Guest 袁世凯 said:

I was like you too.

I was very-very-very depressed when my girlfriend died in SGH after admitting for 2 days. I wanted to commit suicide at one time and I bought heavy insurance.

Her sudden death shocked me. I cried and cried. Locked myself in the room for 1-2years. After that, I went backpacking from Singapore to Russia by bus and train. 慢慢地 看开。

I go to her resting place at 佛缘林 (near to ITE College East) once in a blue moon. I will still break-down when I see her tablet.

hugz bro

Guest DA daddy

Love is too strong for a human to bond. Taking care is more valuable than what a love can compromise. Dwelling it with out of choice mindset, I rather make a right choice to leave and live freely. Make a wise choice, and is a right thing to do. Crossing an unstable and loose string of a bridge is unavoidable in nature, gripping must be tight as that is the only way. There is no high class or nicely fit thing in life when growing old or facing the nature. Sadden

On 12/01/2018 at 5:52 PM, Guest 袁世凯 said:

I was like you too.

Brother I feel for you. Hope to meet you one day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic